7 April, 2021
Serato Studio 1.5.7
- Line Automation Mode for Scene Player - you can now toggle between Bar and Line automation modes in the Scene Player.
- Library can be used when the Music directory has changed from default system drive location
- Play/Pause button on an external controller remains on/lit when non-Scene Track is selected and Scene Player is playing
- Fixed a possible crash when recording automation
- Fixed an issue where patterns were unable to be saved after loading a project
- Fixed a possible crash when removing a deck from a project
- Fixed an issue where Minimum Gain parameter value displayed incorrectly in bar mode
- Fixed an possible crash when loading a project or starting a new project
- Fixed an issue where incorrect key was written to file name when exporting stems
- Fixed a possible crash undoing deck deletion after previewing audio files
- Fixed an issue where the loading a new project prompts a Save Project box to appear when no changes were made to the project
- Fixed an issue where FX automation is applied late on export
- Fixed an issue where changing default audio device buffer size whilst live streaming causes drop in output pitch
- Fixed an issue where audio, waveforms and instruments were not working.