10 August, 2015
Now Supported: Denon DJ MC4000
All new in the Denon DJ controller range is the Denon DJ MC4000 now supported in Serato DJ Intro 1.2.6 and Serato DJ 1.7.7.
The Denon DJ MC4000 is a 2-deck Serato MIDI controller for the professional DJ, wrapping in-demand audio manipulation tools in a robust steel chassis.
In addition to precision touch-activated jog wheels, performers get access to dedicated hot cue and sample pads for on-the-fly creativity. Long-throw 100mm pitch faders and an intuitive control layout deliver natural operation when balancing complex set elements.
Known for their emphasis on sound quality, Denon DJ includes a premium 24-bit audio output path for noticeably clearer mixes. Denon DJ’s highly regarded dual microphone inputs are complemented by a studio-grade echo effect, and “ducking” feature—effortlessly moving vocals to the top of the mix without riding faders.
Denon DJ MC4000 Hardware features:
- Premium 2-Deck controller for Serato
- Includes Serato DJ Intro; upgradable to Serato DJ.
- Touch-activated jog wheels for accurate scratching and track cueing
- Dedicated hot-cue and sample trigger pads with illuminated feedback
- Long-throw, 100mm pitch faders
- All-new control layout for effortless, intuitive use
- Dedicated EQ and FX controls on each channel
- Two balanced mic inputs with 2-band EQ, Ducking, and Echo effect
- RCA Aux input for external device mixing
- Balanced Main and Booth Outputs
- Pro-grade steel construction
Contact Denon DJ for any questions regarding hardware availability and shipping.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch in the comments!
English · 日本語