DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Lets stop the bit**assness in djing!!

BIGICEDOG 10:26 PM - 3 March, 2014
there is WAY too much complaining.....

youtu.be
Mr. Goodkat 10:31 PM - 3 March, 2014
again, DVS KILLED DJING.
HighTopFade 12:08 AM - 4 March, 2014
Stay in your lane
sumoJr 4:09 AM - 4 March, 2014
that idiot is a hypocrite
more so because he felt it was necessary to get his scary ass face on camera then
post it to the internet

if you are bitching about other peoples bitching
that makes you a super bitch. if you feel like the bitching is directed at you
then that makes you a bitch
sumoJr 4:10 AM - 4 March, 2014
hahaha
I just realized it was you

comments not taken back.
AKIEM 4:41 AM - 4 March, 2014
I like this one better Watchwww.youtube.com nm
sumoJr 4:55 AM - 4 March, 2014
all his shit is gold
what I like best is how there is a little photo of himself next to his work station
so when he is practicing he can look over at himself
Jesus Christ 5:50 AM - 4 March, 2014
If Faizon Love and Mike Tyson ever had a baby, he would look and sound like Big Ice Dog.
J-U-ICE 4:07 PM - 4 March, 2014
SPEAK THE TRUTH, BRO. WAY TOO MUCH COMPLAINING. OTHER DJ'S NEED TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHO USES WHAT AND DO YOU!!!!! WE GOT BIGGER FISH TO FRY!!!! WE GOT BIGGER ISSUES WHEN IT COMES TO THIS DJ CULTURE.
Djfedi916 4:09 PM - 4 March, 2014
Haha internet tough guys on the prowl. You're right alot of bitchassness going around
dj jamalot 4:41 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
again, DVS KILLED DJING.

Not Really DVS just made it easier on people's backs.
And made us a lot more organized
Gave us the ability to do a lot more with less.
I don't miss carrying 12 to 14 crates of records DO YOU???
AKIEM 4:45 PM - 4 March, 2014
bit**assness killed DJing.
nm
sumoJr 5:37 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
SPEAK THE TRUTH, BRO. WAY TOO MUCH COMPLAINING. OTHER DJ'S NEED TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHO USES WHAT AND DO YOU!!!!! WE GOT BIGGER FISH TO FRY!!!! WE GOT BIGGER ISSUES WHEN IT COMES TO THIS DJ CULTURE.

you are right its a culture
those that "bitch" about it are trying to upkeep a level of "artistry/craftsmanship" of this culture
those that feel its "bitchassness" are the ones trying to defend their decision to cut corners to take away from this culture
hologram 5:44 PM - 4 March, 2014
The rant was on point.
He is trying to help the other DJs get their stuff together. To many DJs just Bitch about stuff instead of actually doing something to show how it should be done. Remember the old saying Kids do as you do not as you say.
Mr. Goodkat 7:03 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
again, DVS KILLED DJING.

Not Really DVS just made it easier on people's backs.
And made us a lot more organized
Gave us the ability to do a lot more with less.
I don't miss carrying 12 to 14 crates of records DO YOU???

no, but 12-14 crates kept a lot of people away that don't have the time, the energy or the passion for dj'ing.
hologram 7:18 PM - 4 March, 2014
I respectfully don't agree. The crate thing was an annoyance.
The ability to copy the library of someone else with a click of a button and the ease of getting music is what removed one barrier. The crate carry did stop some people but acquiring the crate is what stopped most of the people.
Mr. Goodkat 7:19 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
The ability to copy the library of someone else with a click of a button and the ease of getting music is what removed one barrier. The crate carry did stop some people but acquiring the crate is what stopped most of the people.

thats what i meant, not the physical act of carrying the records, but acquiring 12-14 crates to carry.
dj jamalot 8:28 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

thats what i meant, not the physical act of carrying the records, but acquiring 12-14 crates to carry.

You hit the nail on the head my record collection and pool membership kept me ahead of a lot of peeps...
dj jamalot 8:30 PM - 4 March, 2014
yes then you are correct but they still have to know what to play and when...
hologram 9:15 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:
yes then you are correct but they still have to know what to play and when...

This is pretty much the end of the story. DJs make music from music. Who cares what tools they use. As long as they "respect" the craft and do a good job.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:50 PM - 4 March, 2014
Gee, is THIS an example of Bit**Azznezz?

serato.com
AKIEM 2:15 AM - 5 March, 2014
shheeeeeeet - every other thread on this forum can be called an example of DJ Bit**assedness.

nm
 6 2:26 PM - 5 March, 2014
I'm baffled at the need to censor yourself. Stop being a little bitch and spell bitch! :-P

nm
Joee 2:45 PM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:
I'm baffled at the need to censor yourself. Stop being a little bitch and spell bitch! :-P

nm

lol......you do make a good point there......the people the a BITCH but censor the spelling

maybe it's just force of habit?
Joee 2:45 PM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:
the people the a

tell the people there a
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:06 PM - 5 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
the people the a

tell the people they're a

OMG!!!!

Y'all killin' me....
AKIEM 5:08 PM - 5 March, 2014
these bitches - smh - I was just using the same language the BIGICEDOG was using to bitch about these bitchasses.
the_black_one 5:42 PM - 5 March, 2014
" follow that train"

BAWAHaAhahahahahahahah

Nm nh
AKIEM 10:53 PM - 7 March, 2014
say BIGICEDOG, can you please make a video to take care of this Bit**assness over here serato.com

thanks fam
nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:57 PM - 7 March, 2014
Quote:
say BIGICEDOG, can you please make a video to take care of this Bit**assness over here serato.com

thanks fam
nm

Ha! I agree!
AKIEM 11:48 PM - 7 March, 2014
shhh (lol)

nm