DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Let's Have A Moment Of Silence - DJ Mastermind AKA The Black One RIP Thread....

DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:52 PM - 9 April, 2013
Well, for all of you who've been on the forum for a while...you remember the infamous

DJ Mastermind VS. DJ Construc "Battle" thread?

serato.com

Where ultimately Mastermind never contributed and basically fell off the face of the earth?

Well, we've done a little digging, and lo and behold....

DJ Mastermind was nothing more than an ALIAS created by none other than someone who've I always said has "No Identity" anyways -

The_Black_One....

Yes, sad but true....

But let's bring the evidence....

Go here...

serato.com

Check this quote by The_Black_One

Quote:
not really my set up but for you speaker lovers you might like this pic of my 4 tops NM NH

s638.photobucket.com

But if you check the OTHER pictures in the Photobucket, you will see these...

www.djjohnnym.com
www.djjohnnym.com

And to TRY and throw people off of his track he'd say things like this ->

serato.com
the_black_one 1:22 AM - 9 July, 2012

Quote:
Holy shit. Maybe he does it in purpose. Some real mastermind shit

serato.com
the_black_one 1:29 AM - 9 July, 2012

Quote:
or maybe its johnny

This was in the DJ Mastermind VS. DJ Construc thread, when cats were trying to figure out who "The REAL Pauly D" was....smh...

He even would LOG IN AND POST close to the same times...

serato.com
the_black_one 12:36 AM - 2 April, 2013
waiting for pete!!!!!!!!!

and

serato.com
mastermind 12:36 AM - 3 April, 2013
Hello :0)

Hey, it's one day apart, but you know how you MAY have a certain time that you "occasionally" check the board?

Just sayin...

So at this time, we'd like to observe a "Moment of Silence" as to bury the persona that is/was DJ Mastermind.....

RIP...

www.djjohnnym.com

Anybody have any last words?

PS....btw, you KNOW he's not even "Black".....right?

smh....
Papa Midnight 7:40 PM - 9 April, 2013
Right about now Construc court is in full effect
Judge Serato Forums residing
In the case of Construc vs Mastermind/the_black_one
Prosecuting attorneys are
Users, Mods, and Johnny Motha-Frakin M...

Quote:

i.imgur.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:47 PM - 9 April, 2013
All rise
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:48 PM - 9 April, 2013
You may be seated
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:07 PM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:
Prosecuting attorneys are
Users, Mods, and Johnny Motha-Frakin M...

Present - www.djjohnnym.com

I do believe we're waiting on the accused....

KIDDDD Capppriiiiii!!!!!!!!!! oooh, wait.....****sidebar*****

Or is his name Pete??

***Another sidebar*******

What? No Kid Capri or Pete jokes now?

****Cues Up Good Times****

I see we're gonna play the waiting game....

No problem, I'll be here all week.....
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:22 PM - 9 April, 2013
.......feels different on this side if the firing squad....someone pass the popcorn
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:23 PM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:

or maybe its johnny

But....how do we know your not all 3
the_black_one 8:24 PM - 9 April, 2013
Wtf... Is going on in here!!!! 0_o
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:26 PM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:

How about you tell us?
DJ DisGrace 8:27 PM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

How about you tell us?

stream1.gifsoup.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:30 PM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:
.......feels different on this side if the firing squad....someone pass the popcorn

www.djjohnnym.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:34 PM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

How about you tell us?

legacy-cdn.smosh.com
DJRemixEnt 8:46 PM - 9 April, 2013
been gone for a few days and come back to this...wow!!!

**clicks on "Track Discussion" button and slowly reaches for the orville reddenbacher**

i6.photobucket.com
dj_craigmac 8:47 PM - 9 April, 2013
This should be good... Tuned In !
 6 9:11 PM - 9 April, 2013
" What? No Kid Capri or Pete jokes now?"

I didn't know I was on trial. I'm the originator of the Kid Capri/Pete Jokes. :)

nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:27 PM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:

I didn't know I was on trial. I'm the originator of the Kid Capri/Pete Jokes. :)

nm

WAIT.....WHAT IF.......WHEN DID 6 SHOW UP.......I THOUGHT BLACK ONE WAS THE KID CAPRIS PETE JOKES!!! PLOT THICKENS TRUST NOONE WERE NOT ALONE!!!!
DJ Unique 9:38 PM - 9 April, 2013
I'm not saying I did do it.... but you can't prove anything.
AKIEM 9:45 PM - 9 April, 2013
The real AKIEM from the balcony is heard saying "pretty sure all this is just to create an environment where the LEGAL definition of "insane" will have some applicability on the forum"
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:24 PM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:

nm

This is true, but we are referring to your RESIDENT BOOTLICKER and youthful ward...

The_Black_One....

Man, I TOLD y'all this dude had no 'Identity" of his "Own"....

smh...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:26 PM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:
The real AKIEM from the balcony is heard saying "pretty sure all this is just to create an environment where the LEGAL definition of "insane" will have some applicability on the forum"

There's SOOOOOOO much wrong with this IMPOSTERAGE, that I don't even know where to start....

And I ALWAYS have a starting point....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:30 PM - 9 April, 2013
So it's been 2 hours since his last post....

the_black_one 4:24 PM - 9 April, 2013

Quote:
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:32 PM - 9 April, 2013
And that's across the ENTIRE board....
Joshua Carl 10:41 PM - 9 April, 2013
Put in for a writ of Habeas corpus

I'LL PUT THE SYSTEM ON TRIAL.

Seriously though, I can't keep up with u guys! Lol
AKIEM 10:41 PM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

There's SOOOOOOO much wrong with this IMPOSTERAGE, that I don't even know where to start....

well to start, it could have been funny at least - thats a lot of work without any laughs in the end.

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:43 PM - 9 April, 2013
And so it begins...

The_Fake_One does a "mastermind".....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:45 PM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

well to start, it could have been funny at least - thats a lot of work without any laughs in the end.

nm

That's true too!

For STARTERS, CONSTRUC is a bonafide turntablist at minimum...

How are you rockin' a UREI/Bozack as your main mixer (check the pics), and have the NERVE to wanna battle a hiphop cat?

EVEN IF IT'S FOR PRETEND?

lmao....

That's like A-Train tryin to come after me....

Oh, wait.....
DJRemixEnt 12:21 AM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
That's like A-Train tryin to come after me....

Oh, wait.....

i94.photobucket.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:25 AM - 10 April, 2013
Yep, I'll be here all week... :-)
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:26 AM - 10 April, 2013
i dont know who to trust anymore

i9.photobucket.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:26 AM - 10 April, 2013
Papa Midnight 1:31 AM - 10 April, 2013
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:27 AM - 10 April, 2013
the_black_one 4:15 AM - 10 April, 2013
LOL at Johnny turning phyco....

**** cue in good times****
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:31 AM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
LOL at Johnny turning phyco....

Did you mean PSYCHO?

As in INSANE?

As in split personalities, or Bi-Polarism?

Pot callin' the Kettle "Black", but wait, you LIKE to be refer to things "Black".

So, how do you explain your exploits listed above?

I mean, it's one thing to fail at your REAL LIFE Persona.... and just like that...
here comes the INTERNET, where you can RE-INVENT yourself, and see if
you can do a better job at life in the cyber world...

But, when you even FAIL at THAT, and have to resort to ALIASES to find the "Real You",
and one that people will RESPECT, that now catapults you into a class of sub-sea level maggotry.

You sir, are the prototype of all things Metrosexual and moist...

Your new name is "The_Fake_One, and you know what?

You remind me of "Raj" from "The Big Bang Theory", and you look like him too...

smh.
the_black_one 4:42 AM - 10 April, 2013
LOL.... Funny with your obsession... I didn't know I consumed your free time... Carry on.

KIIIIIIIIIIIID CAPPPPPPPPPPPRI
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:46 AM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
LOL.... Funny with your obsession... I didn't know I consumed your free time... Carry on.

KIIIIIIIIIIIID CAPPPPPPPPPPPRI

Obsession?

Nah kid...This is what I DO>...

Exposing Frauds, Fakes and Finsters...

Dag, it's been a bad month for some of y'all...

So, "Mastermind"....any last words?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:53 AM - 10 April, 2013
NOW I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND YOUR OBSESSION with the condition of Men's hands....smh...

You need your men to be MOISTURIZED, such as yourself...so you don't get all scruffed up...

Wow....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:55 AM - 10 April, 2013
the_black_one 5:08 AM - 10 April, 2013
LOL..... Darn Johnny... Can you taste that pineapple I had earlier??
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:31 AM - 10 April, 2013
Just as I thought....

Total Metro...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:59 AM - 10 April, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury...

What you have witnessed here is a total Exposure of the lowest grade of poster AKA POSER on the Internet.

One who HIDES behind the cloak of Anonymity to act tough, but in real life bitches out.

One who would NEVER use the term Ni@@3r in public, because that old lady would punch his teeth out, yet has no problem with it on the internet.

One who would PRETEND to have a certain skill level, but when challenged about it, crawls back under the covers like a scared pussy.....cat.

One who needs to latch onto the bootstraps of other people to TRY and create an IDENTITY for themselves, but still fails at the basic social interactive skills of life....

One who has no purpose, no hope, no future....

Ladies and Gentlemen of the court, I present to you, the lowest form of life (including cyber), that tries to exist in our presence....

It is up to us, as a community of a common demoninator of AT LEAST establishing our OWN IDENTITIES, to rid the world of such vermin.

My recommendation is that we release the hounds upon him...

---> www.djjohnnym.com

Thoughts? :-D
Daktyl 12:25 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm

^^^^^^this right here...

a fake profile for the sake of jokes is fine in my book.... but that shit wasn't even funny. he could've done so much with that battle thread. posted a vid where he did a sloppy horrible routine with cartoon theme songs while dressed like macho man randy savage and acted like he won hands down.... cropped a vid of Jazzy Jeff doing a well known routine and swearing it was him... posting a link with the audio from that paris hilton vid from brazil but with video of A Trak and sticking to his guns that it was him....

that's just 3 jokes he could've run with off the top of my head...
SeriousCyrus 12:34 PM - 10 April, 2013
"Circumstantial Evdience" is a phrase that comes to mind, or maybe I missed something, the guy has a username, "mastermind", which is hardly unique.

www.google.co.uk

And he posts at the same time as somebody else? The majority of users on here could all be one user to me, they all post during the day when I'm at work. 12:30 am is hardly some sort of "unusual time" for anyone, like someone suspiciously having dinner at 6:30pm, they might read a few posts before bed.
DJ DisGrace 12:40 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
"Circumstantial Evdience" is a phrase that comes to mind, or maybe I missed something, the guy has a username, "mastermind", which is hardly unique.

www.google.co.uk

And he posts at the same time as somebody else? The majority of users on here could all be one user to me, they all post during the day when I'm at work. 12:30 am is hardly some sort of "unusual time" for anyone, like someone suspiciously having dinner at 6:30pm, they might read a few posts before bed.

and he hasn't even bothered to deny it... and he has virtually disappeared....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:46 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

www.google.co.uk

This^^^^...

And the fact that he would "occasionally" mention mastermind in a context that nobody else basically cares about....

Hey, I always say "If the glove DOESN'T FIT, you must acquit".....but this muhfuggah can even fit a pair of mittens....
SeriousCyrus 12:49 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

Uhmmm, he's on the thread though, sounding confused, as would you if I accused you of sectretly being Johnny SL, as you're both posting very close to each other.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:55 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Uhmmm, he's on the thread though, sounding confused, as would you if I accused you of sectretly being Johnny SL, as you're both posting very close to each other.

LOL!

Ok, and HOW MANY cats do YOU know use the login name "Mastermind", not only on 1 Laptop but 2?

Who is also part of a messageboard with a user named "Mastermind".

Who mysteriously appeared to specifically target and bait someone into a battle, but KNEW they couldn't post ANYTHING because of their Bozak/Urei "skills"?

Who often made reference to "Mastermind" and deflect possible "Identity" issues with said user?

C'mon son..... www.djjohnnym.com

Even YOU ain't that dumb....
SeriousCyrus 1:05 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Ok, and HOW MANY cats do YOU know use the login name "Mastermind", not only on 1 Laptop but 2?

I use the same login on many computers. I use the same handle across many sites.

Quote:
Who is also part of a messageboard with a user named "Mastermind".

As I pointed out, mastermind isn't really an unsual name for anywhere on the net.

Didn't read the other threads too closely, but you're defending people you like, maybe you're really the same people as all the people supporting you?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:06 PM - 10 April, 2013
But you know what, let's pretend that he IS just an "Average User" caught up in the world of Circumstantial Evidence....

Let's add MORE Circumstantial evidence to the pot, if you look at the FIRST screenshot of the "Mastermind" desktop, it would show 2 files...

One labeled - "Sparky's IP", and another one labeled "Chill IP"...

What "Average User" is concerned about IP addresses, unless they are possibly, you know, trying to fake the funk somewhere? :-D.

Just thought I'd throw that out there....
SeriousCyrus 1:10 PM - 10 April, 2013
Sure that couldn't be an IP address for someones non public site? they don't seem to be scripts or executables which you might use to change a proxy.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:10 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
I use the same login on many computers. I use the same handle across many sites.

I have no problem with using THE SAME login across different sites and computers....but a specific one that has brought controversy to a messageboard, AND you happen to be part of that SAME messageboard?

www.djjohnnym.com

Quote:
As I pointed out, mastermind isn't really an unsual name for anywhere on the net.

And AGAIN, how many people do YOU know with the name Mastermind?

Quote:
but you're defending people you like, maybe you're really the same people as all the people supporting you?

Who am I DEFENDING?

But I get it, you're friends with "The_Fake_One".....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:11 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Sure that couldn't be an IP address for someones non public site? they don't seem to be scripts or executables which you might use to change a proxy.

You don't need a script or executable to change a proxy....
SeriousCyrus 1:12 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

I don't know anyone named Johnny, what does that prove?

Quote:

Not friends with anyone, but seen mistaken identities before.
DJ Remy USA 1:18 PM - 10 April, 2013
LOL Johnny called him metrosexual and moist....lol

www.hark.com
the_black_one 1:18 PM - 10 April, 2013
Johnny... Get out of me bro!!!! Continue to consume yourself with such bullshit... Carry on with your very questionable csi bullshit.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:20 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
I don't know anyone named Johnny, what does that prove?

That you don't get out much.

Quote:

Not friends with anyone, but seen mistaken identities before.

And I've seen ALIASES before....

And this is Classic Poser behavior.

But let's just take what YOU said and apply it -

Quote:

There is one UNDISPUTED FACT right? That his LOGIN NAME at home on 2 laptops is "mastermind", correct?

So according to YOU YOURSELF, -
Quote:

It's VERY PROBABLE that he used that login HERE...no?

Or do you want to strike your statement from the transcript, or cross examine yourself?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:22 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
LOL Johnny called him metrosexual and moist....lol

www.hark.com

Dude, he's on some straight Duncan Hines cake batter type *ish....Wearing an apron and whatnot...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:26 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Carry on with your very questionable csi bullshit.

Well, do you USE the login name "mastermind" on your laptops or no?
the_black_one 1:27 PM - 10 April, 2013
Johnny ... You need a friend, a dog, something in your life... How pathetic of a grown ass man to be consumed with this.... But like I said... Carry on ... Carry on
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:28 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Johnny ... You need a friend, a dog, something in your life... How pathetic of a grown ass man to be consumed with this.... But like I said... Carry on ... Carry on

Well, do you USE the login name "mastermind" on your laptops or no?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:30 PM - 10 April, 2013
LMAO @ trying to question a Grown Azz man, when you can't even maintain your OWN Identity on the interwebs...

You have to pretend to be someone else....

lmao @ failing to be YOURSELF on the internet.....smh.
the_black_one 1:31 PM - 10 April, 2013
Lol... Deliver Johnny !!! Deliver!!!!!
the_black_one 1:31 PM - 10 April, 2013
Shoot... Hold on bro... My popcorn is ready ... Go!!!
the_black_one 1:32 PM - 10 April, 2013
**** cue in double of goodtimes****
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:32 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Lol... Deliver Johnny !!! Deliver!!!!!

No, no no, you were supposed to say "KID CAPPRRRIIII", OR "PETE"!!!!

Wait, that would be you impersonating Sixxx (6), huh?

smh....
the_black_one 1:34 PM - 10 April, 2013
Mastermind!!!! Mastermind!!!! Mastermind!!!!

Look.. I typed mastermind on my post!!!! Please link it for everyone to to see!!!

LMFAO !!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:35 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
**** cue in double of goodtimes****

Watchwww.youtube.com

Done, now again, back to your b*tchassness....

Do you use the login name "mastermind" on the two laptops in question?
the_black_one 1:37 PM - 10 April, 2013
Go eat a bowl of Richards!!! And carry on ...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:37 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Mastermind!!!! Mastermind!!!! Mastermind!!!!

Look.. I typed mastermind on my post!!!! Please link it for everyone to to see!!!

LMFAO !!!!

Smh, you're so shook that you can't even confirm or deny it....

Cowered in a corner for all to see....

Just... www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:38 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Go eat a bowl of Richards!!! And carry on ...

You know.....

That may very well be you too.....
the_black_one 1:40 PM - 10 April, 2013
Funny to see a grown AZZ man trying to play cop on a website.... Shot..,, let me get my Lawer involved!!!!

LMFAO .. Confirm or deny... Hell na... Imma let you look like a jelous trick
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:43 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

LMFAO .. Confirm or deny... Hell na...

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, the accused has invoked their right to plead "Da FIF".

I will leave it in your hands...
DJ Pullout 1:54 PM - 10 April, 2013
Dude is guilty as hell. Totally busted. the black one is Mastermind......just like Bezzle is The Real Pauly D.

Man.....Im gonna get a fake user name.
No Im the real DJ Pauly D 1:56 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Dude is guilty as hell. Totally busted. the black one is Mastermind......just like Bezzle is The Real Pauly D.

Oh wait.....I already do! BOOOYYYEEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
the_black_one 1:58 PM - 10 April, 2013
LMFAO
DJ Pullout 1:59 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Oh wait.....I already do! BOOOYYYEEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Two can play this game Bezzle! lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:02 PM - 10 April, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, the Prosecution rests....
DJ GaFFle 2:03 PM - 10 April, 2013
LOL... I was too busy drooling over the 4 ZXa5's in that Photobucket to notice. Johnny M. Cochran played cyber sluth and caught my man slippin', LOL. BTW, Construc had a nice set in that battle though.

(nm)
Papa Midnight 2:11 PM - 10 April, 2013
This dude JohnnyM even changed his avatar to Johnnie Cochran, lol.

Well, considering that the prosecution has rested and the defendant (that would be the accused) has effectively plead no contest, this court is ready to rule and summarily render judgement.
DJ Pullout 2:16 PM - 10 April, 2013
We the Jury find the defendant guilty on the charges of fakery, fraud, driving with a fake license, and being deceitful with intent to hurt.

Sentencing will not commence.
DJ Pullout 2:16 PM - 10 April, 2013
*now
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:20 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

If you do let me know if the mods send you a really rude pm like the one i got lol PS: I was framed by pauly d!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:20 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

Sentencing will now commence.

Wait! Where's CON-STRUC?

Most courts allow a statement from the victim or victim's families.....lmao.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:26 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Wait! Where's CON-STRUC?

Well if were talkin bout the construc mastermind battle, as q witness id have to say mastermind was the real victim here
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:29 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wait! Where's CON-STRUC?

Well if were talkin bout the construc mastermind battle, as q witness id have to say mastermind was the real victim here

That was a terrible azz-whoppin....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:31 PM - 10 April, 2013
It's in the Jury's hands now....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:35 PM - 10 April, 2013
Right now would be a great time to have a "Poll" feature....

lmao.
Thundercat 2:58 PM - 10 April, 2013
Does he have to go sit in the forum fakery corner with techniq now?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:18 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Does he have to go sit in the forum fakery corner with techniq now?

B*tchazzness is at an All Time High these dayz.
DJ Construc 4:02 PM - 10 April, 2013
I'm speechless
DJ Construc 4:03 PM - 10 April, 2013
does this mean I will be getting my battle now? lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:13 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
I'm speechless

This thread has just achieved MAXIMUM Delivery....
DJ Remy USA 4:14 PM - 10 April, 2013
This thread is full of win....oh man this made me laugh so hard. You guys are awesome... we should all hang out and just crack jokes on everyone.

Dang Black one you did get caught tho its super funny how Jonny is playing CSI and discovered your whole shit...lol
DJ Remy USA 4:14 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

Is Craze really that damn short....your not a tall guy either right?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:15 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

Well, you at LEAST know who's been kicking your back in....

What month is this?

Is this too early to recommend this thread for Thread of the Year?
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:22 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

What month is this?

It would be a contender if you didnt double it down into multiplw threads.....well see where the dice falls after its locked, theres still alot of room for growth, you havent even begun to look into him being 6
DJ Construc 4:23 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

I'm 6ft tall... Craze is really short lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:23 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Craze is really short......and constructs really bald
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:24 PM - 10 April, 2013
Btw you guys fell for the old fake construc routine lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:24 PM - 10 April, 2013
Gets em everytime
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:26 PM - 10 April, 2013
Mabye now i can get an apology from the mods since apparently im not "the only person inconsiderate enough to create imititation accounts" lol
DJ Construc 4:26 PM - 10 April, 2013
No it's really me, I got locked out of my other account. They said I had to verify my email but that email address no longer exists
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:27 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
No it's really me, I got locked out of my other account. They said I had to verify my email but that email address no longer exists

A likley story...well find out soon enough johnnys on the case
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:28 PM - 10 April, 2013
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:28 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What month is this?

It would be a contender if you didnt double it down into multiplw threads.....well see where the dice falls after its locked, theres still alot of room for growth, you havent even begun to look into him being 6

All I need is ONE conviction...

The rest can be circumstantial...lmao.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:29 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Btw you guys fell for the old fake construc routine lol

Hmm, you may have a point there....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:37 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Oh no I'm not!

I only need one blockbuster case, and can live off of my residuals and writing a book...

And OH, BTW, we haven't heard from the "OTHER" DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 lately, have we? :-X.

Because he's dead too.... www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:38 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
No it's really me,

You might have to upload a quick vid :-D!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:39 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Mabye now i can get an apology from the mods since apparently im not "the only person inconsiderate enough to create imititation accounts" lol

smh...and LMAO @ the same time....
DJ Remy USA 4:55 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ok so your the same hieght as me...damn craze is small I bet his setup is low to the ground for most of us....nm
Papa Midnight 4:56 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wait! Where's CON-STRUC?

That was a terrible azz-whoppin....

Watchwww.youtube.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:18 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh no I'm not!

I only need one blockbuster case, and can live off of my residuals and writing a book...

And OH, BTW, we haven't heard from the "OTHER" DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 lately, have we? :-X.

Because he's dead too.... www.djjohnnym.com

Watchwww.youtube.com
the_black_one 5:27 PM - 10 April, 2013
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
Old people sleeping

LMFAO
AKIEM 5:28 PM - 10 April, 2013
LOL - so johnny really is dead set on turning this into a legal forum so his dorner argument seems to 'fit' - LOL

please continue

nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:32 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
LOL - so johnny really is dead set on turning this into a legal forum so his dorner argument seems to 'fit' - LOL

please continue

nm

...its like every thread started this year is returning to this spot to either breed or die...akunamatata
the_black_one 5:34 PM - 10 April, 2013
Guys... Like I said.. The old man is taking a nap... Old people nap a lot. Please understand!!!!

LMFAO
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:36 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

please continue

nm

****Blank Stare****

If you say so....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:39 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Guys... Like I said.. The old man is taking a nap... Old people nap a lot. Please understand!!!!

LMFAO

LMAO @ you thinking sh*t is all sweet....

You've confirmed your b*tchazzness a long time ago...

What makes you think ANYTHING you say will have any relevance?
the_black_one 5:41 PM - 10 April, 2013
Please!!! You ain't the law around here. Sit the fuck down
AKIEM 5:52 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

please continue

nm

****Blank Stare****

If you say so....

Legally "insane"

"...we are in an off topic DJ forum - not a court room..."
see? serato.com
LMAO - NM
the_black_one 5:54 PM - 10 April, 2013
Old folks and their multiple personalities!!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:57 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

Lol! That would sound more convincing if you created a big and bad ALIAS and used that to try and tell me off...

But, your moistness has been exposed because your skirt has been lifted...

It's not a pretty sight...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:59 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

You are sounding real pathetic "Raj"...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:00 PM - 10 April, 2013
Chest all puffed out, but looking for a man with buttery soft hands...
the_black_one 6:08 PM - 10 April, 2013
Blah blah blah...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:11 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Blah blah blah...

Ok, let's see how much credibility you "maintain"...lol.

"The_Fake_One" lmao!

This is great...
DJ Construc 6:12 PM - 10 April, 2013
lol
DJ Construc 6:13 PM - 10 April, 2013
Hey the_black_one... thanks for the crane stand!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:13 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

Hey AKIEM, you see ya boy, right?

LMAO!
the_black_one 6:15 PM - 10 April, 2013
Thank mastermind not me
pdidy 6:15 PM - 10 April, 2013
WOW, Im at a loss for words......Good work johnnyM 25.media.tumblr.com

Im sure even mastermind aka the Fake one has to give you major props for this shit right here.....goinglikesixty.com
AKIEM 6:17 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

LMAO!

mine?

all I know is whoever impersonated me was lame - no one even noticed

nm
Daktyl 6:25 PM - 10 April, 2013
i still think it would be funny as hell if johnny really was mastermind the whole time and even now was framing the black one to cover up his crime...

like i said in the original thread:
Quote:
Could be... Johnny's over here all like
www.youtube.com

...then again what do i know, i thought mastermind was bezzle all along. ooops
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:36 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LMAO!

mine?

nm

Wtf are YOU talking about?
pdidy 6:46 PM - 10 April, 2013
This thread Delivers Top Ownage and Pwnage never seen before.

Has there ever been a case of someone being Chris_Hansen_ed so badly on this forum ?
AKIEM 6:48 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LMAO!

mine?

nm

Wtf are YOU talking about?

you need to expand the scope of your investigation
serato.com
Papa Midnight 6:51 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Lol! That would sound more convincing if you created a big and bad ALIAS and used that to try and tell me off...

But, your moistness has been exposed because your skirt has been lifted...

It's not a pretty sight...

i.imgur.com
i.imgur.com
i.imgur.com
Papa Midnight 6:56 PM - 10 April, 2013
Man this thread is so going to get locked...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:00 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

serato.com

OH SHI*T!!

I remember that post too, thinking "You're usually more thorough in your swipes", and that was like a quick drive-by, but didn't pay any real attention to it...

SMH...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:01 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Man this thread is so going to get locked...

Nah, it's all good...

Unless of course someone TRIES to get it locked....so there would be no more ownage....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:02 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

I strive to be the best at what I do....
AKIEM 7:05 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
serato.com

OH SHI*T!!

I remember that post too, thinking "You're usually more thorough in your swipes", and that was like a quick drive-by, but didn't pay any real attention to it...

SMH...

exactly - none of those posts amounted to anything worth anything - like I said 'lame'
whoever should have tried harder
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:08 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
i still think it would be funny as hell if johnny really was mastermind the whole time and even now was framing the black one to cover up his crime...

I used to have time for stuff like that, but not since 2003...

I created and was Admin of a Message Board, so I know all the in's and out of Aliases, IP spoofing, and the general mannerisms of those who try to beat the system...

And once found out, we drag them to the CENTER of the forum, and release the hounds....

This is actually NOTHING, as MOST users who create multiple logins usually get banned for a time, if not forever....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:09 PM - 10 April, 2013
It's VERY easy to spot posers once they think they're "IN"....
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:10 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:13 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
WOW, Im at a loss for words......Good work johnnyM 25.media.tumblr.com

Im sure even mastermind aka the Fake one has to give you major props for this shit right here.....goinglikesixty.com

Thank you sir....

www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:15 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Thank mastermind not me

Watchwww.youtube.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:21 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
serato.com

OH SHI*T!!

SMH...

exactly - none of those posts amounted to anything worth anything - like I said 'lame'
whoever should have tried harder

Mabye the perp had a diabolical endgame that made it necessary to fly under the radar...afterall were dealing with a crimunal mastermind here
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:22 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

I used to have time for stuff like that, but not since 2003...

I created and was Admin of a Message Board, so I know all the in's and out of Aliases, IP spoofing, and the general mannerisms of those who try to beat the system.....

So u admit you have the skills necessary to pull this crime off....interesting
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:22 PM - 10 April, 2013
Man ima be pissed if i find out there were only two real forum members all these years lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:24 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

No you have to be INSANE to do something like this....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:28 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Man ima be pissed if i find out there were only two real forum members all these years lol

You'd be surprised.....

What am I talking about?

You're an offender yourself....

You aleady KNOW the deal....

smh.
Papa Midnight 7:29 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

No you have to be INSANE to do something like this....

Please don't give him anymore fuel to burn...
Papa Midnight 7:32 PM - 10 April, 2013
He's already tried to pull that other topic into here once.
SpareChange 7:33 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

So you did actually get yours...I'm still checking my mailbox..smh
DJ Remy USA 7:41 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

Has there ever been a case of someone being Chris_Hansen_ed so badly on this forum ?

Agreed I said the same earlier..this thread is full of win
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:43 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

OH SH*T! You got shorted?

Awww man, this tread is uncovering all KINDS of underlying issues under the rug...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:44 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
He's already tried to pull that other topic into here once.

LMAO! @ the different agendas afoot...

We're focused man.....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:45 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Y'all didn't know?

www.djjohnnym.com
Papa Midnight 7:47 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

+1

That said, the prosecution has been heard.

Quote:
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, the Prosecution rests....

The accused defendant has decided not to contest the charges.

Quote:
Quote:
LMFAO .. Confirm or deny... Hell na...

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, the accused has invoked their right to plead "Da FIF".

I will leave it in your hands...

The jury has delivered it's verdict.

Quote:
We the Jury find the defendant guilty on the charges of fakery, fraud, driving with a fake license, and being deceitful with intent to hurt.

Be advised that the prosecution has requested that we, and I quote:
Quote:
My recommendation is that we release the hounds upon him...
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:58 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

OH SH*T! You got shorted?

Awww man, this tread is uncovering all KINDS of underlying issues under the rug...

Mabye.....that WASNT really crane?!!! HOW DEEP DOES THIS THING GOO!!! NM NH
the_black_one 8:00 PM - 10 April, 2013
Keep it going old man... Keep it going... LMFAO.....

Phyco old man.. That's creepy yo... But I kinda want to keep it going to show what a creep you are " Chester "!!!!
the_black_one 8:02 PM - 10 April, 2013
A wanna be Internet police/ Chester!!!

the_black_one 8:03 PM - 10 April, 2013
Let me type all your tags...

Kid capris
Pete
Mastermind
Chester
Phyco
Hand lotion
Ashy Larry
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:06 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Let me type all your tags...

Kid capris
Pete
Mastermind
Chester
Phyco
Hand lotion
Ashy Larry

OHHH SHIT A COUNTERSUIT!!!
the_black_one 8:08 PM - 10 April, 2013
Gtfo with your BS... You get a hard on for crap like this???? Come on Chester!!! Go back to watching your "children shows"
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:08 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

Phyco old man.. That's creepy yo... But I kinda want to keep it going to show what a creep you are " Chester "!!!!

Lol @ you "Wanting to keep it going"...

Again, you're not being Original here...

Grow some funk of your own mayne...

www.djjohnnym.com

Watching your cupcake creamy filled azz Meltdown in front of everyone here makes this thread more epic by the minute...

Please continue...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:10 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Gtfo with your BS... You get a hard on for crap like this???? Come on Chester!!! Go back to watching your "children shows"

Ok...

Raj...
the_black_one 8:12 PM - 10 April, 2013
Only thing melting down is that wack ass wig you put on for your " children shows"
the_black_one 8:14 PM - 10 April, 2013
Darn son where did you find that????

In the " child section"

Keep on Chester
DJ DisGrace 8:14 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

seriously... each post like this knocks you down a notch.

You are now sub-noCred level. congrats
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:17 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Only thing melting down is that wack ass wig you put on for your " children shows"

You work for "Hostess", don't you?

LMAO!

Dude, I'm gonna crash texting and LMAO @ you while driving!
the_black_one 8:18 PM - 10 April, 2013
All is good in my side of the woods. :)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:18 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

seriously... each post like this knocks you down a notch.

You are now sub-noCred level. congrats

Man, don't tell him NOTHING! This is a classic meltdown in progress!

Much better than banning him!

This thread has generated years worth of material...
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:20 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

Lol dude im on your side! Masta black (nm nh)
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:21 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Darn son where did you find that????

In the " child section"

Keep on Chester

ROTFL
the_black_one 8:23 PM - 10 April, 2013
Going to busy for the rest of the day so you folks have a good laugh..
Thundercat 8:29 PM - 10 April, 2013
And he's down for the count!

Watchwww.youtube.com

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:34 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Lol dude im on your side! Masta black (nm nh)

www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:36 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
All is good in my side of the woods. :)

You sure?
www.djjohnnym.com
pdidy 8:47 PM - 10 April, 2013
There is nothing more detrimental to a trolls existence than the total denial of their existence.
CMOS 8:57 PM - 10 April, 2013
^^^^^^

This.............dude thinks hes a star now.

Im more shocked JM aint gettin on em for using the name the_black_one and not bein black lolz.
mastermind 9:10 PM - 10 April, 2013
Not Ready Yet
pdidy 9:12 PM - 10 April, 2013
the Forum member formally known as Mastermind aka the black one is nothing more that a burning corpse at this point......

It may take days, or even weeks, to establish his identity for certain.

this reminds me of.....Watchwww.youtube.com
pdidy 9:14 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
And he's down for the count!

Watchwww.youtube.com

Watchwww.youtube.com

Game over man, Game over !!!!!!.....lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:14 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
There is nothing more detrimental to a trolls existence than the total denial of their existence.

100% true yet somehow noone seems to be able to apply this knowledge, you guys run around like a werewolf hunter withba silver bullet but when its chewin on your leg your trying to beat it off with the wooden gun handle
mastermind 9:15 PM - 10 April, 2013
The Bird Is Still In The Oven.
mastermind 9:16 PM - 10 April, 2013
They Are Still Hurt Over The Kid Capri Fiasco.
MelonHead 9:17 PM - 10 April, 2013
this thread..

www.reactiongifs.com
mastermind 9:18 PM - 10 April, 2013
Well The Master Plan Has Been Put Into Effect.
mastermind 9:20 PM - 10 April, 2013
Some Of You Take This Internet Thing Way To Serious.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:37 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

Im more shocked JM aint gettin on em for using the name the_black_one and not bein black lolz.

That deserves it's OWN thread..... plus I knew this would have more MASS appeal....
DJ Remy USA 10:06 PM - 10 April, 2013
You guys are crazzzy I'm dying over here
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:52 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:

I totally agree! I hope people don't start creating ALIASES to compensate for lack of Real World interaction...

Oh wait...

www.djjohnnym.com
Papa Midnight 11:16 PM - 10 April, 2013
This thread...

i.imgur.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:33 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
Going to busy for the rest of the day so you folks have a good laugh..

And he goes down for the count...

www.youtube.com!
latindj 12:28 AM - 11 April, 2013
Quote:

Yes. This thread ain't got shit on Tony Little...
the_black_one 12:34 AM - 11 April, 2013
Hi Pete. Did you get your meals on wheels and ready for another round of funny gifs? I hope so cause I don't want to get this locked. I just got done eating some pizza. Im sure that would put a smile on your face later...

LMFAO !!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:40 AM - 11 April, 2013
Quote:
...dude thinks hes a star now.

No need for more carnage.....

You're riddled with bullets, twitching on the sidewalk....

RIP....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:41 AM - 11 April, 2013
Quote:

Truer words never spoken...
the_black_one 12:42 AM - 11 April, 2013
LOL @ Internet bullets!!!!! Haahahahahahahahah

Yeah!! I'm dead!!!!

LOL....

Remember PIzza !!!!
the_black_one 12:43 AM - 11 April, 2013
I made sure it was New York style pizza. I know you like that!!! LMFAO!!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:54 AM - 11 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Yes. This thread ain't got shit on Tony Little...

confirmed
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:54 AM - 11 April, 2013
I haven't the slightest idea of what you mean, but I'd like to thank everybody for attending this thread....

We'd like to thank our very special guests and jury members, and in parting....

Remember - >Watchwww.youtube.com

www.djjohnnym.com.
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:55 AM - 11 April, 2013
Quote:
I made sure it was New York style pizza. I know you like that!!! LMFAO!!!!

good call!
DJ Val-BKNY11203 1:14 AM - 11 April, 2013
Quote:
You are sounding real pathetic "Raj"...

Hands Down Thread Of The Year! Game Over! Give him the trophy now.

...these are the Good Times...
the_black_one 2:42 AM - 11 April, 2013
Bout to make that cheddar !!!!
mastermind 3:02 AM - 11 April, 2013
Johnny -----> api.ning.com*O2Ll7pzRIHffkHIycco3KEV7QKIfq3JHC2D1nLcWOP385KSfvjzYiFwld/InternetToughGuy.jpg
mastermind 3:04 AM - 11 April, 2013
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:11 AM - 11 April, 2013
johnny cockrin is on the case lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:14 AM - 11 April, 2013
Quote:
johnny cochran is on the case lol

Case Closed....

Nothing more to see here folks.....

The body will be identified in the coming weeks....

Thank you, God Bless, and Good Night...
mastermind 3:15 AM - 11 April, 2013
An Geriatric on the lose.
ninos 6:27 AM - 11 April, 2013
LOL this id hilarious. Just read this whole thread, battle royal!
dj_soo 7:43 AM - 11 April, 2013
Some of y'all have way too much time on your hands.
DJ Remy USA 11:06 AM - 11 April, 2013
This thread was awesome after all this time black one is obvious you are mastermind we have yet to see you confirm or deny it. Its internet so its not like it really matters however this is DJ forum so if we ever cross paths on the DJ scene everyone is automatically gonna clown you for this foolery.

Good thing promoters dont care if you have split personalities...lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:57 AM - 11 April, 2013
Quote:
This thread was awesome after all this time black one is obvious you are mastermind we have yet to see you confirm or deny it. Its internet so its not like it really matters however this is DJ forum so if we ever cross paths on the DJ scene everyone is automatically gonna clown you for this foolery.

Rotfl @ djs and promiters in real life giving a damn about internet aliases
MPC O.G. 1:26 PM - 11 April, 2013
EPIC!
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:29 PM - 11 April, 2013
the_black_one 2:23 PM - 11 April, 2013
Lol.... The thing is Johnny is NOBODY to be questioning anybody!!! That's the reason why I have no confirm or deny plus I wanted a good laugh. Shoot remember !!! When you point the finger... You got 3 pointing right back at you....
the_black_one 2:26 PM - 11 April, 2013
FYI I refuse to user real name on the Internet.... I don't this or any forum to promote mysef. I'm
Here for the laughs...
Papa Midnight 2:33 PM - 11 April, 2013
Quote:

New topic of discussion for the next DMV Jammy Jam :P

Quote:
Case Closed....

Nothing more to see here folks.....

The body will be identified in the coming weeks....

The Jury found this dude so guilty, he actually showed his face, lol.
DJ Pullout 3:08 PM - 11 April, 2013
Quote:

www.thegirlwhoblogs.com
DJ Pullout 3:09 PM - 11 April, 2013
This thread: i.imgur.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:33 PM - 11 April, 2013
I haven't been able to stop crying since that stranger on the internet said that they didn't like me.
DJ Pullout 4:38 PM - 11 April, 2013
The Candy man can fix that........just hop into my van Bezzle......

25.media.tumblr.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:41 PM - 11 April, 2013
Quote:
The Candy man can fix that........just hop into my van Bezzle......

25.media.tumblr.com

Oooooh candy problem solved lol
the_black_one 6:57 PM - 11 April, 2013
I have not eaten or left the house!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:38 AM - 12 April, 2013
Quote:

The Jury found this dude so guilty, he actually showed his face, lol.

LMAO.

Oh this was entertaining to say the least....
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:15 PM - 12 April, 2013
They should post this above the forum rules when new users register for this forum

www.zeldauniverse.net
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:27 PM - 12 April, 2013
I guess we're about done here...

***Returns you to our regularly scheduled programming*****

:-D
pdidy 11:16 PM - 12 April, 2013
Come on DJJOHNNYM_vSL3, have a heart.......Dude at least deserves a proper burial.....?
the_black_one 11:38 PM - 12 April, 2013
Still here.... Not going anywhere......
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:42 PM - 12 April, 2013
Quote:
Come on DJJOHNNYM_vSL3, have a heart.......Dude at least deserves a proper burial.....?

Oh, alright....I guess....

Dearly Beloved...

We are gathered here today to say Farewell (and good riddance) to not ONE, but TWO internet personalities, who...

well had no personality...

That being Mastermind AKA "The_Black_One".

Mastermind was the result of pent up inner frustration that "The_Black_One" was harboring for such a long time.

The is apparent by his own NAME - "The BLACK One.

This is common in those cuckolded gents who sit and watch while their wives/women are taken and mercilessly pleased by well endowed Black Men, and can offer no assistance, but to clean up the mess afterwards.

This condition is worsened because the wife/woman ENJOYS getting taken IN FRONT of the "Husband"...Hence, we have the backstory BEHIND the creation of "The_Black_One".

In his REAL LIFE, someone took his "Sally" and he has wanted to be a BLACK MAN, and command such authority since, but as you can see from his picture, he's Raj from The Big Bang Theory....(BTW...is that lip gloss he's wearing?)

Anyway, that's how "The_Black_One" was birthed to this board....

During his tenure here, he tried desparately to fit in, only to be ignored, skipped over, and last to be picked on the team...

People quickly realized he was a poser, and basically let him sit in the sandbox by himself...

Then he though to himself one day, I need to REINVENT myself...I want to be able to be "Cool", bang chicks, wear braids (i.e. the Rick James AVATAR), and hell, DJ while I'm at it...

So, from that twisted mind, came the creation of Mastermind!

Now, Mastermind wasn't just your regular poster....Oh, no...

He was confident..
He had swagger...
He caught the forum's attention...
And...

He was BLACK! (See his Avatar)...

So now, what better way to prove his manhood than to talk smack to one of the best DJ's on the board? Yes, the mild mannered DJ Construc...

Well, you know how the story went...so I don't have to add additional moisture to this story, but soon, Mastermind faded away....never to be seen again....

Once again, The_Black_One has failed....
Once in Real Life, and Twice in Cyberlife....(hell, I should charge more since all these people are dead....)

So here we are to lay to rest one of the most BORING ALIASES, and their creator this forum has ever seen....

Is there anyone who would like to get up and say a few words?

If not, we can drop him in the ground now, (as this was a "Closed Casket" ceremony anyway cuz the body was riddled with bullets..., hell I think it's STILL twitchin), and that would conclude our ceremony....

www.djjohnnym.com
the_black_one 11:48 PM - 12 April, 2013
LOL.........
dj_craigmac 12:05 AM - 13 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Oh, alright....I guess....

Dearly Beloved...

We are gathered here today to say Farewell (and good riddance) to not ONE, but TWO internet personalities, who...

well had no personality...

That being Mastermind AKA "The_Black_One".

Mastermind was the result of pent up inner frustration that "The_Black_One" was harboring for such a long time.

The is apparent by his own NAME - "The BLACK One.

This is common in those cuckolded gents who sit and watch while their wives/women are taken and mercilessly pleased by well endowed Black Men, and can offer no assistance, but to clean up the mess afterwards.

This condition is worsened because the wife/woman ENJOYS getting taken IN FRONT of the "Husband"...Hence, we have the backstory BEHIND the creation of "The_Black_One".

In his REAL LIFE, someone took his "Sally" and he has wanted to be a BLACK MAN, and command such authority since, but as you can see from his picture, he's Raj from The Big Bang Theory....(BTW...is that lip gloss he's wearing?)

Anyway, that's how "The_Black_One" was birthed to this board....

During his tenure here, he tried desparately to fit in, only to be ignored, skipped over, and last to be picked on the team...

People quickly realized he was a poser, and basically let him sit in the sandbox by himself...

Then he though to himself one day, I need to REINVENT myself...I want to be able to be "Cool", bang chicks, wear braids (i.e. the Rick James AVATAR), and hell, DJ while I'm at it...

So, from that twisted mind, came the creation of Mastermind!

Now, Mastermind wasn't just your regular poster....Oh, no...

He was confident..
He had swagger...
He caught the forum's attention...
And...

He was BLACK! (See his Avatar)...

So now, what better way to prove his manhood than to talk smack to one of the best DJ's on the board? Yes, the mild mannered DJ Construc...

Well, you know how the story went...so I don't have to add additional moisture to this story, but soon, Mastermind faded away....never to be seen again....

Once again, The_Black_One has failed....
Once in Real Life, and Twice in Cyberlife....(hell, I should charge more since all these people are dead....)

So here we are to lay to rest one of the most BORING ALIASES, and their creator this forum has ever seen....

If not, we can drop him in the ground now, (as this was a "Closed Casket" ceremony anyway cuz the body was riddled with bullets..., hell I think it's STILL twitchin), and that would conclude our ceremony....

www.djjohnnym.com

ROTFL
pdidy 12:17 AM - 13 April, 2013
Quote:

ummmm......Will alcohol be served at the repass ?
the_black_one 12:18 AM - 13 April, 2013
tri state stand up!!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:30 AM - 13 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Only that "Fake" stuff.... :-D
the_black_one 12:35 AM - 13 April, 2013
BLAH BLAH BLAH.....
pdidy 12:40 AM - 13 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol
Papa Midnight 12:40 AM - 13 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I guess he went out with the secret. Man still won't cop to it or even deny it.
the_black_one 12:42 AM - 13 April, 2013
LOL.... like i said...... Why do I or anyone have to answer to johnny's geriatric behind? I refuse to do so.. HE IS A NOBODY
pdidy 1:00 AM - 13 April, 2013
DJ Remy USA 1:02 AM - 13 April, 2013
This thread delivered...lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:54 AM - 13 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I guess he went out with the secret. Man still won't cop to it or even deny it.

At this point, it wouldn't even matter...

Let me tell you how dumb he is...

He could have had derailed this thread way early in the game, copped to it, been like "And?", and kept it moving...

But he fell for the whole thing, hook, line and sinker...

He displayedall the the classic signs-

Denial
Anger
Rage
Abandonment
Terror
Resistance
Fear
Sorrow
Moistness
B*tchazzness
Depression
Bi-Polarism
Remorse
Acceptance

You witnessed his meltdown live here in Technicolor or should I say...

BLACK and White!

:-D!
the_black_one 1:57 AM - 13 April, 2013
Quote:
LOL.... like i said...... Why do I or anyone have to answer to johnny's geriatric behind? I refuse to do so.. HE IS A NOBODY

PLEASE!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:01 AM - 13 April, 2013
^Denial^
the_black_one 2:01 AM - 13 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

PLEASE!

+1
Papa Midnight 3:42 AM - 13 April, 2013
Did you just +1 yourself...?
the_black_one 4:04 AM - 13 April, 2013
Quote:

+1
the_black_one 4:04 AM - 13 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PLEASE!

+1

Till im blue in the face NM NH
djaction 7:06 AM - 13 April, 2013
can someone post up the shit talking form mastermind/blackone that let up to the battle with construct where mastermind ultimately ended up pussying out?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:26 AM - 13 April, 2013
Quote:

Of COURSE...

Classic "Split Personality" Behavior....

Who else would rep him, besides himself?

That's standard operating procedure for "Them".
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:52 AM - 13 April, 2013
Quote:
can someone post up the shit talking form mastermind/blackone that let up to the battle with construct where mastermind ultimately ended up pussying out?

It started in the DJ KHALED SUCKS!!! Thread ->serato.com

(Wait, that's kinda like how the Kid Capri thread went too.....)

Anyway, CONSTRUC posted some vid of Khaled, that well, didn't include Khalid, and "Mastermind" said -
Quote:
all the video showed is how bald you are!

Then someone said -
Quote:
kind of wierd to take a crowd from a house vibe to that.

Then Mastermind does a misquote and says -
Quote:
if i went to see kahled play somewhere id be caught off gaurd by anything even resembling baldness

Bezzle says -
Quote:
man this thread took a sudden left turn lol

Mastermind says -
Quote:
it goes to show how no talent can spot no talet

DJ Alchemy says -
Quote:
I hope that was not directed at me Mr!!

Mastermind says -
Quote:
no man.... i was talking about uncle fester

Construc says -
Quote:
jealous much? ya'll can say what you want but I don't have 3 weekly residencies and do big shows like this because i have "no talent"

Mastermind -
Quote:
Why you crying ????? *****George lopez voice********

Construc -
Quote:
you just wait mastermind....

Mastermind -
Quote:

1) why are u playing electro at a hip hop oriented show?
2) electro has been out for a wile now.
3) one can only assume that when a dj is not useing headphones then he is wavefucking the screen witch makes u a wack dj

Construc -
Quote:

1) I don't know how many times I gotta say this, THATS WHAT THE CROWD WANTED!!!
2) Where do you live? Electro/uptempo top 40 is all you hear in the clubs here in Western Ma.
3) GET THE FUCK OVER IT!! I started on vinyl, I can beat match either way. I like hearing everything I do live though so YES I ditched the headphones. Spinbad don't use headphones either... is he a wack dj?
4) Lets battle!

And here are....

Wait a minute...

Didn't the same thing happen in that Kid Capri thread too?

Y'all need to come up with new material.....

This is a RE-RUN...
Papa Midnight 3:12 PM - 13 April, 2013
I remember that thread. Construc laid out the challenge and delivered the smackdown.

kinda reminds me when I challenged a certain someone here to a battle knowing good and well I'd likely lose (I'm not a battle DJ) and they dodged and went suddenly silent.

Funny how that works...
DJJ0HNNYM_vSL3 3:31 PM - 23 April, 2013
bump
the_black_one 5:33 PM - 23 April, 2013
Still here....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:24 PM - 6 March, 2014
Oh, I understand you have a VIDEO out....

Nice work!

Watchwww.youtube.com
the_black_one 11:26 PM - 6 March, 2014
salty!!!!

nm nh
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:27 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
salty!!!!

Don't you mean Ashy?

LMAO!
the_black_one 11:27 PM - 6 March, 2014
naw ... you salty

nm nh
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:29 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

Nice work!

Watchwww.youtube.com

Bwahahahaha
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:30 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
naw ... you salty

And, like I've proven...

You can't even PROVE you're a DJ...
the_black_one 11:33 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
naw ... you salty

And, like I've proven...

You can't even PROVE you're a DJ...

OK ... i'm not a dj ..... sounds good ....

:)

nm nh
the_black_one 11:34 PM - 6 March, 2014
I post where i track ........... coward !!!

nm nh
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:36 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Nice work!

Watchwww.youtube.com

Bwahahahaha

Dude, y'all killin' dude...

I wasn't even IN that thread, and he's STILL MAD....lmao.

I can't wait for him to change his mind and say that it's SO PEACEFUL in there without me...

This dude DEFINITELY wears this -> www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:36 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
nm nh

What does that even mean?
the_black_one 11:37 PM - 6 March, 2014
imma let you figure it out ...... coward

nm nh
Joee 11:38 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

Nice work!

Watchwww.youtube.com

you that was the JAMMMMM
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:39 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
imma let you figure it out ...... coward

nm nh

I'm not tracking that thread loser...lmao.
Joee 11:41 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Well, for all of you who've been on the forum for a while...you remember the infamous

DJ Mastermind VS. DJ Construc "Battle" thread?

serato.com

Where ultimately Mastermind never contributed and basically fell off the face of the earth?

Well, we've done a little digging, and lo and behold....

DJ Mastermind was nothing more than an ALIAS created by none other than someone who've I always said has "No Identity" anyways -

The_Black_One....

Yes, sad but true....

But let's bring the evidence....

Go here...

serato.com

Check this quote by The_Black_One

Quote:
not really my set up but for you speaker lovers you might like this pic of my 4 tops NM NH

s638.photobucket.com

But if you check the OTHER pictures in the Photobucket, you will see these...

www.djjohnnym.com
www.djjohnnym.com

And to TRY and throw people off of his track he'd say things like this ->

serato.com
the_black_one 1:22 AM - 9 July, 2012

Quote:
Holy shit. Maybe he does it in purpose. Some real mastermind shit

serato.com
the_black_one 1:29 AM - 9 July, 2012

Quote:
or maybe its johnny

This was in the DJ Mastermind VS. DJ Construc thread, when cats were trying to figure out who "The REAL Pauly D" was....smh...

He even would LOG IN AND POST close to the same times...

serato.com
the_black_one 12:36 AM - 2 April, 2013
waiting for pete!!!!!!!!!

and

serato.com
mastermind 12:36 AM - 3 April, 2013
Hello :0)

Hey, it's one day apart, but you know how you MAY have a certain time that you "occasionally" check the board?

Just sayin...

So at this time, we'd like to observe a "Moment of Silence" as to bury the persona that is/was DJ Mastermind.....

RIP...

www.djjohnnym.com

Anybody have any last words?

smh....

i never even read all this until now........

you have too much time on your hands......
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:41 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

Nope!!

MY GOSH
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:41 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

I'll say you do...

Hell, how many accounts do you have tracking sh*t again?

Lotta skirts being pulled lately....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:42 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
i never even read all this until now........

you have too much time on your hands......

Serato CSI on the job...

And you're RIGHT, at the time I DID have mad time on my hands at work...

Gettin' paid to post....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:43 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Nope!!

MY GOSH

That's some CLASSIC *ISH right thurr...
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:44 PM - 6 March, 2014
images.wikia.com!PWNED!.jpg
the_black_one 11:44 PM - 6 March, 2014
IM here all day .... not avoiding like you coward

nm nh
the_black_one 11:44 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

fail

nm nh
the_black_one 11:45 PM - 6 March, 2014
i will like to remind you that my iphone can log into this website so i can call you coward on the go

nm nh
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:47 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
IM here all day .... not avoiding like you coward
nm nh

What EXACTLY am I avoiding again?

A thread SOMEBODY ELSE made up about me BEGGING them to Battle them?

Again?

Man look...

I completely HULK SMASHED "A-Train" in a House "Battle"....and what did it get me?

lol...

Nothing....

Nada...

Nil...

Just like the amount of Gigs you have....
Joee 11:47 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Gettin' paid to post....

you seriously get paid to post?
stuffmonsterslike.com

if that was true you'd have 10 zxa5's by now, cause you be poooostinnnn!
www.google.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:48 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
i will like to remind you that my iphone can log into this website so i can call you coward on the go

And I see that you think about me so much that you NEED that convenience of a "Smart Phone", so you can act DUMB...

lmao @ your phone being smarter than you.
the_black_one 11:48 PM - 6 March, 2014
im on my ipad now ..... calling you coward!!!!

nm nh
dj jamalot 11:48 PM - 6 March, 2014
Is this True??? You assumed a new identity just to return???
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:49 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

fail

nm nh

Just like you....a failure!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:50 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Gettin' paid to post....

stuffmonsterslike.com

www.google.com

Are we concerned about what ANOTHER DJ has or doesn't have again?

serato.com
the_black_one 11:50 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

fail

nm nh

fail like your diet plan!!!!

nm nh
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:50 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Gettin' paid to post....

stuffmonsterslike.com

www.google.com

Now you seeing The Fake One for what he rally is.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:50 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
im on my PAD now ..... calling you coward!!!!

nm nh

So THAT'S your problem..huh?
dj jamalot 11:52 PM - 6 March, 2014
Wow i gotta take a break i just found out something isn't what it seems on the internet.
please excuse me.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:52 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

fail

nm nh

fail like your diet plan!!!!

nm nh

I'm man enough to put my real pics up. No need for Fakeness.

(Hmmm now she is resorting to personal attacks...She Mad!)
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:52 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Wow i gotta take a break i just found out something isn't what it seems on the internet.
please excuse me.

Yeah read the entire post. LOL
Joee 11:53 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Gettin' paid to post....

stuffmonsterslike.com

www.google.com

Are we concerned about what ANOTHER DJ has or doesn't have again?

serato.com

so what i'm saying isn't true? you don't be posting like all day? errrday?

i mean shit sometimes you make 3 or 4 replies before anyone has a chance to respond

don't act like you don't be posting up a storm!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:53 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Now you seeing The Fake One for what he rally is.

lol, Joee is trying to sweet talk The Fake One into post a mix...

ANY damn mix.....

Just ANYTHING...

This dude talkin' bout cuttin' up Freestyle over a Hiphop beat....

But be talkin' about "Smooth Mixes" and sh*t on his Bozak...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha.

Trust he's got multiple levels of Fakeness...we've only scratched the surface.....
Joee 11:55 PM - 6 March, 2014
^ a don't say i didn't try........lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:55 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
so what i'm saying isn't true? you don't be posting like all day? errrday?

i mean shit sometimes you make 3 or 4 replies before anyone has a chance to respond

don't act like you don't be posting up a storm!

Didn't I tell you I GET PAID to post?

lol.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:55 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
^ a don't say i didn't try........lol

I see your work Joee, that's why I don't even need to comment...

Y'all already KNOW the deal...

A LOT of skirts have been pulled lately....
dj jamalot 11:56 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

WTF??? He's Not...
Joee 11:57 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:

lol.

you sir are a lier .........YOU LIE
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:58 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

WTF??? He's Not...

I'm over here DYING!
the_black_one 11:58 PM - 6 March, 2014
Look but dont post .... coward !!!

nm nh
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:58 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

WTF??? He's Not...

www.djjohnnym.com

And when he's all dolled up....

www.djjohnnym.com
the_black_one 11:59 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

WTF??? He's Not...

www.djjohnnym.com

www.djjohnnym.com

scary you have that save in your server ..... please use NO HOMO

nm nh
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:59 PM - 6 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

WTF??? He's Not...

www.djjohnnym.com

www.djjohnnym.com

A pig with lipstick
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:00 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

WTF??? He's Not...

I'm over here DYING!

NO! I ALMOST BUSTED A GUT (NoPeopleMover) when you said

"The scary part is that he said he been practicing that shit. LMAO"
Joee 12:00 AM - 7 March, 2014
YOOOOUUU LIIIIEEEE!!!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:01 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
please use NO HOMO

nm nh

Like that's gonna save you....
the_black_one 12:01 AM - 7 March, 2014
SMFH!!!!

the NO CRED COWARD .... carry on

nm nh
Joee 12:01 AM - 7 March, 2014
THIS shit is hilarious over herrrrrr

got to love the serato forum ,who needs tv?
the_black_one 12:01 AM - 7 March, 2014
how much are you getting paid to post......????

bawahahahahahahahaha!!!

nm nh
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:02 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

lol.

I'm not getting paid right now, because NOW I'm off the clock, and should have been home by now, but y'all got me CTFU over here....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:02 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

nm nh

About 45 bucks an hour....
dj jamalot 12:03 AM - 7 March, 2014
i'm seriously dying out here...

Why does the tip jar have a dollar in it CTFU!!!
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:03 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

WTF??? He's Not...

I'm over here DYING!

NO! I ALMOST BUSTED A GUT (NoPeopleMover) when you said

"The scary part is that he said he been practicing that shit. LMAO"

Lizette Melendez mashed with Sir Mix Alot Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:03 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
THIS shit is hilarious over herrrrrr

got to love the serato forum ,who needs tv?

Ummm...The Black One if that stands for.....

Tranny.....
the_black_one 12:03 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm nh

cool ..... i totally believe you too!!!!

nm nh
the_black_one 12:04 AM - 7 March, 2014
now you talking about trannys ..... SMFH!

nm nh
Joee 12:05 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol.

I'm not getting paid right now, because NOW I'm off the clock, and should have been home by now, but y'all got me CTFU over here....

o i got you, your at work , sapose toooo be working but instead your on the serato forum

so YOU LIE.....your not getting payed to post ,your just posting while you getting payed

you keep keeping on i'm not mad at that
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:05 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm nh

cool ..... i totally believe you too!!!!

lmao, like if you DIDN'T that would make a difference...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:06 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
o i got you, your at work , sapose toooo be working but instead your on the serato forum

so YOU LIE.....your not getting payed to post ,your just posting while you getting payed

You say To-may-toe, I say To-MA-toe...

A check is a check...rite?
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:06 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol.

Joee...stop. You are derailing the thread buddy.
the_black_one 12:06 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol.

also getting paid to photo shop another dudes pic with some gay shit!!!!

SMFH....

nm nh
Joee 12:07 AM - 7 March, 2014
can i just say that it's thursday night , can't wait till 10pm to watch scandal
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:07 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

No that's gay to say.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:08 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

No that's gay to say.

Yeah, man...

Can we get back on topic here?
Joee 12:08 AM - 7 March, 2014
^ ^^

bawwwhahahahahahahaahah
the_black_one 12:08 AM - 7 March, 2014
Hold on ... switching to my mac pro .... ... carry on coward !!

nm nh
the_black_one 12:10 AM - 7 March, 2014
yes ... please keep it on topic coward ....

btw .... How is your clown training going???

nm nh
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:10 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Hold on ... switching to my mac EYELINER....

www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:10 AM - 7 March, 2014
So let's see...

Can The_Fake_One come up with ANYTHING ORIGINAL?
Joee 12:11 AM - 7 March, 2014
theres no shame in my game i watch scandal ,the shit is serious son

i always said to my wife man i don't want to see that shit, than i say it on netflix and watched it, it's the truth
the_black_one 12:12 AM - 7 March, 2014
AHHHH good old netflix!!!!

nm nh
the_black_one 12:13 AM - 7 March, 2014
mac makes eyeliner?????

nm nh
the_black_one 12:14 AM - 7 March, 2014
NO CRED / COWARD is on some home trip!!!
eyeliner, trannys, photoshoping other mans photo with homo shit....

nm nh
the_black_one 12:14 AM - 7 March, 2014
*HOMO

nm nh
Joee 12:15 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
NO CRED / COWARD is on some home trip!!!
eyeliner, trannys, photoshoping other mans photo with homo shit....

nm nh

just post a quick mix than they will shut up

only if it's dope thou......if not you already know
got2b Ru 12:15 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
So let's see...

Can The_Fake_One come up with ANYTHING ORIGINAL?

No evidence of that thus far. ...
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:17 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
NO CRED

nm nh

You call him no cred...but he posted a mix. He got more than you.
Joee 12:19 AM - 7 March, 2014
johnny scratches with his middle finger......all delicate like
got2b Ru 12:19 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
NO CRED

nm nh

And NO CRED wasn't even his idea!

Still dick riding the originators
the_black_one 12:21 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
NO CRED

nm nh

you on that HOMO trip too?

nm nh
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:24 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
NO CRED

nm nh

nm nh

Clearly if everybody has that idea about you we all can't be wrong.
the_black_one 12:26 AM - 7 March, 2014
it's you , lucy , barbara and that RU cat on that HOMO trip!!!!

imma go ahead and let you guys sword fight!!!!

nm nh
got2b Ru 12:32 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
NO CRED

nm nh

I'm a grown ass man secure in my manhood. The only ppl that worry about such things are: CLOSETED HOMOS Like you.

nm nh

Clearly if everybody has that idea about you we all can't be wrong.
got2b Ru 12:35 AM - 7 March, 2014
Not to be confused with Who DJ Ru.
the_black_one 12:35 AM - 7 March, 2014
It's you all 4 (WITH NO CRED)

nm nh
got2b Ru 12:40 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

nm nh

Don't you have a TKA/Gangsarr mashup to work on?
got2b Ru 12:41 AM - 7 March, 2014
Gangstarr
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:59 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm nh

The Bangladesh Edit
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:34 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nm nh

The Bangladesh Edit

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO......

Awww man.....

CLASSIC...
Joee 1:35 AM - 7 March, 2014
^ you back?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:36 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
^ you back?

Yeah, the wife doesn't pay me to post....
DJ GaFFle 2:00 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Hold on ... switching to my mac EYELINER....

www.djjohnnym.com

I gotta step my misquote game up! Ya'll got me rollin'... LoL

(nm)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:31 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
mac makes eyeliner?????

nm nh

My bad...I guess you're the expert...

You should seriously start paying ROYALTIES for all the stuff you post...

Everything you say should have a damn Footnote and Credit Page for who you steal the lines from....
the_black_one 3:35 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
mac makes eyeliner?????

nm nh

My bad...I guess you're the expert...

You should seriously start paying ROYALTIES for all the stuff you post...

Everything you say should have a damn Footnote and Credit Page for who you steal the lines from....

Why so mad tho???

nm nh
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:01 AM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:

Why so mad *[1] tho???

nm nh

*[1] - Version of "You Mad" - No real Serato Authors, but biting none the less...

Please continue....
the_black_one 4:03 AM - 7 March, 2014

nm nh
the_black_one 4:06 AM - 7 March, 2014
sit your wrinkle ass down old timer .... mIm

nm nh
the_black_one 4:12 AM - 7 March, 2014
and wile your up old timer .... wipe all that egg off your face!!!!

nm nh
DJ Pullout 4:49 PM - 7 March, 2014
Just when you thought it was safe to eat Shark Bites......
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:50 PM - 7 March, 2014
DJ Pullout 1:25 PM - 10 March, 2014
lol
6` 4:37 AM - 11 March, 2014
Quote:
*HOMO

nm nh

You and I both

;-)

nm/h
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:26 PM - 6 April, 2014
serato.com

Full circle....
DJ Val-BKNY11203 7:55 PM - 6 April, 2014
Bwhahahahahahaha
AKIEM 8:33 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

nm nh

Now the question is, what did HE know and when did he know it?

LMAO

aight I'm done,

Nm
 6 8:39 PM - 6 April, 2014
lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:48 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm nh

Now the question is, what did HE know and when did he know it?

LMAO

aight I'm done,

Nm

Hey, I'm not mad at you for sticking up for him...

Shows a lot of pride!