Off-topic Discussion

That which does not fit elsewhere. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

Who here thinks M.Beezle is annoying?

sixxx 7:09 PM - 26 January, 2010
Show of hands please. lol
Audio1 7:10 PM - 26 January, 2010
wow
sixxx 7:13 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
wow

Wait. Was that a Yes or a No? lol
DPR250R 7:19 PM - 26 January, 2010
djpuma_gemini 7:20 PM - 26 January, 2010
Here is my honest opinion. I think he has an opinon for everything, some good some bad, but he does stress his points each time.

Not sure how valid they are, but some posts may be annoying where as others might be entertaining. Not sure about the effectiveness of the opinions though.
VJ Justin Allen 7:21 PM - 26 January, 2010
IBTL lol
AMF 7:22 PM - 26 January, 2010
Hmmmm... I say no. If you read in between the "annoyances" sometimes he has some good things to say.
latindj 7:24 PM - 26 January, 2010
I think there's something to be said for posting in every single freakin' post that's posted on the forum....did that make sense?
DeezNotes 7:34 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
Hmmmm... I say no. If you read in between the "annoyances" sometimes he has some good things to say.

Sometimes its tough to read between that stuff. It's a lot easier to skip over the whole thing.
AMF 7:36 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Sometimes its tough to read between that stuff. It's a lot easier to skip over the whole thing.

lol!
sixxx 7:43 PM - 26 January, 2010
So, all of a sudden you guys don't have an opinion? lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:57 PM - 26 January, 2010
raises hand...that fucker gets on my nerves!!!! lol....this thread rocks lets keep it goin!!
Certified Quality Entertainment 7:59 PM - 26 January, 2010
lol
sixxx 8:03 PM - 26 January, 2010
bwahahaha
djskiggz 8:06 PM - 26 January, 2010
yeah annoying, but he's cool whateverzzzzzzzzz
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:08 PM - 26 January, 2010
damn im doin pretty good in here.....how many more votes do i need before i can come to a jammy jam???
sixxx 8:10 PM - 26 January, 2010
let me dig my thread... I think I have a similar to this one. lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:14 PM - 26 January, 2010
honestly i dont think its my 1st LOL
DJ Sniffles 8:14 PM - 26 January, 2010
When I read his posts, I wanna punch my computer screen, but then I'd be losing money so I choke stray kittens
sixxx 8:15 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
When I read his posts, I wanna punch my computer screen, but then I'd be losing money so I choke stray kittens

bwahahahaha!!!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:16 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
so I choke stray kittens

isnt that how they make dubstep??
sixxx 8:18 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
so I choke stray kittens

lol
DJ Sniffles 8:21 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
so I choke stray kittens

not necessarily but it sets the mood
dj_KaSE 8:23 PM - 26 January, 2010
I do think some of his posts are annoying, but that's not to take away from other annoying people on here.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:27 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
so I choke stray kittens

not necessarily but it sets the mood

lol nice!! :), ive acutually been trying to get into it but its not big...scratch that...its not around here at all so its hard to know what to look for in quality product
djchrischip 8:28 PM - 26 January, 2010
idk he ightens the mood with his often not funny jokes.. but as kase said many r worse lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:31 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
I do think some of his posts are annoying, but that's not to take away from other annoying people on here.

nah im definatley the most annoying here....others are more annoying in an ignorant way like not knowing the correct info or asking stupid question or in an i think i know it all kind of way.....im just purposley a jackass with nothing better to do...in middleschool teachers used to sit people next to me as punishment to get them to stop talking, one acutually told my mom she didnt know what to do with me because she could sit me in a room with nothing but a pencil sharpener and id have a conversation with it
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:31 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
idk he ightens the mood with his often not funny jokes..

people do tend to take things too seriously around here, im simply a byproduct of that mentality......like how the joker popped up after batman did
dj_KaSE 8:32 PM - 26 January, 2010
lol M.Bezzle is that a yes vote?
sixxx 8:32 PM - 26 January, 2010
This thread is finally gaining momentum. Keep it going Bezzle! lol
sixxx 8:32 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:

Yeah. He voted Yes already. lol
Free Man 8:34 PM - 26 January, 2010
His relationship stories help me to be glad that imy X is an X.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:34 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah. He voted Yes already. lol

so thats 2 yes votes!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:35 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:

i havent even got to the good ones yet lol....i think i serve an important role here, whenever someone feels down they can look at me and go well shit at least im not that guy
Free Man 8:38 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

i havent even got to the good ones yet lol....i think i serve an important role here, whenever someone feels down they can look at me and go well shit at least im not that guy

you need some better friends... if you were out here, i'd take you out to meet so many chicks you'd forget about her...
sixxx 8:40 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

you need some better friends... if you were out here, i'd take you out to meet so many dicks you'd forget about her...

OK? lol
Logisticalstyles 8:43 PM - 26 January, 2010
I think he's funny. (sometimes)

About two weeks ago he said something in a thread about me needing to up my google skils and I wanted to reply with some snarky remark, but I realized it wasn't worth it. Plus the more I thought about it I think he was right.
Wazo 8:48 PM - 26 January, 2010
bezzle is a pain in the ASS. lol kidding. but not kidding if you know what i mean.

i sell his t-shirts!!
CMOS 9:02 PM - 26 January, 2010
Hes aiight wit me.

He does have diarhea of the keyboard tho.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:04 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
Hes aiight wit me.

He does have diarhea of the keyboard tho.

ya, typically between 8 am and 5pm.....the best way i think to explain it , is anyone here familiar with wally from dilbert en.wikipedia.org(Dilbert_character)
djskiggz 9:04 PM - 26 January, 2010
conversations with pencil sharpeners? lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:05 PM - 26 January, 2010
ya i dont agree with the pencil sharpeners views on immigration reform or the flat tax
djskiggz 9:17 PM - 26 January, 2010
haha
CMOS 9:23 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
conversations with pencil sharpeners

Good name for a mixed tape.
sixxx 9:30 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
conversations with penis enlargers

Good name for a mixed tape.

If you say so... lol
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 10:05 PM - 26 January, 2010
I vote a slight yes but I'd miss him if left - no homo.

He makes the forum fun and fills in the gaps as the most frequent poster since Sixxx got a life & a kid.

: )
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:07 PM - 26 January, 2010
lol thanks!!!
sixxx 10:08 PM - 26 January, 2010
LOL @ ART
dj_KaSE 10:09 PM - 26 January, 2010
lol
Boba Tha Hut 10:22 PM - 26 January, 2010
You can't really single out Bezz since 95% of these threads are littered with useless annoying repetitive nonsense posts created by all the regular posters.

75% of these threads are misquotes or homo jokes. If you took out these posts, the SSL forums would be actually easy to navigate and get valid information for wavies. Also I would get more work done with less to material to cover LOL

This forum really needs a chat room. Seriously!!
dj_KaSE 10:25 PM - 26 January, 2010
One reason why I don't like chat rooms as much as forums is because a chat room requires participants to be logged in at the same time, whereas a forum allows you to respond at your own convenience.
sixxx 10:26 PM - 26 January, 2010
Quote:
One reason why I don't like chat rooms as much as forums is because a chat room requires participants to be logged in at the same time, whereas a forum allows you to respond at your own convenience.

good point. Besides Boba... if you wanna hit on other male DJ's... put an ad on craigslist. :P

hahaha

Just messing with you (no homo) <--- lol
dj_KaSE 10:28 PM - 26 January, 2010
A/S/L
dj_KaSE 10:28 PM - 26 January, 2010
oops
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:29 PM - 26 January, 2010
SL 3.0 needs a chatroom integrated so i can say dumb shit durring gigs.....and auto sync to give me the extra time i need to be creative in those chats
sixxx 10:34 PM - 26 January, 2010
lol
FunkyRob 12:21 AM - 27 January, 2010
Sometime he is actually funny but I it's a cross between him and that guy sixxx as far as who's more annoying.
sixxx 12:30 AM - 27 January, 2010
lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:24 AM - 27 January, 2010
Lol
Crickett 1:34 AM - 27 January, 2010
Quote:
Sometime he is actually funny but I it's a cross between him and that guy sixxx as far as who's more annoying.

I think it's a tie.. LMAO
djskiggz 1:34 AM - 27 January, 2010
That's it sixxx vs Bezzle Battle, let's go
sixxx 1:39 AM - 27 January, 2010
hahaha
dj_craigmac 5:02 AM - 27 January, 2010
when i learned not to take his posts so seroiulsy he became almost a non-annoyance.(is that even a word)? lol
O.B.1 7:30 AM - 27 January, 2010
Beezle Juice!
Beezle Juice!
Beezle Juice! (nh)

did he disappear yet?

@ sixxx -was that an intentional typo in the thread title?

and on topic, for the most part I enjoy his sarcasms, anecdotes, and ability to find humor in alot of subjects that sometimes get taken all too seriously...
pdidy 8:10 AM - 27 January, 2010
Quote:

i have no comments other than that shit was funny as hell... shit had me cryin real tears.........lol
DJ DECK 3:41 PM - 27 January, 2010
Quote:
and on topic, for the most part I enjoy his sarcasms, anecdotes, and ability to find humor in alot of subjects that sometimes get taken all too seriously...

I agree../\

I think Bezzle is that one person you know that has a opinion/story/suggestion/example/I've been there/done that/etc..... not that is bad.

Sometimes things/subjects in here get taken too seriously and it's become standard (to me) to anticipate Bezzle to jump in the thread with some random shit that's hilarious. He's ok in my book (nm/nh).
DJkahar aka Skyscraper 5:08 PM - 27 January, 2010
Quote:
This forum really needs a chat room. Seriously!!

^^Good Idea!

But anyway....it is funny how he gets people all wound up. Bezzle is cool with me. lol
latindj 5:18 PM - 27 January, 2010
I can't really comment cuz I stopped reading his biblical posts months ago....I just don't have that kind of time.
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:21 PM - 27 January, 2010
lol @ the gospel of bezzle
sixxx 5:37 PM - 27 January, 2010
Quote:
I can't really comment cuz I stopped reading his biblical posts months ago....I just don't have that kind of time.

lol
lakecharlesdjs 7:14 PM - 27 January, 2010
It's a Louisiana thang...you either love us or hate us but we're gonna make you laugh for damn sure at some point.

We're a laid back group who only care about good food, oil, LSU, Saints since birth (not band wagon fans), and having a good time.

Oh and we're sorry for Lil Wayne....that shit was never supposed to make it out N.O.!
Dj Bert 7:32 PM - 27 January, 2010
Quote:

Oh and we're sorry for Lil Wayne....that shit was never supposed to make it out N.O.!

lmao
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:42 PM - 27 January, 2010
Quote:
It's a Louisiana thang...you either love us or hate us but we're gonna make you laugh for damn sure at some point.

We're a laid back group who only care about good food, oil, LSU, Saints since birth (not band wagon fans), and having a good time.

+1 LOL, you gotta say something about a group of people who turn a funeral persession into a mardis gras pararde 2nd line WHAT LOL
Quote:

Oh and we're sorry for Lil Wayne....that shit was never supposed to make it out N.O

ya he didnt get the memo ie: see BG
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:44 PM - 27 January, 2010
oh and you gotta respect the logic of the state that invented the drive thru daiquiris shop
bourbonstmc 9:49 PM - 27 January, 2010
Quote:
I vote a slight yes but I'd miss him if left - no homo.

He makes the forum fun and fills in the gaps as the most frequent poster since Sixxx got a life & a kid.

: )

Yeah, at least he keeps off-topic from going completely dormant...
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:04 PM - 27 January, 2010
lol ya there really are only a few hardcore off topic posters
DJ Young Herrera 11:14 PM - 27 January, 2010
I still think you're annoying as fuck.
ninos 1:10 AM - 28 January, 2010
I LIKE M.BEZZLE!

lol.

and sixxx.
djstix 3:13 AM - 28 January, 2010

This shit right here is funny^^

Mr. M.Bezzle is all good with me
DJ GaFFle 6:45 AM - 28 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
When I read his posts, I wanna hump my computer screen, but then I'd be losing money so I choke my chicken

i have no comments other than that shit was funny as hell... shit had me cryin real tears.........lol

I thought it was nasty... <---(no misquote/no homo)
DJ TOGTFO 7:20 AM - 28 January, 2010
i don't like him and he's irritating.
lakecharlesdjs 1:49 PM - 28 January, 2010
Quote:
oh and you gotta respect the logic of the state that invented the drive thru daiquiris shop

I'm actually working on opening one in a year or two!....lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:29 PM - 28 January, 2010
whats the little footprint next to the thread title mean?? Is this thread officially supported by rane and serato now lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:30 PM - 28 January, 2010
Quote:

damn young havent seen you on the boards in a minute.....did you really come off of a 4 month hiatus just to say that,.....im flattered
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:56 PM - 28 January, 2010
my goal here is to have more posts here than the pauly D thread
DJ DECK 6:53 PM - 28 January, 2010
LOL.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:03 PM - 28 January, 2010
Quote:
whats the little footprint next to the thread title mean??lol

anyone?
Free Man 9:04 PM - 28 January, 2010
that you are tracking it
DJ TOGTFO 9:19 PM - 28 January, 2010
someone plz lock this thread.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:20 PM - 28 January, 2010
dont be jealous......keep up your awsomeness and someone might make a thread about you....someday
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:21 PM - 28 January, 2010
Quote:
that you are tracking it

thanks!
DJ TOGTFO 9:29 PM - 28 January, 2010
Don't flatter yourself. You're the joke.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:41 PM - 28 January, 2010
Quote:
Don't flatter yourself. You're the joke.

im glad you fully comprehend exactly what it is im doing here....if you dont get that im the joke in the whole thing then you prob rode the short bus to school
DJ TOGTFO 9:43 PM - 28 January, 2010
ok streetpottery.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:48 PM - 28 January, 2010
dont diss street pottery, it takes mad skillz to glaze a ceramic Venus of Dolní Věstonice replica on the corner of 5th and barrone
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:49 PM - 28 January, 2010
for my next gig i plan on doing my rock the bells routine while simaltaniously scupting a Vas.....ever seen rock the bells on perfomed on a potters wheel
stevie o 12:05 AM - 29 January, 2010
annoying
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 3:21 AM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
whats the little footprint next to the thread title mean?? Is this thread officially supported by rane and serato now lol

No stalking and No Homo but that made me look...

Display Name Dj-M.Bezzle
Location New Orleans\Mobile, La/Al, United States of America
Member Since 29 December 2008
Last Profile Update 07 January 2010

Showing 10 of 942 results.

It's only been about 13 months and he hasn''t cracked 1000 posts yet

.vs

Display Name sixxx
Location California, United States of America
Member Since 23 April 2005
Last Profile Update 20 January 2010

Showing 10 of 540 results

Wait, post counts must be off, I know sixxx should be WAY higher. Did we lose post counts with the new forum update???
DJ Sniffles 3:53 AM - 29 January, 2010
Yeah they erased some old threads. I had a grip of posts and not no more!
Wazo 6:11 AM - 29 January, 2010
i think mbezzle is sixx in diguise.
DJ TOGTFO 6:47 AM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
i think mbezzle is sixx in diguise.

i doubt sixxx is gay.
djskiggz 6:48 AM - 29 January, 2010
Low blow!
djskiggz 6:48 AM - 29 January, 2010
Ooooooooof!!!!!!! *&*&*&*
RogerRabbit 7:00 AM - 29 January, 2010
My take:
Mbezzle tries too hard to be funny - alot of stuff falls flat, but some stuff is hilarious. I give him an A for effort.... I sometimes think he an total idiot, but then he negates that thought by posting sensibility amidst the intended humor. It seems like he is trying to perfect his internet character but not yet found the proper niche... Tries to be an alternative sixxx with the occasional brash off-color comments and witty humor..
djskiggz 7:04 AM - 29 January, 2010
Here's my take:

Who really gives a flying fuck, NO ONE. lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:19 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
Here's my take:

Who really gives a flying fuck, NO ONE. lol

....i do, im getting alot of positive feedback and critism here and def taking notes!
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:20 PM - 29 January, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

No stalking and No Homo but that made me look...

Display Name Dj-M.Bezzle
Location New Orleans\Mobile, La/Al, United States of America
Member Since 29 December 2008
Last Profile Update 07 January 2010

Showing 10 of 942 results.

It's only been about 13 months and he hasn''t cracked 1000 posts yet

.vs

Display Name sixxx
Location California, United States of America
Member Since 23 April 2005
Last Profile Update 20 January 2010

Showing 10 of 540 results

Wait, post counts must be off, I know sixxx should be WAY higher. Did we lose post counts with the new forum update???

i think thats just the post count for this week lol....and sixxxs is lower this year since hes been beta tess.......err i mean workiing alot
Henry GQ 9:31 AM - 31 January, 2010
hes fat as fuck.. thats all i know. and once in a while i have to defend him to make sure he dont get beat up by all the others.. but hes fuckin fat as fuck.
O.B.1 9:47 AM - 31 January, 2010
Don't you mean "phat " with a "PH"?

(p.s. I'm not fat, I just have a trendy hipster beer gut)

PBR me ASAP
Henry GQ 1:44 PM - 31 January, 2010
no.... i mean hes just fuckin fat as fuck.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:05 PM - 31 January, 2010
***subscribes to this thread for invitable jokes, insults, putdowns, failed battles and just good ole' debauchery*****
sixxx 6:44 PM - 31 January, 2010
Quote:
no.... i mean hes just fuckin fat as fuck.

lol
Henry GQ 10:06 PM - 31 January, 2010
have u ever seen a pic of him ? that muthafukr couldnt fit in half the dj booths in erie, he probally dont get gigs cuz of that LOL
ninos 10:18 PM - 31 January, 2010
is he actually fat? lol
djskiggz 1:47 AM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
hes fat as fuck.. thats all i know. and once in a while i have to defend him to make sure he dont get beat up by all the others.. but hes fuckin fat as fuck.

hahahaha
djskiggz 1:48 AM - 1 February, 2010
dj_KaSE 2:07 AM - 1 February, 2010
He meant figuratively speaking....?
djskiggz 2:17 AM - 1 February, 2010
*confused*
Henry GQ 4:20 AM - 1 February, 2010
nah... i remember seeing something different. i checked his profile out like a year ago or something and seen some fat ass muthafuker, kinda like .. ahh fuck.. better not say.. but he was gigantic. LOL

u know hes watching right now buahaha
djskiggz 4:28 AM - 1 February, 2010
LOL maybe he lost weight.
DJ Young Herrera 4:43 AM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

damn young havent seen you on the boards in a minute.....did you really come off of a 4 month hiatus just to say that,.....im flattered

Why yes. Yes I did. Haha.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:32 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
nah... i remember seeing something different. i checked his profile out like a year ago or something and seen some fat ass muthafuker, kinda like .. ahh fuck.. better not say.. but he was gigantic. LOL

u know hes watching right now buahaha

So, a grown man's WEIGHT is something that is important enough to you to comment on?

Especially on a MALE dominated board?

You can't be serious.
DJ TOGTFO 1:02 PM - 1 February, 2010
if you judge a guy, that means youre as gay as Bezzle.
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:04 PM - 1 February, 2010
i dont think iom that fat...well mabye i could stand to lose a few pounds t3.gstatic.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:04 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
if you judge a guy, that means youre as gay as Bezzle.

id bet all my judy garlan records hes not
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:05 PM - 1 February, 2010
Quote:
i dont think iom that fat...well mabye i could stand to lose a few pounds t3.gstatic.com

and
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:48 PM - 1 February, 2010
I think they should update the layout of the site so on the top right it will give you the options of "Link Report Quote Bezzle"...bezzle would be for the out of line remarks i make and ould post an instant warning from the mods
djskiggz 9:52 PM - 1 February, 2010
Get over yourself!
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:59 PM - 1 February, 2010
If there's anything around here more important than my ego, I want it caught and shot now!
DJMattHowes 1:10 PM - 2 February, 2010
Quote:

Ahahaahahaaaa Legend!!!!! xx
dj SugarCut 2:25 AM - 5 February, 2010
Quote:
If there's anything around here more important than my ego, I want it caught and shot now!

my ego might qualify... but it's fabulous so you can't shoot it... : )
O.B.1 2:26 AM - 5 February, 2010
"starve the ego, feed the soul..."
dj SugarCut 2:29 AM - 5 February, 2010
Quote:
"starve the ego, feed the soul..."

I'm hedonistic... i like to feed everything...

which is probably why I need to lose some weight.... : (
O.B.1 11:21 AM - 5 February, 2010
o.k. feed a cold, starve a fever!
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:34 PM - 5 February, 2010
i thought it was feed a bear starve a panda
O.B.1 10:33 AM - 6 February, 2010
Don't feed the bears!
-can't you read the sign?
djaction 8:17 PM - 19 February, 2010
I tried to give him a chance but yeah put me down on this list as well.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:41 PM - 19 February, 2010
lol
djskiggz 9:13 PM - 19 February, 2010
die thread DIE!!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:30 PM - 19 February, 2010
LMAO.
DJ Young Herrera 6:02 AM - 12 March, 2010
bump
DiGiTALRiCE 6:41 AM - 12 March, 2010
who is M.Bezzle ?
Henry GQ 8:36 AM - 12 March, 2010
gay rights activists. dont worry bout him
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:43 AM - 12 March, 2010
Oh snap! LMAO!

Bezzle!!!!

Them's FIGHTIN' WERDS!!!

FUNNY FIGHTIN' WERDS, BUT fightin' werds never the less!

You gonna take it in sitting down?

I mean, take THAT SITTING DOWN?
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:14 PM - 12 March, 2010
Quote:
gay rights activists. dont worry bout him

LMFAO!!!!
djcrap 4:31 PM - 12 March, 2010
Quote:
who is M.Bezzle ?

my guess is M.Bezzle refused to let Sixxx and his cousins deal on his turf (new Orleans) and open up an orange selling franchise over there.

so that's why Sixxx is putting him on full blast....lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:42 PM - 12 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
who is M.Bezzle ?

my guess is M.Bezzle refused to let Sixxx and his cousins deal on his turf (new Orleans) and open up an orange selling franchise over there.

so that's why Sixxx is putting him on full blast....lol

New Orleans has a strict FL orange policy in exchange for them only using Gulf caught shrimp, we rep that dirty to the fullest and outsiders are NOT welcome lol
DiGiTALRiCE 4:50 PM - 12 March, 2010
Who is Sixxx? thanks im new, seriously I am lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:04 PM - 12 March, 2010
wow all this sudden the prospect of this thread becomming interesting again isnt such an impossibility
Henry GQ 6:47 PM - 12 March, 2010
LOL. Bezzle will be the next laul d now.. all because of this thread
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:04 PM - 12 March, 2010
ill make sure to track the thread so it can be included in my E! true hollywood story
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:05 PM - 12 March, 2010
im pretty sure (on this thread at least) i have a greater buzz than pauld D
SELECT 7:12 PM - 12 March, 2010
You aint really down with the Serato Forums until M.Bezzle has made a ridiculous comment on your post. Also Pauly D>M. Bezzle any day of the week. :P
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:20 PM - 12 March, 2010
Quote:
Also Pauly D>M. Bezzle any day of the week. :P

dude HELLLLLLLLL NO
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:20 PM - 12 March, 2010
Quote:
You aint really down with the Serato Forums until M.Bezzle has made a ridiculous comment on your post.

im just got done initiating a noob in another thread lol
SELECT 7:37 PM - 12 March, 2010
LOL
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:41 PM - 12 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Also Pauly D>M. Bezzle any day of the week. :P

dude HELLLLLLLLL NO

I'on know man....

Sounds pretty close....
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:47 PM - 12 March, 2010
dude.......dude...........DUUUUUUUUUDE NOOOOOOOO
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:00 PM - 12 March, 2010
Quote:
dude.......dude...........DUUUUUUUUUDE NOOOOOOOO

You might be able to hang if you get that hair gel thing poppin....

I'm just sayin...
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:32 PM - 12 March, 2010
i do gel my hair lol just not as much as he does
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:55 PM - 12 March, 2010
Quote:
i do gel my hair lol just not as much as he does

Well, take some tips from the MASTER....

You obviously aren't doing it enough....

Geez man...
sixxx 8:33 PM - 13 March, 2010
Quote:
Who is Sixxx? thanks im new, seriously I am lol

me?
DJROBsf1 9:35 PM - 13 March, 2010
Raises Hand

Ohh Ohhh Ohhh OOOhhhh

I DO
DJ Rumors 1:13 PM - 14 March, 2010
Quote:
You aint really down with the Serato Forums until M.Bezzle has made a ridiculous comment on your post. Also Pauly D>M. Bezzle any day of the week. :P

+1 This here is ya'lls answer! lord knows I had to deal wit his crazy azz too, before I agreed to being his MENTOR! Haaaaaaaaa!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:07 PM - 14 March, 2010
Yeah, you're official a n00b until Beezle gets to harrass you in an entire thread...
DJBIGWIZ 6:59 PM - 14 March, 2010
Quote:
Yeah, you're official a n00b until Beezle gets to harrass you in an entire thread...

and until Sixxx makes a joke about you
and until DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 quotes you
and until you BTL
DJ Rumors 7:00 PM - 14 March, 2010
Hahahaha..I hate to admit it..but this is some fuuunnny stuff!
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:13 PM - 14 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

+1 This here is ya'lls answer! lord knows I had to deal wit his crazy azz too, before I agreed to being his MENTOR! Haaaaaaaaa!

ya who knew you were a professional tapdance instructor...now its heel toe ball tap right
(no homo)
DJ Rumors 8:56 PM - 14 March, 2010
^ LOL! Dats my buuuoooyyy! LOL!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:26 PM - 14 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

and until Sixxx makes a joke about you
and until you BTL

+1
sixxx 8:57 PM - 15 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

and until Sixxx makes a joke about you or logs you out.
and until you BTL

fixed
DJBIGWIZ 1:39 AM - 16 March, 2010
hahaha
Eb-Clectic 11:17 AM - 16 March, 2010
Quote:

well, i´m down then. shit.
SELECT 1:07 PM - 16 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Nope, not yet. Only until he gets you so pissed off that you challenge him to a battle which he gladly accepts, but never goes through with because of some sad excuse like he needs more hair gel.

Hopefully one day Bezzle can get his hair game right and master the art of keyboard juggling and back spinning to an off beat trainwreck. Lord knows Pauly D needs some competition.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:28 PM - 16 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

dude fuck that ill battle Pauly D anywhere any time
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:30 PM - 16 March, 2010
Quote:

Hopefully one day Bezzle can get his hair game right .

ya i need more consistancy with my hair game, i was on point with the white boy with cornrolls joint back in the day but now i flip flop since i think it looks better short but my girl likes it long, my hairs too open format right now
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:30 PM - 16 March, 2010
i think this thread has what it takes to stand the test of time, its a marathon not a sprint
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:41 PM - 16 March, 2010
Quote:

Dude, I'on know.....

I've seen Pauly...

And I've seen you....

And you might honestly be he ONLY person on earth that may have a problem competing with homeboy....
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:01 PM - 16 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Dude, I'on know.....

I've seen Pauly...

And I've seen you....

And you might honestly be he ONLY person on earth that may have a problem competing with homeboy....

lol whend you see me??
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:11 PM - 16 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Dude, I'on know.....

I've seen Pauly...

And I've seen you....

lol whend you see me??

You put a VID up...
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:27 PM - 16 March, 2010
even though that was a shitty vid i think i still top him i mean i did beatmatch and acutually transition, also i flipped genres, all that alone should be enough to rank me higher considering he dosent do any of the above, if you catch one of my live broadcast their a bit better than that vid, that vid was more me tring to figure out the record setting and figuring out youtube rules
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:47 PM - 16 March, 2010
Quote:
even though that was a shitty vid i think i still top him i mean i did beatmatch and acutually transition, also i flipped genres, all that alone should be enough to rank me higher considering he dosent do any of the above, if you catch one of my live broadcast their a bit better than that vid, that vid was more me tring to figure out the record setting and figuring out youtube rules

Nope, I need you to make an entire crowd FIST PUMP like he did.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:51 PM - 16 March, 2010
......so you want me to get on the mic and say ok were gonna fist pump now and loop a completley unrelated beat until they do then drop a top 40 banger that is insaneley out of beat with the looped 4 on the floor house beat?
DJ DECK 8:57 PM - 16 March, 2010
/\/\/\don't forget about your male go go dancers to finish the equation, or else it wont have the full effect a-la-pauly d. lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:00 PM - 16 March, 2010
LMFAO!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:02 PM - 16 March, 2010
Quote:
......so you want me to get on the mic and say ok were gonna fist pump now and loop a completley unrelated beat until they do then drop a top 40 banger that is insaneley out of beat with the looped 4 on the floor house beat?

You want his JOB don't you?

See? Kids these days.....

not willing to put in the WORK....
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:07 PM - 16 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

lol johnny it takes real effort to follow your logic sometimes

Johhny - Bezzle which is better MCDonalds or Wendys
Bezzle - Wendys i guess but i really like Taco Bell
Johnny - See now thats what im talking about why do you hate asian people
sixxx 11:18 PM - 16 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:20 AM - 17 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You know DAMN WELL Asian people don't work in Wendy's.

Not one.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:35 AM - 17 March, 2010
lmfao
DJBIGWIZ 6:18 PM - 17 March, 2010
Quote:

Not one.

Word, their running all the Mexican spots in BK
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:33 PM - 17 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

Not one.

and the mexicans are cooking at chinese buffets here lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:38 PM - 17 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not one.

But the CHINESE are making some dope SOUL FOOD!
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:58 PM - 17 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not one.

But the CHINESE are making some dope !

fixed it for my area
CMOS 7:55 PM - 17 March, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not one.

But the CHINESE are making some dope !

fixed it for my area

The mexicans RUN the pizza shops and italian food places here.
SuckaDJ 8:32 PM - 17 March, 2010
I'm jealous. Bezzle got his own thread.

One day...
SuckaDJ 8:33 PM - 17 March, 2010
Especially one started by the infamous Sixxx!!!

Come on man....
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:40 PM - 17 March, 2010
Quote:
I'm jealous. Bezzle got his own thread.

One day...

it didnt happen overnight i can tell you that much ....i put in work son
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:40 PM - 17 March, 2010
Quote:
Especially one started by the infamous Sixxx!!!

Come on man....

i look at it like the passing of the torch
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:41 PM - 17 March, 2010
thats why ive taken up the mantle of arguing with johnny M
O.B.1 10:32 PM - 17 March, 2010
it all makes sense now...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:56 AM - 18 March, 2010
Quote:
thats why ive taken up the mantle of arguing with johnny M

Such a task is not for the faint of heart.

I advise you to study hard young student.
SuckaDJ 1:05 AM - 18 March, 2010
Study hard you must.
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:39 PM - 18 March, 2010
there is no try only DO
sixxx 5:39 PM - 18 March, 2010
lol
djskiggz 11:10 PM - 25 March, 2010
fuck this thread too
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:58 PM - 7 April, 2010
bump
sixxx 10:48 PM - 7 April, 2010
You're so fucken annoying man. :P (no misquote)
DJ TOGTFO 8:29 AM - 11 June, 2010
apparently his chick thinks he's annoying too.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 2:49 PM - 11 June, 2010
lmao.....

epic.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:15 PM - 29 July, 2010
bump
SuckaDJ 10:33 PM - 29 July, 2010
get off his nuts
DJ TOGTFO 6:47 PM - 30 July, 2010
ninos took the crown from bezzle a long time ago.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:26 PM - 30 July, 2010
Quote:

why am i wanting to argue this!!
ninos 3:28 AM - 31 July, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

why am i wanting to argue this!!

ahahahhaha!
nik39 11:20 PM - 16 August, 2010
Thank you M-Bezzle, you inspired me to look into writing a script which does not display your posts, sort of user ignore. Thank you, because you made me look into Xpath, a little bit of Javascript and various other techniques and tools. I wanted to look into it way before (due to another forum user) but never really had the time. But now... I could not stand it anymore.

It is configurable (a text file), so you could just change the blacklist ... and add nik39 for example ;)

If anyone needs this script (it works only with Firefox unfortunately) send me a PM. I'll be happy to share it. If there is enough demand I might even post it in the public.
djaction 11:32 PM - 16 August, 2010
can we have the mods make your mbezzle ban part of the site? maybe he can just have his own forum where he can post to himself
nik39 11:34 PM - 16 August, 2010
Haha :)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:33 AM - 17 August, 2010
OMG! You made an "Ignore Bezzle" Button

I'm sayin...

Let's bury the Hatchet Nik...
RogerRabbit 1:37 AM - 17 August, 2010
Quote:
OMG! You made an "Ignore Bezzle" Button

I'm sayin...

Let's bury the Hatchet Nik...

Quote:
I wanted to look into it way before (due to another forum user) but never really had the time.

It all makes sense now :)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:40 AM - 17 August, 2010
They would NEVER want to ignore my posts...
the_black_one 3:22 AM - 17 August, 2010
ha ha ........ this is funny ...... I remember when his girl started to post!!!!!! one is bad enough but 2 bezzles!
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:23 PM - 17 August, 2010
Quote:
ha ha ........ this is funny ...... I remember when his girl started to post!!!!!! one is bad enough but 2 bezzles!

It made me chuckle that you think theres only 2 bezzles on here....food for thought
a DJ 9:14 PM - 17 August, 2010
I have to say M Bezzle isn't all that annoying lol. His posts are actually funny and nothing he does is any more annoying than any other posters.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:17 PM - 20 January, 2011
bump
ninos 8:22 PM - 20 January, 2011
lol
DJ Pullout 9:00 PM - 20 January, 2011
hahahaha
Henry GQ 1:05 AM - 21 January, 2011
stop tracking. let the hate die...
sixxx 1:16 AM - 21 January, 2011
Bump!!!! lol
O.B.1 7:04 AM - 21 January, 2011
Bump...
Careful, don't give him too many bumps!
He might o.d.
echa1945mf 2:15 PM - 24 January, 2011
OMG this thread is hillarious ROTFL
dj ask 4:45 AM - 27 January, 2011
Banana_Peter 4:43 PM - 27 January, 2011
That ninja be crazzy
DJ Schematic 7:40 PM - 27 January, 2011

wow. is there going to be a movie?
FunkyRob 9:06 PM - 23 May, 2011
I just read his profile. That was some of the longest shit I ever read. Yeah, it was annoying too. Even more annoying is it lead me to this thread.

I need a clever picture so I can be like everybody else
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:13 AM - 28 May, 2011
Quote:
I just read his profile. That was some of the longest shit I ever read. Yeah, it was annoying too. Even more annoying is it lead me to this thread.

Thanks for taking the time to read it!!!!
Made Men 3:23 PM - 30 May, 2011
Wow this thread is off the chains. Lol
DJ metaphor 6:06 AM - 31 May, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

after seeing that post. I had to read it too. just to see what funkyrob was talking about.
CMOS 8:46 PM - 31 May, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

Im convinced bezzle isnt real. He is bot that posts quotes from other webpages.

:P
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:10 PM - 31 May, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Im convinced bezzle isnt real. He is bot that posts quotes from other webpages.

:P

a bezzlebot.....interesting
Banana_Peter 9:31 PM - 31 May, 2011
I just ate Chinese food
DJ metaphor 9:32 PM - 31 May, 2011
Quote:
I just ate Chinese food

lucky bastard.
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 11:13 PM - 31 May, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
I just ate a Chinese dude

lucky bastard.

Ooooo Kayyyyyy
nik39 10:22 AM - 1 June, 2011
So happy about my filter. Posts from certain users are just being not displayed :)
Dj-M.Bezzle 12:44 PM - 1 June, 2011
^ wonder how hes gonna figure out who to go whine to the mods to now, NARC
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:29 PM - 1 June, 2011
Quote:
^ wonder how hes gonna figure out who to go whine to the mods to now, NARC

www.djjohnnym.com
O.B.1 5:54 PM - 1 June, 2011
I don't think he was able to see your post Bezzle...
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:34 PM - 1 June, 2011
Quote:

thats why i posted it lol

PS on a side note im sitting at my desk reading a GC paper print catalog and just tried to 2 finger zoom the picture......need to take a break from technology SOON lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:47 PM - 1 June, 2011
Quote:

That mug is lyin...

He may CLAIM to have the filter on....but we all know he's keeping an "eye" so he can hit that SNITCH, I mean, REPORT button....

Hey, it is what it is..
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:50 PM - 1 June, 2011
My thing is this -

If you HAVE the fiter, and it works....

USE IT....

Why brag about it? Wouldn't have to worry about dude's posts if you don't see them, however, he's up in this thread....

It's called Attention Whoring...
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:02 PM - 1 June, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

That mug is lyin...

He may CLAIM to have the filter on....but we all know he's keeping an "eye" so he can hit that SNITCH, I mean, REPORT button....

Hey, it is what it is..

Quote:
My thing is this -

If you HAVE the fiter, and it works....

USE IT....

Why brag about it? Wouldn't have to worry about dude's posts if you don't see them, however, he's up in this thread....

It's called Attention Whoring...

LOL +1000000000 i finally agree with johnny on something, sad part is hes been using that filter joke for like a year now, its not funney as a joke and if it wasnt its sad that he needts to keep mentioning it, he may not see my posts but i shure as hell seem to stay on his mind
DJ metaphor 9:18 PM - 1 June, 2011
Quote:
but i shure as hell seem to stay on his mind

watch. hes gonna start creepin on you pretty soon.
DJ TOGTFO 9:20 PM - 1 June, 2011
If the forum was real life, Nik39 would definitely be dead by now. Snitches get stitches.
DJ ENUF 9:21 PM - 1 June, 2011
Reading a thread about someone being annoying while they talk about a person who's made a program that blocks them from being annoying while the person who made the block program is posting in the thread calling said suspect annoying is JUST TOO FUCKING ANNOYING! IM OUT!
DJ TOGTFO 9:21 PM - 1 June, 2011
I think I was the one that crowned him as the forum snitch. He probably set something up so she gets serato stickers or CV's everytime he reports (snitches) someone. Definitely no honor.
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:38 PM - 1 June, 2011
Quote:

He probably set something up so she gets

best and most accurate statment ever
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:43 PM - 1 June, 2011
Quote:
Reading a thread about someone being annoying while they talk about a person who's made a program that blocks them from being annoying while the person who made the block program is posting in the thread calling said suspect annoying is JUST TOO FUCKING ANNOYING! IM OUT!

there are multiple levels of beauty to this thread, just wait until the next level hits when the person who claims not to want to see what the annoying person is saying who seems to be stalking the annoying person in the annoying persons own thread gets the thread locked due to comments he cant supposidley see and proves us all right yet again about the snitching.

The last time nikitia "didnt see" my messages i got a PM from a mod 5 mintues later asking me to leave him alone, funney thing was im ALMOST POSITIVE the mod was reading from one of those sheets companys give their employs on how to handle a situation word for word because it happens so often, that lets you know how oftern hes on that report button, the SL forums have a nikita procedua. It was also the 1st time a mod had to straighten things out in PM and not out in the open. I guess thats what being in the techmate protection program gets ya
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:22 PM - 1 June, 2011
Hey, he can't see what we say anyway! I've been told multiple times that I'm on the filter too!
nik39 11:59 PM - 1 June, 2011
Uggh, I'm scurred SolKim ;)

Snitches talk is bs. This is not street-thug-whatever.
DJ TOGTFO 12:10 AM - 2 June, 2011
Good thing that I dont take this forum as serioously as you do... snitch39
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:11 AM - 2 June, 2011
Did you hear something?
DJ TOGTFO 12:27 AM - 2 June, 2011
I just heard nik39's mouse click over the "report" link.... snitch
nik39 12:30 AM - 2 June, 2011
CLick click. :-P
nik39 12:51 AM - 2 June, 2011
"LOL +1000000000 i finally agree with johnny on something, sad part is hes been using that filter joke for like a year now, its not funney as a joke and if it wasnt its sad that he needts to keep mentioning it, he may not see my posts but i shure as hell seem to stay on his mind"
hey mr bezzle,
its not a joke... the filter works fine but we all know what happens to the part of the brain whcich deals with logic - it simply fails for some people.

1. When I first posted in this thread the filter was either not there (because I didnt invent it then) or
2. I was checking the forum from my mobile phone when I had some time to kill, and on the mob phone the filter doesnt work, cause its a firefox greasemonkey extension script
3. Why should I not post in this thread, I can see this thread also from my pc/mac.

"there are multiple levels of beauty to this thread, just wait until the next level hits when the person who claims not to want to see what the annoying person is saying who seems to be stalking the annoying person in the annoying persons own thread gets the thread locked due to comments he cant supposidley see and proves us all right yet again about the snitching The last time nikitia "didnt see" my messages i got a PM from a mod 5 mintues later asking me to leave him alone, funney thing was im ALMOST POSITIVE the mod was reading from one of those sheets companys give their employs on how to handle a situation word for word because it happens so often, that lets you know how oftern hes on that report button the SL forums have a nikita procedua. It was also the 1st time a mod had to straighten things out in PM and not out in the open. I guess thats what being in the techmate"
Yada,yada,yada. Yes, I might clicked the report button on one of your silly posts, when you were doing the same lame sexual jokes you have been doing in the last 30 posts before in 15 different threads - come on... if ur trying to be funny try not repeating the same sexual jokes all the time. Try to be a bit humorous (sp?) with some intelligence. It makes it funny and more entertaining to read for the others as well.

And about the Techmate-accusation: I really dont care what u think bout it.. pretty sure the thing happened before I got the TM. So your point is pretty much moot.

The reason why I mentioned my script is not because I was bragging about it (lol, dude, this script can be written by someone with a little bitknowledge in less than 2 minutes, it took me longer because I have less than little knowledge in this area ;) ) but
a. I was expressing that I am really happy that I dont have to read ur "random thoughts" all the time
b. Last time I mentioned it I got a PM that I should share my script with that person. So why should I not help out people?

But why am I wasting my time explaining it to you.. when we all know you like to run and argue in circles just like some other dudes.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:04 AM - 2 June, 2011
So you go out of your way to write a "2 minute script", brag about it, yet enter a thread that is DEDICATED to dude....

Let the script work and ignore him....

Quote:
a. I was expressing that I am really happy that I dont have to read ur "random thoughts" all the time

Yet you go out of your way to enter and comment in a thread DEDICATED to him.

Seems like you're bored....but maybe I'm talking "in circles"....lol.

WAIT! I forgot, he can't see this post because I'm part of the script too...

:-)
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:12 AM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:

But why am I wasting my time explaining it to you.. when

im wandering the same damn thing, especially considering you had the mods PM me to quit talking to you, seems kinda asinine to complain to the cops about a noise violation then ask to hop on the decks
RogerRabbit 2:46 AM - 2 June, 2011
The enemy of my enemy is my friend huh :)

Wonders who Nik would push off a virtual cliff first - Johnny or Bezzle?

btw - A ignore script may be useful against Johnny since he is not in every thread, but for Bezzle its kinda pointless -especially since someone has to quote him. Bezzle is unavoidable..
Dj-M.Bezzle 3:02 AM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:

btw - A ignore script may be useful against Johnny since he is not in every thread, but for Bezzle its kinda pointless -especially since someone has to quote him. Bezzle is unavoidable..

damn that dj just made my day!!!!!
DJ metaphor 3:38 AM - 2 June, 2011
in later news. I just ate some chinese food.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:20 AM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:
Wonders who Nik would push off a virtual cliff first - Johnny or Bezzle?

I'm sure I would take precedence...

As I have never been defeated....
DJ TOGTFO 4:58 AM - 2 June, 2011
www.google.com

Snitch39
nik39 7:47 AM - 2 June, 2011
Some people really have issues either with readng or understanding or both. And thats not you togtfo.

26:6. Must hurt, huh. people still laugh.

Bzl, I have asked u multiple times to stop that crap where you clearly aimed ur "sexual talks" towards me, like u couldnt get laid, huh?? ;) It was plain boring. If I had that script working and active I would not "reported" u at all.

Anyway, to those getting the free bus ride in the morning:
1. I can turn on/off that script (nah, not bragging, thats fundamental)
2. It doesnt work on my mobile phone. Nothing I can do about it.
but the times when I do (1) are kinda over, and I dont do (2) a lot nowadays. I'll do it when I am really bored or have time to kill.

Wait ... didnt I tell u this before? ;) its really not that hard to understand.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:26 AM - 2 June, 2011
Hey Nik,

Let's battle....and let the board, I mean JUDGES decide.....
nik39 10:40 AM - 2 June, 2011
26:6.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:07 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:
26:6.

Quote:
Following the logic ... seems like we have a clear winner. Congratulations Con-Struc DJJOHNNYM, you made it.

Sparechange sixxx, sorry mate, next time. Not bad, you tried, but you lost. Don't deny it, you really lost.

www.djjohnnym.com

I love that thread....
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:10 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:
Some people really have issues either with readng or understanding or both. And thats not you togtfo.

26:6. Must hurt, huh. people still laugh.

Bzl, I have asked u multiple times to stop that crap where you clearly aimed ur "sexual talks" towards me, like u couldnt get laid, huh?? ;) It was plain boring. If I had that script working and active I would not "reported" u at all.

but the times when I do (1) are kinda over, and I dont do (2) a lot nowadays. I'll do it when I am really bored or have time to kill.

Did you just really call me out on my spelling then mispell a word yourself, mabye before you post some more dumb shit you should practice your proof "readng" first.

Quote:

Bzl, I have asked u multiple times to stop that crap where you clearly aimed ur "sexual talks" towards me, like u couldnt get laid, huh?? ;) It was plain boring.

you know whats borring, everything you say especially you talking about your damn filter...NOONE CARES PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. Congrats you made a filter then then turned it off your a fucking genius. Its about as interesting as trying to figure out if Mr or Mrs is still appropriate or why you named it the green meanie
DJ Pullout 1:18 PM - 2 June, 2011
Its amazing that this thread is still going.

I heart you Bezzle.

XoXo

Smiley Face
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:29 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:
Its amazing that this thread is still going.

I heart you Bezzle.

XoXo

Smiley Face

thank sixxx its his thread lol, what i need to for whoever runs this site mbezzlewill.annoythedj.com to get on some updates, im on the edge of my seat
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:30 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:
NOONE CARES PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

Actually, I care.

I want a copy.

Look, for someone to take TIME out of their lives to BUILD something on behalf of ME is MUCH MORE than flattering...

So, I'm sayin...

Unless this is total BS...
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:31 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:

Look, for someone to take TIME out of their lives to BUILD something on behalf of ME is MUCH MORE than flattering...
'

when did someone do that, im pretty sure i can find the thread where I inspired the program
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:32 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:
Quote:
'

when did someone do that, im pretty sure i can find the thread where I inspired the program

Oh no, he hated me MUCH EARLIER in the game then you...

I'm sure it was initially modeled after me...

I'm the vet, you're the newbie...
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:34 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
'

Oh no, he hated me MUCH EARLIER in the game then you...

I'm sure it was initially modeled after me...

I'm the vet, you're the newbie...

Yes you were in the game longer and you may have well inspired the idea but it was my greatness that broke the camels back and caused him to pull the trigger, witout me the filter remains a distant dream.
Dj-M.Bezzle 1:35 PM - 2 June, 2011
Dont forget looking at a pure timeline, grandmaster flash was the vet and qbert was a newbie. You may have stumbled into a new technque but i took it to an artform ;)
nik39 2:46 PM - 2 June, 2011
"Did you just really call me out on my spelling then mispell a word yourself, mabye before you post some more dumb shit you should practice your proof "readng" first"

Nope, i didnt call u out on spelling. If thats all where you can score... pity. try again.

"you know whats borring, everything you say especially you talking about your damn filter...NOONE CARES PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. Congrats you made a filter then then turned it off your a fucking genius."
I agree, I dont care much either, as said before its nothing special. I mentioned it once, cause it helped me saving time not having sift through your bs. :) But *you* seemed to made a big deal about. Scroll up. :)
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:56 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:

cause it helped me saving time not having sift through your bs.

yet here you are in a thread dedicated to my bs...scrolling through my BS, glad to see you use your time wisely

Quote:

I mentioned it once

YOUR STILL TALKING ABOUT IT
nik39 5:53 PM - 2 June, 2011
No, you are.... haha. Let it go, man ;-)

Dude, and dont worry about MY time. I will decide when I have time to kill and when not. Nothing you have to worry about.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:56 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:
I will decide when I have time to kill and when not.
]

images.tvrage.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:00 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:
No, you are.... haha.

hmm

Quote:

I agree, I dont care much either, as said before its nothing special. I mentioned it once, cause it helped me saving time not having sift through your bs. :) But *you* seemed to made a big deal about. Scroll up. :)

Quote:

If I had that script working and active I would not "reported" u at all.

Quote:

its not a joke... the filter works fine but we all know what happens to the part of the brain whcich deals with logic - it simply fails for some people.

Quote:
So happy about my filter. Posts from certain users are just being not displayed :)

ya your right you definatley havent mentioned the filter in all of your posts, NOONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FILTER
DJ metaphor 7:02 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:
NOONE CARES ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FILTER

I care about nik (no homo) but i don't give a rats ass about his filter. I think its total BS and there isn't even one.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:10 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

I care about nik (no homo) but i don't give a rats ass about his filter. I think its total BS and there isn't even one.

Im starting to think not only is there no filter but i think he may have a google alert that notifys him of everytime i post
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:12 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:

I care about nik

not I, never had love for the jackass in school who would talk shit then run to the teacher, even worse were the ones who waited until you were in trouble then wanted to start running his mouth and instigate ish.
DJ metaphor 7:25 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:
Im starting to think not only is there no filter but i think he may have a google alert that notifys him of everytime i post

probably... I told you in another thread that he was going to start creepin on you! (maybe it was this one)
Quote:
not I, never had love for the jackass in school who would talk shit then run to the teacher, even worse were the ones who waited until you were in trouble then wanted to start running his mouth and instigate ish.

i feel the same way.
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:27 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

probably... I told you in another thread that he was going to start creepin on you! (maybe it was this one)

Quote:

i feel the same way.

lol!!!!
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:36 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:
Quote:

+10
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:38 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:
wanted to start running his mouth and instigate ish.

www.djjohnnym.com

Now you KNOW you are the NUMBER ONE Instigator out this piece...

And NEITHER ONE of you can spell....lol.
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:41 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:

and i hold that title proudly but how often do i run to the mods?? ZERO, i have no problems with instigators i just cant stand ones that cant take their own game, dont run to the mods and have them PM me saying leave him alone then when its obvious im leaving you alone pop your head up and start trying to instigate ish.

The only filter that he should have ever been involved with should have been made of latex and belonged to his father...to bad that one was turned off to
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:44 PM - 2 June, 2011
Quote:

BTW thanks for finally admitting im numero uno around here :) I think that may be the first step on your way to dealing with alot of these....issues....you display around here, KEEP IT UP

www.blogcdn.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:53 PM - 2 June, 2011
No, no...

I'm 99.9% sure I was the inspiration behind that Psuedo Filter...

Nik, can I download that also from your site?

:-D
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:00 PM - 2 June, 2011
if he really wanted to be constructive he would program a bot that just hit the report button every 5 minutes to save his fingers the trouble
nik39 11:50 PM - 2 June, 2011
Cool, was fun hitting the button again ;)
Serato
Clyde S 3:09 AM - 3 June, 2011
Safer communities together - serato.com

:)
DJ metaphor 3:42 AM - 3 June, 2011
Quote:
Safer communities together - serato.com

:)

We win... together...
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 4:44 PM - 6 June, 2011
Anybody ever wonder what M.Beezle's Tracked Messages looks like. Must be hundreds of yellow new discussions popping up every second... LOL
Dj-M.Bezzle 5:19 PM - 6 June, 2011
Quote:
Anybody ever wonder what M.Beezle's Tracked Messages looks like. Must be hundreds of yellow new discussions popping up every second... LOL

LMFAO!!!! nah because i usually hop in new threads as SOOON as they are new
ninjaty 11:53 PM - 6 June, 2011
If there is anyone that needs to be told to about bezzle, its his boss. Aint no way he does more than 10 min of work in a day because of this forum. LOL
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:04 AM - 7 June, 2011
Quote:
If there is anyone that needs to be told to about bezzle, its his boss. Aint no way he does more than 10 min of work in a day because of this forum. LOL

10 minutes is a gross overexageration
DJ metaphor 2:26 AM - 7 June, 2011
Quote:
10 minutes is a gross overexageration

sounds like it.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 12:12 PM - 7 June, 2011
Quote:

BOSS???

See, Beezle is like "Tommy" from Martin....

He ain't GOT no job....

www.djjohnnym.com
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 2:18 PM - 7 June, 2011
Quote:
BOSS???

See, Beezle is like "Tommy" from Martin....

He ain't GOT no job....

+1

Dude says he gotta go to (non club) work but he's always available here on the forum...
djotics 5:59 PM - 28 June, 2011
most annoying, breaks all SERATO COMMUNITY RULES and still doesn't get kicked out.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:54 PM - 28 June, 2011
DIPLO-MATIC IMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!1
FunkyRob 7:51 PM - 28 June, 2011
Reminds me of this.

Watchwww.youtube.com
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:26 PM - 28 June, 2011
Quote:
Reminds me of this.

Watchwww.youtube.com Watchwww.youtube.com

im SOOOOO glad someone knew where i got that from lol
Crickett 11:11 PM - 4 July, 2011
is this thread still going? Holy fuck.
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:42 PM - 5 July, 2012
Quote:

It has staying power lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:27 PM - 5 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:

It has staying power lol

Well at LEAST SOMETHING of yours has "Staying Power"...lol.
latindj 6:50 PM - 6 July, 2012
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It has staying power lol

Well at LEAST SOMETHING of yours has "Staying Power"...lol.

did he cum too early for you? (NM)
Mighty Dragon Sounds 6:51 PM - 6 July, 2012
Jada Fire Moment.......
Robert W 12:49 PM - 15 October, 2012
lol (NM, NH, NX, NZ, NA, NS7)
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:21 AM - 16 July, 2014
bump
Mighty Dragon Sounds 2:04 AM - 17 July, 2014
Quote:
bump

Really? Got bored.... lmao
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:02 PM - 17 July, 2014
lol, I check in with it every few years
 6 10:01 PM - 17 July, 2014
lol
DJ Remix Detroit 10:08 PM - 17 July, 2014
does this technically count as a backfired thread? i see alot more Bezzle likes than Bezzle dislikes...lol
 6 10:11 PM - 17 July, 2014
Quote:
does this technically count as a backfired thread? i see alot more Bezzle likes than Bezzle dislikes...lol

Nah. This is a successful thread. It's a satire. lol

nm
ninos 6:09 AM - 18 July, 2014
throw back thursday haha
The Despicable Nyan Cat 2:39 PM - 18 July, 2014
Quote:
throw back thursday haha
ced_so_thoed 3:40 PM - 1 August, 2014
ay
*wakes up*
what the hell did I miss?
yep
The Despicable Nyan Cat 8:36 PM - 30 September, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
so I choke stray kittens

on the better days........
Walker 12:20 PM - 2 September, 2017
Hi Dj-M.Bezzle, so I see that you are living in Las Vegas and that you was working on cruses ship. Can you help me out please, I myself was working on ship and I just move to Vegas and will like to know how did you get gigs out hear? And if you have a manager, please let me know thanks I am really trying to get gigs but no luck yet!
dj_KaSE 7:41 PM - 10 September, 2017
M.Bezzle was deported and can't help you. Sorry.
Walker 11:39 AM - 11 September, 2017
Ok cool do anyone else?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:07 PM - 11 September, 2017
Quote:
M.Bezzle was deported and can't help you. Sorry.

I heard he helped BUILD the wall first, then they deported him.
stevie o 7:13 PM - 11 September, 2017
Alive