Buy Serato DJ Pro
Tap for more info
|Serato DJ Pro|
|Pitch 'n Time DJ|
|Pricing||9.99 /m||14.99 /m||11.99 /m||9.99 /m|
If you want to use DJ Pro with just your hardware that unlocks it, then you don't need to buy a DJ Pro license.
However, if you would also like to use DJ Pro for either of the following scenarios you will need to buy or subscribe to a DJ Pro license, these upgrade licenses will be added to your account and yours to use ongoing.
You want to also use a
for free and upgrade it to use DJ Pro.
You want to also use
that support DJ Pro but require a paid upgrade as they do not unlock DJ Pro for free.
You need a DVS license to play in the following scenarios
- You want to use control tone vinyl and a mixer.
- You want to use control tone via CDs or USBs in a media player.
DVS can only be used with certain hardware, and
You need plug-and-play access to a range of
that you regularly use in clubs. You'll be able to use supported hardware without the need for an external sound card interface.
- You would like to have the option to connect turntables or CDJs/media players to a supported Serato DJ Pro controller.
You will need Serato DJ Pro with either:
HID Mode - Please see this article for
DVS - Please see this article for
- You can buy Serato DJ Club Kit to get DJ Pro and DVS at a discounted rate.
Yes, you get a
No, you can use a very basic version of Serato DJ Pro or Serato DJ Lite called Practice Mode for free.
In most instances yes, however it won't in the following scenarios:
- If you want to record streaming music
- If you want to use hardware that is not record enabled
- If you want to just use your laptop without hardware - in this instance, you only need to buy the Serato Play Expansion Pack.