8 December, 2021
Serato Studio 1.6.6
- Peak indicator light - easily see when a channel is exceeding 0db
- Pan knob in the mixer strip - ability to change the stereo balance of a deck with the pan knob.
- Recording into song view creates a BPM through file analysis.
- View the master track and scene track channel strip on the right hand side.
- Fixed an issue where the idle value of a parameter in non-automated scene is changed by playing an automated scene
- Improvements to Serato Virtual Audio
- Improvements to the FX Panel
- Fixed a possible crash when undoing after adding grid automation then doubling scene length.
- Fixed an issue where playback speed in Serato Studio is reduced when Serato Virtual Audio set as the input device and Make Audio Available to Other Applications is activated then deactivated
- Fixed an issue where automation handles get stuck if dragging around the outside of the application area