13 March, 2017
Forthcoming Serato DJ support for the Numark NS6II
Building on it's predecessor the Numark NS6, one of the first 4-channel controller to be supported by Serato, the NS6II brings some great updates to this iconic Serato DJ controller.
The Numark NS6II will be Serato DJ Enabled and Serato DVS Upgrade Ready. Read on for more features that you will find on this controller once released.
Dual USB Outputs
A Numark first—giving the ability to connect two laptops to Serato DJ simultaneously.
Built-In Hi Res Display
Built-in full-color 2-inch hi-res displays for monitoring BPM, platter position, time remaining, pitch adjustment and keylock.
Rubber MPC performance pads give you quick access to hot cues, auto loop/roll, manual loop mode sampler and slicer. Each function duals-up with sub functions to give you access to a total of 16 velocity-sensitive pads.
- Serato DJ Enabled
- Serato DVS Upgrade Ready
- Digital mixer with (2) phono/line inputs that can be mixed directly without software
- Touch-capacitive knobs
- 6-inch multi-function jog wheel with smart learning capacitive technology
- 4-channel USB Audio
- Stereo XLR outputs, Master RCA outputs, Booth RCA Outputs
- (2) 1/4” mic inputs
- Stand-alone mixer 24-bit, 44.1K audio
- USB 2.0
- 4 in, 4 out with (2) phono preamp
- Replaceable crossfader
- Roll bar to protect front panel control knobs
English · 日本語