DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

DJ Mastermind VS. DJ Construc *** OFFICIAL BATTLE ***

DJ CON-STRUC 11:40 PM - 15 February, 2011
Okay so for those of you that don't know, me and Mastermind had a bit of trash talking going back and forth(serato.com). We decided to take it to the turntables and battle it out. We had Garett make it an official battle/contest by offering the winner a crane stand!

I already posted my set for round 1 (Watchwww.youtube.com). We agreed that we are going for 3 rounds and have you guys judge who wins. Now the wait is on Mastermind, I hope he shows!

Let's begin....
Dj K.Smith 11:44 PM - 15 February, 2011
Nice set bruh....
DJ CON-STRUC 11:49 PM - 15 February, 2011
Thank you!
DJ Dac 11:49 PM - 15 February, 2011
tracking this bitch...
ninos 12:03 AM - 16 February, 2011
damn!!! sick ass set. this should be good!!
Mr Jimdobalina 12:04 AM - 16 February, 2011
Nice routine!!
DJ CON-STRUC 12:06 AM - 16 February, 2011
Tanks guys
DJ CON-STRUC 12:06 AM - 16 February, 2011
thanks*
DJ Quartz 12:08 AM - 16 February, 2011
This is definitely going to be interesting.
Chris Deluxe 12:10 AM - 16 February, 2011
Great vid. Seen many techniques, and they're damn near to perfection. Hope that Mastermind is on the same level as you, then this could get really interesting! Good luck to ya both!
babooza69 12:11 AM - 16 February, 2011
what was the argument over?
DJ Alkemy 12:16 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:

Something about Uncle Fester lol
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 12:16 AM - 16 February, 2011
Tracking.....
babooza69 12:17 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

who is that? seriously...what was the argument over? lol
DJ Alkemy 12:17 AM - 16 February, 2011
Im sure someone will put a link up to the original thread.
DJ CON-STRUC 12:18 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:

haha, not gonna get into that here. Your gonna have to read the thread I posted... get some popcorn:)
DJ CON-STRUC 12:18 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:

I already did, in the first msg
DJ Alkemy 12:21 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

I already did, in the first msg

There ya go :-)
Audio1 12:23 AM - 16 February, 2011
get em!
sixxx 12:27 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

lol
RogerRabbit 12:38 AM - 16 February, 2011
It will be a good upset if mastermind just comes out and total crushes contruc..
DJ metaphor 12:54 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
I already posted my set for round 1

dude, there is no way i could beat you! haha, not saying that im involved with this. but im just saying your a better turntablist then me!

mixing is more my thing though, if anybody ever wants to do a mix battle. lemme know fo sho.
DJ CON-STRUC 1:08 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

I already posted my set for round 1

dude, there is no way i could beat you! haha, not saying that im involved with this. but im just saying your a better turntablist then me!

mixing is more my thing though, if anybody ever wants to do a mix battle. lemme know fo sho.

Thats whats up, most of the gigs that I do are just mixing but the turntablism shit is fun. I still have a lot to learn though
DJ Dynamite - NJ 1:29 AM - 16 February, 2011
*tracking* (nm)
ta2423 1:33 AM - 16 February, 2011
Someones I.P. just got slapped. Good call out... Props. You dont know until you know.
DJ Remy USA 2:02 AM - 16 February, 2011
were is mastermind. (Nice vid I hope mastermind has some skills
RogerRabbit 2:10 AM - 16 February, 2011
Haha - contruc been itching for days for a climax and mastermind is making him wait..

So by not posting - in a sense - mastermind is winning the battle ;)
DJ CON-STRUC 2:42 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Haha - contruc been itching for days for a climax and mastermind is making him wait..

I just want my crane stand
RogerRabbit 2:46 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

I just want my t-shirt

Fixed :)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:57 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Nice set bruh....

I can't front, that sh*t at 1:42 - 2:03 is BANANAZ.

I know Mastermind might have some HEAT, but that sh*t rite thurr...is just...

just...

deadly...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:58 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

YO! That's is the funniest...right?

Uncle Fester got SKILLZ yo...
DJ CON-STRUC 3:10 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

I just want my t-shirt

Fixed :)

I'm getting the t-shirt either way.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:11 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Haha - contruc been itching for days .....

Hey, they have some Over The Counter stuff for that nowadayz!
DJ CON-STRUC 3:15 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Haha - contruc been itching for days .....

Hey, they have some Over The Counter stuff for that nowadayz!

LMFAO!!
yaeLBrown 3:28 AM - 16 February, 2011
I like the dance at 5:51-5:54. I think this dj battle should secretly judged by the dance behind the turntables.
DJ CON-STRUC 3:34 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
I like the dance at 5:51-5:54. I think this dj battle should secretly judged by the dance behind the turntables.

Haha yeah, I get too excited sometimes.
babooza69 3:58 AM - 16 February, 2011
we should have a dance battle. i want in
theCraneStand 4:02 AM - 16 February, 2011
Jeez this moved quick.

I think you guys might have misunderstood me. I am tired of waiting for Mastermind to put his money where is mouth is. I was thinking that since Mastermind was a NO SHOW, we should open this up to everyone!

Soooo, with that, lets open this ish up! best mix wins. Classic Battle Style. One ups welcomed. Rebutting encouraged. Goes till 3-10-10.

Winner gets a Crane with WireKeep LED and......BLACK...... SUBTRAY (just in), and we can throw in a t-shirt and a bunch of other neat stuff.
Swizzle 4:02 AM - 16 February, 2011
Sounds good! Looks like you had fun making this!
babooza69 4:03 AM - 16 February, 2011
i'm still down for a dance battle, how about we have to make out own mix, record it, then dance to it. then we judge both on quality of mix but mainly dance skills!!!
RogerRabbit 4:07 AM - 16 February, 2011
Mastermind is on take #50 right about now..
yaeLBrown 4:21 AM - 16 February, 2011
Give him at least 72 hours to respond. (Mastermind) You can't say hes a no show, he might not be that active.
jbnyc 4:22 AM - 16 February, 2011
great set CON-STRUCT!! i think mastermind's set will be DOA lol
theCraneStand 4:30 AM - 16 February, 2011
Um, he is very active. He spends a lot of time talking smack on everyones threads. Surprised he hasn't popped up on this one yet. He said that he would have his video up last SATURDAY. It is now Tuesday. He should have gotten his gear back.

Besides, he can still enter. I was just hoping we could open it up to guys that actually want to battle instead of talk about it. Fully up to you guys. I really want to give away this Crane. I pulled it from inventory and had to fill out a form and it is sitting on my desk starring at me.

Current entry:
Watchwww.youtube.com
theCraneStand 4:32 AM - 16 February, 2011
Notice also how active he was on the last thread until he was over due..... hence.....

Crickets
sixxx 4:35 AM - 16 February, 2011
Looks like the battle is open for anyone.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 4:42 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:

Hmmm THE REMATCH- Sixxx vs Johnny M battle - 2011 style....

Johnny has serato now - he can create that Grandmaster Flash routine with cue points & loops and use Instant Doubles now for Good Times....

Wotch out Sixxxx

: )

Put M-Bezzle on the undercard and it is a helluva show...
pdidy 4:57 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Haha yeah, I get too excited sometimes.

i record my sets every once an a will an whats fucked up is just recently I've realized i do the same crazy dance....true story...lol
RogerRabbit 5:23 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Jeez this moved quick.

I think you guys might have misunderstood me. I am tired of waiting for Mastermind to put his money where is mouth is. I was thinking that since Mastermind was a NO SHOW, we should open this up to everyone!

Soooo, with that, lets open this ish up! best mix wins. Classic Battle Style. One ups welcomed. Rebutting encouraged. Goes till 3-10-10.

Winner gets a Crane with WireKeep LED and......BLACK...... SUBTRAY (just in), and we can throw in a t-shirt and a bunch of other neat stuff.

Unfortunately - battles don't work that way around here.. It's hard to get to random people on this forum - to just say lets battle.. This best battles we had around here is when two people were talking shit to each other in a thread or threads... and someone calls the other out or someone instigates the battle between them... The smack talk leading up too - is just as important as the actual battle itself :)
I predict if mastermind doesn't put up a vid - no one else will step up and post one...

But then again I might be wrong, since we never had an offer for a crane stand before - so that maybe a motivating factor for someone else to post up a vid..
jbnyc 5:26 AM - 16 February, 2011
so if no one post a video then construct will get the stand! :)
RogerRabbit 5:28 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
so if no one post a video then construct will get to stand on his head! :)
djchase 5:50 AM - 16 February, 2011
DJ Sniffles 5:51 AM - 16 February, 2011
No mastermind?
DJ Unique 7:24 AM - 16 February, 2011
Great set DJ CON-STRUC.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:44 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Jeez this moved quick.

HOLY *ISH!

Man, I wish my Turntables were set up..... :(
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:45 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:

YOP!

:-)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:46 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Johnny has serato now - he can create that Grandmaster Flash routine with cue points & loops and use Instant Doubles now for Good Times....

Wotch out Sixxxx

Man, he don't want that....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:51 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Jeez this moved quick.

Unfortunately - battles don't work that way around here.. It's hard to get to random people on this forum - to just say lets battle.. This best battles we had around here is when two people were talking shit to each other in a thread or threads... and someone calls the other out or someone instigates the battle between them... The smack talk leading up too - is just as important as the actual battle itself :)
I predict if mastermind doesn't put up a vid - no one else will step up and post one...

But then again I might be wrong, since we never had an offer for a crane stand before - so that maybe a motivating factor for someone else to post up a vid..

You've got a point....

How about....

EVERYONE BATTLE EVERYBODY.....

Just submit a vid, if you happen to call SOMEONE OUT PERSONALLY, so be it....

But, best VID wins, overall whatevers...

Y'all just need to submit a timeline of when stuff is due, as if EVERYBODY is participating, then others will get to preview the vids, which isn't really fair across a bunch of people, UNLESS YOU'RE JUST COCKY LIKE THAT (CON-STRUC) :-D,

or

we go back to the whack way of posting Password protected vids until the Due Date...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:52 AM - 16 February, 2011
BTW, are Crane stands really that good?

I personally don't use a laptop stand, so I wouldn't know the 1st thing about them...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:58 AM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Give him at least 72 hours to respond. (Mastermind) You can't say hes a no show, he might not be that active.

I say, give him until the weekend...

Assuming he has his equipment REALLY set up at the club, eventually took it home, but didn't have time to submit a vid...I mean, life happens....

BUT after a WEEK, barring dude being in the hospital, *ish being stolen, or a fire or something, he SHOULD have one ready to put up...

Just my .02.

I say all this because there was some kid on here who was talkin' smack to me, and we were set up to battle, but it didn't pop off because of conflicting work hours, and we BOTH were honestly trying to set it up behind the scenes in PM, and it STILL didn't pan out..

So, again, ANYTHING can happen...
DJ Pullout 1:40 PM - 16 February, 2011
Come on Mastermind..... I dont even care if you arent good at all. I know Im not. I couldnt compete with con-struc..... but you cant just back out like this. Just post something.... anything.... a previous video. Post a video that isnt even you... I dont care.... anything!!!!!!!
DJ Pullout 1:41 PM - 16 February, 2011
OH....

Good looks on the new thread too. Look at all the attention this is getting now. This battle will go down in Serato forum history. hahaha
sixxx 2:23 PM - 16 February, 2011
No need to complicate stuff. There's the deadline right there --> "Goes till 3-10-10."
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:29 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Wotch out Sixxxx

Im down to submit a vid, it by all means wont be a winning vid, prob more of a halftime entertainment show between real battles LMFAO, im not a "scratcher" to by definition theres no way i could win a Classic Battle Style match but then again theres a crane stand on the line and NOT postin a vid is a more sure fire way NOT to get a really expensive couple pieces of metal
DJ Alkemy 2:49 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Good looks on the new thread too. Look at all the attention this is getting now. This battle will go down in Serato forum history. hahaha

Only if we get a response though
feniks 2:57 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wotch out Sixxxx

Im down to submit a vid, it by all means wont be a winning vid, prob more of a halftime entertainment show between real battles LMFAO, im not a "scratcher" to by definition theres no way i could win a Classic Battle Style match but then again theres a crane stand on the line and NOT postin a vid is a more sure fire way NOT to get a really expensive couple pieces of metal

You mean like this?
sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net
SELECT 3:57 PM - 16 February, 2011
What the hell, if this was ten years ago we would of had tons of dudes trying to battle. Where the hell did all the turntablists go???? Is it all non headphone wearing electro spinning douchebags djs now? I just cant imagine thats what its all become. Just post a vid, I wanna hear a dope dancehall, Funk, 80's, 90's, just make sure you got some kinda skill.
Wazo 4:03 PM - 16 February, 2011
Good set Contruct. bad ass. im about to head home tonight and scratch it up. been a few months now.

and where is mastermind!!!
djcrap 4:26 PM - 16 February, 2011
i think an interesting battle on this forum would be this line of candidates duking it out on the tables 7 rounds........winer of best four rounds gets the crane stand...runner up gets a t shirt

dj phat-Al
dj cons-truct
dj technique
dj daddy dog
dj bigwiz
dj eskei-83
dj sixx
MelonHead 4:52 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Okay so for those of you that don't know, me and Mastermind had a bit of trash talking going back and forth(serato.com). We decided to take it to the turntables and battle it out. We had Garett make it an official battle/contest by offering the winner a crane stand!

I already posted my set for round 1 (Watchwww.youtube.com ). We agreed that we are going for 3 rounds and have you guys judge who wins. Now the wait is on Mastermind, I hope he shows!

Let's begin....

props cuzz!
DJBIGWIZ 4:55 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
BTW, are Crane stands really that good?

I personally don't use a laptop stand, so I wouldn't know the 1st thing about them...

yes!
stevie o 4:55 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:

I already posted my set for round 1 (Watchwww.youtube.com ). We agreed that we are going for 3 rounds and have you guys judge who wins. Now the wait is on Mastermind, I hope he shows!

Let's begin....

At the 221 mark you did some ridiculous shit. great set. Why not record it digitally though? I ate hearing the clicks from faders and tech start buttons. Would sound so clean if you recorded from an output
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:01 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:

? I ate hearing the clicks from faders and tech start buttons

i think the clicks add to it lol
jbnyc 5:32 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
What the hell, if this was ten years ago we would of had tons of dudes trying to battle. Where the hell did all the turntablists go???? Is it all non headphone wearing electro spinning douchebags djs now? I just cant imagine thats what its all become. Just post a vid, I wanna hear a dope dancehall, Funk, 80's, 90's, just make sure you got some kinda skill.

IMO i dont think you have the right to talk shit if you didnt upload a video,me im not a turntableist so i just sit and watch,until you upload a video STFU!
got2b Ru 5:51 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
IMO i dont think you have the right to talk shit if you didnt upload a video,me im not a turntableist so i just sit and watch,until you upload a video STFU!

I see another mastermind moment happening here... (getting my Redenbacher on)
jbnyc 6:07 PM - 16 February, 2011
Lol ^^^^
SELECT 6:23 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

LOL! Dont get your panties in bunch kid. Sorry if you got offended, I just want to see a battle just like everyone else. (no mastermind)
Wazo 7:39 PM - 16 February, 2011
^^ init.
DJBlisk 8:58 PM - 16 February, 2011
tracking
DJ Pullout 9:26 PM - 16 February, 2011
So who is posting first in this battle thread? Who's up on the chopping block?
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 9:32 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

+1 the clicks enhance it IMHO
jwagner 9:48 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:

Normally I wouldn't but a crane stand is on the line so...

Watchwww.youtube.com
ta2423 9:52 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Normally I wouldn't but a crane stand is on the line so...

Watchwww.youtube.com javascript:void(0);

Ha Ha ... I was looking for soething myself yesterday... Good One
SELECT 9:53 PM - 16 February, 2011
Whatever you aint f*cking with my style dude.. Watchwww.youtube.com
tehBEN 10:07 PM - 16 February, 2011
that top billin track reminded me of this juggle: Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Remy USA 10:37 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:

I will post a vid when I get home. May not be up to everyones standard but it's what I do.
DJ CON-STRUC 10:39 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
that top billin track reminded me of this juggle: Watchwww.youtube.com

Classic shit
DJ CON-STRUC 10:46 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
i think an interesting battle on this forum would be this line of candidates duking it out on the tables 7 rounds........winer of best four rounds gets the crane stand...runner up gets a t shirt

dj phat-Al
dj cons-truct
dj technique
dj daddy dog
dj bigwiz
dj eskei-83
dj sixx

I don't know all those guys but I do know that I DO NOT want it with DJ Daddy Dog!! lol. That dude is fucking NIIIIIIICE with it. However, it would be dope if he posted a vid, I always enjoy his shit.
DJ CON-STRUC 10:47 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Come on Mastermind..... I dont even care if you arent good at all. I know Im not. I couldnt compete with con-struc..... but you cant just back out like this. Just post something.... anything.... a previous video. Post a video that isnt even you... I dont care.... anything!!!!!!!

Dude, you should give your name to mastermind... because he "pulled out"
DJ CON-STRUC 10:52 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Let's begin....

At the 221 mark you did some ridiculous shit. great set. Why not record it digitally though? I ate hearing the clicks from faders and tech start buttons. Would sound so clean if you recorded from an output

I'm not very experienced with recording video. This was just something that I did quick with my phone. Is there a way to record digitally with the iphone 4?
DJ CON-STRUC 10:53 PM - 16 February, 2011
no other videos yet? Come on guys!!
DJ CON-STRUC 10:54 PM - 16 February, 2011
I wanna see DEEZ NOTES post a video, he is actually one of my favs. His style is super tight!
jbnyc 10:55 PM - 16 February, 2011
record with your ttm57, its 2 clicks away! :) then edit the video with ANY software
Wazo 10:57 PM - 16 February, 2011
Deez Notes is hands down a master of the decks.

I aspire to do what he can do on the decks. really good smooth skill.
DJ CON-STRUC 10:58 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
record with your ttm57, its 2 clicks away! :) then edit the video with ANY software

I'm really dumb when It comes to that stuff, I don't even know what software to use or how to sync the sound with the video. I'm gonna have to do some research. lol
dj_craigmac 11:05 PM - 16 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

that top billin track reminded me of this juggle: Watchwww.youtube.com Watchwww.youtube.com

Classic shit

Forget "classic"... "That was EPIC" !
dj_soo 11:22 PM - 16 February, 2011
nice set - makes me want to practice scratching and juggling more...
jbnyc 12:01 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

I'm really dumb when It comes to that stuff, I don't even know what software to use or how to sync the sound with the video. I'm gonna have to do some research. lol

check your PM's
Djaward 12:24 AM - 17 February, 2011
So where is this mastermind guy?
BERTO 12:30 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
So where is this mastermind guy?

Who?
DJBIGWIZ 12:36 AM - 17 February, 2011
here we go

serato.com
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 12:39 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
I wanna see DEEZ NOTES post a video, he is actually one of my favs. His style is super tight!

+1 on Deez... He may even rock ITCH - LOL
BERTO 12:42 AM - 17 February, 2011
Mods close this thread as official Battle for the Crane thread has begun
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:49 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

+10

I can't front, it's like he said ..."WHAT??? YOU TALKIN' *ISH???

Then ran, put together a routine that he's been POLISHING OFF waitin to drop on some foo, and now had a victim.

No time to make it all pretty and whatnot, and put that mess on a bootleg underground vid.

That's all KINDS of gutta.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:51 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

I already posted my set for round 1 (Watchwww.youtube.com Watchwww.youtube.com ). We agreed that we are going for 3 rounds and have you guys judge who wins. Now the wait is on Mastermind, I hope he shows!

Let's begin....

I'm not very experienced with recording video. This was just something that I did quick with my phone. Is there a way to record digitally with the iphone 4?

Man FUNK ALL THAT!

The Urgency of getting your vid up is what counts.
Mike_P 12:53 AM - 17 February, 2011
Damn I think con struc should get something for takin out mastermind. Maybe some stickers or somethin. Lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:56 AM - 17 February, 2011
I think he's getting a T-SHIRT, but wait...

We HAVE to hear from Mastermind soon..

If not for anything, but CLOSURE.
BERTO 1:01 AM - 17 February, 2011
Im curious as to what new forum name mastermind is going to be?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:02 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Im curious as to what new forum name mastermind is going to be?

I hope it doesn't go down like that...

Total Ether ***pending***

We need that feature on this forum to TELL us who's lurking...
BERTO 1:05 AM - 17 February, 2011
Hes going to be Nevermind lmao ha i crack myself up
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:14 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Hes going to be Nevermind lmao ha i crack myself up

Oh snap....

That might stick...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:40 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:

Deez is my boy, but he ain't f*ckin' with you.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:51 AM - 17 February, 2011
lol @ "Never"mind...

Mastermind, COME BACK! I have a few bucks on you!
damehype 1:55 AM - 17 February, 2011
Mastermind got totally Ether'd... Someone put out an APB...
DJ Sniffles 1:57 AM - 17 February, 2011
Mastermind did the same shit when he owed someone some money, and then again when we put him on blast for posting a fake pic as his girlfriend. He'll reemerge in a couple of weeks when he see's that everyone has forgot.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:58 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Mastermind did the same shit when he owed someone some money, and then again when we put him on blast for posting a fake pic as his girlfriend. He'll reemerge in a couple of weeks when he see's that everyone has forgot.

What? Are you SERIOUS?

Link please...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:07 AM - 17 February, 2011
Oh man, how do you post a FAKE PICK of a girlfriend???

Even worse, HOW DO YOU GET FOUND OUT?

Oh lawd....
dj_craigmac 2:12 AM - 17 February, 2011
I aint tryin to start no ish but i seen mastermind postin in another thread.
dj_craigmac 2:13 AM - 17 February, 2011
^^^ recently
DJ CON-STRUC 2:14 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:

where at??!!
jbnyc 2:17 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

where at??!!

@ the you dj so bad thread!! lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:20 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

where at??!!

No way.....
DJ CON-STRUC 2:22 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

where at??!!

No way.....

I don't see it
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:23 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

where at??!!

No way.....

I don't see it

Neeva do I...
DJ Remy USA 3:15 AM - 17 February, 2011
uploading a vid now should be done soon. Dont get to excited its nothing as kool as con struct
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:22 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
uploading a vid now should be done soon. Dont get to excited its nothing as kool as con struct

You have to go to the Crane "Thread"...
DJ Remy USA 3:24 AM - 17 February, 2011
got it jonny. Its really not gonna compete wit any of the veterans stuff. But eh Ima post
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:26 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
got it jonny. Its really not gonna compete wit any of the veterans stuff. But eh Ima post

Werd
RogerRabbit 3:39 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:

why not wait..until the deadline to post your vid
Post your vid now and someone is just gonna try to best your vid - unless your at the skill level that is not easily duplicated..
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:44 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

why not wait..until the deadline to post your vid
Post your vid now and someone is just gonna try to best your vid - unless your at the skill level that is not easily duplicated..

See? This is what I'm talkin' about...

So, basically no vids until 3 weeks from now...
dj_craigmac 3:49 AM - 17 February, 2011
Mastermind posted in this link on the 12th
serato.com
DJ Remy USA 3:59 AM - 17 February, 2011
I know Im not the best I only been doing this for like 3 years. So it is.

Watchwww.vimeo.com
Papa Midnight 7:22 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:

I am not a battle DJ, much as I wish I could jump on this opportunity.
By the way, these threads have literally had my inbox FLOODED. I kept hoping it was the case that mastermind had actually returned and put his money where his mouth, or fingers-to-the-keyboard (to be more accurate), is. Unfortunately, he no-showed his own deadline (but was seen posting on the forums that day) and still has yet to make an appearance.

But yeah, back on point: I hope to see some good competition come out of this. Bonus points for anyone with the stones to go with 4 decks :P
pdidy 8:13 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:

Watchwww.vimeo.com

very impressive for 3 yrs.....ya better than many of my friends who been spinin for 10+ yrs....lol
Papa Midnight 8:15 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.vimeo.com

very impressive for 3 yrs.....ya better than many of my friends who been spinin for 10+ yrs....lol

No doubt. Most impressive.
jbnyc 8:29 AM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

By the way, these threads have literally had my inbox FLOODED. I kept hoping it was the case that mastermind had actually returned and put his money where his mouth, or fingers-to-the-keyboard (to be more accurate), is. Unfortunately, he no-showed his own deadline (but was seen posting on the forums that day) and still has yet to make an appearance.

yeah Johnny made us waste a lot of time reading all his bullshit lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:02 PM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

yeah Johnny made us waste a lot of time reading all his bullshit lol

****adds some MORE to your inbox***

BTW, SMH @ getting email INBOX notifications of threads in the 1st place....
DJ Remy USA 1:03 PM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Watchwww.vimeo.com

Thanks I still have a long way to go.

No doubt. Most impressive.
DJ Pullout 1:28 PM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Dude, you should give your name to mastermind... because he "pulled out"

hahaha. true.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:28 PM - 17 February, 2011
Quote:

funney thing about this forum though, arguments are forgotten, bad moves are forgotten, relationships are forgotten, opinions are forgotten

BATTLES ARE FOREVER
DJ Tecniq 6:46 PM - 17 February, 2011
Construc is the CHAMP! Game Over.
Polanka 11:50 PM - 17 February, 2011
^^^+1
Swizzle 5:45 AM - 18 February, 2011
Recap: So you've successfully made a grown man that you've never met before, stop posting on a message board?
mastermind 6:45 AM - 18 February, 2011
hahahahahahahaha.......... hahahahahahaha
Lee Lee 7:06 AM - 18 February, 2011
Wow really that's all you got to say is haha? Can't even post a vid to show you atleast have SOME balls
Lee Lee 7:06 AM - 18 February, 2011
Blah your a waste of skin.....
mastermind 7:07 AM - 18 February, 2011
show u my balls....... toooo early for that!!!! buy me dinner first
mastermind 7:07 AM - 18 February, 2011
you guys take this waaaaaaayyyy to serious
Lee Lee 7:17 AM - 18 February, 2011
So no vid I'm guessing?
mastermind 7:19 AM - 18 February, 2011
you would love that..... would that make your day?
RogerRabbit 7:20 AM - 18 February, 2011
Quote:

Ha Ha - way to go... Give them no satisfaction :)

I was starting to think you were dead..
mastermind 7:21 AM - 18 February, 2011
whats up roger? all good baby (NH)
RogerRabbit 7:25 AM - 18 February, 2011
Ha ha - this thread is gonna blow up in the morning when all the sleepy head dj's wake up and see that you have posted..
Lee Lee 7:30 AM - 18 February, 2011
Got the popcorn ready... :)
DJ Unique 7:30 AM - 18 February, 2011
Quote:
Ha ha - this thread is gonna blow up in the morning when all the sleepy head dj's wake up and see that you have posted..

Yep...
Lee Lee 7:34 AM - 18 February, 2011
Why come today though?
mastermind 7:38 AM - 18 February, 2011
i wanted to make it blow up!!!! you guys got boring
mastermind 7:40 AM - 18 February, 2011
see, some of you know me and some dont..... the once that do know my way of thinking and the ones that dont know me are quick to judge...
Lee Lee 7:42 AM - 18 February, 2011
So you're an attention whore...... ok I get that
mastermind 7:43 AM - 18 February, 2011
whore?!?!?!?!? naaaaaa, more like a fire cracker
Lee Lee 7:44 AM - 18 February, 2011
Let the masterBATE beggin
mastermind 7:48 AM - 18 February, 2011
hahahah lee lee, ok.... it was not that funny. who are you again?
Lee Lee 7:49 AM - 18 February, 2011
I'm a one :) thanks for asking
Lee Lee 7:49 AM - 18 February, 2011
One= no one*
mastermind 8:09 AM - 18 February, 2011
no one.... everyone is somebody! i like your moxie (nH NM)
Lee Lee 8:13 AM - 18 February, 2011
Huh?
Lee Lee 8:14 AM - 18 February, 2011
I'm some dude from NY who like music computers and poker.
mastermind 8:16 AM - 18 February, 2011
that sounds cool.
DJBIGWIZ 8:21 AM - 18 February, 2011
Quote:

Quote:

and long walks on the beach

hahaha
stop all the damn bromance... this is a BATTLE!

:)
mastermind 8:23 AM - 18 February, 2011
blood battle for garrets fine piece of work
Lee Lee 8:29 AM - 18 February, 2011
Lol I can't battle unless were talking a drum battle!!!
DJBIGWIZ 8:31 AM - 18 February, 2011
Quote:

sheeeeet... get you some midi drum pads, hook 'em up to SSL, set some cue points and get ya drum line on!
Lee Lee 9:00 AM - 18 February, 2011
Accually..... I do have an electric kit that supports midi.... hmmmmm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:57 AM - 18 February, 2011
Quote:

I knew something woke me up....

Welcome back Mastermind...

Your name almost got changed to "Never"mind...

I have to admit, that was some funny SH*t.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:58 AM - 18 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

and long walks on the beach

hahaha
stop all the damn bromance... this is a BATTLE!

:)

Ok, THAT was funny.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:58 AM - 18 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

sheeeeet... get you some midi drum pads, hook 'em up to SSL, set some cue points and get ya drum line on!

If he aint' got no cheerleaders, then don't submit a vid.
DJ CON-STRUC 11:07 AM - 18 February, 2011
Quote:
hahahahahahahaha.......... hahahahahahaha

Mastermind!! Whats good home boy?

Quote:

What do we take to serious? Dj'ing? Maybe you should give that a try.
so, just tell me.... will there be an "uncle fester's demise" or not? ROTFL.
Dubplate10" 11:12 AM - 18 February, 2011
Will watch now
Dysquo 11:14 AM - 18 February, 2011
Ok, Mastermind is Back... Where's the Vid?
pdidy 11:17 AM - 18 February, 2011
there wont be a vid......only smoke, mirrors, joke and attempted distractions.
Dysquo 11:31 AM - 18 February, 2011
No Doubt... Then a comeback with hugs and kisses... WACK
Dubplate10" 11:52 AM - 18 February, 2011
Quote:

lol'z
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:21 PM - 18 February, 2011
Quote:

lol.
lvmez 12:36 PM - 18 February, 2011
just curious, did mastermind ever accept a battle? did he hint that he wanted to battle? did he diss someones skills?

Because if he didn't do the above, then maybe, just maybe DJ Construc jumped the gun.

either way, great video Construc.

p.s. i didn't read the thread that started this battle thread.
djticonyc 12:56 PM - 18 February, 2011
mastermind ate all his words from earlier.
lvmez 1:26 PM - 18 February, 2011
the fued battle related?
DJ Pullout 1:42 PM - 18 February, 2011
Quote:

totally true... I logged in and saw 145 posts... I immediately knew Mastermind was back even before I clicked on the thread. hahaha.

I amped for this showdown now. I literally can not wait to see Mastermind's vid.

Mastermind.... you are amazing at PR. haha Got us all amped for your comeback........ no pressure. lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:39 PM - 18 February, 2011
Quote:

Mastermind.... you are amazing at PR. haha Got us all amped for your comeback........ no pressure. lol

I have to agree with this...
Wazo 3:39 PM - 18 February, 2011
MAstermind fucked up and is making it look like he planned it.

hes a genuis fool.
DJBIGWIZ 6:09 PM - 18 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

I have to agree with this...

+1
But... if he doesn't actually go through with it or does and it's not all that..... not gonna be a good look for him.
He's gonna be the new "jamster?????"
RogerRabbit 8:52 PM - 18 February, 2011
Nah - he could never be as bad as jamster.. That guy was on his own planet..
DJBIGWIZ 8:58 PM - 18 February, 2011
Quote:
Nah - he could never be as bad as jamster.. That guy was on his own planet..

not AS bad but to build yourself up soooooo much and then come with NOTHING... or be straight WHACK... that would be on some jamster???? shit.

But yeah.... he is no where NEAR as bad as jamster???
he's got some sense

hahaha
DJ SPAIR 11:00 PM - 18 February, 2011
Mastermind reminds me of a dj in the DMC who is having problems adujsting his tonearm.. and the host keeeps saying.."are you good to go homey...you ready?":As the crowd eargerly waits for his routine.
I have a theory that mastermind is an established dj who is going under the alias "mastermind"so if he did battle then he would reveal his true identity.unless I'm wrong and there really is a dj mastermind.
Mike_P 11:08 PM - 18 February, 2011
^^ALIAS?!^^ *gasp*
lol
DJ SPAIR 1:47 AM - 19 February, 2011
Quote:
^^ALIAS?!^^ *gasp*
lol

Skratchpiklz forum? Are we having Deja Vu here?? hahaah. Btw It's aliaS. Get it right! :p
Mike_P 3:47 AM - 19 February, 2011
yessir. back in the day...
lol yup with the big S
DJ CON-STRUC 7:51 PM - 19 February, 2011
So disappointing, I have my routine for round 2 all set and ready to go:(
Dubplate10" 9:34 PM - 19 February, 2011
Just checked the video and you got skillz Con-Struc!!!

Post up round 2 mate , then your really merk him lol
jbnyc 10:21 PM - 19 February, 2011
Quote:

yeah!! thats like stepping on an already dead roach!! lol
DJ CON-STRUC 11:06 PM - 19 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

yeah!! thats like stepping on an already dead roach!! lol

yeah, that's what my issue is. Good looking' out dubplate, thanks for watching bro!
DJ Remy USA 12:07 AM - 20 February, 2011
Im getting my next set ready but it seems like only me and construc are competing and I know they're is some serious competition out here
ninos 12:12 AM - 20 February, 2011
im getting my next set ready. just waiting for the 2nd round to start.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:23 AM - 20 February, 2011
Quote:
Im getting my next set ready but it seems like only me and construc are competing and I know they're is some serious competition out here

Ummm.

I'M IN THERE!

WTF?
RogerRabbit 1:34 AM - 20 February, 2011
Quote:

Maybe because the deadline is 3 weeks away - many haven't posted yet..
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:34 AM - 20 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

:-X
DJ Tecniq 5:05 AM - 23 February, 2011
I don't even know what a cranestand is lol..if i atleast place in this battle do i get one? im not turntablist really but i got some creative shit i wanna do.
DJ Tecniq 5:21 AM - 23 February, 2011
nevermind just googled it, fucking dope i want one.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:02 PM - 23 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

i think that "stratagey" has alot to do with it
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:04 PM - 23 February, 2011
Quote:
I don't even know what a cranestand is

3.bp.blogspot.com
Dubplate10" 3:38 PM - 23 February, 2011
When is part 2 of the BBQ going to drop? :)
DJBIGWIZ 8:24 PM - 23 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

i think that "stratagey" has alot to do with it

+1000 (it SHOULD anyway)
Quote:
Quote:

I don't even know what a cranestand is

3.bp.blogspot.com

hahaha
feniks 9:41 PM - 23 February, 2011
sweep the leg.
sacrilicious 10:41 PM - 23 February, 2011
Quote:
sweep the leg.
DJBIGWIZ 11:19 PM - 23 February, 2011
Quote:
sweep the leg.

Quote:
Quote:

sweep the leg.

quote the post
DJ metaphor 5:08 AM - 24 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

sweep the leg.

Quote:

Quote:

sweep the leg.

quote the quotes
Mike_P 5:21 AM - 24 February, 2011
Quote:
sweep the leg.

you have a problem with that mr. lawrence?!
DJ CISC0 5:33 AM - 24 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

sweep the leg.

Get him a body bag lol !!!!
dj skraps 5:46 AM - 24 February, 2011
lol...should i continue to track this???
ta2423 6:21 AM - 24 February, 2011
Before the cranestand comes wax on wax off. Period thats the rules.
DJ Tecniq 11:15 PM - 24 February, 2011
"Jacket ON! Jacket OFF!"
DJBIGWIZ 11:31 PM - 24 February, 2011
Quote:
"Jacket OFF!"

hahaha easy there
djcrap 12:20 AM - 25 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

"Jacket OFF!"

hahaha easy there that Tecniq excites Bigwiz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing...lol
DJBIGWIZ 7:10 AM - 25 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

"Jacket OFF!"

hahaha easy there that Tecniq excites Bigwiz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing...lol

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
RogerRabbit 7:49 AM - 25 February, 2011
I think this is what construc sings while he waits for mastermind to post a vid : youtu.be
DJ Pullout 2:04 PM - 28 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

sweep the leg.

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Pullout 2:06 PM - 28 February, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

sweep the leg.

Watchwww.youtube.com

sorry.... go here for the intro...

Watchwww.youtube.com

funny stuff
DJ Alkemy 3:38 PM - 28 February, 2011
So I guess Mastermind STILL aint shown up in this thread. SMH!!
Dubplate10" 4:16 PM - 28 February, 2011
Construc is the winner by a country mile and smashed it up in his video!!

Mastermind gave it the big one but girled out in the end :)
Polanka 4:37 PM - 8 March, 2011
Congrats on the victory Construc!
jbnyc 4:57 PM - 8 March, 2011
Did you get your stand already? Is there a second price for mastermind? Lol
DJ Sniffles 5:45 PM - 8 March, 2011
mastermind loses all respect from his peers......for the 3rd time!!!! Go mastermind!!!
jwagner 5:47 PM - 8 March, 2011
Quote:
mastermind loses all respect from his peers......for the 3rd time!!!! Go mastermind!!!

he had respect?
DJ Sniffles 5:56 PM - 8 March, 2011
A long long time ago. This isn't the first time he put his foot in his mouthand disappeared for waiting for the internets attention span of a 3 yr old to run it's course.
jbnyc 6:23 PM - 8 March, 2011
He's a fraud! Lol
DJ Pullout 7:38 PM - 8 March, 2011
HE IS A STINKING BADGER!!!!

WE DONT NEED NO BADGERS!!!!!
Dirty Digits 8:22 PM - 8 March, 2011
Anyone think mastermind might be waiting to submit his entry in the last minute before the deadline?

You guys might wanna watch what you say until then. Just sayin...

There's 2 days left to find out.
BERTO 8:25 PM - 8 March, 2011
Quote:
Anyone think mastermind might be waiting to submit his entry in the last minute before the deadline?

You guys might wanna watch what you say until then. Just sayin...

There's 2 days left to find out.

Ur a comedian and a dj!
BERTO 8:25 PM - 8 March, 2011
Masterminds just a troll
DJ Pullout 8:43 PM - 8 March, 2011
yeah he isnt coming back. Not a chance. I mean unless he comes in here and reads these and then puts together a last minute piece of crap. But there is no way he has something planned for a last second addition. If he does.... he would have pulled off the biggest DJ heist in history.... which would be awesome. lol
jbnyc 8:47 PM - 8 March, 2011
maybe he's been practicing this past 2 weeks like crazy lol
BERTO 3:14 AM - 4 July, 2012
Wheres mastermind?
DJ CON-STRUC 3:23 AM - 4 July, 2012
Hopefully he's been practicing and learning how to DJ. ;)
DJ Unique 5:18 AM - 4 July, 2012
Wow!!!
Old thread.
DJ Reflex 8:02 AM - 5 July, 2012
Everytime a DJ reads 243 posts, an angel gets its wings... or something.
DJ Pullout 12:57 PM - 5 July, 2012
BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Spin Master J 2:13 AM - 6 July, 2012
Well Mastermind was a no show I see. A full year later, and nada.
Major props to you (Construc) on going beyond words and putting it on the line for everyone to see who's best/better. Great video and cuts!

I'd just like to share a video with you guys, it's not a battle/call out/etc to Construc, but just something for everyone to enjoy. good day everyone

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ SPAIR 3:10 AM - 6 July, 2012
Quote:
Major props to you (Construc) on going beyond words and putting it on the line for everyone to see who's best/better. Great video and cuts!

I'd just like to share a video with you guys, it's not a battle/call out/etc to Construc, but just something for everyone to enjoy. good day everyone

Watchwww.youtube.com

That was awesome and original!
Spin Master J 3:14 AM - 6 July, 2012
That was awesome and original!

thank you for taking the time to view it bro!
DJ Reflex 3:29 AM - 6 July, 2012
Yeah, saw this vid on a previous post. Very cool.
DJ CON-STRUC 3:59 AM - 6 July, 2012
@ Spin Master J, that was sick! I'm a fan now
Daktyl 9:51 AM - 6 July, 2012
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

nicely done sir, nicely done...
BERTO 1:49 PM - 6 July, 2012
I think its time for a construc vs spinmasterj battle i kinda took that video as him calling him out....,
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:50 PM - 6 July, 2012
Quote:
I think its time for a construc vs spinmasterj battle i kinda took that video as him calling him out....,

I agree that video was a blantely personal attack on festers cedibility lol
djcrap 4:24 PM - 6 July, 2012
yeaaa i thought the same thing....lmao

Popcon please!
Spin Master J 7:09 PM - 6 July, 2012
@Con Struc and Daktyl, glad you guys enjoyed it!

@Berto @MBezzle @DJCrap LOL no call out from me, no shots fired. Just wanted to share a video with you guys.
BERTO 7:40 PM - 6 July, 2012
Quote:

@Berto @MBezzle @DJCrap LOL call out from me!shots fired! Just wanted to share a video with you guys that im better than construc
BERTO 7:41 PM - 6 July, 2012
Damn thats serious wheres construc? Bueller bueller.......
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:45 PM - 6 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

@Berto @MBezzle @DJCrap LOL call out from me!shots fired! Just wanted to share a video with you guys that im better than construc

So basically what your saying is you wouldnt waste ur time on someone like fester, lookin right over him huh. Man i admire your confidence it just barley borders on arrogance
BERTO 4:00 AM - 7 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So basically what your saying is you wouldnt waste ur time on someone like fester, lookin right over him huh. Man i admire your confidence it just barley borders on arrogance

Wheres construc? Is he pulling a mastermind to spinmasterjs battle challenge?
mastermind 4:17 AM - 7 July, 2012
No matter what, he still looks like a broke down Mr clean.
Daktyl 6:57 AM - 7 July, 2012
so..... Mastermind and "The Real Pauly D" are both really MBezzle, Right?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:05 AM - 7 July, 2012
Quote:
No matter what, he still looks like a broke down Mr clean.

LMAO!....

He said "broke down"....

Cue CON-STRUC in...

DJ CON-STRUC 11:39 AM - 7 July, 2012
1! I look like a "broke down Mr. Clean" but Mastermind is so ugly that he won't even show his face at all. He won't show his face or his alleged "skill" what waste of life :/ coward, he should have bee swallowed by his sluty ass mother. :)
DJ CON-STRUC 11:48 AM - 7 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wheres construc? Is he pulling a mastermind to spinmasterjs battle challenge?

I really like spinmaster J... its rare that I find a dj on these forums that I enjoy listening to. I wouldn't want it with him... he probably has creative word play diss routines for days, super clever dude.
Spin Master J 8:57 PM - 7 July, 2012
"@DJ Con-Struc I really like spinmaster J... its rare that I find a dj on these forums that I enjoy listening to. I wouldn't want it with him... he probably has creative word play diss routines for days, super clever dude."

This is what I like to call, game recognize game. We both agree to not even hint towards beefing it or battling just because there's no animosity between us. Both have acknowledged respect for each others talent. Even if we did do a battle, it would be like a "yo mama" punch lines type of battle, pure fun n games haha.

The battle everyone else is seeking is the pound for pound/knock out punch between Mastermind and Con-Struc. & since Mastermind bowed out and conceded, I figured to turn this thread into a "hey here's my rountine, check it out and enjoy it".

Too many times do DJ's egos get in the way of the real reason we all spin. BECAUSE WE LOVE TO DO IT. Hatred and shit talking gets you no where fast, especially if you display ZERO talent or effort to improve yourself or to improve the DJ community.
sacrilicious 9:39 PM - 7 July, 2012
^ sounds like fighting words to me
Spin Master J 9:45 PM - 7 July, 2012
^ and instigators like this go no where.

Point blank, I respect Con-Struc, I don't want a battle.
BERTO 10:15 PM - 7 July, 2012
Quote:
^ and instigators like this go no where.

Point blank, I respect Con-Struc, I don't want a battle.

Its a joke bro! We all know youre not calling him out... But you didb ring up a for fun battle...i would like to see this happen.
Spin Master J 10:20 PM - 7 July, 2012
@Berto, well then let me apologize for the posts. I still can't catch sarcasm through text, I gotta hear the tone of voice to catch the sarcasm.
Papa Midnight 10:20 PM - 7 July, 2012
Damn, who resurrected this topic one year later? LoL!
BERTO 10:23 PM - 7 July, 2012
Quote:
@Berto, well then let me apologize for the posts. I still can't catch sarcasm through text, I gotta hear the tone of voice to catch the sarcasm.

Yea these forums are fun like that! But serious a for fun battle wouldnt be a bad idea....
Daktyl 10:46 PM - 7 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Yea these forums are fun like that! But serious a for fun battle wouldnt be a bad idea....

+1
some of the vids that came out of that mastermind fiasco were badass... even if mastermind (bezzle?) was a no show
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:14 AM - 8 July, 2012
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

+1
some of the vids that came out of that mastermind fiasco were badass... even if mastermind (bezzle?) was a no show

LMFAO what am i just the default fall back when someone dissappears, who else am i, we havent heard from brigid in a while lol!!
SpareChange 1:17 AM - 8 July, 2012
still waitin on that crane stand
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:26 AM - 8 July, 2012
Quote:
still waitin on that crane stand

Lmfao
Daktyl 1:20 AM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

+1

LMFAO what am i just the default fall back when someone dissappears, who else am i, we havent heard from brigid in a while lol!!

na, but obviously Mastermind and The Real Pauly D are the same person..... and you do like to stir shit up lol.... it's not entirely inconceivable that you would make up a fake profile, call someone out and talk shit, egg the situation on as yourself, and then sit back and watch the chaos that ensues..... (BTW, i'm still wondering what the hell that is on Brigid's head...)
RogerRabbit 2:33 AM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
it's not entirely inconceivable that you would make up a fake profile, call someone out and talk shit, egg the situation on as yourself, and then sit back and watch the chaos that ensues.

No one makes fake profiles around here... you are confused.. they are all separate people...you are just new...

now stop trying to ruin the fun..
Daktyl 4:35 AM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
it's not entirely inconceivable that you would make up a fake profile, call someone out and talk shit, egg the situation on as yourself, and then sit back and watch the chaos that ensues.

No one makes fake profiles around here... you are confused.. they are all separate people...you are just new...

Come on, I'm not exactly a forum vet circa '05 status, but I've been around long enough to know what's up lol....
That really is Pauly D, seriously... He told me he posts on the forums all the time when I saw him in Seaside last week.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:12 AM - 9 July, 2012
*****SPOILER ALERT ***** DON'T GO PAST THIS LINE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHO IS BEHIND MASTERMIND AND "THE REAL PAULY D *****SPOILER ALERT********

****DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!! ****************

IT'S YOUR LAST CHANCE TO BACK OUT OF THIS THREAD AND CLICK THE "X"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****LAST WARNING *******************************************

FOR REAL THIS TIME **** LAST WARNING**************

Y'ALL SOME NOSEY BASTIDS...........................

*****OK, HERE IT IS*************************

Mastermind and "The Real" Pauly D..............

ARE.........

not Bezzle........................

How do I know?

They can spell...... :-)
the_black_one 5:22 AM - 9 July, 2012
Holy shit. Maybe he does it in purpose. Some real mastermind shit
Daktyl 5:27 AM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
They can spell...... :-)

Well played sir, well played....
the_black_one 5:29 AM - 9 July, 2012
or maybe its johnny
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:43 AM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
or maybe its johnny

Man, if I was "The REAL" Pauly D, do you THINK I'd be on here posting with y'all.....

Or at The Palms gettin' paid mad scrilla to rub a record back and forth and do my hair...

www.djjohnnym.com
Daktyl 5:43 AM - 9 July, 2012
Could be... Johnny's over here all like
www.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:00 AM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
Could be... Johnny's over here all like
www.youtube.com

Hey, I'm good...

You can even make an argument to say I'm GREAT....

But someone ELSE has mad time (and brain space) to handle multiple personalities rather than I...

But I appreciate the compliment...
DJ Pullout 2:24 PM - 9 July, 2012
Bezzle is the real pauly D.

I know 100%
DJ Pullout 2:25 PM - 9 July, 2012
Sorry to blow your cover Bezzle.
The Real DJ Pauly D 2:25 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Come on, I'm not exactly a forum vet circa '05 status, but I've been around long enough to know what's up lol....
That really is Pauly D, seriously... He told me he posts on the forums all the time when I saw him in Seaside last week.

It was great seeing you out bro!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:56 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:

I don't believe you...

You need more people...

Let's say you're correct.....

HOW do you explain the ability for The Real Pauly D to be damn near perfect as far as grammar is concerned, vs. Bezzle who doesn't know the difference between to, too, and two?

What? He's been making grammar mistakes since his existance here....

That means he's been planning on being Pauly D before Pauly D was planning on being Pauly D....
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:00 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

I don't believe you...

You need more people...

Let's say you're correct.....

HOW do you explain the ability for The Real Pauly D to be damn near perfect as far as grammar is concerned, vs. Bezzle who doesn't know the difference between to, too, and two?

What? He's been making grammar mistakes since his existance here....

That means he's been planning on being Pauly D before Pauly D was planning on being Pauly D....

ROTFL!!!!!!! thats two funny!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:01 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
Bezzle is the real pauly D.

I know 100%

100% u say? Lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:07 PM - 9 July, 2012
You know what? Let's do this on some CSI level....

Let's assume EVERYBODY is Pauly D, and work in reverse to eliminate potential suspects....

I'll go first and create a partial list of suspects....

Y'all add on, and then supply reason why it CAN'T be that person...

Whoever is left over COULD possibly be Pauly D.

My list...

K Smizzle
Sixxx
Thundercat
Deez
Beezle
AKIEM
Jesus Christ
The_Black_One
Roger Rabbit

I would take Beezle OUT of that list because he never watched School House rock, so can't spell, or use contractions correctly....

Add on and add/or remove suspects.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:09 PM - 9 July, 2012
You forgot that its possible pauly d is......PAULY D LOL
BERTO 3:12 PM - 9 July, 2012
Well its not me, not Akiem hes too busy with healthcare/ clock sti ker cues to have second account
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:18 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
Well its not me, not Akiem hes too busy with healthcare/ clock sti ker cues to have second account

Hoiw do we know it's not you?

****Adds you to the list****

K Smizzle
Sixxx
Thundercat
Deez
Beezle
AKIEM
Jesus Christ
The_Black_One
Roger Rabbit
Berto
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:20 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:

I second this pauly d hasnt takn a post and broke it up into 72 seperate quotes
BERTO 3:21 PM - 9 July, 2012
How can one prove its not them, how do we know youre not trying to do a cover up by turning us on eachother?.....adds you too my own suspect list

djJohnnym
mastermind 3:26 PM - 9 July, 2012
Wait a minute. What if------ oh snap! Wrong account
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:28 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

I second this pauly d hasnt takn a post and broke it up into 72 seperate quotes

I'd have to agree with this....

I haven't seen any "Authoritative Issues" or pork references either...

Strike AKIEM from the list...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:30 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
How can one prove its not them, how do we know youre not trying to do a cover up by turning us on eachother?.....adds you too my own suspect list

djJohnnym

It's really not up to you to disprove YOURSELF, others should be willing to do that for you....

Of COURSE each person is gonna deny themselves....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:31 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
Wait a minute. What if------ oh snap! Wrong account

Adds mastermind to the list

K Smizzle
Sixxx
Thundercat
Deez
Beezle
AKIEM
Jesus Christ
The_Black_One
Roger Rabbit
Berto
DJJOHNNYM
mastermind
DJ JT Stevens 5:23 PM - 9 July, 2012
Man, this thread delivered for the whole Con-struc vs. Mastermind battle that never happened (sick routine by the way Con-struc) and it's continuing to deliver now that CSI is on the case to find out who the Real Pauly D is.

This entire thread should be required reading for any forum newcomers such as myself.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:33 PM - 9 July, 2012
I know who pauly d is

HES THE GOD DAMN BATMAN!!!!!!!
BERTO 5:34 PM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
I know who pauly d is

HES THE GOD DAMN BATMAN!!!!!!!

Spiderman....
Fumio Ohtsubo President, Panasonic Corporation 12:00 AM - 10 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

djJohnnym

It's really not up to you to disprove YOURSELF, others should be willing to do that for you....

Of COURSE each person is gonna deny themselves....

yiee wood tumon mayk fayk pwofyl eet no mae cence; mi tink pawlee d seex add seex tu wist
philldafunk 4:06 AM - 10 July, 2012
I'm happy to this this thread revived! I've been tracking it the whole time
Spin Master J 11:35 PM - 31 August, 2012
Hey fellow DJs!

I'm currently one of the finalist in the Beezo Mix Contest, and I'm asking all of my friends, family, and DJs that I know, for their support by voting for my mix.

If you have a moment could you please vote for my mix titled "Beezo Contest Mix"- Spin Master J

I'd appreciate the help! Hope all is well!

www.beezo.net
the_black_one 11:36 PM - 31 August, 2012
^ shameless plug????
DJ DisGrace 11:49 PM - 31 August, 2012
Quote:
Hey fellow DJs!

I'm currently one of the finalist in the Beezo Mix Contest, and I'm asking all of my friends, family, and DJs that I know, for their support by voting for my mix.

If you have a moment could you please vote for my mix titled "Beezo Contest Mix"- Spin Master J

I'd appreciate the help! Hope all is well!

www.beezo.net

damn dude, we already all saw your other thread.... can I take my vote back?
Spin Master J 11:53 PM - 31 August, 2012
Damn I asked a buddy of mine to help me message people personally only on my Facebook.

I'm truly sorry for this spam, this will not happen again! I'm going to reply this to each thread he went through.

Once again, I apologize for the spam.
Papa Midnight 1:26 AM - 1 September, 2012
Quote:
^ shameless plug????

Which one? I count 5 so far...
Spin Master J 1:32 AM - 1 September, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
^ shameless plug????

Which one? I count 5 so far...

I apologize for this mess, I asked a friend to help me message people on facebook only, he went onto my serato account here and linked threads.

I would of never agreed to this strategy.

I'm truly sorry for this spam.
DJ Pullout 2:10 PM - 4 September, 2012
I apologize for this mess, I asked a friend to help me message people on facebook only, he went onto my serato account here and linked threads.

DJ Pullout 2:11 PM - 4 September, 2012
whoa........what the
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:57 PM - 4 September, 2012

CMOS 8:28 PM - 4 September, 2012
My bored/made up/slightly-racist observations on why it aint them.

K Smizzle - Hair Gel n Dreads dont mix, cant be him.

Sixxx - Too Mexican, he woulda slipped up and threw a Chingate into a post by now. (still in contention though)

Thundercat - Woudnt want to be associated with Pauly D even for fun, cant be him

Deez - Too much skillz to fuck around and pretend to be a herb DJ, cant be him.

Beezle - too country (still in contention though)

AKIEM - Too militant, cant be him.

Jesus Christ - Too busy painting records (but still not completely ruled out)

The_Black_One - Too black Cant be him.

Roger Rabbit - Too racist/political/conspiracied. Cant be him.

Berto - Dunno dis guy.

DJJOHNNYM - Too full of himself to post as anyone else. Cant be him.

My 2 cents, flame on.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:40 PM - 4 September, 2012
ROTFL!!!!!
DJ Unique 10:12 PM - 4 September, 2012
HaHaHa...
dj_craigmac 11:14 PM - 4 September, 2012
So then who ?
DJ Dac 2:28 AM - 5 September, 2012
i blame philldafunk.
DJ Pullout 1:05 PM - 5 September, 2012
I am glad that Im not on that list.....I thought for sure with a name like Pullout I was going to be.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:38 AM - 9 April, 2013
Hey CONSTRUC, we've found Mastermind.....

serato.com
Papa Midnight 4:23 PM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:

serato.com

Now tracking...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:31 PM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

serato.com

Now tracking...

Yep....

www.djjohnnym.com
Papa Midnight 4:47 PM - 9 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

serato.com

Now tracking...

Yep....

www.djjohnnym.com

i.imgur.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:54 PM - 9 April, 2013
The proper burial is here ->serato.com
DJ Pullout 12:44 PM - 10 April, 2013
oh man I cant wait to see how this goes down!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:59 PM - 10 April, 2013
Quote:
oh man I cant wait to see how this goes down!

We're right here -> serato.com
pdidy 2:00 AM - 11 April, 2013
DJ Mastermind aka the_fake_one battle video.......better late than never....
Watchwww.youtube.com
DJRemixEnt 2:03 AM - 11 April, 2013
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

lmao
mastermind 3:07 AM - 11 April, 2013
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

That Was My Best!
DJ GaFFle 11:00 AM - 14 April, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Watchwww.youtube.com

lmao

Bwuhahah!
pdidy 7:54 PM - 15 April, 2013
Ok I get it, Mastermind is the dark skin dude aka the black one......

Watchwww.youtube.com

Mastermind discussing Dora The Explorer on the train...
Watchwww.youtube.com
Mr. Goodkat 12:36 AM - 27 May, 2015
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

dude was using a amp as a laptop stand? lmao
AKIEM 12:39 AM - 27 May, 2015
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

is that an ironing board? really?
Mr. Goodkat 12:59 AM - 27 May, 2015
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

is that an ironing board? really?

totally missed that part. his speakers stands must have been those things they put toddlers in to walk around.