Serato Studio 1.6.4
Serato Studio is the go-to DAW for beat making. Studio’s sample-based workflow removes all the technical clutter so producers can get right into the flow. It’s powerful and intuitive interface is clean and simple, allowing producers of all levels to make heavy-hitting beats fast.
Updates in Serato Studio 1.6.4:
- Curve line automation - Achieve more control over your Automation with this new improvement - perfect for creating a ‘swelling’ effect, including volume or filter sweeps, reversing a sample, or quick transitions. Simply hold the 'Alt' key and click + drag to activate.
- .MID / .MIDI file Library support - You can now import .MID/ .MIDI files into your library - organise your collection of chord progressions, melodies and drum patterns in Studio’s large modern library.
- Performance improvements - Including Improved speed and CPU performance when dealing with Audio Clips and project loading.
- New sub-menus in the Automation drop down - Find what you need faster with a new drop down menu that categories all your parameters.
- Library workflow improvements - Including the ability to resize the number column, and expand/collapse your crates using the left/right keyboard arrows.
- General workflow improvements - Quickly access the input setup from the Record input channel selection dropdown, pressing 'A' on your computer keyboard will now always trigger Pad 1, and more.
Other recent updates:
- Robust recording and editing functionality: Record directly from any source (including built-in computer mics, instruments, and vinyl for sampling) and edit within Serato Studio’s smooth workflow.
- Audio Track improvements: Audio Track capabilities have been expanded in Studio 1.6 to bring more power and functionality to Song View.
- New Serato Virtual Audio Driver: Serato has created an easy-to-install Virtual Audio Driver for Mac to replace the third-party solution in previous versions.
Read the full Serato Studio 1.6.4 release notes.