Serato Software Feature Suggestions

What features would you like to see in Serato software?

Ability to export Crate/Playlist to an Excel/CSV

DJ Sneh 8:58 PM - 11 September, 2017
Not sure how many of you really felt it would be very help full if we could export a crate/playlist from Serato DJ to an excel/CSV or any flat file format (may be) which is a list of songs with File Name, Song Name, Album, Genre, File Location, BPM etc. If the list of fields can be configured is even better; so that we can easily share our favorite list of tracks we play in different events with our future clients to provide them a better confident about our service.

Also, it can help us to store our favorite crates externally (apart from Serato backup) and can be use it as a database for other software or for any reference.
Davey B 12:11 PM - 29 September, 2017
+1

This is long overdue!
Arthur B. 10:24 PM - 4 October, 2017
I would love to see this!
I'm working on an application that would catalog a DJ's song bank to a database (Serato, Traktor or Rekordbox compatibility is goal) And have only gotten Traktor to work so far as they've got Collection->m3u export as well as Collection->XML export available.
Any kind of CSV, XML type of file would be helpful for this feature!
Don't see why this isn't a feature already, since Serato has m3u export available for your track history!
alec.tron 6:38 AM - 5 October, 2017
+1, as usual...
As on these threads... going back as far as 2004...

serato.com
serato.com
serato.com

Ri Dic U Lous.
c.
DJ Trash Can 1:23 PM - 11 October, 2017
Serato yes please add this very useful feature?!!!

I can understand that you don't want us to use another media-player on a PC at home, and that therefor you might want to disregard the request for a function to download a crate into a m3u-playlist. However that is not the issue. An m3u-playlist can also be very handy to download on an ipod, so that when you are remote, you can still play a selection of your tracks. And besides that, what's the problem if we would download a crate into an m3u-playlist for Winamp? We still love Serato and will come back to it!

Since you have the functionality in the History window, why not include it next to the Analyse button when you play Serato with the controller disconnected? It's a minor software update...
ianarmstrong 7:59 PM - 21 October, 2018
This probably won't ever happen.

Why?

Because it's the only major barrier to compatibility with Traktor and Rekordbox.

It would be nice if Serato could step up their pace of innovation instead of locking DJs into features that don't play well with other apps.
DJDRUMA 12:35 PM - 1 August, 2019
Thought I'd wake up this discussion. I love Serato (used other controllers..nuttin comes close) , so no rationale or need to move tracks anywhere else. But as a wedding/party DJ with clients who want to review play-lists, add/subtract tracks I would love the feature of exporting to a csv file.
DJ Sneh 11:40 PM - 3 May, 2020
I am sorry guys... following up my own post after years:( been busy i guess... thank you all of you for all your comments and concerns.. i am still seeking the feature to be able to export my Serato DJ playlist to Excel or any common formatted file that we can share with our esteemed clients.

I wondering all these years no one from Serato support team really bother responding anything to us on this regards huh!!
Luca Monti 8:58 PM - 8 May, 2020
+1
DJ Bada 7:06 PM - 17 May, 2020
+1