Serato DJ 1.9.2 is now available with a focus on stability, as well as important interface improvements for ease of use.
- Smart Crates now support track key information.
- Reset played tracks on restart - now an included option in the Library + Display setup screen. In the History tab, this is now called "Reset" rather than "Clear".
- Increased contrast and changed color of scroll bars for better visual accuracy when scanning your library for tracks.
- Smart Crates are now able to be Subcrates.
- Secondary library sorting is now available. Ctrl/Cmd + click a column header to set custom secondary sort order.
Stability Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Fixes for various crashes
- Lower CPU performance with Serato Video
- Various library bugs fixed.
- Read an extensive list of bug fixes here.
Subscription Plans to Serato DJ
As well as purchasing full Serato software licenses, there is now an option to subscribe to all our Expansion Packs from USD9.99 p/month, Serato DJ for USD9.99 p/month or the Serato DJ Suite from USD14.99 p/month.