24 June, 2020
Serato Studio 1.4.7
- Added 'TAP' feature in Grid Edit mode to accurately calculate a quantised Beatgrid
- Added mapping support for the Akai MPK Mini 2 (Special Edition)
- Added new Tooltips on mouse hover of buttons with icons.
- Added ability to turn on/off 'Show Tooltips' in the Help menu
- Added 'Library' label name to Library Tab
- Updating a Beatgrid now updates the Deck BPM value.
- Sample rate, bitrate and length are now saved to files on analysis.
- Added ability to edit and save metadata changes for files that don't support metadata.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Network Error' notification was showing up whenever there was no internet connection
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to import plugins with non-ASCII characters in their folder names or file name
- When there is no Beatgrid, Slip & Adjust buttons in Beatgrid Edit Mode are disabled
- Possible crash when completing an operation that raises a Qt signal
- Fixed a crash when checking available licenses after a SSO login
- Fixed potential crash in MetadataStore due to unlocked use of CommandQueue
- Fixed an issue where stopping playback with automation affected idle values on scenes without automation
- When a copy of a file is made through the files panel it will not be imported into the Serato DJ tab
- Fixed some issues with writing non-ASCII characters to file metadata.
- Fixed an issue where the title of a project was not displayed when dragging it in the library
- Fixed an issue where Audio Track sound stops updating after Undo Delete Cue that removed a Clip while changing the Cue
- Fixed an issue where Tail-processing Effect Slots Click when switching Off
- Fixed an issue where replacing/deleting an unsynced deck then undoing gives negative bpm