Karl Y 7:39 PM - 24 September, 2016
ableton.github.io

Read here how link works ;-)
Pete Input 1:44 AM - 25 September, 2016
6 hour B2B set. Worked like a dream.
Thank you Serato!
:)
Hotvol 2:39 PM - 2 October, 2016
when i use link the cpu goes to red high cpu usege plz fix this coz i been using ableton with serato like 2 years ago but without link . bty every thing is fine but when i press link the cpu meter gose to red and dissconnect the link
emile 6:46 PM - 8 December, 2016
Listen fuck what you heard Im using this totally Change everything about music as we know it . YES Im not being Coy or telling some bullshit self hype .
Look Understand this .. as a Turntablist Electro Pioneer and A hip hop Futurist
Thais is my purpose.. 3 x in my life .. I flat lined,Dead
I was in a wheelchair a year ago wasn't supposed walk again .and pretty was told I was done a decade ago .. and that would have crushed mos
Had to literally Crawl my way back to the decks and gear.. al that said and DONE . What was it for ?
Was it to stroke/remake my ego driven love of attention and beats nto a 40 year old dj's come back story.. No . It was to be here as I read what ?
4 comments on what may arguably be the most under discussed and ground breaking feature of music itself in 25v years.. and Why ? Why no parade and visions of integrated audiences with devices creating a virtual drum circle ? Why no discussion of how the Barrier or Artist/Audience where people can ACTUALLY . Connect with the artist or Overpaid Jukebox and booking agency model rep ( insert DJ )
WHY / because .. ' " Dont look at the little man behind the curtain .. I .. I am the great and mighty OZ" .. right ? Or maybe this why the instruments and drums arent allowed at the Concerts or Why the drum circles take place before and after but hardly ever During the Dead or PHISH CONCERTS <<
Or maybe and this is a stretch fellas and females
I had to put together a performance where 8 phone jacks go into the audience and all my content comes from the audience .. and i mix things in and become more of an electronic conductor .. And then I stop The house sound fades down the shews over people link up .. the rhythm confines.. I become a Catalyst for new ideas and like a torch carried through Greek Times .. people become connected .. It no longer becomes about ME. But I Become part of something much Bigger than Myself .
Soon very .. very soon .
I HOPE TO CONNECT WITH ALL OF U SOME DAY
emile

because
onthe1 1:22 AM - 20 January, 2019
@emile

DJ culture does already contain what could be described as a partial deconstruction of the artist and audience binary. This can be seen in the practices of remix work, pseudonymous releases, white labels, combining found objects (records) into spontaneous re-creations, and voluntary participation through dance.

I see what you mean with regards to Ableton Link. It's an attempt at the self-overcoming of master and slave.

Are you (ever) in the Bay Area? PM me.