22 July, 2020
Serato Studio 1.4.8
- New 'Patterns' Tab in Studio Library
- Added the ability to save patterns to the library via right-clicking in sequence area > 'Save Pattern'
- User-saved drum patterns will randomly load when the new 'User' category is used with the Make Drums feature
- Built-in 'Make Drums' patterns are now stored and loaded from the Patterns tab of the Library
- Added support for MIDI/.mid files
- 'Analyze Files' button added to the Library. Bulk analysis of files in the library now supported
- Added ability to re-scan and relocate files in the Library using right-click menu
- Corrupt and unsupported files now display icons after analysis
- New 'Autoset Cues on Sample Deck Load' option added to the Setup screen. When off, loading samples will not automatically set 8 Cue Points
- Added ability to drop files or a directory to the add crate button to make a crate
- Made Library Search box interactions consistent across with Serato DJ Pro/Lite
- Fixed a possible crash when setting sidechain input.
- Fixed an issue where Knob and Fader control movement was often erratic when dragging slowly.
- Fixed a potential crash when canceling bulk analysis.
- Fixed an issue where using 'Relocate Files' fails on files with non-ASCII characters in file or folder name would not work.
- Fixed an issue where a clips waveform was incorrect while adjusting the tempo of the first tempo marker for an unsynced audio deck.
- Fixed an issue where key analysis was inconsistent for different sample rates.
- Fixed an issue where a saved pattern/deck-preset is sometimes not selected after being imported to the library.
- Fixed an issue where when the library/song view was compacted, dropdown sub menus were not displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Studio can crash if you loaded a track to deck and then exited before load analysis completed.
- Fixed a crash when duplicating a deck with a missing plugin effect.
- Fixed an issue where the Scene Clip arrangement was incorrect when a new Clip was placed over multiple Clips.
- Fixed a crash when saving a project after undoing and redoing removal of the deck that is the source of the sidechain.
- Fixed a crash when undoing a cue set when that cue had automation on a plugin
- Fixed an issue where license limit reached screen no longer displayed to the user when managing max Studio activations
- Right clicking in the asset list changes selection and opens the context menu
- Right clicking a Crate, Playlist or Directory selects that item