Welcome to Serato
- Be respectful. This means not creating, using, or posting any content that is unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, discriminatory, abusive, derogatory, inflammatory, or generally offensive.
- Be authentic. Don’t pass yourself off as, or attempt to impersonate someone you are not, including any employee of Serato;
- Don’t post any commercial advertising.
- Be safe. Don’t post any personally identifiable information that would let you or anyone else be located or contacted in the real world.
- Be copyright compliant. Make sure you have the appropriate permissions and rights before you post, use or share someone else’s content – including any Third Party Content that is accessed via a Serato Service. Some Third Party Content may include restrictions on use such as non commercial use only. You should be prepared to provide information to Serato to confirm your rights to use any content posted if required.
If you think something has been posted that infringes your copyright please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Content and Software Legal Notices
The Serato Services may incorporate or be used together with Third Party Content or Third Party Software that is subject to additional third-party terms and conditions of use. These licenses and terms and conditions that may also apply can be found on the Visualiser Third Party Content Notices page and Software Legal Notices pages. Please make sure your use of any Third Party Content and Software complies with license and terms and conditions provided by the relevant third parties.
Serato Terms of Sale
If you order or purchase any Serato Services (including any Serato products) either on a trial basis, by outright purchase or through your uptake of a Serato Subscription from Serato Websites including within a Serato Software application, then these Terms of Sale will apply. Please read them carefully, and if you do not agree to any of the terms contained herein, or any of the Serato Terms as applicable, then please do not proceed with your Order or Purchase.
Serato reserves the right to revise these Terms of Sale, so you should therefore read them periodically prior to making additional orders or purchases, as they may have changed since you last reviewed them.