DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Hottest Club/Dance Tracks: 2012 Edition

djpuma_gemini 8:59 PM - 10 April, 2012
Since there is a hottest hiphop/rap thread serato.com,
I figured we needed one for club/dance music.

Post your hot club tracks and location.

Calvin Harris & Ne-Yo - Let's go
The Wanted - Glad you came
Dev Ft Enrique Iglesias - Naked (I prefer the DJ Kue Remix)
Gotye - Somebody that I used to know (hit or miss)
djpuma_gemini 9:14 PM - 10 April, 2012
Forgot to add Calvin Harris - Feel So Close,
finally picking up mainstream steam, but has been a club track for a while now.
Dj Nyce 9:47 PM - 10 April, 2012
DC/NY

Afrojack/Shermanology - Can't Stop Me
Chris Brown ft. Rihanna - Turn Up The Music
Flo Ria ft Sia - Wild Ones
PItbull ft. Chris - International Love
Rogerseventytwo - Take Me Higher
Static Revenger/Vandalism - Vegas
Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound
DJ Remy USA 9:49 PM - 10 April, 2012
Afrojack shermanology - cant stop me now (gotta drop it in right or you will kill the vibe)
Flo rida - wild ones
Chris brown - turn up the music
Nicki Minaj - turn me on
Rihanna - where have you been (just started getting mainstream play it will blow in a matter of weeks $

The whole Alexandra Stan album provides excellent filler
DJ Remy USA 9:50 PM - 10 April, 2012
Nice we posted almost the same exact list at the same time
Dj Nyce 10:03 PM - 10 April, 2012
lol. same taste...i'm not surprised.
djpuma_gemini 10:03 PM - 10 April, 2012
Quote:
Afrojack shermanology - cant stop me now (gotta drop it in right or you will kill the vibe)
Flo rida - wild ones
Chris brown - turn up the music
Nicki Minaj - turn me on
Rihanna - where have you been (just started getting mainstream play it will blow in a matter of weeks $

The whole Alexandra Stan album provides excellent filler

I've been dropping that Rihanna for months even put it in my radio mixshows even back to back with the new Chris Brown joint.
DJ Remy USA 10:12 PM - 10 April, 2012
Where have you been hit the pool the same time we found love.
djpuma_gemini 10:30 PM - 10 April, 2012
Yeah it's just that no one on radio was even looking at it besides the dance stations. I'm sure they'll push it now especially since I've seen some remixes pop up.
a DJ 10:35 PM - 10 April, 2012
Right on I need this for the gigs where people just have to hear those popular mainstream house tracks
Esco... 10:44 PM - 10 April, 2012
I always wondered why I hadn't heard Where Have You Been on radio or people playing it out. I assumed it would start getting pushed more since I saw the Hardwell & Vice remix. Some more are out there too. the MakJ bootleg being my fav so far.
BigDookie 10:50 PM - 10 April, 2012
Quote:
I always wondered why I hadn't heard Where Have You Been on radio or people playing it out. I assumed it would start getting pushed more since I saw the Hardwell & Vice remix. Some more are out there too. the MakJ bootleg being my fav so far.

ive been playing it for the past few months, that and "you da one" by rihanna as well gregor slato remix.
djpuma_gemini 11:32 PM - 10 April, 2012
I've also been bumping this one
adele - rumour has it for at least 6 months and I think I've finally heard it on mainstream stations
phonze 4:12 AM - 11 April, 2012
should be an interesting thread, a lot of stuff doesn't get around to certain regions till later.

Havana Brown feat. Pitbull - We Run the night
R3hab and swanky tunes feat. Max C - Sending My Love
Jessie J - Domino (sounds very Katy Perry like, I play the Myon and Shane 54 club mix)
Guetta - Titanium (real old, but for whatever reason it's picking up)

Cosign on that afrojack track. I suggest cutting out that long ass pause in the middle and setting a cue point to where it ends. That way the energy never drops.
DJ GaFFle 10:37 AM - 11 April, 2012
Good thread. Let's keep it club and dance tracks only. ((( subscribes )))
Jsavino 1:00 PM - 11 April, 2012
biggest song at Ultra Music Fest in miami

Cedric Gervais - Have You Seen Molly
Esco... 2:14 PM - 11 April, 2012
Quote:
biggest song at Ultra Music Fest in miami

Put that song on my latest mix. Be careful, Deadmau5 might throw a hissy fit.
DJ Remy USA 5:03 PM - 11 April, 2012
Quote:
Right on I need this for the gigs where people just have to hear those popular mainstream house tracks

I feel the same way about the hiphop thread. I never know whats hot in hiphop because the new stuff not really hiphop thats another discussion

David Guetta - Titanium
Tim berg - seek bromance (always goes hard if you let the vocals air out after having a song with crazy energy)
4 minutes - Madonna Timberlake (Bob Sinclair RMX) old tune but stil really works for that dance crowd
Esco... 5:11 PM - 11 April, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

I feel the same way about the hiphop thread. I never know whats hot in hiphop because the new stuff not really hiphop thats another discussion

David Guetta - Titanium
Tim berg - seek bromance (always goes hard if you let the vocals air out after having a song with crazy energy)
4 minutes - Madonna Timberlake (Bob Sinclair RMX) old tune but stil really works for that dance crowd

Heard the Miami Life remix to Seek Bromance? too good.
djpuma_gemini 5:14 PM - 11 April, 2012
I like the seek bromance levels remix.
DJ Remy USA 6:17 PM - 11 April, 2012
Quote:
I like the seek bromance levels remix.

Sounds out of key when I play it in my head, or you just joking
djpuma_gemini 6:34 PM - 11 April, 2012
I'll have to look at the filename to be exact.
DJWALDO 7:05 PM - 11 April, 2012
these out of key mash's are getting out of hand.... I get ten requests for levels/gotye a night... let me get my gig laptop out later and I'll post a bunch if they haven't been posted by then. Anyone doing any international stuff (other languages)?
haze324 7:47 PM - 11 April, 2012
Rattle - Bingo Players (there's tons of good remixes with trendy dance vocals - sexy and I know it, whoomp there it is, niggaz in paris, etc.)

Naked - Dev and Enrique Iglesias. check out the Joe Maz remix.
phonze 8:46 PM - 11 April, 2012
Seek Bromance/Levels mash up only works with the chorus, you don't want all the vocals playing over otherwise it does sound out of key.

Rattle is dope. I use Cece Peniston Finally acapella over it.
DJ Remy USA 9:08 PM - 11 April, 2012
Quote:
these out of key mash's are getting out of hand.... I get ten requests for levels/gotye a night... let me get my gig laptop out later and I'll post a bunch if they haven't been posted by then. Anyone doing any international stuff (other languages)?

I do a whole latin show from latin electro house to straight up bachata mambo reggeaton the whole 9. I also play a fair bit of punta, soca, and baile funk. Check my show on www.cocproduction.com every friday from 6-8pm (shameless plug but he asked)

back to the discussion
Dj Nyce 10:06 PM - 11 April, 2012
Quote:

dope song. and yes i've seen molly a few weekends ago. she's doing just fine.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:25 AM - 12 April, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

+1
DJRemixEnt 11:24 AM - 12 April, 2012
just copped that Nire AllDai - inside out from SmashV... def gonna give that a spin this weekend @ my new spot. Song def has a good vibe.
BigDookie 2:28 PM - 12 April, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

I do a whole latin show from latin electro house to straight up bachata mambo reggeaton the whole 9. I also play a fair bit of punta, soca, and baile funk. Check my show on www.cocproduction.com every friday from 6-8pm (shameless plug but he asked)

back to the discussion

Can u drop some songs in this thread?
serato.com
funkyfresh2012 2:46 PM - 12 April, 2012
Quote:
Rattle - Bingo Players (there's tons of good remixes with trendy dance vocals - sexy and I know it, whoomp there it is, niggaz in paris, etc.)

+1
AustinG 7:42 PM - 13 April, 2012
(subscribe)
BERTO 4:42 PM - 15 April, 2012
Bingo Players "Rattle" remixed by Darkgrey is unreal!!!
BERTO 4:43 PM - 15 April, 2012
Quote:
Bingo Players "Rattle" remixed by Darkgrey is unreal!!!

like peak party sick retarded everyone jumps at the same time unforgettable status
DJwreckdown 12:36 PM - 16 April, 2012
Swedish House Mafia - Antidote!!
Dj Nyce 2:48 PM - 16 April, 2012
Jennifer Lopez ft Pitbull - Dance Again
JoJo - Disaster
djpuma_gemini 2:52 PM - 16 April, 2012
I wanted to play dance again on Saturday, but I forgot.

Did drop Adele - Rumour has it and kept the floor
Dj Nyce 2:59 PM - 16 April, 2012
i have a 1st quarter club essential tag that i'll run thru perodically after midnight. basically anything in the last 3 months that is a club essential would be there. dance again is one of them.
djpuma_gemini 3:03 PM - 16 April, 2012
yeah I have a little crate with current heaters or current charting top 40 tracks. all variants of top 40, pop, rhythmic and dance.
somehow I missed that one.

I did drop the cataracs and waka flocka though. Didn't clear the floor with that one either.
DJ Remy USA 3:58 PM - 16 April, 2012
Puma you lik ethat cataracs and waka...straigh garbage Im waiting on Mike D remix of that one should be playabe it sounds like a electro riff without the drums
djpuma_gemini 4:26 PM - 16 April, 2012
That was the first time I played it.
I'm a fan of the cataracs and don't really care for waka, but I liked the beat of the track.
I always try to push new music, since radio doesn't
DJ Remy USA 4:45 PM - 16 April, 2012
puma radio is gonna eat that song up Im sure of it. It has such a radio vibe it might even cross over and be played on the pop and hiphop (using this term loosely) stations
LilSwann 5:21 PM - 16 April, 2012
Quote:
i have a 1st quarter club essential tag that i'll run thru perodically after midnight. basically anything in the last 3 months that is a club essential would be there. dance again is one of them.

Nyce this might be a little off topic but when you're doing your codes are you making smart crates in SSL/iTunes for the codes or are you doing like Sixxx and just typing in the codes to "create" crates on the fly?
Dj Nyce 5:49 PM - 16 April, 2012
normally i just search on the fly. but lately i have been trying something new by saving a few of the most used queries. i use an iTunes smart playlist for this. I WOULD USE A SMART CRATE BUT I WOULD HAVE TO HARD CODE THE DATES. in itunes i can just say 'within the last 3 months'.

the only reason that i am trying out this saved query thing is so that when i switch to another crate/playlist or search and come back i don't have to scroll down again. i sort by bpm so this is helpful for me.
DJ BOJAN 5:56 PM - 16 April, 2012
I know everyone has their record pools that they use, what else do you guys use to research for good club hits...I am looking for more songs in the 126-130 BPM area. Any specific charts or website that you recommend. Thanks
DJ Remy USA 6:00 PM - 16 April, 2012
all you need is a proper code for your songs then create a smart playlist/ and or smart crate and set it by code and date added.

Example

(LA) -ladies
(UBC) - urban club music aka new hiphop garbage

the sort by date added then create a smart crate or smart playlist with the rules you need

Rule 1 : Date added within the last 4 months
Rule 2: name contains (UBC)
Rule 3: name contains (LA)

Limit to 50 song

result is all urban club music that ladies like within the last 4 months. Sometmes I tweak the months and song limits if I dont get enough results with playable songs.

just my method and you can create these smart crates on the fly too while performing
Dj Nyce 6:03 PM - 16 April, 2012
Quote:
I know everyone has their record pools that they use, what else do you guys use to research for good club hits...I am looking for more songs in the 126-130 BPM area. Any specific charts or website that you recommend. Thanks

i listen to other mixes on soundcloud/mixcloud/podcasts/etc, BPM on Sirius/XM, check out the blogs daily and check out the charts on beatport.

the 'post your mix' thread and threads like these have been extremely helpful.
DJ BOJAN 6:14 PM - 16 April, 2012
Thank you DJ Nyce! I really appreciate the help...I have been DJ-ing for 6 months now, so I always strive to keep learning.
djpuma_gemini 7:06 PM - 16 April, 2012
check out this radio station.

www.c895.org

They're local here in Seattle, but they stream online and I usually here all the new stuff first with them. They don't have a fear of breaking new music as they are a non-profit and don't succomb to the corporate bullshit.

They have been playing rihanna - where have you been since before 2012 hit and they are usually good at knowing what is hot and always keep it new and fresh.
Mr. Goodkat 8:48 PM - 16 April, 2012
this thread sux
djpuma_gemini 9:00 PM - 16 April, 2012
glad you like it.
djaction 9:01 PM - 16 April, 2012
Quote:
this thread sux

+1
DJ BOJAN 9:10 PM - 16 April, 2012
Thank you DJ Puma, I also check out Miami's power96.com from time to time..if that helps you
djpuma_gemini 9:13 PM - 16 April, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
this thread sux

+1

DJ BOJAN 10:23 PM - 16 April, 2012
=Back to being a helpful thread for some people.
DJ Frank Labate 12:44 AM - 17 April, 2012
Nero - Must Be The Feeling
Arty - Around The World
Mat Zo - Bipolar
Bingo Players - Cry (Just A Little)
Antonio Mojito - Mekee Mouse Takes Drugs
Oliver Twizt - Love Trip
Music Sounds Better With You (DJ Stylez & DJ Rich-Art Remix)
DjPolarCa 12:56 AM - 17 April, 2012
Quote:
=Back to being a helpful thread for some people.

love threads like this, u get to see whats up and comming from different areas that are working and can try them out and be ahead of the curve from the rest of the local dj's
Esco... 2:13 AM - 17 April, 2012
Quote:
Arty - Around The World
Mat Zo - Bipolar
Oliver Twizt - Love Trip

Definitely agree with Must Be The Feeling. Great song. First time I heard it I loved it.
DJ Frank Labate 4:27 PM - 17 April, 2012
Quote:
Arty - Around The World
Mat Zo - Bipolar
Oliver Twizt - Love Trip

To clarify these aren't tracks that I really hear out at all but I have great success with.
djpuma_gemini 9:36 PM - 26 April, 2012
Martin Solveig - Night Out (A-Trak VS Martin Rework)
DJ Michael Basic 12:58 AM - 27 April, 2012
Some house tunes I've been bumping lately:

Tommy Trash - Cascade
Sidney Samson - Music Box
Bingo Players - L'Amour
David Guetta & Nicky romero - Metropolis
Tiesto & Wolfgang Gartner feat. Luciana - We Own THe Night
Chris Lake & Lazy Rich - Stand Alone
Cedric Gervais - Molly
Nicky Romero - Toulouse (Tommy Trash Remix)
Qulinez - Troll
Nero - Me and You (Steve Angello Remix)
Porter Robinson - Language
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside (Third Party Remix)
DJ Fez 1:15 AM - 27 April, 2012
MB sounds like you play some fun places. I can only get away with a few of these in between more pop songs. Otherside Third Party remix works everywhere though...love that one
DJ Michael Basic 2:00 AM - 27 April, 2012
Yeah at a couple of my spots I can get into some real house stuff towards the end of the night.
DJ Remy USA 2:29 AM - 27 April, 2012
Quote:
Yeah at a couple of my spots I can get into some real house stuff towards the end of the night.

Mike Basic book me please.....lol....but seriously I would kill just to open where you are.....

snd.sc

its a long shot but hey no one every made it without trying
DJ Michael Basic 2:34 AM - 27 April, 2012
Unfortunately I don't have the power to do booking anywhere I DJ right now. The one spot I used to book at burned down a few years back, but it was owned in part by Ken Jordan of the Crystal Method, so I played a lot of house at that spot.
DJ Remy USA 2:40 AM - 27 April, 2012
I figured you say that.....its all good listen to my mix when you bored in the hotel one these days....lol
DJ Michael Basic 2:49 AM - 27 April, 2012
Will do...downloading now i'll throw it on the iphone and check it in the car some time.
DJ FaceMI 7:04 PM - 27 April, 2012
How about...

Haters Gonna Hate (Nicky romero 'Out of Space' Remix)
Love the Epic M*therf*cker (Hardwell Mashup) Dada Life vs NERVO
Spaceman - Hardwell
Hells Bells - Albin Myers
Nicktim - Avicii & Nicky Romero
In My Mind
Generation X

Some of these are in a mix I just made...
www.soundcloud.com
DJ Tecniq 8:57 PM - 27 April, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

+1
+2 on molly! did it at a gig in clearwater with my girl. Unreal!!
ced_so_thoed 9:22 PM - 27 April, 2012
ay
I try to read this thread and the music is like a second language to me.
I just can't get into disco type music but I it makes the dollars stack.
yep
djpuma_gemini 9:56 PM - 27 April, 2012
SMH
Niro 10:48 PM - 27 April, 2012
Quote:
ay
yep

?
ced_so_thoed 11:33 PM - 27 April, 2012
ay
I just don't see the appeal of the music. When Jazzy Jeff came to Austin for SXSW this DJ named DJ Datsik and he introduced me into dub step and I was blown the fuck away. I could get into that but this disco type stuff I can't feel. And usually I spin what I can actually get into.
yep
ced_so_thoed 11:33 PM - 27 April, 2012
ay
I meant to say DJ Datsik opened up for Jazzy Jeff.
yep
Niro 11:51 PM - 27 April, 2012
I see, taste in music is different for everyone. I remember when I was, actually still love underground Hip Hop and couldn't even imagine liking uptempo-ish music. Now I can't stand what's being pawned off as Hip Hip/C-rap and really like uptempo EDM-ish music.
Esco... 12:11 AM - 28 April, 2012
Quote:
I see, taste in music is different for everyone. I remember when I was, actually still love underground Hip Hop and couldn't even imagine liking uptempo-ish music. Now I can't stand what's being pawned off as Hip Hip/C-rap and really like uptempo EDM-ish music.

Damn are you me? All through high school I bashed anyone who listened to commercial music. I was a STRICT hip hop/underground head. Then I went to college and started partying and go used to the music. Decided to start DJ'ing, and I got into EDM and i love it. I can STAND new radio/pop/rap music, but it's not where my heart is at. Every now and then I make a throwback mix of some of my favorite tracks and it's so much fun.
DJ Remy USA 12:14 AM - 28 April, 2012
Quote:
ay
yep

give it chance it will consume you if you really give the music a listen but you have to be introduced to it in a way you never heard it. When I started sratching and cutting over electronic music it completely changed how I listened to it. Ya kno hiphop we listen for the break and that tiny vocal you can cut. Dance music has the same just faster
DJ Remy USA 12:15 AM - 28 April, 2012
Quote:

This is why I love EDM so much hiphop/rap or whatever you call it is such a disappointment to me now. I cant bring myself to play more than a couple tunes before I have to turn it off. EDM genres have completely blown my once hiphop mind....nm
ced_so_thoed 12:25 AM - 28 April, 2012
ay
Well... I'll start with the dub step. Soooooooooooo I need to find some djs that will trust to leave their hard drive around me and as soon as they turn their back, like an alien I will probe their hard drive and copy all of the music folder contents.
*evil laugh* muhahahahahahahahahahahaha
yep
tehBEN 12:31 AM - 28 April, 2012
Quote:
ay
Well... I'll start with the dub step. Soooooooooooo I need to find some djs that will trust to leave their hard drive around me and as soon as they turn their back, like an alien I will probe their hard drive and copy all of the music folder contents.
*evil laugh* muhahahahahahahahahahahaha
yep

then you find out you got trolled and every dubstep song you copied is Rick Astley's Never gonna give you up... Dubstep edition.
djpuma_gemini 1:49 AM - 28 April, 2012
never gonna wub wub wub wub you up wub wub wub wub
Niro 2:06 AM - 28 April, 2012
I grew up as a Scratch/Battle kid and was into almost genre, but EDM (which I just called all of it Techno or Heckno.) But I always scratched to old school electro beats. Now I think back on it and I'm not sure if I didn't like the music or the actual people and scene that went with it. But either way it also helped having a good radio station that plays good dance music in Seattle.

I think it also comes with age, I just can't relate to current rap music now. I remember making fun of country line dancing, now that's all they want to do.
djpuma_gemini 3:10 AM - 28 April, 2012
^agreed.
I used to love hard core rap, but after being in Seattle I've grown to appreciate good dance music, gotta give props to c89.5 they play many genres and always keep the listener entertained.
DCD 6:17 AM - 30 April, 2012
Hahahaha. You can get into brostep but not house music? That's like saying you can get into T-Pain but not A Tribe Called Quest.
DJ Tecniq 6:57 AM - 30 April, 2012
I will cosign with everyone else posting above. Hip Hop is not the new fad now. Dance music has officially taken over which I've been waiting for. There's hip hop stations in FL that were "strictly" hip hop and now they are all playing dance music/house music/top 40 dance it's unreal but electronica is the future of music and it's always progressing. The problem with hip hop it just stays where it's at...never progresses.
DJ Frank Labate 7:39 AM - 30 April, 2012
Quote:
I will cosign with everyone else posting above. Hip Hop is not the new fad now. Dance music has officially taken over which I've been waiting for. There's hip hop stations in FL that were "strictly" hip hop and now they are all playing dance music/house music/top 40 dance it's unreal but electronica is the future of music and it's always progressing. The problem with hip hop it just stays where it's at...never progresses.

I'd say hip hop has been taking leaps backwards recently. I don't really listen to any hip hop made after 1999.
DJ Frank Labate 7:46 AM - 30 April, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

I'd say hip hop has been taking leaps backwards recently. I don't really listen to any hip hop made after 1999.

Okay definitely some exceptions. LL Cool J still has appeal and The Dream keeps me interested. Some of my favorite artists have taken a turn for the worse, like Jay Z.
djpuma_gemini 3:48 PM - 30 April, 2012
^all those guys have just evolved to stay relevant in the commercial game.

I'd rather listen to any jay-z, kanye now for hours on end, then listen to 5 minutes of meek mill, 2 chainz, and any other wack ass rapper
djaction 3:51 PM - 30 April, 2012
Quote:
^all those guys have just evolved to stay relevant in the commercial game.

I'd rather listen to any jay-z, kanye now for hours on end, then listen to 5 minutes of meek mill, 2 chainz, and any other wack ass rapper

+eleventy billion zillion
ced_so_thoed 4:34 PM - 30 April, 2012
ay
youtu.be
This I can get into. But I liek dubstep because I can see myself listening to it when I do fun stuff like racing go-karts, off roading, mma training and etc. The house/disco I can't but the stations here keep the rap/hip hop/r&b flowing. The station that I'm on is a rhytmic station but we do an old school mix and then an underground hood mix at night and the people love it. And I like it like that. But dubstep is awesome.
yep
phonze 4:59 PM - 30 April, 2012
I'm a fan of older music, so disco sounding stuff (nu disco, soulful house) appeals to me. Hate that trance stuff though.
DJ ST 5:31 PM - 30 April, 2012
Ranting about genres; there are a LOT of other threads to rant on,
so please, rant there?

Here, we try to exchange tips on music:

Dada Life: Rolling Stones T-Shirt (if there'd be a proper beat on breakdown, this'd BANG!)
Watchwww.youtube.com

Usher: Scream (waiting on the remixes, and the radio to pick this up, works already at clubs)
youtu.be

Dev & Enrique: Naked (Proper Villains Remix) (This the electro-steppish version, that synth is brutal)
Watchwww.youtube.com

TJR: Funky Vodka (summer-y house-vibes, slap on your favorite acapella and go.)
Watchwww.youtube.com

Chris Brown: Turn Up The Music (Mikiwar Toulouse Bootleg) (Good for transitioning into harder EDM, can be found on DJCity-pool)

Taio Cruz: Troublemaker (DJ Kue Remix) (By some reason, maybe radio, this is back in. Best for chanting, doesn't go in too hard)
Watchwww.youtube.com

And last, my friends, Heavyweight DJs, their new single "Come Alive" is dropping during May on UMG, and sounds pretty good:
youtu.be

They're also in negotiations with Big Beat ("Language", "Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites", "Big Bad Wolf"...) for an EDM-EP this Summer. Just heard the tracks, and they are solid.
djpuma_gemini 5:33 PM - 30 April, 2012
I thought troublemaker was dead too.

I play usher - climax (dj scene) remix.
phonze 5:38 PM - 30 April, 2012
I was waiting for some good remixes of Climax, it's just too slow to play the original. That Scene remix is definitely the one to play for now.
DJ JT Stevens 6:25 PM - 30 April, 2012
Good tracks DJ ST and everyone else, thanks for sharing.

I have some upcoming gigs/events that are more geared towards house music and pop song remixes so I've found a lot of new good tracks here. Always nice to see what other dj's are spinning and what's packing floors or clearing them.

If I find some good songs/remixes that haven't been posted here yet I'll be sure to share.
DJ Fez 1:59 AM - 1 May, 2012
Re: Dada life rolling stone t shirt, the Cazzette remix is better in my opinion
4mydawgz 11:36 AM - 1 May, 2012
There's a Remix to Dynamite that I cant figure out the name... It starts off "Put Your Hands In The Air, Put Your Hands In The Air..." It may be a Mash Up. Anyone know the name of this version?
Fabs 3:29 PM - 1 May, 2012
Quote:

Ey ? really The Wanted ? lol
DJ Remy USA 4:23 PM - 1 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

yes peeps love this track. I had it on mix I did last year when it drop it October I think. No one liked it when I played it live.....its been on the radio the last 2 months so people love it....sheep
djpuma_gemini 4:26 PM - 1 May, 2012
yeah that tune (glad you came) is big and hasn't hit it's peak yet.
DJ Remy USA 5:25 PM - 1 May, 2012
Quote:

its peaked in D.C its been at number 1 already on the Top 40 charts
DJ Remy USA 5:25 PM - 1 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

its peaked in D.C its been at number 1 already on the Top 40 charts

locally I cant speak for nationally but we get syndicated shows from California too so we get the dance scene out here
djpuma_gemini 5:32 PM - 1 May, 2012
Well out here (Seattle) I think it's peaking. not so much # 1 yet.
DJ RaGu 12:42 AM - 3 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

This thing is off the hook!, everyone loves this track now.

We Are Young
Wild Ones
Somebody That I Used To Know
Calling
Call Me Maybe

I play these track a lot and people like them, I always play a remix/edit though
DJ Fez 2:24 AM - 3 May, 2012
I played this exact set in between bands at the end of an all day outdoor beer festival the other week and had a great response. been getting a lot of hits on soundcloud (some are new, some are old, but they still all went over well)
1. Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks (DSK CHK Remix)
2. David Guetta, Nicky Romero & Sia - Wild One Two (Original Mix)
3. Carly Rae Jepson - Call Me Maybe (Milkman Remix)
4. Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (dBerrie Remix)
5. Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound
6. The Wanted - Glad You Came (Alex Gaudino & Jason Rooney Club Mix)
7. Beatles - Come Together (Lisboa & Luthier remix)
8. Bingo Players - Cry (Just a Little) (Original Mix)
9. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside (Third Party Remix)
10. Calvin Harris - Feel So Close (Extended Mix)
11. Deniz Koyu – Tung! (Original Mix)
12. Lady Gaga - Alejandro (Afrojack Remix)
13. Porter Robinson - Unison - Original Mix
14. PDiddy - Coming Home featuring Skylar Grey – Dirty South Remix (Main)
15. Axwell - Nothing But Love (Remode Mix)
16. Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Axwell & Dirty South Remix)
Bigga Bounce Ent 8:01 PM - 3 May, 2012
^^ Gonna look into some of these tracks now
DJ JT Stevens 8:09 PM - 3 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We Are Young
Wild Ones
Calling
Call Me Maybe

I play these track a lot and people like them, I always play a remix/edit though

Agreed on the "Call Me Maybe". It's starting to pick up steam here in the northeast. Hearing it on the radio a lot more and getting requests for it now too.

Watchwww.youtube.com

Going out on a limb and saying it'll be this year's California Gurls.
Bigga Bounce Ent 8:16 PM - 3 May, 2012
^^^ Are we talking about the Canadian kid??
DJ JT Stevens 8:31 PM - 3 May, 2012
I think so, Carly Rae Jepsen. Didn't know she was Canadian.
tehBEN 10:22 PM - 3 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We Are Young
Wild Ones
Calling
Call Me Maybe

Agreed on the "Call Me Maybe". It's starting to pick up steam here in the northeast. Hearing it on the radio a lot more and getting requests for it now too.

Watchwww.youtube.com

I don't like it, so that means it's going to be popular.
That's usually the case lol.
Bigga Bounce Ent 11:07 PM - 3 May, 2012
Quote:

Yeah she is/was an indie/pop singer doin her thing.

That call me track did pretty well but I didn't think for a minute it was gonna do anything further than being a regional hit!?! The power if the internet I guess...
Capo Status 5:03 AM - 4 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah she is/was an indie/pop singer doin her thing.

That call me track did pretty well but I didn't think for a minute it was gonna do anything further than being a regional hit!?! The power if the internet I guess...

Thats the power of Justin Bieber, he sort of co-signed that shit, Bieber, his girl and some other people did their own video to it, it was all over the news,

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ ChuckSun 7:12 AM - 4 May, 2012
Quote:

haha already has reached that status, altho at least where i'm at it's being overplayed.
DJ Remy USA 3:15 PM - 4 May, 2012
call me maybe is Pop music and I would not consider it dance maybe we should call this thread Top40/Dance tracks because thats where this is headed. Might as well toss in

Ellie Goulding - Lights
Katey Perry - Part of Me
What doesnt kill you make you stronger - forget the artist
Gotye - Somebody that I use to know (Mike D remix)
DJRemixEnt 4:20 PM - 4 May, 2012
usher - scream, is looking promising
DJ JT Stevens 5:14 PM - 4 May, 2012
@Remy
Good point. I know there's a nice dance remix of it that I've heard but I don't know who did it. I'll post it here if I find out.

@Remix
I see that one being really big too. It's got a huge hook.
Dj Nyce 8:32 PM - 4 May, 2012
Quote:
call me maybe is Pop music and I would not consider it dance maybe we should call this thread Top40/Dance tracks because thats where this is headed. Might as well toss in

Ellie Goulding - Lights
Katey Perry - Part of Me
What doesnt kill you make you stronger - Kelly Clarkson

fixed
DJ Remy USA 9:10 PM - 4 May, 2012
Quote:
@Remy
Good point. I know there's a nice dance remix of it that I've heard but I don't know who did it. I'll post it here if I find out.

@Remix
I see that your really big too. You got a huge cock.

This is DJ forum keep it clean
DJ JT Stevens 9:17 PM - 4 May, 2012
Haha, knew I should have followed that comment with nh/nm.
latindj 10:51 PM - 4 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
@Remy

@Remix

This is DJ for men. I lick it clean

get a room you two! (NM)
philldafunk 2:07 PM - 7 May, 2012
I know it's kinda old but Deniz Koyou's "Tung" kills it in my club

HouseSick- Boggie Riddim (Filthy Rehab Remix)
James Egbert- Lady Luck
Tom Staar- Console
DJRemixEnt 2:36 PM - 7 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
@Remy

@Remix

This is DJ forum keep it clean

cant help it if i got a big cock!!! lol
Sunny Up 5:59 PM - 7 May, 2012
Quote:

I heard the original at a college house party the other night...and everyone was singing this. I was shocked, I didn't know music could hit such a low. I'll check the Milkman remix, but the DJ Scene remix of it has a pretty sweet house break.
DJ Fez 2:43 AM - 8 May, 2012
Quote:
James Egbert- Lady Luck

love that track.

my boy Michael Brun has a great new track “Synergy” getting a lot of support on Dirty South’s label
philldafunk 6:27 AM - 8 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
James Egbert- Lady Luck

love that track.

my boy Michael Brun has a great new track “Synergy” getting a lot of support on Dirty South’s label

I remember the first time I heard it, my jaw literally dropped.
DCD 2:30 AM - 9 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

I heard the original at a college house party the other night...and everyone was singing this. I was shocked, I didn't know music could hit such a low. I'll check the Milkman remix, but the DJ Scene remix of it has a pretty sweet house break.

Have you ever listened to that shit? It's catchy as fuck.
DJ Fez 2:55 AM - 9 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
James Egbert- Lady Luck

love that track.

I remember the first time I heard it, my jaw literally dropped.

crazy thing is he is a 19 yr old pre-med student. literally produces in his dorm room. he’s in my fraternity, although younger than me. I like this new wave of young guns (pierce fulton is another one)
Sunny Up 6:14 PM - 9 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Have you ever listened to that shit? It's catchy as fuck.

Definition of Catchy as hell: Watchwww.youtube.com
Capo Status 6:09 AM - 13 May, 2012
Someone needs to come out with the call me maybe/Huey mack fuck me baby dance mix
Trinicapone 4:45 PM - 13 May, 2012
Good shit!
DJ DisGrace 5:18 PM - 13 May, 2012
Quote:
Good shit!

+1

been outta the scene for a few months and this thread got me back on track asap for some upcoming gigs
Papa Midnight 9:36 PM - 13 May, 2012
Quote:

Ellie Goulding - Lights
Katey Perry - Part of Me

I thought that's what the thread was by now, lol.
I'll throw a few in here...
Tiesto - Maximal Crazy (R3hab Remix) [Side Note: Just me or does "Chasing Summers" sound damn near exactly the same as "Maximal Crazy"?)
Usher - Scream
David Guetta (feat. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne) - I Can Only Imagine (R3hab Remix)
Far East Movement (feat. Tyga) - Dirty Bass [Gets a pretty good response]
Jennifer Lopez (feat. Pitbull) - Dance Again
Chris Brown (feat. Rihanna) - Turn Up The Music (Remix)

Quote:

Isn't that Kelly Clarkson?
Papa Midnight 9:36 PM - 13 May, 2012
Quote:

Ellie Goulding - Lights
Katey Perry - Part of Me

I thought that's what the thread was by now, lol.
I'll throw a few in here...
Tiesto - Maximal Crazy (R3hab Remix) [Side Note: Just me or does "Chasing Summers" sound damn near exactly the same as "Maximal Crazy"?)
Usher - Scream
David Guetta (feat. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne) - I Can Only Imagine (R3hab Remix)
Far East Movement (feat. Tyga) - Dirty Bass [Gets a pretty good response]
Jennifer Lopez (feat. Pitbull) - Dance Again
Chris Brown (feat. Rihanna) - Turn Up The Music (Remix)

Quote:

Isn't that Kelly Clarkson?
Sunny Up 10:24 PM - 13 May, 2012
Ok I TRIED to make a personal edit for Call Me Maybe because I couldn't decide which house break I liked most, so I just added both with an ACA out at the end. Anybody here know how I could clean it up?

soundcloud.com
Sunny Up 10:39 PM - 13 May, 2012
ugh nevermind, the acapella part is pretty stupid
Esco... 11:33 PM - 13 May, 2012
Quote:
Ok I TRIED to make a personal edit for Call Me Maybe because I couldn't decide which house break I liked most, so I just added both with an ACA out at the end. Anybody here know how I could clean it up?

soundcloud.com

what are you trying to clean up? Sounds find to me.
DJ Tecniq 12:31 AM - 14 May, 2012
Quote:

Ellie Goulding - Lights
Katey Perry - Part of Me
The Mike D version is the one that's playing on the radio but this one owns --> soundcloud.com
djpuma_gemini 12:36 AM - 14 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

soundcloud.com

The acap out is clearly a diy so you can still hear some of the beat.
BERTO 3:54 AM - 14 May, 2012
Check out darkgrey for some cool tunes this dudes crazy with it he has a rattlemremix thats pretty sick
Esco... 7:14 AM - 14 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

soundcloud.com

The acap out is clearly a diy so you can still hear some of the beat.

I understand that, but no one is going to be bumping this on they're ipod. The beat of the incoming track will cover that up.
djpuma_gemini 5:39 AM - 18 May, 2012
A new one I'm feeling is tradelove - pum back
obviously cause it has that dope as sister nancy sample, but I think it's cool track
Dj Kutt 925 9:51 AM - 18 May, 2012
I have the studio acapella of call me maybe..That would clean it right up. Whats up PUMA!!!
djpuma_gemini 4:42 PM - 18 May, 2012
LMAO, what's up Kutt. Weird seeing people from FB (locally) on here.
haha
DJ Frank Labate 5:01 PM - 18 May, 2012
Pryda - Allein
Jogchem Miller - Zodiac
Robbie Rivera - Turn It Around
Mark Eteson - Together (Duderstadt Remix)
Paul van Dyk - The Ocean (feat Arty)
DJ Remy USA 1:15 AM - 19 May, 2012
That new Tiesto we own the night has summer anthem written all over it
Papa Midnight 1:08 PM - 19 May, 2012
Quote:

Chasing Summers (Original Mix) and Chasing Summers (Original Miami Mix) is pretty hot as well, but I've been joking with people that it sounds A LOT like Maximal Crazy.

While we're on the subject of Tiesto, how have the "Beautiful World" remixes gone over for you guys?
DJ Fez 9:16 PM - 20 May, 2012
I love the Michael Woods remix of beautiful world. the LBL one sounds like it would kill on a huge system, but i havent had a chance to test yet. strangely enough, i didnt hear these at EDCNY yesterday
DJ FaceMI 2:12 PM - 21 May, 2012
Quote:

+1
DJ Michael Basic 4:19 AM - 22 May, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

+1

Yeah I put this on my last house mix...love this track!
DVDjHardy 3:55 PM - 22 May, 2012
Nari and Milani - Atom is dope.

soundcloud.com
DVDjHardy 3:57 PM - 22 May, 2012
That clip doesn't really cover it...
Watchwww.youtube.com
BERTO 4:02 PM - 22 May, 2012
Ralvero "rage" hit big where i was friday
akc1207 6:03 PM - 22 May, 2012
Quote:
I love the Michael Woods remix of beautiful world. the LBL one sounds like it would kill on a huge system, but i havent had a chance to test yet.

Michael Woods is awesome - his productions are awesome. I also like the Gina Star remix. And as for LBL, all of his tracks are pretty much made for a huge system. I'm usually unsure if I like them at first, but when I hear them in a club/show, I fall in love haha.

And yeah, Nari and Milani - Atom is one of the biggest songs out there right now. Amazing how such a simple track has such a huge impact.
Request_This_Ladies 8:08 PM - 28 May, 2012
It might be somewhere in an older post but "Titanium" by David G is doing well for me.
sG 10:20 AM - 29 May, 2012
I dropped the new J. Lo feat Flo-rida in Bangkok Sunday night, it got the crowd jumpin. And normally they like songs wayyy after it becomes an international hit.
philldafunk 4:08 PM - 29 May, 2012
Fedde Le Grand & Nicky Romero "Slacking"
DCD 12:09 AM - 30 May, 2012
nicky romero & zroq - wtf
BERTO 4:15 AM - 31 May, 2012
Tolouse sounds amazing in a club
DJ Michael Basic 4:31 AM - 31 May, 2012
Quote:
Tolouse sounds amazing in a club

I like the Tommy Trash remix.
DJ Remy USA 11:15 AM - 31 May, 2012
Danilo - We Do it Like (Crossover RMX)
Digital Milo - We go Hard
212 - Azealia Banks ---not sure if this one was already mentioned
djpuma_gemini 6:19 PM - 31 May, 2012
I slept on that 212 for a minute. had the video for months and never listened to it.
phonze 6:34 PM - 31 May, 2012
Yeah that 212's been out for a while, but it's gaining some steam.
DJ Remy USA 12:28 AM - 1 June, 2012
Quote:
I slept on that 212 for a minute. had the video for months and never listened to it.

I heard it on MTV3 one day and I was yoo this is dope so I went and got it from the pool
djpuma_gemini 12:33 AM - 1 June, 2012
What do you guys think of Dj Rhiannon - nasty chick
I dropped it last weekend but only played one verse.
BERTO 1:00 AM - 1 June, 2012
Check out carlos melange call me maybe edit its sick
BERTO 1:01 AM - 1 June, 2012
funkyfresh2012 1:35 AM - 1 June, 2012

nice mash up!
DJ Remy USA 10:45 AM - 1 June, 2012
Quote:

I like it I had it on my video mix in April. Try playing Chelley's Took the Night just before it or just after it. Its a dope track
DJ Remy USA 10:47 AM - 1 June, 2012
Any song with rapping female vocals over a house track are a instant hit for me at least something about a female MC and house beats that are just dope. I think I like the soft voice and hard beat (nm) together
DJ Michael Basic 3:27 AM - 2 June, 2012
The label reps are pushing Azaelia Banks hard right now, which is why it's picking up steam and getting some radio play.
Papa Midnight 1:47 PM - 2 June, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

I like it I had it on my video mix in April. Try playing Chelley's Took the Night just before it or just after it. Its a dope track

Been giving that track some play as well.

Quote:

For me, it's usually the opposite. I play tracks for people that just hit the record pool and they look at me confused for a second, but keep dancing - then they actually like it the next week. Suddenly, the song hits radio and it blows up and you've got people requesting it every 20 minutes. Case in point: We Found Love. Hate it or Love it, it happened.
DJWALDO 8:25 PM - 2 June, 2012

look up the Milkman remix....
BERTO 9:07 PM - 2 June, 2012
Quote:

look up the Milkman remix....

Sick! ! What!
BERTO 9:10 PM - 2 June, 2012
soundcloud.com
how bout this one!
BERTO 9:11 PM - 2 June, 2012
also Borgore "kiss my lips" is sick if you like the harder dubstep breakdowns
BERTO 9:12 PM - 2 June, 2012
she looks like sex mike posner steve aoki remix is chill as hell too
DJ Remy USA 10:36 PM - 2 June, 2012
Whats good for that Latin Dutch sound anybody playing that brazillian dutch house....Im serious these are actual genres
djpuma_gemini 2:59 AM - 3 June, 2012
Knife party - internet friends.
Biggest track last night.
BERTO 4:17 AM - 3 June, 2012
Internet friends hits big! And you can do dj name /custom drops during cellphone knocking part
djpuma_gemini 7:27 AM - 3 June, 2012
^good tip.
Dj Nyce 4:11 PM - 3 June, 2012
New tracks i'm feeling

Jennifer Lopez ft Flo Rida - Goin In *Lil Jon Club mix is my fave
Sidney Samson x pitbull x Akon - gimme dat ass
Avicii - Two Million
Avicii x Lenny Kravitz - Superlove

and BERTO i'm in ableton right now adding "DJ Nyce" to Internet Friends!
BERTO 4:15 PM - 3 June, 2012
You can do like " you came to party with dj ______, add me on facebook now you are going to die!"
BERTO 4:18 PM - 3 June, 2012
And the chicks voice is a mac text to speech voice so it matches :)
Dj Nyce 4:36 PM - 3 June, 2012
BERTO are you using the Hardwell Edit of Internet Friends?
BERTO 5:05 PM - 3 June, 2012
I dont do edits lol stock version in my library
BERTO 5:05 PM - 3 June, 2012
I have all these ideas but no outcomes
djpuma_gemini 6:51 PM - 3 June, 2012
Quote:
And the chicks voice is a mac text to speech voice so it matches :)

brilliant
BERTO 8:58 PM - 3 June, 2012
:)
Papa Midnight 9:18 PM - 6 June, 2012
This song just hit my record pool today - "Tiesto & Showtek - Hell Yeah! (Original Mix)". Opinions? I like it, but I think I like Chasing Summers and Maximal Crazy better. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet before a live audience (my next event is Saturday).
Papa Midnight 9:29 PM - 6 June, 2012
Another one that just the pool today and sounds pretty good. "Hardwell - Three Triangles (Original Club Mix)"
djpuma_gemini 10:09 PM - 6 June, 2012
I'll have to listen to them tonight maybe test em on Saturday
DJ Frank Labate 9:42 PM - 19 June, 2012
Quote:
You can do like " you came to party with dj ______, add me on facebook now you are going to die!"

I found a voice that I think is the one knife party actually used. Go to Xtranormal.com, sign in (free + no downloads) and select the UK chick voice and type what you want her to say it worked great for my bootleg!
BERTO 10:06 PM - 19 June, 2012
nice dudes check out Serge Devant "true faith" starkillers remix its a good fucking track!
Papa Midnight 3:07 PM - 8 July, 2012
AN21, Max Vangeli & Tiesto (feat. Lover Lover) - People Of The Night (Original Mix)

Opinions? This one just hit my pool yesterday and has that Progressive House feel to it with a bit of Electro House added on as well.
djpuma_gemini 5:57 PM - 8 July, 2012
Avicii - Silhouettes.
Really liking that song

I like the original we own the night, not sure if the one above is a remix to it.
popnwave 6:06 PM - 8 July, 2012
Quote:
nice dudes check out Serge Devant "true faith" starkillers remix its a good fucking track!

Is that a New Order cover?
BERTO 6:57 PM - 8 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

No clue
popnwave 7:11 PM - 8 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No clue

www.dailymotion.com

Sure is...
BERTO 2:24 AM - 9 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No clue

www.dailymotion.com

Sure is...

cool as hell ! thanks for link
DCD 11:18 PM - 10 July, 2012
super pumped for that skrillex trap remix to come out (at least that's the rumor)

Watchwww.youtube.com
Mr. Goodkat 10:22 PM - 12 July, 2012
Quote:
super pumped for that skrillex trap remix to come out (at least that's the rumor)

Watchwww.youtube.com

same ole skrillex different tempo
djpuma_gemini 4:24 PM - 27 July, 2012
Zedd - Spectrum is a good one
djjoefresh 1:23 AM - 31 July, 2012
Quote:
Zedd - Spectrum is a good one

+1
DJ Frank Labate 3:30 AM - 31 July, 2012
John Dahlback - Embrace Me (Dirty South Remix)
A Heavy Abacus (Qulinez Remix)
Suspect 44 - Japanese Schoolgirls
Suspect 44 - Neon Feel (Answer42 Remix)
DCD 3:42 AM - 31 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com

same ole skrillex different tempo

except it's the same tempo as most of his other stuff...
dreamkast 7:46 AM - 2 August, 2012
soundcloud.com

Spectrum - Calvin Harris mix. Better edit :)
djpuma_gemini 9:40 PM - 5 August, 2012
Havana Brown - Big Banana
Don't like the name of the song, but the beat is pretty nice.
DeezNotes 8:48 PM - 6 August, 2012
I'd like to know what tracks you guys are deleting.
Dj Nyce 2:59 PM - 8 August, 2012
Calvin Harris - We'll Be Coming Back
Avicii - Last Dance
Alesso ft Matthew Koma - Years
djpuma_gemini 5:50 PM - 8 August, 2012
Quote:
Calvin Harris - We'll Be Coming Back
Avicii - Last Dance
Alesso ft Matthew Koma - Years

+1 on the first two. I haven't heard the Alesso track yet.
DJ Remy USA 9:49 PM - 8 August, 2012
Are people coming up to you guys and requesting these tracks? Or are these tracks just personal favs?
Dj Nyce 10:17 PM - 8 August, 2012
for me songs that are working well
djpuma_gemini 10:22 PM - 8 August, 2012
I rarely get requests for any of these unless it's a specific crowd. Your average top 40 club doesn't ask for these tracks unless they hit mainstream.
DCD 9:30 PM - 16 August, 2012
The Michael Woods remix of "We'll Be Coming Back" sounds HUGE. Huge as in it'll sound great on huge sound systems. Its one of those remixes you'd play at a huge nightclub.
DJ Michael Basic 10:34 PM - 16 August, 2012
Michael Woods is great for bigroom progressive stuff.
DJ Frank Labate 2:28 AM - 17 August, 2012
Quote:
The Michael Woods remix of "We'll Be Coming Back" sounds HUGE. Huge as in it'll sound great on huge sound systems. Its one of those remixes you'd play at a huge nightclub.

+1
DJ Frank Labate 2:39 AM - 17 August, 2012
Doman & Gooding - I'm Hooked On You
Tom's Dinner (Ph Electro Remix)
DJ Frank Labate 2:40 AM - 17 August, 2012
Experimental Club Track - Let's Have A Kiki (Almighty Club Mix)
I cant help but laugh when I hear this one
BERTO 3:34 AM - 17 August, 2012
Dudes madonna girl gone wild synth looped and played backwards is fucking awesome
BERTO 3:34 AM - 17 August, 2012
Avicii remix^
djpuma_gemini 11:27 PM - 26 August, 2012
Loving this trap remix right now
soundcloud.com
the_black_one 12:55 AM - 27 August, 2012
Fire !!!!!!
DJPrice_inMD 4:03 AM - 27 August, 2012
Avicci: fade into darkness
Martin solveig: the night out madeon remix
Avicci: my feelings for you
Ellie goulding: lights
Calvin Harris: let's go, we'll be coming back
Afrojack: can't stop me
Tiesto: we own the night
Chris brown: don't wake me up
O
echa1945mf 1:17 PM - 27 August, 2012
i decided to share Tunes that bangs hard ! and makes people dance (not sop top40 but very danceable)

1.Soulmagic - Someone Like You (Original mix) <- this tune never fails to make people get up and dance

2.Ray Foxx - Trumpeteer (Chocolate Puma Remix ) <- this one is insane! the beat are just infectious

3.Bass Kleph Vs Groove Armada - Ill Be Superstylin (Tom Field Bootleg) <- Banger !!

if you talk to real EDM (Techno,House,Trance) and basicly everyone that started in the underground side of dance music will say todays music ruin EDM , but my personal opinion is , well i dont give a crap , i believe everything has its market , mainstrem is going strong but the underground will never dies

music is universal and beautiful why fight over it?
Request_This_Ladies 11:12 PM - 3 September, 2012
Spectrum by Zedd is doing real well for me. Its a great transition to Progressive or Dub.
phonze 1:24 AM - 4 September, 2012
I think that Sparks track by Fedde Le Grand and Nicky Romero is dope. Played it with a Chris Brown acapella over it, place went nuts.
djatrain@hotmail.com 5:06 PM - 4 September, 2012
Quote:
i decided to share Tunes that bangs hard ! and makes people dance (not sop top40 but very danceable)

2.Ray Foxx - Trumpeteer (Chocolate Puma Remix ) <- this one is insane! the beat are just infectious

Real HouseHeads love this joint right here. A lot of dancing with the speaker goes on to this, wait my bad a lot of making love to the speaker goes on during this song. Song is straight crazy. It might be up there with Hey Hey for HouseHeads.
DJ Michael Basic 2:00 AM - 5 September, 2012
Quote:
I think that Sparks track by Fedde Le Grand and Nicky Romero is dope. Played it with a Chris Brown acapella over it, place went nuts.

Yes...in the title tag of this track I put DOPE, PLAY ME!!!

I'm also really digging Dyro's productions right now.
djpuma_gemini 2:12 AM - 5 September, 2012
good looking on sparks
djjoefresh 7:25 PM - 5 September, 2012
Sparks is picking up very quickly, Matthew Koma's vocals really enhance the track IMO.

Dyro is great but very heavy electro, which is sometimes hard to successfully drop in a club. R3hab tracks sometimes have a similar problem. It depends on the club/crowd/time of night etc. If I ever get the chance to drop Dyro's new "Feed The Dada" remix I will.
djpuma_gemini 7:51 PM - 5 September, 2012
^agreed. I personally like vocals over all beats. Never really liked r3hab's stuff too much cause of that reason.
DJ RaGu 7:46 AM - 28 September, 2012
Rock The House-Afrojack
Sweet Nothing-Calvin Harris
Make some noise-Chuckie
million voices-otto knows

Let me love you (gregori klosman)
Scream (Rehab remix)
This is love (sidney samson)
Finally found you (Rehab Remix)-suprised with this one,was expecting something heavier

-
DJ Frank Labate 12:16 AM - 5 November, 2012
I made a new Mashup. EDX - Touched vs. Tiesto and Sneaky Sound System. Check it out!
soundcloud.com
BERTO 6:10 AM - 5 November, 2012
Morgan paige body work lazy rich remix is sick
DJ Frank Labate 7:45 PM - 5 November, 2012
Quote:
I made a new Mashup. EDX - Touched vs. Tiesto and Sneaky Sound System. Check it out!
soundcloud.com

Soundcloud difficulties, here's a YouTube link: Watchwww.youtube.com
Niro 9:37 PM - 5 November, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
soundcloud.com

IMO, either the levels, timing or keys are off, I'm not sure but it doesn't sound good.
MelonHead 1:07 AM - 6 November, 2012
Kaskade vs Qulinez - Stars Troll (Extended)
Zedd - Spectrum (Extended Mix) ft Matthew Koma
Knife Party - Internet Friends (Original Mix) (dirty)
This !s Massive - Shock Top (Original Mix)
DCD 4:03 AM - 11 November, 2012
Can someone tell me if GTA - Booty Bounce works in clubs? I don't have a gig to test it out.

The track - Watchwww.youtube.com
DJ Fez 4:37 PM - 14 November, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
soundcloud.com

question....does this mean you actually made the Wolfgang Gartner Remix to I will be here? Because EDX ripped that almost exactly off
phonze 5:12 PM - 14 November, 2012
Quote:
Can someone tell me if GTA - Booty Bounce works in clubs? I don't have a gig to test it out.

I can't even find that song, would figure it's on beatport or something.
DJ Frank Labate 5:54 PM - 14 November, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
soundcloud.com

question....does this mean you actually made the Wolfgang Gartner Remix to I will be here? Because EDX ripped that almost exactly off

Of course not, that Wolfgang Gartner Remix is killer, probably the first thing I heard from him. I used the acapella from the original mix of "I Will Be Here". I've decided to make another mashup with a more compatable acapella.
DJ Fez 6:17 PM - 14 November, 2012
No worries, I wasn't knocking you. Just saying EDX is pulling some robbery
DJ Remy USA 7:06 PM - 14 November, 2012
Quote:

sounds like a dope track
phonze 7:22 PM - 14 November, 2012
lol doh all I had to do was click on the youtube link and there's a free DL link. awesome thanks man.
DJ Jonny_B 1:47 PM - 28 December, 2012
Big Track to end 2012 on Chris Lake and Michael Woods - Black Thong, though probably wont break through to 2013.
jmlbrns45 7:53 PM - 15 January, 2013
is anyone ready to start a 2013 edition for this thread?
djpuma_gemini 8:39 PM - 15 January, 2013
here
serato.com
Request_This_Ladies 4:51 AM - 18 January, 2013
Go for it