DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

who the hell is "pdidy" and what qualifies him to make such bold statements?

DJ Construc 4:51 PM - 27 February, 2014
I don't visit these forums as consistently as some of you do but every time I come on here I end up seeing some huge ass thread with a bunch of comments that has been started by pdidy. Now I don't care about that, whatever, but I am very curious to know what kind of knowledge and experience he has to be saying the things he says like telling us that Kid Capri is dope and that Q-Bert is wack or telling us that toys are the future. To me, the most annoying people on these threads are the guys who make all these bold statements but then when you go to their profile page you see no soundcloud link, no youtube link, no fb page ect. I'm sorry if I sound like an asshole but I feel like you should have actual material to back up your talking.

So I am calling you out pdidy... Not to battle, I wouldn't do that to you but I just think it would be fair to everyone you annoy on these boards to see what your truly made of. If you can do better than Q-Bert on your shitty controller, I will shut the hell up and admit that you put me in my place.... shit, just show us something impressive and I'll eat my words. Now I already know that you're probably gonna say some shit like "why do I have to prove myself" or "I have nothing to prove" ect. You'll probably try to find a slick way out of it like you did in the other thread, that's ok... I'm not expecting much, if anything. Can't blame me for trying lol

Since you wanted the other thread to stay on topic, I figure we could make this thread strictly about you... after all, you are the trolling ass attention whore. Time to make you a legend here :)
 6 4:58 PM - 27 February, 2014
I'm just going to take a seat even though I doubt pdidy will even show his name in this thread. lol

nm
Dj-M.Bezzle 4:58 PM - 27 February, 2014
DJ Construc 5:00 PM - 27 February, 2014
Don't get too excited boys, I am expecting a no show
DJ VEE 5:20 PM - 27 February, 2014
Been waiting to break out the "movie theater style, extra butter" Orville Redenbacher...

DING...... It's ready

-----pours a refreshing beverage and takes a seat----
Papa Midnight 5:34 PM - 27 February, 2014
Joee 5:36 PM - 27 February, 2014
Quote:
Since you wanted the other thread to stay on topic, I figure we could make this thread strictly about you... after all, you are the trolling ass attention whore. Time to make you a legend here :)

O SNAP
static1.fjcdn.com
Mighty Dragon Sounds 5:43 PM - 27 February, 2014
Really now.........
DJ Irv 5:56 PM - 27 February, 2014
This should be battle. Would be fun to watch. An online Serato forum DJ battle for braggin' rights.

Construc vs. PDiddy
AKIEM 5:56 PM - 27 February, 2014
It is true - if you are calling someone "wack" you should be able to show something - not at all the same as just being critical. IMO.
nm
AKIEM 6:16 PM - 27 February, 2014
Mighty Dragon Sounds 6:41 PM - 27 February, 2014
Quote:
serato.com + serato.com = WTF?

Stay tuned for the new hit Series from the creators of Law n Order SVU and NCIS...........

SFI
Serato Forum Investigators......

Staring Agent Akiem
dj_craigmac 6:47 PM - 27 February, 2014
Craigmac enters dark crowded theatre with popcorn and diet coke in hand. Looks for front and center empty seat.
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:49 PM - 27 February, 2014
WOOORLDSTAAARRR
 6 6:52 PM - 27 February, 2014
Quote:
WOOORLDSTAAARRR

lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 6:52 PM - 27 February, 2014
Quote:
This should be battle. Would be fun to watch. An online Serato forum DJ battle for braggin' rights.

Construc vs. PDiddy

serato.com
 6 6:53 PM - 27 February, 2014
lol
Mighty Dragon Sounds 6:59 PM - 27 February, 2014
So how are we doing this battle??? Youtube videos??? Facebook Videos???
Chrisjin 7:01 PM - 27 February, 2014
DJ Irv 7:09 PM - 27 February, 2014
Youtube.
Mighty Dragon Sounds 7:11 PM - 27 February, 2014
Quote:
Youtube.

Awwwww snap son.......... Awwwwwwww snap........ Lets get it!!!! Hell it can even be sound cloud posts!!!!
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:18 PM - 27 February, 2014
Quote:
So how are we doing this battle??? Youtube videos??? Facebook Videos???

This isnt a battle, its an exhibition.....hopefully a damn musical one
dj shadow from detroit 8:37 PM - 27 February, 2014
Quote:
Craigmac enters dark crowded theatre with popcorn and diet coke in hand. Looks for front and center empty seat.

lol I agree :)
DJ Nightmare Productions 8:57 PM - 27 February, 2014
LOL where you at Doc @Pdidy
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:02 PM - 27 February, 2014
Quote:
LOL where you at Doc @Pdidy

Watchwww.youtube.com
Joshua Carl 9:21 PM - 27 February, 2014
ahhhhhh..... damn i came in here expecting a good read..... train ride sucks today.
Certified Quality Entertainment 9:26 PM - 27 February, 2014
lol

The other thread is getting good again! lol
Dj-M.Bezzle 9:58 PM - 27 February, 2014
I hope this popcorn has free refils
eugguy 10:32 PM - 27 February, 2014
+1 to DJ Construc. I wonder about this too. Although...you have to admit this forum needs him somewhat. He seems to be like the angry, plastic, desperate tv housewife that adds drama and production to the show. Like the elementary kid in the cafeteria that spills the chocolate milk, then hopes everyone slips and falls. Without him, we wouldn't have anything to clean up and the world (this forum) might just implode on itself. After all, his comments are narcissistic and full of empty ego, lol.
Dj-M.Bezzle 10:38 PM - 27 February, 2014
Quote:
+1 to DJ Construc. I wonder about this too. Although...you have to admit this forum needs him somewhat. He seems to be like the angry, plastic, desperate tv housewife that adds drama and production to the show. Like the elementary kid in the cafeteria that spills the chocolate milk, then hopes everyone slips and falls. Without him, we wouldn't have anything to clean up and the world (this forum) might just implode on itself. After all, his comments are narcissistic and full of empty ego, lol.

Oohh do me next!!

Nm nh
Draven1327 10:49 PM - 27 February, 2014
:popcorn:

:-D
 6 11:24 PM - 27 February, 2014
lol
djcrap 11:34 PM - 27 February, 2014
Ohhh am i late

Pull up a chair
the_black_one 12:41 AM - 28 February, 2014
:)

nm nh
 6 2:02 AM - 28 February, 2014
Just posting one more time since we all know pdidy will be a no show. lol

nm
DJ SPAIR 2:04 AM - 28 February, 2014
Quote:

nm

It's 9pm EST he might be in bed. Cause we know he's not DJn anywhere. Bam!
eugguy 2:08 AM - 28 February, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Oohh do me next!!

Nm nh

Just telling it like it looks. That qbert post is hilarious. P. Didy is nowhere to be found, maybe hiding in the closet with R. Kelly? I consider you a pal M. Bezzle. We made friends on another post. Plus, I'm a Joe Pesci fan. Can't hate on him...
the_black_one 2:11 AM - 28 February, 2014
he is having sex with this DIY pleasure holes he installed on his speakers

nm nh
 6 2:38 AM - 28 February, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

nm

It's 9pm EST he might be in bed. Cause we know he's not DJn anywhere. Bam!

lol
Al Poulin 2:42 AM - 28 February, 2014
He does seem to have some excellent speakers with which to fornicate. :-)

He certainly knows what he is talking about when it comes to speakers and pro audio in general, I have no issues at all with him as he has always been truly nice and knowledgeable on the threads in which I've participated.

Al
selectajay 2:51 AM - 28 February, 2014
wowww..i didn't know these forums could get so serious..
its just a freakin forum..anyways this might get interesting lol
DJ Unique 5:17 AM - 28 February, 2014
P Diddy is famous.
en.wikipedia.org
DJ Irv 5:25 AM - 28 February, 2014
Still no battles setup? Mitch@ssDudes.
DJ Val-BKNY11203 6:37 AM - 28 February, 2014
Quote:
He does seem to have some excellent speakers with which to fornicate. :-)

He certainly knows what he is talking about when it comes to speakers and pro audio in general, I have no issues at all with him as he has always been truly nice and knowledgeable on the threads in which I've participated.

Al

Cool with me too Al. It's funny I see alot of non regular participants jock riding Construct. They all now seem to have balls to talk shit because Construc did.
DJ Irv 6:45 AM - 28 February, 2014
Just peeped Construct's soundcloud R&B mix. Shit's fiyah. He got the right to talk shit the way I see it.
Mighty Dragon Sounds 6:50 AM - 28 February, 2014
Quote:
Just peeped Construct's soundcloud R&B mix. Shit's fiyah. He got the right to talk shit the way I see it.

I shall follow..... R&B is my all time favorite out of all genres
DJ Construc 7:12 AM - 28 February, 2014
Quote:

Thank you! I give it my best, always practicing to get better
ninos 8:22 AM - 28 February, 2014
Im with bezzle, free popcorn refills?
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:23 AM - 28 February, 2014
Quote:

Cool with me too Al. It's funny I see alot of non regular participants jock riding Construct. They all now seem to have balls to talk shit because Construc did.

Look, I've supported Construct battle cry when NONE of these cats thought he could get with Sparechange, and he's still learning, cocky, will eventually learn the humble route, but basically HAS earned the right to call anybody out on a DJ board at will.

Now these OTHER MF's talk all this *ish, and can't even do "Wheels Of Steel"....

....even on DVS.

Again "The Usual Suspects"...
dj res-q 5:36 PM - 28 February, 2014
It's official.... a no show
the_black_one 5:42 PM - 28 February, 2014

serato.com

Nm nh
 6 5:56 PM - 28 February, 2014
Quote:
It's official.... a no show

Yup. We all KNEW it.

nm
dj jamalot 6:00 PM - 28 February, 2014
wow i'm gone for a day and all hell's breaking loose SMH.
dj_craigmac 6:33 PM - 28 February, 2014
Well fuck it!!! I can go for watching another Construc vs Sparechange battle. That was DOPE !!!
Mighty Dragon Sounds 7:54 PM - 28 February, 2014
Well..... I am going to go masterbate...... I mean..... masticate my food........

(masticate means chew.......)
 6 8:09 PM - 28 February, 2014
Quote:
Well..... I am going to go masterbate...... I mean..... masticate my own penis.......

Gross

nm
Mighty Dragon Sounds 9:01 PM - 28 February, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Well..... I am going to go masterbate...... I mean..... masticate my own penis.......

Gross

nm

Damnit I forgot to put the nm disclaimer.....
 6 10:49 PM - 28 February, 2014
Live and learn. lol

nm
Ollie 1:00 AM - 1 March, 2014
Sorry, what does nm and nh mean? Don't hate me for not knowing. I haven't really seen in used outside of this forum.
Joee 1:01 AM - 1 March, 2014
no misquote no homo
AKIEM 1:21 AM - 1 March, 2014
Quote:
Sorry, what does nm and nh mean? Don't rape me for not knowing. I haven't really seen in used outside of this forum.

what? no even brought anything like that up man, its cool.

nm
DJ GOOK 6:12 PM - 1 March, 2014
Pdiddy is cool with me too and do share a lot of knowledge about speakers. Everybody on here because he gave his OWN opinion then someone caught real feelings.

Lets list some facts about Q:
1- He is a multi DMC champion
2- He is a Legend
3-His skills are unmatchable
4-NO one and I mean No one on this forum can beat him in a dj battle
5-He is on almost everybodys Mount Rushmore
You can go on and on about Q.
It was an opinion by one person. PLEASE DO NOT GET ANY FEELINGS INVOLVE WHEN SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE DJ.
and on a side note about Q. When you are on top and in a league of your own what else can you do but wait until some people catch up.

just my $0.02 :-)
sumoJr 6:30 PM - 1 March, 2014
he did say he is exceptional as a technical dj
but lacks soul

which I agree too, I think the wording of "wack" is out of line
as he by no means is "wack" but rather he is on a different tangent then what pdiddy enjoys
there is no argueing Qbert is one of the best in what he does, so calling him wack for that is line for debate.

he should have worded it "Qbert is to technical for my listening and enjoyment"
Papa Midnight 6:31 PM - 1 March, 2014
I'm glad you said it, G. I'm finding it funny just how much people want drama because someone else had an opinion.

That's why I posted a popcorn gif. If I'm going to have to sit through drama, I might as well have some popcorn...
nik39 7:20 PM - 1 March, 2014
There is a difference between posting your opinion ("I think... ") vs claiming the truth for everyone ("he is officially wack").
Joee 7:35 PM - 1 March, 2014
Quote:
There is a difference between posting your opinion ("I think... ") vs claiming the truth for everyone ("he is officially wack").

that right there!

why worry about someones opinion to the point were you get upset.....it just a opinion
 6 8:02 PM - 1 March, 2014
Quote:
Pdiddy is cool with me too and do share a lot of knowledge about speakers. Everybody on here because he gave his OWN opinion then someone caught real feelings.

Lets list some facts about Q:
1- He is a multi DMC champion
2- He is a Legend
3-His skills are unmatchable
4-NO one and I mean No one on this forum can beat him in a dj battle
5-He is on almost everybodys Mount Rushmore
You can go on and on about Q.
It was an opinion by one person. PLEASE DO NOT GET ANY FEELINGS INVOLVE WHEN SOMEONE TALKS ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE DJ.
and on a side note about Q. When you are on top and in a league of your own what else can you do but wait until some people catch up.

just my $0.02 :-)

Nothing wrong with forming an opinion. Though we all know he did it to troll. Nothing more.

But, you have to consider the source.
Anyone who posts a shitty video about DJ Capri and says he's killing it and then posts a video about Q and says he's wack has an opinion that means shit in the world of djing.

nm
the_black_one 9:38 PM - 1 March, 2014
Sixxx or 6... Lol

Stop it!!! Your going to get " puppet " all upset for talking about his New Jersey buddy ... Pdidy .... He is going want to battle you!!!

Nm nh
 6 9:45 PM - 1 March, 2014
lmao

nm
dj_soo 10:28 PM - 1 March, 2014
pdiddy has taught me a lot about sound on this forum, so I can't hate.

That said, I still think he's on crack for calling q wack coupled with the weird love for kid capri.

Q was a product of his times just like capri. It's hard for me to listen to a kid capri set without cringing just like i can only take hearing Q do like 5 minute showcase sets - wouldn't be able to listen to him noodle around for an hour...

That said, calling out the entire west coast makes me smh. I thought the whole east/west thing was over after the 90s...
 6 12:02 AM - 2 March, 2014
Quote:

That said, calling out the entire west coast makes me smh. I thought the whole east/west thing was over after the 90s...

Trolling. Nothing more.

nm
Mike_P 12:33 AM - 2 March, 2014
damn...looks like "camp no-sho" is rollin DEEP! First Johnn-uh, I mean NOCRED, and now Pete Didy???
 6 12:56 AM - 2 March, 2014
Quote:
damn...looks like "camp no-sho" is rollin DEEP! First Johnn-uh, I mean NOCRED, and now Pete Didy???

That's why they're best buds. lol

nm
DJ Art Pumpin Payne 7:00 AM - 2 March, 2014
Quote:
That said, I still think he's on crack for calling q wack coupled with the weird love for kid capri.

Damn, this would have to happen on the weekend. Maybe he's out giggin' - yelling on the Mic and dropping 10 seconds of a tune like the Kiiiiiiiiddddddd Capri, he will be here I hope.

I knew that Qbert is wack thread pushed a lot of you scratch nerd DJs over the edge. All I have to say is the forum needs dudes like him and the drama - keeps this shit entertaining and makes it worth coming here every hour day.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 1:35 PM - 2 March, 2014
Quote:

Trolling. Nothing more.
nm

Even if that WAS the case, it's still "The Usual Suspects" catching feelings...

This is PURE COM-MO-DEE....

LMAO @ the "West Coast" catching feelings....

Classic.
Mike_P 4:53 PM - 2 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Trolling. Nothing more.
nm

Classic.

What's comedy is how you are so fundamentally wrong about EVERYTHING that you try to speak on. I mean, now it's to the point where people are like, "well what's his crazy ass gonna say today that we can all point our fingers and laugh at." Lol. Now it seems pdidy is following in your footsteps which garners zero surprise when you puff YOUR chest out and defend such, shall we say "reckless talk." Bottom line is, when it comes right down to it, neither of you want some with any of the forum members here who have talent to back up their talk. And you will continue to use diversionary tactics and whining (crying) to weasel your way out of situations your statements have landed you in. Please, carry on.
Joee 4:56 PM - 2 March, 2014
Quote:

not to be confused with KOOL-MO-DEE
upload.wikimedia.org

how you like me now?
 6 7:00 PM - 2 March, 2014
Quote:

What's comedy is how you are so fundamentally wrong about EVERYTHING that you try to speak on. I mean, now it's to the point where people are like, "well what's his crazy ass gonna say today that we can all point our fingers and laugh at." Lol. Now it seems pdidy is following in your footsteps which garners zero surprise when you puff YOUR chest out and defend such, shall we say "reckless talk." Bottom line is, when it comes right down to it, neither of you want some with any of the forum members here who have talent to back up their talk. And you will continue to use diversionary tactics and whining (crying) to weasel your way out of situations your statements have landed you in. Please, carry on.

quote for truth.

nm
nik39 7:36 PM - 2 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Trolling. Nothing more.
nm

Classic.

I hate to say it.. but... pwned. :)

Well said Mike.
Gio Alex 8:31 PM - 2 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Trolling. Nothing more.
nm

Classic.

www.quickmeme.com
djnak 8:44 PM - 2 March, 2014
not really picking sides here...didy does know his shit....some things I might disagree with but they are his opinion ..Nothing more

but shit how many bags of popcorn do I have to make before pdidy's gonna show.....

I mean c'mon son we know you are reading THIS....
eugguy 9:09 PM - 2 March, 2014
^let me revise that statement buddy. p didy "talks" more shit than he knows.
djnak 9:18 PM - 2 March, 2014
hey I never said what kind of "Shit" he knows...lol
Gio Alex 9:51 PM - 2 March, 2014
On a related note... have you guys seen this:

djworx.com

Decent amount of criticism there. By no means am I picking sides on this whole thread blow up, but it was interesting to see people commenting with similar and oppoite opinions about Q.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:01 AM - 3 March, 2014
Quote:

What's comedy is ...

STRAIGHT COM-MO-DEE....

LMAO @ you "trying" to put some "thought" into your rant...

This has been an "Eye Opening" experience of pointing out "The Usual Suspects"....

Man, y'all probably got a flag or some *ish, have weekly meetings, and pay dues....

lol @ the "Heman Woman Haters Club".....

Cuz THE BANDWAGONERS sound like a bunch of chicks mad at a DUDE'S opinion.....

lol...

Classic.
Mighty Dragon Sounds 5:04 AM - 3 March, 2014
I............ am.............. drubk.......... right.......... now..........
Mike_P 5:19 AM - 3 March, 2014
Quote:
LMAO @ you "trying" to put some "thought" into your rant...

It's funny you think something so basic and to the point took so much thought. Funny but sad.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 5:28 AM - 3 March, 2014
Quote:
Funny but sad.

Yes you are....
AKIEM 5:41 AM - 3 March, 2014
Its a conspiracy!
www.esquire.com
nm
the_black_one 7:20 AM - 3 March, 2014
going home and watching breaking bad all over again on netflix

nm nh
Joee 12:50 PM - 3 March, 2014
Quote:
Its a conspiracy!
www.esquire.com
nm

a camouflage shirt with a blazer is NOT a good look

Quote:

nm nh

how many times can you watch the same thing over and over?

Quote:
I............ am.............. drubk.......... right.......... now..........

i can tell cause you spelled drunk wrong!
Papa Midnight 1:30 PM - 3 March, 2014
Quote:

Quote:

nm nh

how many times can you watch the same thing over and over?

La Familia es Todo.
Joee 1:34 PM - 3 March, 2014
Quote:
La Familia es Todo.

true........

but breaking bad is not a family show

Que carajo tienen que ver con breaking bad!
Joee 1:35 PM - 3 March, 2014
Papa Midnight 1:52 PM - 3 March, 2014
Joee 1:54 PM - 3 March, 2014

lol........i forgot about that
DJ GaFFle 8:53 PM - 4 March, 2014
Quote:

lol @ the "Heman Woman Haters Club".....

LMAO... watching that show was a daily ritual for me back in the day.

(nm)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 9:59 PM - 4 March, 2014
Man listen...

The Little Rascals were the TRUTH....
Katana 3:21 AM - 11 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Construc vs. PDiddy

serato.com

Bezzle, you still owe me Sixxx/6's video mix from this battle. I heard JohhnyM's mix but never got access to 6's, lol..
6` 5:11 AM - 11 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Construc vs. PDiddy

serato.com

Bezzle, you still owe me Sixxx/6's video mix from this battle. I heard JohhnyM's mix but never got access to 6's, lol..

You don't want to see my vid.

Just a bunch of backpacker tunes played at pitch.

nm