5 May, 2021
Serato Studio 1.5.8
- Changes to read-only files are remembered.
- Read-only drives can now be read by Serato Studio.
- Project Backups - Backups for a project are now saved in the ‘Project’ folder.
- Fixed an issue where drum sample deck pads not preserving sample position when missing file is relocated.
- I can edit the Plays column for my assets.
- Fixed an issue where doing two things at once such as triggering a different cue via external control while adjusting the attack/release of a cue via mouse would then affected the undo actions.
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't set Song Anchor or Deck Playhead with right click on an Audio Clip.
- Fixed an issue where saving with samples on Windows does not unzip correctly on a Mac.
- Fixed a possible crash when mounting a drive.
- Fixed an issue where FLAC files with non-Latin characters on the file path or metadata caused a hang when the file was analyzed.
- Fixed an issue where duplicating a deck does not duplicate Plugin FX values.
- Fixed a possible crash when changing scenes during an automation recording session.