DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

the_black_one aka DJ Mastermind AKA Luis Sanchez EXPOSED

The_real_dj_mastermind 1:45 AM - 6 April, 2014
My name is Saul. I live in San Antonio, Texas and DJ at the gay bars here under the name Boyfriends (www.soundcloud.com). I work for an emotionally abusive boss at Heat Nightclub and Sparky's Pub named Luis Sanchez aka Louie Heat aka the_black_one aka DJ Mastermind (www.facebook.com). I know for a fact that he is the_black_one because he's constantly checking the serato forum, even while dj'ing or just putting on a mix and pretending to dj while getting paid for it, to check up on his tracked discussions.

I am a gay man who lived a very closeted life in Kansas prior to moving here. I had no access to any sort of gay club and made due with dj'ing straight bars and clubs while I was in school. It was very difficult living a double life, knowing that at any moment you would exposed for who you really are and have everyone hate you for it. For that reason I made the move to San Antonio where my family had migrated so that I can start a new life as my true self.

We have a gay strip of bars here. To me it was like seeing Disneyland for the first time. To see people of my descent (hispanic) and my sexual orientation having their own space of healing was so freeing. It seemed surreal at times. For the first time in my life I felt like I was home. I was able to secure a DJ spot at the Pegasus, the neighboring gay bar, and things took off from there. I was finally able to play to my people. Before I came along it was old Thunderpuss remixes and strictly commercial top 40 stuff. I was allowed to freedom to play how I wanted. I was able to touch on everything from rap (Crime Mobb, Lil Kim, Le1f, Cakes Da Killa) to freestyle, to what I will refer to as EDM and everything in between. I opened a new door for people to express themselves in a new way. Finally people had a space where they can listen to rap and other music without fearing about their environment. They were safe. They were able to dance with who they wanted to and how they wanted to. I was able to give them the freedom I myself was looking for.

During this time I started producing and decided it was time to move to another gay bar. A friend of mine who was working at The Heat and Sparky's told me I should talk to DJ Mastermind about a position that would be opening up soon. After weeks of dropping off mixtapes and applications to him and managers I was finally invited for an interview. I had given him multiple mixtapes to scan over to make sure I was a right fit for the bars. When I asked him what he thought of the music he said "To be honest I never listened to them." I told him that I was only interested in working with him if he was going to help me develop a career as a gay producer/dj. I told him I was serious about everything and would do whatever it takes to get the job done. He assured me I was talking to the right person.

Its been exactly 1 year since that date and DJ Mastermind has been nothing but an emotionally abusive heartless liar, a phony, and a parasite to our community and that is something that he has reflected not only in his real life, but also his sham of a life on the internet. No matter what he says on the internet Luis is NOT BLACK. He likes to act black when he's around his black friends. He also likes to use the lazy N phrase too. Luis has been DJ'ing at the gay bars for 5 years. He's the head DJ there. He does absolutely nothing proactive for the community. The camel that finally broke the straws back was after months and months and months of BEGGING the guy to help me develop a night where we could invite other gay DJ's from Texas to come over and play together he agreed! It was called Doily Room, a play on Boiler Room. I had been testing out video taping and recording sets, and I saw just how powerful the Boiler Room format was for DJ's and thought how awesome it would be to start something for Gay DJ's. He was all on board in December. He said Saul I'm going to get this all taken care of. All you have to do is get the people and I will talk to the big boss and make it happen. WOW i thought, he finally turned the page after making me do his job (filling up fog machines, repairing lights, I didnt even know this wasn't even my job until the club manager told me they dont have the insurance for me to be climbing up on ladders and that it was his responsibility. He had been making me do it for 11 months!!). So I got the people. I spent the time to travel, listen to the dj's, talk to them, gain their trust to have them want to come out and do something that hasn't been done before in its confines. So February comes around and I ask whats the deal. He tells me Saul I talked to the big boss, they're gonna let us do it on Tuesdays in the back patio of Sparky's, he's already agreed to drink specials to help promote the night. We're going to start it in March. GREAT! Finally, all those Friday and Sunday nights I gave up from my active social life, holding up the spot light for the drag shows, learning to light mapping programs to compliment him with some of the best light controlling he's ever received, all the empty promises of him letting me play the main floor during pride (he did let me play at pride, at 2:45 am for 15 minutes, and I just want to note he's been playing music I made from scratch, and edits I made for him to play out FOR MONTHS since he has the taste of a retired raver) ALL OF THAT ABUSE WAS FINALLY GOING TO AMOUNT TO SOMETHING. March comes around, Luis so whats the date? He said he was going to have a date this week. JOY! Hey Luis whats the date, no response. I go on vacation for a week. I come back, Luis whats the date. He's reading my facebook messages but no response. I come back to work at the club on Friday. Luis whats the date? The reason I didn't give you a date is because I can't get a hold of the big boss to get a date.

That was his excuse. His excuse, was that for months, he could not get a hold of our boss. You know how long it took me to get a meeting scheduled with the big boss? Five fucking minutes. It took me five fucking minutes to get a meeting with the boss.

You would think I wouldn't be surprised after getting lied to time after time after time, but I was. When he told me it wasn't just me, but he just wouldn't let anybody play at that club, I believed him, til his crew of friends show up when he thinks I'm not there and I see him letting them play all over the equipment it fucking sent me off the wall. The same people who if we were out on the street would call me a faggot or a cock sucker, was in the DJ booth of a gay club, playing in a space thats supposed to be a place of feeling for those that don't fit anywhere else in the city, I almost lost my god damn mind.

And what was his excuse? Oh he was just showing them how to use a rotary mixer in case they ever have to use one. WHAT!!!

Thats when he started double scheduling on shifts that were already covered. So I would go straight from my day job all the way across town to go DJ and find out someone was already DJ'ing he would smirk and say "my mistake". When I was "accidently" scheduled on a day I couldn't work, he said I was "special requested by the manager" to DJ. Well my face turned red when I went up to that manager while he was talking to his friends and saying "yo man thats real cool that you like my music enough to request me to play tonight." His response? "Special request you? Who told you that? I never asked anyone."
Luis gave me the same look you would get when you catch a little kid doing something red handed. "Is that what he said? Oh we need to have a meeting cuz he did." He was fucking with me. He wanted me to quit. He wanted me to leave. Every idea I gave him he passed it along to management and claimed it as his own to reap the benefits. The guy could get away with murder there. He's been CAUGHT ASLEEP IN THE DJ BOOTH AND STILL HAS HIS JOB. When once I lost my schedule and called the bar to check it for me. When they accidently read the previous months schedule and told me I wasn't working he filed the paper work to fire me until I had the person I call to check admit to Luis it was their mistake. He didn't even have the balls to do it himself he was going to have an unrelated manager do it for him!

I feed him music week after week. He plays music I make! He plays it out every single time he DJ's. People tell me why do you do that? Why do you help him. Because I don't do this for me. I do this for them. I do this for every gay, lesbian, questioning, transexual person who hurts inside. Who has felt like they were an oucast in their own homes, schools, and community. I do it so that when they walk into the bar or the club they can be happy even if its just for a little while. You don't know what kinds of horrible things those people go through, depressing, suicide, drugs, crime, prostitution, those things are a very real part of my community and my life, and if I can change that in any way I do it. Thats why I'm here. Thats what I do what I do. That's why I deal with the embarrassment and the abuse and keeping quiet about everything because I'm afraid I will lose my voice and lose my position in the community to help better everyone. I'm TIRED OF IT. I'm not going to get run of my town and my communication because this sociopath loser has PEAKED. HE HAS PEAKED! If he was so fucking cool or so fucking cool then why can't you do it at any of the HUNDRED OF STRAIGHT BARS AND CLUBS IN THE WORLD. He AINT SHIT. You should hear him try sample the 2 Chainz I'm different/ODB Shimmy Ya Trick. I knocked that ho out on the first fucking try and this dude BOMBS IT EVERY SINGLE TIME I SWEAR IVE HEARD HIM TRY IT ATLEAST 12 TIMES AND HES NEVER EVEN HAS GOTTEN CLOSE!!! He wants to talk all this shit on everyone around them and keep them down, but he ain't nothing. YOU KNOW WHO AINT SHIT CUZ HES GOTTA GO ON THE MOTHER FUCKING SERATOR FORUMS AND PRETEND LIKE HES COME COOL BLACK DUDE YEAH FUCKING RIGHT. He pussied out from that DJ Battle cuz he's a BITCH. LUIS SANCHEZ AKA THE BLACK ONE AKA DJ MASTERMIND IS A SOFT ASS BITCH AND THATS THE TRUTH.

I've had to claw to get to where I am. Nobody handed me shit. I forced my way onto the main floor doing after hours because I am a BOSS. I don't give a fuck if he gets me fired cuz I wouldn't want to work for him anyways! NOTHING AND NOBODY is going to stop me. If Luis was a boss would he be making his DJ's play off an old version of serato and just a mixer. NO. It took Luis 5 years to replace a broken mixer in the back of the club. Thats the setup at Sparky's and at the back Room of the Heat, a mixer and a mac. He has the ability and the influence to upgrade the equipment or to provide an adequate controller or up to date software but he doesn't! Unless it concerns him directly he doesn't give a shit. He sits down, puts it on autoplay. He's BEEN on some fakery. When I was a patron of The Heat I would pay to come to afterhours only to hear him play some Dada Life promo mix week after week until I just stopped showing up. Fuck this guy and fuck whatever he says on this forum. He wants to make me look like an asshole to my community WELL NOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED DIPSHIT. SUCK MY BIG FAT DICK.

PS Here is my latest mixtape which includes original production by me. If anyone has an real contacts for someone who is passionate about dj'ing at a gay club please contact me at boyfriendsdj@gmail.com You can check out all my work at www.soundcloud.com
you can also check out Luis's soundcloud at soundcloud.com
and you can check out this hilarious feature on luis from a Gay Magazine he was featured in which showcases his bullshit www.dropbox.com

Vogue Mixtape by Boyfriends
soundcloud.com

Intro
RuPaul - Covergirl (Boyfriends Ratchet Ass Donkey Booty Remix)
Robbie Tronco vs. Trina - C.U.N.T. (Boyfriends Red Bottoms Edit)
GTA - Booty Bounce
2 Chainz - Birthday (Boyfriends DJ Snake Vogue Edit)
Azealia Banks - 212 (Boyfriends RUIN YOU CUNT Remix)
GTA - Hit It (Boyfriends VOGUE Edit)
Tony Quattro - Ray Ray
Chelley - Took The Night (DJ Sliink Remix)
Red Foxx - Silly Bitch
Melocah - Lola
French Fries - Yo Vogue
B. Ames - The Bump
Versace Spice - Versace Hottie
Doortrax - Presto Change-o
Sugar Shane - Buddah vs. Sugar
Madonna - Vogue (Boyfriends Remix)
Dai Burger - Big Boob Bitch
Submission - Women Beat Their Men
M.I.A. - Y.A.L.A. (MikeQ Bootleg)
GTA - The Crowd
Lady Gaga - Aura (Boyfriends KILLED THE VOGUE Remix)
Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love (Boyfriends Remix)
Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (Vices Remix)
Drunk In Love vs. Boss Ass Bitch (Byrell The Great Remix)
DJ Funeral - Shutterbug
DJ Val-BKNY11203 1:51 AM - 6 April, 2014
Oh shit
 6 1:56 AM - 6 April, 2014
U mad

nm
phonze 2:09 AM - 6 April, 2014
I'm still reading, but wow….anyways, back to reading.
dj_craigmac 4:02 AM - 6 April, 2014
WOW !!! If this turns out to be real ??? The blackone gets burried again
ninos 10:45 AM - 6 April, 2014
Ooh kill em!
got2b Ru 11:18 AM - 6 April, 2014
well ... damn. WHO KNEW?

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:04 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
well ... damn. WHO KNEW?

Ummm.... I did....

:-)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:12 PM - 6 April, 2014
Now it ALL makes sense...

The references to him being black...

The CONSTANT tranny references...

The constant gay references...

Louis Heat....

You can't make this up....

He's even hugged up with some dude in one of the pics...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:15 PM - 6 April, 2014
All the pieces fit together....

Just....wow.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:18 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

and you can check out this hilarious feature on luis from a Gay Magazine he was featured in which showcases his bullshit www.dropbox.com

PS....

Link doesn't work....

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
DJ Val-BKNY11203 2:39 PM - 6 April, 2014
I guess now we know why he loves knobs so much.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:48 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
I guess now we know why he loves knobs so much.

Well, did you check out the comments?

LMAO!

Them ->You can play with my knobs?! Lol
Him -> BAWAHaAhahahahahahahah
Them -> Are you okay? ^^^ That laugh looks painful! Lol
Him -> I'm good!!!

Pure gold.

Truthfully, all this does is fill in ALL the blanks....

Every single solitary hole......lmao.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:54 PM - 6 April, 2014
So, in reflection, I should apologize.

He DOES DJ Numerous times a week....

If you check the Club's site, theres

Backdoor Weds
Turn't UP Thurs (Drag Queen Night)
Grind Fridays
"Saturday Night Fever" Feat DJ Luis (AKA The Black One)

And Club "Sin" Sundays....

And the hits keep comin'....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:03 PM - 6 April, 2014
And not only was dude put on blast, the cat who put him on blast put a MIX up there too boot...

This thread is legendary and not even 24 hours old yet.

Talk about comin' out the closet.

Bravo.

www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:18 PM - 6 April, 2014
WAIT!

I didn't even notice this ->
Quote:
you can also check out Luis's soundcloud at soundcloud.com

MIXES!
The Return of Dj Sparky 3:21 PM - 6 April, 2014
You really like getting fucked in the ass you should have bailed on that gig as soon as it started to turn sour
 6 3:21 PM - 6 April, 2014
And Johnny says I got excited with a simple joke..... Lucy

lol

nm
The Return of Dj Sparky 3:27 PM - 6 April, 2014
Watchwww.youtube.com

the guy in the background cheesy dance moves made me laugh, is that you?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:31 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

lol

nm

Of course you'd come in to save "ya boy"...

That's cute.

Like I said, all this does is solidify what I've said ALL ALONG.

Dude is fake IN REAL LIFE and in Cyberspace.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:33 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

the guy in the background cheesy dance moves made me laugh, is that you?

Oh snap...

A vid....of The Black One in action.....

This thread delivers.
DJ Remy USA 3:50 PM - 6 April, 2014
Someone give me the stripped down version. I tried reading but this guy wrote a freaking novel.
 6 4:04 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

lol

nm

Of course you'd come in to save "ya boy"...

That's cute.

Like I said, all this does is solidify what I've said ALL ALONG.

Dude is fake IN REAL LIFE and in Cyberspace.

Of course you're trying to change the subject. This isn't about me or him... it's about YOU getting overly excited. lol

nm
dj jamalot 4:04 PM - 6 April, 2014
Now i'm gonna really pay attention to the NM NH Cuz these fool's is serious Man...
and that's a freakin novel.
 6 4:06 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Someone give me the stripped down version. I tried reading but this guy wrote a freaking novel.

This. I read a little bit of it. It just read like someone was crying so I stopped reading. lol

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:06 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

Dude knows The Black One in real life. The Black One actually is the "Head" DJ at a Gay Club called The Heat.

Dude tried to get a night at the club, but The Black One kept giving him the runaround.

After over a year of trying to get a night at the club, and all The Black One's broken promises, dude decides to put him on blast to show what type of FRAUD he is, not only in Cyberspace, but in REAL LIFE.

So, now we have facebook links of The Black One posting really cute in scarves, glasses, and with men.

Not only that, but he also put up The Fake One's Soundcloud, and a VIDEO of dude DJ'ing.

So, all those "Mr. Cee" tranny references, etc, have a special meaning here....

Oh, and dude also posted a mix ...lol, shameless promo, but I ain't mad...lmao.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:07 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Of course you're trying to change the subject. This isn't about me or him... it's about YOU getting overly excited. lol
nm

Overly "Excited" nah?

LMAO...

You better freaking believe it.....

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:08 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Now i'm gonna really pay attention to the NM NH Cuz these fool's is serious Man...

NH = No Homo....

But, umm.....

Well, just check out his facebook.....lmao.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:10 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
This. I read a little bit of it. It just read like someone was crying so I stopped reading. lol

nm

Eh, it's basically the same story of how DJ's are trying to be or get "Put On" by a club with shady management or DJ's taking the "Demo" and not doing anything with it.

It just happens to be that "The Black One" is "The Shady One".
dj jamalot 4:13 PM - 6 April, 2014
It's 2014 no need to hide in the Closet Let it be known you are who you are...LOL
DJ Val-BKNY11203 4:13 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

NH = No Homo....

But, umm.....

Maybe it really means

NH = New Homo
NH = Natural Homo
NH = Nobs Homo
dj jamalot 4:13 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NH = No Homo....

But, umm.....

Maybe it really means

NH = New Homo
NH = Natural Homo
NH = Nobs Homo

^^^^^^^ This ... Your killin me.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 4:14 PM - 6 April, 2014
So maybe he just really likes "The Black One".
dj jamalot 4:15 PM - 6 April, 2014
Wow i gotta get ready for church i will pray for you guys...
dj jamalot 4:16 PM - 6 April, 2014
and myself...WoW
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:17 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

Maybe it really means
NH = New Homo
NH = Natural Homo
NH = Nobs Homo

Hey, if he's swinging on the other side, good for him, but then WHY come on here actin' all

"NH"? When in fact....

Well, you get my drift...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:18 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

WHICH COULD BE VERY WELL TRUE, but REGARDLESS, the pics tell a story ALL their own...

Hey, "The Black One", give the guy a shot.... :-)
DJ Val-BKNY11203 4:27 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

You forgot to say NH.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:29 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

You forgot to say NH.

No need..... Double meaning.... :-)
AKIEM 5:44 PM - 6 April, 2014
Well, I'm not bothering to read all that crying.... I guess JM figured this dude out, no wonder he was on his back all the time....
DJ Remy USA 5:50 PM - 6 April, 2014
ok so where is black one to either confirm or deny, he's normally on here pretty quick to say his piece. Im not for the drama but I just came back from DJing in San Antonio so Im a little interested in the places I need to avoid when I go back.
Joee 5:56 PM - 6 April, 2014
WOW........just wow, i have been gone to long.........
Quote:
Maybe it really means

NH = New Homo
NH = Natural Homo
NH = Nobs Homo

Quote:

CTFU........ over here
Code:E 6:04 PM - 6 April, 2014
Ok I didnt read the whole 1st post.... Is it worth it?
Joee 6:06 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

yes!!!!!!!

ay johnnym, did you post a pic of this guy before saying he was the black one?
www.facebook.com i thought you were joking.......o snap
dj_craigmac 6:09 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

READ IT!!! It delivers and exposes. nh
Detroitbootybass 6:16 PM - 6 April, 2014
I'm more than OK with the original poster piggybacking his mix with this blast report - with everything he's been through over the past year, he deserves a break!
sumoJr 6:33 PM - 6 April, 2014
this forum has it all
very little to do with dj discussion, but everything else is covered

shits like 90210 on hgh
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:50 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
ok so where is black one to either confirm or deny, he's normally on here pretty quick to say his piece. Im not for the drama but I just came back from DJing in San Antonio so Im a little interested in the places I need to avoid when I go back.

He's not needed here....

This will be a "The Black One" LESS thread.....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:51 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

yes!!!!!!!

ay johnnym, did you post a pic of this guy before saying he was the black one?

www.facebook.com i thought you were joking.......o snap

I never joke....

www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:52 PM - 6 April, 2014
Or...

www.djjohnnym.com

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO......
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:55 PM - 6 April, 2014
I told y'all BEFORE this dude was just a little TOO CONCERNED about the softness of another man's hands.....
Joee 6:58 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
I told y'all BEFORE this dude was just a little TOO CONCERNED about the softness of another man's hands.....

now i see why

LMAO.........
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:05 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

now i see why

LMAO.........

Yep, the funny thing is that the OP approached me in PM in September where he said -

Quote:
i know this dude in real life. this is the most embarrassing shit i've come across in the history of the internet. you would die from embarrassment if i told you who this dude was and where he works and what he's like in real life.

So, me thinking this is one of "The Black One's" MANY personalities in my PM (or one of you cats) , I "took the bait" and said -

Quote:
****Takes the bait***
Ok...
Let's hear it.

And didn't hear anything else from him till now, 7 months later....

You can't make this stuff up.
AKIEM 7:06 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

You called it fam, jumped right on his ass too.

[applauding]
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:08 PM - 6 April, 2014
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:09 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

[applauding]

You forgot to say "NH"....

lol.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:12 PM - 6 April, 2014
NOW it ALSO makes sense as to his "Knowledge" of sound processing and all that...

He's "In The Club" from Weds to Sun...

And I didn't believe him...

I have to apologize for that.
Code:E 7:14 PM - 6 April, 2014
I find this funny in so many ways. The poster clearly has passion, but doesn't seem to be able to navigate the cutthroat world of event promotion. I can't comment on his struggles has I have never experienced those. The_black_one seems like dick, but it also be said he's protecting his residence. Either way shady shit is going on here and I wish The_real_dj_mastermind best of luck.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:20 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
I find this funny in so many ways. The poster clearly has passion, but doesn't seem to be able to navigate the cutthroat world of event promotion. I can't comment on his struggles has I have never experienced those. The_black_one seems like dick, but it also be said he's protecting his residence. Either way shady shit is going on here and I wish The_real_dj_mastermind best of luck.

I have to agree with this....

The struggle is REAL in the Club world...

All drama aside, The_Real_DJ_Mastermind was able to truly get revenge on a shady DJ who was doin' him durty...

Can't hate on that AT ALL...

Props.
Joee 7:21 PM - 6 April, 2014
i'm just gonna leave this here for when he comes in, if he ever does
mojosavings.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:24 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
i'm just gonna leave this here for when he comes in, if he ever does

mojosavings.com

BWhahahahahahahahahahaa...

or better yet...

www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:25 PM - 6 April, 2014
BTW, he won't be here.... :-).
Joee 7:29 PM - 6 April, 2014
man you can't be all on the internet talking smack about people when your wearing a t shirt that says "it's not a party till the sausage comes out......CTFU
www.facebook.com
i'll bet he doesn't even own zxa5's or yorks ...........

sausage........lmao
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:32 PM - 6 April, 2014
And the CRAZY part is that he has quotes like this from other threads -

Quote:
you on that HOMO trip too?

nm nh

Quote:
it's you , lucy , barbara and that RU cat on that HOMO trip!!!!

imma go ahead and let you guys sword fight!!!!

nm nh

Quote:
NO CRED / COWARD is on some home trip!!!
eyeliner, trannys, photoshoping other mans photo with homo shit....

nm nh

Quote:
also getting paid to photo shop another dudes pic with some gay shit!!!!

Quote:
now you talking about trannys ..... SMFH!

serato.com

You CAN'T make this sh*t up...

LMAO.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:33 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
man you can't be all on the internet talking smack about people when your wearing a t shirt that says "it's not a party till the sausage comes out......CTFU

www.facebook.com

i'll bet he doesn't even own zxa5's or yorks ...........

sausage........lmao

ooooohhhh MMYYYYYY GOOOODDDDDNNNEEEESSSSSSS!

Bwhahahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
The_real_dj_mastermind 7:34 PM - 6 April, 2014
I wasnt going to come back and comment, but I just want to say as straight djs you guys are very lucky and very privileged to have all the opportunities to dj at many different establishments without anyone batting an eye. this club is all I have in this town. there are no other gay clubs, thats it. luckily I met some great people at rain in austin, tx who have been so kind to put me on, and i played two queer showcases at sxsw which was crazy, but my heart belongs to these people in san antonio those are the people that took care of me and allowed me to be me and I do what I can to spread the love. this shit is the real wild west. so be thankful you guys can set up shop wherever you want. you are extremely lucky.

and shout out to the trolls yall are funny lol I can take it nh
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:35 PM - 6 April, 2014
And the OP hit it RIGHT "On the head" with this one...

Quote:
I know for a fact that he is the_black_one because he's constantly checking the serato forum, even while dj'ing or just putting on a mix and pretending to dj while getting paid for it, to check up on his tracked discussions.

Because "The Soft One" says -

Quote:
i will like to remind you that my iphone can log into this website so i can call you coward on the go

This is truly "Thread of the YEAR".
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:36 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
and shout out to the trolls yall are funny lol I can take it nh

Dude, you are who you are, you ain't fakin' the funk....anybody can respect that...

The Black One?

Fronting like he ain't, and TRYING TO DEFLECT IT TO OTHER PEOPLE?

That's some next level Cowardness...

Props to you and good luck in getting a spot.
DJ Remy USA 7:38 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

LOL
Joee 7:42 PM - 6 April, 2014
CAN WE PLEASE have a moment of silence for serato.com

i don't think he's ever coming back, at least not as that user maybe on one of his other accounts

i have another theory thou maybe he made up this account The_real_dj_mastermind and is trolling
Joee 7:43 PM - 6 April, 2014
the_black_one

The_real_dj_mastermind

why the similarities in screen name? food for thought
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:45 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

i have another theory thou maybe he made up this account The_real_dj_mastermind and is trolling

Trolling himself?

Even without the backend story, the PICTURES tell a story all their own...
Code:E 7:46 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
I wasnt going to come back and comment, but I just want to say as straight djs you guys are very lucky and very privileged to have all the opportunities to dj at many different establishments without anyone batting an eye.

I'm having a hard time identify your struggles. I'm sure they are real but around here gay your straight DJ's can and do play gay and straight clubs and events all the time. Just because you are one doesn't mean you cant play the other. I'm straight yet I love to play gay events (mainly because they all like EDM). And I have had many Gay DJ's (both guys and girls) play regular club events.

Quote:
Props to you and good luck in getting a spot.

+1

Quote:
Quote:

Trolling himself?

Even without the backend story, the PICTURES tell a story all their own...

This is the internet. Anything is possible.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:48 PM - 6 April, 2014
No WONDER he corrected me on this - >

Quote:
mac makes eyeliner?????

LMAO.

Hey, my bad...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:48 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
This is the internet. Anything is possible.

As evidenced by this thread....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:50 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
I'm having a hard time identify your struggles. I'm sure they are real but around here gay your straight DJ's can and do play gay and straight clubs and events all the time. Just because you are one doesn't mean you cant play the other. I'm straight yet I love to play gay events (mainly because they all like EDM). And I have had many Gay DJ's (both guys and girls) play regular club events.

There are LOADS of "No so straight" or whatever DJ's that play HUGE clubs, and are respected world wide....Especially House/EDM DJ's.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:53 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
I guess JM figured this dude out, no wonder he was on his back all the time....

Funny you should say that ...

Because HE SAID -
Quote:
imma let you figure it out ...... coward

LMAO...@ "Coward"....

This ain't even fun anymore....lmao.
The_real_dj_mastermind 7:54 PM - 6 April, 2014
yeah but I dont wanna play chainsmokers for beckys and chad. I wanna play vogue and queer rap for Armani and Peter Pretty. dont u see im not willing to change who I am and what im about just so I can play at mcfaddens or somewhere terrible.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 7:58 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Well, I'm not bothering to read all that crying... I guess JM figured this dude out, no wonder he was on his back all the time....

Quote:

I see what you did here.
 6 7:59 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Well, I'm not bothering to read all that crying... I guess JM figured this dude out, no wonder he was on his back all the time....

Quote:

I see what you did here.

lol

nm
AKIEM 7:59 PM - 6 April, 2014
Lols
Gio Alex 8:02 PM - 6 April, 2014
WOW

and

WOW...

I'm still reading this. My Sunday just got turnt the EFFF UP!!! WOW!!!
AKIEM 8:02 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
yeah but I dont wanna play chainsmokers for beckys and chad. I wanna play vogue and queer rap for Armani and Peter Pretty. dont u see im not willing to change who I am and what im about just so I can play at mcfaddens or somewhere terrible.

Well the worlds not gay enough yet then. But don't limit yourself.

Nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:03 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

I see what you did here.

Like I said, he forgot to say "NH".
The_real_dj_mastermind 8:09 PM - 6 April, 2014
nah I aint limiting nothin, im in my own lane, but I appreciate your opinion.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:18 PM - 6 April, 2014
More great quotes -

the_black_one 5:41 PM - 11 September, 2013
Quote:
tranny chaser!!!!

NM NH

serato.com

Awww man, the hilarity.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:20 PM - 6 April, 2014
And Roger Rabbit called it also...

RogerRabbit 1:20 AM - 13 September, 2013

Quote:
That fact that you have to put NH in 99% of your posts is an obvious tell-tale sign..
Shows that you're thinking gay dudes 24/7 - night and day - all year round...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:21 PM - 6 April, 2014
Forgot the link -> serato.com

AKIEM 8:29 PM - 6 April, 2014
Yup, both you dudes knew him on site. lmao.
Nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:29 PM - 6 April, 2014
And the joke haven't even REALLY started yet.... ;-)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:32 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Yup, both you dudes knew him on site. lmao.

Nm

Yes, it's not hard to pick out those who have identity issues.... :-).

Ain't that right Captain?
AKIEM 8:35 PM - 6 April, 2014
You are right about that. (Just not who) ;)

Nm
Joee 8:36 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

no joke needed, the statement on his shirt says it all
www.facebook.com

i wonder what goes on with this guy behind closed doors?
www.facebook.com

he really looks like he wants to get out of there, dude he is crying what are you doing this poor dog?
www.facebook.com
pdidy 8:40 PM - 6 April, 2014
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:41 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

no joke needed, the statement on his shirt says it all
www.facebook.com

i wonder what goes on with this guy behind closed doors?
www.facebook.com

he really looks like he wants to get out of there, dude he is crying what are you doing this poor dog?
www.facebook.com

And let the games begin....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:42 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
warosu.org

HEY!

At LEAST there's now a link to \

1) PICS OF HIS CLUB...

2.) Mixes he has on SoundCloud

3.) And hell, a VID of him DJ'ing....

lol...

All criteria has been filled....

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:43 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
You are right about that. (Just not who) ;)

Nm

Don't be winkin' at me dude...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:44 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

Oh, you didn't see the NICE PIC of them together on his SoundCloud, now did you?
Joee 8:48 PM - 6 April, 2014
............goes to sound cloud to investigate............
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:48 PM - 6 April, 2014
There are sooooo many layers to this...
Joee 8:50 PM - 6 April, 2014
.......... finishes investigating sound cloud............

poor boxer........

SMH.................
Joee 8:51 PM - 6 April, 2014
why do i get the feeling this one BIGGGGGGG @SS trolling?
The_real_dj_mastermind 8:58 PM - 6 April, 2014
nah i will post any and all interactions with dj mastermind tonight. i gotta dj at sparky's and he's gotta do the music for the hour long male stripper show at Sin Sunday's at the Heat. who knows what'll happen when i show up, but i also dgaf im over it.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:01 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
why do i get the feeling this one BIGGGGGGG @SS trolling?

Like I said, the PICS are a story ALL it's own...

Starting with this one from 2/12/2012....

www.djjohnnym.com

Signed by The_Black_One himself...

Matching the PIC of himself at the same spot...

www.djjohnnym.com

And now the FACEBOOK MATCHING....

And the club actually EXISTS.....so...

That's a lot of trouble and time to devote to Trolling...LMAO.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:02 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
nah i will post any and all interactions with dj mastermind tonight. i gotta dj at sparky's and he's gotta do the music for the hour long male stripper show at Sin Sunday's at the Heat. who knows what'll happen when i show up, but i also dgaf im over it.

So, you're still "working" with him?
The_real_dj_mastermind 9:06 PM - 6 April, 2014
i dj tonight and tomorrow at sparky's. then wednesday i have a meeting with the big boss about pitching some ideas and seeing where that goes. i'm not sure where i stand on ratting him out to the big boss because i want to earn those themed nights/parties/whatever based off my own merit and work as a video editor/photographer/dj and not on this dude being a piece of shit.
Gio Alex 9:07 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

::::airhorn:::: Major! My man said, fucks given = NONE!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:08 PM - 6 April, 2014
At least you have good DJ "Integrity". Props again.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:08 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

::::airhorn:::: Major! My man said, fucks given = NONE!!!

ZERO to be exact.

Nice.
dj_soo 9:16 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

only if you care about pointless forum drama
 6 9:19 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

only if you care about pointless forum drama

lol

nm
The_real_dj_mastermind 9:35 PM - 6 April, 2014
Gio Alex 9:39 PM - 6 April, 2014
Bodybag! ^^^^^
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:44 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
imgur.com

Quote:
Bodybag! ^^^^^

And the hits keep comin'...
pdidy 9:51 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Bodybag! ^^^^^

i.imgur.com
Joee 9:57 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
imgur.com

that shirt is screaming LUIS SANCHEZ.....I DON'T FIT YOU

Quote:
Quote:
Bodybag! ^^^^^

i.imgur.com

yes i aim so much so that i'm missing the killing on netflix
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:59 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
imgur.com

That' is an EXTRA SMEDIUM.....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:01 PM - 6 April, 2014
TWIT Magazine.....

You can't make this sh*t up.....
Joee 10:03 PM - 6 April, 2014
ctfu.......who need tv when you have the serato forum
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:07 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

Don't get it twisted....

SOME of y'all can't separate this from REAL LIFE..... :-).

BTW, speaking of NETFLIX, (lmao), I've got the wife the TV in the bedroom, upgraded to an HD box, but was STILL having "Freezing" / Pixilation on the TV.

Called out the cable boys for the 7th time, and had them upgrade some amp on a pole 2 blocks away, then give me a 2ND DROP for the house.

Split the 5 TV's and 1 modem across the 2 drops, and it was better, but could STILL be better.

Turned out that I had to "Fish" new cable wire down the wall and get rid of the old...

NOW, I'm all ready to stream seamlessly... :-)

Stay tuned....
Gio Alex 10:08 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
imgur.com

Quote:
Quote:
Bodybag! ^^^^^

i.imgur.com

yes i aim so much so that i'm missing the killing on netflix

Speaking of.... The killing is a great series.
Joee 10:13 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Don't get it twisted....

SOME of y'all can't separate this from REAL LIFE..... :-).

BTW, speaking of NETFLIX, (lmao), I've got the wife the TV in the bedroom, upgraded to an HD box, but was STILL having "Freezing" / Pixilation on the TV.

Called out the cable boys for the 7th time, and had them upgrade some amp on a pole 2 blocks away, then give me a 2ND DROP for the house.

Split the 5 TV's and 1 modem across the 2 drops, and it was better, but could STILL be better.

Turned out that I had to "Fish" new cable wire down the wall and get rid of the old...

NOW, I'm all ready to stream seamlessly... :-)

Stay tuned....

i don't know about all that......seems like a little much?

i have one drop split to 6 tv's my internet is around 30 megs i stream fine no issues at all
Joee 10:14 PM - 6 April, 2014
forgot split at the modem also
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:18 PM - 6 April, 2014
I'm on a wireless laptop downstairs from the router and now getting about 55 up and 29 down.

I'm paying a LOT of money for cable / internet dude....Like 180.00 a month.
Joee 10:22 PM - 6 April, 2014
you should not be having problems with netflix, i have a $50 internet just tested 26 down & 6 up

your internet is far superior to mine...... i'm also streaming wireless with no problems

you have comcast?
Joee 10:25 PM - 6 April, 2014
wait 55 up? ......damn i thought that was your download speed.....sh!t you can upload a mix fast as hell
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:30 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
wait 55 up? ......damn i thought that was your download speed.....sh!t you can upload a mix fast as hell

My bad..... 55 DOWN, and now 26 up...

Download
55.35Mb/s

Upload
26.11Mb/s
Joee 10:36 PM - 6 April, 2014
either way your internet is 2/3 times better than mine you should not be having issues

i stream HD with no problem from the xfinitey app/hbo go on my xbox360, at the same time can i can stream netflix on my xbox one
DJ Val-BKNY11203 10:38 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Bodybag! ^^^^^

[IMG]i.imgur.com[/IMG]
Joee 10:39 PM - 6 April, 2014
lets not derail this thread talking about cable, cause this is how you say

PURE COMODIE.......

back to dress wearing dj's......he said it's always fun to dj in a dress.......ctfu
imgur.com
Joee 10:40 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Bodybag! ^^^^^

[IMG]i.imgur.com[/IMG]
Joee 10:41 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Bodybag! ^^^^^

[IMG]i.imgur.com[/IMG]

i think this is more his style
www.trendhunter.com
DJ Val-BKNY11203 10:49 PM - 6 April, 2014
Joee 10:50 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
i.imgur.com

CTFU
Joee 10:52 PM - 6 April, 2014
^^

LMAO.......that guy in the hat has that look on his face

i'm about to tear that @ss up boy, luis is like YAY..........
DJ Val-BKNY11203 10:55 PM - 6 April, 2014
Johnny I think you owe shim an instead it's apology. Mister Cee's car date is not named Raj butt in fact Dirty Sanchez.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 10:56 PM - 6 April, 2014
Johnny I think you owe shim an apology. Mister Cee's car date is not named Raj butt in fact it's Dirty Sanchez.

(This time in english)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:56 PM - 6 April, 2014
Awww hell.....

A 'PANK' body bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I TOLD'T y'all, this ain't even STARTED yet...

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Joee 10:56 PM - 6 April, 2014
OMG.......le me find out
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:59 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Johnny I think you owe shim an apology. Mister Cee's car date is not named Raj butt in fact it's Dirty Sanchez.

(This time in english)

LOL, to tell you the truth, the OP said Raj HAS had an "encounter" with a "Shim", but you know....

That may be a RUMOR..... lol. (Yet, everything else has verifiable truth behind it)

lol....and I ain't trying to say "Pics or it happen", cuz we ain't TRYING to see any pics of that....

lmao.

Legendary Status in under 24 hours....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:02 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

i'm about to tear that @ss up boy, luis is like YAY..........

I'm DYIN' ova here........
Code:E 11:03 PM - 6 April, 2014
I don't know how anyone can run so many accounts and not have everyone clue in. I'm almost positive that if I made a 2nd account most the frequent forum users would peg it as me in the 1 st day.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:03 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
i.imgur.com

DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Joee 11:08 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
i.imgur.com

never EVER EVER EVER........trust a dude that shaves his mustache but leaves his beard......
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:09 PM - 6 April, 2014
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:09 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i.imgur.com

never EVER EVER EVER........trust a dude that shaves his mustache but leaves his beard......

LMAOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop...please!!!!!!!!!
Joee 11:10 PM - 6 April, 2014
BAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAAH

CTFU.................

LMAO................

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
Joee 11:11 PM - 6 April, 2014
^
Quote:
i.imgur.com
pdidy 11:16 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
TWIT Magazine.....

Twit Magazine - This Week In Texas
Gay and lesbian entertainment news magazine featuring articles, news, reviews, directories, Database, Videos, personals and more.

Almost missed that one , had to Google it....
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:23 PM - 6 April, 2014
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:29 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
^
Quote:
i.imgur.com

And the hits KEEP comin!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:30 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
TWIT Magazine.....

Twit Magazine - This Week In Texas
Gay and lesbian entertainment news magazine featuring articles, news, reviews, directories, Database, Videos, personals and more.

Almost missed that one , had to Google it....

Yessir....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:31 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i.imgur.com

LMAOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop...please!!!!!!!!!

Wait! Are those MATCHING BRACELETS?
DJ Val-BKNY11203 11:33 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

LOL I'm logging off for the day.
Joee 11:40 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

OMG...............stop

LMAO......no.......LAFAOOOOOOO...............

R.I.P to the not_so_black_one
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:46 PM - 6 April, 2014
I'm TELLING YOU, this thread is ONLY at a 6.5.....

Stay tuned!
Papa Midnight 11:59 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
I'm TELLING YOU, this thread is ONLY at a 6.5.....

Stay tuned!

Just read the whole post, and the entire thread. We gotta get it up to a ten, because this thread is hilarious.

i.imgur.com
i.imgur.com
DJ GaFFle 12:12 AM - 7 April, 2014
Damn... once again, dude got/gets caught with his pants down... literally: cdn.memegenerator.net
pdidy 12:12 AM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

img.pandawhale.com
Joee 12:16 AM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
Damn... once again, dude got/gets caught with his pants down... literally: cdn.memegenerator.net

haahaaahahahhahaha

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

img.pandawhale.com

bawhahahahahahahahh

i'm mad at myself cause i thought he was in the ZXA5 clan..........

come to find out he's in the i match my bracelet with my boyfriend clan.......

CTFU........
Joee 12:28 AM - 7 April, 2014
the_fake_one

i'm sorry the_black_one has been missing in action all day.......

maybe if we all use this on our hands he will come in
abeautifulstorybeautyreviews.files.wordpress.com

i can't forget

NH.......

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:37 AM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

LMAO!

Where did you get THAT pic?

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:38 AM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo........

****Falls off chair lmao......****

Stop!!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:42 AM - 7 April, 2014
Man look..

Dude was LITERALLY KICKING MR. CEE'S BACK IN for that whole Tranny mess...

Now look a him...
Joee 12:42 AM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Stop!!!!

you sir have a mustache and a beard, it's thin but it's there
www.djjohnnym.com

your cool wit me........
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:44 AM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Stop!!!!

you sir have a mustache and a beard, it's thin but it's there

www.djjohnnym.com

your cool wit me........

****Blank Stare****

Dude, that's ANTOINE QUA, not ME....

lmao!

www.wbls.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:00 AM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
the_fake_one

i'm sorry the_black_one has been missing in action all day.......

maybe if we all use this on our hands he will come in

abeautifulstorybeautyreviews.files.wordpress.com

i can't forget

NH.......

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

He won't touch this thread....

I told y'all FROM THE DOOR...

Quote:
This will be a "The Black One" LESS thread.....

He's tracking the thread from here -> heatsa.com

And here's some of his famous quotes to reiterate it...

LMAO!

Quote:
I post where i track ........... coward !!!

Quote:
Look but dont post .... coward !!!

serato.com

And this is an INSTANT CLASSIC NOW -

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
PS....btw, you KNOW he's not even "Black".....right?

WTF??? He's Not...

www.djjohnnym.com

And when he's all dolled up....

www.djjohnnym.com

scary you have that saved in your server ..... please use NO HOMO

nm nh

LMAO @ asking ME to use NO HOMO when referring to him....

The internet, I tell ya...
Joee 1:03 AM - 7 April, 2014
^ listen man i don't care who's in that pic

never ever ever ever let a guy with a goatee and no mustache stand behind you

thats all i'm trying to say.....especially with matching bracelets
The_real_dj_mastermind 2:22 AM - 7 April, 2014
I showed up 15 minutes early for my shift in case this asshole decided to try anything. DJ Mastermind in a frantic state comes up to me and says "you're late you didn't call me to tell me you were late. You're gone."

I asked him what he thought the community would think when they find out about his language and his bullying. The bar manager tells us our big boss will handle the outcome on Wednesday.
DJ GaFFle 2:29 AM - 7 April, 2014
Why did he say you were late when you were 15 minutes early?
The_real_dj_mastermind 2:46 AM - 7 April, 2014
I have nooooo idea. I'm supposed be there to relieve DJ Buns at 9pm. I came at 845 and was chillin with bunny and he wanted to leave early so I walked and clocked in then he told me that I was late. Didn't make sense to me or the bar manager. The bar manager new something was up because they have never seen him in such a nervous state and that's when they told me they'd take care of it on Wednesday.
ral 3:00 AM - 7 April, 2014
instead of watching game of thrones, this thread is more entertaining -

s7.postimg.org
DJ Unique 3:54 AM - 7 April, 2014
LOL
phonze 4:56 AM - 7 April, 2014
I have to say, the potential here is immense. Looks like Louie Heat is feeling the heat!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:04 AM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
I have to say, the potential here is immense. Looks like Louie Heat is feeling the heat!

We are STILL @ a 6.5....

Stay Tuned....

And God Bless.
MPC O.G. 5:48 AM - 7 April, 2014
The epicness of this thread CAN NOT be underestimated. So much WIN. The comedy potential is limitless. Karma is a bitch in high heels......or is that just Louie Heat?
Gio Alex 12:41 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
I'm supposed be there to relieve DJ's Buns at 9pm.

Fixed.

I'm really sorry, but I couldn't help it.

Quote:
The bar manager tells us our big boss will handle the outcome on Wednesday.

This is getting real good.
Draven1327 2:50 PM - 7 April, 2014
:popcorn:

DAMN lmao
Joee 2:52 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:

it will be wasted......he's never coming back, at least not as the_black_one
Draven1327 2:55 PM - 7 April, 2014
awww man! i just got comfy!

oh well time to find out who he comes back as...... lmao
dj jamalot 4:58 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
oh well time to find out who he comes back as...... lmao

Time Will tell as we know The_Black_One is reading this but not commenting

Or should we Say The_Gay_One...To Each his own...
Papa Midnight 5:12 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:

DAMN lmao

i.imgur.com
i.imgur.com
DJ Irv 5:20 PM - 7 April, 2014
I was intimidated by the long ass post but, I gotta say it was a good read. Man, you just pulled The_Black_One's card.
CMOS 5:43 PM - 7 April, 2014
If true this gotta be the shoe-in for thread of the year.
Joshua Carl 7:31 PM - 7 April, 2014
im gonna hold up my TOO lazy to read card on this one...

WHAT THE FKUK JUST HAPPEND?
Joshua Carl 7:31 PM - 7 April, 2014
TMz recap plase
Mr. Goodkat 7:35 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
the_black_one

The_real_dj_mastermind

why the similarities in screen name? food for thought

yeah this is a troll. i guess he's bored at work or something. black one bought a rotary kit from me and seemed ok.

and the nh/no homo thing is some 8th grade shit. are y'all really that insecure about being called gay? dj's are unenlightened bunch for the most part, so i get it, but damn, its the 21st century in the U.S.
Papa Midnight 8:14 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
the nh/no homo thing is some 8th grade shit. are y'all really that insecure about being called gay?

I called this out 2 years ago, and I don't participate in that dumb stuff. But yes, there are quite a few people who are heavily insecure about it.

Either way, fictitious or not, this thread is pure gold. To be honest, when I first read it, I was about to chalk it up to DJJOHNNYM_vSL3, but I don't think even he has the patience to produce a proverbial Wall-of-Text like that in one sitting.
dj jamalot 8:24 PM - 7 April, 2014
That's a disgruntled employee for you...I just wanna spin...
Code:E 8:26 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
dj's are unenlightened bunch for the most part,

Only in recent years with the decrease of expensive turntable setups that require a lot of technical skill to operate well and the move towards gym rat iron and fist pumping popularly queens the use numark mixdecks.

DJ's used to be a very forward thinking highly enlighten bunch (minus the 10% that are tinfoil hat wearing, chem trail believing, WIFI sensitive folks).
Papa Midnight 8:29 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
DJ's used to be a very forward thinking highly enlighten bunch (minus the 10% that are tinfoil hat wearing, chem trail believing, WIFI sensitive folks).

Could've fooled me. Half of the post in this forum usually end up leading to controller bashing without fail - regardless of who is using them, or the circumstances.
Papa Midnight 8:30 PM - 7 April, 2014
Also, anyone who dares to challenge the superiority of the almighty Apple had best come packed with a flame retardant suit.
 6 8:32 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
I don't know what's worse. A man obsessed with another man's ashy hands or a man fascinated about another man's sexuality.

Both are super homo.

Yh. Nm
The_real_dj_mastermind 8:33 PM - 7 April, 2014
This is not fictious. Him using that language is not acceptable there were real life prejudices that occurred and other DJs have stepped up to me with similar stories of being mistreated. This is a real issue.
Code:E 8:33 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Could've fooled me. Half of the post in this forum usually end up leading to controller bashing without fail - regardless of who is using them, or the circumstances.

I wouldn't judge any community by forum members.

Quote:
Also, anyone who dares to challenge the superiority of the almighty Apple had best come packed with a flame retardant suit.

Also in more industry's the pro's and old guard are very jaded.
phonze 8:34 PM - 7 April, 2014
I believe it. Nobody would put a post up that long if they were just pretending. There's some real emotion in there.
DJ Remix Detroit 8:35 PM - 7 April, 2014
wow.....just wow...

damn JM... you'd make a killer detective...lol
Mr. Goodkat 10:33 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:

tru, the older guys +40 are from a different planet because most remember when clubs, especially the better dance clubs were more gay friendly in big cites.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:37 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
wow.....just wow...

damn JM... you'd make a killer detective...lol

But I ain't even DO nothing this time....LMAO.

The OP "Saul" is the one who deserves the credit for putting the final nail in the coffin.

He just wanted to tell his story, and I just pointed him in the right direction...

He KNOWS The Black One in real life, and made the connection of how him being a liar in real life was also emulated here in cyberspace.

Serato Forum AIN'T no lil Mom and Pop messageboard...

MAD CATS be viewing, and he recognized dude's antics on here, along with the f*ckery in real life, saw the pics of dude, and tied up all the loose ends.

And for that, BRAVO.

And it STILL ain't ova...

Stay tuned....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:12 AM - 8 April, 2014
Quote:
are y'all really that insecure about being called gay?

Truth be told, MOST wouldn't CARE if he was whatever.

The POINT of all this is that he was GOING OUT OF HIS WAY to talk mad sh*t about the very people who are actually financing his DJ career, livelihood, and who actually in REAL REAL LIFE MAY be some of his friends, relatives and / or lovers.

That's like you being employed as a COP, but getting on a message board talking about them as "Pigs" and how they do people dirty, how you hate them, and putting out talk of everything bad about them that you could possibly think of, and then someone catches you lying about who you are, and decides that they may advise your CAPTAIN of your choice words....

Words you can't erase because this board doesn't have an edit button....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:15 AM - 8 April, 2014
Quote:
I was about to chalk it up to DJJOHNNYM_vSL3, but I don't think even he has the patience to produce a proverbial Wall-of-Text like that in one sitting.

Nah ma dude, as a matter of fact, I DIDN'T EVEN READ the whole thing at first...lmao..

Cats were pointing out sections later that I caught, like where dude had a Sound Cloud and VID...

That WAS a lot of reading tho, but y'all can SEE that OP has some REAL PASSION with writing that jawn....

THAT Sh*t is from the heart yo.

Wish him luck.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:18 AM - 8 April, 2014
Quote:
I believe it. Nobody would put a post up that long if they were just pretending. There's some real emotion in there.

Yep.
 6 4:31 AM - 8 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
I don't know what's worse. A man obsessed with another man's ashy hands or a man fascinated about another man's sexuality.

Both are super homo.

Yh. Nm

You forgot to comment on that one.
nm
asthmatic 6:47 AM - 8 April, 2014
Quote:
i.imgur.com

LOL at "YH"
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:27 AM - 8 April, 2014
LMAO @ Bait.

You're showing a lot of pride there...lol.
Joee 11:35 AM - 8 April, 2014
R.I.P to the_black_one

don't worry you can go out in style, it's pink
siouxsielaw.files.wordpress.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:46 AM - 8 April, 2014
Quote:
R.I.P to the_black_one

Oh, he's not dead.....yet.
DJ Irv 1:58 PM - 8 April, 2014
Yep. Luis Sanchez might just embrace it all (no pun intended) and continue on his Stinkmeanor ways.
DJ GaFFle 3:05 PM - 8 April, 2014
LOL @ Joee
Nicholy 3:31 PM - 8 April, 2014
Step in the name of love ya'll..
Gio Alex 3:55 PM - 8 April, 2014
Quote:
If true this gotta be the shoe-in for thread of the year.

What's crazy is we're only in the first quarter of the year. Will anything top this?
DJ Irv 4:00 PM - 8 April, 2014
Only more revelations about Luis Sanchez will probably top this.
pdidy 6:25 PM - 8 April, 2014
The OP single handedly removed any use of "NO Homo" from the black one's vocabulary....

Which is the MAIN reason he has not returned, any use of "NO Homo" would equate to MAJOR clowning........ and for that reason he may be officially dead.....
Joee 6:39 PM - 8 April, 2014
^
it's pink or like johhny would say "PANK"
DJ Remix Detroit 8:13 PM - 8 April, 2014
Quote:
^

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:09 PM - 8 April, 2014
Quote:
The OP single handedly removed any use of "NO Homo" from the black one's vocabulary....

This.........

This thread just keeps delivering and delivering....

And for the moment, is just marinating....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:15 PM - 8 April, 2014
Quote:
TMz recap plase

Quote:
Dude knows The Black One in real life. The Black One actually is the "Head" DJ at a Gay Club called The Heat.

Dude tried to get a night at the club, but The Black One kept giving him the runaround.

After over a year of trying to get a night at the club, and all The Black One's broken promises, dude decides to put him on blast to show what type of FRAUD he is, not only in Cyberspace, but in REAL LIFE.

So, now we have facebook links of The Black One posting really cute in scarves, glasses, and with men.

Not only that, but he also put up The Fake One's Soundcloud, and a VIDEO of dude DJ'ing.

So, all those "Mr. Cee" tranny references, etc, have a special meaning here....

Oh, and dude also posted a mix ...lol, shameless promo, but I ain't mad...lmao.
Joee 11:21 PM - 8 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

This.........

This thread just keeps delivering and delivering....

And for the moment, is just marinating....

you forgot

NH....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:34 PM - 8 April, 2014
LOL!
Joee 11:55 PM - 8 April, 2014
Quote:
LOL!

again your forgot

NH......

NH NM NB.....

NL (no luis)
got2b Ru 12:02 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:

nm nh

yeah me, that RU cat that called him out on his Dick riding skills!!! JUST by the use of Barbara AND Lucy PROVES me (and Val BK, JM, Pdidy and others) right! But come to find out them riding skills were TRULY earned in the real world??? While simultaneously trying to DEFLECT it onto ME and others??? and STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO END THAT BS WITH A nh tag??? wow ...just... WOW!!!
Quote:

Quote:
well ... damn. WHO KNEW?

Ummm.... I did....

I KNOW you knew. (so did I) I also KNEW you would say pretty much what I would on this matter so I left it to you and you did NOT disappoint!!!

And to think, this dude called someone (DJ JOHNNY M) a COWARD for NOT coming on the thread he was called out on!!! WHAT A FAG!!!(not in a gay way, but a cowardly way)
pdidy 12:11 AM - 9 April, 2014
got2b Ru, be careful of your language "f word" we don't want this close on a technicality.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:16 AM - 9 April, 2014
Word this has too much future material. This might just be the gift that keeps giving thread.
DJ Unique 12:18 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
^

Watchwww.youtube.com

LOL… that's hilarious
Joee 12:19 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Word this has too much future material. This might just be the gift that keeps giving thread.

word

NH NM NB NL (no luis)
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:23 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

word

NH NM NB NL (no luis)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mike_P 12:30 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm nh

yeah me, that RU cat that called him out on his Dick riding skills!!! JUST by the use of Barbara AND Lucy PROVES me (and Val BK, JM, Pdidy and others) right! But come to find out them riding skills were TRULY earned in the real world??? While simultaneously trying to DEFLECT it onto ME and others??? and STILL HAVE THE NERVE TO END THAT BS WITH A nh tag??? wow ...just... WOW!!!
Quote:
Quote:
well ... damn. WHO KNEW?

Ummm.... I did....

I KNOW you knew. (so did I) I also KNEW you would say pretty much what I would on this matter so I left it to you and you did NOT disappoint!!!

And to think, this dude called someone (DJ JOHNNY M) a COWARD for NOT coming on the thread he was called out on!!! WHAT A FAG!!!(not in a gay way, but a cowardly way)

Except Johnny is a fag. Lol! I guess since he "knew" and kept it to himself, he was right there in the closet with the_gay_one. BAHAHAHA! Bitchmade Johnny and his dickriders are just TOO GEEKED over another dudes sexuality. Hahahahaha!
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:43 AM - 9 April, 2014
Sigh. So now you got people trying to get this thread locked on purpose. Go figure.
Joee 12:45 AM - 9 April, 2014
NL

NL

NL

NL

NL = the new NH
Mike_P 12:45 AM - 9 April, 2014
You know why I never liked the_black_one? Because he reminded me exactly of bitchass nocred Johnny. Let's do the math shall we...
Johnny is
1. Johnny is a huge Barbara Streisand fan
2. Johnny is obsessed with my physique (go back and read ANY of the arguments we've had. Hell just wait, he'll talk about how "fat" he thinks I am right here.
3. Johnny is too much of a bitch to put his money where his mouth is and battle someone he KNOWS is better than him
4. Johnny is SUPER GEEKED about another man being gay

It all adds up to homo no matter how you slice it. Lol

Have a nice gay...I mean DAY! Lol
Mike_P 12:47 AM - 9 April, 2014
Lol at bikini guy thinking I'm trying to get the thread locked. After all that's been said here, I doubt me calling a horse a horse is gonna get this thread locked. Stay on those JM nuts homie. It's been working for you so far. Bahahaha!
Joee 12:47 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
You know why I never liked the_black_one? Because he reminded me exactly of bitchass nocred Johnny. Let's do the math shall we...
Johnny is
2. Johnny is obsessed with my physique (go back and read ANY of the arguments we've had. Hell just wait, he'll talk about how "fat" he thinks I am right here.
3. Johnny is too much of a bitch to put his money where his mouth is and battle someone he KNOWS is better than him

i lost here.......are you saying that JM is the black one......or that JM has the black one tendencies??
Mike_P 12:48 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Johnny is

i lost here.......are you saying that JM is the black one......or that JM has the black one tendencies??

Tendencies bruh. But they might as well be the same damn person.
Joee 12:49 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Lol at bikini guy thinking I'm trying to get the thread locked

NO.....

NO.......

NOOOOO....

i do not want to see DJ Val-BKNY11203 or any grown man in a bikini

NO!!!!!!!
DJ Val-BKNY11203 12:50 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:

Let me help you. He ain't saying shit. He just wanted to come in and be an attention whore.
Mike_P 12:54 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Let me help you. He ain't saying shit. He just wanted to come in and be an attention whore.

On da NUTZ!!! Lol
AKIEM 1:28 AM - 9 April, 2014
Mike P, you are a little short (well a lot) short with you list, and late too.
serato.com
Oh, and NL was magnetically drawn to that thread too.... Intrusting.

Nm
got2b Ru 1:34 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Johnny is

so let me see if I got this right:

You made a thread about somebody you want to battle but put up a video with some sloppy ass cuts that were NOT (not even CLOSE) better than the 3 year OLD video JM put up.

So now you mad because your "challenge" was met with a solid Heisman stiff arm?

even if that was a hustle and you are better than the video you put up, you had to KNOW you were running the risk of IT BACKFIRING and leaving you looking like a goddamn fool (which you do, BTW)

AND NO, I'm NOT gonna put up a video because I am a grown ass man and as such I don't HAVE to do better to know GOOD or BAD when I hear it!

Quote:
got2b Ru, be careful of your language "f word" we don't want this close on a technicality.

then I'll let Louie CK say it for me

Watchwww.youtube.com
Joee 1:34 AM - 9 April, 2014
i never saw that thread......

but.....it got looked in 13 hours...not much entertainment there........

this thread is on day 3 and still hasn't gotten legs yet......

NL
Joee 1:36 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
You made a thread about somebody you want to battle but put up a video with some sloppy ass cuts that were NOT (not even CLOSE) better than the 3 year OLD video JM put up.

hold up .....

dude put up a rock the bells routine that was on point!
DJ Val-BKNY11203 1:43 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
serato.com

Nm

LOL NL comments on your thread continue to show he is consistent.
Joee 1:46 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:

LOL NL comments on your thread continue to show he is consistent.

thats the new thing on this forum

NL (no luis)

day three and he is nowhere to be found, at least not as the_black_one
Mike_P 1:50 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:

AND NO, I'm NOT gonna put up a video because I am a bitch too

That's all you had to say nutrida! Lol
Quote:

Thanks Joee
Mike_P 1:53 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
serato.com

Nm

Bahahaha!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:58 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Except Johnny is a fag. Lol! I guess since he "knew" and kept it to himself, he was right there in the closet with the_gay_one. BAHAHAHA! Bitchmade Johnny and his dickriders are just TOO GEEKED over another dudes sexuality. Hahahahaha!

Eh, it was only a matter of time before the Usual Suspects showed up in force...

Nobody CARES about this dudes flaming ways...

The ISSUE is and has ALWAYS BEEN, him PRETENDING to be somebody he's NOT.

From him being "Mastermind" claiming he can rip Construc apart, to naming himself "The_Black_One", and acting "Pseudo" Black, to now him acting like he doesn't like the "Alternative Lifestyle", when it's CLEAR he does.

I've said ALL this time, that he's has NO IDENTITY, so he tries to become something he's not.

Stevie Wonder can see that...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:09 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:

Hey Slim, I started cracking on your Weightlessness when you ponied up with ya gurls about someone's supposed "Ashy" hands....I can't help that people "ate it up"....

Quote:

And there it is...

You're STILL "Butthurt" that I won't give you the time of day for a battle....

Here's some real sh*t...

Remember Steve Dub? In the beginning I HATED that dude, cuz he was on some Racial Black Monte Carlo *ish...

But you know what? That MO-FO can DJ his azz off.

Do I give him his props? Sure do. Even when that dude was saying the SLICKEST sh*t outta his mouf.

Do YOU deserve ANY TYPE OF props? From ME? lmao!!!Hell to the no...lol.

And that's what got you loosing sleep at night...

You couldn't PAY me to battle you.

What would I have to gain by Winning against you?

Board Noteriety? Bragging Rights? A Cheeseburger?

I don't need you to validate me, but YOU need me to validate you.

Not gonna happen.

Hell, that vid I posted up was to show the latency difference between Real Vinyl and CV's, and you took it as a BATTLE VID, and STILL can't beat it...

LMAO.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:10 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Stay on those JM nuts homie.

Pot meet Kettle....

lol.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:12 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Tendencies bruh. But they might as well be the same damn person.

Well, we HAVE caught him using multiple aliases here....

But y'all should know by now, I would NEVER log in as ANYBODY ELSE to let someone ELSE take credit for something that I WOULD SAY....

haha...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:13 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

And that's to be expected....

He's actually a few days late....must have been out to lunch.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:15 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
So now you mad because your "challenge" was met with a solid Heisman stiff arm?

I'm mad that you spelled it out...

Now, The big PANK ELEPHANT in the room is exposed....

Thanks pal...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:17 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
i never saw that thread......

but.....it got looked in 13 hours...not much entertainment there........

this thread is on day 3 and still hasn't gotten legs yet......

NL

Oh, this thread is still at a 6.5....marinating....

Stay tuned....
phonze 3:18 AM - 9 April, 2014
Wednesday is coming. I want an update. Let's just hope all of this NH talk didn't scare him away.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:19 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
hold up .....

Yeah, too bad mine was just a demonstration of latency of Real Vinyl vs. CV's, and he had DAYS to put up a better one, and came up with that mess....

You're from Philly, you should know better...

But again, those who 'Know" already "Know" there's no comparison....

But he can dream....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:20 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Wednesday is coming. I want an update. Let's just hope all of this NH talk didn't scare him away.

I HONESTLY hope he doesn't leave...

He's welcome here....

He's among friends...
Mike_P 4:09 AM - 9 April, 2014
U mad bro??? Bahahahahaha!!!
Damn bro, I had no idea you were so scarred by me calling you ashy! You know it's just jokes, right? Don't slit your ashy wrists over it.

Now, let's address some of the BS you are spewing.

The entire reason I posted the vid of me doing your wack ass RTB routine was to show you just how REMEDIAL it was. You know this, but just like the_black_one, you like to lie as dance around the facts. Using diversionary tactics when you get caught with your pants around your ankles (also like the_gay_one). And you know what I STILL did it better than you and looked good doing it. Why the hell do you think I didn't post that shit to YouTube? I'd be embarrassed to have that wack shit on my channel. Lol

As for needing your approval??? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Really??? AHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! HaaaaaaaHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Why in the hell would I need approval from your SUPREMELY wack self? Dude I've proved I'm better than you in EVERY way. I have more musical knowledge than you, I DJ better than you and I even EAT better than you. LOL!!!

You go ahead and keep talking about my weight, my dude. I doesn't bother me one bit and at the end of the day, you're just pAnk cookies in a plastic bag, being crushed by a building.

Peace
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:16 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
and I even EAT better than you.

No argument there...

Again, tactics in full effect...

Enjoy.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:18 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Why the hell do you think I didn't post that shit to YouTube? I'd be embarrassed to have that wack shit on my channel.

And there it is...

So we BOTH agree it was whack...

/Dinner Bell...
Mike_P 4:27 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Why the hell do you think I didn't post that shit to YouTube? I'd be embarrassed to have that wack shit on my channel.

And there it is...

So we BOTH agree it was whack...

/Dinner Bell...

Like I didn't say that from jumpstreet. Lol! Keep shuckin n jivin. And you know damn well my execution was on point (again much better than yours) and that it's your wack "routine" that sucks ass.

Scuse me while I eat this burger off your wife's tits. ;)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:32 AM - 9 April, 2014
Then again, we BOTH agree that what you posted was Whack.

That's all that needs to be said.

Thank you.
Mike_P 4:33 AM - 9 April, 2014
Oh

How's that "Heisman stiffarm" workin out for you JM nutriders now??? Bahahaha! Hook, line and sinker. You fools should know by now that you boy can't keep his mouth shut to save his momma's life. Lol!!!
Mike_P 4:34 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Then again, we BOTH agree that what you posted was Whack.

That's all that needs to be said.

Thank you.

Shuckin n jivin, shuckin n jivin. Lol
Mike_P 4:34 AM - 9 April, 2014
Do that shuffle old man! You look like the Sandman from the Apollo. Lol
pdidy 4:35 AM - 9 April, 2014
See this is a perfect example of why you people need to let shit out, that pinned up frustration will have you acting all loony toon for real.....smh....lol
 6 4:45 AM - 9 April, 2014
Hook. Line. Sinker.

Too easy.

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:49 AM - 9 April, 2014
Yep, the Usual Suspects here to rally....together....

lol.

Cheerleaders....

Really heartwarming...

No, really...

You should make a thread to "Call Me Out"....

again....

lmao.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:51 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
How's that "Heisman stiffarm" workin out for you

LMAO!

Dude, you didn't even let that simmer for a few hours before you felt COMPELLED to keep explaining yourself.

Even Stevie Wonder can see this is yet another lame attempt by you to deflect and lock the thread....LMAO.
DJ Remy USA 5:08 AM - 9 April, 2014
Are you entertained? Are you not entertained?

Is this not why we are here?

Crowd cheers.......

I'm spent
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:25 AM - 9 April, 2014
lol, there are certain elements that make for a great thread....

We're almost there... :-)
Mike_P 5:29 AM - 9 April, 2014
Lol @ the Queen of getting threads locked accusing me of trying to shut down this gem.
pdidy 5:38 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Lol @ the Queen of getting threads locked accusing me of trying to shut down this gem.

C'mon mike, you could not have been anymore transparent......lol

I'm sure you will get your way by tomorrow the latest. Oh we'll it was good while it lasted.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:42 AM - 9 April, 2014
Talk about predictable.....

There are still a few minor elements missing, but I expect them to show up soon.... :-).
pdidy 5:44 AM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Talk about predictable.....

There are still a few minor elements missing, but I expect them to show up soon.... :-).

We'll they better hurry up , mikes about to take his ball and go home....lol
Mike_P 6:08 AM - 9 April, 2014
Lol! Don't blame me Pete. Blame your boy for not "shutting me down." BAHAHAHA!!!
Joee 12:47 PM - 9 April, 2014
i think this thread when from 6.5 to 1.5..............zzzzzzzzzz
lvmez 12:51 PM - 9 April, 2014
Un tracking
Gio Alex 1:08 PM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:

Definitely lost it's flame (no pun)

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:01 PM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:

It got a little weighed down....stay tuned.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:02 PM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Lol! Don't blame me Pete. Blame your boy for not "shutting me down." BAHAHAHA!!!

Wow, cats BEGGING to be validated...

I guess that's what's hot in the skreets in 2014.

Keep hope alive.
Mike_P 2:38 PM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Wow, cats BEGGING to be validated...

I guess that's what's hot in the skreets in 2014.

Keep hope alive.

And she continues. Too easy. ;)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:39 PM - 9 April, 2014
It's great to see you stick together...lmao.
Mike_P 2:47 PM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
It's great to see you stick together...lmao.

Your Alzheimer's is kicking in again old man. Lol
Papa Midnight 3:43 PM - 9 April, 2014
I usually stay outside of this usual circle-jerk that is the thread derailer that any interactions between yourself, JohnnyM, sixxx (6) or anyone else of the usual seem to degenerate into... but...
Quote:
Your Alzheimer's is kicking in again old man. Lol

...I'm just going to outright say that this right here ain't funny.
DJ Remy USA 4:54 PM - 9 April, 2014
lol at circle-jerk
AKIEM 8:04 PM - 9 April, 2014
zzzzz....
maybe this dude comes back with some more amusement from his meeting with "the big boss".

nm (still) nL
Draven1327 8:11 PM - 9 April, 2014
zzzzzzzzzzz.....
Joee 8:27 PM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
zzzzz....
maybe this dude comes back with some more amusement from his meeting with "the big boss".

nm (still) nL

the _black_one will never ever come back here, how are you going to end every single post saying NH(no homo) when in fact! you get the idea

now is he already here as another user hell yeah!!!!!

NL
AKIEM 8:34 PM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
zzzzz....

nm (still) nL

the _black_one will never ever come back here, how are you going to end every single post saying NH(no homo) when in fact! you get the idea

now is he already here as another user hell yeah!!!!!

NL

wait - you think he is in here posting? I mean, I know exactly who is "suspect" but - but cant be that guy.

nm yL?
Joee 8:36 PM - 9 April, 2014
he's here, if he's posting i don't know

but best be leave he will be posting again under another user...

but never as the black one...
Joee 8:37 PM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
yL?

you mean NL (no luis)

i'm bringing this in style

NL
AKIEM 8:38 PM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:

gotcha, yup.

Let the "suspect_one" sniff him out again.

nm
Joee 8:40 PM - 9 April, 2014
he could be anyone!

wait aren't you and JM alway arguing just like the black one?

???????are you luis?

NL
Code:E 8:57 PM - 9 April, 2014
this thread has quickly outlived my attention span.
Joee 9:00 PM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:

shame cause it had potential
latindj 9:03 PM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:

and I thought their, there and they're was a real problem...

I want there to be leave(s) on the ground in the fall but I believe it is spring...smh...

nm
Logisticalstyles 9:05 PM - 9 April, 2014
Don't stop, be leaving. That's what my ex girlfriend told me when it was over
latindj 9:07 PM - 9 April, 2014
lmao
AKIEM 9:08 PM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
he could be anyone!

wait aren't you and JM alway arguing just like the black one?

???????are you luis?

NL

who isnt always arguing with JM?

probably more likely you are Luis, tho.

I be leave - peace

NL
Joee 9:14 PM - 9 April, 2014
^ LOL

NL
latindj 9:15 PM - 9 April, 2014
Do you be leave in life after love
I can feel something inside me say
I really don't think you're strong enough

lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:22 PM - 9 April, 2014
lol...

and SMH @ the same time....
Gio Alex 11:17 PM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

What a shame indeed.
DJMark 11:52 PM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

For what? Endless boring retarded retardation?
Joee 11:58 PM - 9 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

For what? Endless boring retarded retardation?

and yet your in here!

hummmmmmmmmm
 6 12:00 AM - 10 April, 2014
"your in here"

He did say retarded retardation.

nm
Joee 12:03 AM - 10 April, 2014
Quote:
"your in here"

He did say retarded retardation.

nm

precisely
 6 12:04 AM - 10 April, 2014
your vs you're = precisely

nm
Joee 12:09 AM - 10 April, 2014
Quote:
your vs you're = precisely

nm

Don't Fu@k Wit Me Sixxx..........I'll Start Typing Like This

or betterYet LikeThisHere
AKIEM 12:34 AM - 10 April, 2014
"urine there"

nL
akakak 12:43 AM - 10 April, 2014
Well. That escalated quickly.
Joee 12:48 AM - 10 April, 2014
Quote:
"urine there"

nL

or urine my way move
Gio Alex 11:17 AM - 10 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
"urine there"

nL

or urine my way move

Looks like the momentum is picking up.
dj_craigmac 4:09 PM - 10 April, 2014
Hey the_blackone, you never tell the truth "july" all the time (in my spanish accent)
DJ Val-BKNY11203 4:14 PM - 10 April, 2014
Quote:
Hey the_blackone, you never tell the truth "july" all the time (in my spanish accent)

Ha Ha that was a funny Juan.
Joee 4:59 PM - 10 April, 2014
didn't luis heat have that magazine article saying he stared dj'ing in 92?

could this be another one of the_black_ones many profiles?
serato.com
DJ Remy USA 5:06 PM - 10 April, 2014
Quote:
Well. That escalated quickly.

here he is????? gotta be
akakak 5:07 PM - 10 April, 2014
Definitely not me.

nh
Mike_P 5:19 PM - 10 April, 2014
^^Lol! With the nh at the end. They see me trollin! Lol
Logisticalstyles 6:10 PM - 10 April, 2014
Quote:
didn't luis heat have that magazine article saying he stared dj'ing in 92?

could this be another one of the_black_ones many profiles?

serato.com

But that's DJLou since '82 not '92.
Joee 6:13 PM - 10 April, 2014
i meant 82...maybe i'm wrong
The_real_dj_mastermind 6:38 PM - 10 April, 2014
Meeting happened. I did my best to keep the conversation on track, showed him a new calendar, flyers, instagrams, twitters, tumblrs, I made an app for both places, but everything got derailed when boss asked by I didn't show up to work Monday and if I knew I had been fired for not showing up Monday. Then I had to begin to explain what happened Sunday, he said he was unaware of all that and that he'll look into it. So Luis thru a curveball with that, so I wasn't even fired I guess?? Or he didn't file any paper work until I didn't show up for my shift Monday, which why would I? So I'm just waiting to hear back on everything. I don't know whats going to happen yet. I don't know which way they're going to side. He was attentive in listening to me during the meeting, but I know all this wasn't great timing because its busy season. We have this thing called Fiesta, kinda like a Mardi Gras, so who knows whats gonna happen. I don't know if they're just gonna keep him and just forget about me. I don't know what he's telling the boss. I don't know if they're gonna do anything to him. I don't know. Until then I'm just gonna DJ in austin and see if my friend has a spot for me here in town. Not gonna let the uncertainy of the situation keep me down. Gonna keep on truckin. So sorry it wasn't a very funny or entertaining outcome. Just thought I'd deliver cuz at the very least some of you listened to my story and that means something to me because I didn't have anyone else who would listen and understand where I come from as a DJ.
Gio Alex 6:46 PM - 10 April, 2014
On a side note, was there a moment where you guys were away from the big boss? I'm asking b'cuz I wonder if he mentioned reading this thread.
the SOUNDINSURGENT 7:08 PM - 10 April, 2014
The plot thickens, serato.com
phonze 8:35 PM - 10 April, 2014
Thanks for the update, this type of shit gets me through the day. Oh and wish you best!
Papa Midnight 8:56 PM - 10 April, 2014
Quote:
The plot thickens, serato.com

I looked at that other thread, and got through the first paragraph. Then I began to read the second para...i.imgur.com
Draven1327 8:57 PM - 10 April, 2014
^^ this lmao
DJ Irv 8:58 PM - 10 April, 2014
There's some real fuckery going on here. ha ha ha.
DJ GOOK 10:52 PM - 10 April, 2014
now this:
serato.com
The_real_dj_mastermind 1:00 AM - 11 April, 2014
Yo papa midnight that's probably the same face the 20 people that listen to your podcast on mix cloud make when they open it.
Papa Midnight 2:06 AM - 11 April, 2014
Oh no. Some guy insulted me on a forum. Whatever will I do?!

i.imgur.com
Papa Midnight 2:20 AM - 11 April, 2014
Not sure why you chose to come at me, especially when I never addressed you. Unlike others, however, I don't allow myself to be dragged into petty little forum disputes. Enjoy yourself, though, if it helps you to feel better.
The_real_dj_mastermind 2:56 AM - 11 April, 2014
You addressed my 2nd paragraph. And yes it did make me feel better. I apologize for taking a cheap shot at you, I don't know your story.

Now I got the official word from the boss via the manager who witness the entire thing that I'm fired because I didn't show up to work Monday. So there you have it folks, thats DJ Mastermind for you. Epic thread and all that.
phonze 3:01 AM - 11 April, 2014
oh come on, seriously? fuck can you just ask this guy to step outside to the parking lot and have a fair one (do they still say that?) and kick his ass? the guy said you were fired you have a legit excuse to not to have showed up monday.
The_real_dj_mastermind 3:17 AM - 11 April, 2014
i know i know. the manager that relayed the information to me WAS THERE and moderated the entire confrontation. when i asked him why he didn't tell the truth and say what really happened he just said 'i don't know what you're talking about.' this was set up.

time card shows i clocked in
then i was fired
manager said to talk to manager on wednesday and not have this conversation at that moment
i never clocked out, he had the other dj finish the shift, so its obvious something happened. i mean i dont gotta explain it to you guys, i'm being 100% truthful in my description of what happened.

and i wish i could that guy is too pussy to step up he would be the kind of dude to throw himself on the ground and call the cops on me
DJ Remy USA 4:34 AM - 11 April, 2014
untracking this thread is turning into some b.s
ninos 7:39 AM - 11 April, 2014
Yall some grown ass men fighting on the internet. Un tracking too
phonze 1:22 PM - 11 April, 2014
Is what it is man, sometimes if you have a real problem with someone doing you wrong you gotta let them know face to face. But, end of the day looks like it's over, what's done is done. At least you ruined his internet life I guess lol. Move on, good luck to you. You'll be fine.
latindj 2:31 PM - 11 April, 2014
mean girls.
Mighty Dragon Sounds 2:37 PM - 11 April, 2014
Well........... I am late to this party........
latindj 3:06 PM - 11 April, 2014
it's not a party...it's a vagina gap size contest...
Chrisjin 4:31 PM - 11 April, 2014
Richard Simmons called, he said this was the gayest thing he had ever saw
10:19 PM, 13 Apr 2014
Discussion locked by ChrisD