DJing Discussion

This area is for discussion about DJing in general. Please remember the community rules when posting and try to be polite and inclusive.

OH MAN! Pauly D got "GOT" by a chick who didn't tell him he was gonna be DAD...

DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:24 PM - 22 October, 2013
Snooki Congratulates Pauly D on Baby: "Now Lorenzo Has a Girlfriend!"

Time to set up a play date! Following the surprise news that Jersey Shore star Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio is a new dad, costar Snooki, who is mom to 14-month-old son Lorenzo, is sharing her congratulations.

"YAY so happy for Pauly!!" she says in a statement to Us Weekly. "Now Lorenzo has a girlfriend! Pauly will be an amazing father." (Snooki welcomed her first child with fiance Jionni LaValle in August 2012.)

The 26-year-old reality star and DJ confirmed to TMZ on Tuesday, Oct. 22 that he recently welcomed a baby girl with a former fling. "I'm proud I'm a father," he said. "I am excited to embark on this new part of my life."

A source tells Us that Paul D only found out he was a father recently. "She contacted him after the baby was born. He of course had to take precautions before believing the baby was his, but he is definitely excited to be a dad," the insider explains. "Pauly is taking responsibility and will be in this child's life one way or another."

Pauly D's relationship with the mother, who used to work as a cocktail waitress, was a "one time hook up," the source tell Us. TMZ reports that the woman is 26 and hooked up with Pauly D in Vegas. She currently lives in New Jersey, and an insider tells Us she also has a son from a previous relationship.

On Tuesday, Pauly D retweeted a congratulatory message from AKR Public Relations. "Excited for my dear @DJPaulyD who is going to be an amazing father!" owner Amanda K. Ruisi wrote. "Proud of you. xoxo Auntie Amanda."

STRAIGHT GRIME!

Cats need to strap up!

omg.yahoo.com
HighTopFade 3:19 AM - 23 October, 2013
Congratulations. Sounds like he's taking responsibility.
DJMark 6:55 AM - 23 October, 2013
Useless people breeding. Awesome.
DJ SPAIR 8:16 AM - 23 October, 2013
Quote:
[b]TMZ reports that the woman is 26 and hooked up with Pauly D in Vegas. She currently lives in New Jersey, and an insider tells Us she also has a son from a previous relationship.

l

Sounds like your typical Vegas cocktail waitress.
Dj-M.Bezzle 2:20 PM - 23 October, 2013
I wonder if hell send the kid to art school when it grows up?
DJ GaFFle 2:40 PM - 23 October, 2013
Congrats and more power to him if he's happy about it. If not... I wonder what sort of hit he'll take for the baby mama's dollar$.

(nm)
phonze 3:23 PM - 23 October, 2013
From everything I've seen of Pauly D on tv....he definitely couldn't have been happy about it. I'm sure he's just sucking it up and doing his duty. Plus, seeing a kid that's yours kind of softens you to the idea a bit.
DJ GaFFle 3:34 PM - 23 October, 2013
Quote:
From everything I've seen of Pauly D on tv....he definitely couldn't have been happy about it. I'm sure he's just sucking it up and doing his duty. Plus, seeing a kid that's yours kind of softens you to the idea a bit.

Yeah, I guess so but it's gotta hurt to make one with a one-nighter chick with whom you care nothing about. Depending on the chick, who may have had ill intentions, that's gonna be a real pay day for years to come because dude's a millionaire. His dollars are now her dollars the way the system treats it. No more bussing tables and serving drinks for her...

(nm)
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 7:45 PM - 23 October, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, I guess so but it's gotta hurt to make one with a one-nighter chick with whom you care nothing about. Depending on the chick, who may have had ill intentions, that's gonna be a real pay day for years to come because dude's a millionaire. His dollars are now her dollars the way the system treats it. No more bussing tables and serving drinks for her...

(nm)

This rite HURR.....

Yep, he should have strapped up with 2 layers.....
CMOS 7:59 PM - 23 October, 2013
The day im famous is the day I freeze some sperm n snip them shits. I wanna sport fuck!
Dj-M.Bezzle 8:16 PM - 23 October, 2013
Quote:
The day im famous is the day I freeze some sperm n sip them shits.

Eewwwww nm nh
CMOS 8:18 PM - 23 October, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

WhEewwwww nom nom

Misquotes are like yo mama jokes. Grow up lol.
Papa Midnight 8:31 PM - 23 October, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

(nm)

This rite HURR.....

Yep, he should have strapped up with 2 layers.....

www.youtube.com (Watch this from right here).
DJ GaFFle 10:40 PM - 23 October, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

WhEewwwww nom nom

Whatever... them sch!ts can be funny if you get caught slippin'.

(nm)
Mr. Goodkat 10:54 PM - 23 October, 2013
the irony of a no talent bitch hookin up with a no talent bitch.
Dj-M.Bezzle 11:44 PM - 23 October, 2013
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

WhEewwwww nom nom

Maaaaaan cmos was just like fuck yo nm nh lol, is that how its goin down these days, no respect fo da game im tellin ya lol
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:39 AM - 24 October, 2013
Quote:

Maaaaaan cmos was just like fuck yo nm nh lol, is that how its goin down these days, no respect fo da game im tellin ya lol

It just beeze like that sometimes....

It is mad crazy watchin' cats post NM like it means actually something....
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:43 PM - 24 October, 2013
Quote:
Quote:

(nm)

The babymama is now trying to see texts from pauly d asking her to get an abirtion......she sounds like a real class act
Dj-M.Bezzle 7:46 PM - 24 October, 2013
Lol not only that but apparently pauly paid for the abortion and she kept the $$ and the baby......damn son whered ya find that
CMOS 8:02 PM - 24 October, 2013
Daily news says today that when he shot a load into her she yelled out CHA-CHING!!!!!!.

lolz
Papa Midnight 11:02 PM - 24 October, 2013
She take my money
When I'm in need
Yeah she's a triflin'
Friend indeed
Oh she's a gold digger
Way over town
That digs on me

Watchwww.youtube.com
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 11:59 PM - 24 October, 2013
STRAIGHT GRIME.
DJMark 1:46 AM - 25 October, 2013
Quote:
Lol not only that but apparently pauly paid for the abortion and she kept the $$ and the baby......damn son whered ya find that

Sounds like a textbook case of shit finding its own level.
phonze 2:51 AM - 25 October, 2013
Quote:

oh that is fuckin awful. damn son where'd you find that trap indeed
CMOS 7:39 PM - 25 October, 2013
Someone should post a link to this thread in that other dudes "I fuck mad bitches now that im a DJ" thread.
DJJOHNNYM_vSL3 8:23 PM - 25 October, 2013
Quote:
Someone should post a link to this thread in that other dudes "I fuck mad bitches now that im a DJ" thread.

serato.com