Careers with Serato
Serato is always looking for talented and creative individuals to join our team of DJs, designers, developers, mix-masters and marketers.
If you can’t find a role that suits
Submit your CV and cover letter into the area that interests you. Jobs open all the time and we will get back to you if we feel you’re a match.
You can also follow us on LinkedIn to learn what it's like to work at Serato and get alerts to new positions.
Important information for all applicants
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand (this means having NZ citizenship, permanent residency or a current work permit) and be willing to relocate to Auckland if necessary.
- 2023 Serato Graduate Programme - Software Development
- Audio Research Engineer
- Customer Support Agent
- Design Researcher
- Intermediate Digital & Motion Designer
- Junior Software Engineer C++
- Legal Advisor
- Senior Full Stack Developer
- Senior Software Engineer C++
- Senior User Experience Designer
- Senior Web Developer
- Social Media and Community Manager
- Software Development Team Lead
- Web Developer
- Web Test Analyst