Fresh off the heels of the release of the all new Numark NVII, available now for use with Serato DJ 1.9.1, DJ Shortee gives us an in-depth tutorial and shows off some of the new features that can be found on the refined NVII and explains the differences from the original NV.
Some of the new features you can find on the NVII are:
- Gridlines on the screens so DJs can visualize the beat of their tracks more accurately.
- 5-column sort options for sorting by Album, artist, song, BPM or key.
- Additional columns for Key, BPM, and Time
- Push to Load via knob
- Dedicated deck swap button
- Dedicated controls for Beat Jump and Quantize.
For more information visit the Numark NVII hardware page.