Serato Studio is the ultimate beat maker. Whether you’re a beginner, advanced producer or DJ, you can make beats or remixes in moments with loads of free built-in sounds and samples. No hardware required, with Serato Studio all you need is your laptop so you can start creating when inspiration strikes.
What’s new in Serato Studio 1.4.8
- MIDI pattern support - You can now import, create and save your own MIDI patterns in Serato Studio. Just drag and drop directly to your library from the Files panel or via third party plugins.
- Personalize Make Drums - Any drum pattern you save in Serato Studio will now automatically appear under ‘User’ in Make Drums so you can quickly access your favorite drums for use in other projects.
- Batch library file analysis - Analyze BPM and Key across multiple files at once.
- Turn off Autoset Cues in Sample Deck - Don’t want Studio to autoset your cue points for you? Just turn off autoset cues in the Setup menu.
- Right-click to relocate files - Right-click to relocate and automatically replace missing files in your library.
- Right-click to re-scan files - Right-click to re-scan and refresh file tags to determine if a file is missing.
- Library improvements - Quickly create a new crate by adding files directly to the ‘Add Crate’ button in your library.