DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Thoughts on DJ Mister Cee

Bay Wells 8:28 PM - 11 September, 2013
I respect this man behind the decks, he is a true legend in NYC. Do you guys think it was best for him to resign from Hot 97???
the_black_one 9:41 PM - 11 September, 2013
tranny chaser!!!!

NM NH
DJ GaFFle 9:41 PM - 11 September, 2013
Did he get caught again?

(nm)
DJ GaFFle 9:50 PM - 11 September, 2013
Dang... just heard the audio! (nm)
the_black_one 9:53 PM - 11 September, 2013
link???

NM NH
DJ GaFFle 10:00 PM - 11 September, 2013
Youtube and sort on the 'this week' filter.

(nm)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:11 PM - 11 September, 2013
Oh man...

He's DONE...

www.nydailynews.com

I can't even post the text....

It's too crazy to read...

There's video / audio....
MPC O.G. 11:39 PM - 11 September, 2013
I think he just is afraid to be openly gay. He's willing to kill himself INSTEAD of losing his street cred. Anybody that is REALLY deep in the entertainment world knows gay dudes run 75% of the biz, maybe more. He should come out and get that gay boy money.....NH, just real talk.........
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:04 AM - 12 September, 2013
Quote:
I think he just is afraid to be openly gay. He's willing to kill himself INSTEAD of losing his street cred. Anybody that is REALLY deep in the entertainment world knows gay dudes run 75% of the biz, maybe more. He should come out and get that gay boy money.....NH, just real talk.........

yup, if he was smart hed just come out, stay on the radio and get blown by he-shes legally all day eray day, instead of proposition cops n shit.
Chrisjin 12:41 AM - 12 September, 2013
Big Daddy Kane is like ..yeah I knew and Big Tig too
stevie o 12:58 AM - 12 September, 2013
Quote:
I respect this man behind the decks, he is a true legend in NYC. Do you guys think it was best for him to resign from Hot 97???

really not a good dj. Has an amazing library and plays good shit but horrible mixer
DJ Dynamight 3:43 PM - 12 September, 2013
www.hot97.com

I just feel bad for his family...
slimmjimm 4:07 PM - 12 September, 2013
Quote:
Mr. Cee technically is not gay. What he is responding to is the femininity. Everyday women are losing more and more of their femininity through the governments gender reassignment program. This program is designed to reverse gender identities within society in order to control the birth rate.. The master plan, is to create a society of pseudo men and women. Where women prefer the company of masculine women and men prefer the company of feminine males. Since couples won't be able to reproduce at their own leisure, they will need to seek outside assistance to obtain the "nuclear family" they want. Where will they go? To the government. To take part in a program called the "Child Regulation Initiative" Haven't you noticed there are no bills being passed in congress to support Polygamy?

I LOL'ed. This should go into the conspiracy theory thread.
DJ Benny B NYC 4:18 PM - 12 September, 2013
hes back... radio interview the next morning (today), admits he gets head from trannies in cars, says hes not gay, though he admits he might be in denial, and agrees not to resign.

he is back and djing the noon lunch hour right now.

im glad hes back and i hope people give him a break because its very hard to do what he just did and to be in his position...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:35 PM - 12 September, 2013
Quote:
hes back... radio interview the next morning (today), admits he gets head from trannies in cars, says hes not gay, though he admits he might be in denial, and agrees not to resign.

he is back and djing the noon lunch hour right now.

im glad hes back and i hope people give him a break because its very hard to do what he just did and to be in his position...

Yeah, he's in denial...

Isn't that an Oxymoron?

But on the real, if he has a PROBLEM, he needs to take some REAL time off, deal with it, then come back...

That line alone, about gettin' it, but not being gay is a magnet for WEEKS of clownery.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:40 PM - 12 September, 2013
It IS possible (however unlikley) that hes not gay, i have no idea how much tail his level of fame gets him but there is a thing with some people and sexual escalation. Its a thing that happens where the need more and more freaky shit to get off. Jake the snake roberts for instancs spoke about it on behind tje mat. He got famous and got off on bangin groupys, then when that was the norm it was freaky sex with groupys, then he couldnt get off unless it was two, then three, then it was getting high with three, then getting high and watching the three ect ect. Its a trait of an addictive personality, usually goes hand in hand with hard drug abuse.

I think its highly possible since thats pretty much the path he admitted to following, bangin his girl, then a side chick, then chilln in strip clubs, then bangin skrippers, then onto street prostitutes....if your goal is to push that degridation limit the obvious next step is crossdressers and tranny hookers.

Id wouldnt be suprised in the least if he was into some hardcore drugs as well.
DJ Alkemy 7:17 PM - 12 September, 2013
Plus one on Bezzles post. Rock stars are notorious for addictive traits seeping into their sexual desires. Michael Hutchence for example. I wouldn't be surprised if Cee would frown on the idea of a lot of homosexual acts, even though he likes to get head from a chick with a dick haha. It's more complex than just gay or straight I think, especially if you combine it with drugs or any other sort of addictive personality.

I don't listen, or want to listen to that style of mixing, or Hot 97 for that matter so I couldn't give a damn either way.
DJ GaFFle 7:20 PM - 12 September, 2013
Quote:
I don't listen, or want to listen to that style of mixing, or Hot 97 for that matter so I couldn't give a damn either way.

But, if he's on his real Hip Hop issh... the track selection may be worth the listen.
DJ Alkemy 7:23 PM - 12 September, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

But, if he's on his real Hip Hop issh... the track selection may be worth the listen.

I could play them tracks myself in my room, without all the shouting and slam mixing and shit lol
CMOS 7:24 PM - 12 September, 2013
He mustve not heard. Macklemore said its ok to be gay in Hip Hop now.
the_black_one 8:05 PM - 12 September, 2013
Only in NY!!!!

NM NH
DJMark 8:11 PM - 12 September, 2013
My "Thoughts on DJ Mister Cee":

zzzzzzzzzz.......
 6 8:19 PM - 12 September, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Nah. Because it ruins the listening experience. I rather just out it on backspin on Sirius or hell, go through my own library. Uninterrupted. nm
lvmez 9:09 PM - 12 September, 2013
I heard the interview this morning and he still can't admit to everything. Hot 97 is being politically correct by telling him to stay on board. He really needs to take time off.

He won't quit picking up trannies. Its a crime that is a slap on a wrist. He would eith need to do some time or catch a disease to stop.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:37 PM - 12 September, 2013
Quote:
I heard the interview this morning and he still can't admit to everything. Hot 97 is being politically correct by telling him to stay on board. He really needs to take time off.

He won't quit picking up trannies. Its a crime that is a slap on a wrist. He would eith need to do some time or catch a disease to stop.

Technically picking up trannys isnt a crime, when you pay them it is but one would imagine theres alot freetrans......but i think payin is part of his kink. Its kinda like a drug addict, and drug addict will tell you the ritual of looking for it and buyin it and bringin it back is just as important to the high as the drug itself
 6 9:59 PM - 12 September, 2013
You seem very knowledgeable there Beezle. Anything you'd like to confess? lmao

nm
lvmez 10:17 PM - 12 September, 2013
Technically? He's picking them up on the street. Do you think he is not paying?
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:50 PM - 12 September, 2013
Quote:

Oh his previous incidents yes they were easily crimes (by our standards as a societey which is ridiculous to begin with since paying for sex is illegal but you buy a bitch tha chedda biscuitsand cheesecake and shits all good). But what im saying is you CAN pick a tranny up randomly and get it done legally, i wouldnt imagine it would be difficult, ever been to craigslist?? lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:50 PM - 12 September, 2013
Quote:

nm

yes.....im the goddamn batman!!

nm nh
lvmez 11:02 PM - 12 September, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Oh his previous incidents yes they were easily crimes (by our standards as a societey which is ridiculous to begin with since paying for sex is illegal but you buy a bitch tha chedda biscuitsand cheesecake and shits all good). But what im saying is you CAN pick a tranny up randomly and get it done legally, i wouldnt imagine it would be difficult, ever been to craigslist?? lol

Lol. Your really dissecting this story. It is what it is.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:58 AM - 13 September, 2013
Quote:

nm

That's what I'm sayin...

You seem to be a qualified authority on the subject son...
the_black_one 5:03 AM - 13 September, 2013
hey bezz you gonna let barbara call you her son??????

LMFAO!!!!!!

NM NH
RogerRabbit 5:20 AM - 13 September, 2013
Quote:

LMFAO!!!!!!

NM NH

That fact that you have to put NH in 99% of your posts is an obvious tell-tale sign..
Shows that your thinking gay dudes 24/7 - night and day - all year round...
the_black_one 5:25 AM - 13 September, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

LMFAO!!!!!!

NM NH

That fact that you have to put NH in 99% of your posts is an obvious tell-tale sign..

ahhhhhh there he is ....... now it's a party

NM NH
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:15 AM - 13 September, 2013
Quote:

THAT'S why he's mad concerned about the texture of the next man's hands....
the_black_one 4:01 PM - 13 September, 2013
Now don't forget to have your coffie this morning you two...

NM NH
Chrisjin 4:06 PM - 13 September, 2013
oh boy
 6 4:44 PM - 13 September, 2013
RR is No Cred's tranny.

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:24 PM - 6 April, 2014
:-)
Gio Alex 8:34 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:

LOL... You are entertained for weeks!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:46 PM - 6 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

LOL... You are entertained for weeks!

Man, I haven't even uncovered all the material yet...

OTHER CATS is doin' the durty werk....

Props...
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 1:30 PM - 7 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

THAT'S why he's mad concerned about the texture of the next man's hands....

ROTFL - Ol' Ashy Larry is going to spend WEEKS digging up old comments and bumping threads now that the closet door is open,

Should be a entertaining month or so....

<Eric Edwards voice> "GET 'EM!!!
mr187 10:12 PM - 29 April, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

LMFAO!!!!!!

NM NH

i see NH NM at almost all post here. don't know what it mean and google says rechargleble battery. lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:52 PM - 29 April, 2014
Quote:

ROTFL - Ol' Ashy Larry is going to spend WEEKS digging up old comments and bumping threads now that the closet door is open,

Should be a entertaining month or so....

<Eric Edwards voice> "GET 'EM!!!

lol, just saw this...

Nope, no digging necessary....

And to tell you the truth, THIS exposure is much better than him getting banned by the mods...

He banned him/herself...

You can't make this stuff up....