Added in 2.3.1
2.3.1 is a maintenance release containing many bug fixes, read the release notes for details.
Added in 2.3.0
- Cue Point Labels
- 64-bit drivers for Mac
- Better software THRU mode indication for the SL 2, SL 3 and SL 4
- Core Audio/ASIO drivers for the SL 3 and Sixty-Eight
- Improved Scratch Live user interface layout for minimum screen resolutions
- Added native support for the Pioneer CDJ-350
- Added native support for the Pioneer CDJ-850
- Support for all current Rane Scratch Live hardware (SL 1, SL 2, SL 3, SL 4, TTM 57SL, Sixty-Eight)
Watch the Scratch Live 2.3 Release notes video.
Minimum System Requirements
Read the minimum system requirements.
Read the full Release Notes for Scratch Live 2.3.1.
Note: The Scratch Live installer will not work on OS X 10.11 El Capitan