15 July, 2013
Serato Remote Support
Support for Serato Remote - Serato’s first official App for iPad®.
Serato Remote lets you see and perform all of your favorite Scratch Live functions without needing to touch your laptop. Control Cue Points, Loops and Samples. Load tracks and manipulate FX in ways that weren't previously possible. See Serato's famous Virtual Decks and Track Overviews so you can focus on the crowd and free yourself from your laptop.
Serato Remote is available now from the App Store℠ for USD 19.99.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Added Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus support. The CDJ-2000nexus can now be connected directly to the computer and control Scratch Live without control CDs.
When connected, the CDJ-2000nexus also has additional functionality : Library control, hot cues and loops.
NOTE : The Beat Sync and Slip buttons on the CDJ-2000nexus are not assigned and are therefore MIDI mappable to functions in Scratch Live.
MIDI Output Lighting
MIDI mapping Scratch Live on/off controls to a MIDI controller will now illuminate the LEDs, reflecting the on/off state of the Scratch Live function. For all GUI buttons that are non-momentary (such as play/pause), MIDI Output Lighting will be automatically added to the AUTO_SAVE.xml file.
To disable MIDI output lighting for a MIDI mapped function, press L during the mapping process. You can disable MIDI Output Lighting outright by unchecking the option in the MIDI tab of the Setup screen.
Note: Only MIDI Controllers that use MIDI note on/off messages to control lighting will support this feature.
- Mixtape .als recordings now work with Ableton Live 9
- Fixed bug where the Beatgrid Lock wasn't being saved and loaded to/from the file
- The Sixty-Eight record source is now correctly loaded from preferences
- Fixed bug where the CDJ-350 could possibly fire two different Scratch Live events at the same time
- Fixed bug where the DJFX deck assignments wouldn't save to preferences
- Fixed bug where the minute markers in the overview display area would not show on initial load of some mpeg4 files
- Fixed bug where decks 3 and 4 weren't using the Vinyl Offset control
- Bundled LoopMasters Sample Content Installer into Scratch Live 2.5 Installer
NOTE: Support for Mac OS X 10.5.8 has been dropped in Scratch Live 2.5.