Serato Studio is the go-to DAW for beat making. Studio’s sample-based workflow removes all the technical clutter so producers can get right into the flow. It’s powerful and intuitive interface is clean and simple, allowing producers of all levels to make heavy-hitting beats fast.
Updates in Serato Studio 1.6.5:
- Full Song Automation - Use full song automation to make more complex song arrangements by adding parameter changes across your Scene, Audio and Master Tracks in the Song View.
- Half / Double BPM shortcut - Half and double the BPM of files in your library using ALT + UP/DOWN for Windows and Option + UP/DOWN for MacOS.
Other recent updates:
- Curve line automation - Achieve more control over your Automation with this new improvement - perfect for creating a ‘swelling’ effect, including volume or filter sweeps, reversing a sample, or quick transitions. Simply hold the 'Alt' key and click + drag to activate.
- .MID / .MIDI file Library support - You can now import .MID/ .MIDI files into your library - organise your collection of chord progressions, melodies and drum patterns in Studio’s large modern library.
- Performance improvements - Including Improved speed and CPU performance when dealing with Audio Clips and project loading.
- New sub-menus in the Automation drop down - Find what you need faster with a new drop down menu that categories all your parameters.
- Library workflow improvements - Including the ability to resize the number column, and expand/collapse your crates using the left/right keyboard arrows.
- General workflow improvements - Quickly access the input setup from the Record input channel selection dropdown, pressing 'A' on your computer keyboard will now always trigger Pad 1, and more.