DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Taking a girl with you to a party your going dj

Johnnynights 4:31 PM - 30 August, 2011
Im going to dj at this party and this one chick wants to come but i told her im not going to be able to dance with you because im going to be djing but she said is ok and i told her you might get bored guess ima take her,do you guys take a girl/girlfiend/wife with you to your gigs?
The Return of Dj Sparky 4:34 PM - 30 August, 2011
just don't be mad when she's going home with some one else
DJ Tecniq 4:36 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
+1 if she's really into you she'll stay. Only girls that ever came to my gig was x of 5 1/2 yrs but she was also the shooter girl at that time at the club i was dj'ing lol..but when i did private parties she was always there. Boy do i miss her :(
Johnnynights 4:37 PM - 30 August, 2011
lol she wont do that i know her very well,but another thing is if a guy comes and takes her out to dance,but i dont think so cuz there going to think im the bf and shes going to be with me.
Chrisjin 4:38 PM - 30 August, 2011
They will end up annoying your girl to pass on requests to you
sixxx 4:40 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

ha! Ain't that the truth right here...
sixxx 4:42 PM - 30 August, 2011
Both of you just need to be aware of what might happen at the gig and make sure it doesn't cause any problems. If any of the examples below might cause problems, ask her not to go.

a) Girls might hit on you.
b) Guys might hit on her.
c) Girls might hit on her. lol
d) Guys may want to dance with her.

etc...
Johnnynights 4:53 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
+1 if she's really into you she'll stay. Only girls that ever came to my gig was x of 5 1/2 yrs but she was also the shooter girl at that time at the club i was dj'ing lol..but when i did private parties she was always there. Boy do i miss her :(

Chicks like that are good chicks.

Quote:

lol forreal huh ima leave her as a security or something jk.
Quote:
Both of you just need to be aware of what might happen at the gig and make sure it doesn't cause any problems. If any of the examples below might cause problems, ask her not to go.

etc...

Yeah you got a point there now im thinking i should just tell her to stay home,because a lot of parties i do i meet a lot of chicks and can get some numbers lol,but honestly i really do want to take her she is a fun chick,no lie this might be the future lady.
sixxx 4:55 PM - 30 August, 2011
Well, take her. This will be the test whether she can handle a DJ.... cause a lot of girls will tell you this and that but at the end of the day, they start getting jealous and shit.
Audio1 4:57 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Well, take her. This will be the test whether she can handle a DJ.... cause a lot of girls will tell you this and that but at the end of the day, they start getting jealous and shit.
AMEN!
Audio1 4:57 PM - 30 August, 2011
then again, "Dont Leave Your girl around me.... " LMAO!
Johnnynights 4:58 PM - 30 August, 2011
yeah huh,good idea sixxx or she can dance with me while im djing lol not a good thing to do though
sixxx 5:00 PM - 30 August, 2011
It's cool. I dance with my girl from time to time when she comes to the club with me. "Hold on, I gotta switch the song"... hahahaha
Johnnynights 5:00 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
then again, "Dont Leave Your girl around me.... " LMAO!

lol (johnny gets the chick by the waist doesnt leave her alone)
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:01 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

aint no such thing
DJ Tecniq 5:10 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

e) guys may hit on you if you play any boy george

Fixed!
latindj 5:15 PM - 30 August, 2011
you might as well take her and know what she's up to than leave her at "home" and wonder all night...I had an awesome girl when I was younger. she'd go to all my gigs and dance with my friends in my crew. at the end of the night she'd dance with me and go home with me. (NM)
Johnnynights 5:23 PM - 30 August, 2011
was up blue demon aka latindj,yeah im going to take her ima do what sixxx does dance with her from time to time then tell her i gotta change the song lol

Thats a girl you gotta stick to those are the kind of girls i like that are always there for you.
thewevel 5:24 PM - 30 August, 2011
my girlfriend has been to maybe 3 of my gigs over the past year and a half (i dj every weekend). i'm ok with that.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:28 PM - 30 August, 2011
Heres the bottom line, IT REALLY DONT MATTER, a girls gonna do what a girls gonna do, if shes like that then it dont matter if you leave her at home or take her out because if you leave her at home shell be on the phone sendin out home alone invites and if you take her and shes like that shes gonna be stockpiling numbers all night, a hoe gonna be a hoe a trick gonna be a trick, so what it boils down to is if she wants to go or not
sixxx 5:29 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Fixed!

Personal experience?
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:30 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Fixed!

Want a personal experience?

take ti to PM guys (NM)
sixxx 5:31 PM - 30 August, 2011
what's ti?

hahaha
DJ Tecniq 5:40 PM - 30 August, 2011
Wow! i was waiting for someone to say that. I know this forum to well. lol thought it woulda been bezzle but u beat him to it. for the record i do like karma chameleon. so guess that makes me gay right?
sixxx 6:11 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Wow! i was waiting for someone to say that. I know this forum to well. lol thought it woulda been bezzle but u beat him to it. for the record i do like karma chameleon. so guess that makes me gay right?

Not at all... but you said, playing a specific song would prompt a gay guy to hit on you...
DJ Tecniq 6:16 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Not at all... but you said, playing a specific song would prompt a gay guy to hit on you...
well boy george is gay...that should sum it up
the_black_one 6:18 PM - 30 August, 2011
Why would u consider bringing a cock blocker to your party?
SiRocket 6:19 PM - 30 August, 2011
i take my gf to a gig and now she is djing and undercutting me.... go fucking figure... lol
sixxx 6:23 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

well boy george I'm gay...that should sum it up

Oh. Okay nm
sixxx 6:23 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
i take my gf to a gig and now she is djing and undercutting me.... go fucking figure... lol

lol
SiRocket 6:27 PM - 30 August, 2011
at least its better then the last one snapping off tonearms when i would go gig :p
DJ Tecniq 6:34 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh. Okay nm
wow like i didn't know u were going to switch that on me. how mature :)
DjWoody 6:47 PM - 30 August, 2011
My girl goes with me pretty much to all my gigs. I even tell her to go out with her friends and stuff like that and she says no! She says she rather go to my parties even if she's just sitting there all bored.
DJ Tecniq 7:02 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
My girl goes with me pretty much to all my gigs. I even tell her to go out with her friends and stuff like that and she says no! She says she rather go to my parties even if she's just sitting there all bored.
that's a keeper
DJ Tecniq 7:03 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
my x was the spitten image of this till she thought i was cheated on her and we started fighting alot..i always went home to her but her friends would make up bullshit and lies about me and she believed them unfortunately.
sixxx 7:12 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
that's a keeper

I say that's NOT a keeper. She's just there to keep an eye on him. Why would anyone go to anyone's gig if she was bored OTHER THAN to make sure he's being an angel. lol
sixxx 7:12 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh. Okay nm
wow like u didn't know I was going to switch teams. I like men :)

I said, fine.

nm
DJ Tecniq 7:17 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
that's a keeper

I say that's NOT a keeper. She's just there to keep an eye on him. Why would anyone go to anyone's gig if she was bored OTHER THAN to make sure he's being an angel. lol
disagree maybe she actually loves him as my x girlfriend loved me. She didn't care what she was doin as long as she was me. we hung out in the booth most of the team we were all over eachother because we were in love and we made it fun regardless
DJ Tecniq 7:17 PM - 30 August, 2011
with me* time*
DJ Tecniq 7:18 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh. Okay nm

I said, fine.

nm
lol. thats all u seem to do is quote ppl. boy am i glad i have better things to do with my life
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:20 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
disagree maybe she actually loves him as my x girlfriend loved me.

obviously thats not a keeper if shes your ex
DJ Jonasty 7:21 PM - 30 August, 2011
My wife has never been to my residency of 5 years.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:21 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
that's a keeper

disagree maybe she actually loves him as my x girlfriend loved me. She didn't care what she was doin as long as she was me. we hung out in the booth most of the team we were all over eachother because we were in love and we made it fun regardless

you just verified his post..SHE WAS THERE TO KEEP YOU ON YOUR Ps and Qs, she was a jealous chick THATS WHY YOU WERE ARGUING, jealously is def not a keeper trait
DJ Tecniq 7:24 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
that's a keeper

you just verified his post..SHE WAS THERE TO KEEP YOU ON YOUR Ps and Qs, she was a jealous chick THATS WHY YOU WERE ARGUING, jealously is def not a keeper trait
she was young and in love with me. i always behaved eventhough chicks would hit on me right infront of her..i adored her she was an incredibly cool chick who was so down to earth and the best sex i ever had..now what are u so mad about? what's really the problem here? i can get u help
babooza69 7:28 PM - 30 August, 2011
read the title of the thread, my only comment is - don't do it. she will get bored and will get mad. if you do, make sure she brings a couple friends
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:29 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
that's a keeper

she was young and in love with me. i always behaved eventhough chicks would hit on me right infront of her..i adored her she was an incredibly cool chick who was so down to earth and the best sex i ever had..now what are u so mad about? what's really the problem here? i can get u help

so why arent yall still together?
DJAK_SA 7:29 PM - 30 August, 2011
Never take sand to the beach
DjWoody 7:30 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
disagree maybe she actually loves him as my x girlfriend loved me. She didn't care what she was doin as long as she was me.

That's right there. She tells it to me all the time. It don't matter if we're in Disneyland or at my club, she likes to be with me and honestly, I like being with her too. She's awesome. The times she hasn't been to the club with me, I kinda feel weird. And yes, she's a keeper, that's why I married her. ;)
sixxx 7:41 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
that's a keeper

disagree maybe she actually loves him as my x girlfriend

Stop right there... ex-girlfriend... that's suspect already.
sixxx 7:42 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh. Okay nm

I said, fine.

nm
lol. thats all u seem to do is quote ppl. boy am i glad i have better things to do with my life

Wait... you quoted me too. hahahaha

You mean... MISQUOTE...
sixxx 7:43 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
disagree maybe she actually loves him as my x girlfriend loved me.

obviously thats not a keeper if shes your ex

Damn it... beat me to it...
sixxx 7:43 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
disagree maybe she actually loves him as my x girlfriend loved me. She didn't care what she was doin as long as she was me.

That's right there. She tells it to me all the time. It don't matter if we're in Disneyland or at my club, she likes to be with me and honestly, I like being with her too. She's awesome. The times she hasn't been to the club with me, I kinda feel weird. And yes, she's a keeper, that's why I married her. ;)

You've been married how long? I'd like to revise this thread in a few years.
sixxx 7:44 PM - 30 August, 2011
Oh, and how long you were dating before you got married?

.... that's the problem. You two are in the "honeymoon" part of your relationship/marriage.
MelonHead 7:45 PM - 30 August, 2011
everyone knows never bring sand to da beach
DJ DECK 7:45 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Good for you Woody!

My girl comes to any gig she can and when she's there she's always looking out for my gear and making sure nobody fucks around with it. She knows how valuable my gear is and if some shit happens it wont be a good night!
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:50 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

and when she's there she's always looking out for my gear and making sure nobody fucks around with it.

probably true on more than 1 level lol
DjWoody 7:50 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

.... that's the problem. You two are in the "honeymoon" part of your relationship/marriage.

We might be in the honeymoon phase, but before that, we dated for 3 years.
sixxx 7:52 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
and when she's there she's always looking out for my gear and making sure nobody fucks around with it.

probably true on more than 1 level lol

lol
sixxx 7:52 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Now you're lying.... I can't go into the secret vault though. So, I will stop here.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:58 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Now you're lying.... I can't go into the secret vault though. So, I will stop here.

lol!!
DjWoody 8:03 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol I'm not. We met on May of 2008, we started dating on June 26th of 2008, and we got married on June 23, of 2011.
DJ Tecniq 8:05 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
times were hard when the economy hit real bad, we were living in an apartment i was working a day job and dj'ing, she was working her day job. Eventhough we lived together I was always coming and she was going..I'd come home from work and she'd be out the door. We fought alot and both said things we regret. She thought it was best we took time away from eachother so i agreed cuz we were at eachothers throats. she ended up meeting a guy she knew from highschool a "friend" so called and he basically picked up my slack. He's in the army and is supporting her. I reached out to her and apologized of how i treated her when we were together. i said some things i shouldn't have i stressed with my job and took it out on her at times. Sometimes u don't know what u got till it's gone. After we broke up I kept hearing from all my friends and peers that they coulda sworn we were gonna get married..i agreed and said unfortunately things didn't work out and she's moved on..end of story
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:09 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
times were hard when the economy hit real bad, we were living in an apartment i was working a day job and dj'ing, she was working her day job. Eventhough we lived together I was always coming and she was going..I'd come home from work and she'd be out the door. We fought alot and both said things we regret. She thought it was best we took time away from eachother so i agreed cuz we were at eachothers throats. she ended up meeting a guy she knew from highschool a "friend" so called and he basically picked up my slack. He's in the army and is supporting her. I reached out to her and apologized of how i treated her when we were together. i said some things i shouldn't have i stressed with my job and took it out on her at times. Sometimes u don't know what u got till it's gone. After we broke up I kept hearing from all my friends and peers that they coulda sworn we were gonna get married..i agreed and said unfortunately things didn't work out and she's moved on..end of story

so she left when things were hard so someone else couild take care of her...dude she WASNT a keeper
DJ Tecniq 8:16 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

so she left when things were hard so someone else couild take care of her...dude she WASNT a keeper
I agree. But what i didn't tell u is that her father died and her mom is an alcoholic. she has emotional issues and is very fragile. She needed someone to take care of her. I was always dj'ing and unfortunately couldn't fill that shoe. But I'm happy she has moved on.. here's what i wrote when i reached out to her on fb and her reply..again this is my x of 5 1/2 yrs who was also my first true love..

Sarah,

I didn't know how to get ahold of you so I figured this was the best approach. I never got to say goodbye when you left JCP and I never got to tell you how sorry I am for how I treated you when we were together I messed up big time. Times were ruff and I was very stressed with work and never meant to take it out on you because I know at times I did. I truly apologize and you deserve better. We had alot of good times together and I'll remember them always.

Anyways I hope things are looking bright for your future. You were and always will be my first true love.

-Steven
-P.S.
You don't have to respond back I just wanted to reach out to you as a friend so please don't take it the wrong way. I hope your mom is doing well as well as your relationship with Steve.

Her reply-

Steven, thank you for reaching out to me. I felt the same way when I left, and not getting to say good bye. It brought tears to my eyes when I saw you had wrote in my cards it meant a lot to me! I wasn't always as understanding and supportive as I should have been either. I want you to know that you are still the most kind hearted person I know. That's the best quality to have! I'm sure while readding this you've pick out some spelling mistakes. You were always good at grammer. Lol I wish the best of luck to you too, and hope you are on your way to becoming a world renoun dj. P.s I hope your family is doing well, I hope everything is well with your new little nephew or niece. And if you see Nanna and Papa Joe tell them I said hello! Take care, ---sarah--
Audio1 8:18 PM - 30 August, 2011
Damn. The forums just turned into DeGrassi: The Next Generation. Where's Drake?
DJ Tecniq 8:19 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
lol..i know right i normally don't put my life out there like that and i totally jacked the thread but he asked so i answered...my mistake
Audio1 8:19 PM - 30 August, 2011
All good. DAYS OF OUR LIVE: SERATO EDITION
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:21 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

But what i didn't tell u is that her father died and her mom is an alcoholic. she has emotional issues and is very fragile. She needed someone to take care of her.

she DEFINATLEY was NOT a keeper!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:23 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

Sarah,

I didn't know how to get ahold of you so I figured this was the best approach. I never got to say goodbye when you left JCP and I never got to tell you how sorry I am for how I treated you when we were together I messed up big time. Times were ruff and I was very stressed with work and never meant to take it out on you because I know at times I did. I truly apologize and you deserve better. We had alot of good times together and I'll remember them always.

Anyways I hope things are looking bright for your future. You were and always will be my first true love.

-Steven
-P.S.
You don't have to respond back I just wanted to reach out to you as a friend so please don't take it the wrong way. I hope your mom is doing well as well as your relationship with Steve.

Her reply-

Steven, thank you for reaching out to me. I felt the same way when I left, and not getting to say good bye. It brought tears to my eyes when I saw you had wrote in my cards it meant a lot to me! I wasn't always as understanding and supportive as I should have been either. I want you to know that you are still the most kind hearted person I know. That's the best quality to have! I'm sure while readding this you've pick out some spelling mistakes. You were always good at grammer. Lol I wish the best of luck to you too, and hope you are on your way to becoming a world renoun dj. P.s I hope your family is doing well, I hope everything is well with your new little nephew or niece. And if you see Nanna and Papa Joe tell them I said hello! Take care, ---sarah--

slowly backs away and sits patiently for johnny to see this

ill take one order of popcorn AND nachos AND a king size drink cause i dont wana miss ANY of this
DJ Tecniq 8:25 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
But what i didn't tell u is that her father died and her mom is an alcoholic. she has emotional issues and is very fragile. She needed someone to take care of her.

she DEFINATLEY was NOT a keeper!!!
Na man someone like that needs help and i did all i could. After her father died i helped her and her mom move and even helped paint there house, i never asked for a dime i did it because i cared about her.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:26 PM - 30 August, 2011
audio1 ALWAYS has good advice, heres one for you

Quote:

Also, Why do you speak with your ex? Unless if she had your last name, You should be banging away at some newly found ass.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:26 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

Na man someone like that needs help

yes and there are proofessional places that can do that but SHE......WAS.......NOT......A.....KEEPER!!!
DJ Tecniq 8:27 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
slowly backs away and sits patiently for johnny to see this
that's fine if he wants to make funny of me because i threw my life out there for the serato forum then he's the one making himself look bad. so go ahead and hate it's only going to make me a stronger person. People like that need to have their ass kicked it's about respect.
The Return of Dj Sparky 8:28 PM - 30 August, 2011
i think we need a new forum rule,

check your emotions at the door,

unless its anger
DJ Tecniq 8:29 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Na man someone like that needs help

yes and there are proofessional places that can do that but SHE......WAS.......NOT......A.....KEEPER!!!
I was her b/f so I did everything or anything i could to comfort her. She was like a shopaholic when we moved into our apartment i'd come home and she'd be buying all this shit we couldn't afford but she worked alot so i just let it slide and that was her way of dealing with stress so i let it go cause i'd do the same except spend money on drinks lol..
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:29 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

i threw my life out there for the serato forum

i did that once...didnt turn out so well
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:30 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

She was like a shopaholic when we moved into our apartment i'd come home and she'd be buying all this shit we couldn't afford

SHE......WAS.......NOT......A.....KEEPER!!!
DJ Tecniq 8:34 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
She was like a shopaholic when we moved into our apartment i'd come home and she'd be buying all this shit we couldn't afford

well when your in love your in love..is that all u have to say?
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:38 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

well when your in love your in love..is that all u have to say?

SHE

WAS

NOOOOOOTTTT

A

KEEEEPPPPPEEERRRR
Daktyl 8:38 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

aint no such thing

truth
dj_soo 8:39 PM - 30 August, 2011
first love is usually the worst cause you're totally immature about things like realism and compatability and have this stupid notion that "love conquers all" and that all the fighting and arguing *must* mean that it's a good relationship since there's passion.

You usually can't see past the "love" part to know that you were probably ridiculously incompatible and should have broken up 3 months into the relationship.

Eventually you grow up... well some of you do - I know some friends who keep on making the same mistakes over and over and over again and you just want to smack them.
Daktyl 8:40 PM - 30 August, 2011
and tecniq.... all the problems you're talking about, she wasn't a keeper dude. you may have loved her, but she wasn't a good chick to wife up.... soo is dead on with what he said
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:41 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I agree. But what i didn't tell u is that her father died and her mom is an alcoholic. she has emotional issues and is very fragile. She needed someone to take care of her. I was always dj'ing and unfortunately couldn't fill that shoe. But I'm happy she has moved on.. here's what i wrote when i reached out to her on fb and her reply..again this is my x of 5 1/2 yrs who was also my first true love..

Sarah,

-Steven
-P.S.

Her reply-

HOLY SH*T...

Dude, you been watching the Oxygen network too much...

You should write for Cosmopolitan or sumhin...

Real tear jerker there...
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:43 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Eventually you grow up... well some of you do - I know some friends who keep on making the same mistakes over and over and over again and you just want to smack them.

:) raises hand. Ive taking dating whores and emotionally unstable lunitics from a hobby to a science, its a cornerstone of my life at this point. I mean statistically speaking doing the same thing over and over enough times is bound to give you different results eventually right. I think i just MIGHT be getting over the hump though :)
Daktyl 8:44 PM - 30 August, 2011
as for the op, bring your chick if you want... just have her bring a few girlfriends to keep her occupied. she's gonna do what she's gonna do regardless of whether she's sitting home "alone" while you're at the club, or if she's there and getting it on with other dudes on the sly. and if she's loyal, she'll be loyal at home or in the club.
Daktyl 8:46 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

:) raises hand. Ive taking dating whores and emotionally unstable lunitics from a hobby to a science, its a cornerstone of my life at this point. I mean statistically speaking doing the same thing over and over enough times is bound to give you different results eventually right. I think i just MIGHT be getting over the hump though :)

same here... except they always seem normal at first... it's like "finally a normal, stable chick" it's not til you're in deep that the crazy bitch comes out and you realize you're in the same situation again.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:47 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
as for the op, bring your chick if you want... just have her bring a few girlfriends to keep her occupied. she's gonna do what she's gonna do regardless of whether she's sitting home "alone" while you're at the club, or if she's there and getting it on with other dudes on the sly. and if she's loyal, she'll be loyal at home or in the club.

+100000
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:47 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

same here... except they always seem normal at first... it's like "finally a normal, stable chick" it's not til you're in deep that the crazy bitch comes out and you realize you're in the same situation again.

YUUPPP!!!
dj_soo 8:48 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:49 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me... You can't get fooled again.

Great words by a wise man lol
dj_soo 8:49 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

and if you learned anything from the past relationships, you should be dropping her as soon as you find out she's a crazy bitch.
Daktyl 8:50 PM - 30 August, 2011
^^^ you learn to see the red flags after enough times.... even when they try to hide the crazy. sometimes your dick makes you ignore the red flags though (nm)
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:51 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

and if you learned anything from the past relationships, you should be dropping her as soon as you find out she's a crazy bitch.

see thats my problem, i operate under the assumption that if a girls dumb enough to fuck me then i need to figure out a way to make it work.....the reality is i should be questioning the mental or emotional stability of any girl who would fuck me in the first place.

me: well whats up you wanna go back to my place
her: sure lets go
me: ......wow no telling waht kinda creeps your used to fucking if you said yes to that theres something wrong with you on your way shooo
sixxx 9:09 PM - 30 August, 2011
Oh damn. I go to lunch and this is what happens? lmao!!!

Damn Woody. My apologies. I seriously thought you were with that girl for 6 months!!!!
hahahaha

How time flies.

nm
DJ DECK 9:17 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
i think we need a new forum rule,

check your emotions at the door,

unless its anger

lol
DjWoody 9:19 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
i operate under the assumption that if a girls dumb enough to fuck me

ROTFL!!! That had me laughing! lol
DJ Shady Lady 9:19 PM - 30 August, 2011
take her, i go see several of my friends all the time and its cool to hang in the booth and get free drinks :)

besides if you say no she'll think somethings up

plus if shes cool shell prob have some drinks and talk to other girls and just be chill and fun
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:20 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

No, the CRAZY ones are the best jumpoffs...

You just cant' give them pertinent info like...

Your name, where you life, your real cell number, where you work...

You know, easy stuff to hide....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:21 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

+ ELEVENTY BILLION...

This ain't no damn self help group....

Man up.
DJ Tecniq 9:22 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
take her, i go see several of my friends all the time and its cool to hang in the booth and get free drinks :)

plus if shes cool shell prob have some drinks and talk to other girls and just be chill and fun
And maybe you'll get some roadhead on the ride home :) -see profile pic
dj_soo 9:22 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

well if all you're looking for is a roll in the sack, sure keep going with the crazy ones, I've stuck it in the crazy many times and they're often great in bed... but if you're looking for a keeper, drop em.
Audio1 9:22 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

+ ELEVENTY BILLION...

This ain't no damn self help group....

Man up.
"ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh" -DRIZZY
Daktyl 9:23 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

wow, I never even noticed that in your pic....
DJ Shady Lady 9:24 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

--thats table head lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:29 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--thats table head lol

apparently the experts have clasified this lol

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

wow, I never even noticed that in your pic....

i always wandered why tec had a pic of his ass as his avatar in a forum full of guys
DJ Tecniq 9:31 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--thats table head lol
lol..yes it is and she was a red headed fire crotch with a mean set of lips.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:32 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--thats table head lol
lol..yes it is and he was a red headed fire crotch with a mean set of lips.

ron weasely?? (NM)
DJ Tecniq 9:33 PM - 30 August, 2011
it was at a rave party and i think she was on some extasy..
sixxx 9:33 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

hahaha
sixxx 9:33 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
i operate under the assumption that if a girls dumb enough to fuck me

ROTFL!!! That had me laughing! lol

hahahahahaha!!!!!
DJ Tecniq 9:34 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--thats table head lol

ron weasely?? (NM)
no it was carrot top! j/k. you can clearly tell from the pic it was a girl :) are u jealous bezzie?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:46 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

You win.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:47 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--thats table head lol

ron weasely?? (NM)
no it was carrot top! j/k. you can clearly tell from the pic it was a girl :) are u jealous bezzie?

I am.

Props.....IF THAT'S YOU.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:49 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--thats table head lol

ron weasely?? (NM)

I am.

Props.....IF THAT'S YOU.

do we have any photoshop experts who can validate that pic
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:51 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

do we have any photoshop experts who can validate that pic

I'm sayin...

The minute cats start lyin on their D*ck, on a MESSAGE BOARD, we'd need to update the rules and regulations of Registration.
DJ Tecniq 9:59 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
she was one of the dancers. i was spinnin some breakbeats and house i was all fucked up. She was a smoker so I knew she liked things around here mouth. LOL..i think it was a friend who took the pic it was so long ago.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:07 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
she was one of the dancers. i was spinnin some breakbeats and house i was all fucked up. She was a smoker so I knew she liked things around here mouth. LOL..i think it was a friend who took the pic it was so long ago.

+1 for getting dome at a gig
+10 for pics or it didn't happen - and providing pics...

Man, I don't care what Beezle and 'em cat say, you are OK IN MY BOOK!
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:09 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:

i would hope so, if he layed out in the sun for a good day id swear he was your son
DJ metaphor 10:09 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
It's cool. I dance with my girl from time to time when she comes to the club with me. "Hold on, I gotta switch the song"... hahahaha

+1
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:13 PM - 30 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

i would hope so, if he layed out in the sun for a good day id swear he was your son

He is....

www.starwars.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:16 PM - 30 August, 2011
LOL!!
Audio1 11:47 PM - 30 August, 2011
dj_soo 12:06 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--thats table head lol

ron weasely?? (NM)

I am.

Props.....IF THAT'S YOU.

man, i've been seeing that photo around the internets for years. it's so not him.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:07 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--thats table head lol

ron weasely?? (NM)

I am.

Props.....IF THAT'S YOU.

man, i've been seeing that photo around the internets for years. it's so not him.

Say it ain't so....
DJ Tecniq 12:35 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
lol..we got a winner. guys it's not me lol i am only messing with you ;) but he does have the same built as me. tall and thin lol..all of my dj friends even thought it was me when i put it on my fb hahaha..i look identical to the guy in the pic except im more built now.
DJ Tecniq 12:36 AM - 31 August, 2011
I only have the pic cause it says "please support your local dj's" lol it's one epic picture. i tried puttin my dj logo on here as my pic but it's way to big and too wide to fit as an avatar.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:39 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
lol..we got a winner. guys it's not me lol i am only messing with you ;) but he does have the same built as me. tall and thin lol..all of my dj friends even thought it was me when i put it on my fb hahaha..i look identical to the guy in the pic except im more built now.

You lied on your D*ck.

Oh, my god.
DJ Tecniq 12:42 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You lied on your D*ck.

Oh, my god.
yeh i wanted to see who would actually catch on and do some research lol. i knew someone was going to call me out on it soon...haha good eye
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:43 AM - 31 August, 2011
What kinda NON DJ'ING, NON GIRL GETTIN (Shady), LYIN' ON HIS D*ck on the INTERNET...

Dude, you've broken all KINDS of DJ/ManLaws out this beyoch...

www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:45 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
yeh i wanted to see who would actually catch on and do some research lol. i knew someone was going to call me out on it soon...haha good eye

www.enstru-mental.com
DJ Tecniq 12:47 AM - 31 August, 2011
It was all in good fun i was eventually going to post that it wasn't me. Least I wasn't trying to lie about and still claim it was me after i got called out.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:49 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
It was all in good fun i was eventually going to post that it wasn't me. Least I wasn't trying to lie about and still claim it was me after i got called out.

Ummm...how COULD YOU?

Oh, man you fail in so many different ways, styles, and languages, that it's hard to keep up.

www.djjohnnym.com

****releases the hounds****
Logisticalstyles 12:53 AM - 31 August, 2011
I am so disappointed. I'm sitting here reading the last 100 messages and it ends like this. I was thinking like johnny for a minute. Techniq gained a few points with me and then lost them that quick. In fact you lost more than you gained.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:56 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
I am so disappointed. I'm sitting here reading the last 100 messages and it ends like this. I was thinking like johnny for a minute. Techniq gained a few points with me and then lost them that quick. In fact you lost more than you gained.

EXACTLY!

Muhfuggahs got NO SHAME. How you gonna lie on ya D*ck? Really?

Non-P*ssy gettin' muhfuggah.
DJ Tecniq 12:57 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
lol. i don't really care it was a joke. i have had this avatar ever since serato allowed avatars. For example you have an avatar of yoda and that's not really you either.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:57 AM - 31 August, 2011
And you KNOW if you have to LIE on ya D*ck, you lying about ERRYTHING ELSE....
DJ Tecniq 1:00 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
you can claim that but i confirmed it wasn't me in the picture..just like sparky has a avatar of chevy chase and like you have an avatar of good times vinyl.
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:00 AM - 31 August, 2011
just do a mastermind and leave with the tiny little bit of creditability you have left,
which isn't much at this stage
DJ Tecniq 1:01 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
just do a mastermind and leave with the tiny little bit of creditability you have left,
thanks Chevy Chase. Whens the next xmas flick?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:01 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
you can claim that but i confirmed it wasn't me in the picture..just like sparky has a avatar of chevy chase and like you have an avatar of good times vinyl.

Umm..no somebody ELSE confirmed it wasn't you Mr. American Pie.
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:02 AM - 31 August, 2011
did i ever claim to be him, thats the differance
DJ Tecniq 1:02 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOL..american pie? good one bro. He called me out and i confirmed it was not me atleast i didnt go along with it.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:03 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

WHAT?

He's so low on credibility, he caused the US's rating to drop to AA+.

I swear fo' gawd, I didn't know some cats could REALLY so professional a failing in life...

I mean, this dude has awards in failure....

And I bet those DJ's trophies were really for getting 3rd and 4th place for selling Girl Scout cookies...

Poser.
DJ Tecniq 1:04 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
did i ever claim to be him, thats the differance
No you didn't now let's have a party for you. *difference*
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:04 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LOL..american pie? good one bro. He called me out and i confirmed it was not me atleast i didnt go along with it.

Cuz you were cold busted...and to tell the truth, I STARTED to look in the interweb, but I was like, "NAH, He wouldn't LIE so blantantly about that...."

smh...

I'm mad at myself for believing you....
DJ Tecniq 1:05 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

WHAT?

I swear fo' gawd, I didn't know some cats could REALLY so professional a failing in life...

And I bet those DJ's trophies were really for getting 3rd and 4th place for selling Girl Scout cookies...

Poser.
Cool man. upload your club set already cause im still going to post mine.
DJ Tecniq 1:06 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cuz you were cold busted...and to tell the truth, I STARTED to look in the interweb, but I was like, "NAH, He wouldn't LIE so blantantly about that...."

smh...

Goes to show how gullible you are. Bravo! :)
Logisticalstyles 1:07 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:09 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

WHAT?

Poser.
Cool man. upload your club set already cause im still going to post mine.

LOL! Yeah RIGHT.

You DON'T have a club set.

You DON'T have a club.

You DON'T even have a GIRL.

What makes you think I would waste any USEFUL time beating you furter into the ground?
DJ Tecniq 1:09 AM - 31 August, 2011
You can call me out all u want or speak of how fake I am. I haven't back down to one single battle. So i may of lost big deal atleast i put in the time and effort to post a video and prove myself. Hate on...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:10 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

lol

It's like I want to take a Poll...

How many of you think "Yeah, he got me - Ha ha - Fooled DJJOHNNYM"

OR

Nah, that dude is FUGAYZEE - Hasn't told the truth ONCE on this forum...

I can take it...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:11 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
You can call me out all u want or speak of how fake I am. I haven't back down to one single battle. So i may of lost big deal atleast i put in the time and effort to post a video and prove myself. Hate on...

Man, you aren't even WORTH being hated on. You're less than a man.

Wow, lying on ya D*ck.

WTF is this Serato High?

smh...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:12 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

Man, I wish DJ AM could see how much of a poser you are....

No wonder he never returned your letters.......STAN.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:13 AM - 31 August, 2011
I'm leaving work now, but I"m sure I'll login when I get home...

Stay tuned.
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:13 AM - 31 August, 2011
i think someone's at his door, so you could say he saved by the bell
DJ Tecniq 1:14 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
LOL! Yeah RIGHT.

You DON'T have a club set.

You DON'T have a club.

You DON'T even have a GIRL.

What makes you think I would waste any USEFUL time beating you furter into the ground?
LOL. okay man

1. No! I don't have a club set yet cuz my deck is broke. However I did post one of mine already and suprisingly got props for it.

2. I don't have a club but yet I have a fb with tons of pics gigging at them.

3. I don't have a girl, cuz i been thru some shitty relationships nore do i want to get involved in one right now as im far too busy working 2 jobs. But I do have girls that are DTF and im not complaining.
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:18 AM - 31 August, 2011
so is this like the 3 cups game, spot the lie
DJ Tecniq 1:19 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
so is this like the 3 cups game, spot the lie
No more like 2 girls 1 cup and your the one shitting in it.
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:22 AM - 31 August, 2011
dude even my shit would have more creditibility then you right now, if i say it smells you better believe it
DJ Tecniq 1:24 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
dude even my shit would have more creditibility then you right now, if i say it smells you better believe it
LOL good one. Do you wanna battle me or do you want to keep that credibility? It's an offer :)
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:25 AM - 31 August, 2011
there you go into battle mode again,

thing is i'm not a battle dj.........

sound familiar
DJ Tecniq 1:28 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
there you go into battle mode again,

thing is i'm not a battle dj.........

sound familiar
cool so club battle? u seem to always want to call me out so now it's your turn. i already lost once i may lose again. if u keep talking then im going to keep calling ur name and haunt you in ever post as you have me. Deal?
DJ Tecniq 1:28 AM - 31 August, 2011
my turn*
DJ Tecniq 1:31 AM - 31 August, 2011
If we battle and I win I get to pick on your for the rest of your life on the serato forum. I have called the shots this isn't a game to me. "I didn't hear no bell"
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:32 AM - 31 August, 2011
i have nothing to prove, haunt me all you want
i'll have ray parker jr on repeat
DJ Tecniq 1:32 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
i have nothing to prove, haunt me all you want
i'll have ray parker jr on repeat
okay then exactly as i thought :)
DJ Tecniq 1:33 AM - 31 August, 2011
was nice doin business with you. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out :) come again
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:33 AM - 31 August, 2011
what ever kid getting your panties in a twist becuase you have no creditibility
DJ Tecniq 1:34 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
your still talking? i love shit talkers now it's my turn. Let me know when your ready to be a man and step up to the plate im ready to get to work.
DJ Tecniq 1:37 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
credibility? Battle me and i will prove that credibility. I already gave u a choice. You like to run your mouth on the forum as i see. And im being called the poser? Atleast i SHOWED up to the battle.
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:37 AM - 31 August, 2011
your like a lil wind up doll, keep going, i got nothing to prove, did i ever say i was better now, i suggest you lose that chip on your sholder,

you get called on everything because all you do is talk shit
DJ Tecniq 1:42 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
your like a lil wind up doll, keep going, i got nothing to prove, did i ever say i was better now, i suggest you lose that chip on your sholder,

you get called on everything because all you do is talk shit
And you dont? sorry i have alot of adrenaline and i like a good challenge. it's not about who's better but your talk is starting to piss me off so now it's my turn chevy chase. I'm not here to play games this isn't fucking highschool. U want to talk shit then why not battle and prove who really has the upper hand? Are you ready to go down that road sir.
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:45 AM - 31 August, 2011
like i said i have nothing to prove, you probably would beat me on the cut, but i never said i was better so what have i got to prove nothing,

your one one that came these forums with everything to prove calling out everyone from what i can see,
when i have something to prove i'll let you know
DJ Tecniq 1:45 AM - 31 August, 2011
waiting...
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:47 AM - 31 August, 2011
while your waiting you might as well fix that deck
DJ Tecniq 1:49 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
like i said i have nothing to prove, you probably would beat me on the cut, but i never said i was better so what have i got to prove nothing,

your one one that came these forums with everything to prove calling out everyone from what i can see,
when i have something to prove i'll let you know
okay so then why not just leave me alone as i have done you? If you leave me be I have no problem but if you keep calling me out and try and make me look stupid im going to make you look like a fool. I'm the one who has the upper hand right now. Not because of my skill cuz Im not really sure what u can do. But the ball is on my side of the court now. If you keep fucking with me then im going to keep calling u out for a battle. it's a simple as that. You don't see me quoting you and dick riding forums now do you. keep practicing cause you don't want any of this. "Why don't you make like a tree and get outta here" lol- had to quote that from back to the future :P
DJ Tecniq 1:50 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
while your waiting you might as well fix that deck
So then you DO wanna battle?
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:52 AM - 31 August, 2011
what ever kid, we all know who talks the shit around here
if your so battle ready i suggest the dmc's
DJ Tecniq 1:55 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
what ever kid, we all know who talks the shit around here
if your so battle ready i suggest the dmc's
and still u keep talking. I hardly talk shit on here. I only talk shit cause ppl like you piss me off cause u think u know the whole god damn world and never admit when your wrong that's all half these dudes do on here. I'm not ready for the dmc's but im ready to battle you :) soo keep talking man im just gonna keep calling u out in every thread.
The Return of Dj Sparky 1:56 AM - 31 August, 2011
i look forward to having a shadow
Johnnynights 1:58 AM - 31 August, 2011
Man im lost i gotta read all these to keep up now lol

Guess what the chick im taking is also taking more girls like 6 so its gonna be good eh.
DJ Tecniq 2:00 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Great maybe that shadow can teach you some skill and respect. I have been ganged up on by numerous dudes on this forum. All of you have this 'click" which is fine cause i love being the underdog in the end i will win. I have already declared battle but you keep having smart ass remarks to say. Your forgetting that the ball is on my side of the court now and the game is about to be served. Keep talking.....
DJ Tecniq 2:01 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

Guess what the chick im taking is also taking more girls like 6 so its gonna be good eh.
Sorry Johnny there's alot of dudes in here that like to jack the thread up cause they have nothing better to do. I'm the one they pick on they all feed off me it must be jealousy. Hope you get some tail!
Robert W 2:05 AM - 31 August, 2011
I know this is off subject, by why do people keep putting (NM) at the end of their posts?
DJ Tecniq 2:05 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
If anything your the one that will be in my shadow :)
DJ Tecniq 2:06 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
I know this is off subject, by why do people keep putting (NM) at the end of their posts?
I never figured that lingo out either lol..dont think i been on the forum long enough..i thought it meant "Nevermind" but im not sure.
Robert W 2:08 AM - 31 August, 2011
yeah I thought so too, but some of em are using it out of context if that's the case.
DJ Tecniq 2:10 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
yeah I thought so too, but some of em are using it out of context if that's the case.
I thought the same thing lol. i don't know man im not on the forum as much to even know what it means. I would ask johnny or bezzle they both seem to use it
Johnnynights 2:11 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Sorry Johnny there's alot of dudes in here that like to jack the thread up cause they have nothing better to do. I'm the one they pick on they all feed off me it must be jealousy. Hope you get some tail!

Oh forreals whats up with that?

Yeah you know it =)
DJ Tecniq 2:15 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Oh forreals whats up with that?

Yeah you know it =)
I guess cause i battle johnny and lost to him juggling chic's good times on vinyl and i talked mad crap about how i'd beat him and he won by pulling other dj's routines that the 4 fathers of the dj world have done yrs before i was born lol..basically im like bait to them now oh and also because i like DJ AM and claimed he's a legend and half the forum disagreed with me. They are just jealous of alot of things. I really don't understand it.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:16 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
LOL. okay man

1. No! I don't have a club set yet cuz my deck is broke. However I did post one of mine already and suprisingly got props for it.

3. I don't have a girl, cuz i been thru some shitty relationships nore do i want to get involved in one right now as im far too busy working 2 jobs. But I do have girls that are DTF and im not complaining.

1.) Man, Betty Crocker can mix a better "Club Set" than you.

2.) I'm sure those are FAKE FB pics.

3.) And you must be mistaken me for someone who actually GIVES A F*ck about your Asexual Adventures.

Quote:

That's his new name...

DJ NO-Cred!

Tell you what son, get a chick to make a VIDEO of herself saying that YOUR MIXING IS HOT....

Until then, you fail miserably.
DJ Tecniq 2:20 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
LOL. okay man

1.) Man, Betty Crocker can mix a better "Club Set" than you.

2.) I'm sure those are FAKE FB pics.

3.) And you must be mistaken me for someone who actually GIVES A F*ck about your Asexual Adventures.

Quote:

That's his new name...

DJ NO-Cred!

Tell you what son, get a chick to make a VIDEO of herself saying that YOUR MIXING IS HOT....

Until then, you fail miserably.
okay man upload ur club set so i can work on mine...please just do it for me till then don't talk or type another sentence. i told u im still going to post mine so i am very eager to hear ur mixing all ur old popped up vinyl records...im sure good times would mix well with le freak so maybe try that for starters :)
matt212 2:21 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
I know this is off subject, by why do people keep putting (NM) posts in my rear

So people can't change your words around likes this and make you look gay...

(NM) means no misquote...It's a Veteran Serato Forum thing (nm)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:24 AM - 31 August, 2011
DJ NoCred,

Yeah, that has a nice ring to it...
DJ Tecniq 2:27 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
DJ NoCred,

you can keep quoting me and calling me names so im going to keep calling u out to upload your club set and it better not have good times in it either. Everyone knows good times won't go down at the club in this age u'd prob get laughed at.
DJ Tecniq 2:30 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
DJ NoCred,

DJ..i talk alot of crap but can only juggle my chic records and scratch but have no idea on what a club set consist of nore any other music knowledge other than chic's album and rock the bells....has a better ring to it.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:36 AM - 31 August, 2011
DJ NoCred, you know good and well, ANYTHING I do using ANY records will WAX YOU again...
DJ Tecniq 2:38 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
DJ NoCred, you know good and well, ANYTHING I do using ANY records will WAX YOU again...
Cool i'll take that challenge again just gotta get my deck fixed. Mind you this isn't a "battle" it's whoever has the best club set. I'm in
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:41 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Cool i'll take that challenge again just gotta get my deck fixed. Mind you this isn't a "battle" it's whoever has the best club set. I'm in

I ain't letting you ride my coat tails...

You better battle Beezle.

You need some "Cred", you're lucky I respond to some of your posts.
DJ Tecniq 2:44 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I ain't letting you ride my coat tails...

You better battle Beezle.

You need some "Cred", you're lucky I respond to some of your posts.
Already told bezzle i would battle him. To be honest i think your really scared cause u know i'll actually win a club setting.
Robert W 2:53 AM - 31 August, 2011
Did you ever battle that internet trash talker GTFO?
DJ Tecniq 2:55 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Did you ever battle that internet trash talker GTFO?
No he never battled me and just stop leaving me alone. he has quoted me in any threads..im not sure what happened to him
DJ Tecniq 2:56 AM - 31 August, 2011
hasnt*
DJ Shady Lady 5:05 AM - 31 August, 2011
dude why does every thread turn into whose dick is bigger?
DJ Tecniq 5:24 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
cause i have the biggest one and they are all jealous.
jwagner 6:37 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
cause i have the biggest one and they are all jealous.

has misquote written all over it (nm)
the_black_one 6:38 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
cause i have the biggest one in my mouth and they are all jealous.

Not me bro!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:51 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

They just jealous....

Wanna see?
DJ Tecniq 9:18 AM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

Watchwww.youtube.com
SiRocket 10:19 AM - 31 August, 2011
regardless.... every gig should be treated as any office position, retail position, etc.... if you can get a girl to respect that and know where her boundaries are, then you are in the money... we are all human so things can slip, but it depends how severe it is.
sixxx 12:36 PM - 31 August, 2011
Looks like DJ NoCred derailed this thread. nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:51 PM - 31 August, 2011
Im not sure if anyone noticed but in the "band VS DJ " thread tec told me he couldnt argue with me anymore because he had to get ready for a date with a shot girl from his club......from the timestamps i dout that was true either but if it was i can only picture that poor girls face as she sat their at the taco bell bored as hell watching tec furiously type on his phone and pound on the table only stopping to challenge the other customers who were asking him to quiet down to battle him in a club set once his tec was fixed
DJ.AJ 2:41 PM - 31 August, 2011
Don't Do IT.
Eric N 3:14 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You lied on your D*ck.

Oh, my god.

and the backpedal award for 2011 goes tooooooooooooo......
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:16 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You lied on your D*ck.

Oh, my god.

DJ NoCred!!!!!

Man, you CAN NOT make this stuff up...

This dude is uncanny.
DJ Tecniq 3:18 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You lied on your D*ck.

Oh, my god.

DJ NoCred!!!!!

Man, you CAN NOT make this stuff up...

This dude is uncanny.
Glad to see you still have your obsession with me. I'm not the one quoting you all day on a forum. This is the huge difference between us. I have better things to do with my life and you obviously don't.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:19 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

. I'm not the one quoting you all day on a forum

LOL at quoting to tell someone your not quoting them
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:21 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
This is the huge difference between us. I have better things to do with my life and you obviously don't.

No, I work on computers ALL DAY, that's my job...

I get PAID to quote.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:21 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

It's too damn easy to get him with his everyday slipups...

I try to wait for the more intricate ones....
DJ Tecniq 3:22 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

he quotes me every single time. if he didn't i would never reply to see what im getting at? you do the exact same its like u both feed off me it's uberly gay. im waiting to see which of you will ask me to dinner.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:28 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

It's too damn easy to get him with his everyday slipups...
Quote:

he quotes me every single time

LOL

Quote:

you do the exact same

Quote:

I work on computers ALL DAY, that's my job...

I get PAID to quote.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:38 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
im waiting to see which of you will ask me to dinner.

I already TOLD YOU, you look like you ate, with all that BROWN STUFF under your nose after begging Shady for some attention...
DJ Tecniq 3:40 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

I already TOLD YOU, you look like you ate, with all that BROWN STUFF under your nose after begging Shady for some attention...
you have the worst comebacks in human history...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:41 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's funny, you USED to be a FAN....or should I say....

STAN?
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:42 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

you have the worst cumshots in human history...

expert? (NM)
DJ Tecniq 3:45 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's funny, you USED to be a FAN....or should I say....

STAN?
plz stop :( im starting feel sad for you. that was so god damn cheesy. jump out the window of your cubicle and save yourself from more embarassment :)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:47 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
plz stop :( im starting feel sad for you. that was so god damn cheesy. jump out the window of your cubicle and save yourself from more embarassment :)

I KNOW you aren't talking! With that Journal of your failure at women and life in general that you blogged about on here...

You need to pick up a Women's Day, and a box of tissue, and cry yourself to sleep.
DJ Tecniq 3:51 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

I KNOW you aren't talking! With that Journal of your failure at women and life in general that you blogged about on here...

You need to pick up a Women's Day, and a box of tissue, and cry yourself to sleep.
And you need a tapon cause your dripping with insecurities. You must be on your period cause your acting like a woman right now. I have some errands to run so i'll pick up a copy of home & garden for you :)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:56 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

That's funny, just the other day you said -

DJ Tecniq 10:02 AM 28 August 2011 Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What time's dinner dad?

Hell, I thought you already ate....

With all that brown stuff under your nose...

LOL. GREAT comeback

You give me props even when I'm dissin' you.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:57 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
And you need a tapon cause your dripping with insecurities. You must be on your period cause your acting like a woman right now. I have some errands to run so i'll pick up a copy of home & garden for you :)

Errands? Oh, Mommy Dearest must be crackin' that whip again...
DJ Tecniq 4:01 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

We all know why you really quote me Johnny. And the sad truth is that my comebacks actually get a rise out of you but sorry I don't swing that way. You can pretend to ride my dick all you want but I'm into females sorry to break the news to you.
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:02 PM - 31 August, 2011
DJ Tecniq 4:03 PM - 31 August, 2011
And there's Bezzle with the gif's. I swear you both must work across from eachother. That must be annoying
sixxx 4:06 PM - 31 August, 2011
Here's Tecniq..

Quote:
I have better things to do with my life and you obviously don't

It's funny cause he's said the same thing soooo many times....

BUT YET DJ NOCRED CAN'T STOP TYPING. I guess YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE...
sixxx 4:07 PM - 31 August, 2011
so, that counts as another lie... lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:07 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

We all know why you really quote me Johnny. And the sad truth is that my comebacks actually get a rise out of you but sorry I don't swing that way. You can pretend to ride my dick all you want but I'm into females sorry to break the news to you.

Naw son, I see I didn't raise you right...

It's hard to realize that you are straddling the fence. I see your weak attempts at gathering P*ssy, but always wind up being the brunt of jokes....

For that son, I have failed you as a father...

I will now take you out back and shoot you...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:09 PM - 31 August, 2011
Now, the CRAZY thing here is that ME, Beezle, and sixxx are USUALLY on Polar Opposites of the forum....

But we all seem to agree on one thing....
sixxx 4:10 PM - 31 August, 2011
But we all seem to agree on one thing.... and it doesn't even need to be said.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:14 PM - 31 August, 2011
Since DJ NoCred is Asexual - I feel this applies - Watchwww.youtube.com
Thundercat 4:26 PM - 31 August, 2011
Tech, I'm going to give you some advice at this point. Logout. Create a new email address. And re-join the forum as a person with half a clue, humility and shred of credibility. You can remake yourself and not get clowned as long as you keep your trap shut and not let anyone know that DJ NoCred was you. At this point you have lost all credibility. If you told me the 4th of July was on July 4th, I would have to go look at a calendar to be sure; because if your lying ass said it, it couldn't possibly be true.

Your Skills? meh
Your Arguments? meh
Your Backpedaling? pro
Your Lying? all-star status
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:31 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Now, the CRAZY thing here is that ME, Beezle, and sixxx are USUALLY on Polar Opposites of the forum....

But we all seem to agree on one thing....

Quote:
But we all seem to agree on one thing.... and it doesn't even need to be said.

lol strange but true
DJ Tecniq 4:36 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Tech, I'm going to give you some advice at this point. Logout. Create a new email address. And re-join the forum as a person with half a clue, humility and shred of credibility. You can remake yourself and not get clowned as long as you keep your trap shut and not let anyone know that DJ NoCred was you. At this point you have lost all credibility. If you told me the 4th of July was on July 4th, I would have to go look at a calendar to be sure; because if your lying ass said it, it couldn't possibly be true.

Your Skills? meh
Your Arguments? meh
Your Backpedaling? pro
Okay so I got 4 battles to prove? Great cause I'm going to get my rca's and a soldering kit to fix my turntable today :) When I beat you you can't quote me anymore on the forum and I will taunt you on this forum for the rest of your sad life. I really don't give a damn what you say Thundercat. This should be your intro for your mixset :)

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:40 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Tech, I'm going to give you some advice at this point. Logout.

LMAO!!!!

And Thundercat NEVER says ANYTHING ABOUT ANYONE....lol!

Did you say he achieved ALL STAR STATUS when it comes to LYING?

Oh, this thread DELIVERS!
DJ Tecniq 4:43 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

Your Skills? meh
Your Arguments? meh
Your Backpedaling? pro
You can talk WHEN you beat me in a battle. Therefore I don't want your advice. The 4 of you have been licking the sweat from my balls in every post. Why won't you just get off my nuts. I have called you out and will keep doing so. If my skills are soo "meh" then why not just battle me and prove yourself. The balls in my hand on on my side of the court now what are you going to do? Please I'm am eagerly waiting to hear your answer. U should not speak if you can't bring your A game.
DJ Tecniq 4:46 PM - 31 August, 2011
And if you have a "personal" problem with me then I'm going to keep calling you out on it. It's that simple. I don't know your skill nore do I know what you can do. I have challenged you to a battle are you ready to go down that road sir? I can drive ms. daisy all day :)
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:46 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

The balls in my hand

ewww
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:48 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Your Skills? meh
Your Arguments? meh
Your Backpedaling? pro
You can talk WHEN you beat meat in a battle. Therefore I don't want your advice. The 4 of you have been licking the sweat from my balls in every post. Why won't you just get on my nuts. I have called you and will keep doing so. If my skills are soo "meh" then why not just pattle me and prove yourself. The balls in my hand on on my side of the car now what are you going to do? Please I'm am eagerly waiting to hear your answer. U should not speak if you can't bring your Ass game.

double EWWWW
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:48 PM - 31 August, 2011
OK do we OFFICIALLY have a new...>TONY LITTLE!!!
DJ Tecniq 4:49 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
The balls in my hand

ewww
and that's all u can say? exactly what i thought bezzle. I have you in the palm of my hand. I'm still waiting for your club set :) you said u'd post something so how bout when u get off work today you actually do that. Have a great day at work cuz im sooo enjoying my day off :)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:49 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
You can talk WHEN you beat me in a battle. Therefore I don't want your advice. The 4 of you have been licking the sweat from my balls in every post. Why won't you just get off my nuts. I have called you out and will keep doing so. If my skills are soo "meh" then why not just battle me and prove yourself. The balls in my hand on on my side of the court now what are you going to do? Please I'm am eagerly waiting to hear your answer. U should not speak if you can't bring your A game.

You sound real pathetic there son...

*****SMACKS your mother****
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:50 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The balls in my hand

ewww
I have you in the palm of my hand.

Well, so much for the Asexual comment....

It's confirmed...
DJ Tecniq 4:50 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
You keep talking bezzle but you're the one who's being made a fool here. Why won't you just battle me you pathetic little pussy :) HAHAHAHAHA..
latindj 4:52 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
U should not speak if you can't bring your Ass game.

umm, what exactly does this mean? please clarify...is this a prison battle? (NH, NM)
DJ Tecniq 4:53 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The balls in my hand

ewww

It's confirmed...
Same for you Johnny..Please step up to me and challenge me to a club set. I have asked u numerous times. And you have even beat me already. In a club set I would own you. Why won't you just dust off your vinyl and upload your mixset :) It's not rocket science. Please just do it and prove yourself some more. Till then just shut up :)
DJ Tecniq 4:55 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

umm, what exactly does this mean? please clarify...is this a prison battle? (NH, NM)
Bezzle fucked with the post. Are you wanting to battle to? Cmon Nacho Libre :)
latindj 4:57 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

my goodness! so much hate and racism....you've got some serious short commings my friend. at least that's what your girl told me (which is why you having them female problems).
DJ Tecniq 4:58 PM - 31 August, 2011
again..If you have a "personal" problem with me then address me and prove yourself in a battle. We'll see who the real winner is. I've just taken over this entire thread and I will call out whoever has a problem with me. Soooo.....i am waiting for the next response
DJ Tecniq 4:59 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

my goodness! so much hate and racism....you've got some serious short commings my friend. at least that's what your girl told me (which is why you having them female problems).
Keep talking cause im going to keep calling you out like I have done everyone else here. Do you understand that cause im speaking english :)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:00 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The balls in my hand

ewww

It's confirmed...
Same for you Johnny..Please step up to me and challenge me to a club set. I have asked u numerous times. And you have even beat me already. In a club set I would own you. Why won't you just dust off your vinyl and upload your mixset :) It's not rocket science. Please just do it and prove yourself some more. Till then just shut up :)

You aren't worth my time anymore....I disown you.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:01 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The balls in my hand

ewww

It's confirmed...
Same for you Johnny..Please step up to me

LOL
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:02 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
You keep talking bezzle but you're the one who's being made a fool here.

fuck ima have to reread this thread
DJ Tecniq 5:02 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The balls in my hand

ewww

It's confirmed...

Exactly as i thought "YOU GAVE UP" dude...u've already beat me you have soo much to prove but your going to stop here? You are a failure...you dj sooo bad you got called out for a battle and didn't SHOW UP
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:03 PM - 31 August, 2011
So ya if theres anything to take away from this thread its def dont take your girl to the party....tec will try to battle her
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:04 PM - 31 August, 2011
its like the energizer douchebag
DJ Tecniq 5:05 PM - 31 August, 2011
Everyone who's reading this on the forum is thinking "wow that dude Tecniq is no joke" yet you are being made the joke here. All u guys do is TALK and prove NOTHING. Keep talking and im going to keep calling out. From now on every thread u post in or quote me I'm going to call u out. The chips are in my hand and the cards have been dealt.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:05 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Exactly as i thought "YOU GAVE UP" dude...u've already beat me you have soo much to prove but your going to stop here? You are a failure...you dj sooo bad you got called out for a battle and didn't SHOW UP

No, I actually feel sorry for you since I demolished you with BASIC Teaser vids...

And when I say BASIC, I MEAN BASIC...(NoMichael).

I don't want to be the reason of you doing an "AM"....
DJ Tecniq 5:06 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
I'm gonna go ahead and ignore you now. Remember I'm the one who called u out for a battle and u PUSSED out. You will be known for that on the forum. Good day :)
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:07 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Everyone who's reading this on the forum is thinking "wow that dude Tecniq is a joke"

yup
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:07 PM - 31 August, 2011
You sure have some quotables -

Quote:
Everyone who's reading this on the forum is thinking "wow that dude Tecniq is no joke" yet you are being made the joke here.

So THAT'S what everybody is thinking?

That you are NO JOKE?

That DJ NoCred is NO JOKE?
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:07 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
I'm gonna go ahead and ignore you now. Remember I'm the one who called u out for a battle and u PUSSED out. You will be known for that on the forum. Good day :)

lol noone pusse dout im waitin for you to finish your johnny battle...the one you pussed out on lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:08 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

I seem to remember him logged in on ustream ready to battle you...

You might want to review your notes....
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:08 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
You sure have some quotables -

Quote:
Everyone who's reading this on the forum is thinking "wow that dude Tecniq is no joke" yet you are being made the joke here.

So THAT'S what everybody is thinking?

That you are NO JOKE?

That DJ NoCred is NO JOKE?

lol can we get a show of hands

the serato web people are prob wandering why theres more traffic in this thread than the beta section
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:08 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I seem to remember him logged in on ustream ready to battle you...

You might want to review your notes....

+1, its documented
DJ Tecniq 5:09 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

No, I actually feel sorry for you since I demolished you with BASIC Teaser vids...

All you can do is "BASIC" you are scared..don't feel bad. If you weren't scared you'd be down to battle. You keep quoting me and im going to call u out. I will taunt you in every thread imaginable and ruin it by calling you out every single time. Do you realise how much power I have over you right now? LOL..you are a joke!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:09 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
I'm gonna go ahead and ignore you now. )

Mr. Backpedal....

Just a second ago, you said....

Nevermind.....
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:10 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

All you can do is "BASIC" you are scared..don't feel bad. If you weren't scared you'd be down to battle. !

LMFAO DDUE HE POSTED YOU DIDNT!!!!!
DJ Tecniq 5:11 PM - 31 August, 2011
Keep quoting me cause i'm going to do the same thing as this thread is going NOWHERE. Soooo..are we going to battle or not? Till then shut your mouth and don't think or type another sentence..Have fun whacking off to porn in your cubicle :)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:12 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

All you can do is "BASIC" you are scared..don't feel bad. If you weren't scared you'd be down to battle. You keep quoting me and im going to call u out. I will taunt you in every thread imaginable and ruin it by calling you out every single time. Do you realise how much power I have over you right now? LOL..you are a joke!

But, you can't even do BASIC stuff.....

Power? Really? lol....

I've got you so riled up, and flustered, that you'll probably bow down to your AM shrine, and ask for forgiveness, as you have failed him.
DJ Tecniq 5:13 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

All you can do is "BASIC" you are scared..don't feel bad. If you weren't scared you'd be down to battle. !

Don't speak anymore bezzle till you grow some balls and battle someone you sad little man.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:13 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Have fun whacking off to porn in your cubicle :)

You know I'm respectful of your mom, and save it for when I see her in person...

***sigh***
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don't speak anymore bezzle till you grow some balls and battle someone you sad little man.

WTF? Why are you so concerned with male genetalia?
DJ Tecniq 5:15 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

But, you can't even do BASIC stuff.....

Power? Really? lol....

I've got you so riled up, and flustered, that you'll probably bow down to your AM shrine, and ask for forgiveness, as you have failed him.
Really? If it's sooo "basic" then why not battle me to a club set sir? I have called u out and u PUSSED out! I own you and bezzle right now. As i have said before you keep quoting me im going to call u out. So why not battle me? If not I will taunt you on the forum in every post regardless of what the topic is. You think im joking but im the one calling the shots here. I am having too much fun with this :)
DJ Tecniq 5:16 PM - 31 August, 2011
Keep quoting me and I'll keep calling you out Johnny
Keep quoting me and i'll keep calling you out Bezzle
DJ Tecniq 5:18 PM - 31 August, 2011
I am the one who's running this shit now. I have called both of you out for a battle but u got a dick up your ass. Get that dick out your ass and just battle me for once. God is looking down on you shaking his head because your such a failure.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:20 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
I am having too much fun with this :)

Like I said, I get PAID to quote..
DJ Tecniq 5:21 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Am i going to have to pay you to battle me to? I will send the payment to your PAYPAL :)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:21 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
I have called both of you out for a battle but u got a dick up your ass.

Wow, you REALLY are hung up about that Asexual thing, huh?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:22 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Am i going to have to pay you to battle me to? I will send the payment to your PAYPAL :)

Wow, they really had you pegged....

Tell me, what is your vice again?

We have conseling for that...
DJ Tecniq 5:23 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Wow, they really had you pegged....

Tell me, what is your vice again?

We have conseling for that...
We might as well close this thread cause your taking it NOWHERE. Everyone is reading this seeing how much of a pussy you are. Just prove yourself and battle me if not GTFO the thread :) have a nice day
DJ Tecniq 5:30 PM - 31 August, 2011
Johnny & Bezzle's skills. Coulda sworn these 2 sounded similar "I'm a SCATMAN"
Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:35 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
We might as well close this thread cause your taking it NOWHERE. Everyone is reading this seeing how much of a pussy you are. Just prove yourself and battle me if not GTFO the thread :) have a nice day

Man, the last time you even HAD P*ssy, was when P*ssy HAD YOU.
DJ Tecniq 5:37 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Great comeback man. Now battle me im just gonna keep calling you out you don't phaze me with your pathetic comebacks lol..im ready when you are
sixxx 5:37 PM - 31 August, 2011
... And remember guys, I don't have time to waste. - Tony Little
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:38 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Great comeback man. Now battle me im just gonna keep calling you out you don't phaze me with your pathetic comebacks lol..im ready when you are

Look DJ NoCred, I understand what you're trying to do, (gain some fame), but alas, I can't help you in your journey...

Be well my son.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:40 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
... And remember guys, I don't have time to waste. - Tony Little

ROTFL!!!!!!!!
echa1945mf 5:40 PM - 31 August, 2011
is it just me or anybody here gettin kinda fed up with NoCred attitude ?
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:40 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

Raises hand
+1000
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:41 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

I'm actually amused and in awe...
DJ Tecniq 5:41 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Look DJ NoCred, I understand what you're trying to do, (gain some fame), but alas, I can't help you in your journey...

Be well my son.
I don't want fame but i wouldn't mind more viewers :) let me know when your ready to battle cause im not your son I don't juggle good times on vinyl or rock the bells. I do my own thing.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:42 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

im in awe because ive never seen so many simotanious battle challenges...... we need a TEC VS thread on the VS channel where tec takes on the world......but dosent acutually show up to any battles.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:42 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
I don't want fame but i wouldn't mind more viewers :) let me know when your ready to battle cause im not your son I don't juggle good times on vinyl or rock the bells. I do my own thing.

Fame = More Viewers, which is what you're trying to achieve...

Not on my dime buddy.

It's funny how an OLD PLAYED OUT ROUTINE burned you to the ground....
DJ Tecniq 5:42 PM - 31 August, 2011
All i want is to battle ppl that talk shit about me. Is that so much to ask? You don't have anything nice to say to me then don't fucking say it. Like i said GTFO the thread and just battle me to redeem your pathetic selves.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:43 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Be well my son.
I don't want fame but i wouldn't mind more viewers :) let me know when your ready to battle

Im down to battle tongiht at 8pm, live, USTream U ready??
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:43 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
All i want is to battle ppl that talk shit about me. Is that so much to ask?

TONIGHT 8PM USTREAM
DJ Tecniq 5:44 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

im in awe because ive never seen so many simotanious battle challenges...... we need a TEC VS thread on the VS channel where tec takes on the world......but dosent acutually show up to any battles.
I have already called the shots and have challenged you to a battle. Tell you what when u get off work today work on your clubset then plz upload it so i can laugh at it and hound you for the rest of your life.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:45 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I have already called the shots and have challenged you to a battle.

I accept, TONIGHT 8PM USTREAM
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:45 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

At one time he challenged the entire BOARD, (or anyone in whatever thread that was), and since everyone ignored him, he's singularly trying to get put on...

Its a shame when people don't even acknowledge your requests.....
echa1945mf 5:45 PM - 31 August, 2011
GO BEZZLE !

now were talkin ...... ! i have 3000 ++ follower on twitter and around 7000 on facebook , ill promote this battle if you want , cmon ...... lets do this !
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:45 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
You don't have anything nice to say to me then don't fucking say it.

HEY!

Wotch your mouth young man.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:46 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I have already called the shots and have challenged you to a battle.

I accept, TONIGHT 8PM USTREAM

Awwww sheeett!!!!

I still got my money on Tecniq....
DJ Tecniq 5:46 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
GO BEZZLE !

now were talkin ...... ! i have 3000 ++ follower on twitter and around 7000 on facebook , ill promote this battle if you want , cmon ...... lets do this !
perfect! that's all i wanted to hear.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:46 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
GO BEZZLE !

(it wont be worth promoting i suck lol)
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:47 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
GO BEZZLE !

so youll be battling tonight 8pm on ustream??
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:47 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
GO BEZZLE !

Coat tail rider..
DJ Tecniq 5:47 PM - 31 August, 2011
I don't know how to use ustream but i'll figure it out. i may even do a video mix
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:48 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
GO BEZZLE !

(it wont be worth promoting i suck lol)

But so does he....

Even playing field...
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:48 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
I don't know how to use ustream but i'll figure it out. i may even do a video mix

Im down for a vdeo mix off
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:48 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

No, just figure the sh*t out, aint' got no time for you to make up an excuse of why you couldn't do the video mix.
DJ Shady Lady 5:49 PM - 31 August, 2011
pst/est?
DJ Tecniq 5:49 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

ohh so you have VSL?
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:50 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
pst/est?

CPT
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:50 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ohh so you have VSL?

YEZER
DJ Tecniq 5:51 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ohh so you have VSL?

YEZER
great well currently it's only 1:51 pm here in FL the forum says 5:50 pm now??
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:51 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ohh so you have VSL?

YEZER

THAT'S RIGHT SUCCCKKKKAAAAA!!!!!!

Beez gonna HANDLE THOSE NUTS OF YOURS!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:52 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
pst/est?

GOOD CATCH!

Yeah, what time are you mo-fo's in?

Like what time is it RIGHT NOW?
DJ Shady Lady 5:52 PM - 31 August, 2011
so 6pm PST (for cali, right?)
DJ Tecniq 5:52 PM - 31 August, 2011
Lol..i guess we'll see WOW this should be fun. I'm only rocking 1 deck and a cd deck..fuck it!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:53 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ohh so you have VSL?

YEZER
great well currently it's only 1:51 pm here in FL the forum says 5:50 pm now??

Beez, what time is it where you're located?
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:53 PM - 31 August, 2011
12:53
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:53 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Lol..i guess we'll see WOW this should be fun. I'm only rocking 1 deck and a cd deck..fuck it!

No time for excuses, didn't you say your dude was comin' by to solder something for you?
DJ Tecniq 5:54 PM - 31 August, 2011
I'll even post this on my facebook :) sure all my friends would want to tune in
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:54 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
12:53

So you're in Central, and DJ NoCred is in Eastern..
echa1945mf 5:54 PM - 31 August, 2011
gave me a link and ill promote it .... and promote bezzle twitter and fb too along the way , push his follower counts up
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:54 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
gave me a link and ill promote it .... and promote bezzle twitter and fb too along the way , push his follower counts up

thanks bro!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:55 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

*****blank stare*****

You ain't got no job friends Tommy...
DJ Tecniq 5:55 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

No time for excuses, didn't you say your dude was comin' by to solder something for you?
that was yesterday and i couldn't get ahold of him. its not an excuse. it's my day off today and i was going to get soldering kit and new rca's and try to fix it myself. but i doubt i'll be able to fix it in time for a battle so it'll have to wait.
echa1945mf 5:56 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

you have 456 friends on facebook , my personal account have almost 5000 , i think ill get this battle more viewer

or do you wanna argue me on that ?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:56 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

that was yesterday and i couldn't get ahold of him. its not an excuse. it's my day off today and i was going to get soldering kit and new rca's and try to fix it myself. but i doubt i'll be able to fix it in time for a battle so it'll have to wait.

www.djjohnnym.com
DJ Tecniq 5:56 PM - 31 August, 2011
Anyways im gonna go practice and get my videos prepared. I think ustream producer is how you broabcast a video mix. i'll figure it out and search the forum
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:57 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

you have 456 friends on facebook , my personal account have almost 5000 , i think ill get this battle more viewer

LOL...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:57 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Anyways im gonna go practice and get my videos prepared. I think ustream producer is how you broabcast a video mix. i'll figure it out and search the forum

Muhfugga, we don't need to know the details, just get it done.
DJ Tecniq 5:57 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

cool man i don't use programs to get random friends..half the ppl if not more on my facebook are my friends and other dj's. u can keep your 5000.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:59 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
u can keep your 5000.

Did I just read that?

Really?
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:00 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

lol aint that bout a bitch so for the next 5 hours while im sittin at work hes puttin together a set.

This is gonna be the worlds biggest upset, about 30,000 people are gonna get tweets from some of the biggest club DJs in the country then tune in like what the fuck is this shit their both gawbage
Thundercat 6:00 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
And if you have a "personal" problem with me then I'm going to keep calling you out on it. It's that simple. I don't know your skill nore do I know what you can do. I have challenged you to a battle are you ready to go down that road sir? I can drive ms. daisy all day :)

This is not the battle you are looking for...
www.djdazz.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:01 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

This is not the battle you are looking for...
www.djdazz.com

Oh, man....He done woke the sleeping giant...

DJ NoCred, a word of warning....

He's from Jersey....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:02 PM - 31 August, 2011
AND he got OBI in thurr!!!!

Classic...
echa1945mf 6:05 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

cool man i don't use programs to get random friends..half the ppl if not more on my facebook are my friends and other dj's. u can keep your 5000.

random friends ? my oh my your big mouth keep flowin that you actually dont have any idea who your talkin with ? programs ? im not a computer engineer , hell i dont even know how to installed windows , keep on talkin , thats a PERSONAL Account , that means i know each one 4729 of my friends

so please do you really want me to call out names who am i personally on a good term withs ? people that you can only imagine to hang out with and yes i know some of USA top DJ's and producers but i aint gonna call name

you even gonna bicker about FACEBOOK friends ? dude you dont know me and who i really am
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:09 PM - 31 August, 2011
oh no, this is starting to crumble already....
dj_soo 6:16 PM - 31 August, 2011
This is really just embarrassing and pathetic. I would almost petition to van tennis just to Dave himself from making a total fool o himself even more...
dj_soo 6:16 PM - 31 August, 2011
Er Dave = ban stupid autocorrect
dj_soo 6:17 PM - 31 August, 2011
Anyone else picturing everything hensa
dj_soo 6:18 PM - 31 August, 2011
Er, anyone else hearing he everything he says in an Eric cartmen voice?
echa1945mf 6:20 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Er, anyone else hearing he everything he says in an Eric cartmen voice?

LMAO hahahahahahahah dude youre absolutely right , this is southpark right here
dj_soo 6:22 PM - 31 August, 2011
I'LL BATTLE YOU, AND I'LL BATTLE YOU, AND YOU TOO, Shady, you're cool, AND I'LL BATTLE YOU...
DJ Shady Lady 6:22 PM - 31 August, 2011
ty :)
DJ Shady Lady 6:22 PM - 31 August, 2011
sorry, like a trainwreck, i just can't look away.....
echa1945mf 6:24 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
I'LL BATTLE YOU, AND I'LL BATTLE YOU, AND YOU TOO, Shady, you're cool, AND I'LL BATTLE YOU...

screw you guys ...... im going home (eric cartman's)

LMAO
DJ Tecniq 7:08 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

LMAO
I don't know who u are nore do i care. I call tell from your username your transgendered :) your life must suck
Bobby Budnik 7:10 PM - 31 August, 2011
lol
DJ LIL M 7:15 PM - 31 August, 2011
this thread it jumpin
Bobby Budnik 7:16 PM - 31 August, 2011
if he wasnt busted out for saying that was him in the avatar
how long would his lie continue lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:17 PM - 31 August, 2011
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!
echa1945mf 7:18 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LMAO
I don't know who u are nore do i care. I call tell from your username your transgendered :) your life must suck

yes it is , my life suck soo bad

btw im makin popcorn , anybody want some ? nom nom nom nom
DJ Tecniq 7:19 PM - 31 August, 2011
if you want this battle to go down then unfortunately some of you need to help me. i am using ustream producer how to get to record from my 2nd display monitor for my video set?
Bobby Budnik 7:20 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LMAO

lol ill supply the cheese, god knows there already is enough in here lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:20 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
if you want this battle to go down then unfortunately some of you need to help me.

you got that right
DJ Tecniq 7:21 PM - 31 August, 2011
it is not giving me an option to "broadcast" from my external display? some help would be great. if you dont want to help this this battle will NOT go down.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:21 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

LMAO

nom nom nom nom nah im nom good
Eric N 7:21 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

The funniest part was his subsequent posts trying to add "believability" to the story.

"It was some redhead who was high" etc etc.

I saw that picture YEARS ago and knew it wasn't him when he first put it up as an avatar. If no one had called him out, he would NEVER have copped to it either.

Tec - no hate but really... modesty is a virtue. I can see that you are an expressive person who is easily riled up, but you have gone beyond shooting yourself in the foot on this forum. I would take the advice someone posted awhile back... create a new username and try again with less "i'm the shit" attitude!
DJ Tecniq 7:22 PM - 31 August, 2011
i have asked questions and got No answers. i can always do something else with my time cause my times very valuable.
DJ Tecniq 7:24 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

The funniest part was his subsequent posts trying to add "believability" to the story.

I saw that picture YEARS ago and knew it wasn't him when he first put it up as an avatar. If no one had called him out, he would NEVER have copped to it either.

Tec - no hate but really... modesty is a virtue. I can see that you are an expressive person who is easily riled up, but you have gone beyond shooting yourself in the foot on this forum. I would take the advice someone posted awhile back... create a new username and try again with less "i'm the shit" attitude!
sorry that's not going to happen. and this battle will not happen if i dont get help.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:26 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
i can always do something else with my time cause my times very valuable.

is that so??
DJ Tecniq 7:26 PM - 31 August, 2011
You just got everyone in the forum riled up about a battle and i'll i have asked for is help as politely as i can and im getting NOTHING. if you want to say childish things get the fuck off this thread. If you don't want to help me set this up then u just dissapointed alot of ppl cause im ready to fuck shit up!
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:27 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

sorry that's not going to happen. and this battle will not happen if i dont get help.

someone call Dr Drew!!!
Bobby Budnik 7:28 PM - 31 August, 2011
help him out i want to see this
DJ Tecniq 7:29 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

someone call Dr Drew!!!
okay man im not the one backing down and making stupid quotes. Your like the child in kindergarten that doesn't know when to shut up. you need be slapped or put in time out
echa1945mf 7:30 PM - 31 August, 2011
the DJ game is a small world , beside skills,networking and knowledge , one of the most important thing to survive and succed is ATTITUDE

i think that applys on every part of the world

oh well back to my popcorn .... nom nom nom nom
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:31 PM - 31 August, 2011
clocks ticking tec
DJ Tecniq 7:31 PM - 31 August, 2011
I CALLED for this battle and your supposed to DELIVER and make it happen. Sadly the truth is you are all talk just like on this pathetic forum
DJ Tecniq 7:34 PM - 31 August, 2011
Dude are u going to help me or not? U just pissed off a buncha dj's and a shit load of ppl that were going to watch this go down. Your a sad excuse for a DJ. I am here like a man handling my bisuness and your sitting there doing NOTHING. You are an instigator. You'd be the one trying to get your two best friends to swing on eachother.
dj_soo 7:34 PM - 31 August, 2011
i thought your turntables were in the shop
dj_soo 7:35 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
U just pissed off a buncha dj's and a shit load of ppl

i think the only one here pissed off is you. stop projecting your lack of control to the rest of the forum.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:35 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Your a sad excuse for a DJ. I am here like a man handling my bisuness and your sitting there doing NOTHING.

oh im doing something...im laughing my ass off
DJ Tecniq 7:36 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
i thought your turntables were in the shop
no they are both here one of them is shot..im unfortunately going to have to use a cd deck and 1 turntable so technically this dude has the advantage lol..and he's not doing anything but pussing out. Where I'm from we call these ppl cowards and they usually have their ass whooped. Someone's gotta get them in check.
Thundercat 7:36 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
if you want this battle to go down then unfortunately some of you need to help me.

*SMH*

Quote:
Quote:

I picture NoCred more like Cartman's fight with Wendy and little speech afterwards in the Breast Cancer Episode (from about the 17 minute mark):
www.southparkstudios.com
echa1945mf 7:37 PM - 31 August, 2011
well after googling this is what i found on how to use usstream , sorry cant be much of a help coz im not familiar with us stream

shermanlive.com
DJ Tecniq 7:38 PM - 31 August, 2011
Ok then I'm going to get a mod to close this thread as you've done nothing but ruin it. I have called the shots and put myself out there and challenged you to a battle...you said 8pm on ustream and here we are now bickering about bullshit cause u have nothing better to do than quote me and post pathetic responses.
echa1945mf 7:38 PM - 31 August, 2011
on how to set up us stream producer (via google) :

www.podfeet.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:39 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Ok then I'm going to get a mod to close this thread as you've done nothing but ruin it. I have called the shots and put myself out there and challenged you to a battle...you said 8pm on ustream and here we are now bickering about bullshit cause u have nothing better to do than quote me and post pathetic responses.

mabye you should be more focused on figuring out ustream and less time squawking in here #justahunch
echa1945mf 7:39 PM - 31 August, 2011
if none of the guys here will spend their time to help you , i could recomend you to this excellent site , its called www.google.com
Bobby Budnik 7:41 PM - 31 August, 2011
the speed of back pedle from tecniq is fast enough to change the earth's rotation lol
DJ Tecniq 7:42 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
if none of the guys here will spend their time to help you , i could recomend you to this excellent site , its called www.google.com
Look smartass i KNOW how to use ustream producer you tool..there is NOT showing an option on how to record from my 2nd display..that's what i need help with. so thanks for not helping!
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:42 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
the speed of back pedle from tecniq is fast enough to change the earth's rotation lol

lol holy shit its monday morning again..DAMN YOU TEC
DJ Tecniq 7:43 PM - 31 August, 2011
CLOSING THE THREAD! u guys are so fucking immature you need to be kicked in the head
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:44 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
CLOSING THE THREAD!

tec it is against forum rules to impersonate a mod
Johnnynights 7:46 PM - 31 August, 2011
Im lost ive been working havent got much time to get on whos going to battle each other give me some info lol?
DJ Tecniq 7:47 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
CLOSING THE THREAD!

tec it is against forum rules to impersonate a mod
If I ever come to new orleans i'll be sure to swing by your club and clock you in the face. You need to have your ass kicked.
DJ Tecniq 7:47 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Im lost ive been working havent got much time to get on whos going to battle each other give me some info lol?
were not battling cause Bezzle's all talk like how he is on the forum
Thundercat 7:47 PM - 31 August, 2011
Like I said, a straight Professional Backpedal.
I hear he's an Defensive Back instructor at Tom Shaw's Performance Camp
www.coachtomshaw.com
Bobby Budnik 7:50 PM - 31 August, 2011
threats over the internet is your newest low techniq
Johnnynights 7:50 PM - 31 August, 2011
Common Bezzle you going to battle or what?
Bobby Budnik 7:51 PM - 31 August, 2011
iam thankful i have the day off today
i hope this does not dissappoint lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:51 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

its tonight at 8 on ustream....it looks like it may just be a performance
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:51 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

agreed
DJ Tecniq 7:52 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Thanks for informing me Bobby but i don't give a shit so you wasted your time posting
Dj Shamann 7:52 PM - 31 August, 2011
EST?
dj_soo 7:52 PM - 31 August, 2011
tecniq right now: savant7.com

I love how even now, this is EVERYONE ELSE'S fault and has nothing to do with his piss poor attitude, arrogant douchebaggery and anger management issues.

Personally, I agree with everyone else, just log off, come up with a new name, keep the ego and attitude in check and learn to interact on this forum like a normal human being and you'll probably be happier in the long run.
echa1945mf 7:52 PM - 31 August, 2011
but i think we gotta thanked Tec for untiting different forum member from different side of the globe to unite on one goal and vision

which is

popcorn .......

damn i waste like 2 hours of studio time for this hahahahahahahahaha
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:53 PM - 31 August, 2011
Is there any kinda forum bylaw where we can vote him off the island
Bobby Budnik 7:53 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for informing me Bobby but i don't give a shit so you wasted your time posting

as i stated in the other thread you respond to me so you do give a shit and that is all that matter to me lol
Dj Shamann 7:53 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

EST?
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:54 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
but i think we gotta thanked Tec for untiting different forum member from different side of the globe to unite on one goal and vision

which is

popcorn .......

i may have to record my mix, and if its not horrible ill upload is as an mp3 and title it "NOM NOM NOM NOM"
Quote:
Quote:

EST?

no the one next to that
DJ Tecniq 7:54 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
tecniq right now: savant7.com

I love how even now, this is EVERYONE ELSE'S fault and has nothing to do with his piss poor attitude, arrogant douchebaggery and anger management issues.

Personally, I agree with everyone else, just log off, come up with a new name, keep the ego and attitude in check and learn to interact on this forum like a normal human being and you'll probably be happier in the long run.
A normal human being? These are the biggest assholes of the forum im talking to im not going down without a fight why do you think i asked for a battle. Please don't say another word.
dj_soo 7:54 PM - 31 August, 2011
it's true tho - before these last couple weeks, I'd never thought I see so many people that have previously been at odds come together on a united front.

Quote:

yup, me too - I've almost got a snare drum sound picked out tho!
I would like to take this chanc
Bobby Budnik 7:55 PM - 31 August, 2011
record something
i dont care if it's both of you farting in a mic
it beats all this back pedle and excuses
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:56 PM - 31 August, 2011
I would like to take this chance to humbly thank everyone for encourgaging me on this battle. I may not win but i think it will be fun. Hopefully i can present a good model for future battelers to step up and take a chance. Win or lose its great for the forum, and whats great for the forum is great for the culture. Thank you everyone for the chance
Johnnynights 7:56 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Alright sounds good,hook it up with a link to see.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:56 PM - 31 August, 2011
will do
DJ Tecniq 7:56 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
THIS! that's what im sayin
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:57 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
THIS! that's what im sayin

looks at watch and scratches head (NM)....what timesone are you in where its 8pm...mars?
Dj Shamann 7:57 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

EST?

no the one next to that

Okay, so what are you guys an hour behind us?
DJ Tecniq 7:58 PM - 31 August, 2011
I'll just go ahead and record my video set now. I will be uploading it shortly i have no idea how to broadcast on ustream via VSL so that will have to do
dj_soo 7:58 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
A normal human being? These are the biggest assholes of the forum im talking to

you really need to take a look in the mirror son.

even if you win a so-called "battle", it doesn't change the fact that you are still an arrogant douchebag who thinks way higher of himself than his skills actually show - riddled with anger management issues, a severe lack of reading comprehension, a piss poor attitude, who doesn't know how to function like a normal human being.
sixxx 7:58 PM - 31 August, 2011
Holy shit... this thread delivers..

How in the fuck are you going to call people out to battle IF ONE OF YOUR TURNTABLES IS SHOT?

lmao
dj_soo 7:59 PM - 31 August, 2011
it's a "club battle" remember?
DJ Tecniq 8:00 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
A normal human being? These are the biggest assholes of the forum im talking to

you really need to take a look in the mirror son.

even if you win a so-called "battle", it doesn't change the fact that you are still an arrogant douchebag who thinks way higher of himself than his skills actually show - riddled with anger management issues, a severe lack of reading comprehension, a piss poor attitude, who doesn't know how to function like a normal human being.
Actually I was fine before ppl started running their mouth. Yes i do have anger management issues and im getting help for that. Thanks for writing a novel about me
Thundercat 8:00 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
it's true tho - before these last couple weeks, I'd never thought I see so many people that have previously been at odds come together on a united front.

Quote:

I went with Pitchy Sidestick layered with a few other subtle percussives for my current project...
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:01 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Yes i do have anger management issues and im getting help for that. Thanks for writing a novel about me

find better help immediatley
DJ Tecniq 8:01 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
doesn't mean i can cut it up just as good on a turntable. And exactly i am battling with 1 turntable and a cd deck lol..oh well
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:01 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

I went with Pitchy Sidestick layered with a few other subtle percussives for my current project...

ROTFL!!!
DJ Tecniq 8:02 PM - 31 August, 2011
K, you all quote eachother im gonna go work on my video set :)
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:02 PM - 31 August, 2011
LOL in all honestly i NEVER...NEVER thought i would be apart of a thread of tony little proportions and in a way that always saddend me....this thread delivered that dream!!!! This was long overdue
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:03 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
K, you all quote eachother im gonna go punch a kitten :)

fixed
dj_soo 8:03 PM - 31 August, 2011
keep in mind that you've "run your mouth" at people completely unprovoked on many occasions in the past, but I guess selective memory is another one of your issues.

Truly on the level though, one of the things that helps dealing anger management issues is to avoid any triggers that you can actually avoid, If you actually feel like you need and are getting help, staying on this forum isn't the best thing for you.
echa1945mf 8:03 PM - 31 August, 2011
Bezzle already win on my point of view , and bezzle can be an annoying little prick sometimes but hes way better in every way (manner,attitude) and that earn my R.E.S.P.E.C.T

and one more thing

bezzle has an excellent skill of mindfuck , the dude is an evil mastermind
Dj Shamann 8:04 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

LOL @ "club battle"

I'm gonna huff and puff and challenge everyone in the world and call them cowards, but when I upload my set the first song is gonna be "my kneck, my back, my pussy and my crack"
Bobby Budnik 8:04 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
doesn't mean i can cut it up just as good on a turntable. And exactly i am battling with 1 turntable and a cd deck lol..oh well

ur not going to anything by the looks of things
you will a. blame someone b.make another excuse c. procrastinate d.ask to battle another person resulting in rinse repeat fashion of your technique lol
DJ Tecniq 8:04 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
LOL in all honestly i NEVER...NEVER thought i would be apart of a thread of tony little proportions and in a way that always saddend me....this thread delivered that dream!!!! This was long overdue
All you do is talk man lol that's what such a joke about you. i just laugh. thank you for the entertainment
DJ Tecniq 8:06 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

LOL @ "club battle"

I'm gonna huff and puff and challenge everyone in the world and call them cowards, but when I upload my set the first song is gonna be "my kneck, my back, my pussy and my crack"
Didn't i challenge you to a battle also? And what happened? EXACTLY. stop talking we all know your scratches are pre produced on ableton :) LMFAO
DJ Tecniq 8:07 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ur not going to anything by the looks of things
you will a. blame someone b.make another excuse c. procrastinate d.ask to battle another person resulting in rinse repeat fashion of your technique lol
apparently you haven't seen or heard me dj. I'm not all talk like most of these forum cats so keep thinking that.
Johnnynights 8:07 PM - 31 August, 2011
Im in big badd ass Cali- Los Angeles where everyone is a dj lol so the battle will start at 8?

Props on Bezzle and Tecniq for making a battle no disrespecting to both of them win or lose.
DJ Tecniq 8:09 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Im in big badd ass Cali- Los Angeles where everyone is a dj lol so the battle will start at 8?

Props on Bezzle and Tecniq for making a battle no disrespecting to both of them win or lose.
+1 least u have respect for ppl and know how to act.
DJ Tecniq 8:10 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

People are pissed off at me cause Bezzle is a forum regular ever since he switched from virtual dj. And they all hate me cause I called him out for a battle and are apparently jealous.
dj_soo 8:12 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

People are pissed off at me cause Bezzle is a forum regular ever since he switched from virtual dj. And they all hate me cause I called him out for a battle and are apparently jealous.

actually, before you came along and ran your mouth, bezzle was probably the most hated member on this forum.

serato.com
DJ Tecniq 8:14 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

actually, before you came along and ran your mouth, bezzle was probably the most hated member on this forum.

serato.com
Exactly my point..He's the biggest shit talker on this forum. Even before me! lol..I only talk shit cause im not going down like that. I have stepped up to everyone who's ever had a problem with me. IM REAL!
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:15 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

serato.com

LOL, yup, thats why im LOVING this situation
Dj Shamann 8:15 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Didn't i challenge you to a battle also? And what happened? EXACTLY. stop talking we all know your scratches are pre produced on ableton :) LMFAO

Actually no you didn't challenge me to a battle. You asked me to show you something I did and I posted a random video on tour with Public Enemy, you then posted a video of you playing re-drums in your bedroom. Then you said "yeah but where are your views" even though I was playing in front of 12, 000 people right then and there.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:15 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Bezzle already win on my point of view , and bezzle can be an annoying little prick sometimes but hes way better in every way (manner,attitude) and that earn my R.E.S.P.E.C.T

and one more thing

bezzle has an excellent skill of mindfuck , the dude is an evil mastermind

LMFAO...shhhh dont tell em nuffin
DJ Tecniq 8:18 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Actually no you didn't challenge me to a battle. You asked me to show you something I did and I posted a random video on tour with Public Enemy, you then posted a video of you playing re-drums in your bedroom. Then you said "yeah but where are your views" even though I was playing in front of 12, 000 people right then and there.
Correct you are. And it was a mashup set that i actually got props for from some highly payed dj's.
dj_soo 8:18 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

serato.com
Exactly my point..He's the biggest shit talker on this forum. Even before me! lol..I only talk shit cause im not going down like that. I have stepped up to everyone who's ever had a problem with me. IM REAL!

my point is that no one is mad at you cause you're calling bezzle out on a battle. In fact no one is mad at you at all. People are just sick of the ridiculous amounts of shit you talk - none of which you can back up.

That and you're such an easy target - you say stupid things, and when people make fun of the stupid shit you say, you get mad and say even stupider things.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:20 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Let's be clear, 8PM YOUR TIME is 9PM EST, which is the timezone that DJ NoCred is in..

Wouldn't want a silly thing like an hour difference to stop the battle, huh?
DJ Tecniq 8:20 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

serato.com

my point is that no one is mad at you cause you're calling bezzle out on a battle. In fact no one is mad at you at all. People are just sick of the ridiculous amounts of shit you talk - none of which you can back up.

That and you're such an easy target - you say stupid things, and when people make fun of the stupid shit you say, you get mad and say even stupider things.
sorry im cocky like that. I don't like being made a fool cause im actually a really cool person. So i use it to tighten my skills and call for battles. Atleast im doing something productive besides being on this forum all the time :)
Johnnynights 8:21 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

+1 least u have respect for ppl and know how to act.

Thanks yeah i am a very respectful guy never hate on no one never will.
DJ Tecniq 8:22 PM - 31 August, 2011
I don't pick on ppl that are easy targets. If i say stupid things so what just about every one of you has said stupid things on this forum. I don't go lurking for ppl in post to pick and quote in every god damn post. I have more decency than that and respect.
dj_soo 8:24 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
sorry im cocky like that. I don't like being made a fool cause im actually a really cool person. So i use it to tighten my skills and call for battles.

and that's the thing - cocky people are douchebags. On top of that, cocky people with little reason to be cocky - like you - are even worse - they're delusional douchebags.

Quote:
Atleast im doing something productive besides being on this forum all the time :)

no you aren't, you're responding to every single jibe, poke, and prod with the sort of seething, nerd-rage anger reserved for fanboy discussion.
Thundercat 8:26 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Atleast im doing something productive besides being on this forum all the time :)

Ladies and Gentlemen, the hits just keep on coming...
Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:28 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Ladies and Gentlemen, the hits just keep on coming...
Watchwww.youtube.com javascript:void(0);

LMAO!

Oh, my stomach hurts from LMAO @ this damn THREAD!
DJ Tecniq 8:30 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
sorry im cocky like that. I don't like being made a fool cause im actually a really cool person. So i use it to tighten my skills and call for battles.

and that's the thing - cocky people are douchebags. On top of that, cocky people with little reason to be cocky - like you - are even worse - they're delusional douchebags.

Quote:

no you aren't, you're responding to every single jibe, poke, and prod with the sort of seething, nerd-rage anger reserved for fanboy discussion.
Glad to see it makes you feel better to call ppl douchebags you prick. I have respected you and actually haven't said a word to you till you started to bad mouth me and make fun of me. I'm not going to sit here on a forum and be fucked with by a bunch of assholes. You don't see me quoting everybody in every god damn post like some pathetic piece of shit. I hardly quote ppl until they quote me. this is none of your business so just stay out of it unless u wanna get murked in a battle then step up...THUNDERCATS GOOOO!!!
DJ Tecniq 8:32 PM - 31 August, 2011
If this thread is not going to go anywhere then i will have a moderator lock it just like the other thread was locked of some pathetic fuck who posted a video of the club I dj at to try and belittle me. Bobby whatever the fuck his name is you're a piece of shit since you know where my club is now plz come to it cause i'll have my fist ready for you :)
Dj Shamann 8:35 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Bobby whatever the fuck his name is you're a piece of shit since you know where my club is now plz come to it cause i'll have my fist ready for you :)

And it's everybody else that's the asshole?
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:45 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Bobby whatever the fuck his name is you're a piece of shit since you know where my club is now plz come to it cause i'll have my fist ready for you :)

And it's everybody else that's the asshole?

LOL
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:46 PM - 31 August, 2011
Tec can we get an updated list of everyone you have

A) challenged to a DJ battle

and

B) challenged to a fist fight?
DJ Tecniq 8:51 PM - 31 August, 2011
I gotta run to ocala to get some rca's and a soldering kit then attempt to fix my table. you guys have fun quoted eachother and meaningless shit. bye!
echa1945mf 8:53 PM - 31 August, 2011
in spirit of this Epic thread ....... ive got something to share to everyone !

Robin S - Show Me Love (DJ Echa NOM NOM Bez VS Tec Mix) :

www.mediafire.com

hope that you can use this on the battle , to show that its not a prerecorded battle coz i just done this by not wasting 30 minutes of my time feeding up to tec BS and actually did something productive of my time .......

and why show me love ? coz that track is probably the most played track and the most track that will get a reaction from club crowds, so when ever this track is played , we will remeber this day LMAO

Bez ! may the force be with you ........ i got my money on you

back to my popcorn ......nom nom nom nom
dj_soo 8:57 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:

www.mediafire.com

nice one!
Tony Little 9:03 PM - 31 August, 2011
Hey Tec and Bezzle....you both can suck my guido nuts cuz I'll beats da both of yous in a battle, no decks, just internal mode...so chew on dat my friends...
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:10 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

www.mediafire.com

nice one!

+1 THANKS!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:10 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
Hey Tec and Bezzle....you both can suck my guido nuts cuz I'll beats da both of yous in a battle, no decks, just internal mode...so chew on dat my friends...

LMFAO...EPIC CEILING RAISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sixxx 9:42 PM - 31 August, 2011
hahahaha. I love how DJ NoCred keeps saying that he does not waste his time on the forum.

Epic!

lol @ Tony Little
Audio1 10:03 PM - 31 August, 2011
lol bring sasdfre back!
FlexyD 10:45 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
lol bring sasdfre back!

Sasdfre will destroy everyone in a battle

this thread is great
Safdsre 10:57 PM - 31 August, 2011
If you want to win a DJ battle, all you have to do is play one of my remixes. You don't have to mix anything in. No tricks. No scratching. Just play my remix.
dj_craigmac 11:21 PM - 31 August, 2011
UNBELIEVABLE THREAD...
Thundercat 11:31 PM - 31 August, 2011
You guys wanna link up the ustream channels now? Just want to make sure I get a good seat before everyone starts piling in...
Tony Little 11:37 PM - 31 August, 2011
Hey Safdsre...it was cool collaborating with yous in da studio last week. I'm thinking da world ain't ready for da shit we gots comming out soon. deez punks ain't no nuttin'...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:53 PM - 31 August, 2011
Quote:
You guys wanna link up the ustream channels now? Just want to make sure I get a good seat before everyone starts piling in...

NOW WE'RE TALKING!

Who's performing at half time?

*****Get's buffalo wangs ready****
sixxx 12:15 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

NOW WE'RE TALKING!

Who's performing at half time?

*****Gets Bufford's wang ready****

hahahaha Nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:00 AM - 1 September, 2011
tttteeeecccccnnnniiiiqqqqqqqq come out and plllaaayyyyyy
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:01 AM - 1 September, 2011
we gotta hurry and do this cause i got a real world club battle to be at at 10
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:02 AM - 1 September, 2011
sacrilicious 1:07 AM - 1 September, 2011
On it. MBP is in the shop right now (I know broken gear isn't a valid excuse with the way Techniq throws it around) but I'm glad I have a back up to see this all go down!
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:09 AM - 1 September, 2011
dosent lookin like anythings goin down......must have left the tec on the dresser lol
DJ GOOK 1:16 AM - 1 September, 2011
dj no cred = MASTER MIND LOL
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:27 AM - 1 September, 2011
DJ NoCred is a NoShow
sixxx 1:33 AM - 1 September, 2011
He went from DJ NoCred to

Yup. Blank. lmao!
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:34 AM - 1 September, 2011
still goin lol WHERE U AT TEC
Robert W 1:35 AM - 1 September, 2011
good mix bezzle. lets hear some scratchin though.
echa1945mf 1:35 AM - 1 September, 2011
im back hey Bez whats ur twitter ? ill promote you now
Robert W 1:36 AM - 1 September, 2011
also wheres the video? all i see is M-Bezz on the screen.
sixxx 1:37 AM - 1 September, 2011
and now the audio is gone.... I take it it's over? lmao
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:37 AM - 1 September, 2011
Man, I think it's ova...
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:37 AM - 1 September, 2011
i didnt bother with setting up the vid i didnt want audio drop outs happenin through ustream....acutually they may have helped
sixxx 1:37 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
i didnt bother with setting up the vid i didnt want audio drop outs happenin through ustream....acutually they may have helped

lol
sixxx 1:38 AM - 1 September, 2011
Btw, I've been having the same issue as of lately. Still can't narrow down what the problem is since my system has been working fine forever. I hate those usb dropouts at the club. Last Friday one of them lasted about 3 seconds. Yup. 3 seconds with no music is a killer. nm
sacrilicious 1:38 AM - 1 September, 2011
Techniq is 0-2 now by default, eh.

Time to take his threats of battling even more seriously.
echa1945mf 1:39 AM - 1 September, 2011
wait wheres the audio bez ? after all i do is win spinback and then silence ?

and where the hell is cartman (aka nocred) ?
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:40 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:

lol i played for 30 minutes then said fuck it....theres a dj battle in my town for a wed night residency and i heard only 2 people showed up...im gonna head over there and get my hustle on
echa1945mf 1:43 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

lol i played for 30 minutes then said fuck it....theres a dj battle in my town for a wed night residency and i heard only 2 people showed up...im gonna head over there and get my hustle on

well at least u kept ur word, big ups dude ...... that proves it .....

im sure cartman will show with another excuse though....
Bobby Budnik 1:43 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
If this thread is not going to go anywhere then i will have a moderator lock it just like the other thread was locked of some pathetic fuck who posted a video of the club I dj at to try and belittle me. Bobby whatever the fuck his name is you're a piece of shit since you know where my club is now plz come to it cause i'll have my fist ready for you :)

lol im shaking in my knickers
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:43 AM - 1 September, 2011
So let's see....

Was home ALL DAY to practice....

But a No Show....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:44 AM - 1 September, 2011
LOL @ DJ Cartman aka DJ NoCred.
dj_soo 1:44 AM - 1 September, 2011
Don't you see guys? This is OUR FAULT for not showing him how to use upstream...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:45 AM - 1 September, 2011
This thread is goin' down in History...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:48 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
Don't you see guys? This is OUR FAULT for not showing him how to use upstream...

You know you're gonna get yelled at by him, for saying that...right?
sacrilicious 1:48 AM - 1 September, 2011
And true to form, all of the mean posters on the thread are ganging up on him.
sacrilicious 1:48 AM - 1 September, 2011
*in the thread/on the forum
echa1945mf 1:49 AM - 1 September, 2011
a man is only worthy of his word ...... and Nocred is ....... (fill in the blank yourself)

its been fun guys .... imma go to sleep now its superlate here and way past my bedtime (i stayed up only for this) ......big love and respect from the otherside of the globe (excepet for you cartman , Ha ! )
Bobby Budnik 1:50 AM - 1 September, 2011
is his fb page a fake or stolen one
DJ Tecniq 2:25 AM - 1 September, 2011
Sorry I couldn't make it to the battle. I was out running my errands got my rca's and my soldering kit to fix my turntable. Keep this thread going. I haven't backed down. I had already stated I had to go out of town and even posted it on my fb that i was leaving. that is all.
DJ LIL M 2:30 AM - 1 September, 2011
this tread went south all off topic lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:45 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
Sorry I couldn't make it to the battle. I was out running my errands got my rca's and my soldering kit to fix my turntable. Keep this thread going. I haven't backed down. I had already stated I had to go out of town and even posted it on my fb that i was leaving. that is all.

www.djjohnnym.com
Bobby Budnik 2:59 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

www.djjohnnym.com

lol
sixxx 3:26 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:

Is this DJ NoCred's mom?
latindj 3:46 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:

so you set up a battle time with bezz and the rest of the forum then conveniently decide to go out of town? don't use the rca excuse...you already stated you would beat him with one tt and a cd player...I guess you meant that you would beat him over the head with them....smh....

bezz = winner
mastermind 3:54 AM - 1 September, 2011
DJ Tecniq = poor excuse for a no show!
dj_soo 4:01 AM - 1 September, 2011
OH SHIT!
dj_craigmac 4:09 AM - 1 September, 2011
WOW !!! A mastermind sighting...
the_black_one 4:16 AM - 1 September, 2011
funny thing about this dude is that we all know his name!!! he failed at a battle but he got name recognition!
DJ Tecniq 4:18 AM - 1 September, 2011
whatever guys i have clear proof i was out of town. i shouldn't have to explain myself. i never got help with how to broadcast my video set on ustream. ALL of you failed to do so. Therefore yes i went out of town to grab what i needed so i can start making mixes again with my 2 turntables. It's funny that I ran all my errands, ate dinner. Came home and yet there's 45 new messages in this thread that just goes to show all of you have very boring lives prob aren't getting laid and have nothing better to do than post on this forum? And i'm being made the fool? What a crock of SHIT! You are DJ'S! Go make some fucking mixes instead of quoting after every post that you think is oh sooo funny and for the record the gif images are getting OLD almost every thread has one it's time to come up with something new. Goodnight!
dj_soo 4:21 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:

Quote:
i never got help with how to broadcast my video set on ustream. ALL of you failed to do so.

bwahahaha.

told you!
AKIEM 4:24 AM - 1 September, 2011
man I cant fallow this shit: supposedly he lied about his penis and a date, has a broken deck, cant stream his battle and sports brown pants - anything else worth knowing?
DJ Tecniq 4:25 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
i never got help with how to broadcast my video set on ustream. ALL of you failed to do so.

bwahahaha.

told you!
And that's all you do is quote ppl? think i'll just ignore this thread now so you can all just amuse yourselfs. You sad pathetic pieces of shit :)
dj_soo 4:33 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
man I cant fallow this shit: supposedly he lied about his penis and a date, has a broken deck, cant stream his battle and sports brown pants - anything else worth knowing?

not really. just standard msg forum whipping boy stuff. The only entertaining thing is just how thick tec is.

basically it's this: www.flamewarriors.com

vs a combination of this: www.flamewarriors.com

and this: www.flamewarriors.com
AKIEM 4:38 AM - 1 September, 2011
thank dj_soo

lol
DJ Tecniq 4:39 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
I'm always the underdog. I'm still standing :) Goodnight all..now you can quote me cuz I know you all to well. Goodnight!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:40 AM - 1 September, 2011
This will not end well.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:42 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
Goodnight!

WHAT?

THAT'S IT?

Yeah, you go to sleep...

You'll have a busy day tomorrow....
reggae delgado 4:45 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

not really. just standard msg forum whipping boy stuff. The only entertaining thing is just how thick tec is.

Funny and helpful post. I was thinking about being the "philosopher" role but yeah, that wouldn't work. Other people tried. Hopefully the guy sleeps well. It's tiring to go buy RCA cords at 9 pm.
DJ Tecniq 4:45 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Goodnight!

WHAT?

THAT'S IT?

Yeah, you go to sleep...

You'll have a busy day tomorrow....
thread will be closed soon. Have your boyfriend tuck you in and read you a bedtime story it's called Johnny Appleseed :) night night
echa1945mf 4:53 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

in short .... tec is : www.flamewarriors.com
RogerRabbit 4:58 AM - 1 September, 2011
WOW!

This stuff is hilarious..
Zero Day 4:59 AM - 1 September, 2011
Mine comes, mostly to the private party's, sweet 16, ect. She's been to a couple of the bigger shows iv done with Chris Webby and Big K.R.I.T. but she missed a lot of the concerts with Twista and other big ones i would of liked her to of been at. If its not a concert, generally she gets board because she doesn't know anyone
echa1945mf 5:02 AM - 1 September, 2011
i think tec now is busy PM-ing mods , crying that we have done him wrong .......

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
sixxx 5:03 AM - 1 September, 2011
lmao
sixxx 5:04 AM - 1 September, 2011
Mommy! Mommy! lmao
echa1945mf 5:06 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
Mommy! Mommy! lmao

please close this thread mommy , the boys are mean ! i hate em hate em hate em hate em !
sixxx 5:07 AM - 1 September, 2011
"I will battle you!"

"shut up! I will battle you too!"

"i will hunt you down in every thread until you battle me"

"Oh, you accept? Sorry. I couldn't make it"

Hahahaha
echa1945mf 5:09 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
"I will battle you!"

"shut up! I will battle you too!"

"i will hunt you down in every thread until you battle me"

"Oh, you accept? Sorry. I couldn't make it"

Hahahaha

hey man i got a broken RCA ! ........ its true ! ive put it on my facebook !! why dont you believe me !!

your mean sixx, i hate you
echa1945mf 5:19 AM - 1 September, 2011
Quote:
It's funny that I ran all my errands, ate dinner. Came home and yet there's 45 new messages in this thread that just goes to show all of you have very boring lives prob aren't getting laid and have nothing better to do than post on this forum?

Quote:
in spirit of this Epic thread ....... ive got something to share to everyone !

www.mediafire.com

just done this by not wasting 30 minutes of my time feeding up to tec BS and actually did something productive of my time .......

HA !
5:21 AM, 1 Sep 2011
Discussion locked by ChrisD
Serato, Support
ChrisD 5:21 AM - 1 September, 2011
This can only end in tears (if in fact it hasn't already).

Sorry to be a party pooper, but....

Thread locked.