Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-In General Discussion

Talk about Pitch 'n Time Studio Plug-in.

What is Pitch n Time DJ???

DJ Nexus2000 2:53 AM - 25 January, 2014
In The latest page it shows Pitch n Time DJ. What is it and how do you use it. does it work with the other Programs such as Serato DJ?

LINK : serato.com
blackavenger 3:07 AM - 25 January, 2014
It only works w' SeratoDJ.
Unit:E 7:53 AM - 27 January, 2014
Why can't we adjust pitch independently of tempo? I appreciate the ability to now adjust tempo to further extremes without destroying the sound or adjusting pitch, but for a paid plug in I would expect to have the ability to adjust pitch and time independently. A good keylock algorithm should have been standard in the software. Really on the fence about purchasing this...
blackavenger 12:44 PM - 27 January, 2014
Quote:
Why can't we adjust pitch independently of tempo? I appreciate the ability to now adjust tempo to further extremes without destroying the sound or adjusting pitch, but for a paid plug in I would expect to have the ability to adjust pitch and time independently.

Here's to hoping that you're wish becomes a reality.

serato.com
t1m 8:24 PM - 4 February, 2014
how do you get the code for this without paying bound to be a way
Unit:E 8:43 PM - 4 February, 2014
Seriously??
blackavenger 10:38 PM - 4 February, 2014
Quote:

LMAO, you actually had the nerve to post this on Serato's own forum.
fatz 5:42 PM - 12 February, 2014
Tim you funny as hell
Maxito 7:32 AM - 7 May, 2014
Hi , i just wanna know if Pitch´n Time is working on a Pioneer SZ , because, before haft SX , and SX haft not support to the 100% range(only to 50%), now i bought a SZ and i have same problem... Please help me with this problem.. Thanks a lot.
Serato, Moderator
Samuel S 4:04 AM - 31 May, 2014
Quote:

Haha, you got some nerve mate.

Quote:
Hi , i just wanna know if Pitch´n Time is working on a Pioneer SZ , because, before haft SX , and SX haft not support to the 100% range(only to 50%), now i bought a SZ and i have same problem... Please help me with this problem.. Thanks a lot.

Hey Maxito, Pitch 'n Time DJ is just a plug-in for Serato DJ independent of the hardware you have. It's got nothing to do with changing the pitch range, it is just a vastly superior sounding keylock system allowing you to adjust the tempo of tracks without changing the pitch and having a nice clean sound with no glitches/artefacts.

Those controllers only support pitch ranges of 8 / 16 / 50 %

Sam.
Maxito 4:31 AM - 31 May, 2014
Thanks a lot for replay Samuel S.