Serato DJ Intro 1.2.3 is now available with support for the new Gemini Slate and Slate 4.
The Gemini Slate and Slate 4 are Gemini’s first plug and play controllers for Serato DJ Intro, which offers our basic DJ functionality and is Free to Download. They are also supported in Serato DJ 1.7.1 with a paid upgrade for professional level features and advanced control.
The Gemini Slate is a 2 channel controller which offers a familiar layout designed to feel comfortable for all DJ’s from beginner to professional.
The Gemini Slate 4 offers the same familiar layout with the addition of 4 channels of mixing, giving that extra bit of functionality.
Some of the many features the Gemini Slate and Slate 4 includes are:
- 8 RGB backlit performance pads per deck.
- Quick toggle through Hot Cue, Auto-Loop, Manual Loop, Hot Loop, Roll, Slicer and Sampler modes.
- Newly designed high resolution touch-sensitive jog wheel’s.
- Pre-mapped FX controls for Serato DJ Intro and Serato DJ.
- Dedicated Filter knobs for each channel.
- Responsive controls with high-resolution 14-bit MIDI.
- 1/4” microphone input with Gain control.
- RCA master outputs and 1/8” headphone output.
You can also check out our recent Serato DJ Intro tutorial videos for more information about getting started with Serato DJ Intro and check out the below video on activating Serato DJ with your Serato DJ Intro controller: