Serato Studio 1.4.0
Serato Studio delivers a multitude of highly-requested features, including new pricing, Audio Tracks, and interface improvements.
This is a free update for all subscribers. If you don’t currently have a Serato Studio subscription, download Studio now to start a free trial.
What’s new in Serato Studio 1.4
- Buy Studio for USD 249 - In addition to a subscription offer, Studio is now also available as a one-off purchase, giving you free updates until Serato Studio 2.0
- Monthly price drop - Serato has reduced the price of a monthly subscription to USD 9.99 per month, down from USD 14.99 per month
- Audio tracks - Load a full song into Serato Studio for a quick but powerful way to make DJ edits
- Endless Slicer in Audio Track and Sample Deck - Endless Slicer lets you slice up the song in a single click making it easy to rearrange it how you want
- Improved Mute/Solo Interface - Solo is now a dedicated button next to Mute in the sequencer
- First Cue Point is set on downbeat - Serato Studio will instantly find and set a Cue Point on the first downbeat of a track
- Free trial reset - All trials have been reset, meaning anyone who has used their free 14-day trial already can still try Serato Studio 1.4 out for free
About Serato Studio
Serato Studio is intuitive beat making software for DJs and producers. Spend less time hitting roadblocks and more time in the creative flow.
Make beats with your DJ hardware and get colored waveforms, DJ-style mixing channel and your entire Serato DJ library.
Fast, simple workflow
Get right to it with time-saving features like instant key detection, key-shifting, and BPM-sync. And instantly play any instrument in key using Play-in-Key mode.
Use third-party plugins, export your stems, and pair Serato Studio with any supported MIDI device to customize your sound exactly how you want.
Read the full Serato Studio 1.4.0 release notes.