DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

I am the real Luis Sanchez.

Luis Sanchez 6:26 PM - 10 April, 2014
It has been brought to my attention that there have been several people impersonating me on these forums. The thrust of their social mudslinging has been that I am negative force in the gay community and have been working against fellow DJ's. This is untrue. I am a staunch supporter of the LGBT community and their DJ's. That will never change. Let it also be known that prior to today, I have never participated in these Serato forums.

This brings up JohnnyM. I do know him but only through mutual DJ friends that put him in touch with me! Johnny first reached out to me several months ago after a mutual acquaintance recommended he speak to me about how to handle the stress of coming out as a gay DJ and how best to transition into the gay clubs. I offered him the best advice I could at the time and gave him some of my contacts in New Jersey with the hope that they could help him come into his own. I did mention to him the story of one of our contract DJ's named Saul that had been trying to snake a gig from me as well as other DJ's in the area after recently coming out. My understanding is that this story was twisted into something entirely different, incorporating more people that I sadly don't even know. If Johnny took it upon himself to post this story as his own or if he told it to someone else I don't know. I just wish for it to stop.

I hope this post will bring some clarity and truth to the matter.

Thank you for your time,
Luis Sanchez
Logisticalstyles 6:44 PM - 10 April, 2014
Man, this site really helps me get through the day. Pure comedy!
Gio Alex 6:46 PM - 10 April, 2014
Quote:
Man, this site really helps me get through the day. Pure comedy!

I'm dying right now at work.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:15 PM - 10 April, 2014
*****Sigh******
Joee 7:22 PM - 10 April, 2014
lemme find out!!!!!
DJ Irv 7:30 PM - 10 April, 2014
Why do I not believe Luis?
akakak 7:47 PM - 10 April, 2014
I thought I was the real Luis Sanchez?

nh
Joee 7:50 PM - 10 April, 2014
this thread is FUGAZE!
DJ Irv 8:01 PM - 10 April, 2014
Quote:
this thread is FUGAZE!

+1
Mike_P 8:16 PM - 10 April, 2014
LMAO! I SWEAR I have nothing to do with this. Lol
lvmez 8:29 PM - 10 April, 2014
Weak.
phonze 8:33 PM - 10 April, 2014
Sounds legit! And by legit, I mean not legit.
Logisticalstyles 8:41 PM - 10 April, 2014
The first paragraph had me thinking it was legit, but that 2nd paragraph though...
4mydawgz 8:46 PM - 10 April, 2014
Will the rea Luis Sanchez please stand up...
DJ Irv 8:50 PM - 10 April, 2014
In the words of Amy Winehouse. What kind of fuckery is this?
Draven1327 8:55 PM - 10 April, 2014
OOOoooo this s gonna get good..... :-)
DJ Remy USA 10:52 PM - 10 April, 2014
Hahahah so the black one is back as HIMSELF

who woulda thunk

dying in tears

Hi Luis how come you didnt come see me at Ice lounge last week when I was in San Antonio
The_real_dj_mastermind 12:54 AM - 11 April, 2014
Wow this is not true Luis. I have screen capped the history from the computers at work for months. I'm not an idiot. You truly are the worst person on the planet.
The_real_dj_mastermind 12:57 AM - 11 April, 2014
I'm the idiot should have read the 2nd paragraph haha. Jeez nice troll that one got me.
AKIEM 3:14 AM - 11 April, 2014
I believe it.

Nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:54 AM - 11 April, 2014
Quote:
I did it.

Nm

Of course you did.

And nobody believed you.....
AKIEM 5:37 PM - 11 April, 2014
Hmmmm, mods havnt blocked it, means you didn't snitch, means wasn't me, means might be real!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:03 PM - 11 April, 2014
Quote:
Hmmmm, mods havnt blocked it, means you didn't snitch, means wasn't me, means might be real!

How hard is it for you to create a new email account and log in from a different PC?

Yeah.
AKIEM 7:28 PM - 11 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

How hard is it for you to create a new email account and log in from a different PC?

Yeah.

How hard is it for ANYONE, including the_fake_one to log in from whatever PC?

so yeah.

still believable lmao.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:53 PM - 11 April, 2014
You'd love for it to be believeable.

Typical Usual Suspect behavior.

Enjoy yourself.
AKIEM 8:00 PM - 11 April, 2014
All Im saying is its possible - world is a small place, and urine it.