Serato DJ key detection allows you to analyse the root key for your tracks, display this in multiple formats and organise your library harmonically to help craft the smoothest mixes. Watch the video above for a tutorial on analysing your music to add key info, and how to display this how you want in the Serato DJ library.
Serato DJ Key Detection
- Analyse the root key of your tracks in the Serato DJ Offline Player.
- Organize your Serato DJ library by key.
- Coloured key display in the Serato DJ library for quick and easy recognition and key matching.
- Choose one format to display key for all your tracks, whether analysed in Serato DJ or elsewhere. Display Camelot, Open Key, Musical Key notation or Original Tag (what’s already in your files).
- Key is written to your track. View this info in any other music software that supports ID3 tags.
Serato DJ key analysis is developed by Serato.
Let us know if you have any questions in the comments section below!