DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

The Super Fight - Exhibition - No Holds Barred SMACKDOWN! Beezle vs. Tecniq

DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:35 PM - 29 August, 2011
Come one come all step up and getcha ticket to a once in a lifetime event, dont miss ya chance because an oppritunity may never present it self again.

Could Rocky Marciano have taken down Muhammad Ali, could Babe Ruth go head to head with Bary Bonds, could Wilt Chamberlin competed with Lebron James, could Rocky Balboa go the distance with Mason Dixon.

A question for the ages, would old school skill and technique plain ole' vanilla, no frills - no tricks DJ'ing be enough to overcome the advances of modern day science and technology, find out here as we take what I have deemed the ultimate avatar of each style

In this corner wearing the black trunks a man who needs no introduction in this arean we have Mobile's own

DJ M.Beezle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may remember Beezle as the court jester of the forum, who has been jested on MANY TIMES himself. Take for example his EX-Girlfriend who was promoting HERSELF to his own promoter, and basically trying to attract new "Meat" to substain Beezle's DJ career. He's also famous for NOT being able to play Jay-Z, and using the excuse that his 1 horse town basically defies all club standards known to man. He is also known as Encyclopedia Brown up in this beyoch! So, if you need someone to do the "Google Search" on the forum, he's YOUR MAN! DJ M.Bezzle is the epitomy of as Plain Jane, vanilla no frillzy self admitted DJ as you can get on here. Now those are SOLID attributes, BUT will it be enough to overcome the challenger?

And in this corner in the edd hardy trunks wearing brand new nike shocks, hailing from backwater Fl, owner of that towns only horse...............

DJ Tecniq

DJ Techniq has been really trying to make a name for himself on this forum, hes got a chip on his shoulder and alot to prove and I've rarley seen a board member so bring the battle to his competiter. His accomplishment resume only consists of a Massive Azz Whoopin' laid on him by DJJOHNNYM, with BASIC TEASER VIDS, but he has NOT taken that beatdown lightly! As a matter of fact, he hasn't learned a DAMN THING, but his MOUTHPIECE is a force to reckon with! This challenger is the pure representation of the new school DJ, following the lead of new school HNIC DJ am, he brings a modern, more media sperned perspective to the game. There isnt a lot of history in that head o his but where that lacks is a plethora of knowledge flash in the pan fads and trends that may or may not be relevant next week so hell need to make sure to pick up the pace and get his opponent down quick before his style is played out. Hes got the young legs (NH) so to win this hes gonna have to keep the pace fast and furious and wear out the jester! To do this hell have to use all the tech and gagets at his disposal to dazzle the judges.

Id like to take a moment to introduce our guest commentator, DJ ROLLERGOD, rollergod what do you think of this match.

rollergod: I think this is a great oppritunity to show what tech and new school djs can really do, after the match be sure to check out my youtube page where ill be breaking down all the techniques so be sure to have your duck tape, markers, and autosynch ready because it will be SUPER educational. Also id like to thank my mom for letting me stay out late enough to come watch and thanks to my dad for drivign me here, and the good people at holiday in express for changing my sheets after last nights accident. I may not be a real DJ but I did stay at a holiday inn express so i know what im taking about :)

Thanks RR, well there we have it, you know the competitors, remember there is NO BELT on the line tonight (seeing as neither one is a champ of anything), this is an exibition match and their trainers have both been given a towel to either throw in or wipe the blood off their beaten bloody contender. Here it goes a battle for the ages, a battle for bragging right, a battle of honor and tradition, will this be the last battle proving Bezzle is just good for being a search engine? Will it be the beginning of a new school dynasty, or will it prove that basic skills are timeless, important, and essential. Remember the outcome of this will be used to start, continue, and possibly end retarded forum arguments between old school and new school DJs so lets have a good match, lets keep it downand dirty gentlemen, alright both of you step to the middle, power up the decks, turn that BASSS UP AND

LLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT GEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT REEEAAAAADDDYYYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOO RUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:42 PM - 29 August, 2011
ROTFL!!!
The Return of Dj Sparky 8:47 PM - 29 August, 2011
lets not forget one of the constestants TT's are broke so I think at least two weeks, plenty of time to get it repaired
echa1945mf 9:01 PM - 29 August, 2011
LMAO
DJ Tecniq 9:02 PM - 29 August, 2011
What the hell did i miss? And why am I battling Bezzle now?
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:08 PM - 29 August, 2011
Quote:

yup tonight at 8
DJ Tecniq 9:09 PM - 29 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

yup tonight at 8
dude i got 1 deck to work with and a axis 9
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:10 PM - 29 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yup tonight at 8

And i suck so id say that levels the playing field
DJ Tecniq 9:13 PM - 29 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yup tonight at 8

but i don't even really have beef with you so what the hell are we battling for?
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:14 PM - 29 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yup tonight at 8

but i don't even really have beef with you so what the hell are we battling for?

man we......well there was........how about.....johnny why the fuck am i battling tec again?? you said this was a good idea but i forgot why
echa1945mf 9:15 PM - 29 August, 2011
hahahahahahahahahaha
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:08 PM - 29 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yup tonight at 8

man we......well there was........how about.....johnny why the fuck am i battling tec again?? you said this was a good idea but i forgot why

Quote:
If your so concerned Beezle why don't you step up,

your always the instigator

Quote:
Quote:

Man, Techniq don't want none of the Beez.

Quote:
Quote:
Super cool beas

I'm sayin' you're the most self admitted-no frills-no tricks DJ on here, so I know he can't rock with that....

Quote:
I think Techniq and Bezzle should throw down. Dude instigated 85% of this

Quote:
Quote:

Actually, my money is on Techniq.

Quote:
Quote:

Im down lets do it tonight live on UStream

Quote:
Party rock club set

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NOOOOOOO!!!!

We need the right about of HYPE and Promotion.

Hell, at LEAST create a thread......

Quote:
DING DING, no talk no thread. Techniq Vs Bezzle. Winner faces Johnny Cage

Quote:
Techniq, Bezzle is down to get busy. What do you say?

THERE IT IS!!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:09 PM - 29 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

yup tonight at 8

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Man, Techniq don't want none of the Beez.

Quote:
Quote:
Super cool beas

I'm sayin' you're the most self admitted-no frills-no tricks DJ on here, so I know he can't rock with that....

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Actually, my money is on Techniq.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Party rock club set

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NOOOOOOO!!!!

We need the right about of HYPE and Promotion.

Hell, at LEAST create a thread......

Quote:
DING DING, no talk no thread. Techniq Vs Bezzle. Winner faces Johnny Cage

Quote:
Techniq, Bezzle is down to get busy. What do you say?

THERE IT IS!!!!

ohhhhhh yaaaa i remember....damn peer pressures a bitch
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:10 PM - 29 August, 2011
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:54 PM - 29 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Get a room you 2.
last time we did that he tried to anal probe me :)

you seem oddly ok with that....
lol good 1. let me know when ur mix is uploaded then ill get to work ;)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Get a room you 2.
last time we did that he tried to anal probe me :)

you seem oddly ok with that....
lol good 1. let me know when ur mix is uploaded then ill get to work ;)

no uploading this is happening LIVE
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:42 AM - 30 August, 2011
Im here wheres tec
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:00 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Im here wheres tec

AWWWW MAN!!!!

What happened?
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:31 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Im here wheres tec

AWWWW MAN!!!!

What happened?

He forfitted I won....DJ MBEZZLE OFFIAL BATTLE RECORD 1-0 PERFECT
Chrisjin 1:32 PM - 30 August, 2011
Until he throws in the towel, nothing is won.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:33 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Until he throws in the towel, nothing is won.

he threw in the towel, the battle was scheduled to be dont live last night at 8 on youstream, i was there he wasnt I WIN
DJ Tecniq 1:38 PM - 30 August, 2011
I never threw in the towel I was actually eating dinner. You never told me u were actually going on ustream I thought it was a joke lol. getting my table fixed today.
Chrisjin 1:39 PM - 30 August, 2011
You should throw one down anyway, Show initiative so maybe he can break out his technique
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:39 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
I never threw in the towel I was actually eating dinner. You never told me u were actually going on ustream I thought it was a joke lol. getting my table fixed today.

I TOLD'T y'all that I got my money on Tecniq.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:42 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

I TOLD'T y'all that I got my money on Tecniq.

then you lost your money because he didnt show up to battle,sorry but you cant show up to the DMC finals 2 months after they are done and say i have a battle routine better than the one who one give me a trophy
The Return of Dj Sparky 4:44 PM - 30 August, 2011
Beezle how about you just shut up,

if your gonna battle, set a date both parties agree on and be there, your constant chit chat gets boaring
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:58 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Beezle how about you just shut up,

if your gonna battle, set a date both parties agree on and be there, your constant chit chat gets boaring

lol i DID set a date, it was last night at 8pm
The Return of Dj Sparky 5:08 PM - 30 August, 2011
here is the talk again, did both parties agree on it , no

he said even before this thread one tt isnt working so you cant say he's making excuses when this info was already known, personally i don't care if you guys battle or not but if your going to do something handle it like gentlemen and not some lil babies
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:12 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
here is the talk again, did both parties agree on it , no

he said even before this thread one tt isnt working so you cant say he's making excuses when this info was already known, personally i don't care if you guys battle or not but if your going to do something handle it like gentlemen and not some lil babies

personally i dont care if wee battle either i didnt set it up lol i had my equipment at home last night and played last night if he wasnt there aint my issue, because my equipment will be set up back in the club after this weekend so we cant really do a battle after that
DJ Tecniq 5:14 PM - 30 August, 2011
So he's backing down! I win..good battle..NEXT lol..kidding
DJ Alkemy 5:33 PM - 30 August, 2011
Another entry into the already huge catalogue of serato battle threads that fail miserably to deliver.
The Return of Dj Sparky 5:38 PM - 30 August, 2011
I think this advert says it all

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:26 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
So he's backing down! I win..good battle..NEXT lol..kidding

LMAO!

Incredible.

WHERE'S MY MONEY FOOLS!!!!
AKIEM 11:05 PM - 30 August, 2011
thread delivers not
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:54 PM - 31 August, 2011
Fuck it im gonna put try and throw together a mix for this tonight, i dont care if tec replys itll be fun to record something, does anyone want to throw out some stipulations, how long should this be for judging and how exactly is a club set battle judged, obviously were not judging from crowd applause or how many girls are dancing, is it just who has the hottedt mix or is it a skill judge.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:15 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Fuck it im gonna put try and throw together a mix for this tonight, i dont care if tec replys itll be fun to record something, does anyone want to throw out some stipulations, how long should this be for judging and how exactly is a club set battle judged, obviously were not judging from crowd applause or how many girls are dancing, is it just who has the hottedt mix or is it a skill judge.

How about we judge based on whether or not anybody even SUBMITS A VID....

*****sigh****
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:17 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

*****sigh****

does it need to be a vid or just audio, i ask cause if its a club set obviously its gonna be longer than a normal battle routine no?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:19 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

does it need to be a vid or just audio, i ask cause if its a club set obviously its gonna be longer than a normal battle routine no?

Do you even need to ask?

Can you imagine DJ NoCred submitting an AUDIO (Non verifiable) routine?

www.djjohnnym.com

This dude be lyin in his SLEEP....
DJ Tecniq 3:19 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

*****sigh****

audio is so last yr it needs to be a recorded video in HD audio :)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:20 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

*****sigh****

And your CAM is no longer an excuse?
DJ Tecniq 3:26 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

*****sigh****

my cam works fine now as i have stated over five times already do you not listen?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:36 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

Quote:
my cam works fine now as i have stated over five times already do you not listen?

Like I pay attention to your various ramblings LIES...

Man, just speak when spoken to, OK?
DJ Tecniq 3:38 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Like I pay attention to your various ramblingsLIES...

Lol..i always do cause your always quoting me in every post Dad.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:39 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I KNEW your Mom should have swallowed that night...

*****damn****
DJ Tecniq 3:43 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I KNEW your Mom should have swallowed that night...

*****damn****
Good one. That's the best comeback you ever had on this forum. Congratulations.
sixxx 4:08 PM - 31 August, 2011
Hey guys... I have better things to do with my life and you obviously don't.... but here's a 1000 posts for you. - DJ NoCred
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:10 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Hey guys... I have better things to do with my life and you obviously don't.... but here's a 1000 posts for you. - DJ NoCred

LMAO...

DJ NoCred will obviously have a comeback for that...
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:27 PM - 31 August, 2011
www.djjohnnym.com

nom nom nom nom
Rane
TrevorW 5:57 PM - 31 August, 2011
Well this is fun.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:00 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Well this is fun.

They might actually DO something tonight --->>> serato.com
Johnnynights 6:20 PM - 1 September, 2011
lol this is a good thread
sixxx 6:37 PM - 1 September, 2011
Well, DJ NoCred cried like a baby and called his momma to save him. lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:37 PM - 1 September, 2011
you know you got spanked when the mod who locked the thread takes a subtle jab at you before he locks it lol
sixxx 7:38 PM - 1 September, 2011
Yup! I saw that! Hahahaha
sacrilicious 7:57 PM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
you know you got spanked when the mod who locked the thread takes a subtle jab at you before he locks it lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:05 PM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:

+EVEVENTLY BILLION!

Oh, man I do believe history was just made...
RogerRabbit 2:17 AM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

+EVEVENTLY BILLION!

It was an easy going thread - everyone was behaving themselves without being too rowdy.. I think the mods was just trying avoid logging on today and read thru an extra 600 posts to see if any rules were broken lol.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:47 AM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

+EVEVENTLY BILLION!

It was an easy going thread - everyone was behaving themselves without being too rowdy.. I think the mods was just trying avoid logging on today and read thru an extra 600 posts to see if any rules were broken lol.

What I BELIEVED happened, is that somebody wanted the thread closed DESPARATELY, hence the "Report" button...

I mean, it was like even the Mod was like "C'mon man, this is at minimum, "Entertaining", lol, but just had to do his duty...

LMAO @ the "tears" reference....

I'm mad we aint got nuffin' else to talk about now...
sixxx 4:04 AM - 2 September, 2011
We all know who that someone was. lol

He even said he would have it locked. Classic.
RogerRabbit 4:53 AM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

+EVEVENTLY BILLION!

What I BELIEVED happened, is that somebody wanted the thread closed DESPARATELY, hence the "Report" button...

I mean, it was like even the Mod was like "C'mon man, this is at minimum, "Entertaining", lol, but just had to do his duty...

LMAO @ the "tears" reference....

I'm mad we aint got nuffin' else to talk about now...

Lol...
Dysquo 9:52 AM - 2 September, 2011
OMG why haven't I logged on to see that locked thread when it was going on. It was Amazing!
Tecniq getting an official new name: DJ No Cred, Admitting his love to some mental chick, Lying on your dick, calling everyone out to "Club DJ Battle", Saying he's gonna beat people up, threatens to get the thread locked, then gets dissed by the mod closing the thread (Including everyone else)...EPIC #ThisIsWhatMoviesAreMadeOf

BTW - No Cred, you said everyone on the forum was jealous of you. WTF? C'mon Son!
GTFOH with that B.S.

I'll ask again, who worth mentioning ever acknowledged anything about you? Why do you think you're so nice that you have that attitude? WTF have you even done or accomplished worth mentioning? #NoCred

I thought you learned your lesson last time, but after reading your posts, you're still just ignorant an pathetic. #Sad #Sorry4U #Trainwreck #NoCred
jbnyc 1:44 PM - 2 September, 2011
Ohh WOW!!! SMH for not checking that thread! The tittle was kinda corny but it took a good turn LOL no wonder i sent Tecniq a friendly private message yesterday and he just answered "NO" hahahahahha and LOL @ dj NoCred Johnny you're going to hell and you better hide cause im sure right in this moment tec is driving on 95 north with his girldfriend in the trunk lol

Ohh wait.... She left him for some one who could pay the bills! Lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:50 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:
Ohh wait.... She left him for some one who could pay the bills! Lol

she was a keeper though lol , abused girls with emotioal issues who leave you for a paycheck...gotta do what you can to keep those in the pocket
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:51 PM - 2 September, 2011
shit reminds me of that movie jay and silent bob strike back, where at the end they get alot of money and find out where everyone on a message board who talked shit about em lived and flew axross america fighting them lol
jbnyc 2:49 PM - 2 September, 2011
Haha btw props for winning the battle!!!

So far only you sixxx and construct have a clean record 1-0 johnny 1-1tec 0-2 :(
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:48 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:

So far only you sixxx and construct have a clean record 1-0 johnny 1-1tec 0-2 :(

Um....I have lost NOT battles, thank you very much...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:49 PM - 2 September, 2011
No*
sacrilicious 4:12 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Um....I have lost NOT battles, thank you very much...

Now don't get all stubborn like Techniq...
jbnyc 4:56 PM - 2 September, 2011
Who the fuck is tecniq? Is it dj No Cred? Im confused here lol

And yes Johnny,after a close review and the publics opinnion sixxx is your dad....wait...that means that sixxx is no creds grandfather lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:21 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:

And yes Johnny,after a close review and the publics opinnion sixxx is your dad....wait...that means that sixxx is no creds grandfather lol

Ummm...YOU don't want to become my next victim...

*****drops the mic and leaves it smokin"*****
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:21 PM - 2 September, 2011
Oh and Tecniq = DJ NoCred.
DJ Tecniq 5:23 PM - 2 September, 2011
Glad to see you guys can amuse yourselfs while I'm not around....Carry on
sacrilicious 5:26 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:

Just waiting for you so we could quote your posts.
DJ Tecniq 5:27 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Just waiting for you so we could quote your posts.
So go ahead nows your chance. lol not really fun anymore is it
echa1945mf 5:27 PM - 2 September, 2011
LMAO ....... man i miss that thread ..... seriously , i was laughing my asses off all the way , johhny and bez was thaaa shiiit !! hahahahaha
jbnyc 5:37 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Ummm...YOU don't want to become my next victim...

*****drops the mic and leaves it smokin"*****

Are you.... Did you just..... Im just giving my..... You've been hanging with NoCred too much JOHNNY!!
latindj 5:44 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:
LMAO ....... man i miss that thread ..... seriously , i was laughing my asses off all the way , johhny and bez was thaaa shiiit !! hahahahaha

how many asses you got.....uh..........nevermind.........please disregard said question.......(NM, NH)
echa1945mf 5:45 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

how many asses you got.....uh..........nevermind.........please disregard said question.......(NM, NH)

LMFAO hahahahahah you got me on that one T_T
sixxx 5:50 PM - 2 September, 2011
Well, he gotta have spare asses since he laughs them off... lol

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:53 PM - 2 September, 2011
Damn, i gotta do some work now, so in case this thread is locked by the time I get back...

CONGRATS ON A GREAT WIN BEEZLE!!!!!!!
echa1945mf 5:54 PM - 2 September, 2011
BEZ is tha man !

but your still annoying bez hahahahahahahaha
jbnyc 6:00 PM - 2 September, 2011
Next battle bezzle vs sixxx and the winner goes against construct! Lol
echa1945mf 6:01 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:

ooooh shittt nooo not contruc ! trust me tec ... you DONT wanna go up against construc ..... no dont , save yourself
DJ Tecniq 6:06 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

ooooh shittt nooo not contruc ! trust me tec ... you DONT wanna go up against construc ..... no dont , save yourself
ive seen construc he's DOPE! he's aloud to be as cocky as he is lol dude is nasty.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:07 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:

i gracefully bow out of that one, i think im going to retire on my 1-0 undefeated record
echa1945mf 6:08 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ive seen construc he's DOPE! he's aloud to be as cocky as he is lol dude is nasty.

and to think that a guy with skills like that is actually pretty humble ,,,,, hmmmmmm
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:08 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:
BEZ is tha man !

Quote:
Damn, i gotta do some work now, so in case this thread is locked by the time I get back...

thank you thank you i appreciate all the support especially you echa thanks for the add time!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:08 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

and to think that a guy with skills like that is actually pretty humble ,,,,, hmmmmmm

Hey mikey likes it!!!
echa1945mf 6:21 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
BEZ is tha man !

Quote:

thank you thank you i appreciate all the support especially you echa thanks for the add time!!!

no probs dude , i respect that you hold down your word at the battle , anytime your in Bali or asia , call me ...... a spot is reserved for you at one of indonesia leading superclub in bali ;)
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:23 PM - 2 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
BEZ is tha man !

Quote:

no probs dude , i respect that you hold down your word at the battle , anytime your in Bali or asia , call me ...... a spot is reserved for you at one of indonesia leading superclub in bali ;)

good lookin out, it feels good to be the champ jk LMFAO!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:56 AM - 3 September, 2011
Wow, it's not locked!