All new in the Denon DJ controller range is the Denon DJ MC4000 now supported in Serato DJ Intro 1.2.6 and Serato DJ 1.7.7.
The Denon DJ MC4000 is a 2-deck Serato MIDI controller for the professional DJ, wrapping in-demand audio manipulation tools in a robust steel chassis.
In addition to precision touch-activated jog wheels, performers get access to dedicated hot cue and sample pads for on-the-fly creativity. Long-throw 100mm pitch faders and an intuitive control layout deliver natural operation when balancing complex set elements.
Known for their emphasis on sound quality, Denon DJ includes a premium 24-bit audio output path for noticeably clearer mixes. Denon DJ’s highly regarded dual microphone inputs are complemented by a studio-grade echo effect, and “ducking” feature—effortlessly moving vocals to the top of the mix without riding faders.
Denon DJ MC4000 Hardware features:
- Premium 2-Deck controller for Serato
- Includes Serato DJ Intro; upgradable to Serato DJ.
- Touch-activated jog wheels for accurate scratching and track cueing
- Dedicated hot-cue and sample trigger pads with illuminated feedback
- Long-throw, 100mm pitch faders
- All-new control layout for effortless, intuitive use
- Dedicated EQ and FX controls on each channel
- Two balanced mic inputs with 2-band EQ, Ducking, and Echo effect
- RCA Aux input for external device mixing
- Balanced Main and Booth Outputs
- Pro-grade steel construction
Contact Denon DJ for any questions regarding hardware availability and shipping.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch in the comments!