Serato Studio 1.4.3
Our latest release brings Audio Track improvements, Library updates, and a whole bunch of workflow upgrades for smoother beat making.
This is a free update for existing customers. If you don’t own a Serato Studio license download now to start a free trial.
What’s new in Serato Studio 1.4.3
- Audio Track improvements - We’ve added a suite of handy updates, including the ability to reorder Audio Tracks, scroll horizontally and vertically in the Song View with your trackpad, and smoother clip nudging/replacing.
- Library Updates - You can now customize which columns are visible to you, while the Serato DJ Library tab will read all your preferences from Serato DJ.
- Recent Projects - Dive straight back into your saved projects - now visible in the welcome screen.
- Workflow improvements - Including better song view display and Cue Point display. See our release notes below for the full list.
Recently added to Serato Studio:
- Buy Studio for USD 199
- New USD 9.99 monthly subscription
- Audio Tracks
- Smart Crates
About Serato Studio
Serato Studio is intuitive beat making software for DJs and producers. Spend less time hitting roadblocks and more time in the creative flow.
Make beats with your DJ hardware and get colored waveforms, DJ-style mixing chanel and your entire Serato DJ library.
Fast, simple workflow
Get right to it with time-saving features like instant key detection, key-shifting, and BPM-sync. Instantly play any instrument in key using Play-in-Key mode.
Use third-party plugins, export your stems, and pair Serato Studio with any supported MIDI device to customize your sound exactly how you want.