Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

New 2016 Macbook Pros

Deejay Rich 6:35 AM - 5 December, 2016
I was just wondering if anyone has tried out the new 2016 macbook pros and if there were any issues and Im looking to get a new macbook pro.
DJ Gugge 7:47 PM - 5 December, 2016
I just did and the combination Macbook Late 2016 15" with USB-C (V3.1) and Denon MCX-8000 crash :-(

You can't start up serato when the HW is connected. I just open a Support ticket on this issue. Will se if it is Serato or Denon FW that need update.
Deejay Rich 9:40 PM - 5 December, 2016
Quote:
I just did and the combination Macbook Late 2016 15" with USB-C (V3.1) and Denon MCX-8000 crash :-(

You can't start up serato when the HW is connected. I just open a Support ticket on this issue. Will se if it is Serato or Denon FW that need update.

Ok thanks for the info I have the 62 mixer hopefully it will work. The late 2016 macbook pro is it without the touch bar
Logisticalstyles 9:50 PM - 5 December, 2016
I just got my new 2016 MBP with the touch bar today. I still need to get my hands on some adapters though.

It's a work computer but I'm going to be doing some DJ testing with it.
DJ Marv the Maverick 4:31 AM - 6 December, 2016
Quote:
I just got my new 2016 MBP with the touch bar today. I still need to get my hands on some adapters though.

Let us know how you get on.

I will be interested in knowing if a USB B to C cable will work.
DJ Gugge 4:55 AM - 6 December, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

I tested the beta 1.9.5 on the new MBP and on that build i was able to start, but it was not stabil.

I have both a USB-C to USB-B cabel. I have USB-C to USB-A adapter and USB-C hub with out USB-A. All I can start the Beta 1.9.5 with and get sometimes crashes with. In 1.9.4 non of the cable work. So it is nothing with cabels. It probably has to do eith what Apple SDK Serato has build with when they compile the software.
DJ Marv the Maverick 12:46 PM - 6 December, 2016
I think someone on the forum got an Allen and heath mixer to work though with the new macbook-pro.

Does Serato start in offline mode?
Logisticalstyles 2:06 PM - 6 December, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

Will do. Now I have to get a bunch of cables ordered. I work across the street from an Apple store so I may at least go get the USB adapter during lunch. I'll get the job to order the video adapters and other cables.

So far I find that I really like the touch bar and the fingerprint reader.
popnwave 5:03 PM - 6 December, 2016
There's a guy in the beta having tons of issues with a DDJ-SZ.

I have a feeling the dongles are going to be rough going. I'd go with a dock to start off with.

We didn't see much chatter about people even attempting SDJ w/ a MacBook when it first dropped with the C ports.
DJ Marv the Maverick 7:14 PM - 6 December, 2016
Quote:

I have a feeling the dongles are going to be rough going. I'd go with a dock to start off with.

We didn't see much chatter about people even attempting SDJ w/ a MacBook when it first dropped with the C ports.

The Fear of P. Didy šŸ˜

They probably suffered in silence.
Twocut 8:04 PM - 6 December, 2016
Just testing the new MBPro 15" & 62 & 1.9.4. with USB C to USB B cable and USB C to micro USB 1.1 for my Dicers. Seems to run stable but as soon if I pull the USB plug of my Mixer/ MB it won't recognize the Mixer anymore when replugged. Even worse I have to force quit the MB after closing Serato Dj. After that it works flawles again. But will continue testing it a bit.
DJ Gugge 8:16 PM - 6 December, 2016
I have tested the 1.9.5 beta 10 minute, activate an effect and Crash again, then I'm not possible to start serato with the Denon MCX8000 connected. Work to start unconnected, but as soon the USB is connected again it crash :-(
http://serato.com/user/id:1083037 11:41 PM - 6 December, 2016
I just bought a new MacBook Pro touch with an adapter for USB to USB-C. I have a DJJ - SZ and have had no problems with it yet. Been mixing and playing with all settings for two days to see how it works. No crashes yet works like my other mac pro so far. Running 10.12.1 Sierra. I was expecting a lot of issues. Ill keep everyone posted......
popnwave 11:46 PM - 6 December, 2016
Quote:
I just bought a new MacBook Pro touch with an adapter for USB to USB-C. I have a DJJ - SZ and have had no problems with it yet. Been mixing and playing with all settings for two days to see how it works. No crashes yet works like my other mac pro so far. Running 10.12.1 Sierra. I was expecting a lot of issues. Ill keep everyone posted......

Can you tell us which model you're using? Via your Apple icon in top left in About This Mac and then System Report;

Just the first 9 lines would be awesome (DONT POST YOUR SERIAL #) to compare how each build stacks up with the USB-C odyssey people are going on.
http://serato.com/user/id:1083037 12:19 AM - 7 December, 2016
15 in Late 2016, 2.9 intel core i7, 16 gb 2133 mhz LPDDR3, radeon pro 460 4096MB
Serato, Support
Dave. 4:54 AM - 7 December, 2016
Hey guys,

If you're having issues with connecting devices on Serato DJ with the 2016 Macbook Pro's with USB-C ports, please open a help request with the support team. We'd really like to hear from you to get a grasp for the scope of this issue and see what we can do to help! :))
DJ Gugge 4:58 AM - 7 December, 2016
Quote:
Hey guys,

If you're having issues with connecting devices on Serato DJ with the 2016 Macbook Pro's with USB-C ports, please open a help request with the support team. We'd really like to hear from you to get a grasp for the scope of this issue and see what we can do to help! :))

I have an open ticket already and provide support with the asked information.
Serato, Support
Dave. 5:09 AM - 7 December, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Hey guys,

I have an open ticket already and provide support with the asked information.

Awesome, thank you :)
longjawns 3:38 AM - 15 December, 2016
Quote:
Just testing the new MBPro 15" & 62 & 1.9.4. with USB C to USB B cable and USB C to micro USB 1.1 for my Dicers. Seems to run stable but as soon if I pull the USB plug of my Mixer/ MB it won't recognize the Mixer anymore when replugged. Even worse I have to force quit the MB after closing Serato Dj. After that it works flawles again. But will continue testing it a bit.

I'm having this EXACT same problem. I thought it was an isolated hardware problem with my computer. I even exchanged the computer for a different one. Come to find out the same thing is happening with the new one. This is a major problem. Obviously, we need the ability to unplug and replug the usb as we wish. Also, I also have been experiencing some crashes during sets and guess what? You can't just restart Serato because somehow all the USB ports have been disabled... and you can't regain functionality without restarting the computer. On top of that, the computer freezes while trying to restart!
Serato, Support
Dave. 3:50 AM - 15 December, 2016
@Two cut
@longjawns

Sorry to hear about these issues! Have you guys opened a help request to report these issues to Serato support? If not, could you please do so :)
longjawns 4:08 AM - 15 December, 2016
@dave w

i just opened a ticket... please advise thanks!
joachimj 11:33 PM - 29 December, 2016
I bought the new MBP 13' with Touchbar, i7, SSD 1To (3100ā‚¬), and OMG....
Many many bugs... Display glitches and flashes, sometimes SDJ crashes, usb dropouts, ...
Apple and Serato had no solution...
I was forced to return the computer to be refund because of a very large number of inexplicable problems !
I hope this issues will be fixed, because I'm waiting to buy a new Macbook Pro as soon as possible.
popnwave 12:16 AM - 30 December, 2016
Quote:
I bought the new MBP 13' with Touchbar, i7, SSD 1To (3100ā‚¬), and OMG....
Many many bugs... Display glitches and flashes, sometimes SDJ crashes, usb dropouts, ...
Apple and Serato had no solution...
I was forced to return the computer to be refund because of a very large number of inexplicable problems !
I hope this issues will be fixed, because I'm waiting to buy a new Macbook Pro as soon as possible.

Sadly most of the reviews are saying the battery life is all over the place as well. Hopefully things get more consistent and quick.
pdidy 11:57 AM - 30 December, 2016
Quote:
Quote:

The Fear of P. Didy šŸ˜

hey, somebody needs to play lab rat with the new macs so i appreciate their sacrifice :)
Joe Fresh 4:53 AM - 31 December, 2016
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Fear of P. Didy šŸ˜

hey, somebody needs to play lab rat with the new macs so i appreciate their sacrifice :)

I may be able to help in this regard very soon, will keep you guys posted. šŸ˜Š
citi 8:21 AM - 31 December, 2016
I have a 12 macbook retina and I didn't have any problems with usb c. I just put on the USB C to A adapter and it worked. I didn't have any issues with the Pioneer stuff. DDJ or S9. Rane however...
DJ Unique 2:44 AM - 1 January, 2017
I did purchase a souped-up MacBook Pro and tested it for about an hour with SDJ on an MP2015. I did not notice any glitches but will do a more thorough test later. I will update you guys as soon as I do.
Joe Fresh 7:54 AM - 5 January, 2017
Quote:

I've been having the same issue with the Pioneer DJM-S9.

The problem happens when I unplug the mixer from the computer while Serato DJ 1.9.5 is running. A "Failed to connect audio" error appears when unplugging. The mixer is not recognized when I reconnect it to the computer.

Other issues occur when unplugging the mixer while SDJ is running. The touch bar goes blank / crashes, and some other applications like Safari hang when attempting to open. Restarting or shutting down the computer via the Apple menu also hangs on a black screen, and I have to force shutdown by holding down the Touch ID button.

Everything works fine as long as I close SDJ before disconnecting the mixer. I can reconnect to the computer both before and after launching Serato DJ, and the mixer is recognized and the decks appear.

2016 MacBook Pro 15" w/ Touch Bar, 2.7 GHz i7, AMD Radeon Pro 455 2GB
Joe Fresh 3:47 AM - 6 January, 2017
I just opened up a help request for the issues on the 2016 MBP, hope I can help get Serato DJ working and stable on this beautiful machine as soon as possible!
pdidy 8:22 AM - 6 January, 2017
Quote:
I just opened up a help request for the issues on the 2016 MBP, hope I can help get Serato DJ working and stable on this beautiful machine as soon as possible!

If you lack time, patients and other backup options early adoption of ANY new gear is a really bad idea.

Will Serato get it sorted out ? Sure but be prepared to wait a long time.

If a long wait is not an option, it may be a good idea to start planning the return of the new laptop asap and replace it with an older model verified to work well.
Joe Fresh 8:28 AM - 6 January, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

If you lack time, patients and other backup options early adoption of ANY new gear is a really bad idea.

If a long wait is not an option, it may be a good idea to start planning the return of the new laptop asap and replace it with an older model verified to work well.

Not to worry pdidy, I still have my 2012 MBP for playing gigs.
For now the 2016 MBP is for other work I do like music production and video editing, and when it's fully supported for SDJ then I'll take it out to the clubs.
pdidy 8:56 AM - 6 January, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Not to worry pdidy, I still have my 2012 MBP for playing gigs.
For now the 2016 MBP is for other work I do like music production and video editing, and when it's fully supported for SDJ then I'll take it out to the clubs.

+1

Cool so keep us updated on your experience good or bad.
DJ Unique 2:08 AM - 10 January, 2017
I did a 3 hour test at home on a brand new maxed out 2016 MacBook Pro and did not experience any problems. I was running Serato DJ + Mix Emergency using a Firewire HD connected to a Thunderbolt 2 dock. The thunderbolt 3 to 2 adapter worked for me.

I will continue testing before i use this live at an event. I am currently using a maxed out 2013 MacBook Pro and no problems there either.
Serato, Support
Luke B 8:55 PM - 10 January, 2017
Hey guys,

Thanks for your input and feedback.

We've published a little article around the Touchbar variants of the 2016 Macbook Pro;

support.serato.com

As the article suggests, the only work-around for the hot-plug issue is using a USB hub (and reconnecting the device at the hub itself instead of the USB-C port on the Macbook Pro).

Hope this helps.
Joe Fresh 9:07 PM - 10 January, 2017
Thank you very much for the update Luke!

That's reassuring to hear that the hot-plug issue doesn't occur when using a hub, which is what I was planning on using at gigs once I get my Hyperdrive hub.
Twocut 4:52 PM - 22 January, 2017
I've got a funky crashlog - anyone able to explain the deeper meaning to me,
and eventually able to suggest a solution? (MBP, SDJ&Rane62 decided first to create USB dropouts and then somehow froze during a gig... Had to force restart it).

Process: Serato DJ [590]
Path: /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/MacOS/Serato DJ
Identifier: com.serato.seratodj
Version: 1.9.5 (1.9.5.1695)
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: ??? [1]
Responsible: Serato DJ [590]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2017-01-11 19:27:52.426 +0100
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.12.1 (16B2659)
Report Version: 12
Anonymous UUID: D88C7FC2-0B75-1A1C-6908-78C006ADC8E0

Sleep/Wake UUID: 4654DD61-DE15-49DB-8D45-7D7BB77E759F

Time Awake Since Boot: 5700 seconds
Time Since Wake: 4500 seconds

System Integrity Protection: disabled

Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11
Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb
Terminating Process: exc handler [0]

VM Regions Near 0:
-->
__TEXT 0000000000098000-0000000003b2f000 [ 58.6M] r-x/rwx SM=COW /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/MacOS/Serato DJ

Application Specific Information:
objc_msgSend() selector name: actionForLayer:forKey:

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0 libobjc.A.dylib 0x9ee3c017 objc_msgSend + 23
1 com.apple.QuartzCore 0x98e7e836 CA::Layer::mark_visible(CA::Transaction*, bool) + 340
2 com.apple.QuartzCore 0x98e7e9e7 CA::Layer::set_visible(unsigned int) + 305
3 com.apple.QuartzCore 0x98e71ef8 CA::Context::invalidate() + 76
4 com.apple.QuartzCore 0x98efec99 -[CAContextImpl invalidate] + 20
5 com.apple.framework.DFRFoundation 0x9bd0af28 -[DFRElement dealloc] + 39
6 libobjc.A.dylib 0x9ee40ae9 objc_object::sidetable_release(bool) + 291
7 libobjc.A.dylib 0x9ee3e359 -[NSObject release] + 19
8 libobjc.A.dylib 0x9ee3cd87 objc_release + 29
9 com.apple.AppKit 0x92f1b6db __destroy_helper_block_.236 + 40
10 libsystem_blocks.dylib 0x9f6ccb44 _Block_release + 106
11 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9464ffe4 __CFRunLoopDoBlocks + 356
12 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9464f6b2 __CFRunLoopRun + 1090
13 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9464f00a CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 506
14 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9464edfb CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
15 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x93d525a6 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 268
16 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x93d52267 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 195
17 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x93d5218b _BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInModeWithFilter + 83
18 com.apple.AppKit 0x92579bb3 _DPSNextEvent + 1193
19 com.apple.AppKit 0x92cda663 -[NSApplication(NSEvent) _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 1725
20 com.apple.AppKit 0x92cd9f9e -[NSApplication(NSEvent) nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 132
21 com.apple.AppKit 0x9256e874 -[NSApplication run] + 943
22 com.serato.seratodj 0x00460186 0x98000 + 3965318
23 com.serato.seratodj 0x0045f7bf 0x98000 + 3962815
24 com.serato.seratodj 0x000a4fd5 0x98000 + 53205

Thread 1:: QQmlThread
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9f7c764e __select + 10
1 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x046c6e32 qt_safe_select(int, fd_set*, fd_set*, fd_set*, timespec const*) + 562
2 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x046c888f QEventDispatcherUNIX::select(int, fd_set*, fd_set*, fd_set*, timespec*) + 47
3 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x046c7e01 QEventDispatcherUNIXPrivate::doSelect(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>, timespec*) + 1025
4 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x046c8fed QEventDispatcherUNIX::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 269
5 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x046733d3 QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 435
6 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x044c8bbc QThread::exec() + 108
7 org.qt-project.QtQml 0x0547b4bc QQmlThreadPrivate::run() + 60
8 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x044cc70c QThreadPrivate::start(void*) + 364
9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a810b _pthread_body + 184
10 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a8053 _pthread_start + 243
11 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a792e thread_start + 34

Thread 2:: FileInfoThread
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9f7c7312 __psynch_cvwait + 10
1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a8f74 _pthread_cond_wait + 647
2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8aaaa4 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 51
3 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x044cde5c QWaitConditionPrivate::wait(unsigned long) + 76
4 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x044cdd15 QWaitCondition::wait(QMutex*, unsigned long) + 165
5 libqmlfolderlistmodelplugin.dylib 0x11d9e925 FileInfoThread::run() + 101
6 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x044cc70c QThreadPrivate::start(void*) + 364
7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a810b _pthread_body + 184
8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a8053 _pthread_start + 243
9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a792e thread_start + 34

Thread 3:: FileInfoThread
3 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x044cde5c QWaitConditionPrivate::wait(unsigned long) + 76
4 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x044cdd15 QWaitCondition::wait(QMutex*, unsigned long) + 165
5 libqmlfolderlistmodelplugin.dylib 0x11d9e925 FileInfoThread::run() + 101
6 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x044cc70c QThreadPrivate::start(void*) + 364

Thread 4:: Qt bearer thread
1 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x046c6e32 qt_safe_select(int, fd_set*, fd_set*, fd_set*, timespec const*) + 562
2 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x046c888f QEventDispatcherUNIX::select(int, fd_set*, fd_set*, fd_set*, timespec*) + 47
3 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x046c7e01 QEventDispatcherUNIXPrivate::doSelect(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>, timespec*) + 1025
4 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x046c8fed QEventDispatcherUNIX::processEvents(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 269
5 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x046733d3 QEventLoop::exec(QFlags<QEventLoop::ProcessEventsFlag>) + 435
7 org.qt-project.QtCore 0x044cc70c QThreadPrivate::start(void*) + 364
8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a810b _pthread_body + 184
9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a8053 _pthread_start + 243
10 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a792e thread_start + 34

Thread 5:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9f7c76f6 __semwait_signal + 10
1 libsystem_c.dylib 0x9f7463d7 nanosleep$UNIX2003 + 192
2 libsystem_c.dylib 0x9f74622d sleep$UNIX2003 + 42
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x00d3e400 0x98000 + 13263872
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00cd4b63 0x98000 + 12831587
5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a810b _pthread_body + 184
6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a8053 _pthread_start + 243
7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a792e thread_start + 34

Thread 6:: HTTPControllerShutdownHelper

Thread 7:
2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8acd2d pthread_cond_timedwait$UNIX2003 + 52
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b7f377 0x98000 + 11432823
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00af2453 0x98000 + 10855507
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b7ee9c 0x98000 + 11431580
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b7f0e2 0x98000 + 11432162
7 com.serato.seratodj 0x00caf0d6 0x98000 + 12677334

Thread 8:: HTTPControllerThread
7 com.serato.seratodj 0x00aec353 0x98000 + 10830675

Thread 9:
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x0044e4a5 0x98000 + 3892389
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x0012a56d 0x98000 + 599405
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b014a1 0x98000 + 10917025
6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a810b _pthread_body + 184
7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a8053 _pthread_start + 243
8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a792e thread_start + 34

Thread 10:
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x0019ab2c 0x98000 + 1059628
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a9d2b9 0x98000 + 10506937
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a9e9f8 0x98000 + 10512888
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x00caf0d6 0x98000 + 12677334

Thread 11:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x000a774c 0x98000 + 63308

Thread 12:
1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a8fc0 _pthread_cond_wait + 723
2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8aa11f pthread_cond_timedwait_relative_np + 27
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x0044e497 0x98000 + 3892375
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00275ba1 0x98000 + 1956769

Thread 13:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x000fe75b 0x98000 + 419675

Thread 14:

Thread 15:

Thread 16:

Thread 17:

Thread 18:

Thread 19:

Thread 20:

Thread 21:

Thread 22:

Thread 23:

Thread 24:

Thread 25:
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b7fb2d 0x98000 + 11434797
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b7fbe8 0x98000 + 11434984
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b7fcc6 0x98000 + 11435206

Thread 26:

Thread 27:

Thread 28:

Thread 29:
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00cafc8b 0x98000 + 12680331
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x001585ee 0x98000 + 787950
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x000f25cd 0x98000 + 370125
7 com.serato.seratodj 0x000fb566 0x98000 + 406886
8 com.serato.seratodj 0x00caf0d6 0x98000 + 12677334

Thread 30:
2 libc++.1.dylib 0x9e57f26e std::__1::this_thread::sleep_for(std::__1::chrono::duration<long long, std::__1::ratio<1ll, 1000000000ll> > const&) + 106
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x0026b046 0x98000 + 1912902
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x0026ada0 0x98000 + 1912224

Thread 31:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00212902 0x98000 + 1550594
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x0020c6f8 0x98000 + 1525496
7 com.serato.seratodj 0x002133ec 0x98000 + 1553388

Thread 32:
2 libc++.1.dylib 0x9e57f26e std::__1::this_thread::sleep_for(std::__1::chrono::duration<long long, std::__1::ratio<1ll, 1000000000ll> > const&) + 106
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b6dd37 0x98000 + 11361591
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b6e2e7 0x98000 + 11363047

Thread 33:

Thread 34:: HTTPControllerShutdownHelper

Thread 35:

Thread 36:: HTTPControllerThread

Thread 37:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00401c4f 0x98000 + 3578959
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x00400fd6 0x98000 + 3575766
7 com.serato.seratodj 0x0040206c 0x98000 + 3580012

Thread 38:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9f7c8792 kevent + 10
1 com.serato.seratodj 0x00bbcf76 asio::detail::kqueue_reactor::run(bool, asio::detail::op_queue<asio::detail::scheduler_operation>&) + 246
2 com.serato.seratodj 0x00bbcacb asio::detail::scheduler::do_run_one(asio::detail::scoped_lock<asio::detail::posix_mutex>&, asio::detail::scheduler_thread_info&, std::__1::error_code const&) + 299
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x00bbc7fe asio::detail::scheduler::run(std::__1::error_code&) + 158
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00bbc6d3 asio::io_context::run() + 51
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00bc5e68 0x98000 + 11722344

Thread 39:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9f7c8792 kevent + 10
1 com.serato.seratodj 0x00bbcf76 asio::detail::kqueue_reactor::run(bool, asio::detail::op_queue<asio::detail::scheduler_operation>&) + 246
2 com.serato.seratodj 0x00bbcacb asio::detail::scheduler::do_run_one(asio::detail::scoped_lock<asio::detail::posix_mutex>&, asio::detail::scheduler_thread_info&, std::__1::error_code const&) + 299
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x00bbc7fe asio::detail::scheduler::run(std::__1::error_code&) + 158
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00bbc6d3 asio::io_context::run() + 51
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00bc6cd8 0x98000 + 11726040

Thread 40:
1 libusbmuxd.dylib 0x03edfb80 check_fd(int, fd_mode, unsigned int) + 736
2 libusbmuxd.dylib 0x03edfd19 recv_buf_timeout(int, void*, unsigned long, int, unsigned int) + 41
3 libusbmuxd.dylib 0x03ee02f7 receive_packet(int, usbmuxd_header*, void**, int) + 87
4 libusbmuxd.dylib 0x03ee09c2 usbmuxd_get_device_list + 210
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a67427 0x98000 + 10286119
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a6721b 0x98000 + 10285595
7 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a6771e 0x98000 + 10286878

Thread 41:
1 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a684ad 0x98000 + 10290349
2 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a68831 0x98000 + 10291249
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a6893c 0x98000 + 10291516
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00caf0d6 0x98000 + 12677334

Thread 42:
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a45462 0x98000 + 10146914
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00a461ca 0x98000 + 10150346
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x00caf0d6 0x98000 + 12677334

Thread 43:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x001585ee 0x98000 + 787950
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x00157c52 0x98000 + 785490
7 com.serato.seratodj 0x00158f00 0x98000 + 790272

Thread 44:
3 libc++.1.dylib 0x9e53d9ab std::__1::condition_variable::__do_timed_wait(std::__1::unique_lock<std::__1::mutex>&, std::__1::chrono::time_point<std::__1::chrono::system_clock, std::__1::chrono::duration<long long, std::__1::ratio<1ll, 1000000000ll> > >) + 181
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b8a23a 0x98000 + 11477562
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b89900 0x98000 + 11475200
6 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b8a6e3 0x98000 + 11478755

Thread 45:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9f7bf91e mach_msg_trap + 10
1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9f7bee93 mach_msg + 51
2 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x0a0d16b5 XServerMachPort::ReceiveMessage(int&, void*, int&) + 71
3 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x0a0e7a02 MIDIProcess::RunMIDIInThread() + 98
4 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x0a0ef7fe MIDIProcess::MIDIInPortThread::Run() + 24
5 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x0a0f513d XThread::RunHelper(void*) + 17
6 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x0a0f83e2 CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*) + 96

Thread 46:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x0016fa55 0x98000 + 883285

Thread 47:: com.apple.NSEventThread
2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x94650466 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 214
3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9464f898 __CFRunLoopRun + 1576
4 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9464f00a CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 506
5 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9464edfb CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
6 com.apple.AppKit 0x926ba86a _NSEventThread + 235

Thread 48:: Qt HTTP thread

Thread 49:: HTTPControllerShutdownHelper

Thread 50:

Thread 51:: HTTPControllerThread

Thread 52:
3 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b5efaf 0x98000 + 11300783
4 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b5df4a 0x98000 + 11296586
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x00b5f3d1 0x98000 + 11301841

Thread 53:

Thread 54:: Qt HTTP thread

Thread 55:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x001818c5 0x98000 + 956613

Thread 56:
3 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x0a0f7c0b CAGuard::Wait() + 67
4 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x0a0f559e Task::Run() + 376
5 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x0a0f513d XThread::RunHelper(void*) + 17
6 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x0a0f83e2 CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*) + 96

Thread 57:: Qt HTTP thread

Thread 58:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x001a9c9a 0x98000 + 1121434

Thread 59:
3 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 0x955a1d93 TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 142
4 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 0x955a198d TSWaitOnSemaphoreCommon + 466
5 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 0x955a1b3e TSWaitOnSemaphoreRelative + 24
6 com.apple.QuickTimeComponents.component 0x9d8f8910 0x9d668000 + 2689296

Thread 60:

Thread 61:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x000af1ac 0x98000 + 94636

Thread 62:
5 com.serato.seratodj 0x000af1ac 0x98000 + 94636

Thread 63:

Thread 64:
0 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a78e8 start_wqthread + 0

Thread 65:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9f7c7cbe __workq_kernreturn + 10
1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a7c79 _pthread_wqthread + 841
2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x9f8a790a start_wqthread + 34

Thread 66:: com.apple.audio.IOThread.client
2 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x94273f9d HALB_MachPort::SendMessageWithReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned long, unsigned long, mach_msg_header_t*, bool, unsigned int) + 123
3 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9424d4cb HALB_MachPort::SendSimpleMessageWithSimpleReply(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, int&, bool, unsigned int) + 49
4 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x94249e38 HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOWorkLoop() + 1714
5 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x94249514 HALC_ProxyIOContext::IOThreadEntry(void*) + 236
6 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x9427b643 ___ZN19HALC_ProxyIOContextC2Emj_block_invoke + 20
7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 0x942493df HALB_IOThread::Entry(void*) + 71

Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
eax: 0xba839c60 ebx: 0x98e83b8e ecx: 0x9319f824 edx: 0xc0000000
edi: 0x00000000 esi: 0x112fcf68 ebp: 0xbff67688 esp: 0xbff67654
ss: 0x00000023 efl: 0x00210286 eip: 0x9ee3c017 cs: 0x0000001b
ds: 0x00000023 es: 0x00000023 fs: 0x00000000 gs: 0x0000000f
cr2: 0x00000000

Logical CPU: 6
Error Code: 0x00000004
Trap Number: 14

Binary Images:
0x98000 - 0x3b2eff3 +com.serato.seratodj (1.9.5 - 1.9.5.1695) <956B985D-9502-35A6-8899-46F49FAB07DB> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/MacOS/Serato DJ
0x3ede000 - 0x3ee4fff +libusbmuxd.dylib (0) <FC973ACC-EE43-3714-AD60-16F3FCEB6EC1> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/libusbmuxd.dylib
0x3eec000 - 0x3ef5ffb +org.qt-project.QtMacExtras (5.5 - 5.5.1) <74D94D3E-644E-3182-8B8A-DEAF16F78F1F> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtMacExtras.framework/Versions/5/QtMacExtras
0x3f02000 - 0x3f14fff +org.qt-project.QtMultimediaWidgets (5.5 - 5.5.1) <8DA26EBD-7025-37B0-B191-23524C628071> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtMultimediaWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtMultimediaWidgets
0x3f31000 - 0x3f69ffb +org.qt-project.QtOpenGL (5.5 - 5.5.1) <66B0BB10-2346-3E32-BECF-113FDC24AA71> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtOpenGL.framework/Versions/5/QtOpenGL
0x3fac000 - 0x3fc0ff3 +org.qt-project.QtWebChannel (5.5 - 5.5.1) <BADA728F-8B55-3DC8-A3D8-7569F2EDDA46> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWebChannel.framework/Versions/5/QtWebChannel
0x3fd7000 - 0x4010cd7 dyld (421.2) <D0C38C16-43ED-3798-A33F-6EAC8188C7AA> /usr/lib/dyld
0x404f000 - 0x42c5fe7 +libpulse.dylib (0) <6375FD2D-67BD-3055-8A1B-D9407DB1681D> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/libpulse.dylib
0x4492000 - 0x4987ff3 +org.qt-project.QtCore (5.5 - 5.5.1) <460C3775-C60B-332C-AB54-0C0DE6A0111C> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore
0x4b74000 - 0x4fe1ffb +org.qt-project.QtGui (5.5 - 5.5.1) <9928B550-5170-3704-8E47-300AA41302C1> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/5/QtGui
0x5242000 - 0x5539fff +org.qt-project.QtQml (5.5 - 5.5.1) <15B19E32-28FE-3312-AF4A-6CF350B2F640> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtQml.framework/Versions/5/QtQml
0x5786000 - 0x5a2efff +org.qt-project.QtQuick (5.5 - 5.5.1) <D5AE20E6-6E65-3C71-8137-72442F0BB09E> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtQuick.framework/Versions/5/QtQuick
0x5cc1000 - 0x6176fff +org.qt-project.QtWidgets (5.5 - 5.5.1) <1712FE55-8E99-3D99-92E5-4A720766BCBB> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWidgets
0x6497000 - 0x6515ff3 +org.qt-project.QtMultimedia (5.5 - 5.5.1) <C1DCD39A-8104-3B8E-8F1D-9CB5A82B6B57> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtMultimedia.framework/Versions/5/QtMultimedia
0x65ca000 - 0x66ccfff +org.qt-project.QtNetwork (5.5 - 5.5.1) <0D3F6232-64D0-37B6-8F1D-B76F7E14C49B> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtNetwork.framework/Versions/5/QtNetwork
0x679b000 - 0x67d0ff3 +org.qt-project.QtPositioning (5.5 - 5.5.1) <95A3474D-2181-3C35-9C7C-C28DD549E40D> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtPositioning.framework/Versions/5/QtPositioning
0x67fc000 - 0x699bfff +org.qt-project.QtScript (5.5 - 5.5.1) <75CA7809-E2A1-3E59-AFE2-AC316C25BB18> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtScript.framework/Versions/5/QtScript
0x6ab5000 - 0x6af0ffb +org.qt-project.QtSvg (5.5 - 5.5.1) <334A6E62-3671-339B-ADE7-5EBE1AD87324> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtSvg.framework/Versions/5/QtSvg
0x6b23000 - 0x8316ffb +org.qt-project.QtWebKit (5.5 - 5.5.1) <433507B7-F31C-3A8D-991C-7F56E5FF2B07> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWebKit.framework/Versions/5/QtWebKit
0x9969000 - 0x9990ff3 +org.qt-project.QtWebKitWidgets (5.5 - 5.5.1) <80C397F1-9FC5-3761-BD05-DF053F72D8C4> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWebKitWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWebKitWidgets
0x99d3000 - 0x9a02ff3 +org.qt-project.QtXml (5.5 - 5.5.1) <B8A9986E-848E-3E78-A2DA-D4475F45BF83> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtXml.framework/Versions/5/QtXml
0x9a2f000 - 0x9e41ffb +org.qt-project.QtXmlPatterns (5.5 - 5.5.1) <5808B432-0538-3E42-B0DE-F0747B96229F> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtXmlPatterns.framework/Versions/5/QtXmlPatterns
0xa0c4000 - 0xa102ff3 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI (1.10 - 88) <C9F3B10D-B163-3B2F-AE16-B8574D022289> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMIDI.framework/Versions/A/CoreMIDI
0xa128000 - 0xa217ff4 +libiconv.2.dylib (8.1) <4AD25925-E6EA-3DDE-84AA-B1F94F06C935> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/libiconv.2.dylib
0xa225000 - 0xa23fff7 +org.qt-project.QtSensors (5.5 - 5.5.1) <1275291C-289F-3B45-B367-E255D4D08ECE> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtSensors.framework/Versions/5/QtSensors
0xa276000 - 0xa29cff3 +org.qt-project.QtSql (5.5 - 5.5.1) <AAF36B31-96A2-3AD8-A470-F14B4FDC1FE7> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtSql.framework/Versions/5/QtSql
0xa2c5000 - 0xa2f5ff7 +org.qt-project.QtPrintSupport (5.5 - 5.5.1) <22540A8B-8245-3C87-B96B-0D14EFC2EEE0> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtPrintSupport.framework/Versions/5/QtPrintSupport
0xa331000 - 0xa347ffb libexpat.1.dylib (15) <CC4EDB5C-3A93-398D-A69B-398013357450> /usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib
0xbe18000 - 0xbe22fff +libqdds.dylib (0) <AA867172-89C4-3AF6-8E6E-1775EA52C3CF> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqdds.dylib
0xbe2b000 - 0xbe31ff3 +libqgif.dylib (0) <B46730A7-51D5-3544-951E-8BA1698FC902> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqgif.dylib
0xbe3a000 - 0xbe3effb +libqwbmp.dylib (0) <3181C52A-F0CB-3221-93D4-9FDB11CD4EA2> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqwbmp.dylib
0xd017000 - 0xd01bfff com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn (278.23 - 278.23) <724CDAAC-2FD7-378A-893F-DF94141A81D5> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn
0xd02b000 - 0xd08aff7 +org.qt-project.QtDBus (5.5 - 5.5.1) <8A602635-1436-327C-A8AA-C8FB23B98179> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtDBus.framework/Versions/5/QtDBus
0xd117000 - 0xd123fff com.apple.iokit.IOHIDLib (2.0.0 - 2.0.0) <C4BCB6A4-17EC-377B-974B-A8CC55328D90> /System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDLib
0x1035d000 - 0x10407fff +libqcocoa.dylib (0) <B9B1620A-29BC-375B-A2A6-C8512DB7B557> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/platforms/libqcocoa.dylib
0x110c8000 - 0x110d0fff com.apple.iokit.IOUSBLib (900.4.1 - 900.4.1) <BD7565CA-746A-390E-B864-D827B560E212> /System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOUSBLib.bundle/Contents/MacOS/IOUSBLib
0x11be2000 - 0x11be5ff3 +libqtquick2plugin.dylib (0) <A39FA583-555A-352F-983F-47227ED1A209> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtQuick.2/libqtquick2plugin.dylib
0x11beb000 - 0x11beeff7 +libwindowplugin.dylib (0) <87D81F0D-D1D8-37FE-A55E-934A2D176673> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtQuick/Window.2/libwindowplugin.dylib
0x11bf4000 - 0x11c25fff +libdialogplugin.dylib (0) <91F01204-59DF-3B56-9C05-F511778D971D> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtQuick/Dialogs/libdialogplugin.dylib
0x11c4d000 - 0x11c5bfff +libqquicklayoutsplugin.dylib (0) <57CE23E3-5A9B-3993-A631-C179837B7290> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtQuick/Layouts/libqquicklayoutsplugin.dylib
0x11c74000 - 0x11d2cff3 +libqtquickcontrolsplugin.dylib (0) <F2A1FA3B-50D5-3D62-8B38-578D8DA8E202> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtQuick/Controls/libqtquickcontrolsplugin.dylib
0x11d80000 - 0x11d88fff +libdialogsprivateplugin.dylib (0) <0E392131-78F1-31F3-B975-35B19C5E4D8E> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/QtQuick/Dialogs/Private/libdialogsprivateplugin.dylib
0x11d97000 - 0x11da0ffb +libqmlfolderlistmodelplugin.dylib (0) <799B4474-65F5-31FC-B175-BFB885FB076A> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/Qt/labs/folderlistmodel/libqmlfolderlistmodelplugin.dylib
0x11db0000 - 0x11db4ff7 +libqmlsettingsplugin.dylib (0) <9F4627F5-1350-3906-9FD2-1A686F17E8AA> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/qml/Qt/labs/settings/libqmlsettingsplugin.dylib
0x12090000 - 0x1211ffff com.apple.CloudDocs (1.0 - 483.3) <C35625BA-3318-3C52-B762-D91E8B486FC8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CloudDocs.framework/CloudDocs
0x17ff9000 - 0x1800bfff libTraditionalChineseConverter.dylib (69) <FAAC11B4-3C6A-3CED-BB52-039C868C2E5D> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libTraditionalChineseConverter.dylib
0x4c182000 - 0x4c191fff libSimplifiedChineseConverter.dylib (69) <FA9045CE-B06D-3DB3-A199-C750EBA75BF1> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libSimplifiedChineseConverter.dylib
0x6e148000 - 0x6e150ff7 +libqsvgicon.dylib (0) <AA4EBD48-4DE3-31A6-B71F-BB15E5A60A27> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/iconengines/libqsvgicon.dylib
0x6e189000 - 0x6e191ffb +libqicns.dylib (0) <690B92A7-3EE5-3717-9FAE-5A057F54500B> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqicns.dylib
0x6e19b000 - 0x6e1a0ff3 +libqico.dylib (0) <4677AFB9-46BD-325F-80C9-A84879414DF9> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqico.dylib
0x6e1c3000 - 0x6e251ffb +libqjp2.dylib (0) <06B24A04-1BB4-3F57-935C-37E2D764394A> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqjp2.dylib
0x6e281000 - 0x6e2bdff3 +libqjpeg.dylib (0) <3E248AAB-3980-32FE-BC53-C783B7E8D079> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqjpeg.dylib
0x6e2d4000 - 0x6e31dffb +libqmng.dylib (0) <165C3A6E-24D3-306F-A767-A600A218D52E> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqmng.dylib
0x6e341000 - 0x6e345ffb +libqsvg.dylib (0) <121B2AF4-C5A0-3AF9-8145-FC2F8B17A2C1> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqsvg.dylib
0x6e34e000 - 0x6e352ff3 +libqtga.dylib (0) <066E35E6-D127-3F7B-A219-9276E65FDC34> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqtga.dylib
0x6e35b000 - 0x6e3bdfff +libqtiff.dylib (0) <C220CDEB-FBE1-3A79-AC10-445A8649FB7D> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqtiff.dylib
0x6e3d8000 - 0x6e437fff +libqwebp.dylib (0) <4EAE6ED1-EC6C-3056-BFFA-EF2C2FBC833A> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Plugins/imageformats/libqwebp.dylib
0x7039f000 - 0x70e2dff7 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelSKLGraphicsGLDriver (10.20.27 - 10.2.0) <0FF34816-C44D-3469-8316-E926A75F2D59> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelSKLGraphicsGLDriver
0x71121000 - 0x711e8ff3 com.apple.AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver (1.46.22 - 1.4.6) <FE4D3AEB-A820-36CF-AB80-8E4BD7F1933C> /System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver
0x711fe000 - 0x71736fff ATIRadeonX4000SCLib.dylib (1.46.22) <EC0F136B-68D0-3A49-BA3A-1466A6CD71FF> /System/Library/Extensions/AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ATIRadeonX4000SCLib.dylib
0x90028000 - 0x9037bffb com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (7.00 - 874) <5AD4DA3D-013E-3629-99B2-DB2267C6C571> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
0x91501000 - 0x91507fff com.apple.agl (3.3.1 - AGL-3.3.1) <9D7A9F1B-B20C-38FE-93F8-2589664A670B> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL
0x91756000 - 0x91756fff com.apple.Accelerate (1.11 - Accelerate 1.11) <DA12A954-CB02-3E28-A3B4-92C113B6878F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
0x91757000 - 0x9176eff3 libCGInterfaces.dylib (331.5) <3A559DCD-E3D9-3354-9911-7451191C2C46> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib
0x9176f000 - 0x91dd5fe7 com.apple.vImage (8.1 - ???) <B9E84439-6A22-3D04-B7E4-BEC4C60DBE93> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x91dd6000 - 0x91f22ff7 libBLAS.dylib (1185) <5427A4D8-E7B6-318E-A4AA-6360A897E4F4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x91f23000 - 0x91f35ffb libBNNS.dylib (14) <074FE791-33E4-30FC-A9CA-2E635AA20222> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib
0x91f36000 - 0x922d1fff libLAPACK.dylib (1185) <6BC652A3-0B24-327C-B535-AAC398EAB45E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x922d2000 - 0x922e8ff7 libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1185) <830ECD62-F6AF-3459-9477-C4FD7886A7D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
0x922e9000 - 0x92303ff7 libSparseBLAS.dylib (1185) <986FB661-8202-335F-A063-EA3211AF2846> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib
0x92304000 - 0x92451feb libvDSP.dylib (600) <DE73844F-1602-3AA6-BC98-C3EE85001056> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
0x92452000 - 0x92533fef libvMisc.dylib (600) <5A6450C5-F8B5-3D5C-B542-966BC86E0435> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x92534000 - 0x92534fff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.11 - vecLib 3.11) <4A23E654-6435-3BDF-8AD9-914A9B828A80> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x92535000 - 0x93288ffb com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1504.60) <1C957295-C28F-3DC1-95A3-BB1CE93EB9DF> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x93289000 - 0x93289fff com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <C863337B-2DC7-3E48-BD59-26A6A2A1B02A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x9328a000 - 0x932f8fff com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (377 - 422.1) <9D84AF96-0949-3AA9-8D0F-0CDD97773164> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
0x93391000 - 0x934befff libFontParser.dylib (194.2) <C97E51F3-7E3D-3FF4-9408-60DD3C1DE938> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
0x934bf000 - 0x9350affb libFontRegistry.dylib (196.2) <3FD33D00-C820-37C8-BB5A-DD8412329BF1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
0x9350b000 - 0x9353dffb libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (194.2) <28B79BB6-491D-35F1-BAF8-1F61BA47B7EF> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
0x935a9000 - 0x93659ff7 com.apple.ColorSync (4.12.0 - 502) <4F99AAFA-ADFC-3342-9624-334AF30EEBFF> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x9365a000 - 0x936b0ff7 com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 590) <F51CAB47-CE06-37C7-8B72-BB40D68CDFFC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x936b1000 - 0x936c0ff7 com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <A2720D67-E73F-385F-951F-808B2094B7B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x936c1000 - 0x93719ffb com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (12 - 491) <3E1C2274-5845-30D7-A32E-19EB414C9347> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x9371a000 - 0x937b4ff3 com.apple.QD (3.12 - 310) <99379D99-FEE4-3955-94EC-9F2A6A4C9CAC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x937b5000 - 0x937c1ff3 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (6.0.15 - 6.0.15) <C2D03A22-8519-3D95-9A1C-70827C9DC3A8> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x937c2000 - 0x939b0ffb com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.14 - 1.14) <B0F2E518-0133-3125-B587-E682BC95EE5E> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x939b1000 - 0x939b1fff com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.14 - 1.14) <7EE27DF5-9B6D-37DD-A148-98F035E331A6> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x939b2000 - 0x93d18ffb com.apple.CFNetwork (807.1.3 - 807.1.3) <3261744F-889F-3393-8D32-71E463C6445C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x93d19000 - 0x93d19fff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <4DDF6D6F-B026-3E50-A30A-BD6F7BD3B8D4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x93d1a000 - 0x93d23ff3 com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.2 - 4.2) <B4F5312B-596A-3AB5-8D03-7D7036FB88B1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
0x93d24000 - 0x93d28ff3 com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 98) <3CCCCE9C-1CB2-35F0-8292-7A7F1EDC3D4C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
0x93d29000 - 0x940c6fff com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 856.6) <A7EE9D6C-1C32-3DBE-8C94-320A6FCDAD0D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x940c7000 - 0x9411aff3 com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <DE4CE8A1-65EE-3B98-82A5-61D71029A88C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x9411b000 - 0x9411efff com.apple.help (1.3.5 - 49) <C505119F-562E-3CEF-BBF8-BBC59B91BE25> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
0x9411f000 - 0x94124ffb com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <79C2CE5F-B888-36F2-A9CB-FC80AA9A7AE1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x94125000 - 0x941c4fff com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 219) <3F883447-0C91-3D72-A3F8-70A6A2E1EC72> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x941c5000 - 0x94200fff com.apple.NavigationServices (3.8 - 225) <13E5F701-204C-3DEF-8BE6-CEB612116181> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x94201000 - 0x9421dffb com.apple.openscripting (1.7 - 172) <524EBB38-902E-30CA-B772-8A3F866CC397> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x9421e000 - 0x94223ff3 com.apple.print.framework.Print (12 - 267) <B1886801-014B-395A-A34A-67D3359EF1E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x94224000 - 0x94226fff com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006) <9A01B323-C262-37C7-A577-AEB7ED9A5EB1> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
0x94227000 - 0x9422dff3 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (6.0.1 - 6.0.1) <7C4EE904-9CD5-3B10-B5AE-9734FBF9F1F6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x9422e000 - 0x9422efff com.apple.Cocoa (6.11 - 22) <65D7E4E6-447F-3894-ABA0-EE95CAE4B035> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x9422f000 - 0x942c8ff7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <262E926D-ED26-3057-8B9E-501FDCBC2F13> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x942c9000 - 0x942dbff3 com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1) <BE14064D-95DD-32E3-BAAA-E3B8DF23CE10> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
0x942dc000 - 0x945c2fff com.apple.CoreData (120 - 752.2) <A7FF596C-FB78-344D-A3F4-87D9CA966117> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x945ca000 - 0x94a6afff com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 1348.15) <4687B2E6-F656-3B74-9944-057D89373996> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x94a6b000 - 0x9510cff7 com.apple.CoreGraphics (2.0 - 1070.8) <83CBDA4B-63B4-3FF9-B1A0-A4FA587FA6C0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x9510d000 - 0x95340ff3 com.apple.CoreImage (12.0.0 - 451) <DA419056-66E1-3786-8C19-1E6E3F5C0780> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
0x953a5000 - 0x95451fff com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 1903.11) <854B3A78-2D76-3476-82A0-9D0825897089> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
0x954a2000 - 0x954a2fff com.apple.CoreServices (775.8.2 - 775.8.2) <2810D2CA-58EA-3F1A-80BA-A5C3C6B06EC3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x954a3000 - 0x954f4fff com.apple.AE (712 - 712) <45070179-1FEC-3043-9549-12F960ECD2F0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x954f5000 - 0x957d6ffb com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1159 - 1159) <971A2673-768A-3281-83A2-83B3C2D600E1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x957d7000 - 0x9580affb com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 274) <4393260A-D5BD-3A92-9CB5-3DFEFCA33EF5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x9580b000 - 0x95812fff com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1230 - 1230) <D905C3AD-E7D7-33E3-8B5A-BBEC78121113> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
0x95813000 - 0x95935ffb com.apple.LaunchServices (775.8.2 - 775.8.2) <118144CF-CDC3-3805-AC42-14BDDFE21BC7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x95936000 - 0x959e4fff com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 1075.17) <77D1A99E-85A2-35C8-A6CC-E184AE949C3B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x959e5000 - 0x95a45ff3 com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (775.8.2 - 775.8.2) <C5D60ED1-09C3-31C2-893B-FBAE8F89458E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x95a46000 - 0x95ab7fff com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <FAB92950-3E86-3EA5-8085-AC17D31DDAC5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x95ab8000 - 0x95afeffb com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (38 - 38) <49BF1AA1-9727-3A64-8A95-9450482DFD81> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList
0x95aff000 - 0x95c41ff3 com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 544.1) <0100C29D-DA21-3387-A10D-55A95BD4AEAC> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x95c42000 - 0x95c79ffb com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 234.0) <0BB575AD-DEF9-31EA-82E3-A02C8ECA3C23> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x95c7a000 - 0x95ce9ff3 com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (11.0 - 1200.25.1) <6E0ED422-D2EF-3DCC-A915-B5DF85A0E197> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
0x95cea000 - 0x95cf3ff7 com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 - 2.7) <4D8C5B7D-5FF8-38F5-ACDF-415A6A3E8BC6> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x95cf7000 - 0x96064ff3 com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1349) <82D693A8-8A20-3408-9E4A-0DF3C9F59C05> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x96065000 - 0x96095ffb com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <42288599-3B1D-3A18-AFE7-4C6E4A5CCC97> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
0x96096000 - 0x96138fff com.apple.Bluetooth (5.0.1 - 5.0.1f7) <9465AEE8-F9F6-38F8-9067-95023605301F> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
0x96139000 - 0x961d3ff7 com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 - 1324.21.1) <02B51658-2A6C-30F2-9070-7459F3B32DFC> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x961d4000 - 0x961dafff com.apple.IOSurface (153.1 - 153.1) <5505D516-DC0A-37D6-975E-8C803C01380F> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
0x9622f000 - 0x96388ffb com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1570.2) <0B321748-1503-3AF0-9C8B-91263A0E2E96> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x96389000 - 0x9638cffb libGIF.dylib (1570.2) <2FD3A52F-73FB-36FC-8442-07CA950B1621> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x9638d000 - 0x96485ffb libJP2.dylib (1570.2) <485FDA4B-F06F-36E2-B791-3C28B2A8257B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
0x96486000 - 0x964a9ff7 libJPEG.dylib (1570.2) <C76A399E-5896-3BAC-A329-A32946A12988> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x964aa000 - 0x964d0ff3 libPng.dylib (1570.2) <FD0A9F9E-66BE-39C9-9352-5218038F550F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x964d1000 - 0x964d3ffb libRadiance.dylib (1570.2) <BCFBD49D-D7B5-319E-95B5-5C849463CBF5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x964d4000 - 0x9652affb libTIFF.dylib (1570.2) <BEF54889-66F3-3D91-8573-A29BD5CBD9A1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x96cc0000 - 0x96cd8fff com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <CE9145D9-9319-3182-B90A-D1BE626B4298> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x97240000 - 0x97290fff com.apple.Metal (85.85 - 85.85) <36905E80-6E33-324E-91E8-6F690FD2478D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal
0x97291000 - 0x97299fff com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <5C7E8AD8-8CE2-36AB-821F-CE31BD1C586F> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
0x9729a000 - 0x972a2ff7 libcldcpuengine.dylib (2.8.4) <25C06B40-42E1-31BD-B00F-8A95D09C2A5F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
0x97476000 - 0x974c2fff com.apple.opencl (2.8.6 - 2.8.6) <1178D9E9-E1FA-379B-87C5-655B3F877FE6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
0x974c3000 - 0x974dcfff com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.12 - 194) <1909650B-59F5-3D6A-B338-6DA0B7D14026> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
0x974dd000 - 0x974e8fff com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.12 - 194) <D40968A3-6BCC-3E62-BA88-AD185F9B3CFE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
0x974e9000 - 0x974ebfff libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (12.4.5) <42A45AD1-B271-3AEB-9B24-3D37E2D2E7B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
0x974ec000 - 0x974effff libCoreFSCache.dylib (150) <521D3BDF-A467-325E-AD40-C80312504AA6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
0x974f0000 - 0x974f3fff libCoreVMClient.dylib (150) <5D2C40DF-A024-3DAC-9DBA-90EB867CB7E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
0x974f4000 - 0x974fcff7 libGFXShared.dylib (12.4.5) <BAB149C0-601F-31BA-8591-6014EB43968E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
0x974fd000 - 0x97509fff libGL.dylib (12.4.5) <C95DA2FB-F4A9-3E34-A763-1946C58A1E34> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x9750a000 - 0x97547ffb libGLImage.dylib (12.4.5) <1804BE1A-5F84-33A6-A50F-94CC10E5E388> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x97548000 - 0x976ccff7 libGLProgrammability.dylib (12.4.5) <F3A0B64F-E97E-3E1A-81E6-DAA4DB1227EF> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
0x976cd000 - 0x97710fff libGLU.dylib (12.4.5) <F6E9BB96-4E94-3645-8D85-0B9E9A9338E9> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x980df000 - 0x980edfff com.apple.opengl (12.4.5 - 12.4.5) <76DFFB45-834D-38B5-9F50-DEADC79A475D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x980ee000 - 0x9828affb GLEngine (12.4.5) <769F9328-F4D7-3832-87D3-DDFD13C35F81> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
0x9828b000 - 0x982b7ff7 GLRendererFloat (12.4.5) <928D6876-A2F2-3167-9F05-8D1673A5F1A0> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
0x98d4f000 - 0x98f4cfff com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 - 449.39.5) <0306934F-9F35-3C34-860F-B1AAFC94208F> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x98fa0000 - 0x991ffff3 com.apple.QuickTime (7.7.3 - 2978) <FC5058FE-9007-3A4B-8724-DDB8E7D4FC9C> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
0x99202000 - 0x9953aff3 com.apple.security (7.0 - 57740.20.22) <B6AAB875-E682-3FDF-B279-8A91DFA76CD3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x9953b000 - 0x995aeff7 com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55132.20.1) <AC2BC02D-6997-3AF3-AA16-7DEBFFC00FB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
0x995af000 - 0x995b2fff com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1) <482B0D0C-1EDA-3B2C-BC41-4170A9CCF5E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
0x995b3000 - 0x99625fff com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.14 - 1.14) <91473D88-3778-318D-A22C-A58358B1906D> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x9b365000 - 0x9b380fff com.apple.AppContainer (4.0 - 307.20.1) <BFCE2C89-C34C-3931-A5BA-6C3DDB6304EA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppContainer.framework/Versions/A/AppContainer
0x9b381000 - 0x9b38efff com.apple.AppSandbox (4.0 - 307.20.1) <3D7FD342-B46E-3081-AB1D-D44FDF5AD690> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppSandbox.framework/Versions/A/AppSandbox
0x9b38f000 - 0x9b3b3ff3 com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (12.0 - 1200.37) <F820DFDD-B55D-32F8-8B36-4522C5993146> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
0x9b3b4000 - 0x9b3befff com.apple.AppleFSCompression (88 - 1.0) <5E01D3E8-1867-34EB-A291-9A6CB0EF9F4C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
0x9b48a000 - 0x9b4c7ff7 com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) <8B5A8728-5D17-341D-843A-796625A817DD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
0x9b4e2000 - 0x9b4ebfff com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <DF736B15-13A9-3A88-ABA4-29EB049FEF48> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
0x9b541000 - 0x9b5c4fff com.apple.backup.framework (1.8.1 - 1.8.1) <9514B3C6-A1DA-3375-9F12-14C17BF1B2D8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
0x9b604000 - 0x9b60dffb com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <503FF067-D73F-3332-ABE5-C64CAE36921F> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
0x9b61b000 - 0x9b932fef com.apple.CoreAUC (224.0.0 - 224.0.0) <69040788-6C72-365A-875C-DE900487A932> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
0x9b965000 - 0x9b96dfff com.apple.frameworks.CoreDaemon (1.3 - 1.3) <74A1037B-5FAA-30A2-A937-CD6FA8814E42> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreDaemon.framework/Versions/B/CoreDaemon
0x9b96e000 - 0x9b97fff7 com.apple.CoreEmoji (1.0 - 39.1) <7966D527-C1A8-3B62-80C2-5AC1B5A1C3D2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji
0x9ba1d000 - 0x9ba4eff7 com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (276 - 276) <49DDB143-9D9E-3928-9AD1-E7D8684DA6C3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
0x9ba4f000 - 0x9bad9ffb com.apple.CoreSymbolication (61050) <B6FF68F3-5709-31F5-972C-CE892922F2A9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
0x9bada000 - 0x9bc08ff3 com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 426.9.1) <57A2455D-B3C4-3D9E-9ACB-D515264F8E2D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x9bc09000 - 0x9bc96fff com.apple.CoreUtils (4.3 - 430.70) <EF062722-0FA2-3924-BB1D-EB744C632A92> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
0x9bc97000 - 0x9bcf7ff3 com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (12.0 - 1200.25.1) <12374643-A9CD-3217-8A1C-1B7107345D3C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
0x9bcf8000 - 0x9bd06fff com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.12 - 816) <7D0C8D14-A4B3-31FF-B3B7-0EFE27B448E1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
0x9bd07000 - 0x9bd10ff7 com.apple.framework.DFRFoundation (1.0 - 104.2) <78924427-83A6-3012-8098-6DD4D4ADEDD4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DFRFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DFRFoundation
0x9bd11000 - 0x9bd83ff3 com.apple.datadetectorscore (7.0 - 539) <CFB8F4D8-4D7C-3BA4-B107-DE2C4E61F2E5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
0x9bd84000 - 0x9bdc4ff3 com.apple.DebugSymbols (137 - 137) <8580D279-7FD5-34FF-90CA-2B7956909C03> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
0x9bdc5000 - 0x9bee4ff3 com.apple.desktopservices (1.11.1 - 1.11.1) <694E9DFC-5727-365D-A993-2DE95D694682> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x9bf45000 - 0x9c376ff3 com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.3.2 - 3.3.2) <FD8240FE-CA8D-3962-B7F2-4C0DBB8C20FA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
0x9c377000 - 0x9c377fff libmetal_timestamp.dylib (600.0.48.26) <52B55517-9C2D-36B0-B1F1-1DCC7D7A2B86> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/libmetal_timestamp.dylib
0x9c383000 - 0x9c38dffb libGPUSupportMercury.dylib (12.4.5) <E5EE633D-C4E2-333B-BD81-88E726880A40> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
0x9c38e000 - 0x9c3a9ffb com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 259) <30538C02-C625-3999-8223-ADDE32A4E32D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
0x9ca19000 - 0x9ca8dffb com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <0A420C46-C8D7-31F4-AA80-B3A19F88DF59> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
0x9cc23000 - 0x9cc29fff com.apple.IOAccelerator (288.15 - 288.15) <CB22829B-102C-333C-A918-05B483925475> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
0x9cc2a000 - 0x9cc50ff7 com.apple.IconServices (74.1 - 74.1) <B2624BC9-C02A-3E23-8B99-49974C95566D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
0x9cc62000 - 0x9ce1efff com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 - 123) <889386AE-EE29-3306-A82D-EF89C6CFB882> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
0x9ce21000 - 0x9ce49ffb com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (368.4 - 368.4) <FE141DCD-00C3-3BC1-A83A-BE2788F0866E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
0x9ce4a000 - 0x9ce54fff com.apple.NetAuth (6.0 - 6.0) <A3E9C0B4-88F0-3BE6-B6AE-7F6296A5C113> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
0x9ce55000 - 0x9ce92ff7 com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.145 - 145) <EB928734-59F2-3BAA-8191-074FB5339E4E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
0x9ce93000 - 0x9ceacfff com.apple.ProtocolBuffer (1 - 249) <48A2A59F-41A4-3A5D-9347-F824F2AB8732> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
0x9cebd000 - 0x9cee0ffb com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 124) <024B640F-8EDC-311B-AB6B-581B591BD32C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
0x9cee1000 - 0x9cee3fff com.apple.SecCodeWrapper (4.0 - 307.20.1) <8BA7134A-8173-3B72-8715-3B30CE9CDB5A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SecCodeWrapper.framework/Versions/A/SecCodeWrapper
0x9cee4000 - 0x9cf11ff3 com.apple.Sharing (671.15 - 671.15) <BA29D344-50F4-355A-B004-E3846CCCA4EA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
0x9cf31000 - 0x9cfacfff com.apple.SkyLight (1.600.0 - 108.11) <09B0565A-0A2F-35D8-9FC0-B337988DF3A4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight
0x9cfad000 - 0x9cfbaff7 com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (3.0.15 - 3.0.15) <770178AA-A29C-3CC3-9A60-1F7D626F5A38> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
0x9cfbb000 - 0x9d022ff7 com.apple.Symbolication (61080.2) <93389575-501F-346E-85EF-741F3FD16B48> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
0x9d023000 - 0x9d029fff com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <B7B521FB-4636-3970-BF75-E6E48CC24E00> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
0x9d02a000 - 0x9d248ff7 com.apple.TextureIO (1.35 - 1.35) <6395F402-43F8-3B53-87D4-ECB3BE36CCD4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO
0x9d249000 - 0x9d24afff com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 28) <AE3211FC-262D-3EB0-91FA-3101651C6533> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
0x9d24b000 - 0x9d3bdffb com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 489) <C64A8853-C241-36C5-A81D-75DC0DE8845A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
0x9d5a0000 - 0x9d65dffb com.apple.ViewBridge (276 - 276) <1C83E2BB-39B5-3BFE-804C-BEC25CA4D9E7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge
0x9d65e000 - 0x9d664fff com.apple.XPCService (2.0 - 1) <90E2DE01-699D-3FCB-927C-D3A9AB80AC22> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XPCService.framework/Versions/A/XPCService
0x9d665000 - 0x9d667fff com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1) <36F9FE15-A52F-3D85-8254-32A05F27CBD9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
0x9d668000 - 0x9dfadfe3 com.apple.QuickTimeComponents.component (7.7.3 - 2978) <F0D2DC69-4282-3C41-BEC7-9D3A284C480E> /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeComponents.component/Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeComponents
0x9e164000 - 0x9e17fffb libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <66E63967-8344-36DA-A49B-F7E7B89C8E45> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
0x9e180000 - 0x9e189ff7 libChineseTokenizer.dylib (21) <61786B6B-424D-35CB-AC86-55F44E0C255B> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib
0x9e18a000 - 0x9e18bfff libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (102) <6D00EEF3-EF16-3B1B-AB18-B8F797B468A2> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
0x9e18c000 - 0x9e3bdffb libFosl_dynamic.dylib (16.37) <11339181-1ED5-33AD-A7A3-D122314BF29F> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib
0x9e3be000 - 0x9e3c5fff libMatch.1.dylib (27) <72C45F20-D6D4-30F1-B4E6-E339AE0015A5> /usr/lib/libMatch.1.dylib
0x9e3c6000 - 0x9e3c6fff libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (172) <D520D83C-70F1-3128-AB48-63D29E9B054C> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
0x9e3c7000 - 0x9e3cbffb libScreenReader.dylib (477.10.20) <404EC742-3837-39B0-A5FB-32C5C9DBECA3> /usr/lib/libScreenReader.dylib
0x9e3cc000 - 0x9e3cdfff libSystem.B.dylib (1238) <4F44B9B9-8332-3623-B1E4-3A6635A8772C> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x9e3ce000 - 0x9e3faff7 libarchive.2.dylib (41.20.1) <07BA6C6C-D2E7-37B0-A322-19C9AEAFE831> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
0x9e3fb000 - 0x9e515fc3 libate.dylib (1.12.12) <374893F6-3928-39A2-AD77-177C288A8EDF> /usr/lib/libate.dylib
0x9e516000 - 0x9e516ff3 libauto.dylib (187) <0DB50ACB-BFB1-3A23-BD39-4C3AFD597D29> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x9e517000 - 0x9e527fff libbsm.0.dylib (34) <6B938CF1-9249-3466-8A0C-477718FD2C7B> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
0x9e528000 - 0x9e535ff7 libbz2.1.0.dylib (38) <DEB36300-52BE-3AC3-AE86-ADD5C7A6D843> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
0x9e536000 - 0x9e58cfff libc++.1.dylib (307.4) <B451A2B1-E76C-3175-B6D1-5D2D58EE2099> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
0x9e58d000 - 0x9e5b0ff3 libc++abi.dylib (307.2) <14434F90-C6BA-38DC-8193-EED9BC3A3292> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
0x9e5b1000 - 0x9e5c2ff7 libcmph.dylib (6) <04896475-3BC1-30FC-B34B-F091AF65E1CD> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
0x9e5c3000 - 0x9e5d6ff7 libcompression.dylib (34) <52D0A919-C275-34EC-9CED-8E1B27F357A3> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib
0x9e5d7000 - 0x9e5d7fff libcoretls.dylib (121.1.1) <7E85AE79-9EA7-3372-B43C-1AF0DC0AB34A> /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib
0x9e5d8000 - 0x9e5d9ff7 libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib (121.1.1) <DAF89DD1-BB31-3E7A-96C0-5F0DD8681776> /usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
0x9e5da000 - 0x9e67bfff libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib (106) <327A9930-4ADD-3D0D-9824-F4C2DEB8F748> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib
0x9e67c000 - 0x9e76bfff libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (64) <4380BF59-E5A9-3576-A9D2-067B4215F5AB> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
0x9e76c000 - 0x9e7c1fff libcups.2.dylib (450) <69ACE50F-46C4-3B5F-AF7B-1BFFC48D6708> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x9e7c2000 - 0x9e7c2fff libenergytrace.dylib (15) <0A18EAA7-EF49-312B-82A2-31A2A7C93860> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib
0x9e7c4000 - 0x9e7c8fff libheimdal-asn1.dylib (498.20.2) <A679B6B5-D408-33FC-858B-9E144ADAA394> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
0x9e7c9000 - 0x9e8b9ff3 libiconv.2.dylib (50) <34E6F33E-A727-3A53-8661-3F6380019B65> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x9e8ba000 - 0x9ead6ff7 libicucore.A.dylib (57132.0.1) <B482C770-15C8-34BC-879F-52B8C24AC186> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x9ead7000 - 0x9ead8fff liblangid.dylib (126) <EA6013B6-733D-330C-9377-C9D11462CBA3> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
0x9ead9000 - 0x9eaf2ff7 liblzma.5.dylib (10) <F1C46DE7-44C7-34CD-A9CF-56B204A31965> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
0x9eaf3000 - 0x9eb08ff3 libmarisa.dylib (5) <4CB11A15-6F11-3CF9-937B-7CA7DBE970FA> /usr/lib/libmarisa.dylib
0x9eb09000 - 0x9edbfff7 libmecabra.dylib (744.2.2) <FBD1DF09-58AE-3970-BAB0-5C0DCCD570A0> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
0x9edc0000 - 0x9ee37fff libnetwork.dylib (856.20.4) <63EBC765-4778-3AB5-A44B-6343C36AFF1D> /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib
0x9ee38000 - 0x9f1fbc93 libobjc.A.dylib (706) <36E48972-15DA-37A0-939B-159296C7CD58> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x9f1fc000 - 0x9f1fffff libpam.2.dylib (21) <AE4FF146-5F2B-3591-B7BA-DCAB058E8922> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
0x9f200000 - 0x9f22eff7 libpcap.A.dylib (67) <37BAAB9C-8C32-3DD7-85D2-5E4DEA10B2DA> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
0x9f22f000 - 0x9f24bffb libresolv.9.dylib (64) <FC3630FB-0289-3A80-AF06-7F29BD2B9E5C> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x9f24c000 - 0x9f283fff libsandbox.1.dylib (592.21.2) <6D53C7F5-0837-339D-AF47-589DF2E45DB6> /usr/lib/libsandbox.1.dylib
0x9f284000 - 0x9f3c6ff7 libsqlite3.dylib (252) <851CC492-184C-35BC-BC06-FD2A3B3AFC70> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
0x9f3e8000 - 0x9f422ff3 libssl.0.9.8.dylib (64) <F377D69A-F893-32E9-A067-952BA828BA5C> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
0x9f423000 - 0x9f473fff libstdc++.6.dylib (104.1) <BC95EADC-B63F-3647-823C-0B0EF8DA0709> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x9f4a5000 - 0x9f4b3ff7 libxar.1.dylib (354) <F27AE07A-0285-3200-A0B7-2EDD2FEF5D43> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
0x9f4b4000 - 0x9f598ff7 libxml2.2.dylib (30.11) <0E7EC5F2-B06D-3D04-9C88-4C90142C21B7> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x9f599000 - 0x9f5c1ff3 libxslt.1.dylib (15.8) <8B3591C4-5082-3DF4-85F4-A4C567871334> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x9f5c2000 - 0x9f5d0ff7 libz.1.dylib (67) <6545D126-B808-3930-9225-547325D7158E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x9f5df000 - 0x9f5e3fff libcache.dylib (79) <273514C9-84F4-3EA1-B7E9-10FD5ACBE6DA> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
0x9f5e4000 - 0x9f5eeff3 libcommonCrypto.dylib (60092.20.1) <92C0C1B1-530C-3936-A1A1-FCF310621D0D> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
0x9f5ef000 - 0x9f5f4ff3 libcompiler_rt.dylib (62) <4E3D63AE-7E55-3A11-8E9F-C3D6EAAF3FF6> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
0x9f5f5000 - 0x9f5fdff7 libcopyfile.dylib (138) <9D7C6151-FFF2-38CF-B6C2-C884833D0293> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
0x9f5fe000 - 0x9f663ffb libcorecrypto.dylib (442.20.2) <917D32F4-14C3-38E8-94DB-31A1AA195B4D> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
0x9f664000 - 0x9f692ff3 libdispatch.dylib (703.20.1) <EF03A4BE-434C-3DFF-8B88-36154278A3DE> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
0x9f693000 - 0x9f698ff7 libdyld.dylib (421.2) <D46EDC19-9A11-33D8-ACFB-BD763A4468D6> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
0x9f699000 - 0x9f699fff libkeymgr.dylib (28) <9A7B3C22-0970-3A06-895D-C134CC211912> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
0x9f69a000 - 0x9f6a6ff7 libkxld.dylib (3789.21.4) <6A14C823-7E83-3579-B53C-EB5DB5DF5283> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
0x9f6a7000 - 0x9f6a7fff liblaunch.dylib (972.20.3) <A2EDB833-B4FD-30B9-8666-881E01E53525> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
0x9f6a8000 - 0x9f6aeff7 libmacho.dylib (894) <5037228C-2287-39A5-901B-B814165BF8C7> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
0x9f6af000 - 0x9f6b1fff libquarantine.dylib (85) <B3E1FCE8-3734-3244-89CE-1CE7E59418F3> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
0x9f6b2000 - 0x9f6b3fff libremovefile.dylib (45) <1EA2C22E-9758-38EA-B4D3-C6965A550A8B> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
0x9f6b4000 - 0x9f6cbff7 libsystem_asl.dylib (349.1.1) <D70E3891-7896-374E-AA5A-30C1EA81579B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
0x9f6cc000 - 0x9f6ccfff libsystem_blocks.dylib (67) <B0565013-F778-3E93-86F6-665F50B27407> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
0x9f6cd000 - 0x9f75bff3 libsystem_c.dylib (1158.20.4) <9E5DA474-529B-3ACB-B098-AC1D0386F989> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
0x9f75c000 - 0x9f75ffff libsystem_configuration.dylib (888.20.5) <79E3B3B0-4106-336C-B4C6-7F08EFDB0BEB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
0x9f760000 - 0x9f763fff libsystem_coreservices.dylib (41.2) <08F80131-9159-3490-A7F4-E6D8EEE35626> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
0x9f764000 - 0x9f77cffb libsystem_coretls.dylib (121.1.1) <9E33DD82-31E6-3BE5-8138-86C707F94E4E> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib
0x9f77d000 - 0x9f783ffb libsystem_dnssd.dylib (765.20.4) <206B5C3D-D66D-35CF-8FB4-8F5BC756FD36> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
0x9f784000 - 0x9f7abfff libsystem_info.dylib (503) <8011723E-DFE9-3F09-A3D0-F91D9E863161> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
0x9f7ac000 - 0x9f7cdff3 libsystem_kernel.dylib (3789.21.4) <9BB3491F-662A-345A-8194-0BA574D6A99C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
0x9f7ce000 - 0x9f81affb libsystem_m.dylib (3121.4) <016AE549-B137-3A5E-B90E-C9879360F572> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
0x9f81b000 - 0x9f835ffb libsystem_malloc.dylib (116) <3309510C-5F80-385F-A298-D1F025F84C58> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
0x9f836000 - 0x9f889ff7 libsystem_network.dylib (856.20.4) <5C8B500B-DC54-38F5-8E2D-F779F6A428DE> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
0x9f88a000 - 0x9f893fff libsystem_networkextension.dylib (563.20.3) <1E018F92-D2C1-332C-83B6-6A1DA7144A81> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
0x9f894000 - 0x9f89cffb libsystem_notify.dylib (165.20.1) <FEE520B1-7BD3-30E0-ADDE-1A2D72CFEBB1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
0x9f89d000 - 0x9f8a3ffb libsystem_platform.dylib (126.1.2) <3180EFEB-5420-309B-9112-2B22D6266926> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
0x9f8a4000 - 0x9f8adffb libsystem_pthread.dylib (218.20.1) <CB72F3AB-8F7C-34E5-B3DA-DE18164DD651> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
0x9f8ae000 - 0x9f8b1ffb libsystem_sandbox.dylib (592.21.2) <5E3C4594-0266-301E-812B-ADCBC67A0DBC> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
0x9f8b2000 - 0x9f8b3fff libsystem_secinit.dylib (24) <51B19A10-92C5-3CEF-9284-B25DF4E524EF> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
0x9f8b4000 - 0x9f8bbff7 libsystem_symptoms.dylib (532.1.1) <9EDA74A7-9651-3EB0-8E78-EF5046A91A7E> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib
0x9f8bc000 - 0x9f8dcfff libsystem_trace.dylib (518.20.8) <20E8FB5C-7AD7-30CB-B380-8836F3425DB4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
0x9f8dd000 - 0x9f8e3ffb libunwind.dylib (35.3) <BE4AABDB-D7E1-3EAD-8CCD-5495CD5A0AA9> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
0x9f8e4000 - 0x9f90afff libxpc.dylib (972.20.3) <86542B58-70B3-3C95-9F5A-BCA1A506A3F2> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
0xb064a000 - 0xb0697ff7 libcurl.4.dylib (95) <FEDF6BCE-54C7-3B83-AA44-0AFFFA2E7ACF> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
0xb0810000 - 0xb0865fff +com.rane.SixtyTwoApi (2.0.0b3 - 2.0.0b3) <6CFC8E08-F00B-3CA4-92BA-978875B6A30F> /Library/Frameworks/SixtyTwoApi.framework/SixtyTwoApi
0xb0874000 - 0xb0885ff7 libsasl2.2.dylib (209) <BFEF115C-D79A-36B9-93D1-EF8F40CDB882> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
0xba900000 - 0xba91cfff libJapaneseConverter.dylib (69) <D3988335-832C-32E4-808A-9E0B941E8C73> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libJapaneseConverter.dylib
0xbab00000 - 0xbab21fff libKoreanConverter.dylib (69) <DA85B2AB-60D7-32DD-B2AA-C7B37C04C1C6> /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libKoreanConverter.dylib
0xcd446000 - 0xcd47ffef +com.serato.audio.SeratoVirtualAudioPlugIn (1.0.11 - 1.0) <62362A3D-4A08-F66A-0766-8F689DB718DF> /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/SeratoVirtualAudioPlugIn.plugin/Contents/MacOS/SeratoVirtualAudioPlugIn
0xcd4ce000 - 0xcd64fff7 com.apple.audio.units.Components (1.14 - 1.14) <52D644FA-8BA3-3B0F-BA81-4DD54DD02E5A> /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio
0xcd6d4000 - 0xcd708fff com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <BAA6B2A7-2734-3ACC-9C6C-7CE879322BDE> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
0xe0006000 - 0xe05f9ff7 +com.izotope.audioplugins.DJFX (3.0.2 - 3.0.2.b668) <00AD68E4-54A6-3CF0-8102-4424D56C14B5> /Applications/Serato DJ.app/Contents/Resources/DJFX.vst/Contents/Resources/iZDJFX.bundle/Contents/MacOS/iZDJFX
0xecd1d000 - 0xed08bff7 com.apple.audio.codecs.Components (7.0 - 7.0) <C524C6FD-61BB-303E-B246-1F787B9E5826> /System/Library/Components/AudioCodecs.component/Contents/MacOS/AudioCodecs

External Modification Summary:
Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
task_for_pid: 9
thread_create: 0
thread_set_state: 0
Calls made by this process:
task_for_pid: 0
Calls made by all processes on this machine:
task_for_pid: 2469

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=400.4M resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=400.4M(100%)
Writable regions: Total=1.2G written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=1.2G(100%)

VIRTUAL REGION
REGION TYPE SIZE COUNT (non-coalesced)
=========== ======= =======
ATS (font support) 32.0M 9
Accelerate framework 128K 2
Activity Tracing 256K 2
CG backing stores 23.1M 7
CG image 28K 4
CoreAnimation 384K 11
CoreUI image data 632K 7
CoreUI image file 180K 5
Foundation 4K 2
IOKit 15.5M 2
Image IO 16K 3
JS VM register file 8192K 4
JS garbage collector 16.6M 17
Kernel Alloc Once 8K 2
MALLOC 1.0G 174
MALLOC guard page 48K 10
MALLOC_LARGE (reserved) 2660K 4 reserved VM address space (unallocated)
Memory Tag 242 12K 2
Memory Tag 249 156K 3
OpenGL GLSL 128K 3
Stack 41.3M 136
Stack Guard 56.3M 68
VM_ALLOCATE 44.3M 125
VM_ALLOCATE (reserved) 36K 2 reserved VM address space (unallocated)
WebKit Malloc 1248K 10
__DATA 16.1M 301
__GLSLBUILTINS 2588K 2
__IMAGE 528K 2
__IMPORT 4K 2
__LINKEDIT 104.2M 72
__OBJC 3028K 93
__TEXT 296.2M 295
__UNICODE 556K 2
mapped file 1.6G 117
shared memory 16.4M 14
=========== ======= =======
TOTAL 3.3G 1479
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space 3.3G 1479

System Profile:
Bluetooth: Version 5.0.1f7, 3 services, 27 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, LPDDR3, 2133 MHz, 0x80CE, 0x4B3445424533303445422D45474347202020
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, LPDDR3, 2133 MHz, 0x80CE, 0x4B3445424533303445422D45474347202020
USB Device: USB 3.0 Bus
USB Device: Dicer
USB Device: Rane SIXTY-TWO
USB Device: iBridge
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 11.9
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 11.9
Model: MacBookPro13,3, BootROM MBP133.0226.B00, 4 processors, Intel Core i7, 2,7 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.38f5
Graphics: kHW_IntelHDGraphics530Item, Intel HD Graphics 530, Built-In
Graphics: kHW_AMDRadeonPro455Item, AMD Radeon Pro 455, PCIe, 2048 MB
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x15A), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (7.21.171.47.1a8)
Serato, Support
Luke B 9:12 PM - 22 January, 2017
Hey Twocut,

We weren't able to specifically corroborate any issues with crashing, to the 2016 Macbook Pro models during our testing - the issues (with your model) that we noticed were strictly related to the USB hot-plugging as mentioned further above.

Can you open a Support ticket and one of our team will try and assist you?
support.serato.com

If you've already opened one, feel free to post the ticket # and I'll follow-up for you.
Joe Fresh 10:19 AM - 12 February, 2017
Hey everyone, I made a video testing out Serato DJ 1.9.5 on the 2016 MacBook Pro.
Hope it's helpful to you guys that are thinking of upgrading your laptops.

youtu.be
Serato, Support
Aaron E 9:47 PM - 12 February, 2017
Nice one Joe, good straight-forward video. Thanks for linking to the known issue article too - good for everyone to be aware of.

Cheers, Aaron
Lou Dog 2:35 AM - 14 February, 2017
@ Joe Moore,

thanks for the vid. Can you tell us what brand of cable and adapter are working for you?

Thanks
Futuretek 2:59 AM - 16 February, 2017
I have a 15" 2016 and have no issues with it except for connecting to my sx ( a problem that I had before buying this mac)
have played at least 5 parties with it and it has run like a dream once connected. Ive been using the 10$ apple usb adaptors so far but have ordered some monoprice usb c-b cables to try it out
Joe Fresh 3:04 AM - 16 February, 2017
Hey Lou Dog, glad you liked my video!

Here are the cable and adapter I used in the video (youtu.be), they both work great -

USB-B to USB-C cable - www.amazon.com
USB-A to USB-C adapter - www.amazon.com
dj zaza 2:37 PM - 16 February, 2017
same problem on the retina 15 early in 2013, if I connect after starting serato, I receive the message waiting connection, if I unplug and connect again, remains on sigolo player, but you just need to close and reopen serato to solve, no forced reboot Mac.
ApFeLcAkE 10:55 PM - 20 February, 2017
Im getting the hot-pluggin issue too (macbook pro 15'' 2016 /w touchbar)

Sometimes the sound just goes crappy when disconnecting any cable, even an audio-jack cable. Sometimes there's also an audio-sync problem, the audio is about 2 seconds too late (you stop the playback and it keeps going for 2 seconds)

So we need to wait for apple to fix this?
DJ Tecniq 11:21 PM - 20 February, 2017
Why get a 2016 model when the 2015-2014 models offer the same performance except the touch bar? My 2014 mbp is such a beast. What does the newer models really bring to the table. Isn't the only difference the touch bar and lighter machine?
Serato, Support
Luke B 11:47 PM - 20 February, 2017
Hey guys,

As per the article support.serato.com, you can use a USB hub (we tested a 2.0 powered hub), as a work-around for the hot-plugging issue.

Additionally, (again, as per the article) we believe the issue is not software-based, as it's also been reproduced with software other than Serato DJ.
KateUptonNYC 3:15 AM - 21 February, 2017
He
Quote:
Why get a 2016 model when the 2015-2014 models offer the same performance except the touch bar? My 2014 mbp is such a beast. What does the newer models really bring to the table. Isn't the only difference the touch bar and lighter machine?

Digital DJ world is just not fully ready for USB-C yet.

There is no reason to get the 2016 MacBook for DJs.

Apple is being very clear how they feel about content creation on their devices.
Joe Fresh 11:36 AM - 21 February, 2017
Quote:

It depends on what laptop you're upgrading from, and what you use it for.

I upgraded from a mid-2012 MBP, and the experience has been amazing for me. Retina screen, thinner and lighter body, better sounding speakers, better keyboard and trackpad, and the whole machine just runs faster.

Also, the weight difference might not sound that important, but believe me, when you carry around a heavy backpack full of gear, a lighter laptop is a welcome upgrade.

I use this laptop for everything - DJing, music production, video editing, content creation for social media, etc. - and the new MBP handles everything noticeably better. If you're just using the laptop for DJing, you probably won't notice much of a difference in performance from a 2014 or 2015 MBP.
ApFeLcAkE 2:29 PM - 21 February, 2017
Quote:
Hey guys,

As per the article support.serato.com, you can use a USB hub (we tested a 2.0 powered hub), as a work-around for the hot-plugging issue.

Additionally, (again, as per the article) we believe the issue is not software-based, as it's also been reproduced with software other than Serato DJ.

I tried to reproduce it but I couldn't. I tried to insert usb sticks, aux-cabels, my Scarlett 2i2 etc. but everything is finde with iTunes, VLC etc. I just have this problem with my Sixty-Two and Serato DJ. I also couldnt find any hotplugin related issues with new MBP2016 /w tb on google.

Can you please provide some infos how to reproduce this issue with iTunes and co?

Has Apple already acknowledged the Problem?

Cheers
Dj ListenDat 3:56 PM - 21 February, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Hey guys,

I tried to reproduce it but I couldn't. I tried to insert usb sticks, aux-cabels, my Scarlett 2i2 etc. but everything is finde with iTunes, VLC etc. I just have this problem with my Sixty-Two and Serato DJ. I also couldnt find any hotplugin related issues with new MBP2016 /w tb on google.

Can you please provide some infos how to reproduce this issue with iTunes and co?

Has Apple already acknowledged the Problem?

Cheers

+1
Dj ListenDat 11:08 AM - 1 March, 2017
I got a weird bug too times on SDJ (latest version) OSX Sierra (latest version) with latest MBP 15 inches with usb c hub QacQoc. After around 1 hour the sound just suddenly stopped going through my Serato SL2. I had to unplug the usb cable to another empty usb 3 slot on the hub to get the sound back. Happened 2 times. After rebooting everything it didn't happen again
popnwave 4:00 PM - 1 March, 2017
Has anyone used the new models with a quality Thunderbolt hub/dock vs just a USB one?
PopRoXxX 2:30 PM - 2 March, 2017
Quote:
Has anyone used the new models with a quality Thunderbolt hub/dock vs just a USB one?

Technically aren't they the same thing though? Thunderbolt 3 = USB C? šŸ¤”

There are no other ports on it
popnwave 6:07 PM - 2 March, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

The guys I've seen are using literal USB hubs, not docks with USB on top of HDMI and other ports.
PopRoXxX 9:13 PM - 2 March, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The guys I've seen are using literal USB hubs, not docks with USB on top of HDMI and other ports.

I see what you meant
Logisticalstyles 12:50 AM - 3 March, 2017
I have an adaptor with 1 USB 3.0, 1 VGA, and 1 HDMI port. it works flawlessly. It's just very ugly. I have a dock with 5 USB 3.0, 2 DVI and 1 Ethernet port. It's make by StarTech. It works pretty good but I prefer using the adapter. I had another dock that I can't remember the make and model of, but it really sucked. I think it was a Belkin. Neither me or my co-worker could get the dual display to work with it.
Dj Owe 12:00 PM - 3 March, 2017
i bought a 2016 toucbar mac 15 inch maxed out.

cost so much money but is so worth it.

i tested it for 5 hours with zero problems. i did not get the hot plugging issue as described here earlier in the thread. i even pushed it to stream obs and video mix using mix emergency and it prefprmed amazingly well..

my fav feature is when i have scratch breaks on song intros i always have to turn off pitch n time so i dont get messed up audio sounds on my tears.

so i left it on to see how that would go and i did get a couple of them but it sounded and feels exactly like how i have it when i turn it off. its amazing, one more less thing to do on the fly and in the heat of the moment.
SDJ worked amazingly well feels better adn the wav forms look alot cripyer even with ME running at the same time.

im so happy i upgraded from my 2012 13 inch mbp. that was a beast of a machine also maxed out.
SG SOUNDS 1:20 PM - 4 March, 2017
Those of you that bought the new 2016 Mac Book Pro's what type of drives are they coming with? seems like they all come with flash drives with limited space. If I buy 0ne of these new macs will I be able to swap my samsung sad into these nes macs?
popnwave 11:01 PM - 4 March, 2017
Quote:
Those of you that bought the new 2016 Mac Book Pro's what type of drives are they coming with? seems like they all come with flash drives with limited space. If I buy 0ne of these new macs will I be able to swap my samsung sad into these nes macs?

Well it took a few years for OWC to offer after market drive upgrades for any of the retina models. So you'll be waiting a while.
Logisticalstyles 10:22 PM - 5 March, 2017
The 2016 MacBook Pros with Touchbar have their drives, RAM, and CPU soldered in place.

I ordered a 256GB hard drive instead of the 512. I'm stuck with it now. Not that I'm complaining. Still searching for the perfect solution to get my Serato accessories and hard drive all connected.
Futuretek 2:32 AM - 7 March, 2017
Quote:

Yup, with the 2016 macbook with touchbar what you buy is what you have ( unless theres some crazy mod where someone de-solders the connection). From what I hear if you got the 13 without touchbar that one isn't soldered.
monkeyfunk 8:43 PM - 8 March, 2017
New MacBook pro Touch Bar, mad fast, the "Blade" SSDs are ridiculously quick due to PCI connectivity.
JonnyTiernan 8:13 PM - 11 March, 2017
OK I'm having an absolute nightmare with my new MacBook Pro.

I experienced the hot-plugging issue, and a lot more besides.

The first time I used my new MacBook, the audio starting glitching really weirdly. Then one of the decks (I was using it with Pioneer CDJ2000s) started running slower. It was around 10% slower than the other deck. Then it crashed totally.

When I hooked the Serato up to my own Pioneer CDJ800s there were no problems at first, but then for no reason the SL2 box would no longer connect.

Now the SL2 box is not connecting at all. I've tried using different cables, a USB hub, even a different SL2 box. Nothing is working, it just tries to connect and fails.

Strangely, an SL1 box with Scratch Live will work, but not the SL2 with Serato DJ. It is driving me mad, and means I can't use my laptop to DJ with at the moment.

Any ideas of things I could try?
DJ Laitier 6:48 AM - 12 March, 2017
I also got a new MacBook late 2016 with touch bar and 13", and it crashed tonight at a gig. Fortunately I had my 2012 MacBook Pro with which saved my life. There was a SL4 connected and my iPad running Serato Remote.

Had reposted this crash (#280324) and now I have to wait for the supports response. Totally excited if they can find the bug and fix this as fast as possible
Serato, Support
Jordan L 12:44 AM - 13 March, 2017
Hey guys,

Please send us a help request from the link below. Our support team will try work through with you to resolve the issue.

Quote:
I also got a new MacBook late 2016 with touch bar and 13", and it crashed tonight at a gig. Fortunately I had my 2012 MacBook Pro with which saved my life. There was a SL4 connected and my iPad running Serato Remote.

Had reposted this crash (#280324) and now I have to wait for the supports response. Totally excited if they can find the bug and fix this as fast as possible

Will check on the status of this ticket, you should receive a reply shortly.

Cheers.
DJ R-TX 5:07 PM - 18 March, 2017
I just recently got a new MacBook Pro 2016 and trying to get it to work with my NS7II and I'm not having any luck. I have a gig coming up and I want to test it out before I take it. I still have my old MacBook so its not a a desperate moment. Any help will be grateful.
DJ Tecniq 10:49 PM - 18 March, 2017
Quote:
I just recently got a new MacBook Pro 2016 and trying to get it to work with my NS7II and I'm not having any luck. I have a gig coming up and I want to test it out before I take it. I still have my old MacBook so its not a a desperate moment. Any help will be grateful.
May want to make sure you have the correct drivers fire the ns72
djnyd 12:36 AM - 19 March, 2017
is everyone still having issue?

I'm about to order the new MBP - specced with 3.1 i5 and 16G Ram and 512gb hdd

nervous now...
Dj Owe 3:33 AM - 19 March, 2017
My macbook pro is amazin not that bad of a problem with serato.
i just have to make sure that the app is actually closed before i close my mac, i diddnt check this one time and i pulled it out of my DJ Bag SUPER HOT!!

I checked everything and it was fine.

check out what im doing with my new macbook and serato.
www.facebook.com
Deejay Rich 5:23 AM - 19 March, 2017
Quote:
is everyone still having issue?

I'm about to order the new MBP - specced with 3.1 i5 and 16G Ram and 512gb hdd

nervous now...

I had my Macbook Pro 13inch 2016 w/Touch bar more than a month now and using the new Pioneer SZ2 controller everything is working fine on my end.
DJ Laitier 5:55 PM - 19 March, 2017
So I had a Gig last night and I used my new MacBook Pro 2016 w/ TB and this time with my own Rane SL3. There was no issue or crash so I think that the last crash was caused by the Clubs SL4. Maybe this is an overall problem of the SL4 series
Dj Owe 3:23 AM - 21 March, 2017
Oh yes I have been having problems with thenSL4 box also.
monkeyfunk 2:31 PM - 22 March, 2017
No problems now with Bluetooth and Wifi disabled
popnwave 2:58 PM - 22 March, 2017
Quote:

You should not have to turn that stuff off on a machine built in 2016.
Dj ListenDat 4:13 AM - 26 March, 2017
I still have trouble with my mbp 2016 pro 15 inches maxed up and Rane SL2. I use a USB Type-C QacQoc hub with SDJ latest version and sometimes the sound just suddenly stutter then every track loaded have a kind of strange latency which make it impossible to sync. To fix the issue the only trick i found is to remove the sl2 usb port and plug it somewhere else on the hub. It's very annoying. I hope it will be fixed soon
Dj ListenDat 9:37 AM - 27 March, 2017
Seems my problem is way different and OLD !

whitelabel.net
serato.com

Sad after THREE years it has never been resolved..........sad but not surprising.............
Serato, Support
Aaron E 2:09 AM - 28 March, 2017
Hey ListenDat

How are things? It's been a while :)

The second link you've given appears to be someone reporting random dropouts some three years ago. I'm fairly certain this won't be related to what you're experiencing.

The first link was indeed a known Apple OS issue that affects all audio software where USB overloads can cause a dropout followed by an introduction of an 'emergency' buffer which causes large latency.

Apple has never resolved this, but we found an effective workaround that protected Serato users from the effects. As far as I know, we are the only audio software company to have found an effective solution for our users and we have had no confirmed reports since it was introduced.

The issue you are describing in this thread is almost certainly related directly to the touchbar on your MBPro, given that the running of the touchbar through the internal USB hub is affecting driver communication with a number of devices.

We haven't yet reproduced exactly what you are describing and from what you say about moving the connection to another port, it may be a variant specific to your particular external hub. Have you tried using any other hubs or dongles to see if you get the same behaviour?

Cheers, Aaron
Dj ListenDat 2:42 PM - 29 March, 2017
Quote:
The issue you are describing in this thread is almost certainly related directly to the touchbar on

Hi Aaron,

My issue looks 100% like the problem described in the whitelabel thread. But in fact, maybe it could be linked to the touchbar. However i opened a support ticket and was told that the fix you had made to solve the usb issue on mbp 15 inches had been broken with Sierra 10.12.3 update........As i'm on 10.12.3 maybe i have this problem because the fix doesn't work anymore with that version , or maybe i have a bug because of the touchbar. I have tried using apple usb c to usb a adapter with a little hub plugged on it but same problem.....i gave it a try to just plug the SL2 straight in the usb c to a adapter without hub but then i have the other problem that make the software impossible to recognize usb again without rebooting blabla........so currently i have a gig on friday and saturday, don't have my old mac, and don't know what to to.......i was told to try to increase the latency buffer to see if it helps but as i scratch a lot it's hard to have a high latency.........very annoying trouble and i guess Apple don't help you a lot on that........I remember when people here were praising Apple in every way.....i hope most of them have the usb bug right now
Dj Nicholas 9:42 PM - 29 March, 2017
Quote:
Hey ListenDat

The second link you've given appears to be someone reporting random dropouts some three years ago. I'm fairly certain this won't be related to what you're experiencing.

The first link was indeed a known Apple OS issue that affects all audio software where USB overloads can cause a dropout followed by an introduction of an 'emergency' buffer which causes large latency.

Apple has never resolved this, but we found an effective workaround that protected Serato users from the effects. As far as I know, we are the only audio software company to have found an effective solution for our users and we have had no confirmed reports since it was introduced.

The issue you are describing in this thread is almost certainly related directly to the touchbar on your MBPro, given that the running of the touchbar through the internal USB hub is affecting driver communication with a number of devices.

We haven't yet reproduced exactly what you are describing and from what you say about moving the connection to another port, it may be a variant specific to your particular external hub. Have you tried using any other hubs or dongles to see if you get the same behaviour?

Cheers, Aaron

I have SeratoDJ 1.9.5 running on a 2016 MacBook Pro (Sierra 10.12.3) and can replicate this issue using a Rane 61 mixer plugged into my MacBook using a USB-USB-C Belkin cable and a 3.5mm aux cable plugged from my mixer to my MacBook. No hubs are being used.

If I remove the aux cable from my laptop while using Serato, it does the same thing that ListenDat is describing-stutter and then latency. I can only fix it if I turn off/on the mixer., restarting Serato doesn't make a difference. I haven't upgraded to 1.9.6 or 10.12.4 yet to see if either will fix the issue. Other than this weird issue, it works fine.
Logisticalstyles 12:44 AM - 30 March, 2017
I just did a test of my 2016 MPB w/Touchbar and wasn't able to make it crash or stutter.

I have SDJ 1.9.5 and my OS is 10.12.3. I was using an external 2TB Seagate external connected via a Cable Matters USB-C Multiport Adapter and an Akai AMX connected via an Apple USB-C to USB adapter. Granted, the session was only an hour long but there was lots of scratching and quick mixing and heavy use of the loop roll effect. No issues at all.
When I tried to connect everything using the Apple adapter and a Sabrent USB 3.0 unpowered hub things went downhill quickly. Both decks showed up and my crates from the external showed up but SDJ would not come out of Internal mode.

I think there his a certain combination of adapters that will work with the new Macs and SDJ but it just takes a lot of trial and error.

On a side note, I do know there is a known issue with the Touchbar Macs and built in audio. Sometimes the audio will stop working completely and the only way to fix it is to either run a command in Terminal or reboot. Maybe this is related to the issues people are experiencing with Serato.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 1:47 AM - 30 March, 2017
@ListenDat - sorry if you've already said this somewhere, but can I double check that you are using the latest SL2 driver from Rane and that the firmware is up to date? What you're describing was also a known issue with using the older driver/firmware on OS 10.11+
Serato, Support
Aaron E 1:57 AM - 30 March, 2017
@Dj Nicholas

Quote:
If I remove the aux cable from my laptop while using Serato, it does the same thing that ListenDat is describing-stutter and then latency. I can only fix it if I turn off/on the mixer., restarting Serato doesn't make a difference.

Can I ask a couple of questions about this one:

- If you never plug the 3.5 cable into your laptop, do you ever experience the issue?
- Does plugging the cable back in after you get the issue resolve it?
- What's the function of the aux cable - are you using it as a line in?

Cheers
Serato, Support
Aaron E 3:18 AM - 30 March, 2017
Quote:
When I tried to connect everything using the Apple adapter and a Sabrent USB 3.0 unpowered hub things went downhill quickly.

Interesting to hear @Logisticalstyles. I think it's going to take a little while for all the dongles and hubs entering the market at the moment to get sifted through and find which ones can do the business over USB-C
Dj Nicholas 3:48 PM - 30 March, 2017
Quote:
@Dj Nicholas

Quote:
If I remove the aux cable from my laptop while using Serato, it does the same thing that ListenDat is describing-stutter and then latency. I can only fix it if I turn off/on the mixer., restarting Serato doesn't make a difference.

Can I ask a couple of questions about this one:

- If you never plug the 3.5 cable into your laptop, do you ever experience the issue?
- Does plugging the cable back in after you get the issue resolve it?
- What's the function of the aux cable - are you using it as a line in?

Cheers

Hi Aaron, the issue only happens if I remove the plug. If I leave it plugged in the whole time or don't have it plugged it in at all it doesn't give me an issue. Plugging it back in doesn't fix the issue, just turning the mixer off/on will fix it. I use the aux cable as a line in during weddings (cocktail hour/dinner using a playlist in iTunes).
Dj ListenDat 6:30 PM - 30 March, 2017
Quote:
@ListenDat - sorry if you've already said this somewhere, but can I double check that you are using the latest SL2 driver from Rane and that the firmware is up to date? What you're describing was also a known issue with using the older driver/firmware on OS 10.11+

Hi Aaron,

I tried yesterday night to use another hub plugged to the Apple usb c to usb adapter. When i connect the SL2 it says the usb device needs more power.

Which firmware are you talking about ? I'm using the drivers that SDJ 1.6 installed. Is there another one i should have ? I didn't know SL2 had firmware update
Dj ListenDat 6:35 PM - 30 March, 2017
Quote:

I've just updated from firmware 1.12 to 2.0. I didn't know there was firmware updates. Maybe this will fix my problem. I'll try tonight a few hours to see. Can you link me to the problem you mentionned about issues with old firmware ?
Dj ListenDat 12:27 PM - 2 April, 2017
Hi,

I had the trouble 3 or 4 times. But it seems i have figured out the cause. In fact i think the problem is coming from the HID. In fact i did multiple tests using either cdj 2000, cdj 850, cdd 900 and vinyl those last days. And i 've come to the conclusion there is a problem with the HID. In fact i think the trouble can be reproduced. Yesterday i unplugged the cdj usb cable from the laptop through my hub and it caused stutter. I could solve it by changing the latency. Replugging it caused again the bug. I tried to connected it then straight the the mac through an apple usb c adapter. Same problem appeared. Unfortunately it is still a bit random even if i'm 99% confident it's coming from the HID. Mixing in relative mode with cds or vinyl works without trouble. What can i do ? Why is there this behaviour ?
Dirty Hands 3:59 AM - 6 April, 2017
Hope this helps,

Using the new MacBook Pro (15" 16GB) Touchbar

HUGE Thank You! to Luke B and OP from Serato for getting me all set up. I've played a few gigs now with no trouble using multiple devices including Denon box, SL3, Pioneer S9, Nexus 1 and 2. CPU hardly moves when playing video. I prefer the Denon box over all of the Rane boxes.

I've tried unplugging through the hub with no trouble. I even plugged in a 2T hard drive filled with video on the fly one night with a little screen freeze and then back to normal.

I'm using a Satechi multipart adaptor which has been flawless so far.

www.satechi.net
soundboyz 9:59 AM - 6 April, 2017
I am going to get one soon and try it...
DJ Laitier 3:52 PM - 6 April, 2017
Seems like issues are raising with the SL4. My friend also has a SL4 and a MacBook Pro 2015. It is also crashing randomly at some time, but when he uses a Denon Box, everything is alright. Also playing with my SL3 and Pioneer s9 does not crash Serato DJ.
DJ Unique 7:28 PM - 6 April, 2017
Quote:
Hope this helps,

HUGE Thank You! to Luke B and OP from Serato for getting me all set up. I've played a few gigs now with no trouble using multiple devices including Denon box, SL3, Pioneer S9, Nexus 1 and 2. CPU hardly moves when playing video. I prefer the Denon box over all of the Rane boxes.

I've tried unplugging through the hub with no trouble. I even plugged in a 2T hard drive filled with video on the fly one night with a little screen freeze and then back to normal.

www.satechi.net

Awesome... thanks
I have no problems at home but need one of these for mobile use.
Dj ListenDat 3:02 PM - 7 April, 2017
Quote:
Quote:
Hope this helps,

www.satechi.net

Awesome... thanks
I have no problems at home but need one of these for mobile use.

Could you try when you are home HID ?
DJ R-TX 10:35 PM - 7 April, 2017
My MacBook and Serato is working fine now...
Dj ListenDat 8:54 AM - 8 April, 2017
Quote:
Hi,

I had the trouble 3 or 4 times. But it seems i have figured out the cause. In fact i think the problem is coming from the HID. In fact i did multiple tests using either cdj 2000, cdj 850, cdd 900 and vinyl those last days. And i 've come to the conclusion there is a problem with the HID. In fact i think the trouble can be reproduced. Yesterday i unplugged the cdj usb cable from the laptop through my hub and it caused stutter. I could solve it by changing the latency. Replugging it caused again the bug. I tried to connected it then straight the the mac through an apple usb c adapter. Same problem appeared. Unfortunately it is still a bit random even if i'm 99% confident it's coming from the HID. Mixing in relative mode with cds or vinyl works without trouble. What can i do ? Why is there this behaviour ?

Finally hid may not be the only problem. Got the issue again yesterday in relative mode.... This is truly annoying as the only way to fix is to unplug then plug again the USB cable.....
Dj ListenDat 10:05 AM - 8 April, 2017
When you consider the price of the macbook pro 2016 (mine cost 5000 euros) it's really a shame to still have usb driver problems in 2017 ! That's entirely sad of sadness
D0CT0RS0UL 12:53 PM - 11 April, 2017
Hi there,
I still get this Serato DJ crashing problem, since more than 10 days now... Since I am using my new MacBook Pro :
As soon as I connect my Pioneer DDJ SX to my new MacBook Pro I get a crash !
I have opened a ticket, I have done all that the Serato support team have told me to do, such as removing licences, using other USB cables, I even went to an Apple Store and bought a genuine Apple adapter, but the result is still the same : Serato DJ crash !
I am getting really annoyed and unhappy by all this problem...
Serato, Support
Aaron E 12:30 AM - 12 April, 2017
Hi D0CT0RS0UL

We're looking into the crash report you've sent through in your ticket to see if there's anything that can point to what exactly is happening for you.

I'm afraid yours is the first case we've had reported where you get an instant crash on connecting hardware so we're on new ground here (though it is highly likely to be related to the touchbar). Shaun will get back to you as soon as we have any new info or possible workarounds to try.

Cheers, Aaron
D0CT0RS0UL 10:00 AM - 12 April, 2017
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your interest and reply.

But sorry to counter say you, I am not as quite sure as you concerning the crash that I have (and that many other new MacBook Pro users seem to have) that you pointed could "be related to touch bar"...
Shaun, has kindly provided me the links to download previous Serato DJ versions (rather than the latest 1.9.6. version with causes crashes) and I can report that for version 1.9.5 I get unfortunately crashes as well when connecting the Pioneer hardware.
So I tried to run the old 1.9.1 version and only with this one it seems that I don't get crashes while connecting the controller so far... But I need to explore more on this...

Beside this I would like to report that my new MacBook Pro is working perfectly well with Ableton connected with Push 2...

So my instant advice for any Serato DJ clients here would be the following :
if you own a new Macbook Pro 2017, you should maybe avoid installing the Serato DJ 1.9.6 version and might prefer continue to run with an "old" version such as 1.9.1, because I am afraid that the latest 1.9.6 could be maybe not stabilized yet to work properly with the new Apple machine...
I deeply respect and love the Serato company that makes great products, and I am a great Serato supporter !

... But I am very surprised to learn by email that only now the new MacBook Pro machines are being tested with the latest Serato DJ version inside the company... 4 months after being released on the market...
Dj ListenDat 12:03 PM - 12 April, 2017
Quote:
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your interest and reply.

But sorry to counter say you, I am not as quite sure as you concerning the crash that I have (and that many other new MacBook Pro users seem to have) that you pointed could "be related to touch bar"...
Shaun, has kindly provided me the links to download previous Serato DJ versions (rather than the latest 1.9.6. version with causes crashes) and I can report that for version 1.9.5 I get unfortunately crashes as well when connecting the Pioneer hardware.
So I tried to run the old 1.9.1 version and only with this one it seems that I don't get crashes while connecting the controller so far... But I need to explore more on this...

Beside this I would like to report that my new MacBook Pro is working perfectly well with Ableton connected with Push 2...

So my instant advice for any Serato DJ clients here would be the following :
if you own a new Macbook Pro 2017, you should maybe avoid installing the Serato DJ 1.9.6 version and might prefer continue to run with an "old" version such as 1.9.1, because I am afraid that the latest 1.9.6 could be maybe not stabilized yet to work properly with the new Apple machine...
I deeply respect and love the Serato company that makes great products, and I am a great Serato supporter !

... But I am very surprised to learn by email that only now the new MacBook Pro machines are being tested with the latest Serato DJ version inside the company... 4 months after being released on the market...

Reason is simple. Serato is used accross the world by lots of djs. They also have a nice website and are working with Pioneer etc.......but the truth is that it's a little company. They are not many and seem not to have many means. The support tech team maybe 1 or 2 truly working persons i guess. So buying a new macbook pro 2016 took time......We will have to be very patient to solve all those USB issues. I remember when i was fighting 5 years ago to have Serato Video supporting GPU acceleration for H264. They told me that the way the software was coded they couldn't add GPU hardware acceleration support as it would have need to restart from the beginning. There have been trouble with 15 inches macbook and usb for a long time (maybe when SDJ arrived) and they never got solved. Maybe it's the same and they can't really solve those problems because of the way the software was developped........
Dj ListenDat 12:09 PM - 12 April, 2017
Who here has the same problem that i have ? I mean when you are playing, after a few minutes (it's still random) (in general less than 2 hours) the software introduce a kind of weird latency after an audio glitch and you're not able to mix correctly anymore as it appears impossible to sync two sounds. Only solution is to remove the usb cable then plug it back.

Who else ?
Dj ListenDat 12:14 PM - 12 April, 2017
Quote:
Hey ListenDat

Cheers, Aaron

Hi Aaron,

The first thing i should have done is ask you about which hub you're using and with whom you don't have any BUG ?
Dj ListenDat 1:18 PM - 12 April, 2017
Looks like my trouble : discussions.apple.com

Apple just answered it's not compatible and it's things that happen lool......i won't loose my time creating a ticket to them as they won't do anything except telling me to try SMC reset etc.........Serato has to find a way to make Apple take this usb problem more seriously. You could make us all users sign online petition or something like that. Whatever we could do to help you make them solve those annoying usb problems
popnwave 6:06 PM - 12 April, 2017
Quote:
Looks like my trouble : discussions.apple.com

Apple just answered it's not compatible and it's things that happen lool......i won't loose my time creating a ticket to them as they won't do anything except telling me to try SMC reset etc.........Serato has to find a way to make Apple take this usb problem more seriously. You could make us all users sign online petition or something like that. Whatever we could do to help you make them solve those annoying usb problems

Time will tell, I think these USB dongles along with bus issues (just like the Suface Book and Pro) are showing up a lot in these new pieces of hardware. Just like when Apple messed up audio in El Cap and it took time (6+ months) for all of it to shake out. That's the shitty part about brand new hardware :(
Serato, Support
Aaron E 1:02 AM - 13 April, 2017
Hi D0CT0RS0UL

Sorry, there seems to have been some misunderstanding. We have been testing these machines since their release and have so far only confirmed one issue - documented here: support.serato.com

In your case, I had perhaps assumed to hastily that your issue was specific to the touchbar, given that you had been having no trouble on 1.9.6 with an older laptop and then solely experienced the crash with your new touchbar MBPro. Looking at your crash logs (and hearing that 1.9.1 is apparently okay) leads me to think there could be something happening independent of any issues related to the touchbar.

We know there are a fair number of people running these machines with SDJ 1.9.6 without issue (including in-house) so we are starting to investigate some other scenarios, like using time machine to migrate a user account across hardware for example.

Let's keep working together in the ticket with Shaun to run through the possibilities and workarounds so we can hopefully get to the bottom of your particular situation.

Cheers, Aaron
Dj ListenDat 9:12 AM - 13 April, 2017
Quote:
Hi D0CT0RS0UL

Sorry, there seems to have been some misunderstanding. We have been testing these machines since their release and have so far only confirmed one issue - documented here: support.serato.com

In your case, I had perhaps assumed to hastily that your issue was specific to the touchbar, given that you had been having no trouble on 1.9.6 with an older laptop and then solely experienced the crash with your new touchbar MBPro. Looking at your crash logs (and hearing that 1.9.1 is apparently okay) leads me to think there could be something happening independent of any issues related to the touchbar.

We know there are a fair number of people running these machines with SDJ 1.9.6 without issue (including in-house) so we are starting to investigate some other scenarios, like using time machine to migrate a user account across hardware for example.

Let's keep working together in the ticket with Shaun to run through the possibilities and workarounds so we can hopefully get to the bottom of your particular situation.

Cheers, Aaron

Can you help me too ?
D0CT0RS0UL 11:10 AM - 13 April, 2017
Hi Aaron,

Many thanks for your answer !
No worries, I quite understand, thanks for your clarification !

I would like to thank Shaun for his involvement in sorting my problem !

Now everything seems to run quite Ok with the Serato DJ 1.9.1 version, and I was able to work with both the Pioneer unit and the Numark Serato Dashboard connected during 2 sessions for a more than 2 hours each without encountering any major problem !
I could beat match, play around cue points, set up new cue points for new analyzed tracks, use FX, use FLIP... All went Ok !

There is only 1 thing that I did not test so far :
Running both Serato DJ with Pioneer unit + Numark Dashboard both connected on one side of the new MacBook Pro, and in the meantime running Ableton Live 9 Suite with the Push 2 on the other side...
... But -for sure I will test this full set up as soon as I will be able to return to my base in Paris , because currently I am on the road...

Please be kind to inform me when a new Serato DJ version that could take into consideration my issue would be available, I will then be willing to give it a try.

Thanks again to all the Serato DJ support team, I close the ticket !
Serato is a great company, and I will continue to use its products !

Respect, Peace & Music from Paris France,
D0CT0RS0UL
Dj ListenDat 7:43 AM - 19 April, 2017
Hi,

Just to share what I wrote to the support in my ticket :

I bought another hub EC TECHNOLOGY 4 ports usb 3. I also bought usb c to usb 2 only hub.

I used it this weekend and didn't encounter any trouble. I was thinking that maybe there is a trouble when devices with different usb version were connected. So bought a USB c to only USB 3 hub and also another one usb c to only usb 2 hubs. Tested it both for several hours and no problems. Maybe the cacoc hub gave trouble because of too many different ports for a single USB c (hdmi, ethernet, usb etc...). So for now I don't have ANY trouble.
hip hop dan 4:14 PM - 19 April, 2017
Different model, but I'm using a 2016 12" MacBook (the one with only one port) and an Anker dongle I purchased on Amazon for $29. No problems whatsoever running Serato DJ 1.9.6 via my Denon DS1 or my Pioneer DDJSB2.

The MacBook (non-pro) is essentially a souped-up iPad, and while I would absolutely love the power of a pro over this, it's compactness is wonderful. And yes, using a dongle is annoying, and I am constantly worried about accidentally leaving it at home and having a gig ruined.

Previous laptop was a maxed-out MBP with SSD, which refused to connect to any Rane hardware despite driver updates, etc. etc.

One issue I noticed -- pass through charging does not work with my dongle when using a non-apple (Monoprice) USB-C power supply. Just something to possible be aware of.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 2:03 AM - 26 April, 2017
Thanks for the feedback hip hop dan, glad to hear everything's going well for you :)
Serato, Support
Aaron E 2:10 AM - 26 April, 2017
Quote:
Hi,

Just to share what I wrote to the support in my ticket :

I bought another hub EC TECHNOLOGY 4 ports usb 3. I also bought usb c to usb 2 only hub.

I used it this weekend and didn't encounter any trouble. I was thinking that maybe there is a trouble when devices with different usb version were connected. So bought a USB c to only USB 3 hub and also another one usb c to only usb 2 hubs. Tested it both for several hours and no problems. Maybe the cacoc hub gave trouble because of too many different ports for a single USB c (hdmi, ethernet, usb etc...). So for now I don't have ANY trouble.

Thanks for the update ListenDat, we're going to get one of the hubs you had to see if we can reproduce the issues you described. Like I was saying earlier, I think it's going to take a while for this new tech to bed in and for everyone to know what hardware is going to prove reliable.

Cheers, Aaron
monkeyfunk 3:32 PM - 26 April, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

You should not have to turn that stuff off on a machine built in 2016.

Was a problem with the MacBook, swapped machines, no issues.
Futuretek 5:11 AM - 10 May, 2017
Just bought this hub and it works amazing

www.amazon.ca
Screwface Muziq 10:56 PM - 30 May, 2017
I am having a problem similar to a few of the folks here.
Gear:
2016 15 inch MacBook Pro
- Sierra 10.12.5
- Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

DJM 900nxs2
2x CDJ-2000nxs2

The DJM used to connect fine then about once a week I'd have problems connecting, then it became more frequent. Now I'm dead in the water and it won't connect to Serato at all. Luckily my gig this weekend was fine, but since I got home and set back up, it's not connecting at all.

The device is recognized as a midi device and audio device and plays sound fine through every other program on my Mac.

A quick response would be appreciated as this has the potential to really mess with my money.

Thnx.

DJ Screwface
Ticket number 309470
Screwface Muziq 11:28 PM - 30 May, 2017
Update... I've connected the DJM to my 2011 MacBook and am experiencing the same problem with Serato. ...and the "MySerato" button box shows "trying to connect" but it never does.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 3:47 AM - 31 May, 2017
Hi Screwface Muziq

I can see that Mike sent you some ideas in your ticket a couple of hours ago. Hopefully one or other of those will help you get your nexus connected again.

Cheers, Aaron
Screwface Muziq 11:16 AM - 31 May, 2017
Yes. Thank you. Although i figured this out for myself a could hours earlier, his solution was correct. Becuase the previous agent reset my entire account vs. just Serato video, I had to re activate Serato DJ for the mixer to be recognized. I had to stumble across this since I wasn't initially made aware by the previous agent. Thanks for the response. Much appreciated.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 9:41 PM - 31 May, 2017
No worries man, good to hear it's all sorted. I'll have a look into the original situation to see what could have been done better.

Cheers
DJMIXX79 6:16 AM - 6 June, 2017
yikes.. I am so scared.. about to spend 6k on a speaker setup and just purchased a new MacBook Pro 15 inch 2016.. reading all of this, and seeing that issues are still happening.. can someone tell me exactly what I need to buy (USB wise) to be able to have no issues for my mobile work?

2.6 Ghz 17 core. 16 GB memory Intel Graphics 530 1536 MB. I will also want to do mix emergency but I have not downloaded any serato or ME yet.. I will be attempting to run everything with the Roland 808 DJ controller for serato DJ and ME.. what do I need to add to this setup so I won't have any issues?
Serato, Support
Aaron E 11:06 PM - 6 June, 2017
Hey DJMIXX79

There are a few reports above in this thread where people have got good performance using specific adapters. Have a read through and maybe reach out to some people.

From our side, there is only one known issue with the touchbar enabled MBPros, which is outlined here: support.serato.com

Any other issues appear to be caused by certain adapters so best to either stick with the official Apple adapters or those that other users have reported are working well.

Cheers
DJMIXX79 11:18 PM - 6 June, 2017
Thanks, Aaron. Can someone tell me which adapters have worked well with the new MacBooks with the touch bar?
popnwave 3:49 AM - 7 June, 2017
I'm hoping High Sierra helps out the most.
Dj ListenDat 2:43 AM - 24 June, 2017
Quote:
Thanks, Aaron. Can someone tell me which adapters have worked well with the new MacBooks with the touch bar?

hub EC TECHNOLOGY 4 ports usb 3 works perfectly! Just don't disconnect the USB c adapter while using Serato. If you want to unplug your mixer or rane sl x soundcard just remove the USB A port from the dongle. Unplug the dongle only after your set is over as unplugging the USB c while Serato is playing bring a known bug of Serato and Sierra which still unsolve and make the user needing to completely turn off then turn on the Mac to get USB devices work again
Socamonarch 3:18 PM - 27 June, 2017
www.kickstarter.com HYPERDRIVE
This should be a solution. I will have once soon to see if it works. I have a new 2017 15in MBP maxed out.
I've already tried this : www.nonda.co with an SL4 and RANE 62Z and both Serato Dj and Scratch live work.
KrisBreaks 3:33 PM - 27 June, 2017
I thought I had it working this morning, finally, but to no avail. I get the feeling that it's the Rane audio control panel that's flakey with the touchbar Macs rather than Serato.

I've got the Hyperdrive interface mentioned in Socamonarch's post above but this doesn't work for me, not with Serato. It does work with everything else. The official apple dongles worked best but only when hot plugging and only then if everything is uninstalled (rane control panel + Serato) then reinstalled, making sure to install Serato 1.9.1 not >. Cold shut down and boot up. Worked.

Then, next time I restart, back to square one. Serato + Rane (control panel + sixty two) + Late 2016 touchbar MacBook Pro = big risk.

If I was a pro DJ, I'd have ditched this computer within the return period rather than persevering.
popnwave 5:24 PM - 27 June, 2017
Quote:
www.kickstarter.com HYPERDRIVE
This should be a solution. I will have once soon to see if it works. I have a new 2017 15in MBP maxed out.
I've already tried this : www.nonda.co with an SL4 and RANE 62Z and both Serato Dj and Scratch live work.

www.kickstarter.com

Those comments do not look promising for that thing. I'd go for a proper TB3 dock like OWC sells vs that.
monkeyfunk 12:55 PM - 4 July, 2017
I've had an ongoing problem with my MBP 2016 Touchbar and Serato. Basically at random points, they'll be an audio glitch

Having raised this with Serato, this is what came back :

We have had reports of similar behaviour with Rane hardware on Macbook Pros running OS X El Capitan and macOS Sierra. In the reports we have received, toggling WiFi has resulted in a USB overload followed by latency.
DJ Tecniq 4:30 PM - 4 July, 2017
^ This is why I'm still on Yosemite nor a Rane device. Pioneer S9 working beautifullyšŸ˜Š
Serato, Support
Aaron E 10:34 PM - 4 July, 2017
Hey monkeyfunk

Just want to clarify that the passage you've quoted above from your ticket with David refers specifically to toggling your WiFi, or your WiFi seeking a connection.

Random dropouts and latency not related to your WiFi connection would likely be caused by something else - possibly the chaining of your USB hub through the Apple USB-C adapter.

Probably best to keep working with David if you think there's something going on that's not WiFi related.

Cheers, Aaron
KrisBreaks 3:08 PM - 6 July, 2017
Been round the houses with this, Serato are being really helpful but I'm still unable to use Serato + Rane Sixty Two on this late 2016 MacBook Pro. Rane on the other hand, are not even responding to mails.

The latest thing I tried, and suggests to me that the issue is not on the Mac hardware side i.e. Touchbar, is booting into safe mode and trying to make Serato crash like not does in normal mode. I couldn't get it to crash. The touchbar continued to work fine. Although, it still didnā€™t solve my connection between Rane control Panel & Serato.

What this seems to suggest is that itā€™s a third party software issue rather than the Mac hardware.

So, I tried removing ALL third party software and reinstalling Serato and trying again in normal more.

Still didnā€™t work.

The only thing I didnā€™t uninstall was my Citrix receiver which I use to remote into work office machine, and Chrome browser and I need both of these as Iā€™m working from home today. So, unless itā€™s one of these two thatā€™s causing the issue then there must be a glitch somewhere in either the Rane software or the Serato software. I know itā€™s not definitive but, I donā€™t think I can narrow it down much further than that.

Still no word from Rane. If anyone has some way for contacting them, let me know, please.
KrisBreaks 3:11 PM - 6 July, 2017
Worth noting that all other audio and non audio USB devices I've connected to the Mac have worked fine, digital cameras, phones, Ableton Push 2, MicroKorg. No issues with them or the USB to USB-C dongles.
popnwave 3:14 PM - 6 July, 2017
That's a bummer to hear Rane isn't helping more. I really think that even if they retained the engineers, the support staff probably has little to no experience with the hardware at InMusic so they just ignore it :/
KrisBreaks 3:28 PM - 6 July, 2017
Yeah, it's a shame they (Rane) can't seem to support their products. I love the 62 as a vinyl mixer, the faders & EQs are the best I've used, but it's pretty useless if I want to incorporate any digital only tracks into a mix as it stands. I should perhaps move away from Rane?
DJ Tecniq 6:01 PM - 6 July, 2017
Quote:
I should perhaps move away from Rane?
Yes just get a Pioneer S9 it is the leading battle mixer right now Rane I highly doubt will come out with any new products and it seems there's a lot of connection issues with Rane products I see them all the time on the forum. While Pioneer has had quite a few defective units I would still rather use their products. Even though my first S9 was defective they sorted it and I had a replacement in 2 weeks. Great customer service I can't complain.
danield 9:44 PM - 9 July, 2017
I've got a 2017 Macbook Pro with Touchbar (15"model) and unfortunatelly i'm having these same issues ; it works but if you disconnect, you need to hard reset the computer. I see this problem is almost 1 year old and so far nothing new ? Any workarounds ?

I tested with DJM-850 ; does somente know if this problem affects the SL3 box as well ?
Serato, Support
Luke B 9:20 PM - 10 July, 2017
Hey danield,

The work-around is outlined in the following support article;
support.serato.com

Are you using a Macbook Pro 14,2 or 14,3 model?
danield 10:21 PM - 16 July, 2017
Hi,

Mine is a 14,3 model.

The idea of using a hub does not attract me because it would add a new point of failure / problem in the setup. Anyway, is there a reliable hub you could recommend ?

What i'm doing is to avoid at all the possible ways to unplug the cable with Serato DJ open. I founded that if i quit Serato DJ BEFORE unplug, the problem won't happen : i can unplug the cable, plug it again , open Serato DJ and it will work.
Serato, Support
Luke B 11:26 PM - 16 July, 2017
Hi danield,

USB-C is a finnicky (and unfortunately not entirely mature) beast at best, so it's hard to recommend a specific model or brand.
Some of our users have reported success with official Apple accessories, although they are very expensive.

There are also some user recommendations throughout posts in this thread too.

Thanks for your feedback.
monkeyfunk 8:12 PM - 19 July, 2017
Quote:
Hey monkeyfunk

Just want to clarify that the passage you've quoted above from your ticket with David refers specifically to toggling your WiFi, or your WiFi seeking a connection.

Random dropouts and latency not related to your WiFi connection would likely be caused by something else - possibly the chaining of your USB hub through the Apple USB-C adapter.

Probably best to keep working with David if you think there's something going on that's not WiFi related.

Cheers, Aaron

Sure Aaron, sorry if this out of context for this issue. Posted under 2016 MacBook Pros, so sharing my own issue.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 9:32 PM - 19 July, 2017
No worries man, just wanted to be sure we were all on the same page.
dj ruderoy 11:54 PM - 20 July, 2017
Hi Dj's, a lot of comments too many for me to read through the all, but thought it may be worth sharing my experience with the new Mac Pro WITH touch, 1gb, 16gb memory 3.1 intel i5. Ive have been using for my new mac along with my SL4 or Pioneer DJM 900 SRT, and HID to my pair of CDJ's 2000 NX VIA a hub. All i can say is so far so good. Ive had one issue mid set when i had to restart the machine because i was getting no sound but this was triggered by the usb come out of the hub connected to the decks. Apart from then it has been running as smoothly as i could ask, and i was VERY nervous prior to buying the new machine, and was tempted to buy an older model, i am so glad i didnt, as its a great machine and unbelievably light. My biggest advice would to get USB C to USB B cables, that way you're not having to deal with extra hubs and more leads than you used before. I initially invested in the USB C hub that plugs in and sets flush with the machine and gives you usb a ports and others. But if you have your laptop on a stand, you will find it ends up hang of the side and you constantly worry its going to fall out with all the leads plugged in. So personally its fair easier just replacing your leads with usb c to b cables.

So to summarise, dont worry about using the new MBP with touch, as its runs like a dream.
DJ Marv the Maverick 12:09 AM - 21 July, 2017
Quote:
Hi Dj's, a lot of comments too many for me to read through the all, but thought it may be worth sharing my experience with the new Mac Pro WITH touch, 1gb, 16gb memory 3.1 intel i5. Ive have been using for my new mac along with my SL4 or Pioneer DJM 900 SRT, and HID to my pair of CDJ's 2000 NX VIA a hub. All i can say is so far so good. Ive had one issue mid set when i had to restart the machine because i was getting no sound but this was triggered by the usb come out of the hub connected to the decks. Apart from then it has been running as smoothly as i could ask, and i was VERY nervous prior to buying the new machine, and was tempted to buy an older model, i am so glad i didnt, as its a great machine and unbelievably light. My biggest advice would to get USB C to USB B cables, that way you're not having to deal with extra hubs and more leads than you used before. I initially invested in the USB C hub that plugs in and sets flush with the machine and gives you usb a ports and others. But if you have your laptop on a stand, you will find it ends up hang of the side and you constantly worry its going to fall out with all the leads plugged in. So personally its fair easier just replacing your leads with usb c to b cables.

So to summarise, dont worry about using the new MBP with touch, as its runs like a dream.

Clarification needed are you using this sorta cables with no issues?

Belkin USB-C to USB-B Printer Cable, 1.8 m (USB-IF Certified, 480 Mbps, Compatible with MacBook Pro, Chromebook Pixel, More USB-C and Micro-USB Device) - Black www.amazon.co.uk

And you will recommend that over getting this

Satechi Aluminum Type-C Pro Hub Adapter for 2016 MacBook Pro 13ā€ and 15ā€ 40Gbs Thunderbolt 3, 4k HDMI, Pass-Through Charging, SD/Micro Card Reader and 2 USB 3.0 Ports (Space Grey) www.amazon.co.uk
DJ Marv the Maverick 12:12 AM - 21 July, 2017
Had a near miss incident with my 2014 MBP at a gig. It fell from turntable height but luckily it survived. Got me wondering if it did not survive the dive what will be the next course of action, buy an older machine with regular USB ports or 2017 MBP.
zapONE 6:15 PM - 21 July, 2017
Quote:
...buy an older machine with regular USB ports or 2017 MBP.

Just to be sure: You mean the 2017 MBP is not affected by the known issues mentioned in this discussion?
Socamonarch 5:01 AM - 26 July, 2017
Quote:
Quote:

Clarification needed are you using this sorta cables with no issues?

Belkin USB-C to USB-B Printer Cable, 1.8 m (USB-IF Certified, 480 Mbps, Compatible with MacBook Pro, Chromebook Pixel, More USB-C and Micro-USB Device) - Black www.amazon.co.uk

I use the Belkin. It works flawlessly.
djnyd 1:52 AM - 15 October, 2017
not sure if i'm having the same issue as you guys?

posted here

serato.com
seanrealdj 5:30 AM - 3 August, 2018
I was a Traktor user and ever since I bought the brand new i7, touch strip, I changed platform to new version Serato. And Serato stops/hang every 10 seconds. Luckily audio was fine it appears like the i7 3.9GHz turbo boost saved it. But I'm pretty sure someday it would make a big fuss if it is like a 1 hour nonstop. If the accident ever happens I'm not running to blame Serato when management asks me as I don't wanna explain this long story to them like newbies.
I only have Serato installed on this new machine. Now I already feel this company won't protect me on further serious issue like this problem is already delaying 2 years at present. And the comment above looks like h264 still isn't supported?? When we are at h265 4k? so basically Serato video DJs still playing that washed out color videos that's from a decade ago technology.
Does Serato would handle all of my 48k flac libraries? No.. Waveforms were delaying the vinyl. So how long should I await? I just can't deliver the mp3 quality its gotta be flac or vinyl.
In any case, I was going to dump my 60 dollar dual types USB 3.0 converter and get other ones, but after reading the article it looks like I would waste time again.
The Serato official support page looks they blame on apple and those 2 models only, when it is more than just 2 models. Traktor has no issue and I never ever had any issues that freaks me out like this during 7 years every weekend gigs. If. it is the driver issue why would apple made that decision on Traktor besides very popular Serato?
I'm not proceeding to delete Serato as my goal is release the review on the Traktor and Serato in-depth based on my resident gigs.
As I don't desire to switch back to thick Macbooks again, I will just disable touch strip every time I play.
Hardly my first experience with Serato isn't so smooth. Even this website I'm having so hard time to type on my brand new phone that is more expensive than galaxy note 8,

I want to be fair so I merely need more experience with The Serato. And I will envision what is so awesome about it.
dj zaza 6:04 AM - 3 August, 2018
Now I live with this problem, I set that the keyboard goes into f1-f12 mode automatically when you open Serato, the automatic brightness is disabled for the screen, the time to solve serious problems have lengthened too much, the same is true for the hot disconnect of pioneer products. I think Apple should leave the touchbar, or make a 15-inch MacBook with the option to choose normal function keys. the Touch ID can be integrated in any other way.
Dj ListenDat 8:36 AM - 9 November, 2018
Quote:
Now I live with this problem, I set that the keyboard goes into f1-f12 mode automatically when you open Serato, the automatic brightness is disabled for the screen, the time to solve serious problems have lengthened too much, the same is true for the hot disconnect of pioneer products. I think Apple should leave the touchbar, or make a 15-inch MacBook with the option to choose normal function keys. the Touch ID can be integrated in any other way.

How to do do that bro : "I set that the keyboard goes into f1-f12 mode automatically when you open Serato"
Dj ListenDat 8:39 AM - 9 November, 2018
Googled and found solution here : apple.stackexchange.com

Thanks for mentioning i didn't know this tweak before