10 March, 2021
Serato Studio 1.5.6
- Network Drive Support - Serato Studio now supports Network Drives, which means you can import files and use them with your projects.
- Project Folders - .ssp project files will now live in their own project folders on disk.
- Fixed a potential crash during analysis of track with 48k+ sample rate
- Fixed a potential crash when an audio asset with no Beatgrid is dragged to a new audio track
- Fixed a possible crash when loading a project
- Fixed an issue where re-ordering a crate to the bottom of the list, puts it second to last instead of last
- Fixed a possible crash when generating frequency data for a track
- Fixed an issue where opening multiple context menus causes application to become unresponsive
- Fixed an issue where relocating files via folder using the right click library menu searches the parent directory rather than the selected child directory
- Fixed a possible crash when processing a specific MIDI note message