21 August, 2017
Serato DJ 1.9.7 - Support for the Numark NS6II
Serato DJ 1.9.7 is out now and introduces support for Numark NS6II.
The Numark NS6II is a plug and play, Serato DJ Enabled and DVS Upgrade Ready four channel controller.
The NS6II builds on its popular predecessor adding in-jogwheel LED displays with track information, updated performance pads and touch mode EQ and FX knobs to the now classic design.
- Dual USB ports for DJ handoffs
- 2-inch color LCD display integrated into each jog wheel
- Digital mixer with (2) phono/line inputs that can be mixed directly without software
- Comes with Serato DJ (full version)
- Touch-capacitive knobs
- 6-inch multi-function jog wheel with smart learning capacitive technology
- 4-channel USB Audio
- Stereo XLR outputs, Master RCA outputs, Booth RCA Outputs
- (2) 1/4” mic inputs
- Stand-alone mixer 24-bit, 44.1K audio
- USB 2.0
- 4 in, 4 out with (2) phono preamp
- Replaceable crossfader
- Roll bar to protect front panel control knobs
Serato DJ 1.9.7 also supports the Serato DJ Upgrade Ready Numark DJ2GO2, that was recently released with Serato DJ Intro 1.2.9. The DJ2GO2 comes with Serato DJ Intro in the box but can be upgraded to Serato DJ with the purchase of a license.
English · 日本語