This release includes improvements focused on feedback from users to deliver one of our best updates yet, along with official support for the Reloop RMX-90 DVS mixer.
DVS Sync Improvements
Serato DJ 1.9.6 includes a number of exciting and important improvements for DVS users including:
- New Anti-Drift option which allows DVS users to stabilize the BPM of playing tracks, perfect for long mixes and blends.
- Smart Sync is now available for DVS users. Sync multiple tracks and sources together easily without tracks falling out of beat.
- New option to allow pitch adjustments to make the BPM of all decks in sync follow.
- Improvements to Needle Drop sensitivity, for increased performance with the Sticker Lock feature and more.
1.9.6 includes a number of exciting performance enhancements focused on improving your workflow:
- Pitch Play mappings for selected supported hardware, including the Pioneer DJ DDJ-SX, DJM-S9, Numark NS7III, NVII and more (requires Pitch ‘n Time DJ license).
- Favorite FX banks option allows you to easily recall your favorite FX configurations.
- Chronological Loops option for saving your Loops in chronological order.
- Loops can now be reordered into your preferred order.
- Enable/Disable Hot Cues option in setup menu.
Reloop RMX-90 DVS
Plug-and-play support for the all new Reloop RMX-90 DVS 4-channel mixer.
The Reloop RMX-90 is Serato DJ and DVS enabled and features 12 Beat FX, channel filters, USB hub & MIDI support.
Stability Enhancements and Improvements
We’ve been listening closely to our users and worked to include significant stability improvements on your most requested features. This includes:
- Dictate Smart Crates by key notation.
- Scratching no longer jumps out of a Loop.
- Audio optimizations.
- Memory optimizations and much more.
All Free Trials Reset
All Serato DJ trials have been reset and any user with supported Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ hardware can now trial the full Serato DJ Suite, which includes Serato DJ and all the Expansion Packs.
Read the full list of bug fixes, changes and additions in the Serato 1.9.6 release notes below.