DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

The DJ IQ Test ~ [ Part I ]

AKIEM 3:06 AM - 21 May, 2014
In the photo below we have a vinyl record on a Technics 1200 turntable.
lh6.googleusercontent.com

Q: Sitting in battle orientation, what clock position or degree is the sticker on the label showing?

Q: Sitting in normal (disco) orientation, what clock position or degree is the sticker on the label showing?

Q: If the above two questions are unanswerable, why?

Answer will be provided with the uncropped photo showing the deck.

nm
Esco... 3:24 AM - 21 May, 2014
Need to know what part of the turntable the sticker is pointing to.
AKIEM 6:27 AM - 21 May, 2014
Esco, are you really saying you have to look farther than the position of the marker on the label to make that determination? Why would you need to see the table, cant you just look at the position of the marker? Cant you just 'know' it is pointing toward you?

LMAO nm
Joee 9:59 AM - 21 May, 2014
Joee 10:25 AM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:
Q: Sitting in battle orientation, what clock position or degree is the sticker on the label showing?

turntable clock time 9

Quote:
Q: Sitting in normal (disco) orientation, what clock position or degree is the sticker on the label showing?

turntable clock time 6
DJ_X_Trodinaire 11:49 AM - 21 May, 2014
DJ_X_Trodinaire 11:54 AM - 21 May, 2014
Battle 9
Normal 6

Too early to think about this! LoL
Taipanic 2:42 PM - 21 May, 2014
Can't tell from the picture. Shouldn't matter anyways, the marker can be anywhere, it is just a reference point to where to bring the record back to the start of the beat/sample/etc...
Your mind should recall that position automatically on the fly.
AKIEM 2:52 PM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:
Can't tell from the picture. Shouldn't matter anyways, the marker can be anywhere, it is just a reference point to where to bring the record back to the start of the beat/sample/etc...

what do you mean?
Mike_P 3:54 PM - 21 May, 2014
Six o clock. Doesn't matter how the TT is positioned. What matters is your POV.
Joee 3:58 PM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:

it does if you imagine the clock numbers 1 thru 12, if you move the table you move the numbers
Mike_P 4:20 PM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

it does if you imagine the clock numbers 1 thru 12, if you move the table you move the numbers

Not the way I look at it. 12 o clock is relative to where I am positioned, not how the TT is positioned. Why complicate things?
CMOS 4:45 PM - 21 May, 2014
6 oclock battle style which means if you turn the table disco style and don't move the marker its at 9
Taipanic 4:59 PM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

what do you mean?

Misunderstood about the positioning. I agree with above that it would be 6 O'clock in either Standard or Battle style.
DJ_X_Trodinaire 5:38 PM - 21 May, 2014
I change my answer LOL

If normal is at 6oclock
Then turning the 1200 to battle position,
The marker will now point to 3oclock

I had to draw a turntable on a paper :p
djaction 5:45 PM - 21 May, 2014
it depends where you're spinning. i'm in australia right now and all the turntables spin counter clockwise.
djaction 5:46 PM - 21 May, 2014
and positioning down here they use reverse battle and reverse underhand battle positions
CMOS 5:48 PM - 21 May, 2014
I thought reverse underhanded battle position was outlawed back in 2002???
djaction 5:48 PM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:

this. the picture could be taken in front, behind, or to the side of the deck
djaction 5:48 PM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:
I thought reverse underhanded battle position was outlawed back in 2002???

only in the dmcs. still pretty common out here
 6 5:57 PM - 21 May, 2014
I always position my marker at

6:66 or 7:06 to fool all the believers. (No Justin)

nm
Joee 7:26 PM - 21 May, 2014
s1285.photobucket.com

creepy no mater how you put it it still shows 6
AKIEM 7:39 PM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:
s1285.photobucket.com

creepy no mater how you put it it still shows 6

there is an assumption made here not shown in the og photo
XCAKID 7:58 PM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:
In the photo below we have a vinyl record on a Technics 1200 turntable.
lh6.googleusercontent.com

Answer will be provided with the uncropped photo showing the deck.

nm

Battle = 9 O' Clock
Traditional = 6 O' Clock

Personally this old fart, namely me, uses his TT's in traditional postion. Since 1) I learned that way 2) I don't scratch or battle.
DJ_X_Trodinaire 10:15 PM - 21 May, 2014
So when will we know the answer?
jprime 10:29 PM - 21 May, 2014
I'll go with if it's set up battle style the sticker points to 6 / disco style 9

I feel like that little bit of blue in the corner might be the power switch light :P
DJ Val-BKNY11203 10:44 PM - 21 May, 2014
As long as the picture is at 6 oclock it does not matter what way the TT is placed.
AKIEM 11:02 PM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:
As long as the picture is at 6 oclock it does not matter what way the TT is placed.

so you need to know what?

what info is missing in that picture?
AKIEM 11:03 PM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:
I'll go with if it's set up battle style the sticker points to 6 / disco style 9

I feel like that little bit of blue in the corner might be the power switch light :P

lol - so you are using that little bit of blue as a guide?
Joee 11:08 PM - 21 May, 2014
dude.....it's been a day already just post part II already

but looking at the picture again there is no clock position the record is spinning
AKIEM 11:14 PM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:
dude.....it's been a day already just post part II already

but looking at the picture again there is no clock position the record is spinning

yeah, but the picture 'freezes' time so its in a single position according to the picture
Joee 11:15 PM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:

you know i only looked at the first two questions and not this 3rd one

id say how can it be answered? you see the marker but not the turn table, so how can you know what clock position it's at?
Joee 11:16 PM - 21 May, 2014
could be 12 could be 6, 3,9, any clock position really depending on what way it's facing
monchi 11:26 PM - 21 May, 2014
3 o' clock for both.
Joee 11:32 PM - 21 May, 2014
the other question where is the turntable arm?
AKIEM 11:33 PM - 21 May, 2014
why would you need to see the turntable arm?
Joee 11:41 PM - 21 May, 2014
enough ......of you game....lol

considering we always put the label side up so we can read the record , it's 12 o'clock

but again it could also be any position
Joee 11:43 PM - 21 May, 2014
wait you did ask two questions

12 disco postion

3 battle position

when applying my previous theory

I'M DONE
AKIEM 12:15 AM - 22 May, 2014
ANSWER

Here is the uncropped photo: lh4.googleusercontent.com

The first answer in this thread is the most correct along with the several others of the same.

Without seeing the rest of the turntable how can you determine where it is pointing? You cant. There must be a reference.

Now of course the clock is arbitrary and you can imagine it any way you please. So orienting the clock to your position is actually choosing a side (or location) on the deck to be a time on the clock. Typically "up" = 12o'clock, which changes according to battle/normal. But to determine the sticker location in relation to that clock the position of the deck must be know.

If you were to simply state the curent position of the sticker is 6o'clock regardless of where it points to on the deck would be 'imposible' to return it to the same degree if you change perspective (move around) It would still require measuring the change in degree, or a return to the original position by noting its location relative to the deck (stationary object) 'You are not a stationary object.

The point of this exercise is to show the "clock" is arbitrary. And the degree at which the sticker finds itself can only be determined relative to the deck. Without the deck as a right angle reference information about the location of the sticker can not be reliably determined because 'you' are not a fixed object at precisely 6'oclock (and having only one eye - unless you do only have one eye)

The difficulty in understanding this situation is we are very comfortable in 3d space and find it very difficult to not immediately create lines of references and say "down =6" which happens not to have been the case. Secondly an incorrect assumption might be made about the location of the camera to the deck (directly in front at right angles) Here it was easiest to use the edges and angle of the photograph as a guiding measure. In real life those edges of the photo obviously do not exist to use as orientation.

nm
Joee 12:33 AM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Without seeing the rest of the turntable how can you determine where it is pointing? You cant. There must be a reference.

i said this man...lol

granted late but thats because i saw the 3rd question late.....lol

Quote:
Quote:

you know i only looked at the first two questions and not this 3rd one

id say how can it be answered? you see the marker but not the turn table, so how can you know what clock position it's at?
AKIEM 12:38 AM - 22 May, 2014
bingo
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:25 AM - 22 May, 2014
smh...

THIS is the MOST correct answer...

Quote:

Quote:
12 o clock is relative to where I am positioned, not how the TT is positioned. Why complicate things?

That was the END of the thread right there for most people who used COMMON SENSE, but I wanted to give AKIEM an entire day, just for him to see how much of an idiot he truly is.

The initial issue was that in a separate thread I said -
Quote:
Hell, I used neither 12'o clock or the cart, I always have used 6'o clock. There was something about right angles that I associated with DJ'ing. This of course became an issue when DJ'ing with my OWN records on someone who was set up in Battle Mode....because I then had to think 3'oclock....never a fan of lining up with the cart.

Of course he got all butt hurt and said that
Quote:
The cart is the closest thing to the sticker - more accurate.

I then laughed in his face, reminded him that we're talking about "Alignment" not about "Distance" about it being "More Accurate", so I posted the differences -

www.dropbox.com - 6'oclock
www.dropbox.com - Cart

How is ONE more "Accurate" than the other?

So in AKIEM's world, it's POSSIBLE that a DJ could be ON A SET, and NOT know the orientation of the turntables, THUS NOT be able to truly tell where there hell 6'oclock, (or ANY O'clock is for that matter), as he claims we have to constantly look at RIGHT ANGLES to figure out the "True" angle of the sticker....

Versus, a muhfuggah just setting up his turntables, parallel to the table ONCE, (lmao) and using himself as a POV (even though he claims you're not at TRUE 6 o'clock or whatever..lmao), and knowing how to line up a damn marker vertically...

He assumes your deck, table or whatever will randomly change orientation, so you should ALWAYS use the marker pointing to the CART so you'll ALWAYS know where the start of your CUE is....

Oh, and I guess his initial thread didn't get too many hits, so that's why he brought it here...

I deaded him a long time ago...

Oh, and then he went from just POINTING to the cart to how close the actual MARKER can be to the cart making it "More Accurate"...lmao.

Yeah, that's if you only use the last 30 seconds of your CV....

LMAO...Only in AKIEM's world...

So I made him this - > www.dropbox.com

smh...

I'm just gonna put this right here - serato.com

This must be a record of some sort....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:41 AM - 22 May, 2014
lmao @ "IQ" Test, and cat's cant' even tell time....
DJ Remy USA 12:57 PM - 22 May, 2014
this thread is dumb really guys.lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:47 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
this thread is dumb really guys.lol

I agree...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:50 PM - 22 May, 2014
As a matter of fact, when he said -
Quote:
(argument time)

I said -
Quote:
...this subject HARDLY deserves an "argument"...

But hey, it's AKIEM's world, so...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:53 PM - 22 May, 2014
It's CRAZY, because he said right here -
Quote:
Again. We are talking about aligning two objects, the rotating vinyl sticker and the turntable (or anything 'stationary')

But he just doesn't view a VERTICAL LINE (or the 6o'clock position that the marker may be in), as a "Position"...lmao.

News to me since EVERYBODY here I think can imagine a perfectly vertical line from their POV.
AKIEM 2:18 PM - 22 May, 2014
This dude is mad. Nm
AKIEM 2:37 PM - 22 May, 2014
I'm sure this will only be more perplexing, but.

DJs do not stand in fixed positions (like photographs) so you definitely can't line something up from your pov. You can chose a side of the deck and line the sticker up to that line at a right angle or parallel. In other words you need two objects to measure a degree.

Simple test:
1 take a pencil.
2 close one eye
3 hold it arms length
4 line it up with something in the distance.
5 open both eyes
6 is it lined up with both eyes?
7 no

Do you close one eye (like a photograph) when lining up your sticker?

No. And we can't, we have stereo vision for depth perception.

What we do is line the sticker up to a fixed position, the edge of the turntable to measure its position. Not our own point of view. Not unless you are standing perfectly still and closing one eye.

Nm
AKIEM 2:58 PM - 22 May, 2014
LMAO - no one wants to click on www.djjohnnym.com because of the virus warning you get - LMAO
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:04 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
DJs do not stand in fixed positions (like photographs) so you definitely can't line something up from your pov.

So that's your "Argument"?

Ok, calling all DJ's in AKIEM'S WORLD, you're doing it ALL WRONG....

You aligning the marker with anything OTHER than the cart (including what you "perceive" to be "Vertical"), will NOT be correct....

You know what put the nail in the coffin?

That me and Mike_P both agree about the POV argument, so you received completely "Unbiased" feedback until I explained the backend story.

Your sloppy argument is that this picture lh4.googleusercontent.com represents the DJ standing with the turntable turned cattycorner, or you just want to play Pictionary and whatnot.

No time for games man.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:05 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
LMAO - no one wants to click on www.djjohnnym.com because of the virus warning you get - LMAO

That's funny, works just fine for me...

www.djjohnnym.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:05 PM - 22 May, 2014
and LMAO @ trying to change the subject...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:06 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
This dude is mad. Nm

Not at all, you just want attention.....
AKIEM 3:13 PM - 22 May, 2014
LMAO.
nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 3:29 PM - 22 May, 2014
Yep, just the difference between

www.dropbox.com <- 6 o'clock

and

www.dropbox.com <- AKIEM o'clock.

Simple.

www.dropbox.com

I tried to limit your embarrassment to the other thread, but hey, you wanna be put on front street....

So, where's PART 2 of your DJ IQ test again?
AKIEM 3:57 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Yep, just the difference between

www.dropbox.com <- 6 o'clock

and

Your horizontal line is lined up with the edge of the photo and the turntable here. Otherwise you could not place it correctly.

Quote:

www.dropbox.com <- AKIEM o'clock.

Incorrect. I use every degree or clock position as a reference.

Quote:

Simple.

www.dropbox.com

I tried to limit your embarrassment to the other thread, but hey, you wanna be put on front street....

So, where's PART 2 of your DJ IQ test again?

LMAO this dude made a meme LMAO
LMAO this dude went and got a Dropbox account LMAO

Nm
AKIEM 4:02 PM - 22 May, 2014
Maybe this dude does only have one eye and stands perfectly still when pulling the record back. Maybe he is right about using his pov.

LMAO
nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:13 PM - 22 May, 2014
Like I said, only in AKIEM's world would a DJ need to use "One Eye" and stand "Perfectly Still" to judge when a line is Vertical...

Or to be able to tell time...

Yeah, so bring on Part 2, I'm sure we're all eagerly waiting your next public service announcement...as this one was so insightful...
AKIEM 4:25 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Like I said, only in AKIEM's world would a DJ need to use "One Eye" and stand "Perfectly Still" to judge when a line is Vertical...

Not at all. You can judge it to be vertical by right angle to a horizontal (edge of deck)

You do realize that your point of view comes from your eyes which are not in a fixed position to measure (unless you are standing perfectly still)

Quote:

Or to be able to tell time...

Yeah, so bring on Part 2, I'm sure we're all eagerly waiting your next public service announcement...as this one was so insightful...

Before we get there.

1 take a pencil.
2 close one eye
3 hold it 'vertical' at arms length
4 line it up with something in the distance.
5 open both eyes
6 is it lined up with both eyes?

What's the verdict?

Nm
 6 4:26 PM - 22 May, 2014
ya'll must be bored or something

nm
latindj 4:26 PM - 22 May, 2014
I don't know about the rest of you, but I leave my compass and protractor at home when I DJ. I just go by whatever visual marks or cue points I make while practicing. If that changes from one wet up to the next, so be it, you adapt. It ain't fucking rocket science that gets fucked up when converting inches to millimeters! For god's sake what ever happened to just "feeling" whit out? And I don't mean your gf...

NM
 6 4:29 PM - 22 May, 2014
The other thing I'd like to point out (and I think it belongs on that other thread that AKIEM keeps pushing but I ain't going to look for it) - is that I learned by using the cart as a reference for putting the marker. However, I've learned to use 12 o'clock since that's what Serato displays.

It wasn't that difficult to get used to. Actually, it was quite simple. And no, I didn't have to close one eye. lol

nm
AKIEM 4:35 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
The other thing I'd like to point out (and I think it belongs on that other thread that AKIEM keeps pushing but I ain't going to look for it) - is that I learned by using the cart as a reference for putting the marker. However, I've learned to use 12 o'clock since that's what Serato displays.

It wasn't that difficult to get used to. Actually, it was quite simple. And no, I didn't have to close one eye. lol

nm

Part of the reason I don't always use the cart. But as soon as you hit a new cue point......

Nm
AKIEM 4:44 PM - 22 May, 2014
Another simple test.

1 Stand in front of your deck normally.
2 stop the deck, point the sticker to ""you"", 6 o'clock
3 move yourself a couple feet to the side
4 is the sticker still at 6 o'clock?
Obviously yes.
5 is the sticker pointing to 'you'?
Obviously not.

Therefore you can't use yourself as a point of reference 'you' are moving.

What can do is point the sticker vertical (right angle) to the edge of the deck, move around all you want and still see its at 6oclock
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:49 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
However, I've learned to use 12 o'clock since that's what Serato displays.

nm

He's saying that using 12 o'clock (or whatever o'clock) is NOT AS ACCURATE as pointing to the cart....lmao...

He's saying that "Because they DJ is not stationary", they loose the ability to make a judgement that a line is at 12, or 3, 6, or 9 o'clock...

It's literally this -> www.dropbox.com

vs.

This - > www.dropbox.com
AKIEM 4:53 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
However, I've learned to use 12 o'clock since that's what Serato displays.

nm

He's saying that using 12 o'clock (or whatever o'clock) is NOT AS ACCURATE as pointing to the cart....lmao...

He's saying that "Because they DJ is not stationary", they loose the ability to make a judgement that a line is at 12, or 3, 6, or 9 o'clock...

Not at all what I am saying.

Making shit up.

Nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:55 PM - 22 May, 2014
He's saying that even thought I set up my turntable parallel to the table or whatever I've got it sitting on, and that I'm standing in front of said table,

that I will not be able to "Accurately" judge when a damn line is vertical or not....

LMAO -
Quote:

According to him, you'll ALWAYS need to look beyond the "LABEL MARKER" to determine if it's truly at 6, 12 or whatever o'clock, whereas, if you've set your decks up like every other DJ who has the sense to set up their decks "straight" you'll only need to determine the vertical x horizontal position of the marker....

How?

Because you know what a straight line looks like...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:56 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:

Quote:

He's saying that "Because the DJ is not stationary", they loose the ability to make a judgement that a line is at 12, or 3, 6, or 9 o'clock...

Making shit up.

Nm

What?

You just said
Quote:
AKIEM 4:56 PM - 22 May, 2014
LMAO at incorrectly stating what I never said LMAO
Nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 4:59 PM - 22 May, 2014
You said that this -> www.dropbox.com

is more accurate than this -> www.dropbox.com

And I quote
Quote:
The cart is the closest thing to the sticker - more accurate.
AKIEM 4:59 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
He's saying that "Because the DJ is not stationary", they loose the ability to make a judgement that a line is at 12, or 3, 6, or 9 o'clock...

Making shit up.

Nm

What?

You just said
Quote:

Duh - you arnt using yourself as a point of reference, you are using the turntable especially the right angle edges as a point of reference.

LMAO at your point of reference being "you" who is moving around LMAO
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:01 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
LMAO at your point of reference being "you" who is moving around LMAO

Told y'all...

Only in AKIEM's world....

Stay tuned for Part 2...

I guarantee that it's a new math "Problem"....
Joee 5:01 PM - 22 May, 2014
you guys need to get laid, who give a sh!t about record markers?

y'all need some @ss!
AKIEM 5:04 PM - 22 May, 2014
LMAO
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:04 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
you guys need to get laid, who give a sh!t about record markers?

y'all need some @ss!

Joee, I was TRYING to leave it buried wherever the original thread was....schooled him all nice and quietly....no biggie...

But no, he wanted to bring it center stage...where nobody cares....

So, here we are...

I'm surprised he didn't link to the original thread yet, but I'm sure he will...

****sigh****
AKIEM 5:06 PM - 22 May, 2014
LMAO he tried to leave it alone but what, can't stand to be wrong about some shit? LMAO

Oh no!

mad

Nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:07 PM - 22 May, 2014
LMAO @ "move a few feet away"...ha hahaha...

So yeah, that's how us DJ's do now adays...

Off center remote control cueing....

Gotcha...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:08 PM - 22 May, 2014
No, you couldn't stand being wrong about it being a PERSONAL PREFERENCE, vs. it being "More Accurate"...lmao.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:09 PM - 22 May, 2014
And again, your theory EVAPORATES the minute you DON'T have a cart, like in the case of those who are using Denon CDJ's..... right? lol..

Aww man, please bring on Part 2.
AKIEM 5:09 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:

Gotcha...

Again with the fake arguments. I never said "move a few feet away"

no wonder he doesn't understand precision.

Nm
djaction 5:10 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

www.djjohnnym.com

try it in chrome. your site is flagged as malware.
AKIEM 5:11 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
No, you couldn't stand being wrong about it being a PERSONAL PREFERENCE, vs. it being "More Accurate"...lmao.

LMAO, I said it was a personal preference from the beguiling.

I also said, I use both methods or any angle.

Nm
AKIEM 5:11 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

www.djjohnnym.com

This mf.

Nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:15 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Gotcha...

Nm

Oh really?

Quote:
Another simple test.

Obviously yes.

LMAO....

Now you can't read what YOU wrote?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:19 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:

This mf.
Nm

We get it.

AKIEM's World...

Coming to an imagination near you....
djaction 5:35 PM - 22 May, 2014
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:35 PM - 22 May, 2014
Part 2?
AKIEM 5:36 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Gotcha...

Nm

Oh really?

Quote:
Another simple test.

Obviously yes.

LMAO....

Now you can't read what YOU wrote?

Do you know what "to the side" means?

It does not mean "move a few feet away".

This fool can't follow the simplest of instructions.

LMAO at this dude so amped about arguing with me he switches to Dropbox because no one was clicking on his malware site.

man, go fix your jankey website first. (smh - moving shit to Dropbox to stay arguing)

Nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:43 PM - 22 May, 2014
So you're actually arguing that

Quote:
move yourself a couple feet to the side

is RADICALLY DIFFERENT than

Quote:
"move a few feet away".

Really?

A "Couple" vs a "Few"?

And we're both talking about "Feet" too.. right?

That's what your argument breaks down to?

LMAO ...

Only in AKIEM's world....

Oh, this is great....but boring...
Joee 5:44 PM - 22 May, 2014
jm akm you need this in you're life

galleries.adult-empire.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:53 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:

Man look, you know AKIEM is all 'Huff" and no "Puff"...

We're STILL waiting for "Part 2"...
Joee 5:56 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

dude i just put a big booty in ur face & u still talking akiem
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:04 PM - 22 May, 2014
Joee,

Just so we're clear....

That was NOT a "Big Booty"....

Calling Pdidy.....
Joee 6:06 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
That was NOT a "Big Booty"....

lol........i know, i should have said nice booty

don't front
 6 6:16 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Another simple test.

Obviously yes.
Obviously not.

What can do is point the sticker vertical (right angle) to the edge of the deck, move around all you want and still see its at 6oclock

You know. When I cross the street and I see cars coming. I'm pretty sure I know where they are just by using my eyes even if they're moving and I'm quite confident I won't cross when I don't need to.

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 6:21 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:

You know. When I cross the street and I see cars coming. I'm pretty sure I know where they are just by using my eyes even if they're moving and I'm quite confident I won't cross when I don't need to.
nm

Not necessarily so in AKIEM's World...

If that car is not in your straight line of sight, (12 o'clock), you're liable to step off the curb and get hit at 9 o'clock all at 4:15pm in the afternoon....
AKIEM 6:25 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Another simple test.

Obviously yes.
Obviously not.

nm

I agree. Can you make a precise measurement about the angle these cars are traveling at without any reference such as a street, the sidewalk, building...

^ no reason to complicate the illustration with cars and shit tho.

yes
no

Are these answers incorrect?

nm
AKIEM 6:28 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

dude i just put a big booty in ur face & u still talking akiem

like I clicked on that with all the malware links around here.

Im in an office, what am I supposed to do, whip my dick out?

If you are really that concerned, I can pop back in here next time I bust a nut on chicks back and let you know.
raw

LMAO

nm
AKIEM 6:31 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
"move a few feet away".

Really?

A "Couple" vs a "Few"?

wow - I said to the SIDE

And yes that makes all the difference in the world when we are talking about "perspective"

This dude, closed one eye, took two steps straight back and said "nope its still pointing at me"

Like I said cant follow the simplest instructions.

nm
Joee 6:43 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:

If you are really that concerned, I can pop back in here next time I bust a nut on chicks back and let you know.
raw

LMAO

nm

damn son, you just took to a place were it didn't need to go, i guess it all that pint up frustration
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:01 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
"move a few feet away".

Really?

A "Couple" vs a "Few"?

wow - I said to the SIDE

And yes that makes all the difference in the world when we are talking about "perspective"

This dude, closed one eye, took two steps straight back and said "nope its still pointing at me"

nm

Now it's "Side" vs "Away"...

Only in AKIEM's World

You're arguing with your own example....lmao.
Joee 7:04 PM - 22 May, 2014
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:07 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

raw

LMAO

nm

damn son, you just took to a place were it didn't need to go, i guess it all that pint up frustration

Of course it's all that "Pent Up" frustration...

Conjugal Visits have been put on hold since "The Heat" left...

That's why he's trying to bring up any argument aside from

This -> www.dropbox.com

supposidly being "More Accurate"

Than This -> www.dropbox.com

Which all comes down to this - > www.dropbox.com

And we're STILL waiting on "Part 2".....

This thread backfired by the 9th post...Damn.
AKIEM 8:04 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
"move a few feet away".

Really?

A "Couple" vs a "Few"?

wow - I said to the SIDE

nm

Now it's "Side" vs "Away"...

Only in AKIEM's World

You're arguing with your own example....lmao.

man is this dude dumb.
SIMPLE test with SIMPLE instructions

serato.com

Obviously yes.
Obviously not.

It says a "a couple" if you want that to mean "a few" thats perfectly fine. It says to the "side". Yes when discussing perspective it makes a difference. If instead of moving "to the side" you move "away" as in "backwards" it makes a difference.

Can you comprehend what "to the side means"? It really is not to difficult and should not be hard to distinguish from simply "away". It is slightly more specific.

frustration
warosu.org

nm
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:19 PM - 22 May, 2014
LMAO...

Part 2?
AKIEM 8:24 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
LMAO...

Part 2?

you arnt ready.

did you do my simple tests?

nm
Davideon 9:13 PM - 22 May, 2014
Can this bullshit please die
AKIEM 9:15 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:

yeah "stop tracking"
I think thats what its for.

Hey, I like you avatar tho, did you design that?
AKIEM 9:18 PM - 22 May, 2014
illustrated

[even this may difficult for you]

2 stop the deck, point the sticker to ""you"", 6 o'clock lh6.googleusercontent.com

3 move yourself a couple feet to the side lh3.googleusercontent.com
[fool, I said "SIDE"]

lh5.googleusercontent.com
[thats better]

Obviously yes.

Obviously not.

Therefore ""YOU"" cant be the point of reference ""YOU"" are not stationary.

6 lets move you around some more. Start the record spinning. AND remove all the right angles and things you say are unnecessary. lh4.googleusercontent.com

7 now how can you return the record to 6 o'clock with some accuracy?

You cant use yourself, you moved.

8 only way to do it with accuracy is bring back the right angles (the deck)
lh4.googleusercontent.com
nik39 9:47 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

www.djjohnnym.com

This dude is a full of contradictions.

Calls out others for snitching - then teams up with his partner and starts snitching.

Calls out others out because they are are calling others names - gets banned for doing this by himself.

Calls others out because he thinks they're racist - gets banned for posting racial slurs.

Calls out others because he suspects them to distribute viruses and other stuff through their website and their software - then has his own website which Google certifies to spread malware.

Some call it contradictions - some hypocrite.

Do I need to say more? Haha. Backfired posts, huh.
AKIEM 9:48 PM - 22 May, 2014
there is plenty more.......
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:22 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:

did you do my simple tests?
nm

No.

I hope you're not waiting on me for that...LMAO.

Besides,

If you look at the entire picture, you have 3 people on here, (That's me, Mike_P, and Sixxx....) aside from this topic, usually don't agree....

But seem to have a "common" consensus here....

This thread is over....

Been over...

Should NEVER have been a thread in the first place...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:23 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

yeah "stop tracking"

I think thats what its for.

Ha, now you snappin' on cats....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:26 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:

Do I need to say more?

Nope, and it cracks me up that the ONLY time you come outta your shell is when your gurls think they have me on the "ropes"....

Y'all need to plan this out better...

Forreal...
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:27 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
there is plenty more.......

I'm sure...

We can't wait.....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:28 PM - 22 May, 2014
Dammit!

I've been "Trolled" again...

I know how to end this...

****Unsubscribes*****

Y'all will thank me later....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:30 PM - 22 May, 2014
LMAO @ viruses...

www.djjohnnym.com < - Looks good to me.....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 10:30 PM - 22 May, 2014
*****Unsubscribes again*****
Joee 10:38 PM - 22 May, 2014
Quote:
LMAO @ viruses...

www.djjohnnym.com < - Looks good to me.....

you really need to update them 2012 fliers
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:04 PM - 22 May, 2014
Man, those flyers represent when I PERSONALLY throw and promote a party and get the cash...

When it's other cats footing the bill, I let them advertise....
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:04 PM - 22 May, 2014
****Unsubscribes Again*****
AKIEM 3:18 AM - 23 May, 2014
[smh]
nm
AKIEM 2:42 PM - 23 May, 2014
Anyways.....

So typically, we set up an imagined "clock" at right angles and parallel to the edges of the turntable. The furthest edge of the deck is the 12 o'clock side, and we know the sticker on the label is exactly at 12 when it is at a right angle to that furthest edge.

nm
latindj 1:11 AM - 24 May, 2014
Fuck geometry. Just DJ.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 1:36 AM - 24 May, 2014
LOL this dude is trying to prove a Pythagorean Theorem on a turntable.
 6 2:40 AM - 24 May, 2014
Quote:
LOL this dude is trying to prove a Pythagorean Theorem on a turntable.

lol
nm
AKIEM 7:55 AM - 24 May, 2014
lol - yall are funny

this shit is really very simple
only the argument is complicated, as usual

[ignorance wins]

nm
AKIEM 7:59 AM - 24 May, 2014