We are excited to introduce the Reloop RMX-90 DVS, Reloop's first 4 channel Serato DJ & DVS enabled mixer which is now supported in Serato DJ 1.9.6.
Read on below for a list of features available on this versatile mixer great for the club or home setup.
The RMX-90 DVS is Serato DJ & DVS enabled meaning you can simply plug-and-play with Serato DJ. Serato’s advanced NoiseMapTM technology combined with the 24-bit USB interface allows for low latency playback and precise record manipulation.
The RMX-90 DVS is equipped with a Beat FX unit that utilises 12 effects which are individually assignable. Beat FX can be synchronized via the BPM Adjust encoder and the two high-resolution digital displays give visual feedback of FX parameters, routing and more.
The mixer setup utility contains various user-definable functions and settings including filter resonance, EQ frequency (high, low) and audio routing options for the audio interface and booth output.
All elements on the RMX-90 DVS are MIDI-assignable and can be used to control any MIDI capable software. The mixer’s rear panel contains an active USB hub, which can be used for the connection of further USB devices such as storage media or MIDI controllers.
- 4+1-channel DJ club mixer
- 8 in/8 out DVS audio interface, 24 bit for Serato DJ
- Digital architecture with extensive adjustment possibilities
- 3-band EQ with adjustable behaviour, classic/kill
- Sound filter, bi-polar filter unit with LPF and HPF
- Beat FX unit with 12 effects in studio quality: Flanger, Delay, Echo, Reverb, Transformer, Pitch Shift, Loop Roll, Reverse Loop, Noise, Bitcrusher, Gate, Tape Delay
- Two digital displays for visualization of parameter changes
- Extensive setup menu, among others: - Filter resonance
- EQ frequency range (low, high) - Audio interface routing
- Booth output zone routing (matrix) - CUE solo option - RMX innoFADER compatible
- Adjustable linefader and crossfader curves
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- Active USB hub for the connection of further USB devices - High-retention USB 2.0 port, especially durable
- Fader-start via 3.5 mm control cable
- High Quality construction
- Kensington lock to secure the device