Serato DJ Pro General Discussion

Talk about Serato DJ Pro, expansion packs and supported hardware

Using a friends controller and new mac tonight at a gig

DJ Tecniq 7:40 PM - 4 December, 2014
Hey guys just need some input. Were using a friends controller on a new laptop just needed to know if anything needs to be registered before we have to use it? Should just be plug n play right? It's a brand new 13" macbook pro and Pioneer DDJ-SR. I just wasn't sure if the new computer/serato dj will need a serial or something. Thanks
Davideon 9:09 PM - 4 December, 2014
No. The Sr will unlock the program
DJ Tecniq 10:44 PM - 4 December, 2014
Quote:
No. The Sr will unlock the program
Awesome thanks.
deejdave 1:43 AM - 5 December, 2014
You JUST got duped BBD. Because I like you I am giving you the heads up serato.com save your time/energy.................

This guy has not ONLY ALTEADY done this. He has done it multiple times. This is the thread that he went on & on & on using guess what controller? THE SR!!!
DJMark 1:47 AM - 5 December, 2014
Mental illness is a real tragedy.

I hope he gets the care and treatment that he obviously needs.
DJ Baby Boy 2:33 AM - 5 December, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahaha
DJMark 2:43 AM - 5 December, 2014
Maybe someone can start a kickstarter fund to provide for inpatient treatment.

Where's nurse Ratched when we need her?
raedonquan 3:23 AM - 5 December, 2014
New computer....2010 13"
Davideon 8:15 AM - 5 December, 2014
Cheers Dave. Some odd bods about
DJ Tecniq 8:33 PM - 5 December, 2014
Can you guys just drop it... Wow you really have nothing better to do.
DJ Tecniq 8:39 PM - 5 December, 2014
And for the record it wasn't my computer it was my friends that I Dj with. Everything worked great but we had a pitch lock problem in the program and speeding or slowing the pitch did nothing. Thank god it was toward the end of the night. Other than that it ran great.
raedonquan 11:35 PM - 5 December, 2014
Wait a minute you said it worked great... But how... It didn't work for you and your laptop...so the program should have never worked .. Cause if I remember the program sucked....

Now your contradicting your self.....does the program work or not....

So the program worked on your friends computer what make his computer different than your...

By your assement a 4 yr old computer should work on every program that was created for it...
DJMark 12:28 AM - 6 December, 2014
There are some people you just have to conclude that a family of retarded hamsters are living inside their skull.
shadow23 1:17 AM - 6 December, 2014
Quote:
There are some people you just have to conclude that a family of retarded hamsters are living inside their skull.

LOL! And 100 points for you sir and also to raedonquan!
DJ Tecniq 2:18 AM - 6 December, 2014
I didn't expect it would have a problem with a brand new Mac and it didn't besides the pitch locking up all a sudden. Yes mines old and I can't even play anything or get anything to play. Seriously drop it. It's been over and done with.
raedonquan 2:35 AM - 6 December, 2014
So why don't you own up to what you said...didn't the program suck and it should work flawless like SSL on you 4yr old Mac...

Based upon your findings cause the program didn't work it just plain sucked....

Me and a few others told you it was YOUR computer.... But you couldn't believe it....

How about an apology to Serato guys you damned the program for being junk...
DJMark 2:42 AM - 6 December, 2014
Accountability, logic and reason....

Might as well wait around for scheduled passenger service to Mars.
DJ Tecniq 3:46 AM - 6 December, 2014
Quote:
So why don't you own up to what you said...didn't the program suck and it should work flawless like SSL on you 4yr old Mac...

Me and a few others told you it was YOUR computer.... But you couldn't believe it....

Sorry I don't care how old it is it should play something there is no excuse for that. So no I have no need to apologize or fess up my point has been proven.
DJMark 4:21 AM - 6 December, 2014
Quote:
my point has been proven.

I think we all agree there.

I'd add "LOL" if it wasn't actually kind of sad.
raedonquan 4:32 AM - 6 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Sorry I don't care how old it is it should play something there is no excuse for that. So no I have no need to apologize or fess up my point has been proven.

You said the program is junk.... What point?... But it works .....what is it.... Does it work or it doesn't....

You didn't prove anything.... So you basically made a point that sdj is junk....yes or no.... You said it was the program cause SSL ran fine...yes or no.... You showed a video of your computer CPU spiking...

But you still believed it was the program.....

Now you try the program with a new Mac and wow surprise it works.... So what is it...is it still the program....

Show me where I'm wrong here
shadow23 6:30 AM - 6 December, 2014
Quote:
Show me where I'm wrong here

Don't waste your time mate. Some times there are just those who have no concept of what's right and what's wrong.

He obviously has no idea. Like DJMark said "99 cents short of a dollar". You'll have more chances of a parrot understanding what everyone has been posting.
The Return of Dj Sparky 7:14 PM - 6 December, 2014
Whats going on in here, so I smell a lack of credibility?
deejdave 9:35 PM - 6 December, 2014
If I am not mistaken he is known around here as DJ Nocred or just NOCRED. Not even joking though LOL.
Ragman 7:19 AM - 7 December, 2014
Quote:
[...] Sorry I don't care how old it is it should play something there is no excuse for that. So no I have no need to apologize or fess up my point has been proven.

Dood you got me stoked. Hell I'm whipping out my old Packard Bell and if SDJ doesn't play on that old fart, Serato's gonna hear from me big time. :-(
DJMark 10:51 AM - 7 December, 2014
Quote:
Hell I'm whipping out my old Packard Bell and if SDJ doesn't play on that old fart, Serato's gonna hear from me big time.

I tried it on my Powermac 8100, and the software wouldn't even run. And the cord didn't fit.

Writing up a very strongly-worded letter to Serato now. If that computer can run System 7.6 and Sound Designer II, goddammit it should run Serato DJ.

And why no NuBus Serato interfaces??

Techniq, can you help out on this?
raedonquan 12:28 PM - 7 December, 2014
i knew it i knew it doesnt work on win95.... how can this be .... it plays winamp... its an mp3 player ....and serato is an mp3 music player program...... i want it to work i paid good money for my compaq 8086 10gb hd

and why isnt there no usb connection on the back is say serial rs232 or lpt1
Ariel M 4:05 PM - 7 December, 2014
Quote:
i knew it i knew it doesnt work on win95.... how can this be .... it plays winamp... its an mp3 player ....and serato is an mp3 music player program...... i want it to work i paid good money for my compaq 8086 10gb hd

and why isnt there no usb connection on the back is say serial rs232 or lpt1

Dude, how does it suppose it to work!!?? Serato requires FLOPPY DISK DRIVE don't you know that? Come on man! :P
raedonquan 4:56 PM - 7 December, 2014
well i only have my iomega zip drive .... can anyone help me..... i heard the program is to simulate dj with vinyl l... but the strange thing is have a RCA turntable/ tv console ..... how am i going to make it work... anyone got a diagram
Ragman 7:24 PM - 7 December, 2014
LMAO.... Ripe^
deejdave 8:39 PM - 7 December, 2014
I can't even find the RCA outputs on my new turntables images.search.yahoo.com. I'm thinking Serato screwed me royally. I will now send them my thoughs with my new cell phone images.search.yahoo.com............
DJ Tecniq 9:44 PM - 7 December, 2014
untracking. This has gotten so stupid. So glad I'd rather practice cutting then spending it on this forum. Some of you have way too much time on your hands...smh
Ariel M 10:01 PM - 7 December, 2014
Quote:
untracking. This has gotten so stupid. So glad I'd rather practice cutting then spending it on this forum. Some of you have way too much time on your hands...smh

If I were you I'd rather work hard and save money so that I can buy brand new Macbook pro that will replace your old crappy piece of junk computer.

Come back here and post once you got your new Mac :)
raedonquan 1:19 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Some of you have way too much time on your hands...smh

Yup cause our new macbook pro's are working with sdj .... we're not cursing the software just waiting for new serato gear to come out and purchase...

come to think of it .... i still have my 5th grade t shirt that i first bought and now it has a rip in it... i have to call the company and complain that it didnt last as long as i hoped for.... i didn't get my money's worth from it yet... a few more year is all i needed
DJ Tecniq 1:58 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Some of you have way too much time on your hands...smh

Yup cause our new macbook pro's are working with sdj .... we're not cursing the software just waiting for new serato gear to come out and purchase...

come to think of it .... i still have my 5th grade t shirt that i first bought and now it has a rip in it... i have to call the company and complain that it didnt last as long as i hoped for.... i didn't get my money's worth from it yet... a few more year is all i needed
Regardless of your argument. Serato DJ should be able to play something on a 2010 MacBook Pro. I don't care how you put it. I'll say it over and over and over again. "It should play something at least"
DJMark 2:06 AM - 8 December, 2014
Blah Blah Blah.

Some people were just put on earth to be dumb.
pdidy 2:21 AM - 8 December, 2014
"Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."
raedonquan 2:24 AM - 8 December, 2014
Well if sdj doesn't play on my older laptop... I would buy a new one... As your in this business to make money... You need reliable gear.... Sdj didn't work on your Mac.....simple buy a new one...

I'm a damn broken record.....

I still need help.... So if I cut my USB plug and match the wires to my rs232 plug you think I can get sdj to work......
pdidy 2:44 AM - 8 December, 2014
i think NOCRED aka DJ Tecniq has OFFICIALLY earned his seat in the "Backfired Threads....."
serato.com
DJ Remix Detroit 2:52 AM - 8 December, 2014
im just curious..... All you 'fan girls' talk shit about the people so-called "bitching and complaining" about SDJ....

Why would you follow a person from thread to thread.... Knowing they are gonna do the same thing?

I mean you guys have the right to do what you want.... Its a public forum....i aint mad at ya...

But you guys are bitching and complaining about the bitchers and complainers... It Says alot about you guys.
deejdave 2:54 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
But you guys are bitching and complaining about the bitchers and complainers... It Says alot about you guys.
DJ Remix Detroit 2:56 AM - 8 December, 2014
^ the main one im talking about too.... Lol
pdidy 2:56 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
im just curious..... All you 'fan girls' talk shit.....

www.google.com
deejdave 2:57 AM - 8 December, 2014
So what would you be dong? Bitching and complaining about the people bitching and complaining about the bitchers and complainers?
DJ Remix Detroit 2:57 AM - 8 December, 2014
Just wondering why u stalk another dj around the forums.... Simple question
deejdave 2:58 AM - 8 December, 2014
Out of curiosity what laptop are you running again? Tell everyone why you are REALLY upset?
DJ Remix Detroit 2:58 AM - 8 December, 2014
I put my point out there... Im not gonna follow you around other threads saying the same shit over and over and over...

Just says alot about you... Thats all
DJ Remix Detroit 3:00 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Out of curiosity what laptop are you running again? Tell everyone why you are REALLY upset?

2011 17mbp.... Trust me i could grab a new one. But im holding on to the 17 for as long as i can. Especially with ME
DJ Remix Detroit 3:01 AM - 8 December, 2014
Me upset? Not at all... Im not stalking other forum members
DJ Remix Detroit 3:03 AM - 8 December, 2014
And of course... You were the first to respond .... Deejdave.... So that shit mustve hit home... Lol
pdidy 3:09 AM - 8 December, 2014
Actively disputing misinformation on a forum is not stalking. I would define it as debating.
deejdave 3:10 AM - 8 December, 2014
I never felt upset myself. Lotta laughs though.
Quote:
You JUST got duped BBD. Because I like you I am giving you the heads up serato.com save your time/energy.................

Kinda thought I was looking out for a fellow forum member. Not only that I do remember him appreciating it. Could just be me though.

I know this whole thing is hitting close to home because you were that guy with the problems recently. Just let it go, learn from your mistakes (and others), and try not to bitch at people for complaining about people complaining about people complaining. Last time I checked I am FAR from being the only one having quite a good laugh over all of this and you are finding yourself yet again in the minority.

You know just like last time I only give people like you a certain amount of attention anyways so let's just move on here ok? thanks

pdidy I promise you this dude is not worth the time or effort.
raedonquan 3:11 AM - 8 December, 2014
Should I be belly aching since Hid isn't fix on the Cdj 850....and I made a report and all the help guy said they know about it...

That was a yr ago

I spent a decent amount on them cdjs .... But I'm not calling the software garbage...

I try sdj on my 62 it didn't work to well... Am I to raise all hell it doesn't work....

I'll just sit back and wait....

I use SSL on my 62 and sdj on my sz.... All is good....
DJ Tecniq 3:14 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
im just curious..... All you 'fan girls' talk shit about the people so-called "bitching and complaining" about SDJ....

Why would you follow a person from thread to thread.... Knowing they are gonna do the same thing?

I mean you guys have the right to do what you want.... Its a public forum....i aint mad at ya...

couldn't have said it any better myself. I've dropped it I done hold grudges this long it's pointless.
raedonquan 3:15 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
im just curious..... All you 'fan girls' talk shit.....

www.google.com

I just gave out info and also showed a video to help the djteqnic..... He just blasted the software with no credit to it....all user error right there
DJ Remix Detroit 3:19 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Hid isn't fix on the Cdj 850

Quote:
I try sdj on my 62 it didn't work to well

Quote:
But I'm not calling the software garbage

Quote:

that's your perogative.... i aint mad at ya.

but there are others who have questions and will honestly call a spade a spade.

Quote:
Am I to raise all hell it doesn't work....

and if you are the type to just "sit and wait"... then i see why you call creating a thread "raising hell"...lol
DJ Remix Detroit 3:21 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
learn from your mistakes

what mistake did i make? Senato openly admitted there was a crucial bug in the software causing the problems.
DJ Remix Detroit 3:24 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

couldn't have said it any better myself. I've dropped it I done hold grudges this long it's pointless.

it's all good.... as much as deejdave and the girls love to dick ride serrate, there are tons of ppl that know sdj aint up to par yet....

but we know not everyone has the balls to call a spade a spade
DJ Remix Detroit 3:25 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
I never felt upset myself. Lotta laughs though.
Quote:

Kinda thought I was looking out for a fellow forum member. Not only that I do remember him appreciating it. Could just be me though.

I know this whole thing is hitting close to home because you were that guy with the problems recently. Just let it go, learn from your mistakes (and others), and try not to bitch at people for complaining about people complaining about people complaining. Last time I checked I am FAR from being the only one having quite a good laugh over all of this and you are finding yourself yet again in the minority.

You know just like last time I only give people like you a certain amount of attention anyways so let's just move on here ok? thanks

pdidy I promise you this dude is not worth the time or effort.

when the heat comes you run n hide... it's ok.
raedonquan 3:38 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

and if you are the type to just "sit and wait"... then i see why you call creating a thread "raising hell"...lol

you forgot one other quote

sdj works fine on my sz
DJ Remix Detroit 3:40 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

you forgot one other quote

sdj works fine on my sz

ok 1 outta 3.... you got me..lol
raedonquan 3:41 AM - 8 December, 2014
opps a few more

sdj works on afx/amx ndx500 combo

sdj works sb

had the sx but traded to get the sz
DJ Tecniq 3:41 AM - 8 December, 2014
To think a forum is supposed to be for helping other dj's in need that are unaware of certain issues is pretty much useless cause they're just going to critisize you no matter what. This forum is worse than my gf when she's on her period. That's what happens when you have a bunch of diva dj's on here. lol
DJ Remix Detroit 3:44 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
opps a few more

sdj works sb

whats the specs on your mbp?
DJ Remix Detroit 3:45 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
bunch of diva dj's on here. lol

yup... i've been seeing that a lot lately here...lol
deejdave 3:54 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Senato openly admitted there was a crucial bug in the software causing the problems.

They openly admitted to being able to duplicate the issue. They then offered a workaround via 1.7.2 Beta for the issue what was it................... the day AFTER you were complaining about how LONG they take to release fixes?

To address it head on though this is Serato "Openly admitting" there is a bug in the software.

"With the latest version of the Serato DJ 1.7.2 Beta, we've implemented a workaround for the dropout and large latency with DVS hardware n Mac OS X. This particular issue is not caused by Serato DJ, but we can now detect when the issue happens so that the workaround can be automatically applied. Download the latest 1.7.2 Beta here."

Key words "This particular issue is not caused by Serato DJ"

Serato DJ is "the software" and the word "not" is a form of negation which cancels out the words prior to or following. This amounts to the issue being caused by something other than the software. That's how that works................

support.serato.com

The whole finger pointing at Serato in itself seems lame and lazy. It is just too easy for my taste. I get Serato (as a developer AND as a software) is not perfect. There is always room for improvement. I personally don't agree that they deserve the label "shit" though.

I have always found that it IS in fact easier to catch flies with honey than vinegar. I see nothing wrong with being courteous and respectful towards all who I believe deserves it. I often try to lend my help out. Once upon a time that is how this ALL started with Tecniq too which I would hope he would try to remember. Stick to what you do I will stick to what I do. All I know is what I do certainly works for me. Which brings me to my next and final point.

I have ABSOLUTELY nothing to gain from you period. That's just the way it is. This is seemingly an eternal thing so again please by all means...................... save your energy as well. Again we can go back and forth but it just seems easier not to.

That's all you are getting from me...............
raedonquan 4:07 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
opps a few more

sdj works sb

late 2011mbp 15" i7 6gb ram 750 hd... running osx 10.8.5 no need for Yosemite at the moment... as all my video editing software is not asking for any os updates

as for NI Maschine 2 update not going to do it.... here there's a few probs
DJ Remix Detroit 4:28 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
the day AFTER you were complaining about how LONG they take to release fixes?

wow... you are a LIAR....first of all i never said anything about taking long to release fixes... i specifically said FEATURES... you were the one that brought up "FIXES".

Quote:
DJ Remix Detroit 7:29 AM - 17 November, 2014
not being sarcastic at all... i was actually just giving you a heads up so you are not expecting it be an 'overnight' add-on. Serato has a verrrrrry slow track record when it comes to adding feature requests.

you responded directly:
Quote:
deejdave 11:46 AM - 17 November, 2014
When it comes to damaging mappings, bugs or crucial features you are dead wrong.

but that must've been the point where your fan girl panties got all in a bunch and you felt the need to chime in with info that was complete irrelevant to what i stated.

Quote:
The whole finger pointing at Serato in itself seems lame and lazy

and i agree, if and only if:

A) you are one of those people that just complains and doesn't take any action to try and correct the problem via self troubleshooting, reporting the problems to the support team and helping with public betas.

B) you go balls deep into buying new equipment and upgrading to the latest OS to GIG with, when it hasn't been tested and approved by serato.

and I did neither of these.

so again, your point is invalid.

Quote:
I have always found that it IS in fact easier to catch flies with honey than vinegar.

that may very well be the case in cupcake land... but where i'm from, we call a spade a spade and keep it real.... and when people fuck up, we admit it, and fix it, without out all the sugar coating and sprinkles.

Quote:
Again we can go back and forth but it just seems easier not to.

again, coming from the guy that follows other dj's around the forum.... yeah ok.

Quote:
That's all you are getting from me...............

you say this after every post.... yet you continue to respond....smh
DJ Remix Detroit 4:38 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
opps a few more

sdj works sb

late 2011mbp 15" i7 6gb ram 750 hd... running osx 10.8.5 no need for Yosemite at the moment... as all my video editing software is not asking for any os updates

as for NI Maschine 2 update not going to do it.... here there's a few probs

ok, yeah, i did some troubleshooting myself with Yosemite, Mavericks, and Mountain Lion....and when i used 10.8.5, all of the problems went away.

the latest beta has been pretty stable, but i still get dropouts every now and then when applying fx and PnT while using Mavericks and Yosemite on a buffer setting of 2.

Mountain lion gets them every know and again while using fx and PnT... but def not as much as Mavericks or Yosemeite.

I've been working a lot of hours lately, so i haven't had the time to really sit down and do some quality testing... but I've got some holiday time off and I'm gonna go hard, then write up a nice detailed report on my findings for serato support team.

and my specs are early 2011 17" I7 quad core , 16gb ram 240ssd main drive and 1tb optical secondary drive.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:40 AM - 8 December, 2014
lol, y'all BUGGIN...

Carry on...
shadow23 8:18 AM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
To think a forum is supposed to be for helping other dj's in need that are unaware of certain issues is pretty much useless cause they're just going to critisize you no matter what. This forum is worse than my gf when she's on her period. That's what happens when you have a bunch of diva dj's on here. lol

They did try at the start but since you won't do anything about actually helping your situation I can see why they acting the way they are.
Ragman 8:20 AM - 8 December, 2014
Whatever happened to a good ole DJ Battle to settle grievances ??? :-(
Davideon 8:33 AM - 8 December, 2014
So can i just clarify something: will my Atari be able to run pitch n time at 1ms?
DJ Master T 5:27 PM - 8 December, 2014
Can my Commodre 64 can run a Basic plugin as Serato Video? it should be, cause it's a color BASIC computer.
DJ Tecniq 6:29 PM - 8 December, 2014
You guys seemed to be missing the point it's a 2010 MacBook Pro yes it's old but it should play something and I can't even get through 2 songs... Done talking about it.
DJMark 6:35 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Done talking about it.

Promise?
Gio Alex 6:44 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Done talking about it.

Promise?

Wow. I had fun reading this thread this morning. Tons of LoLz
raedonquan 6:50 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
You guys seemed to be missing the point it's a 2010 MacBook Pro yes it's old but it should play something and I can't even get through 2 songs... Done talking about it.

hmm logic would seem that YOU WOULD NEED A NEW COMPUTER if the program didnt work..

DIME UP.... YOU CALL YOURSELF A DJ......I PRESUME YOU GET PAID TO DJ.....SO DIME UP.

or use ssl till it dies
raedonquan 6:52 PM - 8 December, 2014
ok i tried hacking my rs232 port and cut the usb cable... my compaq 8086 just went up in smoke....

im gonna call compaq and get my money back....this is an outrage......
DJMark 6:55 PM - 8 December, 2014
The tragic thing about really dumb people is that they're too stupid to know their own limitations.
shadow23 6:55 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Done talking about it.

I hope so because you seem to miss the point too. Besides your laptop being old it could have more serious issue going on.

But I'm glad that you're done talking about it because we probably get more sense talking to a brick wall.
DJ Tecniq 7:13 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Done talking about it.

I hope so because you seem to miss the point too. Besides your laptop being old it could have more serious issue going on.

But I'm glad that you're done talking about it because we probably get more sense talking to a brick wall.
What's more serious than it not playing "anything" you tell me.
raedonquan 7:17 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Done talking about it.

you are serious.... you think i will use my 2009 mbp with sdj no not in a million yrs.... it will be used for SSL...

DIME UP STOP BEING CHEAP.....GET THAT I7 MBP and be done so you can play with controllers
shadow23 7:34 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:

Hang on I thought you were done talking about it? I have no more to say since you ask for advice or help but refuse to take anything that anyone says on board.
DJMark 7:38 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:

Exploding and destroying everything within a 10-foot radius?

Maybe we can get that feature in an update.
DJ Master T 7:44 PM - 8 December, 2014
Why the latest software, designed in 2014, should work in 5 years old designed computer?

Apple doesn't even support a 2 years old iPhone for their iOS 8 (iPhone 4). And they only work with 1 manufacturer (Apple).

Technology moves each year faster.

It's a new program. New code. Only old, the brand.

It's that hard to understand???
raedonquan 8:53 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Why the latest software, designed in 2014, should work in 5 years old designed computer?

Apple doesn't even support a 2 years old iPhone for their iOS 8 (iPhone 4). And they only work with 1 manufacturer (Apple).

Technology moves each year faster.

It's a new program. New code. Only old, the brand.

It's that hard to understand???

nope to his mind its a serato product just like ssl and doesnt know the difference.... his only reference is that SSL works so sdj should work because the same company made it and it should work....

by the way anybody know the customer service number for compaq i need them to refund me my money cause SSL or SDJ wont work on my 8086.... it plays winamp there for it should play SSL its the same concept
raedonquan 8:54 PM - 8 December, 2014
oh yeah he gave advise to another guy looking for powered speakers to perform parties with and recommended krk rockit 6"
shadow23 9:03 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
oh yeah he gave advise to another guy looking for powered speakers to perform parties with and recommended krk rockit 6"

Yeah I seriously think he wasn't joking. But just got caught out that's why he came back saying he was being sarcastic.
DJ Tecniq 9:37 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
it was a joke you asshole
Davideon 9:44 PM - 8 December, 2014
For fucks sake! I just put my sdj install disk into my play station 1 and can't get Mario to beat match
shadow23 9:56 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

It sure sounded like you weren't joking though. Really, who would even joke about using studio monitors as PAs? You have a bad sense of humor. I mean I don't have the greatest sense of humor but I wouldn't be caught dead joking about using studio monitors as PAs.

I'm guilty of using cheap PAs years ago. But never in all my years of DJing even mentioned, joked or thought of using studio monitors as PAs.
raedonquan 9:59 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
For fucks sake! I just put my sdj install disk into my play station 1 and can't get Mario to beat match

you need to open mario cart and get yoshi on the wiki wiki he's nasty..
raedonquan 10:01 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

wow a lil touchy there... you got caught recommending some bs to a fellow dj good move ...

you mad bro.... feelings hurt......have i ever once cursed at you.
Gio Alex 10:03 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It sure sounded like you weren't joking though. Really, who would even joke about using studio monitors as PAs? You have a bad sense of humor. I mean I don't have the greatest sense of humor but I wouldn't be caught dead joking about using studio monitors as PAs.

I'm guilty of using cheap PAs years ago. But never in all my years of DJing even mentioned, joked or thought of using studio monitors as PAs.

To add on though, it's especially a bad joke because I've seen threads where people have done that. Not that I know the original posters expertise, but you could've had this person go buy a pair of studio monitors to use as PAs. SMH. It's funny if everyone knows you're joking.
DJMark 10:53 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:

Didn't read like any joke to me. Or apparently anyone else.

Maybe try posting less.
raedonquan 11:03 PM - 8 December, 2014
actually he came through with some good advise just right now.... padawan is learning
shadow23 11:06 PM - 8 December, 2014
Quote:
padawan is learning

I wouldn't go that far lol.
DJMark 11:10 PM - 8 December, 2014
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day".