DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

custom dj table

jbnyc 3:00 AM - 18 September, 2010
so i wanted a nice dj table for my living room,but didnt want to see any cables hanging and wanted a very clean and stylish look so i started searching around the web and i wasnt really feeling any of them,finally i saw 2 that i really liked and found out one is made in germany and couldnt find anyone that sells it in the U.S. and the other one its some guys i found in youtube and i sent them a message and never got a reply so i decided to go to hire someone off craigslist,some gave me cheap prices but didnt have any pics of their work,other had pictures but it was more like kitchen and bathroom furniture,this table i like has 2 curved angles that i think are very hard to craft so i didnt trust any of the craigslists carpenters.

i remembered about this carpentry place around my house and came over to check them out and after seeing their work i was sold, i was really impressed of their work, i said to myself, even if i have to pay more than the original price i have to get my dj table from here. i spoke with the owner, came to an agreement,the table wasnt cheap at all,but he promised i can literally sit on top and it will hold on, he was gonna use thick wood and a very solid structure,i got hyped and brought 50% of the money 2 days ago.

this is the table i've been thinking/draming/wanting for the past 3 weeks lol

www.hoerboard.com

this is the other guys i found on ebay,its exactly the same with just few add ons (that i dont really like) plus this second one is made out of thin wood and its not screwed or nailed,its just put together with glue (i dont know if the hoerboard is glued too) but eitherway they are both beautifull IMO and if i had found a place that carried any of them i would've bought it from them instead of risking a lot of money somewhere else,but after all im very happy how my table is coming out.here is the other guys that makes them.

Watchwww.youtube.com

i had no idea how slow or fast was gonna be the turn around, so i went today with my droid in hand to take some pics of the step by step work and to my surprise the table is 60% finished,here are some pics i took, let me know what you guys think,peace!

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com
aznchopstix 7:43 AM - 18 September, 2010
fuck legit!! lol
i would want one. stuff would look so much cleaner
Wazo 3:29 PM - 18 September, 2010
how much are you paying for that???!!!

that is so cool. i seen those desks a long time back and i know they are very expensive, so i ruled them out forever, but youre getting one made for you!!

that is really really cool man.
jbnyc 4:26 PM - 18 September, 2010
Send me a pm,wouldnt be right if i post the price i think...
Wazo 4:51 PM - 18 September, 2010
cool done
jbnyc 2:25 AM - 19 September, 2010
thanks! he sent me 2 pictures today, yesterday i saw inside and there was nothing but support brackets, today he did the turntables floor and the walls, he also did the cover with the 2 holes for the 1200's and the ttm 57, i got to say that i am so impressed of his skills, everything looks very clean and just by looking at the cover i see he did it from at least 3/4" panel :) sweet!! also he wrap the table up with a material like formica so it has a smooth finish. here are the pics...

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com
DouggyFresh 4:54 AM - 19 September, 2010
So much for using a compact car to drive to a gig lol ;)
djmel 5:10 AM - 19 September, 2010
thoes tables u showed are great but u cant switch to a diff mixer or put ur tts in battle style.....just my opinion

i would rather look into this...if this helps www.sefour.com
aznchopstix 6:29 AM - 19 September, 2010
Quote:
thoes tables u showed are great but u cant switch to a diff mixer or put ur tts in battle style.....just my opinion

im pretty sure if i hired my own carpenter, i would make him make the holes battle style.
the whole idea of having a table like this is sooo legit...but id imagine the wood and labor alone would cost a fortune.
DJWALDO 9:52 AM - 19 September, 2010
wood is cheap... labor and paint is what costs ya :)
jbnyc 1:38 PM - 19 September, 2010
Quote:
So much for using a compact car to drive to a gig lol ;)

hahaha, nah i wont take this to gigs,its just for my living room :)

Quote:

if you notice,the one im getting done has the TT's battle style and if lets say i buy a dif mixer or want to use my cdj's all i have to do is have another piece of wood made with the measurements of the new equipment ;) and i saw the sefour tables before but thats not something i would like to see in my living room hehe

i think they are both expensive but the carpenter told me that if i wanted the corners not rounded it could be like 400 cheaper o.O so labor is a big factor here lol
Logisticalstyles 4:34 PM - 19 September, 2010
Very nice. 400 cheaper for non-rounded corners? Damn.
Anu 4:50 PM - 19 September, 2010
DOPE...... I always wanted TTs in the living room to replace the TV...But wife and kids would nix that every time..lol

Lucky jbnyc.....can't wait to see this finished and setup in the room...
jbnyc 4:56 PM - 19 September, 2010
ohh no no, if i try to replace the tv i'll end up sleeping on top of my dj table in the garage!! lol my daughters watch t.v./play wii/ps3 and watch netflix, plus i want to mix videos there too hehe
SeanJ 12:07 AM - 20 September, 2010
this was my cheap (ish) solution to a mobile turntable setup: www.fatwaltersband.com

chucke the comp and amp and cabling etc inside the flightcase, upturned the lid and dropped in an inside flightcase base and stuck a big monitor in there, it travels well (ish) and I think looks kind of industrial/retro. Cost = about £120
BERTO 2:00 AM - 20 September, 2010
go with black laminate there is a textured one with micro dots
Djfrank49 2:21 AM - 20 September, 2010
www.dualsf.com
www.dragonfrontboards.com

Here is some more Dj furniture
DouggyFresh 2:42 AM - 20 September, 2010
Quote:
this was my cheap (ish) solution to a mobile turntable setup: www.fatwaltersband.com

chucke the comp and amp and cabling etc inside the flightcase, upturned the lid and dropped in an inside flightcase base and stuck a big monitor in there, it travels well (ish) and I think looks kind of industrial/retro. Cost = about £120

What is the batphone used for?
jbnyc 3:26 AM - 20 September, 2010
what i need now is a nice clear laptop holder, i was thinking on gettin one done,i saw the one from dualsf.com but i think is too short :S btw sean J i like yours but isnt it too short? i couldnt dj more than 15 min there hehe
Djaward 3:46 AM - 20 September, 2010
This is what my god father and I did. I know its not fancy but its what I wanted.
i225.photobucket.com
i225.photobucket.com
radiosparxxx 7:33 AM - 20 September, 2010
Quote:
This is what my god father and I did. I know its not fancy but its what I wanted.
i225.photobucket.com
i225.photobucket.com

so you pretty much made an ikea expedit bookshelf with wheels on it.
Maskrider 8:34 AM - 20 September, 2010
Quote:
i225.photobucket.com
i225.photobucket.com

Nice!
Wazo 2:38 PM - 20 September, 2010
Quote:
thanks! he sent me 2 pictures today, yesterday i saw inside and there was nothing but support brackets, today he did the turntables floor and the walls, he also did the cover with the 2 holes for the 1200's and the ttm 57, i got to say that i am so impressed of his skills, everything looks very clean and just by looking at the cover i see he did it from at least 3/4" panel :) sweet!! also he wrap the table up with a material like formica so it has a smooth finish. here are the pics...

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

WIKID!! all i can say man. just wikid.
jbnyc 3:54 PM - 20 September, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

WIKID!! all i can say man. just wikid.

Thank you! I have to come down today with the 1200 and ttm 57 to make sure everything is fine before sending it to the finish dept and then to paint dept. Ill post some pics :)
lumas13 4:01 PM - 20 September, 2010
Quote:
so i wanted a nice dj table for my living room,but didnt want to see any cables hanging and wanted a very clean and stylish look so i started searching around the web and i wasnt really feeling any of them,finally i saw 2 that i really liked and found out one is made in germany and couldnt find anyone that sells it in the U.S. and the other one its some guys i found in youtube and i sent them a message and never got a reply so i decided to go to hire someone off craigslist,some gave me cheap prices but didnt have any pics of their work,other had pictures but it was more like kitchen and bathroom furniture,this table i like has 2 curved angles that i think are very hard to craft so i didnt trust any of the craigslists carpenters.

i remembered about this carpentry place around my house and came over to check them out and after seeing their work i was sold, i was really impressed of their work, i said to myself, even if i have to pay more than the original price i have to get my dj table from here. i spoke with the owner, came to an agreement,the table wasnt cheap at all,but he promised i can literally sit on top and it will hold on, he was gonna use thick wood and a very solid structure,i got hyped and brought 50% of the money 2 days ago.

this is the table i've been thinking/draming/wanting for the past 3 weeks lol

www.hoerboard.com

this is the other guys i found on ebay,its exactly the same with just few add ons (that i dont really like) plus this second one is made out of thin wood and its not screwed or nailed,its just put together with glue (i dont know if the hoerboard is glued too) but eitherway they are both beautifull IMO and if i had found a place that carried any of them i would've bought it from them instead of risking a lot of money somewhere else,but after all im very happy how my table is coming out.here is the other guys that makes them.

Watchwww.youtube.com

i had no idea how slow or fast was gonna be the turn around, so i went today with my droid in hand to take some pics of the step by step work and to my surprise the table is 60% finished,here are some pics i took, let me know what you guys think,peace!

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

1400 euro for one and 1600 for the other, I thinks not
lumas13 4:01 PM - 20 September, 2010
I emailed hoerboard
jbnyc 4:09 PM - 20 September, 2010
Quote:
I emailed hoerboard

Hahaha Really? What for?
lumas13 6:40 PM - 20 September, 2010
Since the company is in Germany, I'm stationed in Germany, I emailed to see what the prices were like
jbnyc 6:44 PM - 20 September, 2010
Ohh i thought hoerboard lawyers were gonna reach me lol find out if that one is nailed,screwed or glued :)
djchriscruz 6:50 PM - 20 September, 2010
Here's my setup(click on the pics to get a bigger view).
www.djchriscruz.com

I was going for the same thing. I didn't want any wires hanging all over the place and I didn't want my setup to look like a heap of electronics piled in the corner.

If anybody wants to buy it from me at the end of the year I'll be selling it. I'm moving out west and sadly I'm going to let it go.
Wazo 7:56 PM - 20 September, 2010
^^i want it. !!! but itll be too much to ship etc... so lets forget it.
i saw your site a while back when i was looking into a new desk. good work on that as well.
jbnyc 1:23 AM - 21 September, 2010
lat visit before my table goes to the painting dept. i brought my 1200 and ttm57 for the final test and see if it fits and it was perfect, thank god i remember to bring a mic cable and some rc's cause the lid didnt close all the way when the cables were plugged in, so he will cut like 1/2" on the edge by 2" here are few pics

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

and this is geppetto!! lol very smart,dedicated and creative!!

i641.photobucket.com
lvmez 2:08 AM - 21 September, 2010
looks great. i didn't know sixxx was making dj tables.

where did you get it done?
jbnyc 2:10 AM - 21 September, 2010
hahaha its a place around my house,in inwood NY
jbnyc 2:18 AM - 21 September, 2010
all i need now is a nice laptop stand, i was thinking of something removable like a tube so i can hide the power and the usb cbles inside,any ideas,thank you,for now ill use this one

planetgreen.discovery.com
MusicDan 3:02 AM - 21 September, 2010
Quote:
all i need now is a nice laptop stand, i was thinking of something removable like a tube so i can hide the power and the usb cbles inside,any ideas,thank you,for now ill use this one

planetgreen.discovery.com

That one looks great, why would you want a different one? LOL!!! I just sent you a PM.
MusicDan 3:02 AM - 21 September, 2010
Quote:

i641.photobucket.com

I know that guy...
jbnyc 3:16 AM - 21 September, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

i641.photobucket.com

I know that guy...

do you really? we are best buddies now lol (nm)
MusicDan 3:32 AM - 21 September, 2010
No not really, but I know the place...
jbnyc 2:51 AM - 29 September, 2010
came down today to see how my table was doing and it was primed already and ready to be painted,here are some pics..

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com
Dj Shamann 3:35 AM - 29 September, 2010
Quote:

HAHA
mastermind 3:55 AM - 29 September, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

HAHA

stacking bread with the naranjas/carpintero bizz
BERTO 11:22 AM - 29 September, 2010
how many coats of clear you doing on that after paint just curious?
lvmez 11:37 AM - 29 September, 2010
that looks great.
jbnyc 11:57 AM - 29 September, 2010
Quote:
how many coats of clear you doing on that after paint just curious?

you got me on that one,i'll ask the painter next time and keep u posted.

Quote:
that looks great.

thanks!
J0be 1:38 PM - 29 September, 2010
Man, I'm so jealous! Looks fuckin' SWEET.
SELECT 2:16 PM - 29 September, 2010
Damn thats dope, I want a custom joint now.
DJ Pullout 3:05 PM - 29 September, 2010
I actually started building my own myself. Its def the way to go because its so damn cheap. I basically took ideas from just a simple workbench youtube video. And so far I have built the frame of it and its massive and sturdy.

I watched this video..... Watchwww.youtube.com

I altered it significantly.... like making it longer and wider since I am plugging in 4 decks. Because I made it longer I put a middle brace in the frame as well and not just on the ends. Ill post pics when have some spare time. Video helped with just getting started.
Dj Farhan 11:36 PM - 29 September, 2010
great work so far!
DJkahar aka Skyscraper 11:46 PM - 29 September, 2010
That is cold! One day when I have my "Man" room i will have a setup like that. I take it you don't have kids and a wife bitching about having turntables in your living room.
jbnyc 12:11 AM - 30 September, 2010
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

@ dj pullout... post some pics mang

@ skyscraper.. i do have 5 kids and one wife but they like what i do,i dj @ all the birthday parties,halloweens,happy easterns,even christmas and new years! and with this i wont have to bring stuff up from my studio downstairs ;-) (you have to know how to go around on an argument lol)
Sureshot (PA) 3:48 AM - 30 September, 2010
what's the plan for monitors?
jbnyc 4:23 AM - 30 September, 2010
im gonna snatch this krk's from my studio downstairs :)

www.facebook.com
ninos 4:25 AM - 30 September, 2010
wow how unreal is your studio..
jbnyc 4:26 AM - 30 September, 2010
thank you ninos!
jbnyc 12:50 AM - 3 October, 2010
FINALLY!!! . my table is finished!! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just need turntables now!! lol i have a silver and a black one o.O im getting a 1200gld for a good price this week and ill rock that setup (a 1200gld and a black mk2) till i find another 1200gld somewhere, if you or someone you know has a 1200gld let me know, thanks!!

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

headphone jack and a handle to lift the cover..

i641.photobucket.com

hdmi jack for vsl XD

i641.photobucket.com

i still have to wire the dj table, pictures coming soon.........
ninos 1:02 AM - 3 October, 2010
woooooow! sooooooooooo nice. props man
lvmez 2:52 AM - 3 October, 2010
amazing. i might have to check out your carpenter. great work.
jbnyc 3:19 AM - 3 October, 2010
thanks ninos!!

sure just give me a ring lvmez,peace!
DJ Pullout 12:58 PM - 4 October, 2010
damn dude. That is sick.
DJ Pullout 1:01 PM - 4 October, 2010
yo you gotta find out how he got that white finish. Thats what I was aiming to do with mine. I can only find a black lacquer though....
Wazo 2:31 PM - 4 October, 2010
awesome!!! nice work man!
jbnyc 3:31 PM - 4 October, 2010
Thanks guys! I dont know what brand of paint he used,he did used laquer and he used a compressor,they have an oven just like the body shops,and he told me they painted and sand it 3 times and then they put a thick layer of clear coat,hope that helps..
BERTO 3:38 PM - 4 October, 2010
it will the more clear the better
J0be 3:56 PM - 4 October, 2010
SICK!
DJ Pullout 4:04 PM - 4 October, 2010
perfect. Thanks for the update JB. Im totally doing that exact procedure.
DJkahar aka Skyscraper 4:14 PM - 4 October, 2010
Damn that cold! Be careful if you got kids. A scuff will show up on that like nothin.
jbnyc 4:21 PM - 4 October, 2010
Quote:
perfect. Thanks for the update JB. Im totally doing that exact procedure.

Forgot to mention a white matte primer to kill the wood color/finish.

Quote:
Damn that cold! Be careful if you got kids. A scuff will show up on that like nothin.

my kids are not alloud in the livingroom anymore lol im having that problem right now,the table is huge and doesnt fit where i intendes to put it :S
DJ Pullout 2:09 PM - 8 October, 2010
saw this and figured I should post it here.....

Watchwww.youtube.com
jbnyc 2:37 PM - 8 October, 2010
I bumped in to this video and loved the idea untill he gave it that guitar finish,but i dont play the guitar so maybe thats the reason i dont like it but he is a damn good carpenter!
dj_craigmac 4:00 PM - 8 October, 2010
Quote:
saw this and figured I should post it here.....

Watchwww.youtube.com javascript:void(0);

Damn he works fast. He built the whole thing in 4 minutes. LOL J/K
I wish i could build stuff like that. I've always envied guys that were handy and could build stuff
2Seven 10:38 PM - 10 October, 2010
This aint a patch on yours jbnyc, but heres something I whipped together a while back. It was only meant to be temporary until I have the time to put something together that's a lot nicer, but hey, that was over a year ago!

s1035.photobucket.com
s1035.photobucket.com
jbnyc 10:43 PM - 10 October, 2010
Quote:
This aint a patch on yours jbnyc, but heres something I whipped together a while back. It was only meant to be temporary until I have the time to put something together that's a lot nicer, but hey, that was over a year ago!

s1035.photobucket.com
s1035.photobucket.com

you are good with the hamer and saw!! i cant build anything hehe, btw i like your control vinyl collection!!
2Seven 10:46 PM - 10 October, 2010
Quote:
Quote:

s1035.photobucket.com
s1035.photobucket.com

you are good with the hamer and saw!! i cant build anything hehe, btw i like your control vinyl collection!!

That's not all of them....give it a while and I'll have a wall of fame hanging over my set up.

I was quite happy with the way my desk turned out, only took a couple of hours to put together and altogether only cost £25 worth of materials!
jbnyc 1:01 PM - 11 October, 2010
cool! post some pics here when its done! :)
jbnyc 5:58 AM - 12 October, 2010
i had the day off so i did the wiring on the table..

materials

i641.photobucket.com

i just noticed today he put 6 layers of wood on the curves

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i just need another black mk2 and im good....

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com
Anu 11:41 AM - 12 October, 2010
Yeah BOy.....well done jbnyc
ninos 1:31 PM - 12 October, 2010
soooo sick.
Wazo 2:15 PM - 12 October, 2010
sweet man,. great sucess
djchrischip 2:16 PM - 12 October, 2010
Quote:

materials

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

looks great...

i have an idea 4 something like that but with a 4 channel mixer n either 4 techs or 2 techs n 2 cd players
DJ DECK 4:15 PM - 12 October, 2010
props jbnyc. Execellent craftsmanship.
jbnyc 5:45 PM - 12 October, 2010
Thanks everyone!

@ chrischip: i can fit a 4 channel mixer and maybe one cdj 1000 if u want a table to fit everything it'll be a long ass table lol,this table is huge already, but hey,if you have the room and dont have to take it upstairs cause its a bitch trust me lol
DJ DisGrace 6:54 PM - 12 October, 2010
dope table jbnyc!!! Very sleek and pro looking

If I had of spotted this thread earlier I would have posted this link:

www.spacetekusa.com

They make some dope looking dj tables!!!
Wazo 7:43 PM - 12 October, 2010
^^ holy expensive man!! but super cool as well.
jbnyc 8:53 PM - 12 October, 2010
thanks Disgrace! and i did saw those but wow,out of my budget,dont even want to know how much is for shipping lol
djchrischip 9:32 PM - 12 October, 2010
@ jb, i can imagine shit would need its own room...
be a dope idea 4 a club install with the appropriate suspension, n vibration absorbtion
jbnyc 9:52 PM - 12 October, 2010
im not used to those suspension setups lol, i spun @ this club this weekend that had that and it felt kinda funny,plus the 1200's werent competition style so i bump on the right needle few times lol
djchrischip 10:02 PM - 12 October, 2010
yea did tht b4... but the idea i had, was to put the suspension <vibration absorbtion> into the feet <legs> of the table.. then possibly use tht white styrofoam on the inside of the coffin area to deaden out vibration while still maintaining structural rigidity

patent pending idea :)
djchrischip 10:03 PM - 12 October, 2010
i did the bump the needle thing with competition style tt setups
DJ Pullout 11:49 PM - 12 October, 2010
I am building a 4 turntable with a 4 channel mixer table. It literally takes up an entire wall. LOL
djchrischip 11:56 PM - 12 October, 2010
pullout, plz give me the dimensions of ur table
jbnyc 2:03 AM - 13 October, 2010
Quote:
pullout, plz give me the dimensions of ur table and post some pics =)

fixed!
djchrischip 3:07 AM - 13 October, 2010
Quote:
Quote:
pullout, plz give me the dimensions of ur table and post some pics =)

fixed!

ya pics or it didnt happen lol
DJ CISC0 3:17 AM - 13 October, 2010
jbnyc...nice clean table...What was the final cost?
Dj Spin 3:34 AM - 13 October, 2010
Quote:

materials

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

Nice!!!!
jbnyc 3:37 AM - 13 October, 2010
Quote:
jbnyc...nice clean table...What was the final cost?

check you PM's

Quote:
Quote:

materials

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

Nice!!!!

thanks! lets trade with that 808!! lol j/k
Dj Spin 3:39 AM - 13 October, 2010
thanks! lets trade with that 808!! lol j/k

:)
Mr. Cheese 71nyc 5:41 AM - 14 October, 2010
Nice set up, try Canal plastic or plasticland (canal st.) for the stand they can build almost anything out of plastic. I'm more of a milk crate type - I should be building tables instead of mixing, or just have monitor mounted on the wall
DJ Pullout 2:01 PM - 18 October, 2010
sorry. Ive been lazy as shit. I only have the frame done. Ill post pics soon.
jbnyc 7:13 PM - 5 March, 2011
ok, i finally finished the table,im sorry that i also posted this on the setup picture thread but i just thought i should also post it here for those who never saw the table finished..

so after 5 months this is the outcome...

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

HDMI/rca/usb and s cable ready..

i641.photobucket.com

on/off switch..

i641.photobucket.com

headphone jack

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

custom gold records..

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

it doesnt matter how clean you want to keep it when you have an external HD,dicers,midi controller you'll see a lot of cables hangin lol

i641.photobucket.com

some other pictures with other serato control vinyls...

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com

i641.photobucket.com
DJ Fez 9:10 PM - 5 March, 2011
SICK!
DJ Pullout 2:57 AM - 7 March, 2011
dayummmmm
DJ metaphor 3:06 AM - 7 March, 2011
SICK ndeed!
dj_soo 3:27 AM - 7 March, 2011
that is fucken dope
K DoGG 8:23 AM - 7 March, 2011
Thats Awesome.... Have you thought about a Black & Gold skin for the 57? like this...
www.12inchskinz.com
would go well with the gold techs.
jbnyc 2:19 PM - 7 March, 2011
Thanks for the comments guys!

@ K DoGG. Yeah, my boy is doing the art for it but its being 2 months now lol last time i checked they didnt have magnetic skins in gold tho :(
ninos 11:42 PM - 28 February, 2012
well im building mine right now, JBNYC could you please go over the wiring on it, its so confusing for me on how to wire it, basically my idea is all i want is a headphone out, 2xlrs and power. i have my usb already, thats easy.!

i know you gotta snip and solder some wires and shit but im just not to sure.

heres my thread. serato.com
jbnyc 8:08 AM - 29 February, 2012
congrats!! and no problem i will tell you how i wired mine...
Dj K.Smith 4:14 PM - 1 March, 2012
JB, that is extremely sick man... Great project dude...
jbnyc 5:16 AM - 2 March, 2012
thanks bro!
RickRude 4:05 PM - 27 August, 2012
JB I have a few questions, check you inbox. Thanks
jbnyc 1:40 AM - 12 February, 2013
sorry Rick,its been a while since i dont come here.. i will!
sacrilicious 4:05 AM - 12 February, 2013
Must be a great desk--I just opened the video and it beatmatched perfectly with the mixtape I was already playing...like perfectly for 32+ bars.
DjEuRi8 1:11 AM - 9 October, 2013
How much was the final cost of the table?
RobDJ dotcom 4:40 PM - 9 October, 2013
NICE!