Serato Studio is the go-to DAW for beat making. Studio’s sample-based workflow removes all the technical clutter so producers can get right into the flow. It’s powerful and intuitive interface is clean and simple, allowing producers of all levels to make heavy-hitting beats fast.
Updates in Serato Studio 1.6.2:
- Audio Track workflow improvements - See the clip start and end points in your Waveform overview when you select an Audio Track clip. Auto-scroll vertically when dragging an audio clip up / down in the Song View.
- Library improvements - Sort your library by a secondary column when pressing COMMAND + CLICK, great for organising by both key and BPM. Enjoy usability improvements with scalable icons and crates.
Other recent updates:
- Robust recording and editing functionality: Record directly from any source (including built-in computer mics, instruments, and vinyl for sampling) and edit within Serato Studio’s smooth workflow.
- Audio Track improvements: Audio Track capabilities have been expanded in Studio 1.6 to bring more power and functionality to Song View.
- New Serato Virtual Audio Driver: Serato has created an easy-to-install Virtual Audio Driver for Mac to replace the third-party solution in previous versions.