Careers with Serato
Serato is always looking for talented and creative individuals to join our team of DJs, designers, developers, mix-masters and marketers.
If you can’t find a role that suits
Submit your CV and cover letter into the area that interests you. Jobs open all the time and we will get back to you if we feel you’re a match.
You can also follow us on LinkedIn to learn what it's like to work at Serato and get alerts to new positions.
Important information for all applicants
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand (this means having NZ citizenship, permanent residency or a current work permit) and be willing to relocate to Auckland if necessary.
- 2021/2022 Serato Internships - Software Engineers
- Audio DSP Engineer
- Infrastructure Build and Automation Architect
- Legal Advisor (10-Month Maternity Cover - Part Time Hours)
- Principal Tools and Automation Engineer
- Product Owner
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Test Analyst
- Test Engineer
- Web Designer - Short Term Contract