Scratch Live 2.3.1
- Fixed bug where cue point labels/color/time would have incorrect ordering when using 'sort cues chronologically.'
- Fixed cue point label bug where, if the internal player automatically loads the next track, the cue point currently being edited would save to the next track that is loaded. In this instance, the cue point is now saved to the just ejected track i.e. same behaviour as if tabbing or mouse clicking out of edit box focus.
- Fixed bug where cue sort/unsort wasn't being applied to decks 3 and 4.
Other SSL bug fixes
- Fixed DJFX ultraknob bug where clicking the right effect unit's deck x button would only turn off the left effect unit's deck x button instead of also deactivating the effect. Note: Need to be using the ultraknob for both effect units.
- Fixed SP6 bug where, if enabled from the setup screen, it would display if the DJFX widget is open. The result would be two widgets open at once
- Fixed bug where if the SP6 was open, then disabled from the setup screen, then the main display would have a thin grey bordered container area still being rendered in the widget area.
- 'AAC importing' is now always enabled. The setup screen option has been removed. Note that no param settings are read or saved for this anymore, so this commit wont affect behviour in older versions of SSL.
- Fixed CDJ 850 bug where a bpm greater than 255 would not be displayed.
- Fixed CDJ 350 bug where a displayed bpm value of 256 would disappear.
- The CDJ-350 now displays title, artist, album icons. Note: Must have at least 1.06 firmware installed on the CDJ-350
- Fixed Start Menu ASIO Driver installer ('Install ASIO Drivers'), so that it prompts the user to restart the computer after drivers have been installed (win)