6 April, 2020
- Added Auto Chord - play or draw chords that match the Project Key.
- Added the ability to duplicate Audio Tracks.
- Added Back to Start button, keyboard shortcut (Shift + SPACE) and hardware control (Shift + PLAY) in Song View.
- First Audio Deck loaded now sets project BPM if there are no other Sample Decks loaded in the project yet.
- Quantize value is now applied when setting Cue and Cue End Points if there is a Beatgrid.
- All deck files load with tail process effects where appropriate.
- Song View track sidebar can now be resized.
- Fixed an issue where undoing changing effect does not change effect list selection.
- Fixed an issue with Sustain mode Glide.
- Fixed issues where files from iTunes application fail to load by drag and drop.
- Fixed possible crashes when loading a project or previewing in the library.
- Fixed a crash when importing plugins on Windows containing extended ASCII characters in the filenames.
- Fixed an issue where a draggable field value would bounce back when dragging past the maximum limit.
- Fixed a crash when processing audio when increasing the scene length.
- Fixed an issue where deck sequence pads display as pressed after turning the 'Play In Key' mode off while holding the notes.