DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Some SOLID Reasons of Why I Use A MAC

DJMark 6:31 PM - 15 May, 2013
1) There are NO Windows/generic laptops available, at ANY price, that have the build-quality and mechanical integrity of the MacBook Pro's "unibody" design. There are some cosmetic pretenders (Samsung's recent laptops come to mind) and Windows/generic laptops are generally looking quite a lot better cosmetically than they did a few years ago, but the similarities are only on the surface.

2) I need to use both Mac OS and Windows for different tasks. I can do both on a MacBook Pro. It's not possible to do both on a Windows/generic laptop without hacking. Anyone using a "hacked" system configuration for work purposes is a moron.

3) The real-world need to worry about malware on Mac OS is about 1,000 times less than on any version of Windows, and I refuse to use Windows for any internet-related purpose.

3a) I guess if I didn't actually need Mac OS and/or didn't care about the hardware build-quality, I'd be dual-booting Windows and Linux (the latter for anything internet-related).

4) The price differences between Mac/Windows hardware become a lot less of an issue when comparing hardware that is actually equivalent (something most people don't bother to do).

5) The Mac OS doesn't incorporate copy-protection so there's much less complication when making system upgrades (such as a new boot drive) or cloning/migrating boot drives.
Papa Midnight 8:01 PM - 15 May, 2013
Papa Midnight 8:21 PM - 15 May, 2013
I can't believe this dude just started another pointless Mac vs PC thread...

Quote:
1) There are NO Windows/generic laptops available, at ANY price, that have the build-quality and mechanical integrity of the MacBook Pro's "unibody" design.

So let me get this straight. I should just pretend that the Lenovo Thinkpad T series notepad, the single most bland, generic-looking business notebook on the planet that has been in existence and not changed it's design (except to go from 4:3/5:4 to 16:10/16:9) since the year 2000 has not existed for over a decade. Yes?

Quote:
2) I need to use both Mac OS and Windows for different tasks. I can do both on a MacBook Pro. It's not possible to do both on a Windows/generic laptop without hacking. Anyone using a "hacked" system configuration for work purposes is a moron.

upload.wikimedia.org
All morons huh?

Quote:
3) The real-world need to worry about malware on Mac OS is about 1,000 times less than on any version of Windows, and I refuse to use Windows for any internet-related purpose.

Please don't make me actually explain the simple theory surrounding maximum destruction and fallout resultant from the delivery of maximum payload.

Quote:
3a) I guess if I didn't actually need Mac OS and/or didn't care about the hardware build-quality, I'd be dual-booting Windows and Linux (the latter for anything internet-related).

i44.tinypic.com

Quote:
4) The price differences between Mac/Windows hardware become a lot less of an issue when comparing hardware that is actually equivalent (something most people don't bother to do).

Wait, are you telling me that if someone spent the same on a PC notebook that they did on a Mac (P.S.: They use the exact same components) that they'd have less problems? Hmm....

By the way, the specifications of a 15" MacBook Pro (Retina and Non-Retina) are far-exceeded by machines that cost significantly less and don't use sub-standard parts.

Compare: www.apple.com with www.newegg.com just to pick a random example.

Quote:
5) The Mac OS doesn't incorporate copy-protection so there's much less complication when making system upgrades (such as a new boot drive) or cloning/migrating boot drives.

OS X doesn't incorporate what?! You mean the first mainstream OS to use EFI doesn't cause complications with migrating drives across hardware? Oh wow...

Cloning/Migrating drives is complicated in Windows? Seriously?
gparted, Paragon, Symantec Ghost, diskpart (Windows' own built in utility), xxcopy, xxclone, Acronis, easis, ntfsresize; the sheer number of tools to clone an NTFS partition is laughable.

Please take this ridiculousness elsewhere.
DJ DisGrace 8:30 PM - 15 May, 2013
*tracking
DJMark 8:35 PM - 15 May, 2013
Quote:
*tracking

Unlike some posters, I don't waste time responding to stupidity.

Probably not much to track.
DJ DisGrace 8:37 PM - 15 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
*tracking

i163.photobucket.com
DJMark 8:41 PM - 15 May, 2013
LOL.

Seriously, number of people I know running Windows that have suffered malware: hundreds. Number of people I know running Macs that have suffered malware: zero.

Honestly not sure what all that other crap was about, and don't really care.
MrMontana 8:49 PM - 15 May, 2013
I'm not entirely sure what the purpose of your post is?

You've stated some relatively vague reasons which are very obviously based on empirical observation and not facts backed up by credible sources, arguments backed by facts and so on. Presumably to... say you think 'Mac is best'?
DJMark 8:54 PM - 15 May, 2013
I need to run both Mac OS and Windows.

There's no *supported* way to do that without buying a Mac.

That's reason enough right there.

Show me the "credible sources" that say there's as much threat of suffering malware on Mac OS as there is on Windows.
MrMontana 8:58 PM - 15 May, 2013
Quote:
I need to run both Mac OS and Windows.

There's no *supported* way to do that without buying a Mac.

That's reason enough right there.

Show me the "credible sources" that say there's as much threat of suffering malware on Mac OS as there is on Windows.

What you've just posted is a personal reason for *you* to be using a Macbook. How is that, in any sense, relevant to the rest of us here? What value am I supposed to be gaining when I read your initial post?
DJMark 9:00 PM - 15 May, 2013
Because it's all about ME, of course.

LOL/SMH.
 6 9:15 PM - 15 May, 2013
Quote:

LOL/SMH.

Yup. It says right on the thread title. lmao
DJRemixEnt 9:28 PM - 15 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

LOL/SMH.

Cant argue with the truth...lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:42 PM - 15 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOL/SMH.

Cant argue with the truth...lol

Basically
Papa Midnight 11:09 PM - 15 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*tracking

i163.photobucket.com

...and I did...
What have I done?!
o_0

i.imgur.com
Laz219 11:31 PM - 15 May, 2013
I do not understand the point of this thread, in any way.

Use whatever you want, for whatever reason you want.
pdidy 12:25 AM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
I do not understand the point of this thread, in any way.

Use whatever you want, for whatever reason you want.

and he is, read the title....lol
Laz219 12:28 AM - 16 May, 2013
Maybe I should re-phrase that then....
Why exactly do I care?
 6 12:36 AM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Maybe I should re-phrase that then....
Why exactly do I care?

You have to answer that question yourself. lol

nm
pdidy 12:42 AM - 16 May, 2013
@Papa Midnight....

(stirring the pot for entertainment)

Had DJMark stated "Serato recommends Macbook pro's for use with serato".....

What would your rebuttal have been ?
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 12:44 AM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:

LOL/SMH.

HERE'S (another) JOHNNY!!!!!!!! lol

: )

For those wondering why he made the thread.... Probably just thinking out loud after spending weeks tracking this one: serato.com
DJ DisGrace 12:53 AM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

LOL/SMH.

For those wondering why he made the thread.... Probably just thinking out loud after spending weeks tracking this one: serato.com

more like months... and then when the moment of truth finally arrives, Johnny goes out and buys a 6yr old Windows machine
 6 1:02 AM - 16 May, 2013
Well, they wouldn't take his food stamps at the Mac store. lmao

nm
Papa Midnight 1:06 AM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
@Papa Midnight....

No rebuttal. I would've taken it as they finally just owned up and admitted that the Windows version is in terrible need of a rebuild from the ground up.
pdidy 2:40 AM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
@Papa Midnight....

No rebuttal. I would've taken it as they finally just owned up and admitted that the Windows version is in terrible need of a rebuild from the ground up.

good answer....
Dj JesC 2:48 AM - 16 May, 2013
waiting on Johhny's reply....
DJMark 3:46 AM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:

He will never reply because it's not about him.
MrMontana 8:36 AM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
@Papa Midnight....

Are your experiences with Serato on Windows really that bad? I'm very much a new user of Serato, specifically serato dj + ddj-sx, but as I haven't tried the setup out at a club yet with the inevitable vibrations affecting the machine, general heat in the room, playing for 7 hours straight etc etc I don't have any real performance metric yet.

To be specific, I'm not talking about whether OSX is better than Windows or tastes better on bread than Linux etc etc... but about whether the software is unstable or is otherwise unworkable for DJing on Windows? I assume a properly specced 'modern' laptop that goes well beyond their recommended specs.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:01 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:

LOL/SMH.

I am NOT mad at that....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:01 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

LOL/SMH.

Often imitated, but never duplicated....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:05 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

He will never reply because it's not about him.

Quote:
I can't believe this dude just started another pointless Mac vs PC thread...

Quote:
1) There are NO Windows/generic laptops available, at ANY price, that have the build-quality and mechanical integrity of the MacBook Pro's "unibody" design.

So let me get this straight. I should just pretend that the Lenovo Thinkpad T series notepad, the single most bland, generic-looking business notebook on the planet that has been in existence and not changed it's design (except to go from 4:3/5:4 to 16:10/16:9) since the year 2000 has not existed for over a decade. Yes?

Quote:

upload.wikimedia.org
All morons huh?

Quote:

Please don't make me actually explain the simple theory surrounding maximum destruction and fallout resultant from the delivery of maximum payload.

Quote:

i44.tinypic.com

Quote:

Wait, are you telling me that if someone spent the same on a PC notebook that they did on a Mac (P.S.: They use the exact same components) that they'd have less problems? Hmm....

By the way, the specifications of a 15" MacBook Pro (Retina and Non-Retina) are far-exceeded by machines that cost significantly less and don't use sub-standard parts.

Compare: www.apple.com with www.newegg.com just to pick a random example.

Quote:

OS X doesn't incorporate what?! You mean the first mainstream OS to use EFI doesn't cause complications with migrating drives across hardware? Oh wow...

Cloning/Migrating drives is complicated in Windows? Seriously?
gparted, Paragon, Symantec Ghost, diskpart (Windows' own built in utility), xxcopy, xxclone, Acronis, easis, ntfsresize; the sheer number of tools to clone an NTFS partition is laughable.

Please take this ridiculousness elsewhere.

www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:09 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOL/SMH.

more like months... and then when the moment of truth finally arrives, Johnny goes out and buys a 6yr old Windows machine

For a 300 bucks and less than a week to do my next gig....

AGAIN, I didn't have the money, time, and assigned priority to support buying THE MAC that I would WANT to buy at the time...

Some of your lives REVOLVE around this argument, I have kids in college man...

The time will come....I've already admitted that I should get a MAC for DJ'ing, so all this "Extraness" is just, well...

Syndication....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:17 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:

^^^^THIIIISSSSSS^^^^ As I created THIS THREAD WHEN SERATO ACTUALLY DID ADMIT IT, vs. being on the fence ! -> serato.com

For a minute, the MAC vs. PC war has raged on this boards, with the main question being "Ok, WHY is a MAC better for DJ'ing?"

And all ANY MACBOY could say was "It's just better" 0_o - REALLY? No stats? No real comparison tests? Not even a signoff from Serato? (until here -> serato.com )

C'mon son...

We "Windows" generally don't mind digging INTO the technology to figure out "How" and "Why", vs. the average MAC dude who, to put it nicely, "Only cares that it works"...

No dis, but that's how it is...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:23 PM - 16 May, 2013
And as for running 1.9.1, there are PLENTY of DJ's who still run it...

WHY?

Because they aren't interested in EFFECTS, NEW FONTS, or NEW BUGS, and OLD BUGS, that y'all complain about with each release...

The only time I ran into an issue with Serato was when I attempted to upgrade to a "Higher End" IBM T410...

I wasn't having any USB dropouts, crashing, the latency was exactly equivalent to vinyl, as I made exact video comparisons, and "It Just Worked"...
DJRemixEnt 1:35 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
"Only cares that it works"...

Isnt that the whole point?
Papa Midnight 2:19 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
"Only cares that it works"...

Isnt that the whole point?

I believe it is best compared to people who buy cars, but have not even the most basic idea of how they work or their maintenance requirements and, "only care if it just works."

Ironically, these are usually the same people who get fleeced for hundreds of dollars by repair shops.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@Papa Midnight....

Are your experiences with Serato on Windows really that bad? [...] whether the software is unstable or is otherwise unworkable for DJing on Windows? I assume a properly specced 'modern' laptop that goes well beyond their recommended specs.

Where do I start...
 6 3:46 PM - 16 May, 2013
I disagree with the cars analogy. Most people like that can afford to buy a brand new car when it starts to fail.

nm
Papa Midnight 4:22 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
I disagree with the cars analogy. Most people like that can afford to buy a brand new car when it starts to fail.

nm

Not in my experience. It's not about when cars start to fail as much as when you have a car in relatively pristine condition, go in for a routine oil change, all your fluids are good, and then you are told you need this, that, the other, etc.; and the point wasn't about the ability to drop cash so much as it is about the mentality by those persons who know little to nothing about what they own and operate, and end up getting taken advantage of.
ConstantElevation 4:35 PM - 16 May, 2013
oh man.... well i say FUCK APPLE i don't support monopolies... read some of this thread and hmmm evidently some Djs just dick ride some brands. most IT heads will tell you PC is the better, but the pretty boys, and cool people and trend followers will swear apple is the shit. hey W.e floats your boat :-)
 6 5:11 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Not in my experience. It's not about when cars start to fail as much as when you have a car in relatively pristine condition, go in for a routine oil change, all your fluids are good, and then you are told you need this, that, the other, etc.; and the point wasn't about the ability to drop cash so much as it is about the mentality by those persons who know little to nothing about what they own and operate, and end up getting taken advantage of.

Again, if you have the cash. Who cares?
 6 5:14 PM - 16 May, 2013
For instance, when I go in for a routine oil change, they will tell me (not all the time, mind you, but when it needs it) that my air filter needs changing. And, they quote me a price. Of course, I know it's ridiculous to pay that price and do it on my own and save money.

Same thing when they say my cabin filter needs to be changed. Again, I can do it myself and change money, and I do. But, for people who have money. They DON'T NEED TO DO THAT. They can pay to have it changed. Who cares?

I know how to change a flat, but I rather have the guy from AAA do it. I know how to do an oil change for cheap, but I rather pay someone to do it. Again, nothing wrong with that.

nm
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 5:15 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
oh man.... well i say FUCK APPLE i don't support monopolies... read some of this thread and hmmm evidently some Djs just want shit that works. most IT heads will tell you PC keeps them employed by breaking, conflicting and messing up, but the pretty boys, and cool people and trend followers all know apple is the shit. hey W.e floats your boat :-)

fixed?
 6 5:16 PM - 16 May, 2013
Now, back to computers - some of us know to upgrade our own RAM for cheap, or to install a second drive for cheap. But, some folks don't... and if they have the money, they don't care to learn. Again, nothing wrong with that.

But, Johnny on the other thread knows he wants a Mac, but can't afford it.

Now that is a bad combination. lol

nm
the_black_one 5:20 PM - 16 May, 2013
Old man can pick up a used MAC for cheap... But all he wants to do run to windows 95 and hug it.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:23 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Now, back to computers - some of us know to upgrade our own RAM for cheap, or to install a second drive for cheap. But, some folks don't... and if they have the money, they don't care to learn. Again, nothing wrong with that.

nm

Which is sad, he said it himself hes saving up to send his kid to college for an art degree, so clearly he dosent mind wasting money on crap
djaction 5:24 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Which is sad, he said it himself hes saving up to send his kid to college for an art degree, so clearly he dosent mind wasting money on crap

DAYUUMMMMMM.

Didn't think it was possible but Bezzle just killed a ghost.
 6 5:27 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:

hahahaha

Checkmate

nm
DJRemixEnt 6:37 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
I believe it is best compared to people who buy cars, but have not even the most basic idea of how they work or their maintenance requirements and, "only care if it just works."

this analogy is wrong on so many levels.
DJRemixEnt 6:39 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Watchwww.youtube.com
pdidy 7:57 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
oh man.... well i say FUCK APPLE i don't support monopolies... read some of this thread and hmmm evidently some Djs just dick ride some brands. most IT heads will tell you PC is the better, but the pretty boys, and cool people and trend followers will swear apple is the shit. hey W.e floats your boat :-)

I honestly don't mean this as an insult but I so miss the days when djs were dumb enough to think like you...no seriously.

I started using Serato back in 2004 years before my dj pears had any idea what the hell it was. Between 2006 an 2010 they all made the switch over to Serato and I became known as that goto guy to get your pc tweaked,configured or repaired. That Lil side hustle was clearing about $200 a week up until everybody jumped on the bandwagon an switched to Mac by 2010. I still do pc repairs for regular peeps but dj repairs is dead.....
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 8:05 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
I honestly don't mean this as an insult but I so miss the days when djs were dumb enough to think like you...no seriously.

Between 2006 an 2010 they all made the switch over to Serato and I became known as that goto guy to get your pc tweaked,configured or repaired. That Lil side hustle was clearing about $200 a week

hmmmm... evidently some Djs just want shit that works (Mac). but most IT heads will tell you PC keeps them employed by breaking, conflicting and messing up,
stream1.gifsoup.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:46 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:

I have chosen to prioritize thing in life, and that thought process has rewarded me handsomely... :-)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:47 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:

Well, we see YOUR PARENTS didn't WASTE A single DIME on you...lmao...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:49 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

I started using Serato back in 2004 years before my dj pears had any idea what the hell it was. Between 2006 an 2010 they all made the switch over to Serato and I became known as that goto guy to get your pc tweaked,configured or repaired. That Lil side hustle was clearing about $200 a week up until everybody jumped on the bandwagon an switched to Mac by 2010. I still do pc repairs for regular peeps but dj repairs is dead.....

This here is true...

Had a cat that had PC problems all day....

He switched to a MAC...

Haven't seen him since...

And again, I'm convinced of buying one, but I have some things to take care of first, so...

Stay tuned! :-)
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:55 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Well, we see YOUR PARENTS didn't WASTE A single DIME on you...lmao...

True story, excuse me i have to get back to coding/debugging this software...lemme know how your daughters drawing of a turtle works out for her
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:56 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:

And again, I'm convinced of buying one, but I have some things to take care of first, so...

Watchwww.youtube.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:58 PM - 16 May, 2013
Lmfao johnnys saving up all his money to send his daughter to art school.....id pay to see his face when he gets the call on her first day asking for a mac like all the other art students....his first mac wont even be his...poor guy
the_black_one 9:17 PM - 16 May, 2013
Lol..... First Mac not even his....
DJRemixEnt 9:48 PM - 16 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

haha... reminded me of this dude: Watchwww.youtube.com
ConstantElevation 12:58 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

@pdidy eh depends fam... i been using pc for the longest mind you i have access to macs... I NEVER EVER had to get my "pc fix" i never had problems or anything... then again i am TECH SAVVY so i know more or less WTF i am doing. pc always runs fast and never breaks on me... Pc i used for both DJing music production and Graphic work... of course my lap top is only for DJing....

so as you can see maybe macs are just for Stupid less tech savvy people. \('_')/

i never had a problem nor have i ever had to go to a PC guy to get my shit fixed. it is w.e floats your boat. but i do have to say the NECK for apple products is SERIOUS
DJMark 1:06 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
of course my lap top is only for DJing

That seems like a totally backward and expensive approach, but typical of the "PC"/"Windows"/"IT" mentality.
ConstantElevation 1:10 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

That seems like a totally backward and expensive approach, but typical of the "PC"/"Windows"/"IT" mentality.

nope my laptop was only 400 and change... and it is like 4+ years o_O ahhhhh and still running like it is the FLASH ......

and what? don't you guys have a dedicated laptop only for Djing?
Logisticalstyles 1:22 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

nope my laptop was only 400 and change... and it is like 4+ years o_O ahhhhh and still running like it is the FLASH ......

I only DJ with a certain laptop (MBP) but I also do other tasks with it.
Laz219 1:26 AM - 17 May, 2013
I only use my macbook for SSL, because I hate OSX.
DJMark 1:33 AM - 17 May, 2013
LOL.

Enough said.
 6 1:35 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't. It would be a dumb purchase if I did that. I use it to run my graphic design business and everything else you can think of. It handles all tasks well.

But yeah, to each his own.

nm
ConstantElevation 1:44 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
I don't. It would be a dumb purchase if I did that. I use it to run my graphic design business and everything else you can think of. It handles all tasks well.

But yeah, to each his own.

nm

Don't see how having dedicated laptop is a dumb purchase?? if anything it is a great idea. i also run a bit of a design hustle but i handle that on my Gangster HULK desktop that i used for every other shit :-)

but your right to each their own if it works it works.
djaction 1:55 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quickest way to end the Mac vs PC debate.. Try running serato video / mix emergency on a PC with even twice the specs of a macbook .. Ain't happenin.
ConstantElevation 2:18 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
Quickest way to end the Mac vs PC debate.. Try running serato video / mix emergency on a PC with even twice the specs of a macbook .. Ain't happenin.

That has nothing to do with the thread -_- it is not even a debate
DJMark 2:25 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
That has nothing to do with the thread -_- it is not even a debate

Has EVERYTHING to do with this thread:

Quote:
I need to use both Mac OS and Windows for different tasks
pdidy 2:26 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:

That "dedicated laptop only for Djing" evolved from windows pc issues like virus and such.

Mac users have learned they dont have to do that anymore and tend to use their macs for any and everything ......even porn ;)

Btw in my opinion the mac vs pc debate really ended like 2-3 years ago.....Even the most advanced pc users have acknowledged this already. But there will always be hold outs.....lol
pdidy 2:28 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
Even the most advanced pc users have acknowledged this already.

In regards to djing /music/ video .........
ConstantElevation 2:44 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
That "dedicated laptop only for Djing" evolved from windows pc issues like virus and such.

Mac users have learned they dont have to do that anymore and tend to use their macs for any and everything ......even porn ;)

@ pdidy -_- i never had a virus or had to deal with such troubles. it is called knowing your ways in the internet lol. i had to pull up some porn in my Dj laptop on some occasions lol never had virus or anything. and DEDICATED LAPTOP is simply cause i like to keep organize and i get a better sense professionalism IMO. but that is just me. again w.e floats your boats Kids
pdidy 2:59 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
@ pdidy -_- i never had a virus or had to deal with such troubles. it is called knowing your ways in the internet lol.

sure but thats expected from advanced windows users like ourselves.......I reluctantly had to admit to myself that most people including djs dont no shit about windows pcs and they never will nor do they really care to learn to be honest....
ConstantElevation 3:26 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
sure but thats expected from advanced windows users like ourselves.......I reluctantly had to admit to myself that most people including djs dont no shit about windows pcs and they never will nor do they really care to learn to be honest....

absolute concurrence..... +1000
static.fjcdn.com
DJRemixEnt 3:42 AM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
nor do they really care to learn to be honest....

yup...just gimme somthin that works and im happy.
Laz219 3:44 AM - 17 May, 2013
Definitely, I've got a housemate that constantly comes to me for help with the simplest of tasks. Essentially just leaving me to do it, rather than asking to be shown how to do it.

Although half the time if I'm busy, he'll sit for a few minutes and then "Oh, I figured it out...don't worry"
Seems if I'm around, there's no point trying to figure things out- easier just to make me do it.
d:raf 4:43 AM - 17 May, 2013
Dammit Jim, I'm a DJ, not an IT specialist!

www.sherylfranklin.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:13 PM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

@ pdidy -_- i never had a virus or had to deal with such troubles. it is called knowing your ways in the internet lol. i had to pull up some porn in my Dj laptop on some occasions lol never had virus or anything. and DEDICATED LAPTOP is simply cause i like to keep organize and i get a better sense professionalism IMO. but that is just me. again w.e floats your boats Kids

Thats the point, i use my mac to search the shady underbelly of the net, ill be in it watchin hidden cams of midgets fucking coffee tables while searching a russian warez site looking for a "damn son whered ya find that" sample all while djing a wedding....ZERO ISSUES, STEADILY SINGIN

Watchwww.youtube.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:16 PM - 17 May, 2013
Sayin u use a pc because you understand how they work is like fuckin a hooker with no condom because you have a medical degree and it dosent look like she has herpes
DJRemixEnt 1:02 PM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
Sayin u use a pc because you understand how they work is like fuckin a hooker with no condom because you have a medical degree and it dosent look like she has herpes

Watchwww.youtube.com
 6 1:49 PM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:

hahaha
ConstantElevation 2:45 PM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
like fuckin a hooker with no condom because you have a medical degree and it dosent look like she has herpes

that is a stupid hoe!
Watchwww.youtube.com

Quote:

Thats the point, i use my mac to search the shady underbelly of the net, ill be in it watchin hidden cams of midgets fucking coffee tables while searching a russian warez site looking for a "damn son whered ya find that" sample all while djing a wedding....ZERO ISSUES, STEADILY SINGIN

I do the SAME.... but idk about the midget porn but hey DIFF STROKES FOR DIFF FOLKS i guess lol...... and if

You needed that sample all you needed to do was tell me and if you behave i could have given it to you lol i have gigs and gigs of samples shit you never even herd b4
Papa Midnight 3:04 PM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:

...and sixxx said my analogy was bad...
 6 3:49 PM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

I didn't know Sixxx was still posting on these boards.

nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:56 PM - 17 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I didn't know Sixxx was still posting on these boards.

nm

Did someone say they saw sixxx....that dude owes me tree fuddy
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:45 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Lmfao johnnys saving up all his money to send his daughter to art school.....id pay to see his face when he gets the call on her first day asking for a mac like all the other art students....his first mac wont even be his...poor guy

And that's where you have psychological issues...

Your "Parents" gave ZERO F*cks about you, even till this day...

I heard you went to the 100 Million Hillbilly march to try and find your dad...

Any luck?

But seriously, I can understand why it touches a nerve in you to see a parent TAKE CARE of their kid, versus saying "Oh sure, words are words, teach the kids about life, there gonna grow up anyway"...

Sounds like signs of abandonment to me...

Don't worry, your Forum Fam is here...
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:10 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
I heard you went to the 100 Million Hillbilly march to try and find your dad...

nope, found a first cousin though best sex ive ever had lol ;)

Quote:
But seriously, I can understand why it touches a nerve in you to see a parent TAKE CARE of their kid

they took care of me enough make sure i went and got a degree that was worth a shit, mabye it would be a good idea for her to get a fallback minor, something a lil more dependable like mabye becomming fluent in pokemon speak or apprasing the value of toast that looks like jesus
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:34 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

they took care of me enough make sure i went and got a degree that was worth a shit, mabye it would be a good idea for her to get a fallback minor, something a lil more dependable like mabye becomming fluent in pokemon speak or apprasing the value of toast that looks like jesus

HOLD UP...

You have a DEGREE, but can't SPELL?

GTFOFH...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:38 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

GTFOFH...

For example -
Quote:

And those aren't TYPO's man....You spelled Maybe as "mabye" TWICE...

And let's not even mention "becoming"

Oh, wait, maybe your SPELLCHECK is configured for Bezzle speech....:-/

You need to graduate from School House Rock man...wtf?

Yeah, that was money well spent alright....lmao...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:38 PM - 19 May, 2013
LMAO....

Please continue.....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:45 PM - 19 May, 2013
Man, I don't know what's harder to believe...

The Bezzle has come actual DEGREE from some kind of "Accredited" Institution or cats having no criminal history....
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:48 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

GTFOFH...

For example -
Quote:

And those aren't TYPO's man....You spelled Maybe as "mabye" TWICE...

And let's not even mention "becoming"

Oh, wait, maybe your SPELLCHECK is configured for Bezzle speech....:-/

Yeah, that was money well spent alright....lmao...

and still mo edukated than ur daughter, aint that bout a bitch ;)
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:48 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

If i cant i can shoot for that art degree lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:49 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
and still mo edukated than ur daughter, aint that bout a bitch ;)

No YOU are the b*tch, but I STILL hit ya mom's off erry now and then...
AKIEM 7:49 PM - 19 May, 2013
Art degree? The irony.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:50 PM - 19 May, 2013
better get a jump on them books johnny, this one will be her best bet at a career

www.valorebooks.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:51 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Hell, I HOPE THAT'S ALL you can shoot for....cuz lord help us if you aren't shooting blanks...

The thought of Baby Bezzles runnin' around here Honey Boo Boo style ain't appealing to us hardworkin' folk...

I see your work tho...

Using that "Poor Lil' Hillbilly" storyline gets you places mayne...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:52 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
better get a jump on them books johnny, this one will be her best bet at a career

www.valorebooks.com

LMAO! Who is that?

Ms. Bezzle?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:52 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Art degree? The irony.

Whaddup Moe?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:53 PM - 19 May, 2013
As a matter of fact, let's COLOR THIS IN -> www.djjohnnym.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:53 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hell, I HOPE THAT'S ALL you can shoot for....cuz lord help us if you aren't shooting blanks...

The thought of Baby Bezzles runnin' around here Honey Boo Boo style ain't appealing to us hardworkin' folk...

I see your work tho...

Using that "Poor Lil' Hillbilly" storyline gets you places mayne...

I wouldnt be so quick to judge, from the looks of it my tax dollars will be filling your daughters studio apartment up with govt cheese for years to come
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:54 PM - 19 May, 2013
Now I could get my daughter to hook you up with a MUCH better flyer than that...

Hell, a better model too....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:54 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

I wouldnt be so quick to judge, from the looks of it my tax dollars will be filling your daughters studio apartment up with govt cheese for years to come

From the looks of that PIC, ya GIRL was filling her MIDSECTION up with Gubment Cheeze...

For YEARS gone by...
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:55 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Now I could get my daughter to hook you up

that how she plans on payin the bills? Cause drawin farm animals aint gonna cut it
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:57 PM - 19 May, 2013
I'm sayin, how the FUGG do you BREAK spellcheck?
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:57 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

From the looks of that PIC, ya GIRL was filling her MIDSECTION up with Gubment Cheeze...

For YEARS gone by...

you can do that when you can afford food, green peace gonna be doin live remotes from your garage....for only pennys a day.....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:58 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

that how she plans on payin the bills? Cause drawin farm animals aint gonna cut it

Sure isn't! I guess she shouldn't redo your girl's flyer then?
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:58 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
I'm sayin, how the FUGG do you CASH a check?

problems your daughter will never experience lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:59 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Sure isn't! I guess she shouldn't redo your girl's flyer then?

Hell ya, lets see how she does, we'll call this an audition and .......GO!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:59 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

you can do that when you can afford food, green peace gonna be doin live remotes from your garage....for only pennys a day.....

Yep, and she'll do a special broadcast from your Double Wide...

Say, do they give you a ZIPCODE for those things?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:00 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

What? And make an IMPROVEMENT? Not on your life....

You're stuck with that stigma man...

You still hittin' that?
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:00 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Yep, and she'll do a special broadcast from your Double Wide...

That shitll be lifestyles of the rich and famous compared to the studio apartment shell be sharring with her graduating class
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:01 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

But I'm sure YOUR daughter will be CASH and carry.......right? :-)
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:01 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

What? And make an IMPROVEMENT? Not on your life....

so she cant even fix a flier?? mabye she should call that number and take an aptitude test before yo start spendin dough
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:03 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
That shitll be lifestyles of the B*tch and Heinous compared to the studio apartment shell be sharring with her graduating class

Yeah, you're probably right...
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:03 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

But I'm sure YOUR daughter will be CASH and carry.......right? :-)

yo my condom aint pop thats why i got TWO MBPs and you fillin up a database of worry pretending you can afford one
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:04 PM - 19 May, 2013
i walk up in the club they be hollerin TWWOOOO PROOOS
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:04 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
so she cant even fix a flier?? mabye she should call that number and take an aptitude test before yo start spendin dough

And you can't even SPELL a "FLYER"?

LMAO!

You can't make this stuff up!

Please continue...
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:05 PM - 19 May, 2013
Im prob gonna buy my third next weekend.....should i give my old one to the salvation army or just send it straight to you? Shits got photoshop on it so your daughters future may be resting on this decesion
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:05 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

yo my condom aint pop thats why i got TWO MBPs and you fillin up a database of worry pretending you can afford one

You know DAMN WELL you can't get a goat pregnant....
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:06 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

and yo daughter cant make one, he only difference is i aint tryna be an art professional lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:06 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
i walk up with Ms. Bezzle in the club they be hollerin TWWOOOO HOESOOOS

Yeah, you're right there too buddy...
Quote:
Quote:

You know DAMN WELL you can't get a goat pregnant....

then who you sendin to art school?
Quote:
Quote:
i walk up with Ms. Bezzle in the club they be hollerin TWWOOOO HOESOOOS

Yeah, you're right there too buddy...

cant argue that one lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:07 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Im prob gonna buy my third next weekend.....should i give my old one to the salvation army or just send it straight to you? Shits got photoshop on it so your daughters future may be resting on this decesion

LMAO @ you acting like you GIVE stuff to the Salvation Army, when you're they're number one case...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:09 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

and yo daughter cant make one, he only difference is i aint tryna be an art professional lol

But you have a "Degree", but can't spell....

Hell, you might as well have NO ID.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:09 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

LMAO @ you acting like you GIVE stuff to the Salvation Army, when you're they're number one case...

hell you savin up to create their number one client
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:09 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

My daughter, but you're the animal lova here....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:11 PM - 19 May, 2013
Just so you know, B**stiality is illegal son.., so you and Ms. Bezzle need to cut that *ish out...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:12 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

hell you savin up to create their number one client

No, not only are you the President, but their number ONE client...
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:13 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

i615.photobucket.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:15 PM - 19 May, 2013
The bride -> www.djjohnnym.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:19 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

i615.photobucket.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:21 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

My daughter, the animal ....

i615.photobucket.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:22 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i615.photobucket.com

LMAO @ HAVING SPELLING ERRORS IN YOUR MIMES..lmao
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:22 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

you tryin SOOOO hard BUT you cant fight the FACT that i dont even know that girl anymore but YOUR DAUGHTER IS REALLY TRYNA GO TO "ART SCHOOL"
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:22 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i615.photobucket.com

LMAO @ HAVING SPELLING ERRORS IN YOUR MIMES..lmao

*MEMES
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:23 PM - 19 May, 2013
But again, it takes a special kind of Cousin Lovin' bluebelly such as yourself to talk about kids...

But hey, that's what I would expect from someone of your Educational Background.. :-)
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:24 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
But again, it takes a special kind of Cousin Lovin' bluebelly such as yourself to talk about kids...

But hey, that's what I would expect from someone of your Educational Background.. :-)

If thats what youd expect from someone with a computer science degree i cant imagiine what one would expect from an art school grad lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:24 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

you tryin SOOOO hard BUT you cant fight the FACT that i dont even know that girl anymore but YOUR DAUGHTER IS REALLY TRYNA GO TO "ART SCHOOL"

Not trying really, and you never "Knew" HER when you were getting Cuckolded by her...

She never gave you her REAL NAME did she?
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:25 PM - 19 May, 2013
Your daughter has a bright future scrubbing Akiems graffiti off the side of the freeway
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:25 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

If thats what youd expect from someone with a computer science degree i cant imagiine what one would expect from an art school grad lol

Wait YOU have a computer science degree?

What a MAC degree?

You flip burgers son?
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:25 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not trying really, and you never "Knew" HER

and there you have it CASE CLOSED lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:25 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Your daughter has a bright future scrubbing Akiems graffiti off the side of the freeway

At least that would be an Honest living...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:26 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

Oh, no, the case is still wide open..

Y'all are under watch, so as NOT to re-infect the population with any more potential Honey Boo Boo's...
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:26 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Wait YOU have a computer science degree?

What a MAC degree?

You flip burgers son?

Nope.....you need an Art Degree for that last one.....ever wonder why subway employees are called "sandwich artists", tell your daughter top leave the onions off my cold cut combo
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:27 PM - 19 May, 2013
Aww lawd @ the Idea of a Bezzle Boo Boo"...
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:27 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Oh, no, the case is still wide open..

Y'all are under watch, so as NOT to re-infect the population with any more potential Honey Boo Boo's...

ill go ahead and add honey boo boo to the list of people who are A) more successful B) higher paid than your daughter lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:28 PM - 19 May, 2013
ever wonder why subway employees are called "sandwich artists", tell

LMAO! Like they would even let you in their Parking Lot driving that RV of yours...

Stop lyin as if you "Been" places...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:29 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

ill go ahead and add Bezzle boo boo to the list of people who are A) more successful B) higher paid than your daughter lol

I hope so, sheeet, you've been out of that "Institution" for quite some time, I would HOPE y'all have full time hearding jobs by now...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:30 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Why you dry snitchin' on ya boy?
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:32 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Im just tryna to give you a positive outlook on the future....but in reality youd better make her a youtube channel and hope her vids are the only thing that go viral
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:33 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Im just tryna to give you a positive outlook on the future....but in reality youd better make her a youtube channel and hope her vids are the only thing that go viral

Like THIS VIRAL VID -> www.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:33 PM - 19 May, 2013
I swear fo gawd, you can't make this stuff up...

Please continue....
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:34 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Like THIS VIRAL VID -> www.youtube.com

exactly, man really you should invest your money wiser.....ever thought about collecting stamps or rare nickels instead?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:35 PM - 19 May, 2013
That was like an Alley Ooop...and whatnot...

Thanks!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:35 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

exactly, man really you should invest your money wiser.....ever thought about collecting stamps or rare nickels instead?

Hell naw, you're much more entertaining and constantly provide new material...
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:36 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
That was like a back Alley Ooops...

another topic your daughter will be quite knowledgable about lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:36 PM - 19 May, 2013
Besides, you have the "Rare Nickles" market on lock with those honey jars you have stashed in the RV.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:37 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Hell naw, you're much more entertaining and constantly provide new material...

by new material you mean the same 2 pics and vid youve been posting for years now? Or are you talking about the never ending stream of hilarity that will be your daughters career?

YOU REALLY CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:37 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Besides, you have the "Rare Nickles" market on lock with those honey jars you have stashed in the RV.

Your daughter asked me to save them so she could make a collage for her senior thesis
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:38 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

www.djjohnnym.com

That's quite a reach there....but OK.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:39 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

Those 2 pics have given this forum DAYS AND COUNTLESS THREADS of enjoyment...

^^^True story...
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:39 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

That's quite a reach around there....but OK.

yup ALLEY OOOP
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:39 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Those 2 pics have given this forum DAYS AND COUNTLESS THREADS of enjoyment...

^^^True story...

true story, theyve given days of entertainment....but youve been posting them for YEARS lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:40 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
so she could make a collage for her senior thesis

I REFUSE to believe you spelled that correctly ALL ON YOUR OWN...

We don't believe you, you need more people.....
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:40 PM - 19 May, 2013
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:40 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

true story, theyve given days of entertainment....but youve been posting them for YEARS lol

Hey, if it ain't broke....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:41 PM - 19 May, 2013

Oh, never that...

www.djjohnnym.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:42 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Hey, if it ain't broke....

you call it working two days outta the year not broke, ask our daughter she gonna be working two days outta the year and she gonna be very broke lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:42 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

Oh, never that...

www.djjohnnym.com

lounge.moviecodec.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:42 PM - 19 May, 2013
You're taking too long to post...

Must have updated that spellchecker....
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:43 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:

www.fairfaxunderground.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:44 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

www.fairfaxunderground.com

Umm....fail?

Please try again...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:47 PM - 19 May, 2013
Umm...we're waiting.....
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:47 PM - 19 May, 2013
Quote:
Umm...we're waiting.....

global3.memecdn.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:48 PM - 19 May, 2013
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:49 PM - 19 May, 2013
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:50 PM - 19 May, 2013
wait....are you sure she wants to be a student at an art school or is she wanting to pose naked for an art class and by art class does she mean strip club or house party?
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:51 PM - 19 May, 2013
where ya at ashy johnny we're waiting....none of us are art majors so we have things to do lolo
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:53 PM - 19 May, 2013
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:54 PM - 19 May, 2013
DING DING DING KNOCKOUT BITCH!!!!

YOUR WINNER AND STILL FORUM CHAMP DJ MBEZZLE!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:55 PM - 19 May, 2013
That's not quite, well...funny...

But continue going after a KID vs a man on a Internet Forum...

www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:56 PM - 19 May, 2013
Yeah, you were real tough going after a 19 yr old...LMAO....
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:56 PM - 19 May, 2013
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:57 PM - 19 May, 2013

SMH @ EVEN THE WRONG SPELLING IN A VIDEO YOU POST...

Nothing is immune, huh?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:58 PM - 19 May, 2013
You probably can't even spell SOS, CD, or better yet...DJ...

You better hurry up and invest in some smoke signals son...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:59 PM - 19 May, 2013
You CAN'T make this stuff up....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:01 PM - 19 May, 2013
Let me help you - > www.schooltube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:02 PM - 19 May, 2013
Then there's this catchy little jingle -> Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:03 PM - 19 May, 2013
Some Adverb Work -> Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:04 PM - 19 May, 2013
Some Adjectives -> Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:04 PM - 19 May, 2013
Interjections - >
Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:05 PM - 19 May, 2013
Pronouns -> Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:06 PM - 19 May, 2013
Prepositions -> Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:07 PM - 19 May, 2013
Oh, and get a refund from that "Institution"....they failed....

www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:19 PM - 19 May, 2013
PS, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you can AT LEAST COUNT....

Or else we could go down this road... -> Watchwww.youtube.com

And that's the LONG version, so you can get it all in one sitting...

www.djjohnnym.com
Papa Midnight 9:32 PM - 19 May, 2013
DJMark 11:06 PM - 19 May, 2013
My thread! My poor little thread!

LOL.
AKIEM 11:09 PM - 19 May, 2013
Lol 12 posts in a row? Lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:19 PM - 19 May, 2013

Quote:
wait....are you sure she wants to be a student at an art school or is she wanting to pose naked for an art class and by art class does she mean strip club or house party?

Quote:
where ya at ashy johnny we're waiting....none of us are art majors so we have things to do lolo

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
DING DING DING KNOCKOUT BITCH!!!!

YOUR WINNER AND STILL FORUM CHAMP DJ MBEZZLE!

Quote:
Lol 12 posts in a row? Lol

I actually counted 16....

MAYBE YOU SHOULD have a seat right here and study -> Watchwww.youtube.com

Seems like YOUR math skills ain't up to par...

Then again, you DID create that 6/*+-12 thread.... :-/
DJMark 11:32 PM - 19 May, 2013
I hate pigeons.
DJMark 11:33 PM - 19 May, 2013
I hate people who feed pigeons.
DJMark 11:34 PM - 19 May, 2013
Pigeons are disgusting winged rats that produce nothing but mite-filled feathers, annoying noises, and shit.
DJMark 11:35 PM - 19 May, 2013
Once again, I really hate pigeons.
Laz219 12:26 PM - 20 May, 2013
When I saw 129 new messages, I should of realized what was going on in this thread.
MrMontana 3:33 PM - 20 May, 2013
Jesus. Its like the post-apocalyptic bantering of two sports fans from opposing teams locked in the same fallout shelter, fighting over who gets to eat the omelet-in-a-tube.
Papa Midnight 3:36 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Jesus. Its like the post-apocalyptic bantering of two sports fans from opposing teams locked in the same fallout shelter, fighting over who gets to eat the omelet-in-a-tube.

You clearly haven't been here that long.... This is a rather calm topic by comparison to other Mac v PC topics. :P
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:46 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
I hate pigeons.

Watchwww.youtube.com
WarpNote 4:15 PM - 20 May, 2013
LOL at a DJ! dissing art education, and by the looks of that crappy flyer, dont have that much of an eye for aestetics either. Yeah, thats right, I do art for a living. And it pays well too, way better than my djing ever would.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:30 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
LOL at a DJ! dissing art education, and by the looks of that crappy flyer, dont have that much of an eye for aestetics either. Yeah, thats right, I do art for a living. And it pays well too, way better than my djing ever would.

www.djjohnnym.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:34 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

A) i didnt make that flyer
B) what art school did you graduate from
djaction 4:50 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

C) how "much" of a living do you make off of art

lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:59 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol

Lmfao, i wonder how that looks on a loan application

Employer: Art
dj_craigmac 5:09 PM - 20 May, 2013
Ones FAMILY should be off limits especially children. There's ample material to go one on one tit for tat man to man other than resorting to bad mouthing someone's family. Just my humble opinion.
Papa Midnight 5:13 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Ones FAMILY should be off limits especially children. There's ample material to go one on one tit for tat man to man other than resorting to bad mouthing someone's family. Just my humble opinion.

i.imgur.com
 6 5:28 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

You must not have heard Johnny went against my kids before. Oh and my girl.

So really, he has no room to complain.

nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:42 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Yup same here, no sympathy given, he dosent hold back when he smells blood in the water so ima do to him what those art school boys are gonna do to his lil girl and go for the throat any chance i get
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:42 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

i.imgur.com

Hey, this is the guy that says -

Quote:
djaction 10:37 AM - 22 April, 2013
Quote:
why should we be fair?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:44 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

nm

You're a damn liar about the kids...

As a matter of FACT, you're the reason I CAME BACK to the forum, because you were talking RECKLESS saying I was sayin' *ish about your seed...

So, THANK you for bringing me back....

Now YOUR GIRL was a different story.... :-)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:45 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Yup same here, no sympathy given, he dosent hold back when he smells blood in the water so ima do to him what those art school boys are gonna do to his lil girl and go for the throat any chance i get

Wow, are we making RAPE JOKES here?

Is that what's hot in the streets?

I'd just like to confirm...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:48 PM - 20 May, 2013
Wow, big bad Bezzle making RAPE joke about a "lil girl" as he put it....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:51 PM - 20 May, 2013
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:54 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

LMFAO, nice try, dont be mad cause her nickname on campus is young joc...meet her in tha club she goin down, meet her at the mall she goin down, anywhere ya meet she garenteed to go doooown
DJRemixEnt 5:55 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

your prolly one of those dudes that blow up when somebody talks about his mom...lol

Watchwww.youtube.com

it's just words man... relax.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:55 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

I said YOUR "lil girl" i can see how youd be confused with as many guys she calls daddy
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:56 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LMFAO, nice try, dont be mad cause her nickname on campus is young joc...meet her in tha club she goin down, meet her at the mall she goin down, anywhere ya meet she garenteed to go doooown

Wow, so you think it's COOL to RAPE kids?

Forreal?
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:56 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

your prolly one of those dudes that blow up when somebody talks about his mom...lol

Watchwww.youtube.com

ROTFL!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:56 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

I said YOUR "lil girl" i can see how youd be confused with as many guys she calls daddy

Ok, so just to be specific, you're saying it's OK to RAPE a kid....correct?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:58 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

Wow, really?
DJRemixEnt 5:59 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

technically...its only rape if there is no consent. c'mon johhny, you mean to tell me you dont know the law??? smh.... *pulls shark card*
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:01 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ok, so just to be specific, you're saying it's OK to RAPE a kid....correct?

Nope not at all, probably not cool that you 19 yr old legal daughter spends more time on her knees than a yankee catcher but who am to tell a grown adult what how to spend her time, shit at least shes gainin more skill than she would in art school lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:01 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

technically...its only rape if there is no consent

Werd?

And that's funny to you?
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:02 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

technically...its only rape if there is no consent. c'mon johhny, you mean to tell me you dont know the law??? smh.... *pulls shark card*

Lol hes trying to shift that momentem and put someone else on defence....man he must be hurtin cause he reeeaaacchhiinn
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:03 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

Nope not at all, probably not cool that you 19 yr old legal daughter spends more time on her knees than a yankee catcher but who am to tell a grown adult what how to spend her time, shit at least shes gainin more skill than she would in art school lol

So first she was a "Lil Girl", now she's an adult...

But you STILL think it's cool to RAPE someone that's 19?
DJRemixEnt 6:04 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

technically...its only rape if there is no consent

Werd?

And that's funny to you?

Quote:
what those art school boys are gonna do to his lil girl and go for the throat

^how is this implying rape??? if anything, its implying being a ho... not rape.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:04 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lol hes trying to shift that momentem and put someone else on defence....man he must be hurtin cause he reeeaaacchhiinn

No momentum shift, I just want to know if you think it's cool to RAPE a 19yr old?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:05 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

So that's YOUR justification for RAPING a 19yr old?
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:05 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

So first she was a "Lil Girl", now she's an adult...

But you STILL think it's cool to RAPE someone that's 19?

We mention your daughter willingly fucking the crewand your mind goes to rape...what kinda sick fantasys have you been having old man...perhaps YOU should take a seat overhere
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:05 PM - 20 May, 2013
"Go for the throat" implies WHAT again?
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:06 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So that's YOUR justification for RAPING a 19yr old?

Whats taking so long to post....u typing with one hand arent u
DJRemixEnt 6:06 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com
WarpNote 6:06 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

Well you´re still a DJ dissing art education. The fact that you actually used that flyer, even if not made by you, tells some about your aesthetic sense. Show me a flyer you did. If you know that much about art to advice against art education, Id like to see some evidence to it.

Quote:

I did´nt, Im a selfmade artist, just like my DJing. My art projects is mainly video, led installations, and sculptures. But the point is, I wished I went to art school, most of my collegues did. That time is quite essential for any artist, as you get the time to fully concentrate on your own projects.

Quote:

Id say about 75% of my yearly income. I live in Norway and we have a higher cost of living than the US. So real values are actually lower than it may seem when straight converting to USD currency. Depending on projects I will probably do something between 50.000 and 100.000 usd a year...
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:06 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

Your daughter giving head is the first thought that comes to mind
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:07 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
We mention your daughter willingly fucking the crew and your mind goes to rape...what kinda sick fantasys have you been having old man...perhaps YOU should take a seat overhere

Oh, so now you admit that YOU INITIATED the conversation, and now want to put the word "Willingly" in there?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:09 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Your daughter giving head is the first thought that comes to mind

Hmmm....gotcha...
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:09 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

I did´nt, Im a selfmade artist, just like my DJing. 

Which shows me art school is NOT necessary, sorry but someone wgo didnt go to art school and is very successful without it isnt the best person to say its important and not a waste of money
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:11 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

That time is quite essential for any artist, as you get the time to fully concentrate on your own projects.

Couldnt you spend more time on your projects NOT goin to school
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:12 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
We mention your daughter willingly fucking the crew and your mind goes to rape...what kinda sick fantasys have you been having old man...perhaps YOU should take a seat overhere

Oh, so now you admit that YOU INITIATED the conversation, and now want to put the word "Willingly" in there?

Only a sick fucker would look at a sexual situation and ASSUME its rape ...is that your goto move ashy larry cause that sounds really rapy of ya
AKIEM 6:13 PM - 20 May, 2013
....and the decease tried to talk shit about my Recording Engineer degree....
art degree?
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:13 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

ROTFL!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:14 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
art degree?

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:15 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Only a sick fucker would look at a sexual situation...

But YOU created it....

HERE - you said -

Quote:
We mention your daughter willingly fucking the crew

So, again, this is what you think about?
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:16 PM - 20 May, 2013
Sooo....why do YOU use a mac? LMFAO!!
dj_craigmac 6:16 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Yep thats me... The Internet gangsta... Beefin with everybody... Talking reckless to everyone on these boards. "BLOWIN UP" with whoever talk crazy to me fool

Man please.... If I got any more RELAXED I would be sleep.
dj_craigmac 6:17 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

nm

Didn't know about that
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:17 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Only a sick fucker would look at a sexual situation...

But YOU created it....

HERE - you said -

Quote:
We mention your daughter willingly fucking the crew

So, again, this is what you think about?

No but you seem stangely fixated on it, more than a parent should really
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:18 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

Lol

Yep thats me... The Internet gangsta... Beefin with everybody... Talking reckless to everyone on these boards. "BLOWIN UP" with whoever talk crazy to me fool

Man please.... If I got any more RELAXED I would be sleep.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:18 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
art degree?

It's "DECEASED" with a "D" at the end....

You need those damn School House Rock lessons too...

And I don't even HAVE a degree and am clocking more than ALL of you ....so....
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:18 PM - 20 May, 2013
But i digress lets talk about why we use macs! :)
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:19 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
art degree?

And I don't even HAVE any lotion and am ashing more than ALL of you ....so....

True story
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:21 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

Didn't know about that

Because he's LYING....lmao.

He tried to tell Nicky Blunt some BS about me saying something slick about his kid, and word got back to me, so I came back to clear my name...

He said (Get this..), that I EMAILED HIM a threat about his kid...

So I said - Produce/post the email and email address - but that never happened....

Cuz you KNOW he would have called the cops on my azz and tried to have me locked up for terroristic threats against his kid....

But no email....lmao.

Total B*llsh*t...lmao.

OH - And he's still mad that I referred to his girl in my Battle Routine using "Buffalo Gals"...

***sigh****
AKIEM 6:23 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
art degree?

And I don't even HAVE a degree and am chocking cock more than ALL of you ....so....

do you fam
nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:25 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

Hes mad y didnt give him the D lol
AKIEM 6:26 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Cuz you KNOW he would have called the cops on my azz and tried to have me locked up for terroristic threats against his kid....

thought his ID was good?
nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:26 PM - 20 May, 2013
I use macs cause they just work!! :)
DJRemixEnt 6:27 PM - 20 May, 2013
coulda swore this thread was about www.maccosmetics.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:27 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

thought his ID was good?
nm

It IS, you see I said he would have 'TRIED'...right?

Pay attention.....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:28 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

But ya boy wants to talk about raping 19yr old kids...

Werd?

That's what's hot in the skreets in Mobile?
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:30 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

But ya boy wants to talk about raping 19yr old kids?

There he goes again....he cant seem to get that fantasy outta his head. Here we are tryn to get the thread back on topic BUT ALL JOHNNY CAN TALK ABOUT IS RAPIN KIDS....DISGUSTING!!
DJRemixEnt 6:30 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

Werd?

be real man, the only one mentioning rape was you. they were talkin about being a ho...not rape. as a lawyer i'd expect a better defense Mr. Cochran...
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:31 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

Lets talk about mac apps, i like meme maker! :D
DJRemixEnt 6:32 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:

Werd?

be real man, the only one mentioning rape was you. they were talkin about being a ho...not rape. as a lawyer i'd expect a better defense Mr. Cochran...

Watchwww.youtube.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:34 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Werd?

Just ignore him, only a truly sick person could read what was written and think rape, im not responding to individuals who think like that, i can only imagine what he wrote about sixxxs kids in that email. Hes obviously a deeply disturbed individual and we shoildnt feed his desires by continuing this sick conversation.

Any other apps you guys like :)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:46 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
he dosent hold back when he smells blood in the water

This has to be the BEST quote of the year...

The ability to contol one's emotions over the internet is astounding... - DJJOHNNYM
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:48 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
be real man, the only one mentioning rape was you. they were talkin about being a ho...not rape.

Let's see what are the facts here -

A 19yr Old

and

"go for the throat"

But you want to say it's all "Play Play"?
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:48 PM - 20 May, 2013
Whats everyones fave photo editing app, i feel like doin some art :)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:49 PM - 20 May, 2013
And you saying
Quote:
technically...its only rape if there is no consent.

REALLY?
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:50 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Whats everyones fave photo editing app, i feel like doin some art :)

Are the pay apps really worth it or do will the free apps work?
AKIEM 6:56 PM - 20 May, 2013
The only thing I dont really like about current MBP is the keyboards... kinda BS compared to my 12"s
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:59 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
The only thing I dont really like about current MBP is the keyboards... kinda BS compared to my 12"s

Thank god you said that i thought it was just me, i loooved the keyboard on my 08 but i dont like the one on my 12...i feel like im startin to get used to it but i prefer the old style
WarpNote 8:34 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Which shows me art school is NOT necessary, sorry but someone wgo didnt go to art school and is very successful without it isnt the best person to say its important and not a waste of money
Not necessary, but VERY beneficial, as I already said:
Quote:
But the point is, I wished I went to art school, most of my collegues did. That time is quite essential for any artist, as you get the time to fully concentrate on your own projects.

In art school you will build relations and networks, which in most cases will make or break your career, at least for the first years coming out of school.

To imply that art school is a waste, or some waitress course, is just plain wrong. Sure, you will see wannabes there, just like in the dj business, or anywhere else. People with no talent or drive, who just want the "coolness factor".

Maybe these are the only ones you´ve met, as you´re so quick at discarding art education?
WarpNote 8:34 PM - 20 May, 2013
Btw, most visual artists prefer macs too, but thats old news....
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:59 PM - 20 May, 2013
According to forbes top ten worst college majors

www.forbes.com

No. 2: Film, Video And Photographic Arts - Forbes.com

Unemployment rate for recent grads: 12.9%Median earnings for recent grads: $30,000Unemployment rate for experienced grads: 6.7%Median earnings for experienced grads: $50,0003 of 12

www.forbes.com

No. 3: Fine Arts - Forbes.com

Unemployment rate for recent grads: 12.6%Median earnings for recent grads: $30,000Unemployment rate for experienced grads: 7.3%Median earnings for experienced grads: $45,000

www.forbes.com

No. 8: Commercial Art And Graphic Design - Forbes.com

Unemployment rate for recent grads: 11.8%Median earnings for recent grads: $32,000Unemployment rate for experienced grads: 7.5%Median earnings for experienced grads: $49,000

Quote:

In art school you will build relations and networks, which in most cases will make or break your career, at least for the first years coming out of school.

But A) it obviously didnt break yours B) how can you make that call if you never went, it just seems to me the $$$ involved to make these connections dosent seem liklet to be recouped
WarpNote 9:13 PM - 20 May, 2013
Again, most of my peers went, thats how I can make that call. And there are huge individual differences when it comes to schools. Education is not a garantee for work, but it is a good fundament. Art in general is a very tough market, true. But id you have the talent and connections, also very rewarding. Its a very different lifestyle for most, much like dj'ing.
AKIEM 9:16 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Again, most of my peers went, thats how I can make that call. And there are huge individual differences when it comes to schools. Education is not a garantee for work, but it is a good fundament. Art in general is a very tough market, true. But id you have the talent and connections, also very rewarding. Its a very different lifestyle for most, much like dj'ing.

yup I know a couple artists knocking on six figures - graffiti artists -

but most the people I know went to art school is doing other shit and/or broke
WarpNote 9:25 PM - 20 May, 2013
Akiem, those people probably went for the coolness factor, ie no talent. That dont mean art school helps. I did graffiti in the 80s myself, many of those writers are now lecturers at art schools.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:27 PM - 20 May, 2013
Quote:
Akiem, those people probably went for the coolness factor, ie no talent. That dont mean art school helps. I did graffiti in the 80s myself, many of those writers are now lecturers at art schools.

I just really feel that arts something youd be better off doing and getting experience rather than wastingtime in school, arts one of those creme rises tobthe top with or without school things
WarpNote 9:28 PM - 20 May, 2013
And most graffiti artists sadly dont earn much, only a chosen few. As already said, its a very tough market, both for school students and selfmade artists. Same thing goes for the fashion industry btw.
WarpNote 9:33 PM - 20 May, 2013
True in some sense MBezzle, but the thing with art school is, you get access to pro equipment, a creative environment, guidance and evaluation. Being an artist isnt for everyone, and many realize this to late in their education path.
AKIEM 9:39 PM - 20 May, 2013
well the graff artists I know who did try and make a living from it are making some major paper. about half of them went to school as well. they did struggle for a while but....

now most graff artist - who never tried to make a career out of it in the first place is a different story
DJ LIL M 9:41 PM - 20 May, 2013
another thread that's gone mad lol love it!
WarpNote 10:10 PM - 20 May, 2013
Yep, all artists struggle in the beginning. Thats why so many quit after a few years.
the_black_one 10:22 PM - 20 May, 2013
Lol,...
Papa Midnight 10:26 PM - 20 May, 2013
10:32 PM, 20 May 2013
Discussion locked by ChrisD