15 July, 2013
Serato Remote Support
Support for Serato Remote - Serato's first official App for iPad®.
Serato Remote lets you see and perform all of your favorite Scratch Live functions without needing to touch your laptop. Control Cue Points, Loops and Samples. Load tracks and manipulate FX in ways that weren't previously possible. See Serato's famous Virtual Decks and Track Overviews so you can focus on the crowd and free yourself from your laptop.
Serato Remote is available now from the App Store℠ for USD 19.99.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Numark N4 and Vestax Typhoon Support
The N4 and Typhoon are now supported as Serato DJ controllers*.
When activated, it offers the following:
- Great new FX Powered by iZotope including Delay, Echo, Ping Pong Delay, Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, Distortion, High Pass Filter (HPF), Low Pass Filter (LPF) and Combo HP/LP Filter
- MIDI mapping
- More Cue Points - set and trigger up to 8 Cue Points
Looping - Manual, Auto and Loop Rolls are all available
- Sync and Auto Tempo Matching
- Crates and Smart Crates
- SP-6 Sample Player
- Interoperable with Scratch Live, ITCH, DJ Intro and iTunes Music Libraries
- Support for Whitelabel.net files
- Support for Serato Video
* Requires purchase and activation of Serato DJ License.
- Fixed NS7 Mic not working
- Fixed bug where Split Cue knob showed as enabled in Setup screen for NS7
- Fixed bug where NS6 P2 FX button sometimes would not light up
- Fixed bug where half/double loop buttons were staying lit after being pressed
- Added upfader curve mapping to VCI-380
- Bundled LoopMasters Sample Content Installer into Serato DJ 1.2.1 Installer