Software help archive

A read-only archive of old serato.com help threads.

SL 2.5 always crashes on quit on Mavericks 10.9.1

Product
Scratch Live
Version
Hardware
Rane Sixty-Two
Computer
Mac
OS
Platform
-
DJMark 11:36 AM - 18 January, 2014
New "Late 2013" 15-inch Retina MBP (ships with Mavericks and doesn't support any older OS versions).

SL 2.5 actually runs fine, but crashes on quit with 100% repeatability with Rane hardware plugged in.

I've also seen SL crash when Rane hardware is unplugged.

Crashing on quit is not normally happening using offline mode.
NM3 4:52 AM - 20 January, 2014
I have the same problem. Same (late 2013) 15" retina...
Rane, Support
RafaelM 6:50 PM - 20 January, 2014
You may need to update the "Rane Device Driver" for your Rane 62. Have you done this already? The updater is located in the 2.5 installer "Rane Device Drivers" folder.
Ikhan 11:14 PM - 30 January, 2014
I've updates the drivers problem still remains
Rane, Support
RafaelM 8:56 PM - 3 February, 2014
Ikhan - Please start your own thread. This one is for DJMark.

Thank you.
DJMark 7:58 PM - 11 February, 2014
Quote:
You may need to update the "Rane Device Driver" for your Rane 62. Have you done this already? The updater is located in the 2.5 installer "Rane Device Drivers" folder.

I have tried updating the device drivers, and eliminating them completely. I'm still getting very frequent crash-on-quits with SL 2.5 on OSX 10.9.1.

The only hope I seem to have of not crashing on quit is to unload both decks, then unplug the USB to the 62 before quitting. That seems to result in about a 50-percent non-crash quit.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 8:05 PM - 11 February, 2014
Does the same thing happen when you use the 62 on another computer? Or is it only happening with that specific laptop?
DJMark 8:13 PM - 11 February, 2014
Only seeing it on the laptop running Mavericks.

My backup (mid-2012 15" MBP with Mountain Lion 10.8.4 and SL 2.4.4) does not have any such issues.

I have actually seen the crash on quit issue on two different samples of the "late-2013" 15" MBP, since the first unit I bought was exchanged for another of the same after a couple weeks (screen developed a minor issue that I wasn't willing to live with on a $3300 computer).

In case it matters this is on the highest-spec variant (2.6gHz, 1tb internal) with a 1tb SSD connected via Thunderbolt.

I've tried both USB ports for connecting the 62 and get the same results.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 12:12 AM - 12 February, 2014
Have you tried not having the Thunderbolt driver connected and trying to duplicate the issue?
8:01 AM, 26 Feb 2014
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.
DJMark 1:23 AM - 27 February, 2014
Same thing happens without the Thunderbolt drive connected.

Also, same results after updating OS X to 10.9.2.
DJMark 2:54 AM - 27 February, 2014
Also have tried checking the box "Prevent App Nap" (when "getting info" on the SL app) and that seems to have made no difference.

If I unload both decks before quitting, that seems to reduce the likelihood of having SL crash when quitting.

If I unplug the 62 hardware before quitting, that also seems to reduce the chances of SL crashing.
Ikhan 4:49 AM - 27 February, 2014
I've tried everything ...no luck...
Rane, Support
RafaelM 8:26 PM - 27 February, 2014
Then you guys could be experiencing a bad Crate, Database file or Serato folder.

Close the program
Rename the _Serato_ folder to _Serato_OLD
Now open the program
Try to make it crash on exit

Did it crash?
DJMark 11:33 PM - 27 February, 2014
Quote:
Then you guys could be experiencing a bad Crate, Database file or Serato folder.

Close the program
Rename the _Serato_ folder to _Serato_OLD
Now open the program
Try to make it crash on exit

Did it crash?

Yes.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 7:24 PM - 28 February, 2014
Was the program empty (without music) after you renamed the _Serato_ folder to _Serato_OLD?
DJMark 11:05 PM - 28 February, 2014
Quote:
Was the program empty (without music) after you renamed the _Serato_ folder to _Serato_OLD?

I believe so. Will re-check when I have more time to troubleshoot/experiment.

Worth a mention though: I'm NEVER seeing SL 2.5 crash at times when the Rane 62 is not plugged in (such as when doing preparation work). Crashes always seem to have something to do with the hardware having been plugged in.

My standard workaround at this point is, at the end of the night, un-load files from both decks, then unplug 62, then quit SL. If I follow that sequence, I have a decent chance of the app exiting normally (and therefore saving history/log files).

Also note: I'm seeing this happen when NO Sixty-Two Coreaudio drivers are loaded (I used the uninstaller, no Sixty-Two item in System Preferences).
Rane, Support
RafaelM 8:19 PM - 3 March, 2014
Weird. Let me know if the program was empty and it still crashed. You may also want to check permissions and verify your computer OS. You may be having an issue with 10.9
DJMark 4:54 AM - 8 March, 2014
Update:

This crash-on-quit does NOT happen when SL1 hardware is used.

I see it with near-100 percent repeatability when using the 62 however.

Seems to have nothing to do with library/database.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 6:50 PM - 10 March, 2014
The SL1 uses a completely different Driver. Which could mean that the drivers for the 62 are corrupt.

Try this:

Go to Mac HD/System/Library/Extensions
Delete the SeratoScratchDriver.kext
Also delete all other Rane/Serato drivers you see there.

Now re install the Software and try again.
DJMark 7:43 PM - 10 March, 2014
Quote:
The SL1 uses a completely different Driver. Which could mean that the drivers for the 62 are corrupt.

What is the driver used by the SL1? I only have the SeratoScratchDriver.kext installed..

Quote:
Try this:

Go to Mac HD/System/Library/Extensions
Delete the SeratoScratchDriver.kext
Also delete all other Rane/Serato drivers you see there.

Now re install the Software and try again.

Did that, and Scratch Live 2.5 crashed the first time I quit with the 62 connected.

Do you guys have a "late 2013" 15-inch Retina MBP (MacBookPro9,1) with OS X 10.9.X (I've seen same behavior with both 10.9.1 and 10.9.2) with which you are *not* seeing this issue?

I should add that, other than this one issue, there is NO other abnormal behavior on this computer.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 8:00 PM - 10 March, 2014
This is the driver the SL1 uses: SeratoScratchDriver.kext

We do not have that specific computer, but we do have 10.9 installed on various machines and it is working.

If you go back to the Extensions folder, do you now see more Drivers there?

Do you have a partition on your internal HD?

---------------------

Another suggestions is to:
Close the software
Go to Audio/Midi Set-up
Click on the MIDI tab in the top Header Bar
Select Show MIDI Window
Look for the Rane 62 in there.
Disconnect the Rane 62 from the computer and delete the Rane 62 MIDI Icon that shows up in that MIDI Window

Now try again. is it still crashing?
DJMark 8:10 PM - 10 March, 2014
Quote:
If you go back to the Extensions folder, do you now see more Drivers there?

No. After running just the SL 2.5 installer, *should* I be seeing more drivers?

Quote:
Now try again. is it still crashing?

Yes.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 9:09 PM - 10 March, 2014
Quote:

Yes.

Remove the Drivers again and Install a previous version (you may want to run the Rane Device Driver unistaller aswell). You should be seeing more Drivers in there. Older versions here: serato.com
DJMark 9:45 PM - 10 March, 2014
Quote:
Quote:

Yes.

Remove the Drivers again and Install a previous version (you may want to run the Rane Device Driver unistaller aswell). You should be seeing more Drivers in there. Older versions here: serato.com

Exactly what other drivers should I be looking for? Something other than the optional CoreAudio drivers?

On my backup computer, a mid-2012 non-retina 15" MBP running Mountain Lion, I see no other SL-related drivers either. On that computer (still using SL 2.4.4) I have no crashing problems when quitting with the 62 connected.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 10:02 PM - 10 March, 2014
Apparently the latest versions dont install the Drivers that I was referring to anymore. So lets scratch that off the list.

The only other thing I can think of is for you to "Verify Disc" and "Repair" it if any issues are listed. You can also try a new user profile on the computer - many times that will work and in that case - something is messed up with the current user profile you are using.

I am going to place this in an area where the Serato team will see it. Maybe they have something else you can try.
DJMark 12:03 AM - 11 March, 2014
I'm pretty careful about system maintenance...just verified the startup disk (the 1TB internal SSD) and no problems found.

Also created a new user and immediately found the same issue with SL crashing on quit with 62 connected. This was with my external Thunderbolt-connected HD disconnected, and absolutely no files showing up in Scratch Live.

My sense is that this is some issue with the newer Haswell chipsets, if you're finding Mavericks on older hardware is working okay.

I guess I could try a totally virgin Mavericks install onto an external drive, but I have a strong feeling it would be a waste of time...

I've been using SL since 2005 and have never encountered an issue quite like this one.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 7:53 PM - 11 March, 2014
You could be onto something, lets wait and see what Serato suggests. Sounds like we covered just about everything at this point.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 11:06 PM - 13 March, 2014
Serato is trying to replicate the issue on a machine with the same specs you have. In the meantime it might be a good idea to try a totally clean install - ie:

Remove all Serato Software.
Rename every _Serato_ folder to _Serato_OLD on each partition and external drive.
Remove all Serato related .kext files.
Move all Serato related .plists to desktop.

[To find the plist files]
1. Go to the Finder
2. Click on the top tool bar while holding option, and move to the GO menu.
3. Now select "Library" from this drop down menu, this is the "user library"
4. Now go to the "Preferences" folder
5. Find the following two files: com.serato.scratchlive.plist and com.serato.dj.plist

FULL restart of the machine.

Install the latest version of Scratch Live 2.5.

FULL restart of the machine.

Try and connect the 62 once more...

Any luck?
DJMark 6:58 PM - 18 March, 2014
I intend to try more troubleshooting tomorrow (have had very little time to deal with this).

BUT:

Did I **not** accomplish pretty much everything the above troubleshooting would accomplish by creating a new user and running Scratch Live with no library?

The only kext file I seem to have related to Scratch Live is the SeratoScratchDriver.kext.

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling SL 2.5 with no change in behavior.

Are you saying that Serato is NOT able to reproduce the behavior I'm seeing with a "Late 2013" retina 15-inch MBP and Rane 62 mixer?
Rane, Support
RafaelM 10:45 PM - 18 March, 2014
I believe the new user profile is still going to use the same Kext and Plist files. So no, I dont believe it would be the same.

I am saying Serato is trying to replicate it. I have not heard if they have been successful in doing so or not.
DJMark 2:01 AM - 26 March, 2014
I've done a crapload of troubleshooting of this in the last couple weeks. I've come to a very strange conclusion:

The problem I've described seems specific to booting and running SL from the late-2013 MacBook Pro's internal SSD.

I tried doing a clean Mavericks install to a USB3-connected drive. Could not make SL crash on exit with 62 connected.

Then erased/repartitioned my MBP's internal SSD, clean installed Mavericks onto that. SL then repeatedly crashed on exit with 62 connected, with no media library.

This is where bizarre-land begins: I then booted from a cloned copy of my original boot drive, connected via USB3. I can't make ScratchLive crash on exit when booted from that drive! This is with my full media library on it, and my Thunderbolt external drive also attached (part of my library on that).

So I'm led to conclude that there is something about being booted from the MBP's internal SSD (the new late-2013 models are using PCIe SSD's for the first time, perhaps that has something to do with it) that is factoring in to SL's consistently crashing on exit when the 62 is in use.

Actual operation of SL has been fine, btw. No performance or playback problems at all. Just that quitting after playing on 62 mixer almost always results in a crash.

Also keep in mind: I've now observed this same behavior on two different samples of the same late-2013 MBP hardware (same configuration/specs).

I really hope this can somehow get fixed.
DJMark 3:50 AM - 27 March, 2014
Just to re-confirm (yes I re-checked all this again to be absolutely certain):

Virgin OS X 10.9.2 onto MBP internal SSD, install SL 2.5, reboot, run SL 2.5 with 62 mixer connected and no external drives connected (no library)... SL crashes on very first quit.

When booted from a clone of my original boot drive (connected via USB 3): no SL crashing on quit.

This is *really* weird.
DJMark 7:54 AM - 27 March, 2014
And it gets even weirder!

If I boot from my internal drive (now with my original OS/installation cloned back to it), and run Scratch Live with my USB3 "backup" drive still connected to the computer, SL exits normally.

Disconnect that USB drive, and we're back to SL faithfully crashing on quit.

Doesn't seem to matter which *drive* is actually in the USB enclosure BTW. I've tried this with several, both SSD's and mechanical drives.

So great, there's my workaround to use Scratch Live without "crash on quit" on my new MacBook Pro...just have some random USB drive connected to the computer.
dj eldo 4:15 PM - 27 March, 2014
Hey Mark...
i was and still suffering from the same problem.
i tried almost everything and nothing works .
there is only 1 thing that works sometimes and if not there is other thing that i do and i will explain.
after finish working dont no remove your macbook charger connector or the usb that connect the hardware.
what i do is that .
i eject the tracks from both sides and give to the computer something like 1 min with out touching him.
then i remove the usb connector and give it anther min and then i close the progrem ( pressing esc or red botton).
in case and you realize that the scratch live got stock . i doing the next thing.
i going to the task manger ( there is one on macbook yes) and i just force quit scratch live from thre with out booting the computer . and it works just fine.
have a nice day
Rane, Support
RafaelM 5:13 PM - 27 March, 2014
Def weird DJMark. I havent heard back from Serato about this issue yet, so as of now im lost on what to recommend next. I wish we had one of those machines here to test with, at this point its looking like some sort of weird bug.
DJMark 6:56 PM - 27 March, 2014
I ran a 12-hour autoplay test overnight, booted from my internal drive and with both the Thunderbolt drive containing part of my library and the "random" USB drive connected (and of course the 62 mixer connected). SL quit normally after that. SL has *always* crashed on quit at the end of my usual 4-5 hour nights DJ-ing unless I attempted the work around of unloading both decks and unplugging the 62 before quitting (that reduces the crash on quit rate to perhaps 50-60%).

Really banking on that promise of "bug fixes until 2015" here :-)
DJMark 10:46 PM - 27 March, 2014
Crash logs? Do you need them?
11:05 PM, 27 Mar 2014
DJMark attached a file: ScratchLive 2.5 crashlogs from Mark Andrus.zip
Download· Permalink
DJMark 11:06 PM - 27 March, 2014
There, I attached eighteen different crash logs going back over about the last month.
DJMark 9:56 AM - 28 March, 2014
So I DJ-ed tonight with the USB drive plugged in (not reading any files from it, just plugged in), and afterward was able to quit SL at the club crash-free with the 62 connected.

Weirdest workaround ever. And annoying, because I normally use that USB port for my Denon DNHC-1000.
DJMark 6:03 PM - 31 March, 2014
A couple other people are reporting the same "crash on exit" issue with SL 2.5 and new Retina Macbook Pros.

serato.com
DJMark 5:39 PM - 2 April, 2014
Is anyone from Serato looking into this?
DJMark 8:40 PM - 7 April, 2014
Hello?
victor_M 7:11 PM - 12 April, 2014
DJMark

This thread caught my eye. I just got late 2013 mbp with your same specs.
I'm running a SL3 box and haven't had it fail during exit.

Questions
do you have the one with the dedicated graphic card?
how big if your library and crates. I know Serato has issues with big libraries.

Have you loaded Serato DJ and try the same procedure? does it fail.
DJMark 9:12 PM - 12 April, 2014
The issue I'm seeing is with the 62 mixer.

As (I think) I wrote somewhere above, I don't see the problem with an SL-1.

And...completely strange as it may seem, I've been using the "USB drive connected" workaround that I described above at gigs (no actual data being read from the USB drive, it's just sitting there connected) and I continue to see no SL crash-on-exit that way.
victor_M 3:12 PM - 16 April, 2014
got it

Sl1 and TTM57 are running usb 1.0 which might not be a good test (just my opinion). SL2, 3 and 4 are running 2.0 which is the same speed of the 62 mixer.

Weird that plugging in a usb drive will prevent it to fail. This sounds similar to an issue with PC's and AMD chips many Scratchlive moons ago. Sticking a USB drive to an available port temp fix the issue.
SchematicRat 7:55 AM - 23 April, 2014
Hey DJ Mark, I'm curious. What if you plug in that USB 3 drive after your gig is done, but before you shut down Serato?
DJMark 10:56 PM - 3 May, 2014
Quote:
Hey DJ Mark, I'm curious. What if you plug in that USB 3 drive after your gig is done, but before you shut down Serato?

That does appear to prevent the crash-on-quit issue.

Still hoping for a real fix to this problem...
Rane, Support
RafaelM 6:03 PM - 5 May, 2014
DJMark: Heres is something we ran into the other day with a Customer.

He upgraded the Firmware to his Mixer using someone els's Computer and once he returned to using his own Computer, it would crash on exit with the Mixer connected.

He had to update his Computer so it contained the most recent Driver for his Mixer and that solved his issue.
DJMark 4:29 AM - 6 May, 2014
Raphael M:

I'm experiencing the exact same issues on three different samples of the 62 mixer, all of them with the firmware that was current with Scratch Live 2.5.

This has been both with and without a driver installed for the 62.
Rane, Support
RafaelM 11:55 PM - 8 May, 2014
Ok then im completely out of ideas. Will have to leave this to Serato.
DJMark 9:00 PM - 15 May, 2014
Just tried updating Mac OS to 10.9.3.

No change in behavior with Scratch Live. Same crash on quit, same "workaround".
DJMark 9:03 PM - 15 May, 2014
Quote:
Will have to leave this to Serato.

Four months have gone by since my original post here...not a peep out of them.

"Bug fixes until 2015"...hello I think I have a bug here....
Morgs 2:14 PM - 21 May, 2014
Recently i had my 2012 macbook pro die at a show, the next morning i went and bought the latest MBP as i had a show that night.

I came across this exact issue, it also doesn't save any settings ect if i make crate changes or input sampler sounds when Rane 62 is plugged. I have found i don't get this problem using the SL2 box by the way.

Offline mode never seems to crash on me and i can make changes offline fine. Have you guys found a solution, has this cause you any other problems?.

Mine seems to run fine, just the crash on exit is unnerving.
DJMark 8:31 PM - 21 May, 2014
Quote:
Have you guys found a solution

The only solution I've found (one that allows SL to quit normally when using the 62, therefore saving history and any other library changes), is what I mentioned about having a USB drive connected.

Even if I connect the USB drive right at the end of the night before quitting, that seems to prevent SL from crashing when trying to quit.

I've only tried this with USB 3 drives, not sure if any old USB drive will work for this purpose or not.
DJ JT Stevens 11:37 PM - 11 June, 2014
Don't want to thread jack or ask for individual assistance, just want to add that I'm experiencing this same problem with a late 2013 15-inch retina display MacBook Pro with the 512GB PCIe SSD and the Rane 62.

DJMark, I think you're on to something when you mentioned that booting the OS from the internal SSD may be causing the crashes. Seems to be the common thread with those of us reporting them both in this thread and the other that you linked to.

Thanks for the info on the workaround. I have a USB 2.0 flash drive that I will test it with at my next gig, that way we'll know if the USB drive does in fact need to be 3.0 to prevent the crash. And thank you for mentioning that the crash will produce corrupt history files; I was wondering why SSL thought my last gig was 15 hours long.

Tracking this now, hopefully Serato will fix this bug.
Beta 6:55 AM - 20 June, 2014
...and now I am having this issue when quitting SSL 2.5
SDJ is fine on quitting with 1.6.3

...but to re-iterate, quitting SSL 2.5 on a Macbook Pro Retina (ultimate) while connected to a Rane 62 with Firmware 2.21 quits on me EVERY time.

now I'm getting worried cuz I am using SDJ now, but I am not liking the missing features i.e "Jump to Activate Loop" (Command + [ or Command + ' ) and "Keyboard Auto-Loop" (range selection past 4 bars, can't move it like you do in SSL) and "Set and Push Cue keystroke" (Command + or Command + .)

sorry got on a rant bunch more missing features...

#crossingfingers
Niro 6:20 AM - 1 July, 2014
Just to confirm I just got a new Macbook Pro 15" bells and whistle upgrades and am experiencing SL crashes on Exit. Can't remember if it worked all the time, but ejecting the tracks and unplugging the USB before exiting helped.
DJMark 1:53 AM - 2 July, 2014
Applying the newly-released OS X 10.9.4 update has NOT fixed this issue.

I also can't help but add: I've used Scratch Live for nine years now, and find it REALLY DISCOURAGING that no one from Serato has even acknowledged this issue, even after SIX MONTHS, very detailed symptoms, and similar reports from other users.

I realize the attention is on SDJ now, but I thought we were getting bug fixes to SL "until 2015".

Notice: it's six months away from 2015, and here's a bug.
Niro 3:08 PM - 2 July, 2014
I've been ejecting the tracks and then disconnecting the USB from the 62 before closing SL and no crashes.
DJMark 8:46 PM - 2 July, 2014
Quote:
I've been ejecting the tracks and then disconnecting the USB from the 62 before closing SL and no crashes.

I've tried the same thing, and have NOT found that procedure prevents Scratch Live from crashing.

Sometimes I see Scratch Live crash when unplugging the USB cable.
Niro 12:34 AM - 3 July, 2014
Well it was worth a shot. It's been working for me since I've been doing it (8-10) times. I remembering an issue like this happened with the 57 the last time I got a new MacBook Pro. Either way I hope this issue gets resolved soon.
J.Blow 8:25 AM - 3 July, 2014
Unfortunately I have this issue as well. Any updates from Serato?
Serato, Support
Aaron E 9:08 PM - 7 July, 2014
Hey DJMark

We haven't been able to reproduce this issue at Serato with similar machines. So I can try to track down a computer that is the same if possible, could you please upload your full system profile from:

Apple > About this Mac > More Info > System Report and then save the file to upload it here.

Thanks
Aaron
J.Blow 9:13 PM - 7 July, 2014
Don't want to hijack this thread, but I'm having seems like the exact same issue with a MacBook Air 13". w/ 10.9.3. Should I start a new thread?
Serato, Support
Aaron E 9:15 PM - 7 July, 2014
No, that's cool J.Blow, best to keep you all here so we can share information.

Could you please upload your full system profile as I've asked DJMark to do above?

Thanks
9:18 PM, 7 Jul 2014
J.Blow attached a file: BLOW-macreport.zip
Download· Permalink
Serato, Support
Aaron E 9:32 PM - 7 July, 2014
Thanks for that J.Blow

Fortunately, we have a Macbook Air that exactly matches your system profile and have been able to reproduce this issue just now. As this is limited to the Sixty-Two, it's my belief that it is a firmware/computer/kernal issue and I have notified Rane.

We will however raise this as an issue to be investigated by our development team asap to make sure there is nothing happening in Scratch Live to cause this.

Thanks for the crash logs DJMark and apologies for it taking so long to reproduce the issue, I'll get back in this thread with any further information.

Aaron
J.Blow 9:34 PM - 7 July, 2014
What's the ETA on a fix? This issues is causing problems at events. Also, I've noticed it's crashed the mixer once as well (cause the 62 to reboot).
Serato, Support
Aaron E 9:40 PM - 7 July, 2014
Quote:
What's the ETA on a fix?

This is totally dependent on what the root cause is. The last time there was an issue with computers that were running the Haswell chipset (10.8.4), there was nothing we could do as it was related to the computer hardware and the kernal that was running it. Fortunately Apple fixed that issue in 10.8.5.

If it is once again an Apple issue, there is very little we can do to help resolve this. If it is a firmware issue, Rane will be best placed to give an ETA. If it turns out to be software related (highly unlikely given that it only affects the Sixty-Two on computers with Haswell chipsets), I will need advice from our development team to answer.

Cheers
Aaron
9:43 PM, 7 Jul 2014
DJMark attached a file: DJ Mark Late-2013 Retina MacBook Pro.zip
Download· Permalink
dj zaza 11:32 AM - 8 July, 2014
that's why I'm waiting to buy a mixer rane. I would not see me as someone who has a 57 or a product with incompatibility problems. I have never experienced problems with crashes on exit or when running Serato. I still have a retina early 2013 2.4GHz 8 GB RAM
dj zaza 11:35 AM - 8 July, 2014
. Unfortunately, the companies that produce hardware and software such as Apple and Intel continue to bring out new operating systems and processors, by doing so you do not have the time to repair a bag.
DJMark 11:44 PM - 15 July, 2014
Just want to make sure you guys got the file I uploaded last week....
Serato, Support
Aaron E 12:16 AM - 16 July, 2014
Yes, got that thanks DJMark. I've added it to the issue log for the development team to take a look at.

Cheers
Aaron
DJ L-A 12:48 PM - 16 July, 2014
Hey guys,

I'm also having this issue as well with my Apple MBP 13" running 2.8GHz i7 w/ 16gb ram running 10.9.4 w/ 500 ssd. I have 2.5 with the Rane Sixty-Two and I have been having this issue since I bought my Mac back in December of 13'. I believe it came loaded with 10.9.1 and hoping that by upgrading to 10.9.2+, it would fix it but it hasn't been fixed yet. I just wanted to chime in with the details and the issue at hand.

I also did try the "fixes" that were presented through this thread, but it did not fix my issue.
J.Blow 2:43 AM - 19 July, 2014
Any updates on this bug?
Serato, Support
Aaron E 8:55 PM - 20 July, 2014
No sorry, nothing to report at this stage. I'll let you know as soon as there is any news at our end.

Cheers
Aaron
DJMark 9:01 PM - 20 July, 2014
Quote:
No sorry, nothing to report at this stage. I'll let you know as soon as there is any news at our end.

Do you have a Late 2013 MacBook Pro 11,3 there that is exactly the same as mine?

It's good to hear that you were able to reproduce the issue with a MacBook Air (seems to indicate that it's a Haswell-related problem), but I'm curious if you're reproducing it with the same hardware I have.
J.Blow 3:01 AM - 21 July, 2014
a fix is needed for sure. this is a pretty bad bug. any ETA?
Serato, Support
Aaron E 3:55 AM - 22 July, 2014
Hey guys

Quote:
Do you have a Late 2013 MacBook Pro 11,3 there that is exactly the same as mine?

We have an 11,1, which is close enough to be considered the same for testing this issue. We have found issues relating to the Haswell chipset or the kernal that runs it before and have found that they usually affect all machines with this system profile.

We can't be 100% certain yet that this chipset is the culprit, but it's looking highly likely. If this is the case then I'm afraid we are going to have to wait for Apple to create a fix in a new OS version.

For the time being, I recommend that all Sixty-Two users dis-connect their mixer before closing Scratch Live.
DJMark 12:40 AM - 23 July, 2014
Quote:
For the time being, I recommend that all Sixty-Two users dis-connect their mixer before closing Scratch Live.

I haven't found that to reliably prevent Scratch Live from crashing. In fact, it crashes sometimes when unplugging....one of the aspects of this that most bothers me.

The only near-100% "fix" I've found is to have a USB3 drive connected and mounted before quitting. I know that is bizarre, but I've now verified it many dozens of times.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 12:46 AM - 23 July, 2014
Quote:
The only near-100% "fix" I've found is to have a USB3 drive connected and mounted before quitting. I know that is bizarre, but I've now verified it many dozens of times.

Cool man, that's good information for people who have the same dis-connection issue as yourself. I haven't personally been able to get Scratch Live to crash by unplugging the Sixty-Two, but good to have another workaround for those that experience this.

Cheers
Aaron
DJMark 3:18 AM - 30 July, 2014
Just in case anyone was wondering:

No change in behavior when using one of the slight-refresh MacBook Pro models that came out today (in this case, a 2.8gHz 15").

I didn't expect any change (today's refresh is just minor CPU speedbumps and slightly lower prices) so I'm not particularly disappointed.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 4:03 AM - 30 July, 2014
Thanks for the info DJMark

Yeah, unfortunately I wouldn't expect an Apple resolution to this until there is a new point release of OS X that contains a kernal update.

Aaron
DJMark 4:39 AM - 30 July, 2014
Quote:

Yeah, unfortunately I wouldn't expect an Apple resolution to this until there is a new point release of OS X that contains a kernal update.

Aaron

What I don't understand is, if this is Apple's problem, why doesn't Serato DJ have this same issue?
Serato, Support
Aaron E 9:44 PM - 31 July, 2014
Quote:
What I don't understand is, if this is Apple's problem, why doesn't Serato DJ have this same issue?

Sorry for the confusion. It's still IF it's an Apple problem. At this point there could be any number of things causing it. One crucial factor though, is running 10.9.x.
DJMark 9:35 AM - 1 August, 2014
Wish the newer hardware supported Mountain Lion. I don't suppose anyone there has experimented with seeing if Mountain Lion will actually run on a Haswell Mac?
Dj Fluffy 5:46 AM - 2 August, 2014
alright alright alright!!! i have a newly bought 62 and i'm running a late 2011 13 inch MBP. my buddy is running a similar system.. main difference, i have mountain lion, he has mavericks… now his crashes when he unplugs usb while SL before exiting SL. hoping there is a fix to this because we tag team many gigs and having that 2nd computer crash is not gonna be good for business… can we confirm that this will NOT happen with SDJ running Mavericks?
GreenSpade 9:03 AM - 5 August, 2014
I'm having this exact same issue with my 2010 i7 mbp but with a sl4 box, I've seen my buddys laptop work fine so this must be a mavericks issue.

The usb work around DOES work tho (for some weird reason) and I am VERY thankful for this information since I'm able to save my work now! I was having to do stupid stuff like take a screen shot of my work, close it and let it crash, then reopen it and re-build the set from the screen shots, then close the program ~without plugging in my sl4~

I was really hope'n for a fix here tho.. so its really disheartening to see nothing done about this in 6 months when it seems to be a MAJOR bug. (losing all saved data while gears plugged in is a MAJOR bug)

Why isnt this being treated as a high priority if its a known issue?
DJMark 9:35 AM - 5 August, 2014
GreenSpade: at least you have a possible fix (one less ridiculous than what I'm having to do, leaving a USB3 flash drive plugged in all night when DJ-ing), you can go back to using Mountain Lion on your hardware.

On the late-2013 and now the new mid-2014 MacBook Pro models, Mavericks is all that is supported.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 2:00 AM - 6 August, 2014
Hi guys

Quote:
can we confirm that this will NOT happen with SDJ running Mavericks?

Yes, we can confirm this issue doesn't affect Serato DJ.

Quote:
The usb work around DOES work tho

That's good to hear. For those who can't dis-connect their Sixty-Two without getting the crash, please keep a flash drive in an available USB port when dis-connecting your hardware or closing Scratch Live

Quote:
~without plugging in my sl4~

Are you saying this issue affects you when using an SL4? We have only been able to reproduce with a Sixty-Two.

Quote:
Why isnt this being treated as a high priority if its a known issue?

It has been given a high priority for investigation by our development team.

Quote:
you can go back to using Mountain Lion on your hardware.

Yes, rolling back to Mountain Lion (where available) is a good option.

Cheers
Aaron
GreenSpade 2:17 AM - 6 August, 2014
Yes I am confirming this problem exists also in the sl4 box, I've been "dealing with it" for a couple months now, I assumed it to be a problem I could cure with wipe'n my drive and putting on a new OSX... So I was waiting for my solid state harddrive to get here, once I got it and put it in however I experienced the exact same problem even tho I had a fresh copy of mavericks, that lead me here.

This is a problem for me since I have programs that require Mavericks, but I don't want to have two copys of OSX on my laptop (cutting my already tightly packed ssd in half size) if I can avoid it, since I don't really see the point in having mountain lion AND mavericks on the same laptop just so I can save my sets, cue points or *Anything* I do after I plug in my sl4.

The usb isnt a 100% win situation either, I find that I crash sometimes purely by pulling my sl4 out and sometimes if I don't wait long enough after pluggin the usb in, or I don't start the program with the usb in, it has a chance of crashing anyways, so the usb isnt a sure fire way to fix this unless I lose a usb slot that I'd rather use for a pair of dicers or something more useful then the ability to save my work/progress.
DJMark 2:34 AM - 6 August, 2014
For clarity:

I only found the "USB drive" workaround seems to work when using a USB3 drive (flash or otherwise).

It didn't seem to work when I tried it using an older USB2 flash drive.

Curious about anyone else's findings...
Serato, Support
Aaron E 2:38 AM - 6 August, 2014
Cool, thanks for the clarification guys.

I'm going to take another look at the SL4 and the USB drive workaround.

Cheers
Aaron
J.Blow 3:26 AM - 6 August, 2014
Yeah, this is a pretty bad bug. Hoping to see a fix soon.
GreenSpade 3:44 AM - 6 August, 2014
My stick is also a usb3, I don't have a usb2 to test with so I cannot confirm if it works with that or not.

I'd also like to confirm I've tryed the suggestions given here with no help (aside of starting the program with a usb in my only free extra slot and leaving it there for my entire set, removing my ability to use dicers or anything else I may want to plug in)

I really do not feel as if taking up a extra usb slot is a "fix" when I have to leave it in there the entire time... If you try and put it in last minute, its like a 50/50 if it'll work or crash, so this makes it impossible to save anything if you want to use a pair of dicers or anything via usb, this is a major problem for anyone working on a scratch set that may want to use dicers, one of the most common turn table midi controllers out there.

Again I gota echo this is a huge major bug that should be seriously looked at with haste since we're almost at 2015, halfway through the year of fixing bugs. Its going to effect your top end gear users when over 40% of macs in the world run mavericks, all of the new ones from now on are *only* that and due to that they can't properly use your equipment due to some bug.

And to think mac is gearing up to release their next osx yosemite...
DJ Tecniq 10:51 AM - 13 September, 2014
so you mean to tell me only scratch live users with a rane 62 are all having this issue? if that is the case then where is the testing before these releases are final? Does the development team not test these devices? I'm baffled and disappointed.
dj zaza 11:48 AM - 13 September, 2014
no problem with ssl and 62 in the output from the program.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 2:12 AM - 14 September, 2014
Hey DJ Tecniq

Scratch Live 2.5 was released well before Mavericks so there was no way to pick this up prior to final release. As this is only happening with the Sixty-Two and only with Mavericks, it is not likely to be software or driver related. We are working together with Rane to see what the root cause might be.

Cheers
Aaron
DJ Tecniq 9:05 AM - 14 September, 2014
Quote:
Hey DJ Tecniq

Scratch Live 2.5 was released well before Mavericks so there was no way to pick this up prior to final release. As this is only happening with the Sixty-Two and only with Mavericks, it is not likely to be software or driver related. We are working together with Rane to see what the root cause might be.

Cheers
Aaron
From my understanding it seems like a lot have moved to mavericks already. Thank god I have an SL3 and not a 62.
Dubbcity01 3:11 AM - 24 September, 2014
i have the same issue.. scratch live shuts down when i unplug the usb cord.. and it shuts down when i quit scratch live

how do i fix this??
Serato, Support
Aaron E 3:39 AM - 24 September, 2014
Hey Dubbcity01

A workaround that seems to help some people is to have a USB 3.0 flash drive plugged in to your computer during your session. We can't guarantee this will work, but it seems to be helping people who can't disconnect their Sixty-Two as a workaround.

Thanks
Aaron
J.Blow 3:45 AM - 24 September, 2014
A workaround is not a fix. Unfortunately without an extra usb port, this isn't useful (i.e. w/ dicers).

What's the status on the fix for this bug that is documented 9 months back now?
Serato, Support
Aaron E 3:53 AM - 24 September, 2014
Yes, I totally appreciate that a workaround is not a fix. I have raised this issue with Rane and we are working together to investigate the cause.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Aaron
DJ Tecniq 6:17 AM - 24 September, 2014
There won't be a fix guys as they are no longer supporting Scratchlive😢 they are too busy fixing Serato DJ😤
Serato, Support
Aaron E 10:45 PM - 24 September, 2014
Hey DJ Tecniq

We are still supporting Scratch Live: serato.com

Aaron
DJMark 12:10 AM - 25 September, 2014
Quote:
Hey DJ Tecniq

We are still supporting Scratch Live: serato.com

Aaron

Be that as it may, eight months seems to be an exceptionally long time to have not even uncovered a cause, and it was months before anyone from Serato could even be bothered to respond in the first place.

Given how long this has been, I don't feel a whole lot of faith that this issue (involving a $2,000 mixer) is on any fast track to a solution, and I think it's quite natural to be concerned that the 2015 "end of support for Scratch Live" deadline may show up before any fix.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 12:33 AM - 25 September, 2014
Yeah, that's fair enough DJMark. My apologies for how long it took for us at Serato to become aware of this issue.

In terms of finding a cause, this issue is particularly challenging because:

- it only affects Macs with Haswell chipsets (therefore not directly software related)
- it only affects the Sixty-Two (therefore not driver related as the driver for SSL is universal)

I'm confident we and Rane will find a cause, and I will be discussing this issue again with our products team at our regular catch up tomorrow.

Aaron
Morgs 4:04 AM - 3 October, 2014
Recently I had the same issue with Quiting unexpectingly when i exit the program.

I followed the instructions, deleting database file and deleting the kext files, reinstalling and everything.

Now when i plug in the usb i don't even get a light on the back of the 62, this is a huge issue as i have shows this weekend.

I have tried doing it all over again and again.

reinstalling ect..

HELP!??
Morgs 4:31 AM - 3 October, 2014
For the record, 62 works fine on my old MBP, and new MBP doesn't work with 62 but works with SL1, SL2, SL3 and TTM57 fine.. wtf...
TrevorDavis 5:03 PM - 5 October, 2014
Hello everybody, I've just started having this problem of serato programe crashing, i dont use Rane mixer, i have sl4 and pioneer 600 mixer, so i dont think its just a 62 problem as i've tried many time to fix with no joy, i've also tried downloading scratch live 2.5 and i keep getting a message that my computer wont allow it as its not trusted now. can anybody help me ? im using SeratoDJ as my back up now with the SL4 but would love to return to the scratch live
Trevor
5:32 PM, 5 Oct 2014
TrevorDavis attached a file: FullSizeRender.jpg
View· Permalink
TrevorDavis 5:32 PM - 5 October, 2014
Hello everybody, I've just started having this problem of serato programe crashing, i dont use Rane mixer, i have sl4 and pioneer 600 mixer, so i dont think its just a 62 problem as i've tried many time to fix with no joy, i've also tried downloading scratch live 2.5 and i keep getting a message that my computer wont allow it as its not trusted now. can anybody help me ? im using SeratoDJ as my back up now with the SL4 but would love to return to the scratch live
Trevor
victor_M 12:28 AM - 6 October, 2014
@trevordavis

Give this link a shot.

support.apple.com

in short. hot the CTRl key and click on the software. I will give you a warning (I think) and accept it. Once that is done you should be able to run SDJ
Serato, Support
Aaron E 8:42 PM - 6 October, 2014
Thanks victor_M. @TrevorDavis - the recommendations in that FAQ will help you install and open Scratch Live.

At Serato, we are still only able to reproduce this with the Sixty-Two. It's not that I don't believe it is happening with the SL4 as well, but it may be unrelated.

TrevorDavis and GreenSpade - can you please upload your full System Profile to this thread. To get this, go to the Apple, then click through:

- About this Mac
- More Info...
- System Report...

Once the System Information window is open, click File > Save and then upload it to this thread using the 'Attach a File' button.

Thanks
Aaron
DJMark 11:14 AM - 20 October, 2014
Anyone try Yosemite aka 10.10 to see if it fixes this issue?
Serato, Support
Aaron E 8:21 PM - 20 October, 2014
We've just had a go at this on one machine and we didn't get a crash on exit while the Sixty-Two was connected (we were able to reproduce this crash on this machine using Mavericks). I wouldn't however recommend a wholesale switch to Yosemite as it is largely untested at this point.

To see other users experiences trying out Yosemite (with SDJ and SSL), check out this thread: serato.com

OS X 10.10 Yosemite is not currently supported with any Serato software

Aaron
DJMark 10:01 PM - 20 October, 2014
Interesting....I just did an "in-place" Yosemite upgrade on my "late-2013" 15" MBP, and I am still seeing the exact same crash on quit behavior as before. The same "plug a USB 3 drive in" workaround also seems to work as before.

Also Yosemite has broken the "create ad hoc network" Applescript...looks like the method for creating ad hoc networks has changed slightly in Yosemite.

Yes I (1) cloned the Mavericks OS installation before updating and (2) the "late 2013" MBP is now my primary backup (currently using a "mid-2014" MBP, which not surprisingly has the exact same "crash on quit" issue).
DJMark 1:30 AM - 27 October, 2014
Again. Just to be clear.

Yosemite OS update has NOT, repeat .... >> H_A_S___N_O_T << .... fixed this issue on my Late-2013 15" retina MBP.
Andrei Matei 6:01 PM - 1 November, 2014
Serato,

Are you guys planning on doing one final maintenance release of SSL 2.5? Perhaps a 2.5.1? You mentioned that you are supporting it through 2014, but other than the great help you offer here, we haven't seen a final stability patch or update of any sort. I have much of the same crashing that is described here with an SL3 and a Haswell Mac.

Andrei
Serato, Support
Aaron E 12:17 AM - 3 November, 2014
Thanks for the info Andrei

I'm afraid I'm not in a position to say whether there will be another Scratch Live release as it depends on a lot of factors. Like you, I would be happy to see one more release to resolve some outstanding issues, but there are no announcements around this at the moment.

Cheers
Aaron
Andrei Matei 3:39 PM - 6 November, 2014
Thanks for getting back to me. To get around the issue, I went out and purchased a Macbook Pro 13" non-retina yesterday and back-ported it to Mountain Lion. Zero crashes with Rane 62 or SL3 so I'll just see how long this already 2-year-old machine will be able to last and hope that either a.) a final maint. release does come out at some point for SSL or b.) some of my outstanding concerns w/ Serato DJ are eventually addressed so I can move up.

I'll keep an eye on this thread for any other news that develops. Thanks.
Mario Bruno 9:28 PM - 17 November, 2014
Hi everyone,
I'm reading this thread since I bought my top late 2013 macbook pro in march.
My "poor" setup is composed by: SL2, single sl1210, Novation Dicer and a DDM4000, and I use them from 2012.
Last year I modded my mixer and put inside a mini usb2.0 hub and the SL2, until I use my old laptop no problem for days of gigs (Dicer connected straight to the hub inside the mixer and a single cable to the Macbook), when I change it the story changes. First I think that usb power was diminished from mama apple, after continuous system errors with specific codes I I begin to see inside the OS.
In this week i found a solution for me, no workaround, a complete fix.
Using Etrecheck at startup I found some daemons that works bad, exclusively for Serato I went in Library/Extensions and delete SL2.10.6.kext.
I think that Mavericks doesn't like old version of this kext :)
Now I'm playing without any problems from 2 days, no usb drops, no kernel panic, no weird deck changes with freeze of tracks and no restarts after discard the SL2 (my laptop is on from 3 days).

I hope can help someone of you
Sorry for my english and enjoy your decks :)
Kind Regards
MarioB.
DJMark 10:19 PM - 17 November, 2014
Mario: you seem to be describing completely different issues than the one I've described here.

I'm not seeing any kernel panics...or any of the other issues you've described.

The issue is, and has been: Scratch Live crashing on quit when connected to a 62 mixer.

All that other stuff belongs in some other thread.
Mario Bruno 10:34 PM - 17 November, 2014
Yes,
the same was for me, I forgot to mention that all the system was instable and SL crashing when starts and quit with SL2 connected.
I had to open the program twice before begin to play and when closed it crash with sometimes automatically system reboot.

Sorry for the semi-off topic :(
Andrei Matei 9:47 AM - 19 November, 2014
Unfortunately, I tried the removal of the kext files from /Library/Extensions which Mario specified on my Retina Macbook Pro w/ Mavericks and the random crashing on SL3 unplug continues. Using a pre-Haswell Mac (like the 2012 MBP) with Mountain Lion seems to be the only way to truly get a stable system with SSL 2.5.
Mario Bruno 10:00 AM - 19 November, 2014
Andrei, can you try a scan with etrecheck of your system at the boot of your mac and during your SL3 connection and post it?
DJMark 7:29 AM - 26 November, 2014
Quote:
Again. Just to be clear.

Yosemite OS update has NOT, repeat .... >> H_A_S___N_O_T << .... fixed this issue on my Late-2013 15" retina MBP.

And neither did the 10.10.1 OS update.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 9:57 PM - 26 November, 2014
Mike Czech 2:33 PM - 9 December, 2014
I've had this issue as well with the 62 and 61 mixers. I've had long back-and-forths with Lucas from Serato with no resolution yet. With about 20 days until the "We'll support SSL through 2015" is gone, is it safe to assume that no new versions of SSL will ever be released and we're on our own on this? It would be great if we could get an official answer.
Morgs 5:13 AM - 19 December, 2014
Man i wish this would get fixed ASAP.

So sick of having the latest fastest Mac i could get and a 2.5k RANE 62 and they don't work

together.

Has anyone moved to Serato DJ ?

I really want to stick with what i know with Scratchlive. Any news on a fix yet ?
victor_M 5:58 PM - 20 December, 2014
1.7.2 is a good release... Light years ahead from when they announced they stopped development on Scrachlive. I would suggest installing it and playing around with it at home. The work flow between DJ and Scrachlive are pretty the same so there isn't a big learning curve.
Morgs 4:22 AM - 3 March, 2015
I just recently updated both my Mac Book Pro's to Yosemite and still the same issue with the newest of the two. Crash on quit when running SL 2.5. rubbish.
DJMark 6:16 AM - 3 March, 2015
I'm finding that the newest Yosemite version 10.10.2 seems to reduce, but not eliminate, the crashing on quit with 62 mixer plugged in.

Before 10.10.2, crash-on-quit was almost 100% reproducible, with 10.10.2 it's crashing maybe 20% of the time when quitting.

Since Yosemite has eliminated the ability to create a password-protected ad hoc network (something I use with Lemur), I'm more or less stuck with Mavericks and making sure my "emergency boot" USB 3.0 thumbdrive is always plugged in when DJ-ing.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 1:08 AM - 4 March, 2015
Thanks for the feedback DJMark - I have had similar results here in the office with 10.10.2. Actually, the last time I tried, I couldn't reproduce at all.

This is mixed news I'm afraid as it lowers the likelihood of our development team dedicating resources to investigating (and potentially fixing) this issue. The more reproducibility lowers - particularly as the result of an Apple update - the more likely it is an issue with the OS itself and therefore not fixable by us.

Apple often come through with fixes in point releases over time like this, but of course they never tell anyone either that there is an issue in the first place, or that they have done anything to address it ("address what?")

I realise this is probably exactly what you don't want to hear, by I want to be as clear as possible around expectations for a fix on this.

Cheers,
Aaron
Morgs 3:02 AM - 4 March, 2015
So, i decided that i would make the move to Serato DJ and i got usb and audio drop outs.
FML.

2014 laptop yosemite and rane 62 don't work with SL2.5 unless u want crash on quit.

Downloaded Serato DJ and had bigger problems.

Back to my 2013 and Rane TTM57sl.

Im gonna sell all this stuff and try something else, this is beyond my reasoning.
DJMark 3:45 AM - 4 March, 2015
Quote:
2014 laptop yosemite and rane 62 don't work with SL2.5 unless u want crash on quit.

I more than understand your frustration, but just always have a USB3 drive plugged in when DJ-ing, and you can use Scratch Live 2.5 with no worries about crash on quit.
DJMark 3:52 AM - 4 March, 2015
Quote:
This is mixed news I'm afraid as it lowers the likelihood of our development team dedicating resources to investigating (and potentially fixing) this issue.

You mean there was still a chance that you'd do another Scratch Live update???!!!

Then I take it all back, 10.10.2 crashes on quit constantly and now causes pink smoke to come out the MBP vents.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 8:46 PM - 5 March, 2015
Quote:
Then I take it all back, 10.10.2 crashes on quit constantly and now causes pink smoke to come out the MBP vents.

Hahaha, sorry man, too late now :-)

What I was meaning was that we treat all known issues as open and prioritised (appropriately) for investigation. The lowering reproducibility of this issue means that it is becoming less likely it will get further attention from the development team.

@Morgs
Quote:
So, i decided that i would make the move to Serato DJ and i got usb and audio drop outs.
FML.

Which version were you using? One of the team should be able to troubleshoot any dropouts with you if you open a help request at support.serato.com. There's no fundamental reason you should experience dropouts with an above spec computer and Serato DJ.

Aaron
Andrei Matei 11:53 PM - 5 March, 2015
It is incredible to me that this is not easily reproducible by the Serato team. It's a problem on both OSs equally. I've tried at length. I was forced to sell my brand new retina MBP and get a 2012 model with mountain lion for things to work with SSL nicely.
DJMark 12:07 AM - 6 March, 2015
Quote:
t is incredible to me that this is not easily reproducible by the Serato team. It's a problem on both OSs equally. I've tried at length. I was forced to sell my brand new retina MBP and get a 2012 model with mountain lion for things to work with SSL nicely.

I think you may have had a completely separate issue from the one I've been discussing.

I've always been able to quit SL 2.5 okay on my 2013 and 2014 Retina MBP's (using Mavericks) when connected to an SL-3.

The issue I've been discussing is quitting Scratch Live with a 62 mixer connected, when using one of the newer Retina MBP's with Mavericks (or later, Yosemite). Until 10.10.2, the crash-on-quit was nearly 100% repeatable, and Serato did confirm those findings on their end.

I never saw that issue when using an SL-3, leading me to conclude you must have had some separate issue. Just curious though, did you ever try having a USB3 drive plugged in to see if that "band-aided" the problem?
Morgs 10:18 AM - 7 March, 2015
Just ran the weekends shows on my mid 2012 laptop instead of the more recent 'live' laptop i had purchased.

I will try the USB3 workaround this week.. sounds annoying to be doing at large gigs though.

This separate problem i had with serato dj is not helping raise my confidence in moving over
yet either.

To date the Rane 62 has been the most troublesome mixer i have owned. :(
Joshua Carl 1:15 AM - 3 June, 2015
Hey gents, add me to the list.

So I upgraded from my late 2010 17" i7
To the 15" 2.8 1tb SSD last week
(Yes, the $3200 one)

Same deal as above.
I can't put a thumb drive in, because I have dicers.
I guess I could unplug them at the end of the gig, and plug in a usb3 drive.

But I mean, really?
I understand as chipsets change, OSs come out the days of SSL working getting shorter and shorter.

But this seems like a straight forward fix.
SiRocket 4:38 AM - 3 June, 2015
Quote:
Hey gents, add me to the list.

So I upgraded from my late 2010 17" i7
To the 15" 2.8 1tb SSD last week
(Yes, the $3200 one)

Same deal as above.
I can't put a thumb drive in, because I have dicers.
I guess I could unplug them at the end of the gig, and plug in a usb3 drive.

But I mean, really?
I understand as chipsets change, OSs come out the days of SSL working getting shorter and shorter.

But this seems like a straight forward fix.

I just got a 2015 13inch retina mbp 2.9 i5 with 1tb SSD and i'm having these same issues that Josh and everyone else are having. I am rolling the dice when quitting Serato's software as most of the time it crashes with hardware plugged in (61 or 62 with current drivers and firmware), or it will crash when i disconnect the rane hardware (61 or 62) at times.

This is a brand new laptop, brand new driver installs (no time machine restore from old laptop), brand new software install (SSL first and then SDJ).

I know that SDJ has been off to a rough start with reliability and audio clipping, blah blah blah.

But it's unreal how long this is taking... I have tried to stay positive after my recent serato rants over the last 2 years, but it's really starting to get frustrating when we get 1/16th of the help with solutions that we used to get pre 2012 from NZ... I see you guys answering questions and trying to heal the wounds, but WE ARENT GETTING ANY REAL FIXES FOR ALL OF THE ISSUES OUT THERE.

Is this professional software anymore? Or is this shit for the beginners that can afford to crash at a house party that they are getting paid with a 6 pack of brew?

COME ON! People aren't going to wait around forever..... Test your software on new machines! You aren't some software company that is starting up that is stuck in a garage with 2 high school kids working for you....

Sigh.
DJ Tecniq 4:45 AM - 3 June, 2015
This has never happened to me on my old mid 2010 Mbp with Mavericks that I have been using forever with SL3. I now have a mid 2014 with no issues running Yosemite w/SSL. But I can't understand why so many of you are having this issue?
DJ Tecniq 4:47 AM - 3 June, 2015
As I'm trying to follow the thread this seems to be with only the 62 mixers? Hope it gets fixed soon that sucks👎🏻
Joshua Carl 4:49 AM - 3 June, 2015
Theresa a few sl4s in the mix as well.

But it would mostly seem like

Yosemite/ Mavericks
SSD drives?

Is that a fair statement? ^^^
SiRocket 4:52 AM - 3 June, 2015
It did it with my 62 and my gf's 61. I was mainly using the 61 this past weekend to set my crate columns, and setup settings in SSL and SDJ. I was getting so frustrated when i would spend time choosing the crate columns and then having it crash on exit. grrrrrr

I have a new 2015 Retina... which everything was installed as new (no time machine restore, etc).. There is no reason that this should still be a problem.

Ridiculous.
SiRocket 4:52 AM - 3 June, 2015
Quote:

Yosemite/ Mavericks
SSD drives?

You were close....

It mostly seems like...

"Serato has no clue, so let's put the blame on apple".

LOL.
DJMark 10:21 PM - 3 June, 2015
I've never seen this crash-on-quit issue with an SL-1 or SL-3.

It's very repeatable with a 62, and I've also had it happen with an SL-4.

I've not tried with an SL-2.

Again, for the benefit of the "doesn't read whole threads" people, having a USB-3 drive plugged in (I use a thumbdrive) is the workaround I use, with 100 percent success.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 11:45 PM - 3 June, 2015
Hey SiRocket

Have you opened a help request for your crash on exit with SDJ? This would be the best way to get help with it as this definitely shouldn't be happening.

This thread is about a specific issue with Scratch Live, which is a wholly different kettle of fish.

Aaron
SiRocket 2:18 AM - 4 June, 2015
i'm referring to SSL...

And with the length of this thread, i'm not sure if another thread about it will help as there is not even a resolution to this thread, lol. :-/
SiRocket 2:19 AM - 4 June, 2015
after 1.5years...
Serato, Support
Aaron E 1:49 AM - 5 June, 2015
No problem man, if you're talking about the crash on exit with SSL (with some hardware) and Mavericks or above, then you're in the right place. No need for another thread :)

What OS are you running exactly? And can you also confirm you don't get crashes on exit with SDJ?

Also, we should exhaust all troubleshooting steps with you first to determine whether it is actually the same issue you are experiencing. Could I ask you to open a help request so one of the team can work with you?

Thanks
SiRocket 4:36 AM - 5 June, 2015
10.10.3, i'll double check with SDJ this weekend in the studio and will confirm back.

62 or 61 plugged into SSL crashes upon quit each time (even after a short 1-5 minute session). It also crashes 75%+ of the time if I disconnect the 62 or 61 hardware before quitting SSL to try to prevent the original crash upon quit.

As mention a few posts up right under Josh Carl's post about a new laptop. This is a brand new "virgin" laptop on 10.10.3 purchased last week with fresh installs of SSL 2.5 and SDJ 1.7.5, so there shouldn't be any "ghost" issues from a time machine restore (which wasn't done), or other software installed or running as it just has SDJ, SSL, Live 8 (32bit and legit license), and ME (3.0) installed.

I have had a few help tickets without any resolution (my main peeve is the Sticker Lock ticket I opened up in February this year where Ian was helping me out, but others closed it... yet the issue isn't resolved even though Ian could reproduce it :-/

I have given a bunch of patience to you fellas in NZ but it's getting really repetitive, so my apologies for the sarcasm at times... Every time i get some help and hope, i don't really see any results... Other than Sticker Lock being a final feature of course, after my nagging (but please fix the accuracy of it!!!).

Anyways. I'm in the same boat as everyone above, and i've read through this whole post to make sure I didn't miss anything before I open my mouth.. ;)

Hopefully this can get resolved in a timely manner as I have residencies that still use the 57 in their club installs.
Joshua Carl 6:51 AM - 6 June, 2015
I will upload some crash report this weekend maybe they can figure something out, tonight ironically, I shut down it before powering off the mixer.
Not even exaggerating that is probably two out of at least 30 times in the last week and I shut down properly

And like Ricky said I have that brand spanking new Mac that literally went out of the package and installation nothing in between

Has anybody opened a help ticket with Apple siding that it's the operating system, I know they'll probably give me some cock and bull story about the program needs to be updated for Yosemite, but it's worth a look if nobody's done it yet
4:18 AM, 9 Jun 2015
Joshua Carl attached a file: Scratch LIVE_2015-06-07-015928_Joshuas-MacBook-Pro.crash
Download· Permalink
Joshua Carl attached a file: Scratch LIVE_2015-06-05-020600_Joshuas-MacBook-Pro.crash
Download· Permalink
Joshua Carl attached a file: Scratch LIVE_2015-05-30-122944_Joshuas-MacBook-Pro.crash
Download· Permalink
Joshua Carl attached a file: Scratch LIVE_2015-05-30-123700_Joshuas-MacBook-Pro.crash
Download· Permalink
Joshua Carl attached a file: Scratch LIVE_2015-05-30-133707_Joshuas-MacBook-Pro.crash
Download· Permalink
4:19 AM, 9 Jun 2015
Joshua Carl attached a file: Scratch LIVE_2015-05-31-015206_Joshuas-MacBook-Pro.crash
Download· Permalink
Joshua Carl 4:19 AM - 9 June, 2015
here ya go... hopefully this will help.
DJMark 6:49 AM - 9 June, 2015
Quote:
here ya go... hopefully this will help.

I sent them 18 crash logs last year, I'm not holding out too much hope at this point.

It would, of course, as at least a goodwill gesture, as well as a reaffirmation that Serato actually supports PROFESSIONAL users, be nice if they'd do a "one last Scratch Live fix" to nail this bug and a few lesser ones.

Especially since they said "bug fixes till 2015" and this bug was reported at the beginning of 2014.
Joshua Carl 4:18 PM - 9 June, 2015
^^^^^^ ever the optimist I'd like to think they won't completely bow out of their word.

I had a company, ironically, do something similar.
I took something in 1 month before the warranty ended, and they band aides it.
Of course I broke about 45 days later again...
"Sorry, your 15 days out of your warranty"

I'm hoping that's not what we will see here. Id be totally content with these last few bugs wrapped and a final OS compatibility update...
SiRocket 3:32 PM - 10 June, 2015
Can't wait for Apple's El Capitan to come out in Fall.

I wouldn't even lift a finger with trying to talk to apple about why SSL is crashing like this, as it's not doing it with SDJ... So that is putting it back on Serato's plate.

----

For the record, i haven't been able to get it to crash like this with SDJ. I could have sworn it did it with SDJ on the 61 and or 62 but I haven't been able to reproduce it. So as of now it's just an SSL annoyance.

I understand we need to move forward with SDJ... but Serato needs to understand that not everyone is a mobile DJ that brings their hardware with them that is SDJ compatible. Most venues aren't going to change over to SDJ compliant equipment in 1-2 years at that... Be considerate to the Professional DJ's that have supported you since 2004-2006 to current, and put realistic transitions over!

I'm willing to help, but where do you draw the line with Patience and when a company should turn around and fix things? I feel like I'm dealing with Microsoft here and their known issues with Excel 2013 where it crashes constantly and their only resolution is to change your default printer to the Microsoft XPS writer instead of your physical printer! Band Aids are wack.... :(
dj tlsmooth 2:32 PM - 13 June, 2015
Quote:

Yosemite/ Mavericks
SSD drives?

Yeah my ttm -57 and Serato/Video have crashed about 4 time last night and a few time on other occasions during gigs. I used to work at a distribution location and sell Serato religiously because of the stable platform .... and now I get so much crashing I want to stop.

I have a 2011 MBP, i5, 8 gb Ram, 750 HD, I just upgraded from mavericks to yosemite "10.10.3" last night. please let me know if there is a fix.
Joshua Carl 3:06 PM - 13 June, 2015
Personally, if I was using a 57 on the norm I'd never go past lion. Especially on a 5 year old computer.

Between OS issues and USB 1.1 I'd roll it back.
12:47 AM, 14 Jun 2015
deejay amar attached a file: Screen Shot 2015-06-13 at 5.45.56 PM.png
View· Permalink
deejay amar 12:53 AM - 14 June, 2015
Using Rane 62 with 2.5 Scratch Live on Macbook Pro with Yosemite 10.10.3. Keeps crashing when USB is unplugged or plugged, or when I exit out of Scratch Live. Very sketchy when transitioning DJ's computers in the club... Help!!!
ninjagaijin 4:41 AM - 14 June, 2015
For me rebuilding my database, reinstalling quicktime (and not removing as much of it as I normally like to do haha, ipod device service etc) and reinstalling 2.5 on a fresh install and everything is working again.. I think it was quicktime maybe giving me grief, m4a files not loading also before that
DJMark 10:13 AM - 14 June, 2015
Quote:
Personally, if I was using a 57 on the norm I'd never go past lion.

Snow Leopard.

Lion was a crap OS, no one anywhere should be running that.
DJ Cooper 9:58 AM - 14 July, 2015
Hey,

since a week I´ve a problem too when I shut down SL 2.5

My Setup: Mac mid 2014, i7 2,6 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB Flash, 10.9.5, Rane 62

Can anyone help me?

Here is my Crashlog:

Process: Scratch LIVE [504]
Path: /Applications/Scratch Live 2.5..app/Contents/MacOS/Scratch LIVE
Identifier: com.serato.scratchlive
Version: 2.5.0.11
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: launchd [187]
Responsible: Scratch LIVE [504]
User ID: 501

Date/Time: 2015-07-14 02:59:20.342 +0200
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.9.5 (13F1096)
Report Version: 11
Anonymous UUID: 32F63F06-9780-6D71-ACB7-BD11CA3B397B

Crashed Thread: 22

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000016ff2000

VM Regions Near 0x16ff2000:
__LINKEDIT 0000000016fe7000-0000000016ff2000 [ 44K] r--/rwx SM=COW /Library/Frameworks/SixtyOneApi.framework/Versions/A/SixtyOneApi
-->
MALLOC_SMALL 0000000017000000-000000001d800000 [104.0M] rw-/rwx SM=PRV

Thread 0:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x975c1b76 __semwait_signal + 10
1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a5ab8 pthread_join$UNIX2003 + 419
2 com.serato.scratchlive 0x000772f1 0x1000 + 484081
3 com.serato.scratchlive 0x002dbcbb 0x1000 + 2993339
4 com.serato.scratchlive 0x002d0023 0x1000 + 2945059
5 com.serato.scratchlive 0x0004f88f 0x1000 + 321679
6 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00041e16 0x1000 + 265750
7 com.serato.scratchlive 0x0009969f 0x1000 + 624287
8 com.serato.scratchlive 0x0004f75d 0x1000 + 321373
9 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00041e16 0x1000 + 265750
10 com.serato.scratchlive 0x0004205e 0x1000 + 266334
11 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00099999 0x1000 + 625049
12 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00090ea7 0x1000 + 589479
13 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x97604a4b TimerVector + 22
14 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9adb2ea6 __CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 22
15 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9adb2863 __CFRunLoopDoTimer + 1395
16 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9ae2d06d __CFRunLoopDoTimers + 349
17 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9ad6a353 __CFRunLoopRun + 1779
18 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9ad699ea CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 394
19 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9ad6984b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
20 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x975f3b5d RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 259
21 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x975f38e2 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 526
22 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9763eaca AcquireNextEventInMode + 75
23 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9778e9da _AcquireNextEvent + 58
24 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9777c324 RunApplicationEventLoop + 225
25 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00092187 0x1000 + 594311
26 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00002265 0x1000 + 4709

Thread 1:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.libdispatch-manager
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x975c2992 kevent64 + 10
1 libdispatch.dylib 0x9a209899 _dispatch_mgr_invoke + 238
2 libdispatch.dylib 0x9a209532 _dispatch_mgr_thread + 52

Thread 2:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x975c17ca __psynch_cvwait + 10
1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a3d8a _pthread_cond_wait + 837
2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a4042 pthread_cond_timedwait_relative_np + 47
3 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00064351 0x1000 + 406353
4 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00065a2b 0x1000 + 412203
5 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00220490 0x1000 + 2225296
6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a15fb _pthread_body + 144
7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a1485 _pthread_start + 130
8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a6cf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 3:
1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a3d1d _pthread_cond_wait + 728
2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a5bd9 pthread_cond_wait$UNIX2003 + 71
3 com.serato.scratchlive 0x0006433c 0x1000 + 406332
5 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00003a70 0x1000 + 10864

Thread 4:
5 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00276cb4 0x1000 + 2579636

Thread 5:
5 com.serato.scratchlive 0x0004275c 0x1000 + 268124

Thread 6:

Thread 7:

Thread 8:

Thread 9:

Thread 10:

Thread 11:

Thread 12:

Thread 13:

Thread 14:

Thread 15:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x975bcf7a mach_msg_trap + 10
1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x975bc16c mach_msg + 68
2 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9ad6abf9 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort + 169
3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9ad6a1d1 __CFRunLoopRun + 1393
4 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9ad699ea CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 394
5 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9ad6984b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123
6 com.serato.scratchlive 0x0007bb26 0x1000 + 502566
7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a15fb _pthread_body + 144
8 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a1485 _pthread_start + 130
9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a6cf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 16:
0 libsystem_malloc.dylib 0x95dbde94 szone_free_definite_size + 908
1 libsystem_malloc.dylib 0x95dc7d1d free + 277
2 libobjc.A.dylib 0x93c96bc4 _object_dispose(objc_object*) + 68
3 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9ad735b0 -[__NSDate dealloc] + 48
4 libobjc.A.dylib 0x93ca45ef -[NSObject release] + 47
5 libobjc.A.dylib 0x93c90497 (anonymous namespace)::AutoreleasePoolPage::pop(void*) + 527
6 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x9ad2e91f _CFAutoreleasePoolPop + 47
7 com.apple.Foundation 0x90818f0f -[NSAutoreleasePool release] + 125
8 com.rane.SL4Api 0x0cfc6471 -[ASL4ApiMonitorThread MonitorRunloopMain:] + 958
9 com.apple.Foundation 0x9086516e -[NSThread main] + 45
10 com.apple.Foundation 0x908650c6 __NSThread__main__ + 1426
11 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a15fb _pthread_body + 144
12 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a1485 _pthread_start + 130
13 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a6cf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 17:
5 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00303da0 0x1000 + 3157408

Thread 18:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x975c1ace __select + 10
1 libusbmuxd.dylib 0x024eabcc check_fd(int, fd_mode, unsigned int) + 348
2 libusbmuxd.dylib 0x024eae88 recv_buf_timeout(int, void*, unsigned long, int, unsigned int) + 40
3 libusbmuxd.dylib 0x024eb435 receive_packet(int, usbmuxd_header*, void**, int) + 85
4 libusbmuxd.dylib 0x024ebc2e usbmuxd_get_device_list + 558
5 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00330aa1 0x1000 + 3340961
6 com.serato.scratchlive 0x003308be 0x1000 + 3340478
7 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00330dd8 0x1000 + 3341784
8 com.serato.scratchlive 0x0034f96a 0x1000 + 3467626
9 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a15fb _pthread_body + 144
10 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a1485 _pthread_start + 130
11 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a6cf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 19:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x975c1ace __select + 10
1 com.serato.scratchlive 0x0032c4cd 0x1000 + 3323085
2 com.serato.scratchlive 0x0032c7fc 0x1000 + 3323900
3 com.serato.scratchlive 0x0032c948 0x1000 + 3324232
4 com.serato.scratchlive 0x0034f96a 0x1000 + 3467626
5 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a15fb _pthread_body + 144
6 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a1485 _pthread_start + 130
7 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a6cf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 20:
5 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00029064 0x1000 + 163940

Thread 21:
3 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 0x9a8c088d TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative + 161
4 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 0x9a8c044a TSWaitOnSemaphoreCommon + 531
5 com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 0x9a8c05fd TSWaitOnSemaphoreRelative + 24
6 com.apple.QuickTimeComponents.component 0x995738f1 0x99306000 + 2545905

Thread 22 Crashed:
0 com.serato.scratchlive 0x002dd7f2 0x1000 + 3000306
1 com.serato.scratchlive 0x002de3a0 0x1000 + 3003296
2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a15fb _pthread_body + 144
3 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a1485 _pthread_start + 130
4 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a6cf2 thread_start + 34

Thread 23:
5 com.serato.scratchlive 0x00018685 0x1000 + 95877

Thread 24:

Thread 25:

Thread 26:

Thread 27:
5 com.serato.scratchlive 0x001fa390 0x1000 + 2069392

Thread 28:

Thread 29:

Thread 30:

Thread 31:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x975bcf7a mach_msg_trap + 10
1 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x975bc16c mach_msg + 68
2 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x025021c3 XServerMachPort::ReceiveMessage(int&, void*, int&) + 119
3 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x0251deef MIDIProcess::RunMIDIInThread() + 151
4 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x025265ce MIDIProcess::MIDIInPortThread::Run() + 24
5 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x02503543 XThread::RunHelper(void*) + 17
6 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI 0x025030d2 CAPThread::Entry(CAPThread*) + 134

Thread 32:
0 libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x975c2046 __workq_kernreturn + 10
1 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a2dcf _pthread_wqthread + 372
2 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x988a6cce start_wqthread + 30

Thread 33:

Thread 34:

Thread 22 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
eax: 0x16ff2000 ebx: 0x002dd000 ecx: 0x023dfee0 edx: 0x00000030
edi: 0x002dd0b1 esi: 0x014d0860 ebp: 0xb029ae98 esp: 0xb029ae00
ss: 0x00000023 efl: 0x00010216 eip: 0x002dd7f2 cs: 0x0000001b
ds: 0x00000023 es: 0x00000023 fs: 0x00000023 gs: 0x0000000f
cr2: 0x16ff2000

Logical CPU: 4
Error Code: 0x00000006
Trap Number: 14

Binary Images:
0x1000 - 0x56fff3 +com.serato.scratchlive (2.5.0.11) <8767FA7B-ADF0-3305-A69C-0E1664139A78> /Applications/Scratch Live 2.5..app/Contents/MacOS/Scratch LIVE
0x24ea000 - 0x24efff7 +libusbmuxd.dylib (0) <25131416-788B-3BF4-AAB1-BAAE16113586> /Applications/Scratch Live 2.5..app/Contents/Frameworks/libusbmuxd.dylib
0x24f4000 - 0x2532ff2 com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI (1.10 - 88) <242D014D-8A30-3F68-A03B-EF3D0CD1EC08> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMIDI.framework/Versions/A/CoreMIDI
0x2556000 - 0x256cff8 libexpat.1.dylib (12) <B0AC9020-01C4-368F-98D6-7FFC067A1B04> /usr/lib/libexpat.1.dylib
0x2593000 - 0x2594ffd com.apple.textencoding.unicode (2.6 - 2.6) <27946D57-CEFB-3EF1-B124-4A39D2621738> /System/Library/TextEncodings/Unicode Encodings.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Unicode Encodings
0x5078000 - 0x509dff9 com.apple.framework.familycontrols (4.1 - 410) <ADC6612C-5473-3E94-8190-D4462CB5A511> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FamilyControls.framework/Versions/A/FamilyControls
0x50b2000 - 0x50bdfff com.apple.CommerceCore (1.0 - 42) <D28DD970-4B69-3848-9BCC-3C67323B3D9C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommerceKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommerceCore.framework/Versions/A/CommerceCore
0x50e2000 - 0x50e6ffd com.apple.audio.AppleHDAHALPlugIn (2.6.3 - 2.6.3f4) <FF6AD1A0-09F4-3D20-A2F4-F4F0AE10CE12> /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn
0x534b000 - 0x5355ff7 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBLib (656.4.0 - 656.4.0) <C207FA85-14CE-3D69-AB33-298135854EAE> /System/Library/Extensions/IOUSBFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOUSBLib.bundle/Contents/MacOS/IOUSBLib
0x8fa1000 - 0x8fadfff com.apple.iokit.IOHIDLib (2.0.0 - 2.0.0) <2CC6D96F-4218-30F2-B0F8-26BF89168DEC> /System/Library/Extensions/IOHIDFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/IOHIDLib.plugin/Contents/MacOS/IOHIDLib
0xcfc2000 - 0xcfe9ffb +com.rane.SL4Api (1.0.1f2 - 1.0.1f2) <C7C5FC28-A359-8AF1-14F3-ED06F21CE27F> /Library/Frameworks/SL4Api.framework/SL4Api
0x158cc000 - 0x158eaff7 +com.americanaudio.encore2000.hal (2.0.10) <8A355C0A-F085-58CC-5CB6-977E1AE35D5E> /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/AA_ENCORE_2000.HAL.plugin/Contents/MacOS/AA_ENCORE_2000.HAL
0x16fac000 - 0x16fe4ffb +com.rane.SixtyOneApi (1.1.0f1 - 1.1.0f1) <03706CA2-05AE-39A4-A775-55DF1088F899> /Library/Frameworks/SixtyOneApi.framework/SixtyOneApi
0x1e27e000 - 0x1e2d4ffb +com.rane.SixtyTwoApi (1.2.3f1 - 1.2.3f1) <5F4CE79F-B913-3FA7-BE83-6AB24CE2E1B7> /Library/Frameworks/SixtyTwoApi.framework/SixtyTwoApi
0x1e2e2000 - 0x1e31bfef +com.serato.audio.SeratoVirtualAudioPlugIn (1.0.11 - 1.0) <62362A3D-4A08-F66A-0766-8F689DB718DF> /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL/SeratoVirtualAudioPlugIn.plugin/Contents/MacOS/SeratoVirtualAudioPlugIn
0x2d900000 - 0x2db02ff7 com.apple.audio.codecs.Components (4.0 - 4.0) <9AEA2403-2532-3117-A331-78A206876708> /System/Library/Components/AudioCodecs.component/Contents/MacOS/AudioCodecs
0x2db84000 - 0x2dd84ff5 com.apple.audio.units.Components (1.10 - 1.10) <94629D33-645C-3F1A-83DC-4FBE1287FB0F> /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio
0x43535000 - 0x438e5fe7 QuickTimeH264.scalar (2826.28) <959960FC-C5E6-3BFC-94E0-6C55BA4F4D90> /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeH264.component/Contents/Resources/QuickTimeH264.scalar
0x8fe11000 - 0x8fe43417 dyld (239.4) <0F2176BD-4239-3506-BA41-3B885269520E> /usr/lib/dyld
0x90008000 - 0x9000cffc com.apple.IOSurface (91.2 - 91.2) <98107456-8C9F-3914-998B-604CD492E6C7> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
0x90024000 - 0x90029ff6 libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <9924DF2E-D80B-3A21-920D-544A4597203F> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
0x9002b000 - 0x90077ff7 libcups.2.dylib (372.6) <3D13F216-8D8B-3393-82F9-B428E414BE8E> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
0x90083000 - 0x900afff7 com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 208) <33873336-BECD-3F62-A315-C45F24C1818C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0x901c8000 - 0x90374fff com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 332.4) <8AD0E84B-E898-38CD-B206-577DF3CF850F> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
0x90375000 - 0x9037bff7 com.apple.AOSNotification (1.7.0 - 760.4) <0F1C7458-03A0-3561-AC3E-EFBF54C20977> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AOSNotification.framework/Versions/A/AOSNotification
0x9037c000 - 0x903b2fff com.apple.IconServices (25 - 25.17) <A4B5242B-765E-3D58-B066-BBEDB5947AAD> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
0x903d4000 - 0x903e2ff7 libz.1.dylib (53) <858B4D9F-D87E-3D81-B07A-DF9632BD185F> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x903e3000 - 0x9044cffa com.apple.datadetectorscore (5.0 - 354.5) <CB793FA7-B873-39A9-855F-D86AB0C35298> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
0x9049d000 - 0x904ceffa libsystem_m.dylib (3047.16) <28E614E8-7802-3E84-960A-AD4721EF10F7> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
0x904cf000 - 0x904d0fff libremovefile.dylib (33) <ED35EA79-EB06-3B84-A6D4-B1A9D6B8648D> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
0x904d1000 - 0x904e4fff com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <63D5C96F-1893-3F35-ADFB-EE451AFD87E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
0x904e5000 - 0x905f7ffc libsqlite3.dylib (158) <B3DB0FED-FE4C-314D-8329-CF7708C8AAF4> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
0x905f8000 - 0x90690ff7 com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 800.30) <CABD91D6-E03E-3963-8575-73C422A74DE9> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
0x90691000 - 0x906edffa com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (9.0 - 428) <3E248391-2669-328B-B84F-8763FE8E92BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
0x906ee000 - 0x90712ff7 libxpc.dylib (300.90.2) <5ACBBE2C-74EB-3E88-BCBF-C573095318A5> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
0x90713000 - 0x907f7ff7 libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib (52.8.3) <92A87D6C-9A01-3043-95E6-4C17A496437B> /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.8.dylib
0x907f8000 - 0x90b25ffe com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1056.17) <6C2DBF85-90AB-3DCB-B56F-E2E3106085C2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x90b26000 - 0x90c16ffb libiconv.2.dylib (41) <848FEBA7-2E3E-3ECB-BD59-007F32468787> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
0x90c17000 - 0x90c19fff libquarantine.dylib (71) <EE3B510E-1AEC-3171-8A1A-D6A5A42CF35C> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
0x90c1a000 - 0x90c22ff7 libCGCMS.A.dylib (599.35.8) <FFA22732-C4E3-3AA4-A7E9-430C17BEEA41> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib
0x90c23000 - 0x90c29ffb libunwind.dylib (35.3) <099D1A6F-A1F0-3D05-BF1C-0A7BB32D39C2> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
0x90c2a000 - 0x90c2effa libcache.dylib (62) <9730D7F2-D226-3F30-8D26-BF598CB781F6> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
0x90da0000 - 0x90dbcfff libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <FFF76EBA-DF35-3A5F-857F-3F4B1C9F4C77> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
0x90dbd000 - 0x90e05fff com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.47 - 47) <5C6FA727-EAC9-3924-8662-AF01090A9EF4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
0x90e06000 - 0x90e98ff9 libsystem_c.dylib (997.90.3) <80D21D3D-1031-314C-B1F0-0B35B977CEFB> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
0x90efc000 - 0x90f10ff9 com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (245.13.1 - 245.13.1) <6DDC6828-879B-3F7F-9458-8F57713104B5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
0x90f11000 - 0x90f14ffe com.apple.LoginUICore (3.0 - 3.0) <6FE961A4-3C17-3004-B50B-FD78FDC28350> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LoginUIKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LoginUICore.framework/Versions/A/LoginUICore
0x90f1c000 - 0x90f82ffb com.apple.CoreUtils (2.0 - 200.34.4) <F14AAB3C-1C8A-37D7-85BE-76646F9F6098> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
0x90f83000 - 0x90f83ffd com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.10 - 1.10) <9515158F-3A33-39CF-AD5A-201C2B121F33> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
0x90f84000 - 0x91078ff7 libFontParser.dylib (111.1.3) <B33BAE00-971E-3E6D-A54A-EE1583D3A8A6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
0x91079000 - 0x91089ff7 libsasl2.2.dylib (170) <CA1C07F6-8E17-315E-AE49-AB696DDE6707> /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib
0x9108a000 - 0x910c7ffb libGLImage.dylib (9.6.1) <E2DADD8A-8A60-3F39-840B-4B7FE7001384> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
0x91335000 - 0x9134cff4 com.apple.CoreMediaAuthoring (2.2 - 947) <958EE809-D21F-3C88-8D87-B3A5E4C3FCA6> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreMediaAuthoring.framework/Versions/A/CoreMediaAuthoring
0x91428000 - 0x91514ff7 libxml2.2.dylib (26) <32040145-6FD6-3AD2-B98B-39F73BF9AC47> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x91515000 - 0x91551ff4 com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 94) <BEEE6ADF-7DA3-3D68-BCB0-9863BE1A1F46> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
0x91552000 - 0x915c9ffb com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 907.100.14) <EED051CC-1482-3426-9C1C-A3FFAF7E76F2> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x915ca000 - 0x91602fff com.apple.LDAPFramework (2.4.28 - 194.5) <6E8DEA78-52DC-3E78-83FC-2168302CCF31> /System/Library/Frameworks/LDAP.framework/Versions/A/LDAP
0x924a5000 - 0x924a6fff libSystem.B.dylib (1197.1.1) <BAD8FCD7-5116-31E8-94A8-A571E12E7E5A> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x924a7000 - 0x924b0fff com.apple.audio.SoundManager (4.1 - 4.1) <68B7CEB7-AF09-3E24-8548-6ABF065B5186> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
0x924b1000 - 0x924b2ffa libsystem_sandbox.dylib (278.11.2) <8EEE43EA-9195-3FE2-8DAB-0489319632EC> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
0x924be000 - 0x924c2ffa libGIF.dylib (1046) <BF9C0180-BEB1-3EB2-9F6C-4B5B8AFD342A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
0x924c3000 - 0x930e1ff3 com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1265.21) <1D31697B-6F33-3239-BACE-5D1361B1F79A> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
0x930e2000 - 0x93114ffb com.apple.CoreAVCHD (5.7.0 - 5700.4.3) <30CF0E7B-3511-318F-AC31-06C29EDC111E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD
0x93115000 - 0x9316fff8 libTIFF.dylib (1046) <87ED2216-C504-3CE4-85F6-D4F0D420957C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
0x931b0000 - 0x931bcff7 com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.90.1) <D50773D6-A261-390E-B159-0C161EA7C457> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
0x931bd000 - 0x93228fff com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <C74091A4-AAB4-36F9-98CE-C4D039C3DFD3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
0x93229000 - 0x934afffa com.apple.security (7.0 - 55471.14.37) <50FF1FD5-9649-355B-93FD-DFBE776983A4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x934bd000 - 0x93530fff com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <6F607AB6-7553-37BA-BEC5-98FD7C27FAD7> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
0x93531000 - 0x93582ffb com.apple.CoreMedia (1.0 - 1273.54) <086865CC-7B9A-3B96-A3CB-4B90DAD5DC91> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
0x93583000 - 0x935c0ff7 libauto.dylib (185.5) <CD008E66-4A0C-35F5-8D72-80D76A716A03> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x935c5000 - 0x935ccffe com.apple.agl (3.2.3 - AGL-3.2.3) <808BEF15-F413-34AD-8932-E0655519E2E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/AGL.framework/Versions/A/AGL
0x935cd000 - 0x935cdffd libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (157.1) <36B742B2-2DD3-305B-BEFB-092903F6D6F8> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
0x935ce000 - 0x935f5fff com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 117.2) <A53FDD90-F200-3F7C-8A8E-5DE36D3DFBB0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
0x935f6000 - 0x93676ff7 com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (600.4 - 600.4) <DA7C0406-EC4A-3369-B1FE-F21FD814F2D0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
0x93677000 - 0x93961fd2 com.apple.vImage (7.0 - 7.0) <256972F0-3DBC-3CE1-9EE8-B48243868729> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
0x93962000 - 0x9396afff libsystem_dnssd.dylib (522.92.1) <7E36B79E-6BF4-3462-9A84-C0744D029636> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
0x9396b000 - 0x9398ffff libJPEG.dylib (1046) <07303387-2719-3E9D-B9D5-FF447F05B159> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
0x93990000 - 0x939faff7 com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (2.0 - 200.21.1) <13EE6C12-B981-3132-864A-D493B91AE37E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
0x93aca000 - 0x93ad6ffc libkxld.dylib (2422.115.14) <09FF5082-2513-3015-AA61-515FA7D65E2A> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
0x93ad7000 - 0x93b2cfff libc++.1.dylib (120) <10C0A136-64F9-3CC2-9420-013247032120> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
0x93b2d000 - 0x93c3dfed com.apple.MediaControlSender (2.0 - 200.34.4) <48A88743-4EB7-364B-968F-43C17FFCEB97> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaControlSender.framework/Versions/A/MediaControlSender
0x93c3e000 - 0x93c58ff7 com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 160.3) <D39634C9-93BF-3C74-828B-4809EF895DA0> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage
0x93c59000 - 0x93c5cffa libCGXType.A.dylib (599.35.8) <1A639237-7DE3-346C-B379-2FEE559B0A84> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib
0x93c5d000 - 0x93c76fff com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <91F17EB2-C70C-359C-B09D-96B52D2A9C9F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
0x93c77000 - 0x93c89fff libbsm.0.dylib (33) <1BE92DB5-0D2F-3BB5-BCC6-8A71EF2A3450> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
0x93c8a000 - 0x93e324af libobjc.A.dylib (551.1) <31CBE178-E972-30D1-ADC6-4B8345CAE326> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x93e33000 - 0x93e62ff7 com.apple.framework.SystemAdministration (1.0 - 1.0) <58EA5668-48AC-347E-8E3D-8C2EF194C999> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SystemAdministration.framework/Versions/A/SystemAdministration
0x93e6a000 - 0x93e92ff7 libRIP.A.dylib (599.35.8) <AE2C8519-0435-3E0A-B16D-15A841906E7B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
0x93e93000 - 0x93e94fff libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100) <B936B1D4-90BB-395D-8EA9-E1237608E7D0> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
0x93e95000 - 0x93f49ff7 com.apple.QuickTimeMPEG4.component (7.7.3 - 2826.28) <61553D02-8943-344A-9D70-F7A5E89C5F35> /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeMPEG4.component/Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeMPEG4
0x93f4a000 - 0x93f54fff com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <B84F3916-236A-347B-9C1F-3DE571496737> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
0x93f55000 - 0x93f7dfff libsystem_info.dylib (449.1.3) <BB68E8CC-422F-3121-8C86-D0F766FB696D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
0x93f7e000 - 0x93f82ffc libpam.2.dylib (20) <50623D44-795F-3E28-AA85-23E0E7E2AE0E> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
0x93f8b000 - 0x93fa5ffd com.apple.openscripting (1.4.1 - 157.1) <D89CC147-8C71-39D3-A43A-85262B047B92> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
0x93fa6000 - 0x93fb1fff libcsfde.dylib (380.70.2) <B3FC85EE-BBC2-3A20-9C45-C1ABDD063A63> /usr/lib/libcsfde.dylib
0x93fb2000 - 0x9408dff7 com.apple.LaunchServices (572.32 - 572.32) <AB10B8DB-73F9-3C83-A1C0-6882F18758A0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x9408e000 - 0x94179ff4 com.apple.DiskImagesFramework (10.9.6 - 373) <EFBFA044-F821-3611-9FFF-5C877AAA3589> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskImages.framework/Versions/A/DiskImages
0x94224000 - 0x9424efff libxslt.1.dylib (13) <249D54AB-1D82-38FE-ABEC-0D575450C73B> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x942b6000 - 0x94324ffb libType1Scaler.dylib (112.2) <D4A48BE2-1F73-3F8E-AA0D-FEC9F3A054FF> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libType1Scaler.dylib
0x94325000 - 0x94332fff com.apple.AppleFSCompression (56.92.2 - 1.0) <87BA8B36-3DB0-39DD-829C-BFE2F888A7DC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
0x94333000 - 0x945adff9 com.apple.RawCamera.bundle (5.06 - 753) <60F32380-A3E4-3908-9227-C85C674B7C66> /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
0x945b7000 - 0x9467eff7 com.apple.DiscRecording (8.0 - 8000.4.6) <84A7EC09-3BBD-3E04-A88C-6D3B724448FF> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiscRecording.framework/Versions/A/DiscRecording
0x9467f000 - 0x94688fff com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.2.4 - 4.2.4) <CF8E5706-F744-3139-8A51-D52BF055D19F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
0x94689000 - 0x94757ff7 com.apple.backup.framework (1.5.5 - 1.5.5) <D49B2CE6-19E3-3E60-840A-40C61DF1AD05> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
0x94758000 - 0x94761fff com.apple.AppleSRP (5.0 - 1) <6B946F4B-7DC4-3E82-BF2C-BE0930E3CF47> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSRP.framework/Versions/A/AppleSRP
0x94764000 - 0x9477cff7 com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.90.1) <7F3A0094-3A24-302C-9B64-C32C65750EDE> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
0x947af000 - 0x94bd4fe3 com.apple.VideoToolbox (1.0 - 1273.54) <63E19724-B43E-3552-8D1F-87D0688DF593> /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
0x94bd5000 - 0x94c29fff com.apple.AppleVAFramework (5.0.27 - 5.0.27) <68D53493-CC1E-3036-BF67-B2A0F6E1A905> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
0x94c2c000 - 0x94d39ff7 com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1046) <4C3503FD-0C9A-36B3-8060-32CC14BF5A13> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
0x94d3a000 - 0x94d3afff com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 20) <407DC9E6-BBCE-3D34-9BBB-00C90584FFDF> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
0x94d3b000 - 0x94d8cff1 libstdc++.6.dylib (60) <354F284B-2343-3810-9CA2-E28038824F6E> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x94d8d000 - 0x94d8fffe libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (9.6.1) <C2071F9E-72A1-360C-BF7E-286F9681922F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
0x94d90000 - 0x94d99ffc com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <8D99CBAD-3F8E-30E3-919A-DC43632DDADA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
0x94d9a000 - 0x94dcaff7 com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (184.9 - 184.9) <999FEDEC-7657-3F32-A9AE-F29E0BE0AAF5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
0x94dcb000 - 0x951c3ffb com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 599.35.8) <D7C66F70-4693-3167-AD3D-B967073B7AE2> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
0x951c4000 - 0x951d4ff5 com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <71DE7754-0A47-3F35-B1BF-B1FE7E1311E0> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
0x951d5000 - 0x951d7ff2 com.apple.EFILogin (2.0 - 2) <C41A6C38-8DB8-3923-90C2-CD1F9F4AA0BA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/EFILogin.framework/Versions/A/EFILogin
0x951d8000 - 0x951d8fff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <6C29C608-97B4-306E-AEC5-6F48EDF7EFB5> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
0x951d9000 - 0x9521bfff libGLU.dylib (9.6.1) <0655104D-2F22-36CE-955B-52A533CA70D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
0x9521c000 - 0x955e1ff6 libLAPACK.dylib (1094.5) <E6286E68-3501-31AC-813E-75B3B3968011> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
0x955e2000 - 0x955e4fff libsystem_configuration.dylib (596.15) <E49AAD29-35C2-3EE2-AF4D-59514C4B478F> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
0x95da6000 - 0x95db4fff libxar.1.dylib (202) <B73748D4-F830-3C71-98B3-7A3ABF5136FD> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
0x95db5000 - 0x95db6ffc com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25) <064B485D-56E0-3DD7-BBE2-E08A5BFFF8B3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
0x95db7000 - 0x95dcfff7 libsystem_malloc.dylib (23.10.1) <CB52555E-0F5B-31E3-A42A-FD4F930E2192> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
0x95dd0000 - 0x9604cfe7 com.apple.QuickTime (7.7.3 - 2826.28) <65E7F271-5A32-3563-8D0F-D955359A567E> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
0x96513000 - 0x96518ff3 libsystem_platform.dylib (24.90.1) <0613F163-9A7A-3908-B30B-AC1627503933> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
0x96519000 - 0x9694dff7 com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.0.0 - 3.0.0) <5B12F3E9-84F6-3183-B85D-FD19EF800ADB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
0x9694e000 - 0x96958ff7 com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.7.1 - 4.7.1) <C4CC55E5-6CC4-307E-9499-AF89A6463AF4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
0x969df000 - 0x96a10ff8 com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <243CCC44-86E6-3987-9AFB-159E3196D337> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
0x96a11000 - 0x96a60ff9 com.apple.HIServices (1.23 - 468) <72D000B0-C8F0-3CE5-89E9-D99E2FAF6F5B> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
0x96b00000 - 0x96b69fff com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.13.1 - 1.13.1) <3AD9C90B-40A9-312B-B479-3AB178A96EA1> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x96b6a000 - 0x96c06fff com.apple.QD (3.50 - 298) <F73FD4D4-17A4-37D6-AC06-7CA5A8BA1212> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
0x96c07000 - 0x96c12fff com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.9 - 539) <10FE9B2D-404F-32B8-B3CA-CBA3524B4CFF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
0x96c13000 - 0x96c68ff7 com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.2.1 - 4.2.1) <CB06B746-9EB1-3972-A798-A139E15F5ACC> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
0x96c69000 - 0x96c9fff1 libssl.0.9.8.dylib (52.8.3) <D5BE500E-9D1F-36EF-B04E-347CF37B7563> /usr/lib/libssl.0.9.8.dylib
0x96cba000 - 0x96cbafff libkeymgr.dylib (28) <1B097DEA-011E-3B1C-86D5-6C7FAD5C765A> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
0x96cbb000 - 0x96cdfff3 libc++abi.dylib (49.1) <43A04ACF-97A5-35ED-B454-6B5C0CF0F99D> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
0x96ce0000 - 0x96ce9ff7 libsystem_notify.dylib (121.20.1) <4D3293AC-1CEF-347A-987F-2314AF3CC6EA> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
0x96cea000 - 0x96eb0ffb libicucore.A.dylib (511.35) <D14DF7FE-7DE3-36C6-A46D-18C3978827A5> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x96ec8000 - 0x96ee4ff9 com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 289) <1CEDC83D-7282-3B4D-8CF7-4FE045012391> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity
0x96ee5000 - 0x96f7cff7 com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 207) <EF00BCCB-B270-3F3D-9424-EF5F4BC23E25> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
0x96f7d000 - 0x96f85fff liblaunch.dylib (842.92.1) <C180016C-F2DB-3D8B-A72D-5185CE67DFA2> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
0x96f86000 - 0x96f8bfff com.apple.MediaAccessibility (1.0 - 43) <1CC2B661-146A-3FF3-B843-508F611F7B4B> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility
0x96f8c000 - 0x96fccff7 com.apple.bom (14.0 - 193.1) <FFF1C8E5-41FF-357B-8681-69B21DCED2E4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom
0x96fcd000 - 0x97104fff com.apple.desktopservices (1.8.3 - 1.8.3) <3574872B-435C-3AB8-A453-02A33A771CDB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
0x9710d000 - 0x9714bff7 com.apple.NavigationServices (3.8 - 215) <A093AAF0-248E-313E-BA82-01F69E269895> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
0x9714c000 - 0x971aaffd com.apple.AE (665.5 - 665.6) <FC42FC14-9DD0-366C-AD94-B05BE1E51BE3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x971ab000 - 0x971b3ffe libGFXShared.dylib (9.6.1) <632989B3-36C2-302E-8A85-A02125A9C5D6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
0x971b4000 - 0x97327ffb com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.10 - 1.10) <4248C0FE-F872-34AB-9402-0045D5CD0CC1> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
0x9738f000 - 0x9739bffc libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <3CEF1E92-BA42-3F8A-8E8D-9E1F7658E5C7> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
0x97448000 - 0x97448fff libodfde.dylib (20) <98FC02AE-C596-3ED5-80D1-C502FF6115ED> /usr/lib/libodfde.dylib
0x97449000 - 0x9747bfff libTrueTypeScaler.dylib (111.1.3) <22F08690-DE23-34E5-AB25-E4265675E321> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
0x975aa000 - 0x975c7ff4 libsystem_kernel.dylib (2422.115.14) <E6E6967B-23CB-3FED-982E-3C63338C9278> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
0x975c8000 - 0x9793dff9 com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 698) <392738F0-322F-3C80-BEF7-138AFB124C35> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
0x97e0b000 - 0x97e12ff2 com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <915AA303-C02B-3B0C-8208-D8AAA4350DB4> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
0x97e39000 - 0x97e39fff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.9 - vecLib 3.9) <DDAC0B59-F886-3AB1-98E8-C71FFF161CD4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
0x983fe000 - 0x98402ffe libCoreVMClient.dylib (58.1) <0EB8FFD7-AFED-3A63-810E-29629831D43D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
0x985af000 - 0x985b3ff7 libmacho.dylib (845) <D8E93E59-1F80-3413-B9CF-78B848F6E873> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
0x985b4000 - 0x9869afff com.apple.coreui (2.2 - 231.1) <17E75125-8D14-30EF-B7A7-662A56B0F4B3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
0x986a1000 - 0x986beffb libresolv.9.dylib (54) <3EC12A7F-6BA1-3976-9F1F-6A4B76303028> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
0x986f0000 - 0x986f2ffe com.apple.QuickTimeH264.component (7.7.3 - 2826.28) <3DB30E5F-AC51-3DE1-804F-2D66F59AD4D9> /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeH264.component/Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeH264
0x987fc000 - 0x987fdfff libsystem_blocks.dylib (63) <2AC67D5E-ECD4-3644-A53C-9684F9B7AA33> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
0x987fe000 - 0x98807fff com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2.6) <92F7575A-AA20-34D9-BB26-2CC8C3CCAFEB> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x98808000 - 0x98833ff7 libpcap.A.dylib (42) <66FBEAD3-FE91-3A89-8706-FB95229068AC> /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
0x98834000 - 0x98884fff com.apple.opencl (2.3.59 - 2.3.59) <CE95AA26-7AE6-3692-8291-8268BBB976D1> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
0x98885000 - 0x98890ff6 com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0) <3B2E9615-EE12-38FC-BDCF-09529FF9464B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
0x98891000 - 0x9889fff7 com.apple.Sharing (132.2 - 132.2) <87DBFC7A-9689-3B8E-AD16-5A9DFF9DE625> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
0x988a0000 - 0x988a7ffb libsystem_pthread.dylib (53.1.4) <8B1B7B84-1B5D-32A8-AC0D-1E689E5C8A4C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
0x988a8000 - 0x98b0cff7 com.apple.CoreData (107 - 481.3) <8EB45FB9-CF78-36E1-919C-E976AE4C8146> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
0x98b0d000 - 0x98b10ff9 com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <A5FCF7AA-3F56-3A19-9DF1-661F1F02F79D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
0x98b11000 - 0x98b64fff com.apple.htmlrendering (77 - 1.1.4) <408FA30F-4FE9-3162-9FFD-677E8569C1EA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
0x98b65000 - 0x98c11ffb libvMisc.dylib (423.32) <43873EFF-FB43-3301-BEE8-F2C3A046D7A6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
0x98ce8000 - 0x98ce8fff com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <7967F6FA-2984-3CC3-AD9A-7B9AEC562A2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
0x98d48000 - 0x9905bfef com.apple.CoreAUC (6.25.00 - 6.25.00) <84677812-2943-328C-B4E0-5E37A6181195> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
0x9905c000 - 0x990fbfff libCoreStorage.dylib (380.70.2) <AAB92110-31F1-36F0-A877-21FCE9531C4F> /usr/lib/libCoreStorage.dylib
0x990fc000 - 0x9911bff9 com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (9.4 - 940.60) <8CCF54EE-F3CA-38B3-BD61-DDBF99E37FCB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
0x9911c000 - 0x9911fff7 com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46) <AB6292FA-D3BC-3D56-B3A5-2BE630A503E7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
0x99120000 - 0x99125ff7 com.apple.print.framework.Print (9.0 - 260) <A6C465F6-C5D1-353A-9F33-19B9CEDBBC2A> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
0x99126000 - 0x99129ffb libutil.dylib (34) <B496031E-E763-3DEB-84D2-85C0F3DF2012> /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
0x9912a000 - 0x9912efff com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 96) <E7CA63C6-CEE9-3F0A-93A7-C12C653FFB80> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
0x9912f000 - 0x9912ffff com.apple.CoreServices (59 - 59) <06747539-5035-3307-8645-9BC4E7F89023> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x9928b000 - 0x992feff1 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 363.6) <75C1A5A9-CF7E-3A0E-954D-7A4AA9466F79> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
0x992ff000 - 0x99302ff7 libdyld.dylib (239.4) <C03C330D-1757-3D0B-BDD1-913124973BC8> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
0x99306000 - 0x99c61fe3 com.apple.QuickTimeComponents.component (7.7.3 - 2826.28) <566109F7-84EB-3F6C-B238-67264A0396E9> /System/Library/QuickTime/QuickTimeComponents.component/Contents/MacOS/QuickTimeComponents
0x99c63000 - 0x99c65ffb libRadiance.dylib (1046) <1A76D93D-9368-36E8-B08D-5A5B5205C573> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
0x99c66000 - 0x99c9eff7 com.apple.MediaKit (15 - 709) <82E0F8C0-313C-379C-9994-4D21587D0C0C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MediaKit.framework/Versions/A/MediaKit
0x99c9f000 - 0x99e2cffb com.apple.CFNetwork (673.6 - 673.6) <94E6A707-F707-339D-BCD9-D5F348D4A69B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x99e2d000 - 0x99f83ff0 libBLAS.dylib (1094.5) <74310C2F-4FDB-3995-A01A-5AFB83010A43> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
0x9a204000 - 0x9a205fff liblangid.dylib (117) <F18F76C6-7E4B-34AD-AE81-C1C031BF2F7D> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
0x9a206000 - 0x9a21effd libdispatch.dylib (339.92.1) <7E7A88BF-74B3-363B-B534-6F757DF2DDE3> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
0x9a21f000 - 0x9a2effef libvDSP.dylib (423.32) <E2FA7230-A001-3F6B-9ACF-6998C51AD7DC> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
0x9a2f0000 - 0x9a2f1ffd libunc.dylib (28) <22A126A1-DCFB-3BE5-A66B-C973F0A5D839> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib
0x9a2f2000 - 0x9a301fff libGL.dylib (9.6.1) <885E9C1F-11C7-347D-BE10-522A40A46596> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
0x9a302000 - 0x9a30cff7 com.apple.DirectoryService.Framework (10.9 - 173.90.1) <A0D07BF7-31DF-3575-A02F-BEB90006DC74> /System/Library/Frameworks/DirectoryService.framework/Versions/A/DirectoryService
0x9a30d000 - 0x9a328ff6 libPng.dylib (1046) <F1474AC1-DC07-3304-9E33-BEDFB63E2567> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
0x9a329000 - 0x9a39fff3 com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55122.3) <DFA5E047-2B68-3CE8-B9C3-D19E6F2461CB> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
0x9a72a000 - 0x9a770ff7 libcurl.4.dylib (78.94.1) <0EBB0049-F944-3A3F-ACBF-80D742C4945B> /usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib
0x9a771000 - 0x9a783fff libsystem_asl.dylib (217.1.4) <51EB17C9-9F5B-39F3-B6CD-8EF238B05B89> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
0x9a784000 - 0x9a78cfff libcopyfile.dylib (103.92.1) <9B62DDFE-FEFD-31CA-989F-9BE0AB606C49> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
0x9a78d000 - 0x9a78ffff com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55005) <5DD5A71D-48BA-3CA5-AFCB-28686A9EFB71> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
0x9a790000 - 0x9a7f1ff7 com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 129.0.2) <FD025FD5-C206-3C90-B3BE-FE9B1BEECAFB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
0x9a800000 - 0x9a800fff com.apple.Accelerate (1.9 - Accelerate 1.9) <C85070A7-D942-3CFA-981F-5864480788C8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
0x9a801000 - 0x9ab02ffb com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1077.17 - 1077.17) <02C72D54-E3D3-32B0-A081-E85A7038489D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x9ab05000 - 0x9ab30ff7 libsystem_network.dylib (241.4) <03BC404B-D0CB-3747-9CD5-B7A06A2ED0A9> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib
0x9ab31000 - 0x9ac2ffff libJP2.dylib (1046) <B8873B58-A71F-39FB-9626-4C71929DB3B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
0x9ac30000 - 0x9acf3ff1 com.apple.CoreText (367.20 - 367.21) <ABAD946F-0B8C-3199-85B7-BEE63EE8714B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
0x9acf4000 - 0x9aef6fff com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 855.17) <E382BBB6-4F41-3959-ADC7-238BE49A2155> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x9aef7000 - 0x9af88fff com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0) <8366AE10-0396-3100-B87A-A176E8ECE7B6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
0x9af89000 - 0x9afd9ff7 libcorecrypto.dylib (161.1) <135FD99E-2211-3DF4-825C-C9F816107F0C> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
0x9afda000 - 0x9b005ff5 com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 155.1) <50BBBBF8-F30B-39EA-A512-11A47F429F2C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary
0x9b006000 - 0x9b05cff6 com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <2C81641B-FA30-32FF-8B3E-3CB9BF53B2D9> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterface.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface
0x9b0de000 - 0x9b0e9ffb libcommonCrypto.dylib (60049) <F8E60C43-22EE-3E0B-9546-3365056901F1> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
0x9ba11000 - 0x9ba9cff7 com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0.1 - 141.0.6) <EE242011-56DF-332B-AA2D-47B4FE55B824> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
0x9ba9d000 - 0x9bd92ffc com.apple.CoreImage (9.4.0) <33696A53-9E18-32D6-844F-28098DB7E426> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
0x9bd93000 - 0x9bda1ff3 com.apple.opengl (9.6.1 - 9.6.1) <B01AF67E-F702-3179-B64F-1C241CDF7B55> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
0x9bdf8000 - 0x9be26ff3 com.apple.DebugSymbols (106 - 106) <FC70F4C9-B2A6-352F-9563-6C085E9DDDB8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
0x9be27000 - 0x9c196fff com.apple.MediaToolbox (1.0 - 1273.54) <46C11BBD-7F31-3227-9441-6087FAA3B477> /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
0x9c1ad000 - 0x9c214ffc com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (4.3.3 - 433.48) <223A367D-1ADE-3CEA-8FE6-ACF3C1FFAB94> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
0x9c215000 - 0x9c219fff libheimdal-asn1.dylib (323.92.2) <14134D3C-AC21-3047-AB78-7057C08732E4> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
0x9c222000 - 0x9c268ff7 libFontRegistry.dylib (127.0.1) <8825BA56-FE62-3897-8364-147C16BB3A27> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib

External Modification Summary:
Calls made by other processes targeting this process:
task_for_pid: 62
thread_create: 0
thread_set_state: 0
Calls made by this process:
task_for_pid: 0
Calls made by all processes on this machine:
task_for_pid: 10233

VM Region Summary:
ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=182.5M resident=60.3M(33%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=122.2M(67%)
Writable regions: Total=987.2M written=444.3M(45%) resident=480.4M(49%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=506.8M(51%)

REGION TYPE VIRTUAL
=========== =======
ATS (font support) 32.9M
CG backing stores 10.1M
CG raster data 24K
CG shared images 180K
IOKit 8K
Kernel Alloc Once 4K
MALLOC 734.3M
MALLOC (admin) 48K
MALLOC_LARGE (reserved) 150.9M reserved VM address space (unallocated)
Memory Tag 242 12K
Memory Tag 249 192K
Stack 80.8M
VM_ALLOCATE 18.3M
__DATA 46.3M
__IMAGE 528K
__IMPORT 8K
__LINKEDIT 45.6M
__OBJC 1956K
__PAGEZERO 4K
__TEXT 136.9M
__UNICODE 544K
mapped file 129.2M
shared memory 4K
=========== =======
TOTAL 1.4G
TOTAL, minus reserved VM space 1.2G

Model: MacBookPro11,3, BootROM MBP112.0138.B15, 4 processors, Intel Core i7, 2.6 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.19f7
Graphics: Intel Iris Pro, Intel Iris Pro, Built-In
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, PCIe, 2048 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D54343147533641465238412D50422020
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D54343147533641465238412D50422020
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x134), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (6.30.223.154.65)
Bluetooth: Version 5.2.7f4 15858, 3 services, 15 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SM1024F, 1 TB
USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader
USB Device: Rane SIXTY-TWO
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller
Thunderbolt Bus: MacBook Pro, Apple Inc., 17.1
DJMark 10:08 PM - 14 July, 2015
Quote:
since a week I´ve a problem too when I shut down SL 2.5

You mean that before last week, you did NOT have SL crashing on quit on that same computer?

Or did you just get that computer a week ago?

The only reliable workaround I know of is the one I found last year: leave a USB3 drive plugged in while running SL, and it then quits normally. I use a flash drive, but have also tested with USB3 conventional drives.

I leave the USB3 drive plugged in at all times when DJ-ing because in case the USB connection to the mixer gets unplugged for whatever reason, that prevents crashing for that scenario as well. Otherwise, I normally can expect SL to crash when the USB to the mixer is unplugged.
DJMark 10:25 PM - 14 July, 2015
Maybe also worth a mention: the chances of this issue actually getting "fixed" seem to be essentially zero. If it had been an "easy" fix, it almost certainly would have already happened, or discussed.

At least there's what seems to be a 100% reliable workaround (having a USB 3 drive plugged in to prevent crash on quit/crash on disconnect).

What's going to be bad for some of us is when/if some new Mac OS release (or a new series of Apple computers) either creates more serious issues...or hoses SL entirely.

And finally, just for the sake of people finding this thread however, here is the "official" workaround in boldface:

Have a USB 3 drive plugged in when running SL on Mac OS 10.9.X and 10.10.X with 61 and 62 mixers, as well as SL-2 and SL-4 hardware, to prevent crash on quit and crash on hardware/mixer disconnection.
SiRocket 9:30 AM - 25 July, 2015
Professional software that wasn't even discontinued 2 years ago is having issues still? After almost 2 years of this issue being reported, we are supposed to plug a usb drive plugged in?

Boy how times have changed. I remember when help tickets would be answered in a few hours, you are lucky to get an answer in a week from Serato, let alone a REAL solution and bug fix.

I thought things were supposed to get better with time?
spiller77 11:39 AM - 5 August, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am experiencing the same issues as you guys are. I bought a rane 62 mixer and that was the beginning of my woes. I never really had crash issues when using the 57.

As I type this, I can no longer use scratch live if i connect my external hard drive. It always crashes after a while. I have built database upon database and still have crashes.

I'm really frustrated at the moment.
spiller77 11:46 AM - 5 August, 2015
Funny thing is when I installed windows 8 on my mac and ran ssl with the same external hard drive and music files with the rane sixty two it did not crash.
DJMark 12:03 AM - 6 August, 2015
Quote:
As I type this, I can no longer use scratch live if i connect my external hard drive. It always crashes after a while. I have built database upon database and still have crashes.

You're apparently having some issue other than the one that is the basis of this thread.
Serato, Support
Aaron E 12:18 AM - 6 August, 2015
Hey spiller77

As DJMark says, this sounds unrelated.

Best to open a help request so one of the team can troubleshoot with you to try figure out what might be happening: support.serato.com

Cheers, Aaron
2:00 AM, 24 Aug 2015
This help request has been closed due to inactivity.