Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

So what do you want in Itch 2.1

haze324 1:02 PM - 1 August, 2011
Might as well start asking now, since 2.0 is final.

1. A more stable Itch
2. Improved Effects
3. Video
4. Midi mapping

I can wait for Bridge. Would rather have the above first.

Bridge :)
Paco71 1:04 PM - 1 August, 2011
Again, and Again and Again....

I'm waiting now for other post like this one, looool
empty 1:04 PM - 1 August, 2011
Effects should of been done right in a major build like 2.0

I would love the bridge but I want my effects sorted, I mean I paid for the dam vfx machine and the phaser is very weak and now the echo is virtually unaudiable I mean WTF serato.
jmims 1:22 PM - 1 August, 2011
Don't forget a simple sync without having to press delet + sync to remove sync.
+ Major improvements of the effects (Echo, delay, etc) as said above..

O, did i mention simple sync and improvement of effects... :-)
Kmxorbit 1:32 PM - 1 August, 2011
My list:
1. midimapping (with an iPad if possible)
2. improved effects
3. simple sync option (call it pitch tempo adjust) <= why aren't there Itch controllers with motorized pitch faders?
[O/][iii][O/] 1:42 PM - 1 August, 2011
1) Timecode Support for hybrid style DJing (duh)
2) Splice/Skip Feature serato.com
3) Matching Pitch/Key Lock on Sample Decks
4) A controller for ITCH that does not have a built-in mixer so it can be used with outboard soundcard and mixers (like Kontrol X1)
zaguama 2:00 PM - 1 August, 2011
ITCH 2.1
1. OSX Lion Support
2. Midi Mapping for SP6
3. Redesigned FX architecture, please start something from zero, time to give some competition to Traktor.
4. Traditional Sync and Smart Sync options in setup.

ITCH 2.2
1. Video
2. The Bridge
boogieroom 2:16 PM - 1 August, 2011
you get 2.0 and before it is released you want more the only improvement is bridge better make it a vst plugin to use with all programs.. but happy for now.. Night and day view is dope and a refeshing view
boogieroom 2:16 PM - 1 August, 2011
you get 2.0 and before it is released you want more the only improvement is bridge better make it a vst plugin to use with all programs.. but happy for now.. Night and day view is dope and a refeshing view and midi mapping is needed
haze324 2:58 PM - 1 August, 2011
2.0 was released today as final boogieroom.

Hence the sarcastic post asking what we want for 2.1, please see the humor in requesting 2.1 on the day 2.0 was released.
JBoogz 3:06 PM - 1 August, 2011
~annoying club-goer eject button

~automatic bitch slap hot cue

~NS7, NS6 hoverboard (like Back to the future 2) to use without stand or table.
JBoogz 3:06 PM - 1 August, 2011
but for real....

~stability

~simple sync

~better master tempo

~splice skip

~better FX

~NOT expanding all iTunes playlist folders upon opening.
Kmxorbit 3:53 PM - 1 August, 2011
Quote:
NOT expanding all iTunes playlist folders upon opening.

Huh? when it's collapsed it should stay collapsed.
Musically Minded 4:07 PM - 1 August, 2011
Quote:
but for real....

+1,000,000 on that one!!!! it very anyoying to have to close them everytime itch opens!
Quote:
Quote:

it doesn't on my itch, eveytime i open itch its expands my entire itunes playlists!
Digumsmak 4:26 PM - 1 August, 2011
video mixing...video mixing...video mixing...video mixing...video mixing...video mixing...video mixing...video mixing...

Oh did i mention VIDEO MIXING???
DJ LIL M 6:08 PM - 1 August, 2011
a better way on updatin crates
djallstyle 6:17 PM - 1 August, 2011
The Bridge.... Need that the most. I record alot.
Deejay-BK 7:04 PM - 1 August, 2011
Waiting for THE BRIDGE, Midi-Mapping for the SP6-Player and View Option for 4-Decks or 2-Deck View for the NUMARK NS6 Controller
hamplifier 7:44 PM - 1 August, 2011
id love it to be less resource hungry , therefore it would be more stable
Charile Wilson 7:53 PM - 1 August, 2011
Quote:
a better way on updatin crates

Yes, re=making creates is ridiculous
Mini Cederholm 7:53 PM - 1 August, 2011
Possibility to only see two players if I dont use all four decks. To increase or decrease the players. To adress the decks to a definite channel on the mixer.
Intoner 10:08 PM - 1 August, 2011
My favorite new feature is the one that makes the GUI look pretty, because clearly that's what is more important while DJing.

My feature request:

1. iTunes star rating2. iTunes star rating
3. iTunes star rating
4. iTunes star rating
5. iTunes star rating

Smart Crates are pretty awesome, we can sort files into a crate similar to an itunes smart play list with 'rules'.. like 'add all songs with 5 stars'… oh wait… YOU DON'T SUPPORT STAR RATING.

Oh yeah, stability would be a nice feature too.

haha, oh man... Serato has made me into much more of a cynical bastard then usual. Cheers! :)
2Smooth420 10:11 PM - 1 August, 2011
Quote:
The Bridge.... Need that the most. I record alot.

Quote:
Waiting for THE BRIDGE, Midi-Mapping for the SP6-Player and View Option for 4-Decks or 2-Deck View for the NUMARK NS6 Controller

+1, definitly waiting on the bridge, and hoping for midi mapping to be implemented. The SP-6 sampler is a good hold over till BRIDGE, but when BRIDGE is out of ITCH, i'd probably never use the sp-6, and just use ableton and my apc40
serkan 10:22 PM - 1 August, 2011
Bug fixes.
djbagz 11:21 PM - 1 August, 2011
i aint installed 2 yet gotta do it this weekend..(cant wait)

1,bridge

2,video would b fun....
dj NiCk DiCk 12:24 AM - 2 August, 2011
video and midi mapping
Underground 12:25 AM - 2 August, 2011
Quote:
but for real....

~stability

~simple sync

~better master tempo

~splice skip

~better FX

+1

diezdiaz 1:25 AM - 2 August, 2011
Quote:
2.0 was released today as final boogieroom.

Hence the sarcastic post asking what we want for 2.1, please see the humor in requesting 2.1 on the day 2.0 was released.

The problem with seeing the humor in that is - well, just look at how flooded the board is with pointless tantrums and aimless anger

On topic tho - better fx
boogieroom 2:26 AM - 2 August, 2011
Before you start asking for more you shou;d master the new program.. get back to the art of djing two turntales and a mixer. forget all the the cpu tricks. Real dj's dont need more to rock a show. Step your game up or hang your name up and go retire
haze324 3:05 AM - 2 August, 2011
While I agree that there's plenty to master in just about any software out there and yet we still are always asking for more. It's kind of ironic to state we should "get back to the art of Dj ing two turntables and a mixer" on the Itch forum? There's no turntables here. In fact there's a Twitch?
diezdiaz 5:58 AM - 2 August, 2011
not to mention everyone has different approachs, shit i initially got a v7 because i basically wanted to use it for production. i just wanted something i could pull up a recording of a long drum machine jam session and jam more on top of it or loop without having to go into a DAW.
its all just fun with sound, some people like fucking with sound in different ways
Trumbot 6:20 AM - 2 August, 2011
-iTunes star rating support! Definitely need the ability to modify song ratings from within Itch. Also, just better iTunes integration overall. Let me modify playlists!

-The ability to hide decks not being used on 4 deck controllers!!!!!! Don't waste my screen real estate on the channel that my mic goes through!
DJ CAPRO 3:04 PM - 2 August, 2011
Basic FX for ppl using a VCI who have 0 intention of getting the external FX unit.

Can't spare the USB port for one thing as my music is on an external drive...
Nick F.M 3:27 PM - 2 August, 2011
Fix the effects....
blackavenger 7:30 PM - 2 August, 2011
Quote:
So what do you want in Itch 2.1

OSX Lion Support
ScratchLIVE's Effects
3rd Party Controller MIDI Mapping
Simple Sync Option
Skip to Splice
Hide Unused Decks View (NS6 & Xone:DX)
Better Keylock
FLAC Support

That's all ;)
Dj Ace 8:44 PM - 2 August, 2011
Scratchlive effects
The bridge
Then video
Better keylock and I will be a happy camper...
Satsun 10:51 PM - 2 August, 2011
1. The Bridge!
2. Skip/Spice Option
3. Midi mapping for SP6
4. Two deck view for NS6

Really I'm most excited about the Bridge.
ypeiffer 4:42 AM - 3 August, 2011
support of itunes "rating" field !
Dj Ace 5:34 AM - 3 August, 2011
-1 for rating field...sorrry ypeiffer
marcA 11:26 AM - 3 August, 2011
Quote:
Basic FX for ppl using a VCI who have 0 intention of getting the external FX unit.

Can't spare the USB port for one thing as my music is on an external drive...

LPF/HPF are available without extra controller...
Dj.Fusion 1:15 PM - 3 August, 2011
Elapse & Remain Time on the labels as in SSL. I hate having to click the time to get either mode

Better effects

Gater effect

Effects limiting like Traktor. Current effects are either too quiet or too loud
emBe 2:03 PM - 3 August, 2011
*That would be great to have the possibility to get back to the previous sync method, especially because of the pitch sync with the controller... For example, after few syncs the pitch 0 on my VCI-300 is not 0 anymore on the song and it's hard to reset it in the flow...
I read somewhere that you will work on it so... can't wait for the update!

*Built-in effects (I love the Super filter but a couple more would be apreciated :) )

*Midi mapping

*Ability to zoom on the sample part / for long sample, a closer view could be useful

*Harder/better/faster/stronger
I really love itch and you have done a pretty solid job so far so keep on going!
JBoogz 3:57 PM - 3 August, 2011
~How about cue point labels. SSL 2.3 beta has them.

~Playlist total time at the bottom, like iTunes.

~2 deck option for NS6 (yes I know it's been asked before)

~using the circles for some type of track info. ie: total and remaining time, or cover art...etc.
[O/][iii][O/] 4:00 PM - 3 August, 2011
1) Timecode Support for hybrid style DJing (duh)

2) Splice/Skip Feature serato.com

3) Matching Pitch/Key Lock on Sample Decks

4) A controller for ITCH that does not have a built-in mixer so it can be used with outboard soundcard and mixers (like Kontrol X1)

5) Sort Loops Chronologically

6) Sort Cue Point Chronologically
djkaybee 6:17 PM - 3 August, 2011
1) Midi mapping or some way to trigger SP6

2) Make the effect volume louder (Echo, Repeater)
MikeyTee 8:47 PM - 3 August, 2011
Playlist total time def.

other than that im pretty happy with the functionality.

Maybe a way to stretch or make the waveforms bigger on vertical mode.
Ahmbe 8:53 PM - 3 August, 2011
I want Read My Mind Technology. The software plays whatever song I can think of (even if I don't know the name of it), the way I'm playing it in my head. Controller free. The sound system would hook wirelessly to my MBP, which will be using the hover system mentioned earlier. LOL

On a serious note bravo Serato and keep pushing the envelope.
DJ Bouman 5:29 AM - 4 August, 2011
Quote:
I want Read My Mind Technology. The software plays whatever song I can think of (even if I don't know the name of it), the way I'm playing it in my head. Controller free. The sound system would hook wirelessly to my MBP, which will be using the hover system mentioned earlier. LOL

On a serious note bravo Serato and keep pushing the envelope.

Awesome idea i agree with ahmbe! lmao!!! Anyways...

Serato I will start by saying thank you but also thank god you stuck to the release time this round. I was like a little kid waiting for christmas! On that note I will say kudos to giving me my instant doubles back which allows a lot of really cool FX like isolating vocals via mids and echoing them only ect... FX in general I was hoping for a better engine or some newer and different types but i'm not complaining because I still have yet to master every one of them yet anyways.

Biggest UPSET - THE BRIDGE
I was looking forward to having the bridge in 2.0 its not even funny. I DJ everything live but to be able to go back on those drunken hey I feel like mixing nights and fix a mistake would have been frigin awesome!!! I know its coming and its gonna be sick so keep up the hard work make it what it should be and loyal customers will always come back for more!
DJ Bouman 5:30 AM - 4 August, 2011
Quote:
iTunes star rating support! Definitely need the ability to modify song ratings from within Itch. Also, just better iTunes integration overall. Let me modify playlists!

Last agreement does go here though.
dj feeno 7:35 AM - 4 August, 2011
Quote:
ITCH 2.1
1. OSX Lion Support
2. Midi Mapping for SP6
3. Redesigned FX architecture, please start something from zero, time to give some competition to Traktor.

ITCH 2.2
1. Video
2. The Bridge
Ahmbe 7:51 AM - 4 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
ITCH 2.1
1. OSX Lion Support
2. Midi Mapping for SP6

ITCH 2.2
1. Video
2. The Bridge

+1
DJ Dub Cowboy 4:42 PM - 4 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ITCH 2.1
1. OSX Lion Support
2. Midi Mapping for SP6

ITCH 2.2
1. Video
2. The Bridge

+1

+2
Mini Cederholm 11:46 AM - 6 August, 2011
I would like a possibility to chang the sizes or the info in the decks so it dosent take so much space on the screen. Uses the bars and the libary a lot so the size of the decks are not the most important beacuse they gonna be big enough anyway in for example stack mode
Johannes Shuffle 12:21 PM - 6 August, 2011
Little suggestion as well as question to you guys if i overlook this one.
I would like to have the tracks currently playing being highlighted in the library!! dont care how-by coloured row or a speaker icon-but i need it. it drives me crazy to scrabble about the tracks in the library. eg when i want to read the comment..
I1Kirm 2:30 PM - 6 August, 2011
Press Ctrl (Cmd) + L to jump at the current loaded tracks in your library
dj_spark 6:32 PM - 6 August, 2011
Hide Unused Decks (using 3)
Midi maping (SP6)
Taller vertical waveform (like SSL)
Fx from SSL (more parameters & ultra/super/uber knob for personal parameters along one slider)
ernie 12:31 AM - 8 August, 2011
video
BadBoyChubs 2:25 AM - 8 August, 2011
cue point in chronological order
blackavenger 2:30 AM - 8 August, 2011
Quote:
cue point in chronological order

+1
carl-v 7:02 AM - 8 August, 2011
The basic sync function back
carl-v 7:02 AM - 8 August, 2011
The basic sync function back
DTHUSTLA 8:33 AM - 8 August, 2011
-Crate Updating
-Bridge
-Splice, Skip feature
-Samples continue playing if u switch banks
-Multiple Loops per track
Kmxorbit 11:18 PM - 8 August, 2011
Quote:
-Crate Updating

Smart crates do update each time you start itch?
Quote:
-Multiple Loops per track

this exists already from the very first version of itch, or do i miss here something?
DJ EX:L 11:31 PM - 8 August, 2011
I dont think itch 2.0 was worth the wait. The only good things I think are the day/night modes and the sp6 sampler. The sync modes suck. It should be just like it was in 1.7. Just press the sync button on and off. I am seriously thinking of going back to 1.7. Serato really needs to fix the sync problem so you can just hit the button on the NS7 and keep your flow. I dont have time to watch the screen when I am spinnin in the club or doing a private gig. Come on Serato people after all this wait time you could have released a much better version.. I guess it is what it is...
Dj Ace 12:53 AM - 9 August, 2011
Don't watch the screen mix by ear
Dj Ace 12:54 AM - 9 August, 2011
Or by matching bpm?
DJ EX:L 12:58 AM - 9 August, 2011
I think your missing my point. Its not about the mixing, its about taking something that worked fine and screwing it up in the new version.
[O/][iii][O/] 1:15 AM - 9 August, 2011
Does anyone happen to know why syncing/un-syncing was made so damn difficult in 2.0? What's the logic behind it now vs. press to sync/press to un-sync. There must be reason Serato put in all the work to change this feature, but I don't know what.
solosys 2:42 AM - 9 August, 2011
Drag and Drop of files and playlists from Itunes. I have a very large itunes database that takes over 30 min to load in Itch if I were to add then entire collection. I would just like to create a playlist in Itunes and drag it over

FLAC support!!!!!
Rishi 4:35 AM - 9 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
but for real....

+1,000,000 on that one!!!! it very anyoying to have to close them everytime itch opens!
Quote:
Quote:

it doesn't on my itch, eveytime i open itch its expands my entire itunes playlists!

If you close the whole tree it will remember to keep the whole iTunes tree closed when you re-open.

However, when you re-open all the iTunes playlists will be open. V.Annoying!!
boogieroom 1:48 PM - 9 August, 2011
Quote:
I dont think itch 2.0 was worth the wait. The only good things I think are the day/night modes and the sp6 sampler. The sync modes suck. It should be just like it was in 1.7. Just press the sync button on and off. I am seriously thinking of going back to 1.7. Serato really needs to fix the sync problem so you can just hit the button on the NS7 and keep your flow. I dont have time to watch the screen when I am spinnin in the club or doing a private gig. Come on Serato people after all this wait time you could have released a much better version.. I guess it is what it is...

Learn to Dj the old fashion way.... you must be a new dj cause before serato we had to have talent no bpm no playlist just crates and crates of music... dont blame serato for your lack of skill.
JBoogz 2:22 PM - 9 August, 2011
Quote:
Learn to Dj the old fashion way.... you must be a new dj cause before serato we had to have talent no bpm no playlist just crates and crates of music... dont blame serato for your lack of skill.

+1

Don't ever forget where DJing came from.
Dj Ace 4:59 PM - 9 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

best post ever...
Maskrider 10:53 PM - 9 August, 2011
They could lower the price of VFX-1 what I meant better FX.....lol and VSL or Mix Emergency.
DJ.Tyme 12:34 AM - 10 August, 2011
Quote:
Don't watch the screen mix by ear

+1
2Smooth420 2:12 AM - 10 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

I'm proud to say i'm a NEW DJ. I have music knowledge because i play alto saxophone and drums. But the only time i ever REALLY use the sync feature is if the tracks i'm playing is close in BPM. Once that BPM is about to change and transition to a new range, i shift the SYNC off. Yea i'm used to the OLD sync style of itch 1.7, but it doesn't take much time to get used to the new way. Thats just my take. But just because i have the technology to skip a few steps in the process of djing, doesn't mean i can't still learn the art in its basic form.

The only things i'm expecting from itch now is BRIDGE (because i have ableton and an apc40)...which i can hold out on now because of the SP-6 sampler, but when BRIDGE comes, i probably won't really need to worry about the SP-6, the other thing i would like is better FX, especially on the echo and delays, I don't know about many of you, but i think they suck personally, i usually take my recorded track and add in delays in ableton because they suck in itch.
Hono 5:07 AM - 10 August, 2011
I hardly miss this very very simple fix - ability to change amount of Fx time options somewhere in settings.
What i mean is who is using 1/6 effect time for ex. in tremolo or repeater? its very annoying if you want to go from 1/4 to 1/8 and you have to go trough 1/6 which sounds like shit.
Jasuell 6:14 PM - 10 August, 2011
Simple sync just like in 1.7.1 thats it!
man-chest-hair 7:30 PM - 10 August, 2011
i would like the option to hide decks 3 and 4 to provide more track listing space.
Mini Cederholm 9:35 PM - 10 August, 2011
Quote:
i would like the option to hide decks 3 and 4 to provide more track listing space.

+1000
Meik 9:57 PM - 10 August, 2011
Hi,
i would like an option to move an autoloop.
Another good feature would be the option to show elapsed and remain Time, seen in Scratchlive.
And Time Marker for added Cue Points.
D-RoC71 11:05 PM - 10 August, 2011
I would want everyone to just be satisfied with itch 2.1 and stop writing threads and what they want on the next update.
If that's the case then you can just forever by complaining and wanting more.
When does it actually stop and work with what you have?
Use the skills that you have left and DJ on......
Maskrider 12:41 AM - 11 August, 2011
lol
blackavenger 5:24 AM - 11 August, 2011
Quote:

IT NEVER STOPS!!!!!

Ummm....in case you weren't aware...Serato/Native Instruments/M-Audio/Numark/Mixvibes/PCDJ/Etc...CONSTANTLY update their software. They are in a never ending battle for Market Share!

It is perfectly acceptable to request features that you want from your preferred DVS.

If you want simplicity......dust off your records and mix Analog Vinyl/ 2 Turntables/ and a Mixer!
DJ Baby Raj 6:14 AM - 11 August, 2011
Whats the ETA for 2.1?
DJ EZSMOOTH 6:35 AM - 11 August, 2011
^ Unknown at this time.
Mini Cederholm 9:07 AM - 11 August, 2011
Quote:
I would want everyone to just be satisfied with itch 2.1 and stop writing threads and what they want on the next update.

If that's the case then you can just forever by complaining and wanting more.

Use the skills that you have left and DJ on......

You know its called developing
Do you still have cassetteband when you recording ?
dj_spark 9:22 AM - 11 August, 2011
Quote:
Hi,
Another good feature would be the option to show elapsed and remain Time, seen in Scratchlive.

It must be controller dependant but actually I might remember that you can move loop on the NS6/NS7.
Underground 9:25 AM - 11 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Hi,

It must be controller dependant but actually I might remember that you can move loop on the NS6/NS7.

Yep, you can shift it along the waveform.
Dj_Roger 2:13 PM - 11 August, 2011
volume controlls on each deck, like in SSL, video and bridge
D-RoC71 3:53 PM - 11 August, 2011
Quote:

To mini Cederholm... Have you seen my spec and the equipment I use? Just FYI - I use both ITCH, TORQ & Traktor. I have my own recording studio and a full fledged musician. But you will never see me sit and complain and wish and hope... My energy is focused on what is in front of me. So I figured that this is what they gave me, this is what I'll work with... I don't sit here and ponder and wish for the next best thing. Don't you think that the developers already thought of what you already wished for before it was even a pebble in your brain?
I'm all for advancement and creativity. But I'd rather perfect my skills with the weapon I've been given.
hamplifier 10:20 PM - 11 August, 2011
id like to be able to adjust the sensitivity when manually changing the bpm, on the ns7 its just waaaay to sensitive , not sure how the other controllers are???
Dj Massive Force 12:01 AM - 12 August, 2011
This is what development is about. with out feedback from the dj's/users, Serato would not know how well the software is working in various musical venue. the whole point of this forum is to give and discuss what ever new products the release and to exchange support with each other. Without doing this they would have know idea whats going on with the product the have just release. So it's not fair to bash other dj's or say that lacking skill's or wanting more is a bad thing. Yo face it... if this shit was around back then! everybody would jump on this shit to be the shit!!! So constructive criticism is the best form of improvement. and that's exactly what will happen with Itch 2.0> 2.1 >2.2...... and so forth.
WELL R ALL DJ'S HERE AND THAT'S A COMMON BROTHERHOOD NO MATTER WERE FROM.
Dj Massive Force.
Mini Cederholm 9:33 AM - 12 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

To mini Cederholm... Have you seen my spec and the equipment I use? Just FYI - I use both ITCH, TORQ & Traktor. I have my own recording studio and a full fledged musician. But you will never see me sit and complain and wish and hope... My energy is focused on what is in front of me. So I figured that this is what they gave me, this is what I'll work with... I don't sit here and ponder and wish for the next best thing. Don't you think that the developers already thought of what you already wished for before it was even a pebble in your brain?
True and Im sorry I misunderstod you. I do the same, working with what I got and not complaining to much but it should bee like christmas, you can have all the wishes but maby you not gonna get it. Complaining no wishes yes
I'm all for advancement and creativity. But I'd rather perfect my skills with the weapon I've been given.
D-RoC71 2:43 PM - 12 August, 2011
Quote:
This is what development is about. with out feedback from the dj's/users, Serato would not know how well the software is working in various musical venue. the whole point of this forum is to give and discuss what ever new products the release and to exchange support with each other. Without doing this they would have know idea whats going on with the product the have just release. So it's not fair to bash other dj's or say that lacking skill's or wanting more is a bad thing. Yo face it... if this shit was around back then! everybody would jump on this shit to be the shit!!! So constructive criticism is the best form of improvement. and that's exactly what will happen with Itch 2.0> 2.1 >2.2...... and so forth.
WELL R ALL DJ'S HERE AND THAT'S A COMMON BROTHERHOOD NO MATTER WERE FROM.
Dj Massive Force.

Bro - Like I've SAID...I'm all for developing. But let ITCH breathe for a minute. It hasn't been out for a month and I bet that you don't even know the full functionality of ITCH 100%. So before complaining.... master the software, get used to it and then place your suggestions.
pasik 10:58 PM - 12 August, 2011
For the next version I want:

- FLAC support !
Maskrider 2:26 AM - 13 August, 2011
Better FX
biofunk 4:50 AM - 13 August, 2011
Stable 2.0 would be cool and a more expanded EFX/Vid and bridge would be nice but thats a lot to ask. I am back using 1.7 after one gig of 2.0. Looks good I like where it's going.
Dj Massive Force 11:59 AM - 13 August, 2011
I have also switched back 1.7. not much to master, format is the same. sampler is cool night/day feat, is good also. i will still play around to further test... but for doing gigs be warned!!!!! don't do it.
DJ.Tyme 3:22 PM - 13 August, 2011
uhhh DJ Massive Force = serato.com
BadBoyChubs 3:39 PM - 13 August, 2011
i want Lion os compatibility
Dj Ace 5:12 PM - 13 August, 2011
Quote:
I have also switched back 1.7. not much to master, format is the same. sampler is cool night/day feat, is good also. i will still play around to further test... but for doing gigs be warned!!!!! don't do it.

used at about 8 gigs so far and STABLE as hell! including syncing samples, and using vfx1 all night, sucks you guys are having problems tho...The only thing is I had to spend a lot of time beatgridding ;(

but now i can do some dope laying with the sampler! so much fun also I get two for beatgrids for one coz the also work with SSL and the bridge...

I had to turn up my buffer on my older intel macbook (My newer oner work fine on highest buffer) but it STILL works great on it...
2Smooth420 6:41 PM - 13 August, 2011
I had a gig last night, and i thought about about something else i'd like for serato to add to the next itch. One thing i love about traktor that serato doesn't do, is the saved loop management. I prefer seeing the little green flags throughout the waveform. And see ALL loops, not just one loop and then have to select the next loop, etc. Thats something i'd like to see serato implement into itch. Reason i have with this is because i noticed in 1.7 AND 2.0, when i have say, a saved loop, and then i wanna break it down to 1 beat, then throw back into 8, the only way to do that is to do the manual loop selector. And when i use that on a saved loop, it ends up earasing the saved loop, and when i load the track next time, the loop is not longer there. So that is something i'd like Itch to receive, and i like the new Cue Label that SSL 2.3 has
Trumbot 11:00 PM - 13 August, 2011
Whenever I hit the view change button on the NS6 and come back around to the same view, the FX controller or SP-6 sampler disappears. I have to re-click it in order to see what FX I am using again.

Please, please make whatever module we have up STAY up until clicked otherwise! So many times I have to change the view around to see my library better and then the FX is gone and I waste precious seconds and time with my hands off the decks to click it again.
fordaefo 11:23 PM - 13 August, 2011
To work!
Dj Ace 3:55 PM - 16 August, 2011
Fixing bugs and optimizations is one... But cry about lack of "features" that have not even been developed or Promised is absurd. They more features a software contains the higher chance of problems and the greater strain on the computer... I am all for contructive feedback just crying about what one software has over another one
Dj Ace 3:57 PM - 16 August, 2011
Is useless...
DJ Quartz 6:41 PM - 16 August, 2011
1) GUI Additions

- Record indicator in the header
- Elapsed/Remain Time displayed in the decks or sticker view
- Font Size adjust on GUI for better visibility on high resolution displays (not only the library text)

2) Audio Quality

- Better keylock algorithm
- Certain effects could use better sound quality

3) Midi Support

- Allow midi programming for external controllers, this is inevitable especially with plug-ins now.

4) Plug-Ins (scheduled for future releases, but just mentioning them)

- Video SL or (Vitch :P)
- Bridge
DJ.Tyme 8:46 PM - 16 August, 2011
Yup I was hoping they would address the font issue in this version ? But I guess not :-(
Kmxorbit 8:58 PM - 16 August, 2011
Quote:
- Video SL or (Vitch :P)
- Bridge

you mean Vitch and Britch ^^
DJ Quartz 9:19 PM - 16 August, 2011
^ :D
951turbo 9:25 PM - 16 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Why dont you take your skills and just remove your SYNC button and STFU?
I cant understand why you even care about a function you clearly dont use.
You only write this shit to get some cheap forum respect beeng an old school DJ.
Guess what? It doesnt work.
DJ Quartz 9:31 PM - 16 August, 2011
Can I ask a question but I don't want to do it here because the topic will go off course....

Is there a sync topic we can continue this discussion in?
DJ.Tyme 12:08 AM - 17 August, 2011
@ DJ Quartz look = serato.com
dj lashes 12:40 AM - 17 August, 2011
wish we could have a choice to set the cue on the beat grid not the track like my 1st and 2nd cues are always in line with 1 and 5 on the beat grid but i have to set every track as it is saved to the track, think how much easier that would be if you could set the grid so piont X is always cue X ect...
veggieman 2:01 AM - 17 August, 2011
+
Quote:
Whenever I hit the view change button on the NS6 and come back around to the same view, the FX controller or SP-6 sampler disappears. I have to re-click it in order to see what FX I am using again.

Please, please make whatever module we have up STAY up until clicked otherwise! So many times I have to change the view around to see my library better and then the FX is gone and I waste precious seconds and time with my hands off the decks to click it again.

if you tap the space bar, it will bring you back to your previous setting
veggieman 2:02 AM - 17 August, 2011
I'd like an option to switch the master out meters to channel 1 and 2 output meters
DJ Quartz 2:05 AM - 17 August, 2011
@ DJ Tyme

That's cool, I wanted to make a comment but that seems more like a technical thread discussing the feature.
DJ Quartz 2:07 AM - 17 August, 2011
I forgot a GUI change...

- Allow stacked panels (SP-6 & DJ-FX) or assign hotkeys to allow us to switch views.

One of the biggest pet peeves in Itch 2 is having to click those buttons to switch panels. At lease with SSL you have use the 57SL thumbsticks to change view.
skinnyguy 4:09 AM - 17 August, 2011
Prepare bug has to be fixed.
seratosnatch 5:48 AM - 17 August, 2011
Old way sync back, kill the drops, improved fx, overall stability improvement.
hamplifier 6:19 AM - 17 August, 2011
Quote:
Old way sync back, kill the drops, improved fx, overall stability improvement.

x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

that is all end thread
Chris Beckler 7:44 AM - 17 August, 2011
2 things I would like to see: Actually made a new topic about one, but seems no1 cares :p

1)Extended Search Options as explained here:
serato.com

2)Give an option in setup to choose where to record/save your sessions.

(and the rest will be fixed I guess, like echo, better flanger and no more reverb-LOUD glitch when pressing on/off button a few times)

grtz
hamplifier 8:10 AM - 17 August, 2011
Quote:
2 things I would like to see: Actually made a new topic about one, but seems no1 cares :p

1)Extended Search Options as explained here:
serato.com

also with the search function, being able to type in the song your trying to find without first clicking on the all music tab if its in another crate , takes that little bit of extra time to find that you could spend putting into your mixes
Dj L-Biz 2:57 PM - 19 September, 2011
Just 2 Points from me:
1: Just midi mapping for the SP sampler
How long before there is a new FX and Sampler ready add on controller - because as far i can see that is the best we will get from Serato/vestax/ allen & heath etc or whoever you use).

I had hoped with the news of the SP Sampler as an inclusion in 2.0 there would have been a hardware manufacturer in the background waiting to pop out and add on sample deck/FX unit.

2: I would love to be able to increase the size of the working part of the screen, eg be able to lower and raise the library Window. (This would be my opinon for SSL also)

Everything else is personal preferences, peoples issue with sync are vaild but you can get by with out it.
That said video would be a nice progression but that isn't an improvement on Itch its more of a bonus add on.

Still its all a step in the right direction if you ask me...
Antonio913 3:52 PM - 20 September, 2011
I have two V7's and I think their great but I want to do more.

Itch has undergone a cosmetic change, with the addition of the SP6 sampler that has no midi support.

Here's my little list of ideas i feel would make Itch better

Improvements to the software would be the following

Implementation of the bridge (Itch with Ableton Efx would be killer!)
MIDI Colck Sync (connect and external sequencer or drum machine)
Better Efx Please (Like Traktor Pro) & EFX chain Please!
Four deck mode for V7 users, ultilizing the second V7 outputs (If possible?)
Midi Mapping and third party midi controller support (Eg; LPD 8, Kontrol X1)
Resizing the Waveform display (Make Bigger or Smaller)
Live Sampling With SP6 Sampler (Create samples on the fly)
Fix the Sync Button (Pressing Delete and Sync at the same time sucks)

If these things can be implemented into Itch, then it will be a much better experience for DJ's
DJ M-Killa 9:22 PM - 20 September, 2011
I'd like to have the same Vertical waveform size and visual aids, exactly as in ssl.
Serato, honestly, a lot of scratch live user would switch over.

The second is the same rock-solid stability like SSL.

Midi support would be great also.
Satsun 4:09 AM - 22 September, 2011
Individual channel meters for the NS6 using the cue button.

Serato said they were "high on the to do list." I hope they'll be included in 2.1.

serato.com
benictrs 4:14 PM - 22 September, 2011
1. video
2. midi maping adleast for the sp6
3. individual chanel mettering for the ns6 using the prelistening button
4. better efects (prehaps like in ssl)

hope that adleast the video plugin will be included in the next software update this would be for me even a bigger thing then itch 2.0
benictrs 4:29 PM - 22 September, 2011
"3. individual chanel mettering for the ns6 using the prelistening button"

there is another way you could solv this problem , this would be by ading a level metter on the screen(in the gui) for each deck in itch just like in ssl . . . my opinion
m2312 7:39 PM - 22 September, 2011
more funktions and look as scratch live,
to switch to only two decks and bigger decks like ssl with the same displays
Solidsnake 11:17 PM - 22 September, 2011
Itch 2.1 just needs to be an update like Snow Leopard was to Leopard, same basic thing, but bug fixes and better stability, like 1.5 stability.
Prez@Betamorph 8:29 AM - 23 September, 2011
effects that dont just move along peset increments.
the ability to right click and remove files from crates
Nikolai Weibull 12:32 PM - 23 September, 2011
I only want one thing from the next version of ITCH or SSL: FLAC support. I would make the switch from TSP immediately, if ITCH or SSL could play FLAC files.
carl-v 1:56 PM - 23 September, 2011
the bridge support
DJ.Tyme 4:03 PM - 23 September, 2011
Prez@Betamorph
Quote:

the ability to right click and remove files from crates
+1
CJ DJ 3:49 AM - 24 September, 2011
VIDEO! VIDEO! VIDEO!...PLZ... did I mentioned VIDEO? PLEASE!!!!
o and I forgot... the ability to place 2048 beatgrid marks instead of 256... that should cover everyone's taste.
blackavenger 6:05 AM - 24 September, 2011
Quote:
I only want one thing from the next version of ITCH or SSL: FLAC support. I would make the switch from TSP immediately, if ITCH or SSL could play FLAC files.

Dream on, Buddy!
blackavenger 6:09 AM - 24 September, 2011
Quote:
effects that dont just move along peset increments.

Nice. Yes, I would like to use the Tap button on my NS6 to allow for different tempos to be "tapped" in. But we all know that ITCH is in dire need of updated effects.....something from the ground up!
blackavenger 6:10 AM - 24 September, 2011
By the way...Betamorph is one of my favorite stateside labels!
Dusti Finga 9:03 AM - 24 September, 2011
A No. of Bars left in the song countdown readout.
manok 2:51 PM - 24 September, 2011
1. midimapping
2. bridge
Maskrider 10:18 PM - 24 September, 2011
I like your name Manok it makes me hungry........
manok 10:28 PM - 24 September, 2011
Maskrider, its true if you are philippine :)
CJ DJ 3:22 AM - 25 September, 2011
Did I mentoned Video? PLZ!!!.. I want to be able to ge rid of that other mixing software I wrongly spent good cash in...
CJ DJ 3:25 AM - 25 September, 2011
oh and I almost forgot... Be able to scan folders without having to turn of my NS6 or V7's..
seratosnatch 8:03 AM - 25 September, 2011
No audio dropouts when looping tracks.
benictrs 2:56 PM - 25 September, 2011
it's nice to have the super filter but as a sugestion when superfilter is active it would be good to use the high rotary knob as mid+high and the mid rotary knob as low , what do you think ??
djkrazyleo 4:37 PM - 25 September, 2011
stability.
Brian J 5:00 PM - 25 September, 2011
In order:
MUST

- Lion support.. Well i guess i said that enough:-)

- More straight forward sync. Specifically, i wanna be able to unsync without pushing delete! Tracks have to go back to their original tempo once unsynced! They also should fix the issue with motorized platters or find a viable workaround.

- Better keylock and BPM detection algorithm

PLUS
- Better DJ FX

- Video

- Cue points label ala scratch live

- The Bridge
Brian J 5:02 PM - 25 September, 2011
Oh i forgot one BIG MUST

- Midi mapping for SP6
DJ.Tyme 11:50 PM - 25 September, 2011
Brian J whats wrong with issue with motorized platters ? itch works just fine with my ns7 ?
DJ.Tyme 11:50 PM - 25 September, 2011
Ohhh Yeah Proud 2 Be 1/2 Flip :-)
Brian J 12:23 AM - 26 September, 2011
Hi DJ Tyme,
basically the beatgrids doesn't work as well as the hardware with non motorized platters. From serato's itch 2.0 manual:

"NOTE: Hardware with motorized platters can not Sync by more than 50% when the platters are switched on. This is due to the physical limitation of the motors. Turn the motor off if you wish to Sync by more than 50%"

They said in this forum that this a physical limitation of the moving platters. They also said that they are working on it but sounded like it's gonna take time
DJ.Tyme 4:40 AM - 26 September, 2011
ohhh ? well i dont use sync or beatgrids so i didnt even know there was a problem :-)
Basster 10:21 AM - 26 September, 2011
1. MIDI (or a keyboard shortcut for changing SP-6 banks)
2. The Bridge
3. Save EFX Settings when closing and re-opening the application (or is it only on my comp?)
Dj Olivier Gopheller 4:34 PM - 26 September, 2011
1) A TRUE file management (like all others have vdj & traktor) which allows u to manage your files into serato (like renaming the file name) without having to do this in the explorer/finder and then to re-import and re-analyse the file into Serato.

2) FLAC support !!!

3) Improvement of Smart crate (in order to be able to define multiple criteria into the "genre")
example: let's say u have files which the genre are "Disco House" and "Funky House" and you would like to have both styles into 1 smart crate.
Using the rule "genre" "contains" "Disco" + a rule "genre" "contains" "Funky" gives u the result of an empty create... thats one of the improvement about smart crates that could be done.

4) a new filter column called "Counter" that makes a +1 each time a track has been played (for more than 30 sec for example). in order to give you a quick view of which of your track you play the most.
Expecting: To have it in the next update (this filter "counter" is also part of vdj & traktor) and I think it's a quite useful one when u get over 2000 files/crate ;)

5) For Xone DX Users (dunno how it is right now for others controllers): the function "SHIFT" + "SYNC" that was activating the AUTO TEMPO in previous version of Itch (before 2.0) is gone... would be nice to have it back cos Im not using the SYNC which isn't reliable at all...

6) filters improvements especially on the "delay"
toasted 5:55 PM - 26 September, 2011
on the ns6 id like to be able to add effects to more than one channel at a time rather than all channels or 1
DJ.Tyme 7:40 PM - 26 September, 2011
Yes most deff better file mgmt.
DJ LIL M 8:05 PM - 26 September, 2011
Quote:
1) A TRUE file management (like all others have vdj & traktor) which allows u to manage your files into serato (like renaming the file name) without having to do this in the explorer/finder and then to re-import and re-analyse the file into Serato.

veggieman 10:23 PM - 26 September, 2011
I'd like the mic input to be able to run thru the itch so it can be used with the FX option
Yeats 5:01 AM - 27 September, 2011
- The Bridge
- The Bridge
- The Bridge
- and The Bridge

Cheers!
He-Man 6:13 AM - 27 September, 2011
I'd like to be able to hide the bottom file viewer completely to see a full view of my library...

Search function to search through mac library not just serato crates etc.

Ability to hide deck 3 & 4 from Ns6 if not being used...

Ability to toggle between EQ settings like preferences with key commands?

Original serato scratch view (vertical in the center... for Itch? i thought this was gonna be in itch 2.0?

other than that i think the software is incredibly tight and well made as it stands, just some ideas for tweaking.

thx Serato

P.s. Go All Blacks
DJ Trice 12:00 PM - 27 September, 2011
Gain Meters on each virtual Deck like srcatchlive !!!
Better DJ FX like Scratchlive
Better master tempo like scratchlive
toasted 1:04 PM - 27 September, 2011
itd be pretty cool to be able to combine the bass eq on multiple decks with the keyboard
say press 1+3+4 to link them so they can be dropped back in or out with 1 bass eq knob , then press say 1 to get them all back seperate
bit hard turning 3 knobs to drop the base back in when using 4 decks
Ovrdouze 4:16 PM - 27 September, 2011
Quote:

DJ Trice 5:20 PM - 27 September, 2011
And i was thinking about a thing for people likz me who don't Use the "Synch" button at all...

Is it possible to have the "instant double" instead of "synch" ?
DJ Trice 5:21 PM - 27 September, 2011
Quote:

+1
akufen007 7:08 PM - 29 September, 2011
We want THE BRIDGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenssen 7:21 PM - 29 September, 2011
I want to be able to turn some filter off that I do not use. For example I do not use tremolo, braker, reverse, I want to be able to configure which filters that cannot be chosen. Now, it costs more time to search for the filter I want.

P.S. What is the bridge? I am seeing a lot of people are asking for it?
akufen007 7:40 PM - 29 September, 2011
The Bridge is the way to synchronise Itch with a sequencer (here it's Ableton Live). It's like Rewire...
Toby82 7:20 AM - 2 October, 2011
I just want it to have better Sound quality, meaning improved effects and improved master tempo.
Please don't implement new features before "bugfixing" the existing ones!
DJ Take2 8:22 AM - 2 October, 2011
I JUST WANT IT TO WORK!!! Is that to much to ask for. don't add anything else, fix what we already have. That's not to much to ask for is it?
DJ M-Killa 10:04 AM - 2 October, 2011
Quote:
I JUST WANT IT TO WORK!!! Is that to much to ask for. don't add anything else, fix what we already have. That's not to much to ask for is it?

+1
djkrazyleo 9:53 PM - 2 October, 2011
+1
Ragman 4:40 AM - 3 October, 2011
Quote:

What is it you want fixed? What doesn't work for you? and have you put in a help request?
Reason I'm asking these questions is because Itch 2.0 is working just fine at all my gigs so perhaps with assistance from Serato they can get u working..
Dj Ace 4:52 AM - 3 October, 2011
+1... It just works ;) and is awesome
dj lashes 5:09 PM - 3 October, 2011
Quote:
+1... It just works ;) and is awesome

+1 million
DJ Baby Raj 3:42 PM - 5 October, 2011
I heard 2.1 is coming very soon...
DJ EZSMOOTH 5:04 PM - 5 October, 2011
Quote:

Don't play with my heart.
DJ LIL M 5:13 PM - 5 October, 2011
Do soon mean christmas :)
benictrs 5:23 PM - 5 October, 2011
Quote:

no shit , , , and i heard today that pigs can fly ;)
wadup 6:47 PM - 5 October, 2011
From a Serato staff in the help forum. so be patient guys

Quote:

I'm always wrong when it comes to guessing release dates, but it will definitely be in some kind of public beta before the end of the year.
blackavenger 7:25 PM - 5 October, 2011
Quote:
From a Serato staff in the help forum. so be patient guys

Quote:
I'm always wrong when it comes to guessing release dates, but it will definitely be in some kind of public beta before the end of the year.

Yeah, that's what they always say.......
And so what, will 2.1 just be another Maintenance Release? I know some of you will be pleased w' that, but I am having issues that can only be addressed by adjusting the features themselves, not just improving their stability.

I say to all those that are having stability issues w' 2.0(1), get a new computer...a top of the line, super fast one at that! Stability is not the issue, the way some of these added features function, however, is!!
DJ EZSMOOTH 7:45 PM - 5 October, 2011
Quote:
Stability is not the issue

I beg to differ. I have a 2010 MBP 15" with an i5 and 8g of ram (what i would consider your idea of a super fast top of the line) and was having issues. I have sorted most of them now by taking optimizing procedures (Something I NEVER had to do in any previous versions) just to get things running somewhat smoothly, and even now I'm still wary because of small freeze ups.

When there are far more users having stability issues than people claiming 'Well my comp is running it fine', Serato's FIRST step should be making itch as stable as possible.

Don't you remember how many .01 type versions SSL went through without any major feature changes just so that they could keep things as stable as possible? I sincerely hope Serato address' Itch the same way before thinking of adding ANYTHING new.
skinnyguy 8:12 PM - 5 October, 2011
maintainence releases are 2.0.x , where x is the latest release number. when it's 2.x, then this is something with new features.
Ragman 8:13 PM - 5 October, 2011
Quote:
[...]
And so what, will 2.1 just be another Maintenance Release? I know some of you will be pleased w' that, but I am having issues that can only be addressed by adjusting the features themselves, not just improving their stability. [...]

If it's a 2.1 release then it will definitely be a feature change along with updates/fixes.
Ragman 8:14 PM - 5 October, 2011
Dam skinnyguy we were on the same wave. :-)
blackavenger 9:36 PM - 5 October, 2011
Quote:
maintainence releases are 2.0.x , where x is the latest release number. when it's 2.x, then this is something with new features.

What, like they did w' ScratchLIVE 2.2 - WOW, adding the ability to use the VFX-1, and another MIDI grouping for the 57SL hardly qualifies as "new" features...LOL!

Quote:
I beg to differ. I have a 2010 MBP 15" with an i5 and 8g of ram (what i would consider your idea of a super fast top of the line) and was having issues. I have sorted most of them now by taking optimizing procedures (Something I NEVER had to do in any previous versions) just to get things running somewhat smoothly, and even now I'm still wary because of small freeze ups.

Well, I have a 2011 MBP Quadcore w' 8GBs of RAM, & an SSD for my main Drive, and I have had ZERO problems with performance!

It amazes me how cheap DJs are nowadays! Back before DVS, or MIDI (etc.) when I used to buy records on the regular, I would spend upwards of $300 to $400 a month on vinyl.....I EASILY have over $50,000 dollars worth of records, and that's with having sold most of them.....only retaining the cream of the crop from my previous collection......

.....Now, you ask kats to spend $2,500 on a laptop, guaranteeing them stability within their preferred software, and they bitch & moan, and whine about how that is ridiculous to spend that kind of money on DJing!

Oh, how times change!
DJ EZSMOOTH 9:47 PM - 5 October, 2011
Ok, i completely agree with you on the aspect of it. To the guys who are running acer netbooks and expect perfect performance that's one thing but a 1 year old fully loaded Macbook Pro?
Ragman 10:07 PM - 5 October, 2011
Quote:
[...] What, like they did w' ScratchLIVE 2.2 - WOW, adding the ability to use the VFX-1, and another MIDI grouping for the 57SL hardly qualifies as "new" features...LOL![...]

They may seem trivial but they were new features and not considered updates/fixes. ;-)
CJ DJ 2:21 PM - 8 October, 2011
Please don't hijack this thread, post only what is relevant to it.

I vote for:
- fixing what Itch currently has
- If Itch gets fixed then Video plugin is priority #1.
JD Scribbles 3:46 PM - 8 October, 2011
1. 100% Stability
2. Option to Disable [SHIFT/DELETE] button and the [SYNC] Buttons in setup
for us NS7 , V7 users that accidentally keep hitting them whilst juggling/scratching.
3. Ability to save FX on start up
4. Bridge
Dj_Nix 7:10 AM - 9 October, 2011
-video
-midi mapping
The Dance Commander 12:50 AM - 11 October, 2011
Everyone has hit all the things that ITCH should have had in 2.0. Feature wise, Traktor is superior to Itch, which is why i'm going back to it.

Didn't know if someone said earlier, but i'd love to see the ability to remap buttons to functions as well as create secondary function buttons to access/do additional things in Itch (like in Traktor)
Dj Ace 12:57 AM - 11 October, 2011
so your asking for secondary function buttons....right?
Dj Ace 12:59 AM - 11 October, 2011
by the way most people are asking for video , the bridge, and SSL effects...don't remember seeing any of that in traktor...
Dj Ace 12:59 AM - 11 October, 2011
so your asking for secondary function buttons....right?
Dj Ace 1:00 AM - 11 October, 2011
sorry for the double post
The Dance Commander 1:00 AM - 11 October, 2011
Yes- dependent on if Serato will let people reconfigure/remap buttons to the controller- which i highly doubt they will.
Dj Ace 1:01 AM - 11 October, 2011
you never know ;)
FinFubar 2:16 AM - 19 October, 2011
-Drop the 1-2-3-4 grids and snap to closest beat.
-Snap to cues played live
-Controls for sp6 to controllers
-Manual filter for dx
-Stability
benictrs 5:42 PM - 19 October, 2011
video pls
wellzz 1:35 AM - 21 October, 2011
I'd like:

1. A lot of the things that have been mentioned in the earlier posts.

2. more options or a script code for the smart crates like that of Virtual DJ Pro. I'd like to be able to create a smart crate with multiple genres in it along with other parameters.

3. The ability to sort by multiple tabs like you can in excel. For example: you can sort a crate first by BPM, then by added date, then color etc..

4. the ability to use effects for the mic on the ns6.
Dj Jay Free 5:22 PM - 23 October, 2011
Quote:
I'd like to have the same Vertical waveform size and visual aids, exactly as in ssl.
Serato, honestly, a lot of scratch live user would switch over.

The second is the same rock-solid stability like SSL.

Midi support would be great also.

I also want the times of youe cues to show in itch as in SSL
R-A-C 7:45 PM - 23 October, 2011
ITCH 1.5 had one more zoom level. something like very small > could see a larger part of the song. for some reason is was gone in the later versions. would like to have that back :-)
SSL still has it btw
TheHoodedVillain/Glitch 9:47 AM - 24 October, 2011
Quote:

1. A more stable Itch
2. Improved Effects
3. Video
4. Midi mapping

+1
but would trade it all for "The Bridge"!!
Dj Ricky Redz 1:33 PM - 24 October, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Stability is key right now!!! no new features until it as stable as 1.5!!!
+1

Quote:
Quote:

lmao!!!!

my wishlist for itch:

1. A more stable Itch
2. Bridge
3. Video
4. Improved Effects
5. Midi mapping
6. Better file management
m2312 5:40 PM - 24 October, 2011
much more element like SSL
casket hands 5:56 PM - 24 October, 2011
more than anything I want the ability to gain tracks manually and have it remembered across itch and SSL.
blackavenger 5:59 PM - 24 October, 2011
Quote:
I want the ability to gain tracks manually and have it remembered across itch and SSL.

+1
Dj Olivier Gopheller 6:12 PM - 24 October, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lmao!!!!

I want that pig !
dj dr horny 6:28 PM - 24 October, 2011
I use the ns6 and many colleagues of mine and we all have problems with the software itch. We hofen the next update will fix this. Which has the software problems were hanged themselves or even scratch the functions no longer have work report etc
FOLEY 8:13 PM - 24 October, 2011
Video Support

Horizontal Layout that only shows Decks 1 & 3 to get back some more space for song list.
boogieroom 6:09 PM - 27 October, 2011
IF 2.1 has video i hope it does not need quicktime it use the vlc player it plays everrthing
boogieroom 6:10 PM - 27 October, 2011
i hope it uses the vlc player or atleast read more formats then mp4
AMAD3U5 2:20 PM - 28 October, 2011
- More view customisation options (for us 13" users) for 2 deck view instead of 4
- Midi mapping or SP6 mapping at the very least
Not too much to ask is it? Especially given that there are only a handful of Serato controllers??? I've paid for my NS6 and now all I wanna do is do a few simple things. Please don't be the Apple of the digital DJ world
DJ Trice 6:17 PM - 2 November, 2011
Sort Cue Chronology option like in SSL
DJ CAPRO 7:39 PM - 2 November, 2011
1. Improved stability
2. Vertical waveform display exactly as in SSL
3. Useful effects
4. Ability to display a KEY column that is relative to required BPM
5. Lower the volume [to normal] on high velocity scratching and wheelbacks.
DJ Cs 9:03 PM - 2 November, 2011
The Bridge add on would be incredible.
Dj Ricky Redz 3:54 AM - 3 November, 2011
Quote:

i thought i was the only one who realized this!!! scratch and back spins are really louder than a traditional turntable!!!
Manny C dot com 8:46 AM - 3 November, 2011
Quote:
Ability to hide deck 3 & 4 from Ns6 if not being used.

+ 1 MILLION
irieproductions 9:05 AM - 3 November, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

i thought i was the only one who realized this!!! scratch and back spins are really louder than a traditional turntable!!!

indeed but you get used to lowering the fader a little on a backspin, or at least i got used to it, comes out naturally nowadays.
DJ CAPRO 2:24 PM - 3 November, 2011
Quote:
indeed but you get used to lowering the fader a little on a backspin, or at least i got used to it, comes out naturally nowadays.

Yeah that's the workaround. But when you're jumping all over the place it's tough to adjust the volume exactly. Nevermind for scratching.

Would love to see this fixed at some point.
DJ CAPRO 6:17 PM - 4 November, 2011
^ also, reloading a tune to a screaming dancefloor while carefully gauging the output volume sucks
TheVirge 10:27 AM - 6 November, 2011
Quote:
ITCH 2.1
1. OSX Lion Support
2. Midi Mapping for SP6

ITCH 2.2
1. Video
2. The Bridge

Quote:
ITCH 2.1
1. OSX Lion Support
2. Midi Mapping for SP6

ITCH 2.2
1. Video
2. The Bridge

please read my article, it may help
The Virge
serato.com
TheVirge 10:35 AM - 6 November, 2011
Quote:

+1, definitly waiting on the bridge, and hoping for midi mapping to be implemented. The SP-6 sampler is a good hold over till BRIDGE, but when BRIDGE is out of ITCH, i'd probably never use the sp-6, and just use ableton and my apc40

Wait no longer! Click on the link Below:
serato.com
dj lashes 11:10 AM - 6 November, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

serato.com
dj lashes 11:11 AM - 6 November, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

serato.com

was hoping the link was for the bridge for itch..
blackavenger 11:39 AM - 6 November, 2011
Quote:
was hoping the link was for the bridge for itch..

Yeah, I thought it was to an update as well...LOL!
DJ LIL M 11:10 PM - 6 November, 2011
what i wanna see in itch 2.1 is ITCH 2,1 :)
DJ Fokus Tokyo 12:16 AM - 7 November, 2011
Some added stability, ITCH 2.0.1 crashes on my mac sometimes when I scroll up and down my crates. There is also a long lag when switching between itunes library and a crate...feels like its about to crash.

Didn't have this issue in 1.7
Mac 2.66 Intel Core i7 4GB DDR3 and 7200 rpm 320 GB internal drive.

Another improvement regarding file browsing and crates:
I find the file search window too small to provide an adequate UX. What if there was a button switching crate view to file find view? So the crate area in the left would turn into the file browser? Or the entire crate view (bottom left:folders and right panes:files) would be replaced by the browser. Right now, if in the middle of a set and I need to find a particular song I usually shrink itch and go to the mac finder as it is far faster then the itch file browser.
Benefit 1. seamless file searching within itch with improved UI
Benefit 2. better UI = better UX; currently the font size and interface for file browsing is too small to be useful and you sacrifice your screen real estate to load a horizontal window squeezing decks, waveforms and sp6 together.
Benefit 3. allow users to select music as they prefer
DJ.Tyme 2:05 AM - 7 November, 2011
Quote:
Some added stability, ITCH 2.0.1 crashes on my mac sometimes when I scroll up and down my crates. There is also a long lag when switching between itunes library and a crate...feels like its about to crash.

Didn't have this issue in 1.7
Mac 2.66 Intel Core i7 4GB DDR3 and 7200 rpm 320 GB internal drive.

Another improvement regarding file browsing and crates:
I find the file search window too small to provide an adequate UX. What if there was a button switching crate view to file find view? So the crate area in the left would turn into the file browser? Or the entire crate view (bottom left:folders and right panes:files) would be replaced by the browser. Right now, if in the middle of a set and I need to find a particular song I usually shrink itch and go to the mac finder as it is far faster then the itch file browser.
Benefit 1. seamless file searching within itch with improved UI
Benefit 2. better UI = better UX; currently the font size and interface for file browsing is too small to be useful and you sacrifice your screen real estate to load a horizontal window squeezing decks, waveforms and sp6 together.
Benefit 3. allow users to select music as they prefer

+1
Escaladesteve 6:18 AM - 7 November, 2011
1. Video
2. Video
3. Video
2Smooth420 4:34 AM - 8 November, 2011
Today i was doing some practicing, and i thought of something i'd like to see in itch. I want itch to have some kind of "loop remember" feature. i say this because i like the loop roll feature. But say your looping a 4 bar intro beat. But you don't want the song to go into the lyrics but keep looping that beat. And i noticed that when i have a loop, and use the loop roll feature....1. I got reset that loop even if it was a saved loop, 2. It doesn't start the loop over, when you drop the loop roll it just plays on rather then continuing with the loop. I hope that makes sense. But i'd like to be able to use the loop roll "in a loop" without having to reset the loop, it will just keep going on from that loop point.
blackavenger 5:23 AM - 8 November, 2011
Quote:
I hope that makes sense. But i'd like to be able to use the loop roll "in a loop" without having to reset the loop, it will just keep going on from that loop point.

Hmm, yeah that could be fun in certain situations.
Studio ST 9:23 AM - 8 November, 2011
New / better keylock algorithm. Very please.

In desperation I bought Numark CUE. Itchy is better, but due to keylock algorithm unusable for me.
benn low kill 5:08 PM - 8 November, 2011
1. Bridge
2. Better FX

That's it.
GoS 7:49 PM - 8 November, 2011
******Pleaz!!!1
1.- Individual VU Metters for each track in itch for those controllers that not have this

2.- Two Tracks View ( NS-6 - Others With 4 Decks)

3.- Video !!

4.-The Bridge!!

SALUDOS

GOS!!!
hamplifier 8:51 PM - 8 November, 2011
in my opinion there's only one thing that could make itch better and that's better effects as the ones at the moment are useless
DjSugarDaddy 9:00 PM - 8 November, 2011
Video!
erange 9:50 PM - 8 November, 2011
I would like an option to disengage the cue buttons.
blackavenger 5:48 AM - 9 November, 2011
Quote:
in my opinion there's only one thing that could make itch better and that's better effects as the ones at the moment are useless

I SOOOOOO AGREE!
Lightning 5:39 PM - 9 November, 2011
+1 on the EFX

More UI customizations like adjust deck/wave form size. Custom deck ordering (mainly for the 4 deck users)

External Midi support, I would like to use more stuff for.... lets say something to control the sample deck and other things.

....not that this pertains to 2.1 but will you guys make a consolidated program that we can use our itch controllers and SSL together?
951turbo 4:48 PM - 13 November, 2011
1. I "demand" the simple sync back as option:)
Can anyone from Serato either confirm this or try to explain why we cant get it back.

2. I would like Itch to at least show iTunes rating.
If Serato cant make ratings go both ways please do this and maybe let the users override the iTunes-rating in Itch. (As an overlay, not writing back to the iTunes library) But if that is problematic it would be extremely helpful just to be able to show and sort songs based on the stars given in ITunes.
Maskrider 8:48 PM - 13 November, 2011
Quote:
i hope it uses the vlc player or atleast read more formats then mp4

I know it sucks to be limited to mp4
DJ Baze 6:18 AM - 14 November, 2011
Well, I hope I don't offend any hardcore traditionalists on here... but since this is an ITCH discussion forum I think people here are open minded enough. :)

I use a Numark NS7 FX with Serato ITCH 2.0. So far, I think these additions would be cool:

(1) more simple sync. we shouldn't need to ctrl+delete it when we're in the mix. I guess, though, I just don't use the sync feature anymore... which maybe is a blessing in disguise.

(2) I really think you guys might want to add on a "key changer." VirtualDJ has one, and honestly, it's given me the opportunity to do a ton of really cool stuff that Serato ITCH just don't let me do. I know Serato's a more sophisticated software, but I think key changers would make it even better. And who wants to drop ITCH and use VIrtualDJ just to match/change certain keys on the fly? Not I, anyway.
And while you wouldn't be able to use a control on the Numark NS7 for key changers, you could at least map some sort of key changing function that uses a control on the computer keyboard or something. *shrug*

I1) doesn't really bother me as much as (2). I'd really like to see a key changer.
3en80n 7:51 PM - 15 November, 2011
video plug-in like sl !!!
selkie 4:41 PM - 16 November, 2011
First things first:

STABILITY...

when I got that covered I want better fx, I really wanted the bridge, but the sp6 is all I need now.
ethanroydavis 5:08 PM - 16 November, 2011
play count

last play date

itch is the only dj software that has overlooked this.. i dj 5 hours at a time and would like to know what songs are over played and when they were played last and what song i just played should also turn another color so u can see what songs have been played earlier in the set (restarting itch should clear this) its almost like itch is for a dj who only spins for an hour or less... sometimes i dj all day and all night and these features would b very helpful
DJ ONY 5:51 PM - 16 November, 2011
I just looked at a video of the pioneer DDJ-ERGO and he was doing video with it ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!!! I'v been using the VCI since the first one and now have the VCI MK2 Pleas do a video upgrade for the next Itch upgrade I don't care if we have to pay for video just make it happen.....so i don't have to get rid of my VCI and go get the DDJ_ERGO (witch is cheeper by the way).Video has been at the top of the request for Itch form the start and to see it being used on a free starter version of the software just boggles my mind
selkie 5:53 PM - 16 November, 2011
Virtual DJ ha supported video for ages... just go that wy if you want it...
Mr. Goodkat 9:56 PM - 16 November, 2011
just to work all the time.
DJ Boom Bap 3:06 AM - 17 November, 2011
I would like to see an SP6 crate update where you can create a crate with six "samples" and drag it onto the SP6 ready to go
breakermixer 5:29 AM - 17 November, 2011
Quote:
I would like to see an SP6 crate update where you can create a crate with six "samples" and drag it onto the SP6 ready to go

You can create a crate and drag six samples to the first sample player to load these samples in the six slots.
DTHUSTLA 3:38 PM - 17 November, 2011
1. Bridge
2. Video
3. Dicer Plugin
djcerla 4:40 PM - 17 November, 2011
Quote:
I would like an option to disengage the cue buttons.

check out the "playback keys use SHIFT" option in setup>playback

this will prevent unintentional CUE disasters
djcerla 4:46 PM - 17 November, 2011
Quote:

2.- Two Tracks View ( NS-6 - Others With 4 Decks)

Quote:

(1) more simple sync. we shouldn't need to ctrl+delete it when we're in the mix. I guess, though, I just don't use the sync feature anymore... which maybe is a blessing in disguise.

Quote:
New / better keylock algorithm. Very please.

maybe not all in 2.1 but those are top priorities AFAIK
DJ Boom Bap 2:46 AM - 18 November, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

You can create a crate and drag six samples to the first sample player to load these samples in the six slots.

Thanx, I was too lazy to read the manual.
DJ Caliente NYC 5:21 AM - 18 November, 2011
Here is My input. I would like a simple auto loop the same way scratch live does it. On the scratchlive skin, you can click on either 1/4 or 1/2 and it loops on those numbers. On itch software, the skin can show 1/2 but when you click on the auto loop, it starts on 1/4... as far as stability, i never had any issues. issues is based on peoples laptop running so much software and their laptop is sluggish.
DJ Caliente NYC 5:25 AM - 18 November, 2011
it would also be nice if there can be a Skin with just 2 decks. Not everyone mixes with 4 decks.
DJ.Tyme 5:38 AM - 18 November, 2011
dj caliente im glad someone finally said it = as far as stability, issues is based on peoples laptop running so much software and their laptop is sluggish.
pdidy 5:48 AM - 18 November, 2011
Quote:
I just looked at a video of the pioneer DDJ-ERGO and he was doing video with it ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!!!! I'v been using the VCI since the first one and now have the VCI MK2 Pleas do a video upgrade for the next Itch upgrade I don't care if we have to pay for video just make it happen.....so i don't have to get rid of my VCI and go get the DDJ_ERGO (witch is cheeper by the way).Video has been at the top of the request for Itch form the start and to see it being used on a free starter version of the software just boggles my mind

Rule # 1......buy serato itch for what it CAN do, NOT for what you hope it WILL do in the future.
If you wanted video, then YOU brought the wrong software. So the fact that the pioneer DDJ-ERGO does video on virtual DJ has absolutely NOTHING to do with serato itch. Sorry dude, YOU failed to do your research. Now that you no, sell your vci300 and get virtual DJ. Hope this helped......
boogieroom 1:11 AM - 19 November, 2011
Quote:

That a be dope
dj lashes 1:16 AM - 19 November, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

That a be dope

i think you can do something like this already
DJ.Tyme 1:47 AM - 19 November, 2011
DJ boogieroom = You can create a crate and drag six samples to the first sample player to load these samples in the six slots.
m2312 3:50 PM - 19 November, 2011
Itch = Scratch Live for NS6. Some Software with all SSL features, runing for controllers like ns6
DJ Cs 7:30 PM - 22 November, 2011
Simple....itch to have all the features that scratch live does, particularly bridge.
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 9:19 PM - 22 November, 2011
Hey guys, here is the official statement from both us and Ableton regarding The Bridge for ITCH :

2011 has been a big year for both Ableton and Serato. Both companies have been hard at work, with numerous technologies being developed. These include Itch software releases and Itch partner controllers from Serato, and Max for Live from Ableton. Due to considerations for the necessary release of these products, we aren't able to release The Bridge for Itch in 2011.
2Smooth420 9:27 PM - 22 November, 2011
Man I can't wait to see the backlash from this statement
benictrs 9:35 PM - 22 November, 2011
Quote:
Hey guys, here is the official statement from both us and Ableton regarding The Bridge for ITCH :

2011 has been a big year for both Ableton and Serato. Both companies have been hard at work, with numerous technologies being developed. These include Itch software releases and Itch partner controllers from Serato, and Max for Live from Ableton. Due to considerations for the necessary release of these products, we aren't able to release The Bridge for Itch in 2011.

ok so i have a feeling that some day after tomorow will come another statement from serato telling us that they have been hard to work with serato intro and mappins for diferent new itch products and no time for video itch in 2011 :( ,
so please tell me that i'm wrong . . . anybody??? somebody????
djcerla 9:38 PM - 22 November, 2011
Video-SL has a much higher priority, granted.
djcerla 9:39 PM - 22 November, 2011
PS INTRO team is totally separated from ITCH team AFAIK
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 9:54 PM - 22 November, 2011
Quote:

Yup, the teams are independent of each other. Which means that if a certain feature or fix doesn't make it into the latest version of ITCH, it doesn't mean they were working on Intro or Scratch Live etc, it just means they were working on other features/fixes for ITCH.
djcerla 10:11 PM - 22 November, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Yup, the teams are independent of each other. Which means that if a certain feature or fix doesn't make it into the latest version of ITCH, it doesn't mean they were working on Intro or Scratch Live etc, it just means they were working on other features/fixes for ITCH.

glad you guys finally debunked the myth ;)
selkie 10:12 PM - 22 November, 2011
I want my 2.0.1 sync back :(
blackavenger 12:00 AM - 23 November, 2011
Quote:

HUH? Nothing has changed! If you want simple sync, you can have it...if you want it how it has been since 2.0, you can have that as well. Actually, in my opinion, SYNC is all good now!! I am very pleased that they gave us "Return to Absolute Pitch"...that's all that was missing for me. I've tested it thoroughly, and it is SOLID!!!

As far as that feature is concerned, Good Job, Serato!!
selkie 12:15 AM - 23 November, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

HUH? Nothing has changed!

Yes, it has:

serato.com

serato.com
blackavenger 9:37 AM - 23 November, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

HUH? Nothing has changed!

Yes, it has:

serato.com

serato.com

You are right, I stand corrected. Yeah, that is unacceptable!
dj lashes 11:01 AM - 23 November, 2011
Quote:

thanks for letting us know keep up the good work.
Papa Midnight 7:59 PM - 23 November, 2011
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

glad you guys finally debunked the myth ;)

As am I. Topic tracked and recorded for historical reference for the next 500 topics that pop-up asking "where is ..." or "working on intro instead of itch", etc.
DJ_Esco 10:37 AM - 24 November, 2011
My wish list:
1.Video+ Video Effects and Transitions
2.Midi Mapping support for additional devices (simultaneous use) because I am a control freak LOL.
3.perhaps more sound effects.
KD1011 12:18 PM - 24 November, 2011
1# MIDI/OSC Support! (It goes without saying, and I think OSC would put ITCH a step ahead)

2# New EFX either ported directly from SSL, or built from the ground up (maybe with VST support...) Personally I'd just love to see a White noise generator and standalone Superfilter effects added.

This is probably going to be a 2.2 wishlist, but still, keep up the good work guys!
boogieroom 6:05 PM - 1 December, 2011
Quote:

Have too respect that answer.. Whats up with some iPad support or a app.
selkie 6:38 PM - 1 December, 2011
Quote:
White noise generator and standalone Superfilter effects added.

you can use a whitenoise mp3 and loop it...
Papa Midnight 7:26 PM - 1 December, 2011
Quote:
Have too respect that answer.. Whats up with some iPad support or a app.

What's up with some Android support or an app?
:P

I went there.
Big Pops 7:37 PM - 1 December, 2011
I think SERATO stay to long to implement new features.
Look how long we been waIting and still waiting on the BRIDGE and Video SL for ITCH users.
Come on SERATO get it together,we your faithful users purchase your software. Thats what keep you in business.
I also notice there is a XMAS sale on VIDEO SL, ITCH users get nothing.
dj lashes 9:03 PM - 1 December, 2011
Quote:
I also notice there is a XMAS sale on VIDEO SL, ITCH users get nothing.

+1 whats the xmas deal for us??? lol
LEDPaint 10:16 PM - 1 December, 2011
1. Better effects! The effects are crude and awful! Phaser and Flange are very metallic and sound nearly the same. Crusher, tremolo, whatever the backwards one is...useless. Better, more granular control of the effects, from 0 to 100% would make them far more analog-like and less robotic than merely at 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 2/1, etc. Markers to quickly get to the 1/2, 1/1, etc would be nice though in a 0-100% controlled scenario. Ability to import effects modules would be nice for better customization.

2. More customization of the GUI. I have NS6 4-deck, and unless I eliminate the the waveforms, which I love, the decks and waveform take up way too much screen real-estate with useless, blank space and are too big, overall. This cuts the file browser down to less than 1/4 of the screen. Pain in the ass to display tracks, which should be the main focus as sometimes I get better ideas for mixing when I can see more tracks. Show the effects or samplers, and you can see almost none of your tracks. I'd love the ability to completely arrange and re-size all of the fields on the screen to whatever I like.

3. Better, overall more modern aesthetics. The GUI looks primitive. No offense, but take a better look at Traktor; their GUI is beautiful. Skins would be nice.
djcerla 10:29 PM - 1 December, 2011
Quote:
3. Better, overall more modern aesthetics. The GUI looks primitive. No offense, but take a better look at Traktor; their GUI is beautiful. Skins would be nice.

Quite the opposite. ITCH 2, put aside a Traktor GUI, looks like coming from 2020 (try it). And it's way less cluttered or, as I like to say, military. Just my 0.2.
phatbob 10:56 PM - 1 December, 2011
To me the Traktor interface always looks a bit sci-fi wannabe.

Itch is a bit sparse, though, looking forward to a few more Scratch Live style elements to be added in the future.
LEDPaint 3:00 AM - 2 December, 2011
Cerla, if you like that "militatristic" design, I can see how that would be appealing. But I think phatbob hit the nail on the head, at least for me, saying Itch is sparse. And I should clarify that I don't want Itch to look like Traktor, I just find the look to be more professional, like a piece of high-end production software, whereas Itch wastes a ton of real-estate on what amounts to empty space. With user customization options and skins you get Itch your way, and I can have Itch my way. Even without skins or a change in the overall appearance, I still think the option to re-size, drag and drop components to where I want them, or even hide components would be of immense benefit. On a side note, I know you work with Serato, though I'm not sure in what capacity, so for you to take the time to address our comments is most appreciated. Customer service is where Serato really kicks NI's ass.
DJ.Tyme 5:05 AM - 2 December, 2011
my 2 cents i like sum (empty) space a DJ software with stuff all over the place is to cluttered up for me. just like a like a simple mixer,not 1 with 10,000 buttons & knobs
Dj Ricky Redz 6:05 AM - 2 December, 2011
thats y i love ns7/v7 and itch!!
DJ Agatón 8:42 AM - 2 December, 2011
STABILITY in:
-Crate Modifications
-USB Dropouts

SUPPORT for:
-Video
-MIDI mapping of unsupported devices. (for SP-6)....or make a device to get us off our keyboards...

NEW OPTIONS:
-Select Drive and Click to Backup (instead of having to exit and hopefully see the prompt)
djcerla 9:45 AM - 2 December, 2011
What originally made me fall in love with ITCH was precisely the GUI. No clutter and the useful informations presented in jumbo size; I think this improved further with 2.0 (with some exceptions, namely the 4 decks always visible on NS6). Coming from Traktor, ITCH GUI was like a glass of iced water after five years in hell.

This is an area where personal preferences differ a lot, BTW what for some is a "sparse" look with wasted real estate to me is a no-nonsense interface with critical infos available at a glance, no distractions, no frills, something that makes me really focus on my music and my people. Dieter Rams would call it "transparent".
BadBoyChubs 1:04 PM - 2 December, 2011
i jus want a way to turn on and off the SP6 hardware, without have to click it with the mouse.
a simple shortcut like 'pressing M'

sometimes, i forget and press shift to delete a cue point and i trigger a sample.
breakermixer 2:07 PM - 2 December, 2011
Quote:
i jus want a way to turn on and off the SP6 hardware, without have to click it with the mouse.

sometimes, i forget and press shift to delete a cue point and i trigger a sample.

A combo with your controller buttons is coming.
Ragman 6:49 PM - 2 December, 2011
Quote:
What originally made me fall in love with ITCH was precisely the GUI. No clutter and the useful informations presented in jumbo size; I think this improved further with 2.0 (with some exceptions, namely the 4 decks always visible on NS6). Coming from Traktor, ITCH GUI was like a glass of iced water after five years in hell.

This is an area where personal preferences differ a lot, BTW what for some is a "sparse" look with wasted real estate to me is a no-nonsense interface with critical infos available at a glance, no distractions, no frills, something that makes me really focus on my music and my people. Dieter Rams would call it "transparent".

+1
My feelings also. Just different tastes is what it comes down to. But you can tell Serato's mission here was to create a non-sensical, clutter free GUI environment and I think they nailed it overall. However tweaks are needed like the NS6 4/2 deck visibility issue and some other things that I'm sure are on there plate. ;-)
DJ.Tyme 7:36 PM - 2 December, 2011
Quote:

+1
DJ Oleg 9:16 PM - 2 December, 2011
Its been mentioned a lot already but an alternative view for 4 deck controllers would be nice. Either a way to remove 2 decks when they are unused, or maybe a collapsed view for inactive/unselected decks where it still shows you the track info but without any wave forms. My 13 inch screen could be soo much more usable with something like this.

Also, how about a way to unload a track from a deck, hold shift/delete and either LOAD A or B could unload it?
selkie 9:20 PM - 2 December, 2011
I'm sure they looking into it, is a very obvious and commented flaw
djcerla 9:40 PM - 2 December, 2011
Quote:
Its been mentioned a lot already but an alternative view for 4 deck controllers would be nice. Either a way to remove 2 decks when they are unused, or maybe a collapsed view for inactive/unselected decks where it still shows you the track info but without any wave forms.

an "intelligent" behavior would be even better.
[O/][iii][O/] 9:42 PM - 2 December, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quite the opposite. ITCH 2, put aside a Traktor GUI, looks like coming from 2020 (try it). And it's way less cluttered or, as I like to say, military. Just my 0.2.

Agree 100%
irieproductions 11:22 PM - 2 December, 2011
Quote:

AHAHAH happened to me.
RodrigoVolta 2:32 AM - 3 December, 2011
01)- Fix BPM/Beat Grid detection engine (currently is terrible!).
02)- Fix MasterTempo algorithm (currently is terrible!).
03)- Fix DDJ-S1 Pitch LED not light yet (It was supposed to have fixed this a long time!).
04)- Fix DDJ-S1 Crate Button LED does not work fine (since 2.0 version).
05)- Include "#" header and color header when using SHORT in ALPHABET SEARCH (DDJ-S1).
06)- Include "LIKE A CDJ" CUE function (anyone who has used CDJ know what I mean)!!!
07)- Bests AND MUCH MORE effects!!!
08)- MIDI MAPPER (like a VirtualDJ, Traktor, etc)!!!!
09)- Include a option to adjust PITCH BEND sensivity.
10)- Repair Database button/option.
11)- Option to export Crates to M3U format for futures imports/restore backups.
phatbob 2:55 AM - 3 December, 2011
01: 12000 tracks in my library, maybe 5 have wrong bpm.

02: Not the best but not the worst.

03: You are literally the ONLY person in the world who gives a toss about this.

04: Ditto. Not FUNCTIONALLY important.

05: Not functionally important.

06: There are so many facilities for cueing accurately in Itch. Set cue points before your gig.

07: FX need work, but they are better than the first version of Itch (none), no doubt they'll be improved in time.

08: Agreed, would be nice to see. Pretty confident that's coming.

09: Why? Not noticed anyone else asking for this.

10: Why? In 6 years my database has got corrupted once, and there are clear instructions on the site.

11: There are plenty of ways to export/backup your crates and info.

Seems to me a lot of your issues are with your Pioneer controller specifically, yet you totally give Pioneer a pass in your other post. Perhaps you should consider that the DDJ-S1 might just be a bit shit.
Solidsnake 10:57 AM - 3 December, 2011
Quote:

06: There are so many facilities for cueing accurately in Itch. Set cue points before your gig.

07: FX need work, but they are better than the first version of Itch (none), no doubt they'll be improved in time.

10: Why? In 6 years my database has got corrupted once, and there are clear instructions on the site.

Seems to me a lot of your issues are with your Pioneer controller specifically, yet you totally give Pioneer a pass in your other post. Perhaps you should consider that the DDJ-S1 might just be a bit shit.

yes but, tell us how you really feel lol
phatbob 11:09 AM - 3 December, 2011
Feature requests are fine but goddam there are some real 'entitled' attitudes on the Itch part of the forum...

serato.com
m2312 6:31 PM - 3 December, 2011
both times as in SSL
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 9:08 PM - 4 December, 2011
Hey guys, a lot of these are on our list of things we want too ;)
RodrigoVolta 1:21 AM - 5 December, 2011
Quote:
Hey guys, a lot of these are on our list of things we want too ;)

:-)
RodrigoVolta 1:55 AM - 5 December, 2011
Quote:

A: Probably the Serato must have had a exclusive version of ITCH for you or all of their 12,000 songs are identical! :-P

Quote:

A: For me, it's a very worst!

Quote:

A: If you have the DDJ-S1, it is likely that you do not even know that these LEDs are. For people like you, it will not be missed! :-P

Quote:

A: Answered in 03 question.

Quote:

A: Well, for u that probably use the notebook keyboard and mouse, it's not functionally important yet.

Quote:

A: You do not need to teach me how to work with DJ equipment. Set hotcue point is a basic! Do you know what I mean by "like a CDJ?" Have you ever used a CDJ in your life? First, find out how it works in CDJ mode CUE and then, with solid arguments, you may question me about it.

Quote:

A: OK. ITCH effects is acceptable!

Quote:

A: OK.

Quote:

A: This improvement would be to help prevent the movement of jogs of DDJ-S1 with a lot of vibration in acoustic environments such as clubs.

Quote:

A: My database is also perfect! Except that here was a lot of people complaining about corrupted database, etc.. It would be a kind of "emergency exit". Not a priority!

Quote:

A: OK.

Quote:

My equipmente is working very well, thanks!
I realize that you do not know what the difference in operation of a hardware and software. All DDJ-S1 is controlled by the ITCH and this is the one who receives and sends commands to the controller via user input. If an LED does not light up more on a new version of the program, probably the function was disabled by the programmer. The probability to have damaged the LED is negligible. My equipment is perfect, that I guarantee! Do not lock, does not fail and all controls and LEDs are working very well!
Now if you think that the Pioneer controller is a piece of shit, buy a Hercules or BCD3000 and be happy (if you do not already have one)!
phatbob 2:02 AM - 5 December, 2011
CDJ cue mode was very useful when playing on CDJs without stored hot-cues and waveforms. I think it's redundant in the age of DJ software. If you disagree that's fine.
RodrigoVolta 2:16 AM - 5 December, 2011
Quote:
CDJ cue mode was very useful when playing on CDJs without stored hot-cues and waveforms. I think it's redundant in the age of DJ software. If you disagree that's fine.

Depends on how you use the software. Now with the new ITCH skin, the waveforms can be hidden and leave only the basics and the largest playlist (I prefer it that way). If ITCH had this feature would help a lot if we wanted to return to the "old school"!

But anyway. Everyone has their opinion and it will be the Serato team decide what to do! We can only wait!
hologram 8:55 AM - 5 December, 2011
1. see the videos in itunes folders and play the audio from them
2. bridge support
3. VSL or ability for ME to run with itch as a plugin
4. midi support (Although I think this will have to come with the bridge.)
JoshYuwa 6:55 AM - 21 December, 2011
I want... no NEED the BRIDGE and MIDI mapping capabilities. I would also enjoy more FX and the ability to utilize more than 2 fx at once.
Fuidawg 8:02 AM - 21 December, 2011
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but how about putting the time remaining or time played (not sure if those are the correct terms) in the spinning platers of the software, instead of having to click on time to see how much time is left for a track, I know you can select that mode where you can see the whole wavelength horizontal but you'll notice that you don't see more of the tracks on that method, well kinda like how serato scratch live has the time in there platers etc ... my 2 cents .
Fuidawg 8:02 AM - 21 December, 2011
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but how about putting the time remaining or time played (not sure if those are the correct terms) in the spinning platers of the software, instead of having to click on time to see how much time is left for a track, I know you can select that mode where you can see the whole wavelength horizontal but you'll notice that you don't see more of the tracks on that method, well kinda like how serato scratch live has the time in there platers etc ... my 2 cents .
Ragman 9:36 AM - 21 December, 2011
Quote:

Yeh I remember someone mentioning it but doesn't hurt to throw it out there again. ;-)
DJ M-Killa 11:00 AM - 21 December, 2011
1. smaller browser, larger waveforms in vertical mode (like SSL)
2. video
3. played and remaining time showed @ one time (without clicking) like in SSL
4. Midi
5. the bridge
benictrs 11:43 AM - 21 December, 2011
video big up
RodrigoVolta 12:03 PM - 21 December, 2011
1. CDJ-CUE Mode - for use without waveforms, like a CDJ;
2. DDJ-S1 Pitch LEDs lighting in absolute mode and blicking in relative mode/sync engaged to help in dark environments;
3. More effects;
4. MIDI Mapper;
5. Elapsed and Remaining time could be showed at the same time - no change controller progress bar illumination;
6. Latency scale more accuracy - 1ms, 2ms, 3ms, etc for more precise adjustments (in some computers, it could be helpful);
7. BPM display could be in different color for fast visual identification;
951turbo 4:40 PM - 21 December, 2011
Now that Simple sync is back (Thank you!) I just want a rating system based on the iTunes rating. I have been thinking about this for a while and suggest the reason it isn't implemented is because it is not possible to overwrite rating and send it back to iTunes.

But i have a simple idea and I will try to explain it. The important thing is that we can rate songs in Itch.

1. Lets say Itch can manage to read the iTunes rating, which I think is possible because MixVibes does this. All songs only rated in iTunes rating shows as grey / watermark stars.

2. When you rate a song in Itch it shows as clear white or yellow stars.

3. Itch rating overrides iTunes rating, but if it is not possible, don't write it back to ITunes.

Until i can buy myself an ItchPod and listen to music and rate it everywhere, this would help me tremendously:)

I would really appreciate response fro the guys at Serato about this feature request and if you are planing to give us a rating system.
DJGator 1:33 AM - 22 December, 2011
1. stability
2. video support
3.deactivate automatic cue engage on headphone got startled a few times lol. ddj-s1
4. better recording mixes options for example cutting tracks while still recording like in traktor pro 2
5. fix offline mode audio playback i have to manually change audio midi settings to 41khz
Riddim Mix Solja 2:30 AM - 22 December, 2011
Stability -nuff said !
blackavenger 4:03 PM - 22 December, 2011
Quote:
3.deactivate automatic cue engage on headphone got startled a few times lol. ddj-s1

Yeah, that shizz tripped me out the first time I noticed it too. I don't mind it so much though. (NS6)
Quote:
4. better recording mixes options for example cutting tracks while still recording like in traktor pro 2

Damn, Traktor lets you do that? That's tight! Yeah, I second this request. I would LOVE this functionality!!!
Dj L-Biz 4:25 PM - 22 December, 2011
Quote:

Damn, Traktor lets you do that? That's tight! Yeah, I second this request. I would LOVE this functionality!!!

+1 for the sample layering like in traktor not sure how it could be implemented in the Itch Software though. But as features go its a real winner... its got me carefully pondering my next purchase for sure. (for me serato = stable reliable and does what it says on the box. Where as traktor is an unknown quantity for me but that sampler/resampler feature is amazing - can't stop watching the Ean Golden video and think of all the creative stuff that can be done... sad to say that feature alone makes itch seem outdated -slicing as cool as it is is not resampling)
Dj L-Biz 4:26 PM - 22 December, 2011
^ sorry blackavenger failed to use quote above
Papa Midnight 5:59 PM - 22 December, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, Traktor and VirtualDJ both have those features. I've tried both and will stick to cutting tracks after recording.
blackavenger 8:40 PM - 22 December, 2011
Quote:
I've tried both and will stick to cutting tracks after recording.

Why? They don't work very well?
Serato, Forum Moderator
Logan D 9:42 PM - 22 December, 2011
Quote:
I would really appreciate response fro the guys at Serato about this feature request and if you are planing to give us a rating system.

I know it's been discussed before and it's quite possible at some point some form of rating system will be added.
[O/][iii][O/] 10:34 PM - 22 December, 2011
I don't understand rating systems at all. Either you have solid tracks or you don't. I mean why waste time and space on tracks that aren't of the highest rating?
djcerla 12:30 AM - 23 December, 2011
Quote:
I don't understand rating systems at all. Either you have solid tracks or you don't. I mean why waste time and space on tracks that aren't of the highest rating?

In some crates (for example, the hardstyle one) I have set up the comments field with this logic:

one-word description of the track (or short instructions on how to play the track) followed by a number of +++++++ depending on how banging is the track, for example

ARABIAN +++
FROM CUE 2 ++++++++++
RAW!!! ++++++++++++++++++++

So if I need a floorfiller quick I simply get one of the longer +'d tracks. The names are helpful to remember how's the track in less frequently played genres.
selkie 1:22 AM - 23 December, 2011
I did that once with * instead of +, very helpful to have the very best...
selkie 1:23 AM - 23 December, 2011
I did that once with * instead of +, very helpful to have the very best...
[O/][iii][O/] 1:30 AM - 23 December, 2011
@cerla: ok, i can understand that. thanks
951turbo 9:35 PM - 26 December, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

I know it's been discussed before and it's quite possible at some point some form of rating system will be added.

Great! In the meantime it would be very helpful if you could make Itch just read the iTunes-rating. It could be optional just like all the other columns with info from iTunes and switched off by default, so people who don't se any need for this don't get annoyed by it.

Quote:

I can understand what you mean, but I have found a way that works for me, specially when it comes to discover music, along with having a wife and a newborn son. For me this is a hobby and my goal is to have my first performance Q2 2012:) I've been listening to the right music for a decade and last summer I invested in the necesary equipment to make it happen. The next three months I finally have the posibility to practice the V7's on a daily basis, which I'm really looking forward to do.

My digital collection contains mostly full albums, EP's, CDM's and singles. All info are there, including Album art for every song. In addition to the basic Info I have added Record Company and Catalogue number. All good songs get in "listening playlists" who over time get filtered to playlist who only contains what you call "solid tracks". So the tracks I would like to play 90% of the time is covered, but If I get requests it would help me to sort by rating to get the remix or version I prefer. Also If i want to play music from a album i know is good I would like to sort by rating. What Im trying to say is when I go outside my comfort zone i would like my ratings as a guide line.

In my own view I have the perfect organized i-Tunes library and I just ask for a little bit better integration with Itch. The columns I miss is: Rating (stars), Group (I use this for Record Company) and Album Artist (Here I put info if a album is Mixed by:....... or Unmixed, VA or Presented by:...........).

Hope Serato can fix this, but if not I will continue to work around it even if i cant get that to work exactly the way i want.
faton 4:18 PM - 28 December, 2011
yess please we Need that MIDI stuff... because u have the samples but how will u play that...
Ragman 8:21 PM - 28 December, 2011
Quote:
yess please we Need that MIDI stuff... because u have the samples but how will u play that...

on your controller...
aiwadj 2:01 AM - 2 January, 2012
1. Display Elapsed and Remaining time, without clicking (Very Important!)
2.VIDEO
3.Please disable bpm correction with Shift+Shutle. DDJ-S1 suffers from bass vibration. When presing shift, bpm of the song jumps without turning a Shutle because of bass vibration.
4. Better efects!!! Especially Delay efect. I need it like pioneer mixers have
5. Include "LIKE A CDJ" CUE function. Selected cue point must be first loop point aswell like on pioneer CDJ's
6. Flikering Wave form and Various bug fixes!!!
selkie 2:04 AM - 2 January, 2012
1.- My FX to sync

Quote:
3.Please disable bpm correction with Shift+Shutle. DDJ-S1 suffers from bass vibration. When presing shift, bpm of the song jumps without turning a Shutle because of bass vibration.

What is shift+shutle? what is the "shutle"?

Why would you want CDJ like cue? the visual waveform is precise
aiwadj 2:23 AM - 2 January, 2012
Sorry for my english, Shutlle is thing you spin around all night :)
Because i used to CDJ's future: To mark my temporary cue point then start mixing and if needed jump back by pressing second loop button.
aiwadj 2:38 AM - 2 January, 2012
OHH i forgot the bigest problem, there are a lot wrong canculated BPM's. I must use record box and edit tracks manualy, this is ridiculous!!! Maybe dynamic scaning future will help fix this problem
selkie 2:40 AM - 2 January, 2012
IS so easy to manually fix wrong bpm, just delete the grid, put a marker in the first down beat, the put a marker a few bars later and delete it... there you have a very accurate bpm... then go to the end of the file and adjust the grid to be perfect...
aiwadj 3:07 AM - 2 January, 2012
i didn't understant, then i put a marker in the first down beat, it puts all the markers, i cant delete separate markers! thanks
Quote:
IS so easy to manually fix wrong bpm, just delete the grid, put a marker in the first down beat, the put a marker a few bars later and delete it... there you have a very accurate bpm... then go to the end of the file and adjust the grid to be perfect...

i didn't understant, then i put a marker in the first down beat, it puts all the markers, i cant delete separate markers! thanks
aiwadj 3:48 AM - 2 January, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

OK, i get it thanks. But it not helps, when song bpm changes in a middle (for example slows down) I think dynamic scaning future should hepl
aiwadj 3:52 AM - 2 January, 2012
Did i mentioned smallest text shift issue? :)
RodrigoVolta 10:26 AM - 2 January, 2012
Quote:
OHH i forgot the bigest problem, there are a lot wrong canculated BPM's. I must use record box and edit tracks manualy, this is ridiculous!!! Maybe dynamic scaning future will help fix this problem

I totally agree. I already mentioned this in various topics and still have people who think I'm crazy when I talk about it! Apparently this will not be solved in the short term. If the Pitch LEDs do not back to light the Serato is bothering to fix, the problem of BPM / Beatgrid which is much more serious, it will be fixed in the short term ...
Afdj 12:44 PM - 2 January, 2012
Automix or Autofader...for "cocktail/preGig/PreParty" situation!!
RodrigoVolta 1:32 PM - 2 January, 2012
Quote:
Automix or Autofader...for "cocktail/preGig/PreParty" situation!!

Yes! For that only!
Actually, Itch is same a CDJ, with CONTINUOUS PLAY only and REPEAT!
RodrigoVolta 2:04 PM - 2 January, 2012
Quote:
1.- My FX to sync

Quote:

What is shift+shutle? what is the "shutle"?

Why would you want CDJ like cue? the visual waveform is precise

SHIFT+SHUTTLE adjust the Grid in song, 'fittig' it! But it's not usual in severals cases, however, better with it than without it!

Unfortunately, bass vibrations is a hardware problem and this is not so easy to solve. Some suggestions is put DDJ-S1 in a confortable surface (like a EVA or foam surface) or stay the equipment away from vibration sources. A Hardcase is a good solution!

'CDJ like CUE' would be great when using the simple skin visual WITHOUT WAVEFORMS (browse mode)! This function could be disabled in SETUP!
selkie 2:59 PM - 2 January, 2012
You can lock your grids once you have them right... CTRL+ click on the far left column in the catalog...
VxJasonxV 5:06 PM - 2 January, 2012
The column that has the iTunes / Media Status (invalid, corrupt, missing, etc.) icon?
selkie 5:13 PM - 2 January, 2012
Quote:
The column that has the iTunes / Media Status (invalid, corrupt, missing, etc.) icon?

yes, that one, ctrl+click on that space, then you will see a green padlock
VxJasonxV 5:50 PM - 2 January, 2012
neat
RodrigoVolta 2:23 PM - 3 January, 2012
Performance = Good
Reliability = Good
Sound Quality = Excelent
Extras = Not see yet
Sync = Good - not lock BPM like 2.0.1
Effects = Very good - still need to add more effects.

Some solved:
- DDJ-S1 Crate LED is working very well.
- DDJ-S1 Shift+Jump is working.
- Vertical Waveforms have a beatmatch now! Great!
- SimpleSync and SmartSync was introduced now! Great!
- Stability.

Not solved yet:
- DDJ-S1 Pitch LEDs is not working yet (Oh, my God, I need that working!).
- BPM/BeatGrid algorithm is not working fine yet (wrong BPM value in some songs, grid not fit corretly in waveform).
- MasterTempo is not good yet (robotized sound when negative pitch is engagged).
aiwadj 8:44 PM - 3 January, 2012
Hi again, i didn't know how to describe one more ilogical thing in ddj-S1. I have found misterkong have mentioned about this and this is absolute true!
"when the song will be loaded into a deck, itch go to its first audio, or downbeat marker and wait for play - thats good - but no cue marker will be stetted. that means i must alway press cue first before i play it, otherwise, when i return with cue, then i lost this position and the track cursor goes to the song's total beginning"
Erik Coleman 1:50 AM - 4 January, 2012
Itch needs the bridge feature. I want to use it but I can't afford to switch all my equipment. Please add it to itch..
DJ Cs 10:25 PM - 4 January, 2012
Quote:
Itch needs the bridge feature. I want to use it but I can't afford to switch all my equipment. Please add it to itch..

The Bridge and to a lesser extent (for me), video for Itch are my top requests.

One other thing......FILE MANAGEMENT W/ SYNC to what is on your hard drive already !!!!
RodrigoVolta 11:57 PM - 4 January, 2012
Sorry by my ignorance, but could someone explain to me what would be "bridge"?

:-|
selkie 12:00 AM - 5 January, 2012
serato.com/thebridge
RodrigoVolta 1:49 AM - 5 January, 2012
Great!
Tks!
DJ Marc J 10:08 PM - 23 February, 2012
effects effect effects !... and more effects...

LIKE DAS EFFECTS ... WE WANT EFX..
Fuidawg 10:56 PM - 23 February, 2012
It'll be cool to have the track remaining and how much has played for lack of better term instead of switching see how far in the track you are ...
RodrigoVolta 2:21 AM - 24 February, 2012
- Remain Time and Elapsed Time showed at same time (like VDJ, Traktor, etc).
- DDJ-S1 Pitch LED working (absolute mode)!
- BPM/BeatGrid algorithm is not working fine yet (wrong BPM value in some songs, grid not fit corretly in waveform).
- MasterTempo is not good yet (robotized sound when negative/positive pitch is engagged).
- More effects.
- "Like a CDJ" CUE mode.

Waiting a long long time for a new ITCH version that have a one suggestions above...
RodrigoVolta 2:23 AM - 24 February, 2012
- Include "#" and "color" headers in ALPHABETIC SEARCH short mode.
Detroit's DJ Skillz!!! 3:11 PM - 24 February, 2012
1. IMPROVED KEY LOCK!!!!! (I'm willing to pay for this!)
2. Make it easier for the software to find and add "new" tracks.
3. Midi mapping.
dj lashes 3:16 PM - 24 February, 2012
Quote:
1. IMPROVED KEY LOCK!!!!! (I'm willing to pay for this!)
3. Midi mapping.

1. you paid for it already lol
2. +100000000 live folder to crate updates would be cool.
3 would be great but i think there gonna hold back
VxJasonxV 7:41 AM - 25 February, 2012
Quote:

If you use the iTunes integration, you can cheat at this by making a Smart Playlist. I have one just specifically for iTunes / Casual Listening, but I could very easily drop it in via ITCH. Create a new smart playlist in iTunes, and...

Well, do this:
i.imgur.com

(P.S. Serato? Any reason this thread is still open? Or at least rename it to 2.2?)
m2312 7:48 PM - 26 February, 2012
Remain Time and Elapsed Time showed at same time
m2312 7:49 PM - 26 February, 2012
Cuepoint labels as in SSL
selkie 8:05 PM - 26 February, 2012
Quote:

I would love this, and SEEING the cue points, is very difficult to manage 8 cue points per track mentally
benictrs 8:25 PM - 26 February, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

I would love this, and SEEING the cue points, is very difficult to manage 8 cue points per track mentally

+1